BiTHOUSE is a global business / venture development, and technology scouting firm aligned with SMEs, Corps, and Government entities.
BiTHOUSE GROUP enables others to create, align, fund, utilize, and adopt technology solutions for the future. The company is a mentorship and strategic partnership driven business development cultivator, supporting early stage and mid stage, health, agriculture, food, and entertainment (film, media, consumer electronics) driven technology ventures founded by women, minorities, and EU founders. BiTHOUSE offers its network both educational and collaborative environments to initiate adoption and scaleup innovative and disruptive technology solutions needed for the future.
The BITHOUSE initiative was founded in 2013 by Wilhelmina J. Sparks and became a corporate entity in 2017 in order to foster collaboration and innovation culture amongst corporates, innovators, investors, government and community.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Bullard, ‘Top Chef’ finalist Doug Adams’ Texas-inspired Portland restaurant, opens Saturday OregonLive.com
Chef Doug Adams has come a long way from Bullard -- “a little football town in East Texas where I did not fit in” -- to Bullard, the new restaurant he and business ...
- World Beverage Innovation Awards 2018: judges announced FoodBev.com
The judging panel for the World Beverage Innovation Awards 2018, taking place at BrauBeviale in November, has been announced.
- Portland's 2015 Bar of the Year: Bit House Saloon OregonLive.com
Bit House Saloon proved our easy choice for Portland's best new bar of 2015, a welcoming watering hole with warm decor, superlative hospitality, good music ...
- Portland's Bar Group of the Year: Lightning Bar Collective OregonLive.com
Meet the Portland bar group that's caught lighting in a bottle -- five times over.
- Two Dozen Bars and Tap Rooms are Teaming up with Not OK PDX to Fight Sexual Violence The Portland Mercury
To borrow a somewhat thorny and oftentimes counterproductive phase, we know that when we see something, we say something. But what if we don't know ...
- The 26 Best Concerts to See in Portland: October 11-24 The Portland Mercury
From Kamasi Washington to Old Time Relijun to Yaeji.
- Portland Oregon’s Lgbt Tastemakers: Chefs, Distillers, Bakers, And More! Passport Magazine
Meet six incredible Portland tastemakers from outstanding pastry gurus and vegan chefs to a distiller who makes spirits from kombucha.
- The 31 Best Things to Do in Portland This (Veg) Week: Oct 15-18 The Portland Mercury
Jump to: Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday Monday, Oct 15 MC50 Presents Kick Out the Jams, Starcrawler, Holy Grove You're not going to get a full ...
- The Best Spirits And Cocktails For 2016 Forbes
Break out the pirate costumes and flaming torches. I asked a group of top mixologists and spirits writers what they're looking forward to drinking more of in 2016, ...
- Willamette Weekend: “Friday the 13th,” Tattoo Contests and 10 Other Things To Do and See In Portland, Oct. 13-15 Willamette Week
FRIDAY, OCT. 13. Orbit A quarterly party launches tonight at Bit House with Dandy Warhols keyboardist Zia McCabe and longtime Portland DJ Gregarious, ...
- Sobriety Sweeps Service Industry - Lush Life The Portland Mercury
WE'RE WELL INTO the first month of 2017, a time when many people elect to clean up their acts. Regular folks like me, who packed on more than a couple ...
- Buy a bit of a house with Bitcoin The Negotiator
Unlocking the money held in the value of your home is not new, schemes abound across the UK, but here's something completely different: buying a bit of house ...
- A Day In The Life: Blacks At The Cutting Edge Of Innovation NPR
Every day until Dec. 20, African-American tech thinkers will live-tweet about their day and answer questions in a special Twitter series hosted by NPR's Tell Me ...
- 29 Powerful Women Reveal Their Success Secrets, Leadership Tips & The Awful Advice They Didn't Take Refinery29
Female visionaries, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and CEOs join us in inspiring women worldwide with their personal stories, sharing insights into important ...
- Gangs are mostly quiet, for now, but local task force stays alert Gainesville Times
Though the boarding of out-of-county inmates in the Hall County Jail ceased years ago, Sgt. Paul House can still see some of its aftermath in the form of gang ...
- Michelle Mone: 'I've been told to tone things down a bit in the House of Lords' Telegraph.co.uk
Baroness Mone of Mayfair is telling me about the nightclub she built in her Glasgow townhouse. “I'm going to get into trouble for saying this,” she murmurs with a ...
- Portland's next great restaurant? You might find it at a bar OregonLive.com
On a weekend morning at Northeast Portland's Expatriate, you might spot Naomi Pomeroy sprinkling petals of fried garlic into a bowl of congee as one of Kyle ...
- Drinks Enthusiast Karen Locke's New Book is the Key to Portland's Distilling Scene The Portland Mercury
Karen Locke is pacing herself. When I met with her to talk about her new book—High-Proof PDX: A Spirited Guide to Portland's Craft Distilling Scene—she was ...
- Pamplin Media Group - Books to make your mouth water Pamplin Media Group
Books to make your mouth water, Local Features, Portland local Features, Breaking Features alerts for Portland city.
- Renata hires Chris Frazier; Accanto retools with Erik Van Kley OregonLive.com
Changes are afoot at two of Portland's top five Italian restaurants.
- Mamie Gummer on High Fashion in The Collection and Working With Her Mom, Meryl Streep Parade
Mamie Gummer, The Good Wife actress and daughter of Meryl Streep, stars in The Collection, premiering October 8 on PBS' Masterpiece. Gummer, 34, portrays ...
- Labor on campaign footing and prepared for early election The Guardian
Opposition plans to 'hit the ground running' no matter when Malcolm Turnbull calls election.
- MRM News Bites: Dine Out for No Kid Hungry, Cool FLSA Tool and More on This Week's Plate | MRM News Bites: Dine Out for No Kid Hungry, Cool FLSA Tool and More on This Week's Plate Modern Restaurant Management
Each week, Modern Restaurant Management magazine compiles restaurant industry headlines in MRM News Bites. Send items of interest to *Content* Director ...
- Where to Find the 2016 Restaurant Guide Willamette Week
Here's an un-pretty list of all the locations the Restaurant Guide will be distributed. Note: If you don't feel like sifting through this, either look at the map (you can ...
- Mercedes-AMG G63 vs Toyota Land Cruiser Utility Pistonheads.com
Most expensive G-Class against the cheapest Land Cruiser? Happy Sunday, internet... | PistonHeads.
- Homeless, Unemployed, and Surviving on Bitcoins Wired
The bitcoin system could become an equalizer for the country's homeless, a place where the stigma of living on the streets isn't as pronounced. If you're ...
- Screenplays and Singani 63: An Interview with Steven Soderbergh Daily Blender
I knew too much, of course. I had spent the morning reading up on him, the acclaimed producer, director, editor, writer. Steven Soderbergh, Oscar winner,
- Calls for Trump's impeachment surge after Comey's testimony AOL
Calls for President Donald Trump's impeachment are on the rise after James Comey's testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday.
- FBI employees sport 'Comey is my homey' t-shirts on family day AOL
A group of FBI employees wore “Comey is my homey” t-shirts to the Bureau's Family Day on Friday in a showing of support for the fired FBI Director.
- How Jägermeister Gained Respect at America's Best Bars Grub Street
The once-reviled frat-house favorite has found a place at some of the country's best bars.
- The 30 Best Things to Do in Portland This Weekend: January 19-21 The Portland Mercury
We're really almost done with January already? Seems weird that the month coulda sped by that fast, but then you look at what's on deck for the weekend and ...
- Best of Portland Reader's Poll 2016: The Complete List of Winners Willamette Week
Best Restaurant. Screen Door. 2337 E Burnside St / 503.542.0880. screendoorrestaurant.com. Let's face it: Screen Door had this sealed up from the very ...
- The corner of Tuscany that tourism forgot Telegraph.co.uk
Porto Santo Stefano, on the Monte Argentario peninsula in southern Tuscany, has been bashed about and is the better for it. The Americans did the most ...
- Ethiopian government made ‘honest mistake’ Nazret.com
Ethiopia's government says that mistakes contained in school textbooks were an honest mistake. The ministry of education had revealed that several text books.
- When House messed with the formula, it showed its addictive side A.V. Club Austin
House, “Three Stories” (season one, episode 21; originally aired 5/17/2005)
- This photo of waiters holding up umbrellas has sparked a debate on food groups DAWN.com
If there's one thing Kolachi is known for, it's their exemplary customer *service*. Well, that and their paneer reshmi and chicken karahi but that's a conversation for ...
- Sydney rave scene 1989-1994: An oral history Red Bull
Two-toned flyers with party names like Flim Flam, Pie 'n' Mash and All in the Bubble of Yum. 0055 numbers. Massive soundsystems pumping Balearic beat and ...
- American Idol XIV Top 9 Revealed + Performance Recap (VIDEO) Rickey.org
Welcome to the live blog and recap for American Idol XIV, “Top 9 Perform”! Last week's controversial save of Qaasim Middleton means two singers will be going ...
- Cops take kids on shopping spree at Pen Centre Niagarathisweek.com
40 children, 70 officers take part in eighth annual CopShop.
- Roxie the would-be guide dog is a bundle of cuteness with a big job | News Local dailytelegraph.com.au
Roxie may be a cute labrador puppy but she has a big future as a Guide Dog.
- Five Tech Organizations Working to Close the Gender Diversity Gap, One Coder at a Time India.com
The lack of gender and racial diversity within the tech industry workforce, which is predominantly white, Asian and male, is so ubiquitous that it is hardly ...
- London property: Alison Cork's bargain Belgravia Telegraph.co.uk
She got the townhouse of her dreams at half price, and is still in pocket after the refurb. Alison Cork, goddess of deal-making, reveals all to Cassandra Jardine.