Mars Reel is a fast growing Mobile Sports Network designed for 13 to 24 year old viewers that have shifted away from full length sports programming on traditional cable networks to short highlight videos with cool music delivered to their mobile devices.
- Sure Shots: These Twin 27-Year-Olds Are Building A Seven-Figure Business On High School Sports Forbes
s high school sophomores, Brandon and Bradley Deyo dreamed about playing college basketball. The identical twins, raised by a single mother, couldn't afford ...
- H.S. Sports Venture Mars Reel Completes $4.7 Million Funding Round With Backing From Otter Media, Dwayne Wade And Drake Deadline
The sports media company, that built a brand around coverage of high school athletes, added some big-name players to their investment roster: NBA All-Star ...
- Josh Gross, Pedro Pérez succeed Ordóñez at Energy BBDO ReelChicago
Josh Gross and Pedro Pérez have taken the helm at award-winning agency Energy BBDO. They succeed former CCO Andrés Ordóñez.
- Why LeBron James, Drake and Kevin Durant invested in this sports venture founded by twin 27-year-olds CNBC
Brandon and Bradley Deyo launched Mars Reel, a media brand focused on high school sports. In its initial funding round in August 2018, the company raised ...
- Mars Reel Enters Strategic Partnership with LeBron James and Maverick Carter's Digital Media Company UNINTERRUPTED Business Wire
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mars Reel, a leading provider of premium coverage of the most exciting athletes and teams in high school basketball, has ...
- USA Today Expands Deal With Mars Reel for High-School Basketball Content Variety
Gannett's USA Today Sports Media Group has formed an expanded *content*-distribution partnership with Mars Reel, which produces highlights, profiles and ...
- 25 Great Moon Landing Stories from Popular Mechanics Readers Popular Mechanics
At 3:17 p.m. ET, Apollo 11's lander touched down on the lunar surface. Fifty years later, the mission remains one of the most important in the history of space ...
- Lebron James Backs Streaming Sports Venture Mars Reel Black Enterprise
Mars Reel, founded by twin brothers Brandon and Bradley Deyo, streams video highlights of athletes and is backed by some heavy hitters.
- 5 Major Power Moves LeBron James Made in 2018 Black Enterprise
LeBron James has been winning on and off the court all year. Here's a roundup of some of the big moves King James made in 2018.
- Overtime Scores $23M Investment From NBA Stars, MSG Networks And Others Forbes
Sports-video site Overtime said it has raised $23 million from investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, MSG Networks and NBA stars Baron ...
- (LR) Brandon and Bradley Deyo (both 27) Forbes
Cofounders, Mars ReelIdentical twins Brandon and Bradley Deyo started making basketball highlight reels while still in high school. Realizing high school sports ...
- Dwyane Wade, Drake Invest in H.S. Sports Media Startup ‘Mars Reel’ Eurweb.com
H.S. sports venture Mars Reel completes $4.7 Million funding round with backing from Otter Media, NBA star Dwayne Wade and Drake.
- Clumping Cat Litter Market 2019 | Top Leading Countries, Companies, Consumption, Drivers, Trends, Forces Analysis, Revenue, Challenges and Global Forecast 2025 News Reel Hub
Global “Clumping Cat Litter Market” 2019 Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Clumping Cat Litter ...
- Dwyane Wade, Drake invest in Mars Reel startup ClutchPoints
Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade, as well as musician Drake, are investing nearly five million dollars in something called Mars Reel.
- Sports Programming The Hot New Digital Media Commodity Forbes
WarnerMedia's Jeff Zucker made it official this week: sports *content* is one of digital media's hottest sectors. Big media and tech companies are Venture ...
- 30 Under 30 2019: Meet The Millennials Changing The Face Of Media Forbes
The class of 2019 features the media industry's 30 best young journalists, writers and media entrepreneurs.
- Acquisition bolsters Mars' personalized nutrition business | 2019-06-28 Food Business News
MCLEAN, VA. — Mars, Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire a majority stake in Foodspring, a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer targeted nutrition ...
- Mars planting 'seeds of change' with new business accelerator Food Business News
CHICAGO — Mars Inc. is getting into early-stage food business development with the launch of its new Seeds of Change Accelerator. Product categories of ...
- Burna Boy: The case for African Giant Guardian
When Burna Boy appeared on The Daily Show, hosted by Trevor Noah, he was in the brightest mood ever, since his US press runs for his African Giant album.
- KBR at 100: From mules to Mars landings Houston Chronicle
Storied Houston company KBR began with teams of wagons and mules to pave rural roads. Today, it's helping NASA return to the Moon and put a man on Mars.
- Why Drake, LeBron, Nas, KD and more are investing in high school basketball Kulture Hub
It's common for superstars to have business teams and market insiders, and it's clear they've spotted potential in Generation Z's athletes.
- Brothers Dump Basketball to Create Highlight-Reel Sports Site Voice of America
Twin brothers Brandon and Bradley Deyo used a camera to highlight their basketball skills while they were in high school and posted the videos online, hoping ...
- Bullet Proof Clothing Industry 2019 Global Market Growth, Size, Demand, Trends, Insights and Forecast 2025 News Reel Hub
Global “Bullet Proof Clothing Market” 2019 Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Bullet Proof Clothing ...
- WarnerMedia Absorbs AT&T's Otter Media Media Play News
Erik Gruenwedel. May 31, 2019. Share on Facebook; Tweet · Send email. WarnerMedia May 31 announced that Otter Media is being realigned under the ...
- Greencore USA c.e.o. to lead Mars Wrigley North America Food Business News
MCLEAN, VA. — Anton Vincent has been named regional president of the Mars Wrigley North America region for Mars, Inc., effective May 20. He succeeds ...
- How 3 Entrepreneurs Convinced an NBA Star to Invest Entrepreneur
Shane Battier retired from basketball in 2014 with two championship rings, and is now a philanthropist and an investor working with seven tech companies.
- Sugar Free Chewing Gum Market Size And Share 2018: With Top Manufacturers, Applications, Key Regions, Growth Opportunities Forecast to 2023 News Reel Hub
Sugar Free Chewing Gum Marketreport [5 Year Forecast 2018 – 2023] focuses on Major Leading Industry Players, providing information likecompany profiles, ...
- AAU team of LeBron James' son lands unique sponsorship deal KFSN-TV
Bronny James, 14, and his North Coast Blue Chips AAU program will feature a first-of-its-kind sponsorship deal with sneaker store Flight Club.
- Overtime Scores Funding In Bid To Build Out Streaming Sports Network Deadline
Emerging sports digital brand Overtime has scored $9.5 million in funding, solidifying its bid to disrupt the world of sports streaming.
- The billionaires fuelling a space race BBC News
Dubbed "NewSpace", an increasing number of entrepreneurs are joining in the race to create cheap, commercialised space travel. Among these are billionaires ...
- France’s Newen Acquires Canadian Outfit Reel One (EXCLUSIVE) Variety
Newen has acquired a majority stake in producer Reel One.
- Twin Brothers Recruit Lebron James, Steve Stoute As Investors For Sports Streaming Venture Blavity
Brandon and Bradley Deyo are twin brothers who turned not being able to afford basketball camp into a successful business venture that has enlisted the help of ...
- Mars overhauls cocoa sustainability strategy | 2018-09-19 Food Business News
CHICAGO — Mars Wrigley Confectionery is putting the interests of smallholder farmers at the center of “Cocoa for Generations,” its new plan for overhauling its ...
- Six Things to Know About NASA's Opportunity Mars Rover Jet Propulsion Laboratory
After 15 years, the mission of NASA's Opportunity rover has come to an end, but its successes on Mars have earned it a spot in the robot hall of fame.
- Why This VC Is Betting on Women, People Of Color, and LGBTQ Founders Fortune
This article originally ran in Term Sheet, Fortune's newsletter about deals and dealmakers. Sign up here. Four years ago, Arlan Hamilton was living out of a hotel ...
- CPG companies investing in innovation | 2019-06-19 Food Business News
KANSAS CITY — Venture capital in the food and beverage industry shows no signs of slowing. Stalled for growth, the largest companies are funding early-stage ...
- Who did Memphis basketball assistant Mike Miller watch at the Nike EYBL event Friday? The Commercial Appeal
Memphis assistant Mike Miller was busy Friday at the first Nike EYBL session.
- Arlan Hamilton's Backstage Capital has invested in 100 startups with underrepresented founders Fast Company
As of this week, the firm has invested in 100 companies with at least one founder who is a woman, person of color, or LGBT.
- NASA InSight Team on Course for Mars Touchdown Jet Propulsion Laboratory
NASA's Mars InSight spacecraft is on track for a soft touchdown on the surface of the Red Planet on Nov. 26.
- Elon Musk: There's a 70% chance that I personally go to Mars Axios
Elon Musk, age 47, told "Axios on HBO" that he sees a 70% chance that he'll live to ride one of his SpaceX rockets to Mars. "I know exactly what to do," he said.
- Mackenzie Bezos becomes 4th richest woman in the world after divorce with Jeff Bezos Business Today
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos and his now ex-wife MacKenzie announced their much-watched divorce settlement on the social media on Thursday.
- Rosalind Franklin rover: Standing up on Mars BBC News
Engineers test the locomotion system of the Rosalind Franklin rover which will launch to the Red Planet next year.
- The DC Investors' Startups to Watch in 2018 American Inno
Each year, DC Inno publishes its own list of the local startups to watch in the coming year. Now, D.C. area VCs and investors are weighing in.
- | Video | Video: PM Modi washes feet of sanitation workers at Kumbh | News Reel Videos | - India Today Business Today
Prime Minister Narendra Modi took the Swachh Bharat mission to another level when he washed the feet of sanitation workers at the Kumbh mela. Watch the ...
- Ellation Starts Studio to Produce Original Content Broadcasting & Cable
Margaret Dean has been named head of studio for the new division, which will create *content* for Ellation's Crunchyroll and VRV brands. Dean previously had ...
- NM firms help Mars spacecraft power up, phone home Albuquerque Journal
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — : Solar power by SolAero; communication assisted by Metis.
- Martin Sorrell's New Business Plan: Cut Creative Agencies Out of the Loop Altogether Adweek
After overseeing some of the world's top creative shops for more than three decades, Martin Sorrell no longer seems to think they play a crucial role in ...
- Six Startups Primed To Disrupt The Sports Industry Thanks To 500 Accelerator Forbes
Entrepreneurship is hard. Building a company from scratch - especially one whose value proposition is inherently different from anything else that exists in the ...
- 35 of Madison Avenue's rising advertising stars under 35 Business Insider
Whether developing breakthrough ad campaigns or taking a *fresh* approach to data, these pros are revolutionizing advertising.
- Zond 6 recording translated by graphene laureate, architects with an extra 37 minutes on Mars physicsworld.com
Zond 6 was an unmanned Soviet mission to the Moon that launched in November 1968. This was just one month before the US launched the manned Apollo 8 ...
- Mike Tyson's Weed Resort: The Former Champ Smokes the Toad GQ
What do you do when you hear that Mike Tyson is opening a weed resort in the middle of the California desert? You go investigate. What we found was far more ...
- Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan Lead Indian Crew to Mars in Mission Mangal Teaser News18
Mission Mangal teaser was released by the makers on Tuesday. Starring Vidya Balan, Sonakshi Sinha, Taapsee Pannu, Nithya Menon, Kirti Kulhari and ...
- Term Sheet -- Wednesday, January 24 Fortune
Four years ago, Arlan Hamilton was living out of a hotel room that she shared with her mom. At that point, she had given up a career as a live music production ...
- Mars methane mystery plot thickens BBC News
A new sensitive survey of the Red Planet's atmosphere detects no methane - a gas on Earth strongly linked to life.
- The One Show 2019 announces top global winners ReelChicago
Wieden+Kennedy And Droga5 each win eight Gold Pencils, W+K named 2019. Agency of the Year, “Dream Crazy” for Nike wins Best of Show.
- M.O.M Mission Over Mars: Fans Point Out Wrong Rocket in Ekta Kapoor's Web Series Poster News18
In what appears to be a major error, the poster of Ekta Kapoor's 'M.O.M- Mission Over Mars' features the wrong space rocket!
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars with SpaceX but has yet to explain how people will survive there Business Insider
Experts are eager to know what life support systems SpaceX is researching to keep Martian explorers alive for years.
- Johnny Juzang could be leaving Harvard-Westlake early for college basketball Los Angeles Times
Standout junior guard Johnny Juzang of Harvard-Westlake is considering reclassifying to the class of 2019, according to a report from 247Sports. Kentucky ...
- LANL helps build a SuperCam for Mars Albuquerque Journal
SANTA FE, N.M. — New device heading for the Red Planet in 2020.
- India plans to create own space station, says ISRO chief K Sivan Business Today
India will look to create its own space station following the completion of the country's first manned mission into space in 2022, its space agency chief said on ...
- This Angel Network Is Committed To Funding Tech Startups With Black, Brown & Women Founders Moguldom
Rashad Moore heads up Score 3 Angel Network. He's committed to funding tech startups led by people who look like him. That means Black, brown and women ...
- Forbes Releases 2019 Edition of the 30 Under 30 List Forbes
Eighth Annual List Highlights 600 Young Revolutionaries and Risk-Takers Who Are Changing the World NEW YORK – Nov. 13, 2018 – Forbes today released ...
- Nasa mission 'senses first Marsquake' BBC News
Imperial College London's Prof Tom Pike discusses the first seismic signal picked up on Mars.
- Ronnoco forecasting double-digit growth | 2019-06-27 Food Business News
ST. LOUIS — Ronnoco Beverage Solutions said it is forecasting sales growth upwards of 20% following a string of new senior leadership appointments and ...
- Nasa Mission: InSight successfully lands on Mars BBC News
The probe has already taken its first picture from the surface of the red planet.
- Listen to the wind whistle on Mars BBC News
A UK instrument has captured "the sound" of the wind on Mars. The British seismometer package carried on Nasa's InSight lander detected the vibrations from ...
- J.K. Simmons Joins 'Veronica Mars' As the Hulu Revival Wraps Its First Table Read /FILM
JK Simmons joins the Veronica Mars revival cast as an ex-Con Working for Richard Casablancas, on the heels of the Hulu series' first table read.
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk unveils Mars voyage plan CNBC
Musk provided on Friday an update to his vision of creating a permanent, self-sustaining human presence on Mars.
- China is going to Mars with a new rover next year Yahoo News
China got a very, very late start in its efforts to explore space. The U.S., Russia, and other countries forged new paths to the Moon and beyond before China even ...
- Straub steps up at Mars | 2018-03-14 Food Business News
MCLEAN, VA. — Stefanie Straub has been named vice-president and general counsel for Mars, Inc., effective April 1. She was previously vice-president and ...
- Mars InSight: Inside Nasa's mission control BBC News
As Nasa prepares to land on Mars, Victoria Gill has been to the centre of operations and found out about an unusual tradition.
- Martian robot will explore the Red Planet with mind of its own The Telegraph
Scientists in the UK have finished testing a Martian robot that will make its own decisions about where it explores when it reaches the planet.
- Nasa Mars InSight lander mission to teach us more about Earth BBC News
Nasa's Mars InSight lander is due to arrive on the Red Planet's surface on Monday night. It will study the planet's interior so we can learn more about how it ...
- Cardi B and Bruno Mars drop new sultry single 91.7 The Wave
These two music megastars have done it again! Cardi B and Bruno Mars have released a new single and we are totally picking up what they're putting down!
- Chef Bags £4.3 Million Jackpot on Mars Attacks! Tunf
Sean Doyle, a 33-year old chef from Northern Ireland, couldn't believe his luck when he landed an eye-watering sum of money via Paddy Power. The lucky ...
- Mars was once 'Earth-like' with rivers and 4km waterfalls says professor Brian Cox Mirror Online
Mars was a paradise says Brian Cox in his fascinating new BBC series - until catastrophic flooding 3.7 billion years ago.
- NASA accidentally sold original Moon landing tapes to an intern, and now they’re up for auction BGR
The 50th anniversary of NASA's Apollo 11 Moon landing is right around the corner, and it's a pretty big deal. As you might expect, NASA is very much looking ...
- Mars to up investments in United States Food Business News
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. — Mars Chocolate North America has unveiled plans to reinvest $70 million in its U.S. supply chain, building on the company's earlier ...
- Jihae and The Underground Create “Life On Mars” SHOOT Online
Post boutique The Underground provided VFX as well as extensive beauty cleanup for actress/singer/songwriter Jihae's new music video, “Life on Mars,” a ...
- Project Eagle: How Nasa and a top game studio built an interactive base on Mars Scroll.in
What will a human colony on the Red Planet look like in 2117? Art and science are collaborating to find out.
- Mars and Alibaba collaborate to sell more food in China Food Business News
HANGZHOU, CHINA — Mars Inc. has partnered with Alibaba, an on-line and mobile commerce company, to sell products in China. Mars brand foods will be ...
- National Geographic Slate Includes ‘Brain Games’ Return, More ‘Wicked Tuna’, Gordon Ramsay & Bear Grylls With Brie Larson & Armie Hammer, More – Upfront Deadline
National Geographic Channel has greenlighted three unscripted series — including its first competition series — and renewed Running Wild with Bear Grylls ...
- Man thinks Nasa photo proves life on Mars - but it's not quite what you'd expect Mirror Online
One amateur stargazer appears convinced he's found a strangely familiar creature lurking on the surface of the red planet.
- Georgetown recruit sends gym into a frenzy with in-game, between-the-legs dunk For The Win
Georgetown commit Mac McClung has emerged in his senior season as one of high school basketball's most exciting dunkers. And on Tuesday, the 6-foot-2 ...
- Disney Flexes Brand Muscle and Investment Capabilities in Unveiling Disney Plus Variety
Disney has thrown down the *content* gauntlet. The company capped a three and a half hour investor presentation on its plans to move aggressively into the ...
- The rise of Mac McClung: The viral star's game beyond the dunks USA TODAY High School Sports
The first time Mac McClung dunked, he says, was the summer after ninth grade. Or it was during ninth grade. He can't really remember. He does recall, however, ...
- He rose to pro fishing heights and sank by crime. Drugs and death mar SC angler’s life The State
Rafael Redmond, a Midlands man with ties to Lexington and Richland County, pleaded guilty in a Lexington meth conspiracy. Redmond is a professional ...
- Noble Charities, Cowboys Legends bring camp to PI Valley morning Star
PORT ISABEL — The sweltering Saturday morning sun steadily beat down on Tarpon Stadium as Port Isabel played host to the second annual Noble Charities ...
- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Shoptalk 2019 Forbes
Shoptalk is the best. There're no two bones about it. As much as one wants to try and find fault with it or to point fingers, there is no point to the exercise. Shoptalk ...
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals his on-Mars coffee plans on Twitter Times Now
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk tweeted about his on-Mars coffee plans as a reply to his one of own tweets that he posted on June 24 -- a picture saying "Occupy Mars".
- Boeing CEO says his company will beat SpaceX to reach Mars first; Elon Musk replies, 'do it' Moneycontrol.com
Both, Boeing and Musk's SpaceX are currently working on manned missions to the 'Red Planet'.
- Mars Wrigley Reveals How to Sell More Candy CSPDailyNews.com
Category has struggled despite success in gum and chocolate sectors.
- TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox’s Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout Deadline
There is a potentially seismic shift underway in the theatrical casting software business, for decades dominated by Breakdown Services.
- Life on Mars: What do we know? BBC News
After scientists discovered a liquid water lake on the Red Planet, Victoria Gill takes a look at what we know so far about this mysterious planet and the life that ...
- Cardi B Thanks Bruno Mars for Featuring Her on 'Finesse' by Offering Up Her Kidney: 'I Got You' PEOPLE.com
After their performance of their collaboration "Finesse" at the 2018 Grammy Awards, Cardi B thanked Bruno Mars for reinventing the song with her.
- Elon Musk tells Boeing to put its money where its mouth is over claims it will beat SpaceX to Mars Alphr
Boeing is adamant that it'll be the first company to send a craft to Mars, beating SpaceX to the punch. Understandably, Elon Musk wasn't too happy about that ...
- Nasa's InSight rocket takes off for Mars BBC News
The American space agency Nasa has launched its latest mission to Mars.
- ‘American Idol’ Finalist Leah LaBelle & Ex-NBA Player Husband Killed In Car Crash Deadline
Leah Labelle, a 2004 'American Idol' finalist, and her husband Rasual Butler, an ex-NBA player, were killed overnight in a single-car crash in L.A..
- The Terrific 10: NJ.com's boys basketball Player of the Year watchlist NJ.com
A look at the 10 players on the watchlist for Player of the Year.
- The Best Super Bowl Ads of 2018 Variety
From Cardi B and Tiffany Haddish to Keanu Reeves and Morgan Freeman, Hollywood was represented in full force in this year's Super Bowl commercials.