Tressenoire reduces the wait time at a black hair salon to ZERO by sending a traveling natural hair expert into their clients’ homes, hotels or offices. We’re on a mission to give women of all textures quality styling that gives them back some quality time.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Tressenoire wants to be Uber for black hair salons Technical.ly Philly
African-American women shouldn't be left out of the style booking-app craze, says Tressenoire cofounder Regina Gwynn. She left her marketing job to pursue ...
- Meet The Sisters Bootstrapping A Mobile, At-Home Service For Black Hair Forbes Now
When sisters and cofounders Abigail and Antonia Opiah were brainstorming names for their mobile, at-home hair styling *service* in 2016, 'Yeluchi' wasn't at the ...
- For people of color, booking beauty services has never been easy — until now Yahoo Finance
You don't have to commit to certain apps based on your hair texture or skin tone, but it is nice to know there are more options available for people of color to ...
- High-Tech Hair: Meet TresseNoire Black Enterprise
Natural hair styling pros and advice at your fingertips with the TresseNoire app.
- SXSW: 5 priceless business tips from Black women start-up founders TheGrio
"Hustle House was made to encourage people of color to host their own spaces within SXSW given that our dollars, projects, and services should flow amongst ...
- Founders Of Upcoming “Black Women Talk Tech” Conference Talk Tech, Money, And Sisterhood MadameNoire
Imagine a room full of Black women tech founders only? That's exactly who will be gathering at the 2018 Black Women Talk Tech Conference.
- These Three Black Women Are Making Tech History Forbes Now
We caught up with the three women who recently launched Black Women Talk Tech, an event featuring black women entrepreneurs in tech. Read about their ...
- Best Apps for Wedding Beauty STYLECASTER
Take a look at the five must-have wedding apps from on-demand hair and makeup to skin expert hotlines.
- The Future 10: Get To Know These 10 Black Women In Tech Essence
It's no secret that the technology industry has a diversity problem. In 2016 Black folks made up 11.9 percent of all U.S. workers yet held only 7.9 percent of jobs in ...
- Tresses And Dresses Natural Hair Bride Event 2018 New Pittsburgh Courier
Come join #TeamBeautiful at the Tresses and Dresses Bridal Soireé. We have Issa Rae's stylist, Felicia Leatherwood, on hand, to discuss natural hair, do a live ...
- Beauty on-demand: Apps offer stylists like an Uber Philly.com
A little more than a week after the holiday hoopla ended, Maria Edelstein was still pooped. But she wanted to do something special for husband Jay's birthday.
- It's time for the biggest startup expo in Philadelphia: RSVP now Technical.ly Philly
Philly Startup Leaders Entrepreneur Expo, held during Philly Tech Week 2017 presented by Comcast, offers new perks, like one-on-one meetings with local ...
- What Is The Secret Weapon Used By Microsoft, Nike, eBay And Facebook To Win The Talent War? Forbes Now
If you are looking for ways to attract top-notch talent, a particularly effective strategy is to look for technology-related conferences that attract sponsorships from ...
- We're pretty excited about the 7 startups in this year's Philly Startup Leaders accelerator Technical.ly Philly
Drexel MBA candidate Rachel Benyola loves biking to and from her home in Chestnut Hill, but she does have this gripe: she hates dragging her helmet around ...
- The Secret To Success? Do Less, Outsource More Forbes Now
Hone in on your values, expectations and highest priorities both at home and in the workplace and do it with the precision of an event planner working a large ...
- Black Founders Exchange program returns to Durham during Black Wall Street Homecoming WRAL Tech Wire
DURHAM - A wide variety of companies selected for the 2018 Google for Entrepreneurs Black Founders Exchange, a week-long intensive immersion program ...
- Married Couple to Pitch Their Startup at Startup Grind Black Enterprise
Tye and Courtney Caldwell are co-founders of ShearShare, an app that pairs professional stylists, cosmetologists and other beauty professionals with salon ...
- 10 Phone Apps That Will Make Your Hair Journey Easier Essence.com
Hair care connoisseurs are answering back with the help of smart phone technology, and creating divisive applications for the palm of your hand.
- 7 Best Hair Apps For Naturalistas Essence.com
These top-rated downloads will completely transform your hair journey.
- PSL's Startup Accelerator Is Now Taking Applications Philadelphia magazine
It's about that time again to get your applications in for Philly Startup Leaders' startup accelerator. The program's organizers want to help the city's entrepreneurs ...
- 10 Unique Black Women-Owned Tech Startups Black Enterprise
Here are ten black women-owned tech startups, which represent the height of innovation.
- Girl Bullied For Her Dark Skin Starts T-Shirt Line That Celebrates Her Melanin HelloBeautiful
Kheris Rogers is fighting colorism with her new “Flexin' In My Complexion” t-shirt line.
- Black Wall Street Homecoming focuses on Google, Technology, Diversity and Entrepreneurship with guest speakers and national recording artists News & Observer
BWS Homecoming Day 2 - “Know the difference between social media and sharable media.” Chaucer Barnes, Translation. A wide variety of panelists shared the ...
- Women in NYC Tech: Lauren Washington of KeepUp AlleyWatch
Lauren Washington is the founder of KeepUp, the quickly growing monitoring and engagement platform for social media and the founder of Black Women Talk ...
- The All Black, All Female Gift Guide That You Need To Shop Now HelloBeautiful
This gift guide, produced by Renae Bluitt of In Her Shoes Blog, showcases 75 black-owned, female companies to shop.
- Uber’s CEO Travis Kalanick Steps Down Making Him The 14th Executive To Leave HelloBeautiful
Travis Kalanick's resignation comes one week after stating he would take an indefinite leave of absence.
- Recap, Remixed: TechStyle NYC AlleyWatch
This season's TechStyle NYC Experience was unlike any other. The ultimate retreat for high-end influencers, media, and shamelessly chic fashionistas came ...