TrustaBit uses blockchain technology to automatically issue vouchers to passengers quickly, easily and securely when their flights have been delayed.
There are three great reasons why an airline company would want to use TrustaBit services!
The first, cost reduction. Their system will minimize the number of calls related to issuing and redeeming flight vouchers. This will greatly reduce the call center running costs associated with the claim filing process.
The second, compliance. In the European union they have established regulation which states that passengers must be compensated for flight delays over 2 hours and greater than X amount of miles.
The third reason customer loyalty. Airlines could target those high value passengers who choose an airline based on reputation and experience rather than cost or schedule. They know that this will increase brand loyalty.
- STARTUP STAGE: TrustaBit uses blockchain to reimburse travelers for flight disruptions PhocusWire
- TrustaBit Uses Blockchain to Enable Automated Flight Delay Compensation APEX Media
- Aviation Blockchain Market PEST Analysis by 2027 with Top Companies – Aeron labs, Avinoc Ltd, Infosys Limited, Leewayhertz, Loyyal, Microsoft, SITA, Trustabit, Winding Tree, Zamna Technologies Jewish Life News
- Aviation Blockchain Market by Growth, Revenue, Type, Application, Manufacturers, Future Projections 2027 | Aeron Labs, AVINOC, Infosys, LeewayHertz, Loyyal Skyline Gazette
- Introducing Two Very Different Ways To Use Smart Contracts Allwork.Space
- ATPCO to Provide Flight Pricing and Retailing Content to TravelSky APEX Media
- Propeller Shannon startups to showcase solutions at FTE EMEA / Ancillary Future Travel Experience
- Pepperdine Graziadio Business School Reveals 2nd Annual List of Most Fundable Companies® Business Wire
- Renowned Blockchain Expert Dr. Vincent Gramoli Joins Bloxian Technology as Senior Strategic Advisor AiThority
- Mayday! Blockchain Storm Soon to Hit the Aviation Industry Really Hard BlockPublisher
- 13 Black Tech Entrepreneurs Who Chose To Not Let Their Ideas Lie Dormant And Haunt Them Moguldom
- Blockchain in travel: which journey are you on? | Travel Industry News & Conferences Eye For Travel
- Why the Travel Industry Needs Crypto-Driven Solutions Bitcoinist
- Future Travel Experience EMEA & Ancillary 2019 in pictures Future Travel Experience
- Propeller Shannon accelerator to boost growth in the Shannon region Irish Tech News
- Airlines Can Remove Fare Errors Faster With ATPCO's New Feature APEX Media
- Click Aviation Network acquires CharterPad AviationPros.com
- Position Sensor Market Product Development Survey 2018 – 2028 Jewish Life News
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 Exhibition Preview Future Travel Experience
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 in pictures Future Travel Experience
- AirPod Nap Units to Be Trialed at Major European Airport APEX Media
- New EOS Fund Pools $325M From Novogratz & Block.one Blockchain News
- BlockMason Successfully Launches Whitelist Capped Token Sale Blockchain News