TrustaBit uses blockchain technology to automatically issue vouchers to passengers quickly, easily and securely when their flights have been delayed.
There are three great reasons why an airline company would want to use TrustaBit services!
The first, cost reduction. Their system will minimize the number of calls related to issuing and redeeming flight vouchers. This will greatly reduce the call center running costs associated with the claim filing process.
The second, compliance. In the European union they have established regulation which states that passengers must be compensated for flight delays over 2 hours and greater than X amount of miles.
The third reason customer loyalty. Airlines could target those high value passengers who choose an airline based on reputation and experience rather than cost or schedule. They know that this will increase brand loyalty.
- Propeller Shannon accelerator to boost growth The Clare Herald
Propeller Shannon, Ireland's only start-up programme for companies in the aviation and travel tech sectors, is pleased to announce the arrival of its second ...
- FTE Asia EXPO 2018 Startup Competition finalists announced Future Travel Experience
Bacarai, BorderPass, Inflighto and TrustaBit will exhibit in the Startup Showcase, hosted in partnership with JetBlue Technology Ventures, at FTE Asia EXPO.
- Blockchain in travel: which journey are you on? | Travel Industry News & Conferences Eye For Travel
Blockchain may be able to deliver the 'Internet of value' but early use cases are likely to be in creating inter and intra-company efficiencies. Pamela Whitby hears ...
- Introducing Two Very Different Ways To Use Smart Contracts Allwork.Space
TrusaBit and LeadCoin explain how blockchain technology can help power smart contracts and help small businesses grow.
- Eight Female Founders Host First-Ever Venture Capital Road Show PR Web
Menlo Park, California (PRWEB) September 20, 2018 -- Menlo Park, California September 3, 2018On Monday, October 15, 2018, a group of high-caliber female.
- Why the Travel Industry Needs Crypto-Driven Solutions Bitcoinist
The travel industry is one that could highly benefit from transitioning to blockchain technology - and it needs to do so immediately.
- 2018/19 Innovations in Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT and Data Analytics AiThority
The "Innovations in Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, and Data Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 in pictures Future Travel Experience
Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018, FTE's eighth event in Asia, returned to the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore on 13-14 November and brought together ...
- Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2018 Exhibition Preview Future Travel Experience
Demo the latest, biometrics, self-*service*, AI, IoT, IFE & connectivity solutions at the free-to-attend FTE Asia EXPO 2018, 13-14 November, Singapore.
- FTE Event News Future Travel Experience
The latest conference and exhibition news relating to the three annual Future Travel Experience events – FTE Global, FTE Europe and FTE Asia EXPO.