TrustaBit uses blockchain technology to automatically issue vouchers to passengers quickly, easily and securely when their flights have been delayed.
There are three great reasons why an airline company would want to use TrustaBit services!
The first, cost reduction. Their system will minimize the number of calls related to issuing and redeeming flight vouchers. This will greatly reduce the call center running costs associated with the claim filing process.
The second, compliance. In the European union they have established regulation which states that passengers must be compensated for flight delays over 2 hours and greater than X amount of miles.
The third reason customer loyalty. Airlines could target those high value passengers who choose an airline based on reputation and experience rather than cost or schedule. They know that this will increase brand loyalty.
- STARTUP STAGE: TrustaBit uses blockchain to reimburse travelers for flight disruptions PhocusWire
- TrustaBit Uses Blockchain to Enable Automated Flight Delay Compensation APEX Media
- Introducing Two Very Different Ways To Use Smart Contracts Allwork.Space
- Propeller Shannon startups to showcase solutions at FTE EMEA / Ancillary Future Travel Experience
- Mayday! Blockchain Storm Soon to Hit the Aviation Industry Really Hard BlockPublisher
- Blockchain in travel: which journey are you on? | Travel Industry News & Conferences Eye For Travel
- Propeller Shannon accelerator to boost growth in the Shannon region Irish Tech News
- ATPCO to Provide Flight Pricing and Retailing Content to TravelSky APEX Media
- Now You Can Pay in Bitcoin to Fly Anywhere in the World BlockPublisher
- Airlines Can Remove Fare Errors Faster With ATPCO's New Feature APEX Media
- KLMs Family Updates Service Lets Those at Home Know Whatsapp APEX Media
- Investors and a rival on the impact of GetYourGuide's record-breaking funding round PhocusWire
- Why the Travel Industry Needs Crypto-Driven Solutions Bitcoinist
- APEX in Profile: Greg Caterer, Neutral Digital APEX Media
- Certify, Chrome River merge in $1B transaction PhocusWire
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 in pictures Future Travel Experience
- Watch This Space: Arconics Introduces Smartwatch App APEX Media
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 Exhibition Preview Future Travel Experience
- ATPCO Acquires Routehappy to Elevate Airline Retail APEX Media
- CES 2018: Groupe ADP Invests in Innovation With AI, Wayfinding and Robotics APEX Media
- Future Travel Experience Ancillary Conference | Istanbul | 18-20 June 2019 Future Travel Experience
- Istanbul | 19-20 June 2019 Future Travel Experience