TrustaBit uses blockchain technology to automatically issue vouchers to passengers quickly, easily and securely when their flights have been delayed.
There are three great reasons why an airline company would want to use TrustaBit services!
The first, cost reduction. Their system will minimize the number of calls related to issuing and redeeming flight vouchers. This will greatly reduce the call center running costs associated with the claim filing process.
The second, compliance. In the European union they have established regulation which states that passengers must be compensated for flight delays over 2 hours and greater than X amount of miles.
The third reason customer loyalty. Airlines could target those high value passengers who choose an airline based on reputation and experience rather than cost or schedule. They know that this will increase brand loyalty.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 in pictures Future Travel Experience
Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018, FTE's eighth event in Asia, returned to the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore on 13-14 November and brought together ...
- Introducing Two Very Different Ways To Use Smart Contracts Allwork.Space
TrusaBit and LeadCoin explain how blockchain technology can help power smart contracts and help small businesses grow.
- Blockchain in travel: which journey are you on? | Travel Industry News & Conferences Eye For Travel
Blockchain may be able to deliver the 'Internet of value' but early use cases are likely to be in creating inter and intra-company efficiencies. Pamela Whitby hears ...
- Why the Travel Industry Needs Crypto-Driven Solutions Bitcoinist
The travel industry is one that could highly benefit from transitioning to blockchain technology - and it needs to do so immediately.
- FTE Asia EXPO 2018 Startup Competition finalists announced Future Travel Experience
Bacarai, BorderPass, Inflighto and TrustaBit will exhibit in the Startup Showcase, hosted in partnership with JetBlue Technology Ventures, at FTE Asia EXPO.
- Eight Female Founders Host First-Ever Venture Capital Road Show PR Web
Menlo Park, California (PRWEB) September 20, 2018 -- Menlo Park, California September 3, 2018On Monday, October 15, 2018, a group of high-caliber female.
- Cognizant Report: 88 Percent of Asia Pacific Financial Service Organizations See Blockchain as a Game-Changer Blockchain News
World-leading professional services company, Cognizant has polled financial *service* organizations in the Asia Pacific region to guage how quickly blockchain ...
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 Exhibition Preview Future Travel Experience
Demo the latest, biometrics, self-*service*, AI, IoT, IFE & connectivity solutions at the free-to-attend FTE Asia EXPO 2018, 13-14 November, Singapore.
- FTE Event News Future Travel Experience
The latest conference and exhibition news relating to the three annual Future Travel Experience events – FTE Global, FTE Europe and FTE Asia EXPO.
- Recommend a startup for a chance to win a free ticket to FTE Global 2018 Future Travel Experience
Recommend a startup or scaleup for the FTE Startup Hub and we will enter you into a prize draw for a free pass for FTE Global 2018.
- FTE partners with JetBlue Technology Ventures to launch Start-up Competition and Showcase Future Travel Experience
Future Travel Experience and JetBlue Technology Ventures have teamed up to launch a pioneering Start-up Competition and Showcase. The global start-up ...
- Therapy pig greets travellers at San Francisco Airport Future Travel Experience
On 5 December, just in time for the holiday travel, San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and the San Francisco SPCA welcomed LiLou, a Juliana-breed pig, ...
- GuestLogix and Global Eagle partner to simplify post-travel experience Future Travel Experience
GuestLogix has signed an agreement with Global Eagle Entertainment, which will allow passengers to book onward travel tickets and destination-based ...
- $4 billion investment to transform LaGuardia Airport into a 'globally renowned' hub Future Travel Experience
New York's LaGuardia Airport will be completely rebuilt in a $4 billion redevelopment programme designed to improve operations and the passenger.
- London Southend launches wristband to help passengers with disabilities Future Travel Experience
London Southend Airport has launched a progressive scheme to enhance the experience of passengers with hidden disabilities. The discreet blue wristband ...
- Mobilising passenger travel Future Travel Experience
Mobile Check-In is expected to become one of the key early applications to take advantage of the increased shift in mobile usage towards data-services.
- Happy holidays from everyone at FTE Future Travel Experience
We'd like to wish all of our loyal readers a very merry festive period. Please view our festive e-card from the team that brings you FTE news and events.