Win-Win is a platform powered by gaming & giving that enables pro athletes, artists, and entertainers to monetize their millions of loyal fans, while providing brands deeper, more effective engagement with end consumers. Influencers host online tournaments where their fans compete for priceless, experiential prizes. The competitions are sponsored by corporate brands seeking to reach this highly engaged audience.
- Summer Youth Employment Program: A win-win for business and working teens | Opinion Sun Sentinel
Heiko Dobrikow, general manager of the Riverside Hotel, writes that the Summer Youth Employment Program in Broward County is a "win-win" for businesses ...
- Win Win Way Brings in CT Vision as Strategic Shareholder Events News Asia
Boosts Group's Business Potential. HONG KONG – (ACN Newswire) – Win Win Way Construction Holdings Ltd. (“Win Win Way” or the “Group”; stock code: ...
- Activist investors win as GPI closes Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins in SA Business Day
Grand Parade Investments' (GPI) announcement that it is exiting Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins could be seen as a victory for activist investors who have ...
- L&T gains after large order win Business Standard
Read more about L&T gains after large order win on Business Standard. Larsen & Toubro rose 0.46% to Rs 1248.95 at 10:18 IST on BSE after the company ...
- Local entrepreneurs win "Bring Business to Beattyville" competition WYMT News
City and Lee County officials teamed up to create more incentive by asking applicants of the 'Bring Business to Beattyville' competition to draw up a business ...
- Relationships win-win for customers, dealers Cleveland Jewish News
Having a relationship with a customer base is an important part of any business.
- Searcy in voting frenzy to win small business revolution spot KARK
The city of Searcy is quickly gaining national recognition after making the top 6 cities in competition against one another to have a small business television ...
- Preserving the true value of community through small business Charleston Post Courier
The loss of the long-standing East Bay True Value Hardware, a community-focused store, is contrary to the ongoing conversation our city has around ...
- Paramount Communications rises nearly 3% on orders win worth Rs 69.5cr Moneycontrol.com
The share touched its 52-week high Rs 17.55 and 52-week low Rs 8.76 on 11 May, 2018 and 22 November, 2018, respectively.
- How To Create A Win-Win Working Relationship In Nonprofit Partnerships Forbes
Use these strategies to help craft a successful nonprofit partnership plan.
- Commerce Commission fails to win injunction against online ticket reseller Viagogo Stuff.co.nz
Commerce Commission has failed in a bid to get an injunction against online event ticket reseller Viagogo.
- Tigers’ Nick Castellanos: ‘Wherever I play, I’m playing to win’ The Detroit News
Nick Castellanos, entering his age-27 season and coming off the most productive offensive season of his career, spent the offseason on the trade block.
- You already can grab lunch without talking to a cashier. Will a higher minimum wage in Illinois prompt more automation? Herald & Review
CHICAGO — If you're the anti-social type, automation has made life a bit easier.
- Win or lose, it's bonding that counts at pond hockey tournament Buffalo News
Some pond hockey players brooded a little on their teams disappointing play, but said the overall experience more than compensated.
- John Breunig: FOI loss feels like a win The Advocate
I'm not good at losing. And yet, contrary to a headline on the front page of the Stamford Advocate (“Government Center 1: Advocate 0”), I don't really feel like we ...
- How Employers Can Help Caregivers For A Win-Win Forbes
A Harvard report finds that employers helping caregiving workers can boost their bottom line.
- Hof rallies No. 20 Miami women to 79-73 win No. 2 Louisville Minneapolis Star Tribune
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Emese Hof and No. 20 Miami think they can play with anyone, and it shows. Hof scored 18 of her 25 points in the second half to help the ...
- Racing extension a win-win for Saratoga businesses | News The Saratogian
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. — Earlier this week NYRA announced the 2019 racing meet would be longer on the calendar, but maintain its current 40 racing ...
- Urbanites are dropping hundreds of dollars on hiking clothes — and it's fueling explosive success for Patagonia and The North Face Business Insider
Fleeces are everywhere, and it's great news for Patagonia and The North Face.
- Alton Square Mall gets a new business, which is also a vintage favorite RiverBender.com
ALTON - A local hangout and retail space for new and used games of all sorts is moving.Slackers is moving from 317 Homer Adams Parkway to the first floor.
- New York City mayor: Amazon should have tried to win critics over The Detroit News
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio says Amazon proved its critics right by canceling its planned New York City campus.
- This Regional Bank Could Win From BB&T and SunTrust’s Merger The Motley Fool
This $13 billion bank is located in many of the same markets as BB&T and SunTrust.
- Kitron completes its acquisition of API's EMS business evertiq.com
EMS provider Kitron announces has completed the acquisition of the EMS division of API Technologies Corp., substantially strengthening its position in the US ...
- Friendly fire as Monfils beats Wawrinka to win Rotterdam Open Business Recorder
ROTTERDAM: Gael Monfils defeated good friend Stan Wawrinka 6-3, 1-6, 6-2 on Sunday to win his eighth career title at the Rotterdam Open. Monfils, the ...
- Silver Airways Launches Partnership with AAF's Orlando Apollos: Business Wire
Orlando Apollos football fans win big as Silver Airways becomes proud airline sponsor of Orlando Apollos with 10% discount on Silver flights.
- China-US trade talks to move to Washington after ‘hopeful’ Beijing meeting Business Day
Beijing — The US and China on Friday hailed “progress” after another round of high-stakes trade talks, but with major issues unresolved there were scant details ...
- WIN a double pass to King Of Thieves The West Australian
Enter the draw for your chance to win an in-season double pass to catch King of Thieves in cinemas!
- WIN a double pass to see Stan & Ollie The West Australian
Enter the draw to win in-season double passes to catch Stan & Ollie in cinemas!
- Merkel calls for global cooperation to reach 'win-win outcomes' Macau Business
MNA | German Chancellor Angela Merkel delivered a robust defence of the post-war multilateral order on Wednesday, lauding compromise as a virtue in ...
- Major Solar Canopy Project A 'Win-Win-Win' For Texas Car Dealership Solar Industry
Texas car dealership El Dorado Chevrolet / El Dorado Mazda of McKinney has announced a new solar partnership with Dallas-based Sunfinity Renewable ...
- CT union leader predicts ‘win-win’ scenario in Lamont budget CTPost
Connecticut AFL-CIO leader Salvatore Luciano expressed confidence Monday that Gov. Ned Lamont's first budget proposal will not ask unionized state ...
- This digital marketplace is a win-win for trade finance Khaleej Times
The UAE has a growing appetite for innovation and the FinTech sector has paved the way for radical change. Platforms like TradeAssets help bring more ...
- Merkel defends Iran deal, multilateralism but Pence resists | AP business | Journal Gazette Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has robustly defended European powers' decision to stand by the Iran nuclear deal but U.S. Vice President Mike Pence ...
- Super Bowl LIII A Win-Win For Airbnb Hosts In Atlanta Forbes
As the New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams prepare to face off on February 3 in Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII, short-term rental hosts in the metro area are ...
- MTN licence: We want a win-win, says government Daily Monitor
Last week, government said it had renewed MTN's licence by another three months after the expiry of the provisional 60-day licence that had been given to the ...
- How 24 Hour Fitness is creating a win-win with veterans San Francisco Business Times
Editor's note: On January 15, 24 Hour Fitness elevated Tony Ueber to the role of CEO. The company said Chris Roussos will stay on as an adviser for two ...
- Merkel calls for global cooperation to achieve ‘win-win outcomes’ The Irish Times
Davos 2019: Abe hopes for transitional period in Brexit.
- Your next work trip shouldn't be confined to soulless airports and generic hotels Fora.ie
TAKE BUSINESS TRAVEL, add in a dash of leisure and you get the portmanteau of 'bleisure' — a rising trend in the travel industry. Work trips, once strictly just ...
- Colin Kaepernick's lawyers reportedly had evidence that would have been 'embarrassing' for the NFL Business Insider
The NFL appears to have decided it was better for the entire case to go away than to risk what might have happened during a trial.
- Local Business Notes: City Council to vote on incentive for Jefferson St. development The State Journal-Register
The Springfield City Council appears poised to give a tax incentive to a developer seeking to build a strip mall that will house a DOMINO'S PIZZA on vacant land ...
- The small business turning old computers, printers and phones into food The Age
Working for large corporates, Cat Harding and Mardi Brown, saw first hand the amount of electronic waste generated and came up with the unlikely solution of ...
- Sabah sees China as important business partner Daily Express
KOTA KINABALU: The State Government continues to see China as an important business partner, especially on the global front. Chief Minister Datuk Seri ...
- Tax measures to yield BRI win-win outcome Global Times
China's promotion of a tax collection and cooperation mechanism among countries and regions along the routes of the Belt and Road initiative (BRI) can ...
- Progress for local entrepreneurs, but challenges still exist Myanmar Times
Trust and relationship building between investors and entrepreneurs is really important to grow a start up or a business. Daw Thiri Thant Mon, Myanmar ...
- Win-Win for home buyers and realtors too! Modi govt lowers GST in affordable, other residential properties Zee Business
In a bid to provide relief to the home buyers in affordable and other category of the residential real estate sector, the Group of Ministers in recently held last ...
- US-China trade talks break up without deal BBC News
Trade talks between the US and China have broken up without a deal, with the US warning that "very difficult issues" remain unresolved. The talks in China this ...
- Complex issue of reclaiming artefacts New Straits Times
THE news last week about the Sarawak government's efforts to repatriate artefacts from the Niah Cave is an inspiring one.
- McDonald's and Wendy's are leaning into free bacon while the trade war pushes pork prices to their lowest point in a decade — but both say it's a coincidence Business Insider
McDonald's and Wendy's have both leaned into bacon-heavy dishes as tariffs and other factors push pork prices lower.
- Another Tasmanian company signs on to wind farm project The Mercury
A TASMANIAN company has won an 8 million contract to manufacture tower components for Goldwinds Cattle Hill wind farm in the Central Highlands.
- What's On in Yangon! Myanmar Times
Richmond University in London announces new post-graduate scholarships for Myanmar students.
- Zambia : HH attends Mining Indaba, calls for win-win mining deals Lusaka Times
Lusaka - Zambia: Opposition leader Hakainde Hichilema has been invited to attend the 15th anniversary of the Mining Indaba which opened in Cape Town, ...
- Pizzability Restaurant Is A Win-Win For Employees, Customers CBS Denver
DENVER (CBS4)– A new pizza restaurant in Denver's Cherry Creek neighborhood is hoping its unique business model will be a source of pride for its ...
- Education beyond high school is win-win for students, economy The Spokesman-Review
Today, a postsecondary credential is the greatest driver of economic mobility and access to family-wage jobs.
- Loans sold, partnership renewed, lawsuit dropped: Synchrony's win-win-win American Banker
Synchrony Financial no longer has to live with the threat of being sued by one of the world's largest retailers. The Stamford, Conn., credit card issuer said ...
- The real mistake made by the store owner who lost his business after banning Nike / Kaepernick For The Win
A store owner closed down after banning Nike gear over partnership with Colin Kaepernick. He believed in a culture war that isn't here.
- The Two Ways for Startups and Corporations to Partner HBR.org Daily
Although some large corporations invest in or acquire startups, a growing approach to corporate innovation involves partnering with small, high-growth ...
- Will Luis Severino's deal affect how Yankees spend rest of 2019 due to luxury tax threshold? NJ.com
The Yankees' 2019 payroll already is close to baseball's $206 million luxury tax threshold with just 19 players under contract following $10 million added from ...
- Pamplin Media Group - Clackamas County Art Shine Project a 'win-win-win' Pamplin Media Group
Clackamas County Art Shine Project a 'win-win-win', Local News, Clackamas local News, Breaking News alerts for Clackamas city.
- Agrivoltaics: Solar Panels on Farms Could Be a Win-Win Civil Eats
The solar panels in the fields at the University of Massachusetts Crop Research and Education Center don't look like what most of us have come to expect.
- How The Cannon's managing director uses her entrepreneurial background to support local startups Houston Business Journal
Cannon Ventures' managing director started her own photography and marketing business a decade ago.
- Dreamers, wall, win-win | Other Opinions Kearney Hub
The government shutdown is in its fourth week, with no end in sight because our leaders in Washington don't seem to want an end that doesn't amount to ...
- Saudi Arabia expected to take part in CPEC projects The News International
ISLAMABAD: Saudi Arabia is expected to purely invest on commercial basis in various projects, including those under China-Pakistan Economic Corridor ...
- Why Your Next Startup Should Focus on Healthcare Entrepreneur
The healthcare job market is experiencing a boom. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, healthcare employment numbers jumped by 42,000 in January, ...
- Mahathir Confirms Malaysia's Commitment to Belt and Road http://www.eurasiafuture.com/
Veteran Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad has confirmed that he shall lead his country's delegation at April's Belt and Road Summit in China.
- Clay Millican reunites with old friend Mike Kloeber, but not without cost NHRA.com
Clay Millican and Mike Kloeber are reunited on the NHRA side of the fence after years with David Grubnic.
- IMA: Education Initiative a 'Win-Win' Inside INdiana Business
The Indiana Manufacturers Association says its recently-announced education program is a "win-win" for both employers and students throughout the state...
- Tampa Bay’s much-needed road projects aren’t all win-win for businesses Tampa Bay Times
Businesses owners feel the pinch during construction. Some don't make it after the new roads open.
- Uhuru Kenyatta goes all out for win-win business deals Daily Nation
President says Africa needs trade, not aid, as he woos US investors with Big Four projects.
- 10 Tips to Build a Business Partnership and Win Twice Customer Think
Companies take great pains to impact potential B2B clients and push sales. They create impressive ads, and talk a lot about the advantages of their products ...
- Dan Loeb’s Win-Win Situation With Campbell Soup The New York Times
The activist investor is likely to benefit from the food maker whether his ambitious plans gain traction or not.
- Why Win-Win-Win Propositions Are The Future Of Business Forbes Now
Creating company models based on social good isn't the misguided Millennial fad it sounds like. Turns out, altruism is actually great for business.
- 'Win Win: When Business Works for Women, It Works for... Newstalk 106-108 fm
This week Susan talks with American Writer, Editor and Journalist Joanne Lipman about her new book 'When Business Works for Women, It Works for Everyone' ...
- Successful Strategies For A Win-Win Negotiation Forbes Now
Want to be successful in every negotiation you make? Employ these strategies and tactics to reach a deal that benefits both parties.
- Nydia Velázquez: 'Helping Americans develop skills in demand is a win-win' The Guardian
The incoming Democratic chair of the House small business committee sees scope for bipartisan efforts to boost the sector.
- Involving Your Stakeholders In Your Purpose-Driven Campaign Is A Win-Win Forbes
Stakeholders are important to building brand engagement and loyalty. This includes not only your community and customers or guests, but also your investors ...
- Level up Your Operations With Win-Win Vendor Relationships Entrepreneur
No company delivers quality goods on time without a strong, smooth-running supplier network. Building profitable relationships with vendors ensures long-term ...
- Austin businesses find win-win partnerships through [Re]Verse Pitch Competition Austin Business Journal
How would you like to decrease your business' overhead, while helping to save the environment and bolster the local economy? It might sound too good to be ...
- Mumbai Indians buying Yuvraj Singh: A perfect win-win business deal Sportskeeda
At the age of 37, quite a few eyebrows were raised at Yuvraj Singh's purchase.
- Analysts Say We Are Unlimited Expanding Beyond McDonald's Could Be a 'Win-Win' AgencySpy
One of the more interesting items in what has so far been a relatively slow month for real news was DDB's announcement that dedicated McDonald's agency We ...
- Tax-free weekend is win-win-win for businesses, customers, economy Victoria Advocate
For JCPenney, tax-free weekend is the busiest time during the back-to-school season and is one of the top 10 weekends of the year, the store manager said.
- Wedding Photography for 'Exposure' is NOT a 'Win-Win' PetaPixel
An old wedding advice article has resurfaced, gone viral, and riled up a lot of photographers and non-photographers alike. Back in 2013, the celebration-centric ...
- The problem with looking for solutions that are "win-win" Quartz
We take it at face value when business giants like Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, or Marc Zuckerberg say they want to “change the world” and make it “a ...
- Creating a win-win ecosystem The Business Times
Enterprise 50 2018: THE BUSINESS TIMES Hub Projects - IN 2019, the Enterprise 50 (E50) Awards will turn 25. . Read more at The Business Times.
- Joint ventures can be a win-win in Dubai's real estate gulfnews.com
In anticipation of the World Expo 2020 and as part of the broader UAE vision 2021, the Dubai real estate market has experienced an increase in the use of joint ...
- Eight Question For Your Property Manager To Ensure A Win-Win On Your Real Estate Investment Forbes
Long after the sales team has closed the deal with you, you will be working with the management team for years and years to come.
- Five myths about the burden of family leave on business CNBC
Paid family leave is slowly gaining traction, while some business advocates say it will hurt the bottom line.
- Why short-term rentals are a win-win for landlords in Dubai Khaleej Times
Landlords in Dubai are increasingly considering short-term rentals. This helps them reduce void periods on their properties as well as achieve higher overall ...
- 'Win-win' deal in sale of Battersea phase two - Business News The Star Online
PETALING JAYA: The sale of the Battersea Power Station phase two to the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and Permodalan Nasional Bhd (PNB), which was ...
- Canada's Freeland says 'win-win-win' trade deal with U.S. is close Financial Post
The Trump administration believes it will be in compliance with the congressional “fast-track” trade negotiating authority and will be able to publish text of the ...
- Saudi contract is win-win for Lamprell investors | Business The Times
Like oilmen drawn to a new gusher, investors beat a path to a British rig constructor yesterday after it announced a new contract with the world's biggest oil ...
- 'Win-win': Air Canada gives Chorus a new lease on life with Jazz Aviation deal extension Financial Post
MONTREAL — Air Canada and Chorus Aviation Inc. have extended a purchase agreement by 10 years that will see Chorus subsidiary Jazz Aviation LP ...
- Huawei's lays out its global business principles: openness, cooperation, and win-win TelecomTV
Openness, cooperation, and win-win. Of course it's a slice of business (and political) propaganda and a predictable riposte to Trump's 'America First' stance on ...
- How To Win Business Awards Forbes Now
Becoming award-winning can certainly help in your pursuit to attract high-paying clients. Awards bring credibility. An award is a third-party endorsement.
- Trump hails NAFTA revamp, Trudeau calls it 'win-win-win' Kansas City Star
President Donald Trump is celebrating a revised North American trade deal with Canada and Mexico as a return of the United States to a "manufacturing ...
- Govt regulating cryptocurrency market ‘a win-win’ situation – Tumelo Ramaphosa Citizen
Being regulated will be beneficial to both the development of blockchain companies and to government, the industry expert says. Regulating cryptocurrency and ...
- Wage hike win-win, minister says - The Jakarta Post Jakarta Post
Manpower Minister Hanif Dhakiri has described the adjusted minimum wage for 2019, an 8.03 percent increase from the current figure, as a fair balance ...
- East Africa hails China's win-win approach The New Times
An official with the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) has commended the Chinese government's win-win partnership approach with IGAD ...
- 'Win-win for all' as Chinese invest in Africa The Straits Times
Chinese help to build infrastructure in Africa is vital to the continent's industrialisation, say analysts.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
- How A Customer-Centric Approach Will Help You Win In Business Forbes
With online reviews and recommendations becoming more popular, buying decisions are being greatly impacted. Having a customer-centric approach to ...
- Win $5,000 and other prizes in Oakland County's "Small Business Saturday" Shopping Contest WLNS
One holiday shopper can win $5000 just by making a purchase at any independent retailer or *service* provider in Oakland County during “Small Business ...