Zyrobotics, LLC, an award-wining creator of educational technologies for children, was founded in 2013 as an inclusive technology company. As a Georgia Tech spin-off company, we address the diverse needs of children with differing abilities by creating personalized technologies to make a difference in the lives of children in the age range of 3 to 7-years old. Our mission is to enable freedom through technology by developing products that are adaptive to each individual’s capabilities. For children, our products uniquely focus on promoting the stimulation of social, cognitive, and motor skills development in a child. We provide smart technologies that are fun to use, educational, and designed to address the needs of all children.
- 65 New Products Will Be Introduced in the 2019 Future of Education Technology Conference Expo Hall PR Web
Exhibiting companies will present their latest innovations featuring the use of virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, 3D printing, robotics and more.
- Interview: Ayanna Howard, Founder of Zyrobotics ខ្មែរ (VOA)
Ayanna Howard recently spoke with VOA's Nem Sopheakpanha about the future of robotics and artificial intelligence.
- Laura Tyson will be speaking at TC Sessions: Robotics May 11 at UC Berkeley TechCrunch
We're less than a month out from TC Sessions: Robotics, and we've still got some key names to share with you for the big event. We've already announced ...
- Black Female Robotics Scientist Launches STEM Startup Black Enterprise
â€œWe want to make STEM engaging for kids ages 3 to 6, so they're not afraid," says Dr, Ayanna Howard, an award-winning robotics scientist.
- Meet Dr. Ayanna Howard, One of the Nation's Most Promising Engineers • EBONY EBONY.com
If you've ever wondered what a Black woman roboticist looks like, shift your attention to Ayanna Howard, owner and chief technology officer of an Atlanta-based ...
- Do I have to leave to launch? Science Magazine
Researchers are finding new ways to explore their entrepreneurial interests while continuing their academic work.
- Big Data and Cloud Computing - The Next Step for Robot Intelligence CIOReview
Big Data and Cloud Computing - The Next Step for Robot Intelligence By Ayanna Howard, CTO, Zyrobotics, LLC - The Robots are coming! The Robots are ...
- Female founders are spearheading Atlanta’s transformation into a tech hub VentureBeat
Earlier this year, Dell released their third annual report ranking cities on their ability to attract and support High Potential Women Entrepreneurs, defined as ...
- Robotics: Empowering people manilastandard.net
We live in a world where another passing day means another sublime invention is created and one more innovator is bound to have his eureka moment.
- Robot Pediatric Coach Robohub
In this episode, Audrow Nash interviews Ayanna Howard, Professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology, about her work to help children with the movement ...
- Trust Me, I'm a Robot PC Magazine
Will robots dupe us into doing something dumb or dangerous because we trust them too much? That's one area of study for robotics expert Dr. Ayanna Howard.
- Black History Month: 7 game-changing black entrepreneurs you should know about — but probably don't .Mic
From Oprah Winfrey to Magic Johnson, many successful black entrepreneurs are already household names. What's more, black-owned businesses are on the ...
- Implementations Of Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning CIO Applications
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are the new age technologies that already have made an impact on the workflow of industries. Tech giants ...
- Celebrating Women in STEM: Dr. Ayanna Howard - University News | University News
Science fiction has painted robots as the downfall of man, but robots today can do everything from making ice cream to assisting with heart surgeries. They can ...
- 23 of the most powerful women engineers in the world Business Insider
Pinterest's Tracy Chou Pinterest The percentage of of women holding technical jobs in corporate America is abysmally small — about 15%— and has been for ...
- Essential Benefits Of Using AI In EHR CIO Applications
AI-based EHR software automates the workflow of medical practices eliminating the need for additional supporting staff.
- Like a Boss: Meet the Winners of Glamour's Annual Starters Project Glamour
Two out of every three young women now say they want to be their own boss. But what does it really take to succeed? Meet the winners of *Glamour*'s annual ...
- 25 Black Women Who Are Changing the World Black Enterprise
Dazzling image gallery and stories of 25 powerful black women who are changing the world through arts, technology, activism, academia, business, and more in ...
- Five reasons to attend TC Robotics this Friday at UC Berkeley TechCrunch
This Friday, May 11, TechCrunch launches the West Coast debut of TC Sessions: Robotics at UC Berkeley. There are still a few tickets left, including $45 student ...
- Deep Learning: An Advanced Method to Design Metamaterials CIO Applications
Metamaterials are not naturally occurring materials; they are made from the combination of composite materials like metals and plastics. Their structure gives ...
- CMD-IT Announces 2018 Richard A. Tapia Award Winner Ayanna Howard GlobeNewswire
CHICAGO, Aug. 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, the Center for Minorities and People with Disabilities in Information Technology (CMD-IT) announced ...
- 5 Famous Women in STEM Paving the Way Now. Powered by Northrop Grumman.
Men still outnumber women in STEM jobs in the U.S., but these famous women in STEM are proof that times are changing.
- College of Computing Selects Ayanna Howard to Lead School of Interactive Computing Georgia Tech News Center
Following a national search, the Georgia Tech College of Computing has selected Ayanna Howard, professor and Linda J. and Mark C. Smith Chair in the ...
- Black Founders Exchange program returns to Durham during Black Wall Street Homecoming WRAL Tech Wire
DURHAM - A wide variety of companies selected for the 2018 Google for Entrepreneurs Black Founders Exchange, a week-long intensive immersion program ...
- Meet the winners of #RobotLaunch2015 Robohub
Leo Trottier of CleverPet accepts the RobotLaunch 2105 Grand Winner trophy from Rich Mahoney, Director of Robotics SRI International. From smart forklifts ...
- Garton Testifies before Congress on Federal Funding of Research Georgia Tech News Center
Members of the U.S. House of Representatives convened a hearing June 16 on taxpayer-supported research leading to commercial technological innovation.
- Ayanna Howard: Robotics Researcher. Educator. Bionic Woman. TechRepublic
Ayanna Howard is a former NASA robotics researcher and now a professor at Georgia Tech. She talked to TechRepublic about her winding career path and her ...
- \'Mathspace\' Startup Collects and Responds to Student Data, Dominates at ISTE 2015 Government Technology
On June 30, Mathspace swept the competition at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Conference as the No. 1 company to watch in ...
- Unmet Needs in Special Ed. Are the Focus of New Ed-Tech Grants Education Week
Fifteen companies and organizations have won new grants to support developing ed-tech products for special-need populations, with the goal of boosting ...
- 10 of the Most Important Black Woman Engineers DesignNews
We're celebrating both Black History Month and Women's History Month with a list of some of today's most prominent African-American females in engineering.
- 38 Black Entrepreneurs Share Their Origin Stories Tech Cocktail
Tech.Co reached out to black entrepreneurs to share with us how they found themselves on the entrepreneurship track. Read their stories!
- 32 New EdTech Products Will Be Introduced at the 2018 Future of Education Technology Conference PR Web
Exhibiting companies will present their latest innovations in virtual reality, assessment, device management, instructional technology, robotics, and more.
- American Underground seeks to build a more inclusive startup community in North Carolina VentureBeat
In the early 1900s, downtown Durham's Parrish Street was a thriving entrepreneurial hub for African American-owned businesses and financial services — so ...
- 8 Educational STEM Toys for Kids at CES 2017 Black Enterprise
To prepare kids for a technology-encompassed world, itâ€™s never too early to get tech into their little hands. STEM toys are great learning tools.
- 10 best quotes from IROS 2014 Industry Forum Robohub
How do I get to MVP? How do I take my existing technology to a different market? How do I attract outside funding for my idea? Does IP matter? (The answer to ...
- FETC 2018: Thought Leaders Explore Tech Trends from Multiple Points of View EdTech Magazine: Focus on Higher Education
IT leaders, teachers and administrators alike gather to discuss the future of the innovative classroom.
- Man versus machine: the battle of the workplace has begun Irish Independent
Robots could be soon flipping burgers in your favourite fast-food joint, pulling pints in your local pub and emptying your bins.
- 25 women in robotics you need to know about – 2015 Robohub
Ada Lovelace was the world's first computer programmer, and heralded symbolic logic by demonstrating future applications for the universal computing machine ...
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Brings Black Women in STEM to the Forefront EBONY.com
Hidden Figures is one of the most powerful stories about Black women in STEM. Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monáe and Octavia Spencer bring it to life in 2017.
- Bing Speech API extends Text-to-Speech support to six new languages Neowin
Microsoft Cognitive Services are a set of APIs, SDK and services offered by Microsoft that can be leveraged by developers to make their applications more ...
- TMO Background Mode Interview with Joy of Tech Co-founder Nitrozac The Mac Observer
TMO's Background Mode interview with artist and cartoonist and co-founder of Joy of Tech, Nitroaac.