Zyrobotics, LLC, an award-wining creator of educational technologies for children, was founded in 2013 as an inclusive technology company. As a Georgia Tech spin-off company, we address the diverse needs of children with differing abilities by creating personalized technologies to make a difference in the lives of children in the age range of 3 to 7-years old. Our mission is to enable freedom through technology by developing products that are adaptive to each individual’s capabilities. For children, our products uniquely focus on promoting the stimulation of social, cognitive, and motor skills development in a child. We provide smart technologies that are fun to use, educational, and designed to address the needs of all children.
- Interview: Ayanna Howard, Founder of Zyrobotics ខ្មែរ (VOA)
Ayanna Howard recently spoke with VOA's Nem Sopheakpanha about the future of robotics and artificial intelligence.
- For better edtech purchasing, ask these 4 crucial questions EdScoop News
While the Wild West era of edtech may be over, there's still some mystery over how schools should decide which digital materials to buy. In a recent webinar ...
- 10 Inspirational Quotes from Successful Atlanta Entrepreneurs to Keep You Going Through Hard Times Atlanta Small Business Network
Find a place to focus, take notes, and look at these 10 inspirational quotes from successful Atlanta-based business owners that can keep you motivated.
- Microsoft announces latest AI for Accessibility grant recipients VentureBeat
Microsoft has announced the latest beneficiaries of its AI for Accessibility grant program, which was first announced in 2018.
- Black Female Robotics Scientist Launches STEM Startup Black Enterprise
â€œWe want to make STEM engaging for kids ages 3 to 6, so they're not afraid," says Dr, Ayanna Howard, an award-winning robotics scientist.
- Meet Dr. Ayanna Howard, One of the Nation's Most Promising Engineers • EBONY EBONY.com
If you've ever wondered what a Black woman roboticist looks like, shift your attention to Ayanna Howard, owner and chief technology officer of an Atlanta-based ...
- Do I have to leave to launch? Science Magazine
Researchers are finding new ways to explore their entrepreneurial interests while continuing their academic work.
- On Storytelling Robots for Children Robohub
In this episode, Lauren Klein interviews Hae Won Park, a Research Scientist in the Personal Robots Group at the MIT Media Lab, about storytelling robots for ...
- Creating A Competitive Edge For Firms CIO Applications
Imagine being able to state with certainty the firm's corporate position on contract terms and negotiation strategy, structure contracts quickly, and...
- Enterprise Contract Management - An Automated Protocol Perspective CIO Applications
Confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information are mission-critical.
- Auction Services In Today's World CIO Applications
Businesses involved in high-end online auction services must stay engaged with their customers' unique needs while keeping informed of logistical and...
- Trust Me, I'm a Robot PC Magazine
Will robots dupe us into doing something dumb or dangerous because we trust them too much? That's one area of study for robotics expert Dr. Ayanna Howard.
- Celebrating Women in STEM: Dr. Ayanna Howard - University News | University News
Science fiction has painted robots as the downfall of man, but robots today can do everything from making ice cream to assisting with heart surgeries. They can ...
- 23 of the most powerful women engineers in the world Business Insider
Pinterest's Tracy Chou Pinterest The percentage of of women holding technical jobs in corporate America is abysmally small — about 15%— and has been for ...
- Big Data and Cloud Computing - The Next Step for Robot Intelligence CIOReview
Big Data and Cloud Computing - The Next Step for Robot Intelligence By Ayanna Howard, CTO, Zyrobotics, LLC - The Robots are coming! The Robots are ...
- College of Computing Selects Ayanna Howard to Lead School of Interactive Computing Georgia Tech News Center
Following a national search, the Georgia Tech College of Computing has selected Ayanna Howard, professor and Linda J. and Mark C. Smith Chair in the ...
- Female founders are spearheading Atlanta’s transformation into a tech hub VentureBeat
Earlier this year, Dell released their third annual report ranking cities on their ability to attract and support High Potential Women Entrepreneurs, defined as ...
- Six Takeaways From House Judiciary's 'Lost Einsteins' Hearing | National Law Journal Law.com
The subcommittee on courts IP and the internet explored how the lack of racial and gender diversity among inventors has a cost to the U.S. economy.
- Empathic AI mirrors human emotions to help autistic children SiliconANGLE News
Robotic emotion is a contentious topic. From their first appearance in Rossum's Universal Robots to the recent New York Times bestseller “Machines Like Me,” ...
- American Underground seeks to build a more inclusive startup community in North Carolina VentureBeat
In the early 1900s, downtown Durham's Parrish Street was a thriving entrepreneurial hub for African American-owned businesses and financial services — so ...
- Legacy Transformation With API Led Approach CIO Applications
To set API strategy, understanding API lifecycle concepts is important in creating the right foundation for the API strategy to evolve and be understood and...
- Artificial intelligence: Where’s it going and where it’s not TechTalks
Instead of worrying about Singularity and killer robots, we should focus on the present challenges and opportunities artificial intelligence (AI) presents.
- \'Mathspace\' Startup Collects and Responds to Student Data, Dominates at ISTE 2015 Government Technology
On June 30, Mathspace swept the competition at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Conference as the No. 1 company to watch in ...
- Like a Boss: Meet the Winners of Glamour's Annual Starters Project Glamour
Two out of every three young women now say they want to be their own boss. But what does it really take to succeed? Meet the winners of *Glamour*'s annual ...
- Learning robotics from an expert Khmer Times
To help the young Cambodians learn and understand technology and the science of robotics, the US Embassy in the kingdom brought an expert to share her ...
- Unmet Needs in Special Ed. Are the Focus of New Ed-Tech Grants Education Week
Fifteen companies and organizations have won new grants to support developing ed-tech products for special-need populations, with the goal of boosting ...
- Robot Pediatric Coach Robohub
In this episode, Audrow Nash interviews Ayanna Howard, Professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology, about her work to help children with the movement ...
- Robotics: Empowering people manilastandard.net
We live in a world where another passing day means another sublime invention is created and one more innovator is bound to have his eureka moment.
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Brings Black Women in STEM to the Forefront EBONY.com
Hidden Figures is one of the most powerful stories about Black women in STEM. Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monáe and Octavia Spencer bring it to life in 2017.
- 8 Educational STEM Toys for Kids at CES 2017 Black Enterprise
To prepare kids for a technology-encompassed world, itâ€™s never too early to get tech into their little hands. STEM toys are great learning tools.
- 38 Black Entrepreneurs Share Their Origin Stories Tech Cocktail
Tech.Co reached out to black entrepreneurs to share with us how they found themselves on the entrepreneurship track. Read their stories!
- 65 New Products Will Be Introduced in the 2019 Future of Education Technology Conference Expo Hall PR Web
Exhibiting companies will present their latest innovations featuring the use of virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, 3D printing, robotics and more.
- Meet the winners of #RobotLaunch2015 Robohub
Leo Trottier of CleverPet accepts the RobotLaunch 2105 Grand Winner trophy from Rich Mahoney, Director of Robotics SRI International. From smart forklifts ...
- 25 Black Women Who Are Changing the World Black Enterprise
Dazzling image gallery and stories of 25 powerful black women who are changing the world through arts, technology, activism, academia, business, and more in ...
- FETC 2018: Thought Leaders Explore Tech Trends from Multiple Points of View EdTech Magazine: Focus on Higher Education
IT leaders, teachers and administrators alike gather to discuss the future of the innovative classroom.
- 10 best quotes from IROS 2014 Industry Forum Robohub
How do I get to MVP? How do I take my existing technology to a different market? How do I attract outside funding for my idea? Does IP matter? (The answer to ...
- 10 of the Most Important Black Woman Engineers DesignNews
We're celebrating both Black History Month and Women's History Month with a list of some of today's most prominent African-American females in engineering.
- Man versus machine: the battle of the workplace has begun Irish Independent
Robots could be soon flipping burgers in your favourite fast-food joint, pulling pints in your local pub and emptying your bins.
- 25 women in robotics you need to know about – 2015 Robohub
Ada Lovelace was the world's first computer programmer, and heralded symbolic logic by demonstrating future applications for the universal computing machine ...
- 32 New EdTech Products Will Be Introduced at the 2018 Future of Education Technology Conference PR Web
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida (PRWEB) January 24, 2018 -- The National Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) announced 29 exhibiting ...