Airfordable is payment plans for airline tickets. Airfordable allows users to secure tickets with a deposit upfront and pay the remaining balance in bi-weekly recurring payments before the departure date.
- These Travel Companies Allow You to Buy Now and Pay Later Essence
These travel companies make seeing the world easy and stress free.
- Airfordable: Startup Offers Layaway Plan For Airline Tickets Black Enterprise
Airfordable lets travelers book flights by paying a deposit upfront and then pay off the rest in an easy, flexible payment plan before the departure date.
- Pay for your flights in instalments with these companies Lonely Planet Travel News
Two more travel companies are offering customers a budget-friendly way to plan a holiday by allowing them to spread the cost of their airfare over three-, six- or ...
- Can't Afford an Expensive Flight? This Startup Will Let You Put it on Layaway Inc.
You can buy gifts, furniture, and electronics on layaway, so why can't you do the same for airline flights and hotel bookings? That's exactly what one Chicago ...
- Black-owned startup ‘Airfordable’ lets you pay for flights on layaway The Grio
Airfordable, a Chicago-based, black-owned startup, is making it easier to afford flights so that you can go on a trip without having to pay a huge lump sum.
- How This CEO Is Giving Customers The World (Literally) Forbes
Ama Marfo, CEO and cofounder of Airfordable, is making travel accessible to everyone. Customers have gone from skeptical to using the platform more than ...
- Airfordable lets you pay for travel over time TechCrunch
Flying is expensive. So Airfordable is launching from Y Combinator's Summer '16 batch to let you book flights and pay over time before you take off. Here's how it ...
- Airfordable Is A Micro Loan Tool For Airfare Forbes Now
The industry of microloans moved into the airfare space recently with the launch of Airfordable, a website that allows users to pay for airline tickets in installments ...
- The top sites that will let you pay in instalments for your travels Lonely Planet Travel News
A number of companies have introduced a 'buy now, pay later' *service*, enabling travellers to pay for their flights, hotels or tours in monthly instalments. In the US ...
- For Silicon Valley, Going Cashless Is A Win-Win. Others Aren't Sold Forbes
Cashless businesses create barriers for the nearly 30% of Americans who have either no or limited access to bank accounts or who don't have credit cards.
- New Startup Airfordable Lets You Pay for Airline Tickets in Installments Condé Nast Traveler
A new startup is making air travel more affordable courtesy an installment plan.
- Can You Make Payments on Plane Tickets? Forbes Now
One of the largest costs for traveling is airfare. When you book directly with the carrier, they expect immediate payment in full. No money, no ticket is their policy.
- Uplift Raises $123 Million to Broaden Its Travel Loan Services Skift
Uplift, a financial services vendor, has raised $123 million in a Series C equity round. Travel brands tap Uplift's services and technology to help U.S. Uplift, has ...
- Airfordable: Black-Owned Startup Offers Layaway For Plane Tickets Eurweb.com
A black woman has started a new company that is making the high cost of travel more feasible for customers by offering layaway.
- How travel tech payments are powering ahead | Travel Industry News & Conferences Eye For Travel
Disruption in travel is a familiar story, but right now it is the back not the front office that is the scene of the action. A tech revolution in the all-important money side ...
- Fly Now, Pay Later: Are Travel Loans a Good Deal? NerdWallet
Some airlines and travel websites offer travel loans as a way to pay for your trip. In some cases it's a convenient option. But be sure to check the costs and ...
- 7 tech companies you need to know Rolling Out
Often overlooked, but never outdone, people of color are taking matters into their own hands by starting their own organizations and tech and software ...
- 5 Travel Startups Popularizing Installment Payments for Vacations Skift
In the past nine months, a group of relatively low-profile startups began signing up brands like Expedia and United Vacations to the concept of layaway plans for ...
- Airfordable - MogulWatch Moguldom
Airfordable is payment plans for airline tickets. Airfordable allows users to secure tickets with a deposit upfront and pay the remaining balance in bi-weekly ...
- These sites let you put your vacation on layaway Yahoo Finance
In a recent study we conducted, 41% of US travelers expressed an interest in using installment payments for trips that cost $2000 or more,” said Henry Harteveldt ...
- You can now buy airline tickets with monthly payments CNNMoney
Dreaming of a vacation, but don't have the cash for the airfare? You can now pay for your plane tickets in monthly installments. CheapAir.com has teamed up ...
- Low on cash? Now there is layaway for airline tickets Yahoo Finance
After finding the ideal flight, you take a screenshot of the itinerary and upload the photo to Airfordable. Airfordable then presents you with the total cost and a ...
- Low-cost airlines are growing fast at MSP: Do the savings fly? Star Tribune
Budget carriers have changed the way we fly by lowering prices — and expectations. We explore whether the cost savings add up to real value.
- People are taking out personal loans to pay for their vacations MarketWatch
Denise Phillips, a military veteran and mom who has three sons in the *service*, wanted to book a trip to Hawaii to spend Thanksgiving with one of her children.
- You Can Pay for Airline Tickets in Monthly Installments - Here Are the Pros and Cons TheStreet.com
No, it's not a credit card; it's a financing plan that allows travelers to take up to 12 months to pay off a ticket purchase.
- Airfordable Vacation Payment Plan Travel+Leisure
There's no worse feeling than finding the perfect unexpected flight deal only to realize you don't quite have enough money to pay for it (just yet!). So, what if you ...
- 9 Chicago companies changing how we pay Built In Chicago
Paying for stuff is the worst. Thankfully, the tech industry has taken notice, and startups are coming up with ever-more convenient ways to fork our money over.
- FinTech innovators are making air travel more affordable Rolling Out
Companies like CheapAir and Airfordable are making the high cost of travel more feasible for customers to handle. CheapAir has partnered with financial ...
- 17 Young Women of Color Breaking Barriers in STEM TechCo
Here are 17 young women of color in STEM breaking through barriers in their industries, showing others a path to positions they can aspire to.
- The ups and downs of travel loans MarketWatch
Fly now, pay later. Sometimes it makes sense, but you'd better know how you'll pay it back.
- Builders VC Is $115.5 Million Into Raising $200 Million For Fund One, Filings Show Crunchbase News
On Friday afternoon, a filing crossed the wires showing that Builders VC has raised $115.52 million out of a targeted $200 million for its first fund. Additionally ...
- New Startup Allows You To Book Flights On Layaway Yahoo Travel
You can pay for everything else in your life in installments. Why not plane tickets? (Photo: Thinkstock)
- Date Hotspots For Frequent Travelers Looking For Romance Black Enterprise
Dating while on the fly is becoming more and more popular, which is why Match and Localeur have teamed up to share the top date spots in 10 different cities ...
- Should You Pay for Travel Over Time? | Personal Finance U.S. News & World Report
The holiday travel season is fast approaching, and cash-strapped, credit-adverse consumers now have a few new ways to pay for flights at any time of year.
- Best Merchant Cash Advance for Small Business Advice: Should Black Entrepreneurs Use This Option? Black Enterprise
You have to be cautious using these alternative means of capital, so I am going to present the best merchant cash advance for small business advice to you.
- Travel Companies Start Lending Consumers Money to Book Trips Skift
Several major sellers of travel, such as Expedia, United, JetBlue, Southwest, and Lufthansa, are testing extending credit to U.S. consumers to enable them.
- 13 Travel Companies In Chicago On The Cutting Edge Built In Chicago
New startups are popping up to change how people get around. Check out these travel companies in Chicago using tech to make our lives easier.
- Google Flight Explorer Tenatively Takes Off Black Enterprise
Though not officially announced by Google yet, last week the company made available Google Flight Explorer in beta. Google Flight Explorer is designed to help ...
- All 44 startups that launched at Y Combinator S16 Demo Day 1 TechCrunch
Farm drones, autonomous security guards and next-generation tampons were among the products presented at today's Y Combinator startup accelerator ...
- Crowdfunding Platforms Kick-Start New Ways to Back Air Travel APEX Media
The latest from the Airline Passenger Experience Association, sharing aviation and passenger experience news from around the world.
- Dr. Dionne Mahaffey, Author at Black Enterprise Black Enterprise
Dr. Dionne Mahaffey is an Atlanta based business-psychologist, author, technologist, entrepreneur, talk show host, professor and coach. She specializes in ...
- How to Lock in a Cheap Airfare With Minimal Commitment SmarterTravel.com
Found an amazing flight deal but don't have the money to pay for it right now? A new start-up lets you buy plane tickets without paying the full cost upfront -- no ...
- 50 Chicago startups to watch in 2017 Built In Chicago
For our annual top 50 startups to watch list, we looked at Chicago companies founded within the last five years that are poised to usher in a new era of ...
- 6 Ways to Solve Your Travel Pain Entrepreneur
The words "travel" and "travail" have been linked, perhaps apocryphally, to an ancient Roman torture device. In the Middle Ages, international travel was ...
- 7 Signs That the Investment Landscape for Women Is Finally Changing Inc.
Female investors and female founders are demonstrating the promise of an overlooked group of entrepreneurs.
- 8 Black-Owned Businesses That Make A Lot of Money During the Winter Season San Diego Voice and Viewpoint
During the winter season, billions of dollars are spent in the United States on vacationing, buying food, and more. Companies like Walmart, Target, and even ...
- 50 Black Women Founders To Watch Essence.com
These days it seems as if "wantrepreneurs" are everywhere, looking to claim their piece of the proverbial business pie. But if you want to know what it really takes ...
- The Tech Industry's Missed Opportunity: Funding Black Women Founders Fast Company
Black women are the most educated and entrepreneurial group in the U.S., yet they receive less than 1% of VC funding.
- Top VC deals this week: Amazon buys Blink, Daimler backs an Uber competitor, Didi raises billions CNBC
A weekly recap of some of the most interesting venture capital deals, funds and start-ups.
- Tech roundup: 1871 launches incubator for Hispanic-led startups, Chicago's 3 new YC startups and more Built In Chicago
Guaranteed Rate wins naming rights for Chicago White Sox's field.
- Worldwide financial services and global fintech Business Insider
New fintech companies are springing up around the world and disrupting the financial services sector. Each of these companies brings a unique and useful ...
- Black Congressional Caucus Reveals 'Marshall Plan for Black America' Amid Racial Strife Black Enterprise
Being deemed the "Marshall Plan for Black America," the Jobs and Justice Act, introduced by the Congressional Black Caucus, addresses a wide range of ...
- Airbnb launches new split payments feature for group travel - Tech News The Star Online
Airbnb has launched a new split payment feature in response to the rise of group travel.
- Why Cherokee Nation Represents The Best of Us Fortune
Here's something I didn't know but should have: For more than 200 years, the Cherokee Nation has had the right to have a delegate be seated by the U.S. ...
- Website allows users to pay for flights on payment plan FOX13 Memphis
Another website is on the market to help people pay for pricey airfare on a repayment plan.
- New Poll Says Half of Young Black Adults Face Job Discrimination UrbanMecca
A new poll conducted by the Black Youth Project at the University of Chicago has concluded that almost half of young African American adults face some...
- Tips To Help Your Spring Break Less Stressful CampusLATELY
Valentine's Day is over and now its time to wild out for Spring Break 2018. Have you already planned for your trip? Are you ready for Cancun, Barbados, ...
- Travel Done Affordably and Efficiently: Assembling the Perfect Crew Black Girl Nerds
If you're like me, then you love to travel. You often think about sticking your feet in some warm sand while sipping on a margarita.
- CoverGirl Names James Charles First Male Spokesmodel:The The Urban Twist
17-year-old James Charles of Bethlehem, NY is now the newest face of CoverGirl Cosmetics. No doubt other brands will soon follow. This is the new "norm."
- Tips On What To Do 6 Months Post-Graduation CampusLATELY
Two years later and it is still surreal to me that I really graduated college and received a degree. I honestly don't remember who the commencement speaker was ...
- Jussie Smollett ('Empire') Talks Mariah Carey & On-Screen PTSD Eurweb.com
"The Real" welcomes Empire star Jussie Smollett, who shares what it was like opening for "the ultimate diva" Mariah Carey.