TrustaBit uses blockchain technology to automatically issue vouchers to passengers quickly, easily and securely when their flights have been delayed.
There are three great reasons why an airline company would want to use TrustaBit services!
The first, cost reduction. Their system will minimize the number of calls related to issuing and redeeming flight vouchers. This will greatly reduce the call center running costs associated with the claim filing process.
The second, compliance. In the European union they have established regulation which states that passengers must be compensated for flight delays over 2 hours and greater than X amount of miles.
The third reason customer loyalty. Airlines could target those high value passengers who choose an airline based on reputation and experience rather than cost or schedule. They know that this will increase brand loyalty.
- Aviation Blockchain Market Global Trends with Industry Growth to 2027 – Aeron, Avinoc, Infosys, Leewayhertz, Loyyal, Microsoft, SITA, Trustabit, Winding Tree, Zamna Jewish Life News
- Aviation Blockchain Market Innovations and Technological Growth by 2027 | Aeron Labs, AVINOC, Infosys, LeewayHertz, Loyyal, Microsoft, SITA, TrustaBit, Winding Tree, Zamna Technologies Jewish Life News
- Feed Trucks Market Study Report (2020-2026), Competitive Analysis, Proposal Strategy, Potential Targets, Assessment And Recommendations | DataIntelo Jewish Life News
- AVIATION BLOCKCHAIN MARKET SIZE, STATUS SEGMENTATION, DEMAND, GROWTH, TREND, OPPORTUNITY AND FORECAST TO 2027 3rd Watch News
- TrustaBit Uses Blockchain to Enable Automated Flight Delay Compensation APEX Media
- Wooden Activated Carbon Industry Industry 2020 Includes The Major Application Segments And Size In The Global Market To 2026 3rd Watch News
- Glucometer Market Statistics and Research Analysis Released in Latest Industry Report 2020 | Coronavirus-COVID19 Impact Analysis With Top Manufacturers Analysis: ACCU-CHEK, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott, Bayer, OMRON, etc. | InForGrowth 3rd Watch News
- Introducing Two Very Different Ways To Use Smart Contracts Allwork.Space
- 13 Black Tech Entrepreneurs Who Chose To Not Let Their Ideas Lie Dormant And Haunt Them Moguldom
- Pepperdine Graziadio Business School Reveals 2nd Annual List of Most Fundable Companies® Business Wire
- ATPCO to Provide Flight Pricing and Retailing Content to TravelSky APEX Media
- Blockchain in travel: which journey are you on? | Travel Industry News & Conferences Eye For Travel
- Propeller Shannon startups to showcase solutions at FTE EMEA / Ancillary Future Travel Experience
- Mayday! Blockchain Storm Soon to Hit the Aviation Industry Really Hard BlockPublisher
- Global Award Management Software Market (COVID-19 Impact Analysis ) Research Report 2020 Major Companies Judgify, Reviewr and others 3rd Watch News
- Impact Of COVID-19 On Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) Market Regional Outlook and Driving Factors Analysis 2020 Jewish Life News
- Baggage Nanny Launches at San Diego International Airport APEX Media
- Click Aviation Network acquires CharterPad AviationPros.com
- Category: Market Reports Jewish Life News
- Market Outlook Jewish Life News
- Patient Flow Management Market Challenges, Drivers, Outlook, Growth Analysis Jewish Life News
- Future Travel Experience EMEA & Ancillary 2019 in pictures Future Travel Experience
- Airlines Can Remove Fare Errors Faster With ATPCO's New Feature APEX Media
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 in pictures Future Travel Experience
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 Exhibition Preview Future Travel Experience
- ATPCO Looks to Routehappy's Startup Culture to Develop Next-Gen Flight Shopping APEX Media
- AirPod Nap Units to Be Trialed at Major European Airport APEX Media
- Why the Travel Industry Needs Crypto-Driven Solutions Bitcoinist
- Startup Tooshlights Gives Airport Washrooms the Green Light to Reduce Wait Times APEX Media
- Cognizant Report: 88 Percent of Asia Pacific Financial Service Organizations See Blockchain as a Game-Changer Blockchain News