Zyrobotics, LLC, an award-wining creator of educational technologies for children, was founded in 2013 as an inclusive technology company. As a Georgia Tech spin-off company, we address the diverse needs of children with differing abilities by creating personalized technologies to make a difference in the lives of children in the age range of 3 to 7-years old. Our mission is to enable freedom through technology by developing products that are adaptive to each individual’s capabilities. For children, our products uniquely focus on promoting the stimulation of social, cognitive, and motor skills development in a child. We provide smart technologies that are fun to use, educational, and designed to address the needs of all children.
- Interview: Ayanna Howard, Founder of Zyrobotics ខ្មែរ (VOA)
Ayanna Howard recently spoke with VOA's Nem Sopheakpanha about the future of robotics and artificial intelligence.
- Spotlight: Zyrobotics Creates Inclusive Educational Products Small Business Trends
Zyrobotics uses innovative tech to create educational technology for children that is truly inclusive. Read more in this Spotlight.
- Black Female Robotics Scientist Launches STEM Startup Black Enterprise
â€œWe want to make STEM engaging for kids ages 3 to 6, so they're not afraid," says Dr, Ayanna Howard, an award-winning robotics scientist.
- 10 Inspirational Quotes from Successful Atlanta Entrepreneurs to Keep You Going Through Hard Times Atlanta Small Business Network
Find a place to focus, take notes, and look at these 10 inspirational quotes from successful Atlanta-based business owners that can keep you motivated.
- Laura Tyson will be speaking at TC Sessions: Robotics May 11 at UC Berkeley TechCrunch
We're less than a month out from TC Sessions: Robotics, and we've still got some key names to share with you for the big event. We've already announced ...
- Meet Dr. Ayanna Howard, One of the Nation's Most Promising Engineers • EBONY EBONY.com
If you've ever wondered what a Black woman roboticist looks like, shift your attention to Ayanna Howard, owner and chief technology officer of an Atlanta-based ...
- Do I have to leave to launch? Science Magazine
Researchers are finding new ways to explore their entrepreneurial interests while continuing their academic work.
- Female founders are spearheading Atlanta’s transformation into a tech hub VentureBeat
Earlier this year, Dell released their third annual report ranking cities on their ability to attract and support High Potential Women Entrepreneurs, defined as ...
- Celebrating Women in STEM: Dr. Ayanna Howard - University News | University News
Science fiction has painted robots as the downfall of man, but robots today can do everything from making ice cream to assisting with heart surgeries. They can ...
- Trust Me, I'm a Robot PC Magazine
Will robots dupe us into doing something dumb or dangerous because we trust them too much? That's one area of study for robotics expert Dr. Ayanna Howard.
- 23 of the most powerful women engineers in the world Business Insider
Pinterest's Tracy Chou Pinterest The percentage of of women holding technical jobs in corporate America is abysmally small — about 15%— and has been for ...
- Big Data and Cloud Computing - The Next Step for Robot Intelligence CIOReview
Big Data and Cloud Computing - The Next Step for Robot Intelligence By Ayanna Howard, CTO, Zyrobotics, LLC - The Robots are coming! The Robots are ...
- Black History Month: 7 game-changing black entrepreneurs you should know about — but probably don't .Mic
From Oprah Winfrey to Magic Johnson, many successful black entrepreneurs are already household names. What's more, black-owned businesses are on the ...
- Robot Pediatric Coach, with Ayanna Howard Robohub
In this episode, Audrow Nash interviews Ayanna Howard, Professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology, about her work to help children with the movement ...
- College of Computing Selects Ayanna Howard to Lead School of Interactive Computing Georgia Tech News Center
Following a national search, the Georgia Tech College of Computing has selected Ayanna Howard, professor and Linda J. and Mark C. Smith Chair in the ...
- Garton Testifies before Congress on Federal Funding of Research Georgia Tech News Center
Members of the U.S. House of Representatives convened a hearing June 16 on taxpayer-supported research leading to commercial technological innovation.
- Like a Boss: Meet the Winners of Glamour's Annual Starters Project Glamour
Two out of every three young women now say they want to be their own boss. But what does it really take to succeed? Meet the winners of *Glamour*'s annual ...
- Robotics: Empowering people manilastandard.net
We live in a world where another passing day means another sublime invention is created and one more innovator is bound to have his eureka moment.
- 25 Black Women Who Are Changing the World Black Enterprise
Dazzling image gallery and stories of 25 powerful black women who are changing the world through arts, technology, activism, academia, business, and more in ...
- \'Mathspace\' Startup Collects and Responds to Student Data, Dominates at ISTE 2015 Government Technology
At the International Society for Technology in Education's Startup Competition, a new app that hopes to be one of the first that evaluates student work in place of ...
- Cambodia to Host First ‘IT Camp’ in Kingdom ខ្មែរ (VOA)
Camp participants come from a variety of fields, both in the public and private sectors, he added, who wish to receive training on best practices when using ...
- Unmet Needs in Special Ed. Are the Focus of New Ed-Tech Grants Education Week
Fifteen companies and organizations have won new grants to support developing ed-tech products for special-need populations, with the goal of boosting ...
- 8 Educational STEM Toys for Kids at CES 2017 Black Enterprise
To prepare kids for a technology-encompassed world, itâ€™s never too early to get tech into their little hands. STEM toys are great learning tools.
- 65 New Products Will Be Introduced in the 2019 Future of Education Technology Conference Expo Hall PR Web
Exhibiting companies will present their latest innovations featuring the use of virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, 3D printing, robotics and more.
- Cambodian Inventor Shares Creative Insights, Plans for the Future ខ្មែរ (VOA)
After two years at university, Thul Rithy decided to quit, opting to teach himself English and explore the country by bicycle to gain inspiration.
- Ayanna Howard: Robotics Researcher. Educator. Bionic Woman. TechRepublic
Ayanna Howard is a former NASA robotics researcher and now a professor at Georgia Tech. She talked to TechRepublic about her winding career path and her ...
- Interview: ‘Primary School Rectors Play Political Role’ ខ្មែរ (VOA)
Thida Kheang, a teacher at the Graduate School of Education, recently co-authored a book titled “Primary School Leadership in Cambodia."
- American Underground seeks to build a more inclusive startup community in North Carolina VentureBeat
In the early 1900s, downtown Durham's Parrish Street was a thriving entrepreneurial hub for African American-owned businesses and financial services — so ...
- Meet the winners of #RobotLaunch2015 Robohub
Leo Trottier of CleverPet accepts the RobotLaunch 2105 Grand Winner trophy from Rich Mahoney, Director of Robotics SRI International. From smart forklifts ...
- 38 Black Entrepreneurs Share Their Origin Stories Tech Cocktail
Tech.Co reached out to black entrepreneurs to share with us how they found themselves on the entrepreneurship track. Read their stories!
- FETC 2018: Thought Leaders Explore Tech Trends from Multiple Points of View EdTech Magazine: Focus on Higher Education
IT leaders, teachers and administrators alike gather to discuss the future of the innovative classroom.
- 10 of the Most Important Black Woman Engineers DesignNews
We're celebrating both Black History Month and Women's History Month with a list of some of today's most prominent African-American females in engineering.
- 10 best quotes from IROS 2014 Industry Forum Robohub
How do I get to MVP? How do I take my existing technology to a different market? How do I attract outside funding for my idea? Does IP matter? (The answer to ...
- 25 women in robotics you need to know about – 2015 Robohub
Ada Lovelace was the world's first computer programmer, and heralded symbolic logic by demonstrating future applications for the universal computing machine ...
- Man versus machine: the battle of the workplace has begun Irish Independent
Robots could be soon flipping burgers in your favourite fast-food joint, pulling pints in your local pub and emptying your bins.
- 32 New EdTech Products Will Be Introduced at the 2018 Future of Education Technology Conference PR Web
Exhibiting companies will present their latest innovations in virtual reality, assessment, device management, instructional technology, robotics, and more.
- ISTE 2015 to Bring Upwards of 18,000 Educators, 500 Ed Tech Companies to Philadelphia, June 28-July 1 PR Web
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. (PRWEB) June 23, 2015 -- Upwards of 18000 educators and 500 ed tech companies from around the globe are coming to Philadelphia, ...