TrustaBit uses blockchain technology to automatically issue vouchers to passengers quickly, easily and securely when their flights have been delayed.
There are three great reasons why an airline company would want to use TrustaBit services!
The first, cost reduction. Their system will minimize the number of calls related to issuing and redeeming flight vouchers. This will greatly reduce the call center running costs associated with the claim filing process.
The second, compliance. In the European union they have established regulation which states that passengers must be compensated for flight delays over 2 hours and greater than X amount of miles.
The third reason customer loyalty. Airlines could target those high value passengers who choose an airline based on reputation and experience rather than cost or schedule. They know that this will increase brand loyalty.
- STARTUP STAGE: TrustaBit uses blockchain to reimburse travelers for flight disruptions PhocusWire
- TrustaBit Uses Blockchain to Enable Automated Flight Delay Compensation APEX Media
- Introducing Two Very Different Ways To Use Smart Contracts Allwork.Space
- Propeller Shannon startups to showcase solutions at FTE EMEA / Ancillary Future Travel Experience
- Mayday! Blockchain Storm Soon to Hit the Aviation Industry Really Hard BlockPublisher
- Propeller Shannon accelerator to boost growth in the Shannon region Irish Tech News
- Pepperdine Graziadio Business School Reveals 2nd Annual List of Most Fundable Companies® Yahoo Finance
- Blockchain in travel: which journey are you on? | Travel Industry News & Conferences Eye For Travel
- ATPCO to Provide Flight Pricing and Retailing Content to TravelSky APEX Media
- 13 Black Tech Entrepreneurs Who Chose To Not Let Their Ideas Lie Dormant And Haunt Them Moguldom
- Now You Can Pay in Bitcoin to Fly Anywhere in the World BlockPublisher
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Develops Blockchain-Prototype for Sustainable Supply Chains for the First Time AiThority
- Airlines Can Remove Fare Errors Faster With ATPCO's New Feature APEX Media
- Future Travel Experience EMEA & Ancillary 2019 in pictures Future Travel Experience
- Why the Travel Industry Needs Crypto-Driven Solutions Bitcoinist
- Watch This Space: Arconics Introduces Smartwatch App APEX Media
- ATPCO Acquires Routehappy to Elevate Airline Retail APEX Media
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 Exhibition Preview Future Travel Experience
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 in pictures Future Travel Experience
- CES 2018: Groupe ADP Invests in Innovation With AI, Wayfinding and Robotics APEX Media