FS Card Inc.
FS Card is a credit card venture designed to move small-dollar loan customers into a more affordable product. Our mission is to bring honest mainstream financial products to the mass market, enabling under-served borrowers to meet their everyday liquidity needs in a flexible and convenient way.
At FS Card, we see an opportunity to re-imagine the small dollar lending landscape and meet the needs of a customer base that has been poorly served by existing credit options. Our team has the vision and expertise to fix this problem and provide access for customers who too often struggle to borrow in a cost-effective way.
- FS Card Inc. - MogulWatch Moguldom
FS Card is a credit card venture designed to move small-dollar loan customers into a more affordable product. Our mission is to bring honest mainstream ...
- FS Card Inc. Closes $150 Million Credit Facility To Continue Its Build Card Product Expansion Markets Insider
WASHINGTON, Oct. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- FS Card Inc., an emerging financial services leader for underserved consumers, today announced it has raised ...
- New Orlando businesses for week of July 28 Orlando Sentinel
Occupational licenses issued recently by county and municipal governments in Central Florida; data collected by Market Force Corp. of Newtown Square, Pa.
- How Crypto, Tokens, and Chatbots Are Shaping the Future of Fintech Startups Inc.
The Silicon Valley mantra of "move fast and break things" rarely works very well in the big, bureaucratic, highly regulated financial system. The traditional ...
- Giving Credit to the Underserved Stanford University News
Marla Blow knew her nascent credit card company would face an uphill climb. She did it anyway.
- Edited Transcript of AP.PS earnings conference call or presentation 31-Jul-19 7:00am GMT Yahoo Finance
Q2 2019 Aboitiz Power Corp and Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc Joint Analyst Briefing. Makati Aug 23, 2019 (Thomson StreetEvents) -- Edited Transcript of Aboitiz ...
- Parkland Fuel Corporation Announces Record 2019 Second Quarter Results and Increases its 2019 Adjusted EBITDA Guidance Range to $1.165 Billion ± 5% GlobeNewswire
Adjusted EBITDA Guidance Range Increased on Strength of Supply, International, USA and Synergy Capture.
- Startup lender Petal launches its subprime credit card American Banker
The credit card startup Petal, which is targeting U.S. consumers with no credit history as well as folks with blemishes on their borrowing records, is going national ...
- Apple Card: The industry reacts Computerworld
Apple pushed further into financial services when it announced Apple Card. Here's a look at what the players in the industry are saying.
- Tuesday Briefing: Heat Index to 106, Litter Glitter's River Cleanup, Hammock Harbor, Flagler Beach Budget FlaglerLive.com
On Sunday (Aug. 11) 25 volunteers boarded “The Litter Gitter II,” a 24-foot Carolina skiff specially equipped for debris removal, for a daylong waterway cleanup ...
- The Build credit card helps people with bad credit scores Business Insider
Bad credit scores prevent millions of Americans from getting a credit card. The Build card endeavors to get these people on track and avoid expensive lending.
- Fs Bancorp (FSBW) Holder Millennium Management Cut Stake; As Fleetcor Technologies Com (FLT) Shares Rose, Shareholder Cornercap Investment Counsel Has Trimmed Its Stake by $4.16 Million The NBO News
Millennium Management Llc decreased its stake in Fs Bancorp Inc (FSBW) by 46.82% based on its latest 2019Q1 regulatory filing with the SEC. Millennium ...
- Awesome Amex Offer For Four Seasons Stays One Mile at a Time
Here's how you can score bonus Amex points for your next Four Seasons stay. Based on my valuation of points, this is like scoring a third off.
- Fictitious Name Registration | dba Florida Florida Trend
A fictitious name, also known as a “doing business as” or “dba” name, is a name that is different from your personal name if doing business as a sole ...
- FS Regulators' Business Plans: Infographic Timeline and Summary Lexology
Summary. Click here for an infographic timeline summarising the FCA, PRA and PSR business plans for 2019/20, together with key EU and UK financial ...
- FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for June 18, 2019 Nasdaq
FS KKR Capital Corp. ( FSK ) will begin trading ex-dividend on June 18, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.19 per share is scheduled to be paid on.
- Steven Lee Joins Genesis Financial Solutions as SVP, Business Development for Genesis Credit PRNewswire
BEAVERTON, Ore., Jan. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Genesis Financial Solutions announced Steven Lee has joined the company as SVP, Business Development ...
- Move over neon Monzo, now there's a bank card that miaows Wired.co.uk
Fintech startup ANNA has a debit card that miaows when you pay for something with contactless. But what's with increasingly weird and wonderful card design?
- An Acceleration in Fintech Capital Raising Lend Academy
There has been a healthy level of new funding deals closed in recent weeks. What we want to do in this post is highlight some of these. This is by no means an ...
- Banner year: Greater Washington venture capital tops $1.5B in 2017 Washington Business Journal
Greater Washington had its second-biggest venture funding year in at least a decade in 2017, with startups across the metro area raking in more than $1.55 ...
- Deloitte was aware of loan evergreening in IL&FS Financial Services: SFIO Business Standard
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has come down hard on Deloitte for not taking action despite being aware of the evergreening of loans by IL&FS ...
- Upserve Launches Upserve POS and other Digital Transactions News briefs Digital Transactions
Citing its potential effects on payments-market competition, the United Kingdom's Competition and Markets Authority has now ordered an in-depth review of ...
- Best Credit Cards for Fair Credit: 2019 Bankrate.com
Check out our top credit cards picks of 2019 for those with fair credit. Compare offers side by side and read reviews from real credit cards experts.
- As Homestreet (HMST) Shares Rose, Schneider Capital Management Trimmed by $1.06 Million Its Position; As Boeing Co (BA) Share Value Declined, Strategic Wealth Advisors Groupinc Has Raised Stake by $1.40 Million Stocks Beat
Schneider Capital Management Corp decreased its stake in Homestreet Inc. (HMST) by 6.73% based on its latest 2019Q1 regulatory filing with the SEC.
- SO EXCITING: New Microsoft Flight Simulator Coming In 2020 One Mile at a Time
After a nearly 15 year hiatus, Microsoft Flight Simulator will be making a return in 2020. Here's what we know as of now about this new game.
- Facebook knowingly duped game-playing kids and their parents out of money Reveal
Facebook orchestrated a multi-year effort that duped children and their parents out of money, newly unsealed documents show.
- Term Sheet — Monday July 1, 2019, iHeartMedia’s Direct Listing and Theranos Fortune
Elizabeth Holmes will go on trial for Theranos in 2020. Meanwhile, iHeartMedia pursues a direct listing.
- RBI dismissed IL&FS suggestion for more funds for infra holding companies Business Standard
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) rejected Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services' (IL&FS's) suggestion that commercial banks should extend financing to ...
- Bank of Lithuania grants Revolut banking license Business Insider
Revolut received its European banking license from the Bank of Lithuania, letting it launch current accounts, loans, and overdrafts across the EU.
- Genesis Credit Successfully Launches Financing Program with Top 100 Retailer Bob's Discount Furniture PR Newswire
BEAVERTON, Ore., July 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Genesis Credit, a leader in consumer financing, has partnered with Bob's Discount Furniture to provide ...
- IL&FS impact: Govt considers rating reforms to separate review, approval Business Standard
With the role of rating agencies in the Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) scam under the scanner, the government is considering a slew of ...
- As Pcm (PCMI) Stock Rose, Pacific Ridge Capital Partners Lowered Its Stake by $5.30 Million; Pnc Finl Svcs Group Com (PNC) Holding Has Increased by First United Bank Trust The NBO News
Pacific Ridge Capital Partners Llc decreased its stake in Pcm Inc (PCMI) by 37.38% based on its latest 2019Q1 regulatory filing with the SEC. Pacific Ridge First ...
- T-Mobile's brash CEO sprints to top of best-paid leaders at Pacific Northwest companies The Seattle Times
The five highest paid CEOs in the Pacific Northwest in 2018 had two things in common. They're all men (a woman CEO doesn't show up until No. 15). They all ...
- MetLife and Visa to rank top 50 early-stage fintechs contributing to financial inclusion Finextra
MetLife Foundation and Visa Inc., with global nonprofit Accion and IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, announced a new initiative to recognize the to...
- IL&FS, subsidiaries can be declared NPAs only after nod, says NCLAT Business Standard
The National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) on Monday ruled that accounts of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) and its ...
- FS Bancorp and Anchor Bancorp have regulatory approvals for merger The Daily World
FS Bancorp, the parent company of 1st Security Bank of Washington, and Anchor Bancorp, the parent company of Anchor Bank, which has roots dating back to ...
- NAACP report: scant progress toward exec parity at hotels Hotel Management
The organization's diversity report put Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott and Wyndham under the microscope for its latest analysis and "report card."
- Genesis Financial Solutions Appoints Evan Bryman as Chief Operating Officer PR Newswire
BEAVERTON, Ore., Feb. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Genesis Financial Solutions, the nation's leading provider of non-prime consumer financing solutions, ...
- What Kind Of Shareholder Appears On The IL&FS Transportation Networks Limited's (NSE:IL&FSTRANS) Shareholder Register? Yahoo Finance
Want to participate in a short research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and you could win a $250 gift card! If you want to know who really controls ...
- FS KKR Capital (FSK) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates Nasdaq
FS KKR Capital (FSK) came out with quarterly earnings of $0.19 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.18 per share. This compares to.
- Strategic Wealth Advisors Groupinc Has Upped Visa (V) Stake by $405,374; Saratoga Research & Investment Management Stake in Starbucks (SBUX) Has Lifted by $3.15 Million as Valuation Rose The NBO News
Strategic Wealth Advisors Groupinc increased its stake in Visa Inc (V) by 7.04% based on its latest 2019Q1 regulatory filing with the SEC. Strategic Wealth ...
- Answer Man: Do I need a STAR ID card? Dothan Eagle
Q: Do I need to apply for a STAR ID card? A: According to information on the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency website, effective Oct. 1, 2020, domestic air ...
- Northeast Ohio's Smart 50 Awards celebrate area's top executives Smart Business Network
This year's Smart 50 honorees are reinventing the Northeast Ohio landscape into one of the most up-and-coming business regions in the country.
- IL&FS crisis: Sebi expands probe into role of 5 credit rating agencies Business Standard
Read more about IL&FS case: Sebi widens probe into role of rating agencies on Business Standard. Market regulator Sebi has expanded its probe into the role ...
- Four Seasons' Snazzy New A321LR Private Jet One Mile at a Time
Four Seasons will be introducing a new private jet in early 2021, which will be an A321LR. This plane will be used for their global journeys.
- Arrests in credit card skimming operation across West Coast KRON4
Authorities say members of a large credit card skimming operation used tiny cameras to record victims using ATMs across the US West.
- FS Investment Corporation (FSIC) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 11, 2018 Nasdaq
FS Investment Corporation ( FSIC ) will begin trading ex-dividend on December 11, 2018. A cash dividend payment of $0.19 per share is scheduled to be.
- Topeka, Kan., Moves Toward Smartphone Parking Solution Government Technology
Under a new plan, seldom-used parking meters in the downtown area will be removed to make way for a smartphone application that allows parkers to pay for ...
- IL&FS Fraud Case: Six Probe agencies train guns on auditors Deloitte, BSR Business Today
Deloitte Haskins and Sells, and BSR & Associates LLP (a KPMG affiliate) are facing probe heat from six investigative and regulatory agencies in India.
- A Massive Survey Ranked All 50 U.S. States By How 'Friendly' They Are to Small Business (There Are Some Big Surprises) Inc.
Thumbtack surveyed 7629 small business owners in all 50 states. Here's what they had to say about how friendly their states are to small business--and why.
- The Top Boston Tech Hires, Promotions (and Departures) in February 2018 American Inno
February saw some major personnel moves in the Boston tech scene, including former GE CEO Jeff Immelt joining athenahealth's board as chairman and Drift ...
- Ron Green: Keeping the payment ecosystem safe for Mastercard TechTarget
Security is the name of the game at Mastercard. A major player in the payment ecosystem, the company continues to invest in information sharing with its Fusion ...
- Review: Amanwella, Tangalle, Sri Lanka One Mile at a Time
A detailed review of Amanwella, one of the two Aman Resorts located in Sri Lanka. Is it worth making the trek to this property? Here's my take.
- EPFO investment in IL&FS has not turned bad: Audit committee member Business Standard
The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has an exposure of Rs 570 crore towards crises-hit Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) ...
- We aren't prepared for the next wave of cybersecurity risks | TheHill The Hill
The traditional way regulators motivate the financial industry is by seeking consensus among the constituents on best practices, but that is too backward looking.
- Raiders report card: Two Fs handed out for Jon Gruden’s 1-4 team East Bay Times
See how Matt Schneidman graded the Raiders after their 26-10 loss to the Chargers.
- Awash in $100M debt, VeroBlue files for Chapter 11, sues top management | News, Sports, Jobs Fort Dodge Messenger
WEBSTER CITY — VeroBlue Farms, which promised to make fish a leading commodity in this landlocked Hamilton County town, has filed for Chapter 11 in ...
- SFIO probe report lists lapses in 13 loans given by IL&FS to ABG group Business Standard
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) probe report on the IL&FS group has listed 13 loan accounts of the beleaguered ABG conglomerate, including a ...
- Could Aravive, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ARAV) Investor Composition Influence The Stock Price? Simply Wall St
If you want to know who really controls Aravive, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARAV), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
- ICRA sends MD on leave till probe into IL&FS gets over Times of India
India Business News: The IL&FS scam has claimed its first scalp in the credit ratings sector. The board of directors of ratings major ICRA has placed Naresh ...
- SpartanNash Company (NASDAQ:SPTN): Poised For Long-Term Success? Simply Wall St
Want to participate in a short research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and you could win a $250 gift card! SpartanNash Company's ...
- Lexar reveals first commercially available 1TB SD card TechSpot
Why it matters: Great news for anyone who likes to pack a ton of super-high resolutions photos, along with 4K/8K videos, onto their SD cards. At CES, Lexar has ...
- CEO 100 2018 listing announced – Part 2 Business & Finance
Business & Finance have released the 2018 CEO 100 listing comprising CEOs of Irish and international companies operating at the highest levels in business.
- Meet the 35 most exciting young entrepreneurs, engineers, and advisors in UK fintech Business Insider
These are the 35 most promising young fintech professionals under the age of 35 working in the sector in Britain.
- There’s Never Been a Hotter Time to Freeze Your Credit Wall Street Journal
Until the Equifax data breach, many consumers didn't know what a credit freeze was. Now, people are discovering the tool in a move that could have unintended ...
- Can Smaller Luxury Hotel Chains Like Omni Compete In Land Of Giants? Forbes
How does a smaller luxury hotel brand like Omni Hotels and Resorts compete in a hospitality world increasingly dominated by larger chains?
- IL&FS: Rs 91,000 crore debt that might well be a ticking bomb Times of India
India Business News: Infrastructure lending conglomerate IL&FS group is faced with a Rs 91000 crore debt and a severe liquidity crunch. The crisis in the ...
- 4 Credit Cards That Can Help You Get a Fresh Start in 2017 Credit.com News
These credit cards for people with so-so credit can help you get your credit back on track in 2017.
- 4 Tips to Protect Your Business Against Social ... Dark Reading
Don't let social media become the go-to platform for cybercriminals looking to steal sensitive corporate information or cause huge reputational damage.
- Japans Orix Corp keen to acquire a majority stake in crisis-hit IL&FS Business Standard
Orix Corporation of Japan, which owns 23.54 per cent in crisis-hit Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS), is keen to acquire a majority stake in the ...
- 27 high-paying jobs perfect for people who don't want to sit at a desk CNBC
If your worst fear involves fluorescent lights, a cubicle, and a stack of documents to be filled out — don't worry. You don't have to sacrifice a comfortable salary ...
- The Big Con: Reassessing The Great Recession And Its 'Fix' Forbes
Everyone knows, bad banks with bad bankers did bad things, causing the Great Recession. Yet, the facts acquit the usual suspects. The banking system ...
- IL&FS Financial Services ex-CEO had direct role in diverting Rs 17.5k cr Economic Times
A part of the money was also transferred to his personal account, said the SFIO, which is probing alleged irregularities at the IL&FS group of companies.
- The Mission Valley stadium ballot measures explained The San Diego Union-Tribune
The Union-Tribune hopes to provide clarity on Measure E and Measure G with an assessment of both measures and their respective plans.
- John Dorfman: Cheapest stocks in each sector could be bargains Tribune-Review
What would happen if you bought the cheapest stock in each of the major stock market sectors? I've explored that question in 11 columns, from 2002 through ...
- NCLAT allows 22 IL&FS group firms to service debt obligations Economic Times
The appellate tribunal also lifted moratorium and allows 133 IL&FS firms incorporated outside India to continue with the resolution process.
- 'Zero Fs Given' podcast gives sports, culture an urban voice The Philadelphia Tribune
By the nature of their jobs, sports experts who broadcast on television and radio are often opinionated and passionate.
- Why a Chinese billionaire is interested in Dallas-based MoneyGram Dallas News
This story will be updated. Shareholders of Dallas-based MoneyGram on Monday approved a sale of the money-transferring firm to Ant Financial, a...
- IL&FS may ask ex-directors to pay up Economic Times
The board may invoke clawback option for bonus and benefits, file charges for fraud.
- Important to keep an eye on shape of the yield curve, says economist CNBC
Lara Rhame, FS Investments chief U.S. economist, and Alan Ruskin, Deutsche Bank macro strategist, discuss the Federal Reserve's rate hike and their outlooks ...
- Cities Turn to Apps, Other Tech to Modernize Parking Payments Government Technology
The increasing use of payment apps is giving a helping hand to smaller municipalities looking to avoid costly infrastructure upgrades while catching them up ...
- Adaptive Intelligence is Now the Go-To Technology for Business Analytics CIOReview
Business intelligence tools are undergoing continuous development as the amount and variety of collected data increases. Adaptive intelligence is going to play ...
- IL& FS’ ‘good’ power asset may turn ‘bad’ Economic Times
Mumbai: A power plant owned and run by the troubled IL&FS is facing the threat of turning from a 'good' asset into 'bad' as a court permitted freeze on ...
- New program seeks to help people saddled with student debt; 2.4 million Floridians owe $85.5 billion Florida Trend
New program seeks to help people saddled with student debt; 2.4 million Floridians owe $85.5 billion. Amid growing national concerns over student debt, the ...
- HSBC issues notice to IL&FS arm seeking its dues Economic Times
MUMBAI: In a *fresh* hit for the lending major IL& FS, Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation ( HSBC) has issued a notice to the former's arm ITNL ...
- Sturm, Ruger & Co.: The Fog Always Clears Seeking Alpha
We cover hundreds of stocks for our institutional income plus *service*. Add those involved in our portfolio managers' day jobs and their personal investing and t.
- Exporting the Italian recipe for high-speed success International Railway Journal
Italy was one of the first European countries to open its domestic high-speed passenger rail market to competition. Could the model work in other countries?
- Forest Service issues plan for 30 miles of roads in Olympic National Forest Sequim Gazette
Hikers and backpackers may be in for a longer walk on some trails south of Sequim following the completion of the U.S. Forest *Service's* environmental ...
- As Deloitte stares at a lengthy India ban, a look at the events that led to this Economic Times
It looks like heads have finally begun to roll in the real sense in the IL&FS fraud case, the mammoth Rs 91,000-crore scam that caught India unawares a few ...
- Schools get state and federal report cards | Local News Terre Haute Tribune Star
Indiana schools — including those in the Vigo County School Corp. — are getting two sets of grades this year, one from the state and one from the federal ...
- Akin Gump signs Charter and Comcast Politico
With David Beavers and Daniel Lippman. NEW BUSINESS: Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld has signed two big clients in the telecommunications space: ...
- Revolut launches current account features to rival banks, other neobanks Business Insider
The foreign exchange startup has launched current account features — the latest in a long line of startups trying to convince customers it's better than a bank.
- U.S. proposes rules that could cause faster destruction of national forests UPI News
DENVER, June 19 (UPI) -- U.S. environmental groups are sounding the alarm that one of the oldest environmental laws in the United States is being weakened ...
- Grant Thornton audit of IL&FS reveals financial irregularities in deals worth Rs 13,000 crore Business Today
Grant Thornton in its report on debt ridden IL&FS Group has identified various financial irregularities in deals with financial implications of over Rs 13,000 crore ...
- A Bluff City Bicentennial: From comic to tragic, here are 200 pieces of Memphis' history The Commercial Appeal
From the all-but-forgotten to the never-to-be-forgotten, here are 200 markers along Memphis' road of history that leads to present day.
- How the Gig Economy Served as a Catalyst for a Cashless, Cardless Society Government Technology
Thanks to companies like Uber and Lyft, people pay for rides and even tip drivers just by tapping a button on smartphones. No cash. No cards.
- Leidos CEO Krone a Finalist for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards WashingtonExec
EY has announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 Award in the Mid-Atlantic Region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs.
- Magecart Spies Payment Cards From Retailer Vision Direct BankInfoSecurity.com
Online contact lens retailer Vision Direct says it suffered a data breach that exposed customers' names and complete payment card details. Researchers say ...
- CannTrust Comes To The NYSE Seeking Alpha
Canadian cannabis producer CannTrust trades on the NYSE as of today, Feb 25. Worries of Pelham have faded. CannTrust has strong cannabis production and ...
- Female Founders Got 2% of Venture Capital Dollars in 2017 Fortune
Things are changing for women in the startup and venture capital world. Last year, a handful of them came forward to share their stories of facing sexual ...