Beauty meets utility in our luxury audio necklace, The Dipper. It’s a jewelry piece with the full functionality of headphones integrated into it.
Tech accessories like headphones have become a modern day essential, but for women are often stuffed at the bottom of a purse, get tangled, lost, and become worn out over time.
We’re on a mission to transform tech essentials into beautiful fashion accessories that make your life easier and complement your style.
- Philly's NorthStar Conference won't be back in 2019. Here's what to expect instead Technical.ly
In place of the event for Black and Brown founders, organizers say they're focusing on providing resources with more tangible results, like the Department of ...
- Hyundai Motor Vice Chairman Chung Urges G20 to Join Initiative to Unlock Hydrogen Economy BusinessKorea
Chung Eui-sun, senior vice chairman of Hyundai Motors Group, urged the G20 countries to take more proactive action to unlock the hydrogen economy. He was ...
- Disney and Netflix should quit Georgia and quit seeking subsidies Washington Examiner
It's a story you've seen before. Red states pass laws the Left find objectionable, and within days, the entertainment sector threatens to leave that state until ...
- Hollywood Invested Big in Georgia. A New Abortion Law Is Causing Some Tensions. The New York Times
While some actors and directors have called for a boycott of the state, the film industry as a whole is treading carefully on the issue.
- A VR Look at Homelessness and Disease on Skid Row and Beyond Spectrum News 1
LOS ANGELES - Imagine a time when peasants lived in appalling, cramped and dirty conditions without sanitation. And were hit hard by malnutrition, declining ...
- 2019 Global Christmas Decoration Market Segmentation, Analysis by Recent Trends, Development and Growth by Trending Regions by 2025 Market Research Gazette
Research Study On “Global Christmas Decoration Market 2019” Highlights on Different Features of the Market With a Specific Spotlight On Distinguishing The ...
- Stylist Karla Welch Talks Sustainability, Gun Control at 2019 EMA Impact Summit Hollywood Reporter
Stylist Karla Welch talks about sustainable fashion and how she tries to work with brands like Levi's to help with gun control.
- TANA Organises Business Seminar.. Greatandhra.com
Telugu Association of North America (TANA) is very much delighted to inform the people, in general and the well-wishers that it is conducting its 22th ...
- Shop for Christmas early at 23 Gallatin businesses in Tinsel and Treasures The Tennessean
Shop local in the 46th Tinsel & Treasures and Merry Market Day in Gallatin.
- Hong Kong ‘Full Moon Party’: two beers, a portable speaker South China Morning Post
Luxnetworking organised event in Shek O promoted as a beach dance party and charged up to HK$550 a head. Attendees were disappointed to find the 'Full ...
- AI model exposes Hollywood’s bias against actresses The Next Web
While the technology world and the US political institution grapple with how to deal with incumbent gender discrimination, Hollywood's seemingly gotten a pass ...
- Another frontier in the Reproductive Revolution: social surrogacy BioEdge
A Los Angeles fertility doctor is facilitating social surrogacy for Hollywood starlets who want children but whose careers will suffer if they become pregnant.
- The trailblazer-duo of tinsel town: Urwa-Mawra announce UXM Galaxy Lollywood
Urwa-Mawra launches UXM: The trailblazer duo of tinsel town by venturing into the retail world, being the first ones amongst their contemporaries.
- How This Octogenarian Turned Defective Diapers and Scrap Paper Into a Family Business for the Ages Inc.
Shore Manufacturing's Bill Loughran, 89, is the prolific inventor of dissolving confetti, christening bottles, and no-clump tinsel.
- Final call for MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy entries Capital FM Kenya
NAIROBI, Kenya, Jun 6 - MultiChoice Kenya is calling out for young people passionate in film and television to register for the MultiChoice Talent Factory Kenya ...
- Christmas pop-up bar Tinsel returns for 2018 season Philadelphia Business Journal
Tinsel Christmas Pop-Up Bar by Craft Concepts Group is coming back for its second year, and it's bigger and better. Craft Concepts Group, parent company of ...
- VIPs preview Tinsel, a Christmas-themed pop-up bar Philadelphia Business Journal
Christmas bar Tinsel to pop up again on Thursday, and it's bigger and better.
- Chunky Panday returns: The beauty of the show business is you cannot write anyone off Economic Times
The actor is making waves again with his short film 'Tap Tap'.
- I Just Tried Out 'Hair Tinsel,' The Trendy New Accessory That Makes Your Head Sparkle Business Insider
For two weeks, I haven't been able to buy a cup of coffee without a barista asking me, "Does your hair glitter?" People passing by do a double-take as they ...
- Tinsel on the Town Kennett Square Mainline Today
Tinsel on the Town: Kennett Square Hosts Dickens'-Type Holiday Celebration for the Whole Family. Make yourself merry at Kennett Square's first-ever Tinsel on ...
- Munchery Folds, and These Local Businesses Are Paying the Price KQED
When food-delivery startup Munchery closed suddenly in January, it left behind tens of thousands in unpaid bills to local bakers and chefs.
- 'Pawan' Guest of Honor for TANA 22nd Conference.. Greatandhra.com
Movie actor and politician Pawan Kalyan will be attending as Chief Guest for 22nd TANA Conference which will be held in Washington, D.C. from July 4th to July ...
- Top music festivals in Asia you can’t miss this year South China Morning Post
While Japan might be home to the most popular music festivals in Asia, head south for diverse line-ups, dreamy beach locations and practically guaranteed ...
- Downtown O’Fallon prepares for Tinsel Around Town Belleville News-Democrat
Southern Illinois prepares for downtown shopping event for the Christmas season.
- Christmas Pop-Up Bars Are Big Business Eater
Why over 100 neighborhood bars are dressing themselves up in mistletoe, twinkly lights, and tinsel — and serving cocktails with names like the Christmapolitan, ...
- Manitowoc's National Tinsel Company was a pioneer in Christmas tree ornaments, tinsel Herald Times Reporter
The story starts with Henry Stolze, the unlikely socialist mayor. Far from a wild-eyed radical, Stolze was a businessman who had founded the National Tinsel ...
- What Is Glitter? The New York Times
Each December, surrounded by wonderlands of white paper snowflakes, bright red winterberries, and forests of green conifers reclaiming their ancestral territory ...
- The Princess Business: Five questions with teacher, actress, princess Malinda West Johnson City Press (subscription)
Fast facts about Malinda West, Professional Princess Favorite color purple Favorite princess movie Beauty and the Beast Occupation besides princess-ing ...
- Tinsel tales: Decades old Christmas trees and baubles BBC News
One of the first mass-produced Christmas trees which stayed in one family for 80 years is being sold at auction later this week. Steve Rose, 74, felt it was time to ...
- Dozens of 'decorated' birds found dead in New Zealand CNN
Dead and injured birds covered in tinsel and other decorations have been turning up in New Zealand, and animal rights campaigners are worried.
- Hollywood faces uncertainty in China as the film business slows Los Angeles Times
When the U.S. and China struck a landmark deal in 2012 to pry open the Asian country's vast film market, Hollywood salivated. The hard-fought agreement was ...
- 16 festive outdoor holiday decorations that'll brighten up your yard Business Insider
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and you're officially allowed to put up outdoor holiday decorations. Here are 16 fun and festive options.
- Next stop, Christmas: Families ride the rails with Santa and Mrs. Claus on the Tinseliner Berkshire Eagle
ADAMS — The tiny tots with their eyes all aglow sat patiently in the rail car as they knew Santa was on his way.The youngsters and their parents — nearly 90 ...
- Johnson Publishing Company files for bankruptcy The Philadelphia Tribune
CHICAGO — In an effort to maximize the value of its assets for the benefit of all of its creditors, and after many unsuccessful attempts to restructure, obtain ...
- Tinsel and Treasures ushers in another fabulous Festival of Trees event WIBW
Tinsel and Treasures is a special ladies night out for SLI, whose yearly tree festival raises important funding for people with developmental disabilities in our ...
- Tinsel hair: How you can outshine your Christmas tree this festive season with the latest craze Gloucestershire Live
Sian Jocelyn is making people sparkle at her business near Cheltenham.
- HUE Summit focuses on women of color in tech The Philadelphia Tribune
Jumoke Dada seeks to empower women of color in the tech industry by bringing the second annual HUE Tech Summit to Philadelphia next month.
- Love by The Numbers: This Business of Valentine's Day Huntsville Business Journal
If you were shopping for Christmas swag in hopes of scoring big post-season discounts, you might have taken notice. In almost a blink of an eye, retailers moved ...
- Celebrating the holidays in Kennett Square Chester County Press
By Steven Hoffman Staff Writer. From the moment the annual Holiday Light Parade begins on Nov. 23 to the moment Kennett Square welcomes the arrival of a ...
- What Hollywood Taught Me About Business and Reputation Entrepreneur
I grew up on the west side of Los Angeles the 1980s. As a young adult, I couldn't help but be influenced by the entertainment industry as it was all around me: ...
- Reindeer calf visiting San Francisco Zoo for the holidays named 'Tinsel' KGO-TV
The verdict is in from a contest to name a 6-month-old, 175-pound male reindeer calf visiting the San Francisco Zoo during the holidays.
- Rittenhouse cider-beer bar Cinder to reopen as Blume Philadelphia Business Journal
After almost three years in operation, cider-beer bar Cinder Copper & Lace is no more. And, in its wake, will be a new concept by parent company Craft ...
- New Philly conference aims to draw communities of color to the city's tech sector WHYY
Philadelphia is set to host its first Project NorthStar conference, a three-day event starting Wednesday that will focus on helping more entrepreneurs of color gain ...
- Craft stores Michaels faces Amazon competition Business Insider
Michaels Companies, which includes several arts and crafts brands, is under pressure from Amazon and startups like Framebridge.
- Design Moment: Tinsel, 1600s The Irish Times
The original Christmas decoration was made with real silver.
- Meet John Henry, Host Of VICELAND's New Business Show 'Hustle' Vibe
John Henry talks about hosting VICELAND'S new business centered show, 'Hustle.'
- Dream of owning art gallery leads to redeveloped building on Milwaukee's Historic Mitchell Street Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
The operators of RedLine Milwaukee, a nonprofit group that helps develop emerging artists, plan to open a gallery on Historic Mitchell Street.
- Brie Larson’s Directorial Debut Unicorn Store Is Filled With Plenty of Colorful Fashion W
Brie Larson made her directorial debut at the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival with Unicorn Store, but it wasn't until earlier this year that the quirky ...
- 8 Gift-Buying Alternatives to Amazon That Support Communities of Color YES! Magazine
It's that time of year again! Retail stores across the country are decked with twinkly lights and tinsel, advertising “the best deals” to eager shoppers as they ...
- Artist Profile: Visual Artist Shane McAdams of Real Tinsel Gallery Milwaukee Magazine
Artist Shane McAdams has been intrigued by the natural process of geographical formations since he was a child. “I was always visually taken by the sculpted ...
- Bettie Jenifer, Chris Attoh's Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com
Bettie Jenifer, Chris Attoh's wife, was shot dead in Greenbelt, Maryland on May 10. She was 44. Bowie married Attoh in 2018 following his divorce from Damilola ...
- Piney Chapel starts its own tinsel trail | Local News News Courier
Although not quite as glitzy as Huntsville's Tinsel Trail or Athens North Pole Stroll, Piney Chapel Elementary School's first ever outdoor Christmas tree display is ...
- 'Tinsel and Tidings on Tenth' entries sought Daily Globe
WORTHINGTON — The Community Image Committee of the Worthington Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking entries for “Tinsel and Tidings on Tenth,” this ...
- Hollywood Reporter: How Not to Be a White Jerk in Tinsel Town NewsBusters
The beauty of establishing three million plus politically correct rules to defend your weird fringe diversity interests is that you'll never have a shortage of things to ...
- 14 Venture Firms That Are Helping to Close the Massive Gender Funding Gap Inc.com
Founding teams that include men and women produce dramatically stronger valuation growth than all-male founding teams, according to research from First ...
- Sandy Lake ready for some magic | Local News Allied News
SANDY LAKE – Christmas Magic in Sandy Lake will fill the borough with songs of the season, a visit from Santa Claus, a light parade, and more.
- January is Christmas tree disposal time The Daily Gazette
CAPITAL REGION -- If December is the month for Christmas trees inside the house, January is the month for leaving them at the curb. While some people ...
- Tampon tinsel, Supreme knockoffs & ASMR: the best agency Christmas cards from around the globe The Drum
Agencies have been a charitable bunch this year, with most donating any cash they make from Christmas card offerings straight to charity. That doesn't mean ...
- This 'Broken Ornament' Led To Christmas Magic NPR
Award-winning illustrator Tony DiTerlizzi got the idea for his new children's book when his own daughter accidentally dropped a beloved Christmas ornament, ...
- Meet Palmyra Wawa's newest regular: Tinsel the turkey Burlington County Times
Palmyra residents stopping by Wawa have learned to love a turkey who frequents the parking lot.
- The best artificial Christmas trees you can buy Business Insider
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Keep the Christmas spirit at Tinsel's first New Year's Eve party PhillyVoice.com
Center City's Christmas-themed bar, Tinsel, is located in an old jewelry store and filled with glittering, twinkling treasures. There are chandeliers made from ...
- With tears like tinsel, we’re reminded: Without grief, there can be no joy Los Angeles Times
The church was packed and our hearts were hollow. My mind wanders on all occasions, and halfway through the memorial I realized that my late wife was more ...
- 'Winter Wonderettes' is a pretty piece of holiday tinsel Orlando Sentinel
"Winter Wonderettes" review by Orlando Sentinel theater critic Matthew J. Palm.
- Shop Small Saturday 2018 Bungalower
Saturday, November 24 2018, the Audubon Park Garden District celebrates Small Business Saturday, a national day to promote shopping at small businesses.
- Check local public works departments for Christmas tree curbside pickup, composting KUTV 2News
Now that the holidays are over and your Christmas tree has served its decorative purpose, it's time to recycle or compost it. Utah residents are encouraged not to ...
- Kylie Minogue review – a golden performance from Australia's favourite tinsel fairy The Guardian
Our Kylie's persona has shifted from girl-next-door to Impossible Princess to techno queen and Showgirl, and tonight she's happy to bring most of them out for a ...
- Santa hats, beards and tinsel: Christmas trade on African streets Reuters
With Christmas fast approaching, African shoppers are snapping up festive decorations to add some sparkle to the holiday season.
- Showtime: LeBron James' business, basketball worlds collide in Los Angeles USA TODAY
When it comes to the motivation behind LeBron's move, it has been clear for some time that he was drawn in by the allure of the entertainment capital.
- Craft Concepts Group previews restaurant & bar Blume (Gallery) Philadelphia Business Journal
Blume, a natural wine and cocktail-focused restaurant and bar from Craft Concepts Group, will open April 25.
- Tinsel Toes 5K to celebrate fitness and festivity in downtown Battle Creek on Saturday Battle Creek Enquirer
Holiday-themed event benefiting Girls on the Run of Calhoun County.
- Costco, Macy's put Christmas decorations up, show Black Friday death Business Insider
"Christmas creep" is descending upon America, with stores like Kohl's, Macy's, and Costco setting up holiday decorations in early October. In many ways ...
- This Neighborhood Turned a Sad, Dying Weed into an Incredible Christmas Tree VICE
Loneliness is an epidemic, and people are desperate for any small gesture that alleviates the feeling of isolation that overwhelms everyone from YouTubers to ...
- The Haas Brothers at the Bass Museum, Miami — furry beasts, pink tinsel and velveteen cacti Financial Times
Ever since the Haas Brothers brought their finely crafted furry monsters to the Design Miami fair in 2013, their work — which plays across the boundaries of art ...
- Fighting Plastic Pollution From The Top Forbes
Who should be the driving force when it comes to reducing plastic pollution: consumers or companies?” Depending who you talk to, the answer varies and is ...
- The female tech bosses who want zebras not unicorns BBC News
Zebras fix what unicorns break. That's the motto of a new movement in the tech industry frustrated by Silicon Valley's lust for so-called unicorn companies.
- The best wrapping paper and gift wrapping supplies you can buy Business Insider
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Surprise! Craft Concepts secretly worked on 2 underground bars to create U-Bahn 'trilogy' Philadelphia Business Journal
Good things come in threes. As Philadelphia hospitality company Craft Concepts Group worked on and opened its newest Center City restaurant, it was ...
- Northville lights up downtown streets with holiday parade Hometownlife.com
Downtown Northville kicked off the holiday season with its annual night-time parade with multiple events to follow throughout December.
- Colac Mayor steps in with sticky-tape and tinsel after bureaucratic bungle leaves town lacking Christmas cheer ABC Local
A new mayor takes matters into his own hands and spruces up his town after a misunderstanding leaves streets without Christmas decorations.
- Trick or tinsel? When Halloween marries Christmas, they produce some wild decor Los Angeles Times
You can be excused, when shopping for Halloween décor, if you think it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas — a somewhat twisted Christmas. But nothing ...
- From 'It's A Wonderful Life' to 'Die Hard': Journal staff picks favorite Christmas films Poughkeepsie Journal
Holiday movies are as pivotal as tinsel, trees and turkey trimmings. Here are the Journal staff picks.
- Manitowoc aluminum Christmas trees illuminate downtown stores for Evergleams on Eighth Herald Times Reporter
MANITOWOC - Vintage aluminum Christmas trees known as Evergleams — made in Manitowoc more than 50 years ago — will brighten downtown store ...
- A little tuna with that tinsel: How we cheered up a very sad brother on a challenging Christmas Eve Los Angeles Times
On Christmas Eve, no grocery stores are open. The only store with lights on is Rite Aid. The only comestibles available here, aside from ...
- Lakes Area Landfills/Businesses Recycling Old Christmas Trees/String Lights Voice Of Alexandria
This season, instead of throwing away your Christmas decorations, recycle them!
- Kim Komando: 3 ways to keep your Amazon gifts under wraps South Bend Tribune
Tinsel and trees are great, but much of Christmas is about the surprise. As the advent calendar winds down to December 25, suspense builds. What unexpected ...
- Orange Merchants Group bands together to decorate downtown utility poles The Recorder
Approaching the center of Orange at night, dazzling white lights spring up left and right, spiraling up the utility poles, for the delight of people young and old.
- DEFINING CHRISTMAS: Find Christmas present in Christmases past Utica Observer Dispatch
The church Christmas tree always intrigued me. It was enormous - at least 100 feet high to a 5-year-old - and it stood just to the right of the pulpit as not to block ...
- People behind the Toledo Christmas weed talk about how it all started 13abc Action News
The idea sprouted a week ago when a local man was on the way home from church.
- ‘A total joke.’ In the shadow of Mount Rainier, it’s hard to find a fan of the government shutdown The News Tribune
In the shadow of Mount Rainier, far-removed from the other Washington, political views run the spectrum. But most local business owners remain resolute on ...
- The Wing Gets $75 Million to Expand Its Working Women Collective Bloomberg
Sequoia Capital leads the latest funding round for the two-year-old company to scale its network physically and digitally.
- Six things to do this weekend, including a boat parade and pop-up Christmas bar PhillyVoice.com
Ready to make weekend plans? We've got you covered. Saturday, take the family to the Parade of Lights. With friends? Spend the day shopping and drinking at ...
- How to make your Christmas more environmentally friendly CBC News
Canadians pile up more trash over holidays because they buy more stuff and a lot of it — from shiny wrapping paper to glittery cards — typically can't go in the ...
- Harvey's Country Cupboard supports Big Run businesses, events The Courier-Express
BIG RUN — Harvey's Country Cupboard owner Katie Harvey has a passion for bringing awareness to the Big Run community and its businesses.
- Little Village Gains Financial and Cultural Profits through Small Businesses The Torch
Amanda LandwehrStaff Reporter A collection of religious statuettes inside of Little Village's Discount Mall-photo taken by Amanda Landwehr. When driving ...
- The Weekend in WNY: Niagara Falls SantaCon, cookies galore Buffalo News
Sing carols in East Aurora, appreciate art and music with the Burchfield Penney and throw back to boy-band-loving days in Niagara Falls, too.
- The Secret Formula Behind Hallmark's Christmas Movie Empire Glamour
Hallmark Network executives Bill Abbott and Michelle Vicary reveal the secret to their network's success and what it takes to make all those Christmas movies.
- Shop Talk: Tutu School; Tinsel Trading Company; Lhasa Karnak; SenS Hotel; Maxi Hair Salon Berkeleyside
TUTU SCHOOL BERKELEY A new dance studio for youngsters has just opened on Solano Avenue, aimed at providing a creative dance education experience ...
- Pat Catan's set to close, leaving Mount Vernon location in limbo knoxpages.com
MOUNT VERNON – For the last nine years, Pat Catan's has served as Knox County's lone major arts and crafts retailer. On Tuesday, employees of the ...
- Lauren Appell: This Christmas, PC scolds want to spoil your eggnog, tangle your tinsel and take away the joy Fox News
Hijacking the holidays and sucking the merry out of Christmas like the town Grinch has reached a whole new level.