Tressenoire reduces the wait time at a black hair salon to ZERO by sending a traveling natural hair expert into their clients’ homes, hotels or offices. We’re on a mission to give women of all textures quality styling that gives them back some quality time.
- Black Women Talk Tech Seeks to Inspire and Connect Female Startups with Investors BlackNews.com
Black Women startup founders CAN create Billion Dollar companies! That is the belief of three innovators – Regina Gwynn, Esosa Ighodaro, and Lauren ...
- Tressenoire wants to be Uber for black hair salons Technical.ly Philly
African-American women shouldn't be left out of the style booking-app craze, says Tressenoire cofounder Regina Gwynn. She left her marketing job to pursue ...
- High-Tech Hair: Meet TresseNoire Black Enterprise
Natural hair styling pros and advice at your fingertips with the TresseNoire app.
- Meet The Sisters Bootstrapping A Mobile, At-Home Service For Black Hair Forbes Now
When sisters and cofounders Abigail and Antonia Opiah were brainstorming names for their mobile, at-home hair styling *service* in 2016, 'Yeluchi' wasn't at the ...
- SXSW: 5 priceless business tips from Black women start-up founders TheGrio
"Hustle House was made to encourage people of color to host their own spaces within SXSW given that our dollars, projects, and services should flow amongst ...
- For people of color, booking beauty services has never been easy — until now Yahoo Finance
You don't have to commit to certain apps based on your hair texture or skin tone, but it is nice to know there are more options available for people of color to ...
- The Future 10: Get To Know These 10 Black Women In Tech Essence
It's no secret that the technology industry has a diversity problem. In 2016 Black folks made up 11.9 percent of all U.S. workers yet held only 7.9 percent of jobs in ...
- Tresses And Dresses Natural Hair Bride Event 2018 New Pittsburgh Courier
Come join #TeamBeautiful at the Tresses and Dresses Bridal Soireé. We have Issa Rae's stylist, Felicia Leatherwood, on hand, to discuss natural hair, do a live ...
- These Three Black Women Are Making Tech History Forbes Now
We caught up with the three women who recently launched Black Women Talk Tech, an event featuring black women entrepreneurs in tech. Read about their ...
- It's time for the biggest startup expo in Philadelphia: RSVP now Technical.ly Philly
Philly Startup Leaders Entrepreneur Expo, held during Philly Tech Week 2017 presented by Comcast, offers new perks, like one-on-one meetings with local ...
- Best Apps for Wedding Beauty STYLECASTER
Take a look at the five must-have wedding apps from on-demand hair and makeup to skin expert hotlines.
- We're pretty excited about the 7 startups in this year's Philly Startup Leaders accelerator Technical.ly Philly
Collapsible bike helmets, Uber for black hair salons and an advertising platform from DreamIt Ventures cofounder David Bookspan's son. PSL's Elissa Prichep ...
- What Is The Secret Weapon Used By Microsoft, Nike, eBay And Facebook To Win The Talent War? Forbes Now
If you are looking for ways to attract top-notch talent, a particularly effective strategy is to look for technology-related conferences that attract sponsorships from ...
- Beauty on-demand: Apps offer stylists like an Uber Philly.com
A little more than a week after the holiday hoopla ended, Maria Edelstein was still pooped. But she wanted to do something special for husband Jay's birthday.
- Black Founders Exchange program returns to Durham during Black Wall Street Homecoming WRAL Tech Wire
DURHAM - A wide variety of companies selected for the 2018 Google for Entrepreneurs Black Founders Exchange, a week-long intensive immersion program ...
- The Secret To Success? Do Less, Outsource More Forbes Now
Hone in on your values, expectations and highest priorities both at home and in the workplace and do it with the precision of an event planner working a large ...
- Married Couple to Pitch Their Startup at Startup Grind Black Enterprise
Tye and Courtney Caldwell are co-founders of ShearShare, an app that pairs professional stylists, cosmetologists and other beauty professionals with salon ...
- 10 Phone Apps That Will Make Your Hair Journey Easier Essence.com
Hair care connoisseurs are answering back with the help of smart phone technology, and creating divisive applications for the palm of your hand.
- PSL's Startup Accelerator Is Now Taking Applications Philadelphia magazine
It's about that time again to get your applications in for Philly Startup Leaders' startup accelerator. The program's organizers want to help the city's entrepreneurs ...
- 10 Unique Black Women-Owned Tech Startups Black Enterprise
Here are ten black women-owned tech startups, which represent the height of innovation.
- Girl Bullied For Her Dark Skin Starts T-Shirt Line That Celebrates Her Melanin HelloBeautiful
Kheris Rogers is fighting colorism with her new “Flexin' In My Complexion” t-shirt line.
- Black Wall Street Homecoming focuses on Google, Technology, Diversity and Entrepreneurship with guest speakers and national recording artists News & Observer
A celebration of diversity, technology, networking and music come to American Underground in Durham.
- The All Black, All Female Gift Guide That You Need To Shop Now HelloBeautiful
This gift guide, produced by Renae Bluitt of In Her Shoes Blog, showcases 75 black-owned, female companies to shop.
- 7 Best Hair Apps For Naturalistas Essence.com
These top-rated downloads will completely transform your hair journey.
- Women in NYC Tech: Lauren Washington of KeepUp AlleyWatch
Lauren Washington is the founder of KeepUp, the quickly growing monitoring and engagement platform for social media and the founder of Black Women Talk ...
- GET THE LOOK: Spring Into Summer With These Top Fashion Trends HelloBeautiful
Memorial Day Weekend is the unofficial kick-off to summer and that means it's time to wear your favorite whites, show some shoulder, and step into style!