Tressenoire reduces the wait time at a black hair salon to ZERO by sending a traveling natural hair expert into their clients’ homes, hotels or offices. We’re on a mission to give women of all textures quality styling that gives them back some quality time.
- These 6 companies made it to Backstage Capital's first Philly accelerator Technical.ly
The companies, all led by underrepresented founders, will receive investments in the $25,000 to $100,000 range. These 6 companies made it to Backstage ...
- Tressenoire wants to be Uber for black hair salons Technical.ly Philly
African-American women shouldn't be left out of the style booking-app craze, says Tressenoire cofounder Regina Gwynn. She left her marketing job to pursue ...
- High-Tech Hair: Meet TresseNoire Black Enterprise
Natural hair styling pros and advice at your fingertips with the TresseNoire app.
- Women’s History Month: Black Women in Tech Lasentinel
Regina Gwynn is the co-founder & CEO of TresseNoire, the leading on-location beauty booking app designed for women of color in New York City and ...
- Josh Kopelman revealed as investor in Backstage Capital's accelerator Technical.ly
Founder Arlan Hamilton said Kopelman has helped Backstage "in ways no one ever knew." The investor said in an email that his involvement is a personal one, ...
- Black women in tech inspiring each other to birth the next billion-dollar idea Rolling Out
Regina Gwynn, Esosa Ighodaro and Lauren Washington are the brilliant trio behind Black Women Tech Talk, a collective of Black female tech founders who will ...
- The Future 10: Get To Know These 10 Black Women In Tech Essence
Forget about those depressing stats: These sisters prove that there's room for us at the table.
- Meet The Sisters Bootstrapping A Mobile, At-Home Service For Black Hair Forbes Now
When sisters and cofounders Abigail and Antonia Opiah were brainstorming names for their mobile, at-home hair styling *service* in 2016, 'Yeluchi' wasn't at the ...
- SXSW: 5 priceless business tips from Black women start-up founders TheGrio
"Hustle House was made to encourage people of color to host their own spaces within SXSW given that our dollars, projects, and services should flow amongst ...
- Roadmap to Billions: 2019 Black Women Talk Tech Conference Thrive Global
Highlighting funding opportunities to help create the next female billion dollar tech enterprises.
- Esosa Ighodaro and Black Women Talk Tech Amsterdam News
“We believe that Black women can create billion dollar empires!” This bold and beautiful statement is the belief of Esosa Ighodaro, Regina Gwynn and Lauren ...
- Founders Of Upcoming “Black Women Talk Tech” Conference Talk Tech, Money, And Sisterhood MadameNoire
Imagine a room full of Black women tech founders only? That's exactly who will be gathering at the 2018 Black Women Talk Tech Conference.
- How To Keep Nonprofits Protected, Preserved, And Positioned for Growth Black Enterprise
Attorney Yaida Ford of Ford Law Pros shares practical insight and advice on how to keep nonprofit organizations strong, legally protected, and thriving.
- These Three Black Women Are Making Tech History Forbes Now
We caught up with the three women who recently launched Black Women Talk Tech, an event featuring black women entrepreneurs in tech. Read about their ...
- Celebrating Black Women's History Month Forbes
To celebrate the intersection of Black History Month and Women's History Month, we have expanded the list of Awesome Black Women You Should Know that ...
- Married Couple to Pitch Their Startup at Startup Grind Black Enterprise
Tye and Courtney Caldwell are co-founders of ShearShare, an app that pairs professional stylists, cosmetologists and other beauty professionals with salon ...
- Best Apps for Wedding Beauty STYLECASTER
Take a look at the five must-have wedding apps from on-demand hair and makeup to skin expert hotlines.
- It's time for the biggest startup expo in Philadelphia: RSVP now Technical.ly Philly
Philly Startup Leaders Entrepreneur Expo, held during Philly Tech Week 2017 presented by Comcast, offers new perks, like one-on-one meetings with local ...
- Black Founders Exchange program returns to Durham during Black Wall Street Homecoming WRAL Tech Wire
DURHAM - A wide variety of companies selected for the 2018 Google for Entrepreneurs Black Founders Exchange, a week-long intensive immersion program ...
- Calling All Our NYC Naturalistas: Join Us At The Tresses And Dresses Bridal Soireé HelloBeautiful
Come join #TeamBeautiful at the Tresses and Dresses Bridal Soireé. We have Issa Rae's stylist, Felicia Leatherwood, on hand, to discuss natural hair, do a live ...
- Backstage Capital Unveils First Cohort Of Accelerator Program For Underestimated Founders (Women, People Of Color, Or LGBT) Pulse 2.0
Los Angeles-based venture firm Backstage Capital has unveiled the first cohort of its accelerator program for underestimated founders.
- What Is The Secret Weapon Used By Microsoft, Nike, eBay And Facebook To Win The Talent War? Forbes Now
Microsoft, Nike, eBay, Facebook and Target were among the sponsors of a recent conference that showcased an amazing and underutilized talent pool: black ...
- 7 Brand-New, High-Tech Devices to Smarten Up Your Home in 2018 Black Enterprise
With recent reports highlighting the incredible $1.2 trillion spending power of the African American community, it's inevitable that many black households will ...
- The Secret To Success? Do Less, Outsource More Forbes Now
Hone in on your values, expectations and highest priorities both at home and in the workplace and do it with the precision of an event planner working a large ...
- 10 Unique Black Women-Owned Tech Startups Black Enterprise
Here are ten black women-owned tech startups, which represent the height of innovation.
- 10 Phone Apps That Will Make Your Hair Journey Easier Essence.com
Hair care connoisseurs are answering back with the help of smart phone technology, and creating divisive applications for the palm of your hand.
- Girl Bullied For Her Dark Skin Starts T-Shirt Line That Celebrates Her Melanin HelloBeautiful
Kheris Rogers is fighting colorism with her new “Flexin' In My Complexion” t-shirt line.
- 7 Best Hair Apps For Naturalistas Essence.com
These top-rated downloads will completely transform your hair journey.