OmniSpeech™ is an innovative software technology company that aims to revolutionize the enhancement of voice communication in speech-enabled applications and in digital mobile devices. Founded by world-renowned electrical engineer, Dr. Carol Espy-Wilson, and based on decades of research into the physiology of human speech, OmniSpeech takes a novel approach to the challenge of ensuring clear speech in noisy environments.
OmniSpeech’s groundbreaking speech extraction technology, OmniClear, provides highest quality background noise reduction and speech enhancement, delivering superior voice quality and intelligibility in a software-only solution.
OmniSpeech is a graduate of the VentureAccelerator program at the University of Maryland and is located in UMD’s Technology Advancement Building. Since its founding in 2009, OmniSpeech has garnered a number of prestigious technology and entrepreneurship awards.
- OmniSpeech OmniClear™ Speech Extraction and Noise Suppression Technology Released in Alcatel's MOVE TIME Smart Watch PR Newswire
- TEDCO awards more than $1.1 million in start-up funds Baltimore Sun
- Atlanta Startup Battle crowns 3rd $100K winner Rolling Out
- The status of UConn research in 18 charts The CT Mirror
- Morehouse College president returns to rebuild ailing institution Harvard Magazine