Care Academy develops evidence-based online classes to help both professional and family caregivers provide excellent care at home.
- Solve.Care Academy launched to get younger generations involved in developing innovative IT solutions - Press Release Digital Journal
Solve.Care Academy gives young specialists and recent graduates the opportunity to gain professional training and potentially work at Solve.Care, global ...
- Can single-payer health care work in NY? Olean Times Herald
(TNS) Democratic state lawmakers have passed a stream of pent-up priorities this year since winning full control in Albany, enacting election reforms, new ...
- Oscars insiders explain why not having a host for this year’s show is a great idea Business Insider
Out of all the ideas that are coming up to shorten this year's Academy Awards, producers who have done the show say having no host is the best one.
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports Victoria Advocate
The Victoria County Public Health Department Environmental Health Division inspects places where food is served in Victoria, DeWitt, Jackson and Calhoun ...
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump spins fiction about diversity visas Fox Business
President Donald Trump is going after the "horror show" known as the diversity visa lottery program.
- Energy company lays off Stanley employees KFYR-TV
Some workers for an energy company in western North Dakota are finding themselves looking for employment.
- Richard J. Smith WatertownDailyTimes.com
WATERTOWN — Richard J. Smith, 87, Burrville, passed away Thursday, February 14th at Samaritan Medical Center, Watertown. A calling hour will be held from ...
- Duke Management Academy Welcomes First Class Duke Today
The first class of the Duke Management Academy kicked off a year of professional enrichment with an opening ceremony last week at the Freeman Center for ...
- New England Baptist Hospital to launch campaign to attract more low-income patients The Boston Globe
Under an agreement with Attorney General Maura Healey's office, the orthopedic hospital will launch a major campaign to reach the poor, who now constitute a ...
- Changing rules for child care KFYR-TV
The bills seem minor on their own, but together continue making changes to childcare regulations in North Dakota.
- Why Mary J. Blige wanted to play a time-traveling assassin in The Umbrella Academy Entertainment Weekly News
The singer stars as a time-traveling assassin named Cha-Cha.
- Burleigh Beard Company KFYR-TV
Valentine's Day is coming up and one place you might want to take a look at for gift ideas is Burleigh Beard Company in Bismarck.
- A Life: John W. (Jack) Ragle, 1921-2018; 'He was just a genuine good soul' Valley News
LEBANON — Jack Ragle hated Brussels sprouts. Nevertheless, when the Meals-on-Wheels volunteer served them, he ate them, out of respect for people all ...
- WNC Parent 2019 Camp Guide: Day camps Asheville Citizen-Times
Dozens of summertime options in Asheville and beyond, from half-day camps to full-day experiences.
- People on the Move - News Citizens Voice
Allied Services. Allied Services Integrated Health System announced Chris Langley was promoted to vice president of information systems. A 17-year employee, ...
- The burnout problem in healthcare today Australian Hospital + Healthcare Bulletin
Burnout is increasingly an issue for healthcare professionals. Evidence-based coaching is one approach that can help turn this around.
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 2.18.19 Florida Politics
Happy Presidents Day. Sunburn didn't take today off, but it was kind of a slow news weekend, so this edition of 'burn is briefer than usual. Whether it's the ...
- Zookeepers work to care for animals during cold weather ABC 12 News
The zookeepers at the Saginaw Children's Zoo spend a lot of time making sure their feathered and furry friends are warm and comfortable on cold days.
- Ultimate Medical Academy commits to 10-year leases in Tampa - Tampa Bay Tampa Bay Business Journal
A Tampa-based nonprofit health care education institution that was seeking areas to grow will remain at its local headquarters and has major investment plans.
- Extreme cold means extra care for farm animals ABC 12 News
When the extreme cold sets in cats and dogs can be brought inside, but it's simply not that easy for other, larger animals. As a result farmers and others who care ...
- Australian Open security wouldn't let Roger Federer into the locker room without his ID For The Win
Roger Federer just wanted to go to the men's locker room. The 20-time Grand Slam champ didn't have a match Saturday in the Australian Open, so he went to ...
- US hits Venezuela with oil sanctions to pressure Maduro The Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration on Monday sanctioned Venezuela's state-owned oil company, ratcheting up pressure on socialist President ...
- Women in Business: Melissa Brockman - Kiddie Academy of Birmingham 280 Living
Melissa Brockman began working in the children's ministry department of The Church at Brook Hills in 2005 and has been in child care ever since. Brockman ...
- American Health Care Academy Offers an Online First Aid Course - Press Release Digital Journal
American Health Care Academy offers courses that are meant to improve the health and safety of individuals in the community. Individuals taking their courses ...
- Here’s why a Norwegian YouTuber paid Rs 28,000 for a Rs 20 haircut in Ahmedabad – Watch video Times Now
The popular travel vlogger, Harald Baldr, is currently on a trip to India and ended up paying $400 (or roughly Rs 28000) to a local barber on the streets of ...
- DentaQuest Evolves Business Strategy to Transform Oral Health Business Wire
DentaQuest announces the launch of Preventistry, its all-in strategy to transform oral health care, and $20 million in grants and programs in 2019.
- Naval Academy takes a bite out of vendors' commissions for chapel weddings CapitalGazette.com
The Naval Academy now takes a 20 percent cut of the fees vendors earn for any job done on the Yard — from photographing weddings at the academy's chapel ...
- Parents in scramble after Seattle Academy announces plans to shutter Mother's Place daycare CHS Blog
A stressful weekend has yielded a reported extension but parents at Capitol Hill daycare Mother's Place have been in a scramble after 12th Ave property owner ...
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Kicks Off AMCP Nexus 2018: Preparing for the Next Generation of Care PR Newswire
ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Nearly 2,500 managed care pharmacy professionals have gathered in central Florida for the Academy of ...
- Early learning academy plans expansion, 150 new jobs for Tampa area Tampa Bay Business Journal
Lightbridge Academy, an early learning child care provider serving higher-income families, plans to open four new franchises in the Tampa Bay area, creating ...
- Because We Care Academy of Temple opens day care in Cove The Killeen Daily Herald
Child care facilities are abundant in Central Texas. Most quality day care centers are at full capacity.
- Lehigh Valley’s second Lightbridge Academy hosting grand opening Allentown Morning Call
Lightbridge Academy, a chain of more than 35 child care centers with 70 more in development along the East Coast, has debuted its second Lehigh Valley ...
- League City child care facility denies responsibility for death of girl, 3 Chron.com
A League City child care facility denied any responsibility for the death of a 3-month old girl who died under its supervision, according to Galveston County court ...
- Top PH companies offer help in Manila Bay cleanup INQUIRER.net
FORT DEL PILAR, Baguio City — Businesses led by the country's biggest shopping mall chain have offered to adopt and clean Metro Manila rivers, which was ...
- Carroll University to develop National Health Careers Opportunity Program Academy Milwaukee Business Journal
A nearly $3 million federal grant awarded to Carroll University will support the development of the National Health Careers Opportunity Program Academy.
- China’s Health Care Crisis: Lines Before Dawn, Violence and ‘No Trust’ The New York Times
China is trying to relieve its overwhelmed system by introducing more family doctors. But in a country where people rush to hospitals for a fever, change won't be ...
- New Albany daycare changes policy after infant death in community Newsandtribune
NEW ALBANY — A New Albany daycare is taking steps to help ensure the safety of children following the death of an infant, his father said is due to being left in ...
- Child care franchise opens first Alabama location Birmingham Business Journal
A child care franchise has opened its first Alabama location. Kiddie Academy, which provides comprehensive education-based child care programs, has opened ...
- The Top Trends in Home Health Care for 2019 Home Health Care News
2018 was a banner year for the Medicare-certified home health care industry. Big providers got even larger through creative mergers and acquisitions.
- Meeting the Need for Behavioral Care – Lane Report | Kentucky Business & Economic News The Lane Report
By Clary Estes. SUN Behavioral Health Kentucky, a $40 million 197-bed hospital in Erlanger, opened in spring 2018 and has about 90 beds active currently.
- MTF Biologics and Academy Medical Partner to Advance Care for Veterans PR Newswire
EDISON, N.J., Nov. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- MTF Biologics, the world's largest tissue bank, and Academy Medical, a certified *Service*-Disabled, Veteran-Owned ...
- North Philly’s Jr. Barber Academy teaches kids the basics of barbering and entrepreneurship Philly.com
P. Michael Boone learned to cut his own hair out of necessity. Now he teaches kids the trade in his North Philly shop. But students also walk away with ...
- North Georgia Nursing Academy plans for site in Fairground Business Center Gainesville Times
North Georgia Nursing Academy is planning to add up to two new buildings off Southland Drive in Oakwood.
- See the 2018 List of PEOPLE's 50 Companies That Care PEOPLE.com
PEOPLE partners with Great Place to Work® to identify the top U.S. companies caring for their communities, their employees, and the world. Here's the 50 ...
- Academy Award? Business ventures? Kobe Bryant brings same level of commitment to post-NBA career USA TODAY
Since retiring after 20 years and five NBA titles with the Los Angeles Lakers, Kobe Bryant has won an Academy Award and entered the business world.
- Academy, Burlington, Five Below open in new East Dallas shopping center Dallas News
Stores are opening in the new High Point Shopping Center in Dallas, filling in with brands that haven't yet been a part of the expanded E....
- 4C Academy CEO Chris Hatcher calls Business and Education summit a success The Albany Herald
Late Monday, Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle concluded his Eleventh Annual Business and Education Summit at the Commodore Conyers College and Career Academy.
- Scarborough TEC and Sixth Form College launch Care Academy project Scarborough Today
Schools in the local area are taking part in a new project designed to shed light on the wide range of careers in the care sector. Run by the Scarborough TEC, ...
- Montessori ONE Academy expansion - Albuquerque Albuquerque Business First
Albuquerque will soon have one more "nest." Montessori ONE Academy broke ground this week on its Nido infant learning center. Nido is Italian for nest.
- 'First Class' - LIFT Academy Welcomes First Students Inside INdiana Business
An effort by Indianapolis-based Republic Airways Holdings Inc. to address what it calls a "huge shortage" of pilots officially lifts off Tuesday. The 13 students in ...
- All About the Modern Elder Academy of Chip Conley Next Avenue
The Modern Elder Academy is a new one- or two-week program in Mexico for people going through midlife transitions. Here are details about it.
- Because We Care Learning Academy 2 opens its doors Coveleaderpress
By LYNETTE SOWELL Cove Leader-Press. When Because We Care Learning Academy opened its doors in Temple nearly a year ago, it took a few months for ...
- Academy's closure highlights child care challenges — again St. Cloud Times
Finding quality, affordable child care remains a huge challenge for Central Minnesotans.
- Tech veteran Qualls leaves Eleven Fifty Academy to launch Purpose.ly Indianapolis Business Journal
Tech entrepreneur John Qualls will leave coding school Eleven Fifty Academy, where he's been president nearly four years, to focus on a startup that's trying to ...
- Sports Academy turned into a 'safe haven' for kids during the Woolsey, Hill fires Ventura County Star
Sports Academy in Newbury Park offered free child care to parents and kids in need of a respite from the Hill and Woolsey fires.
- Kenzie Academy Program to 'Level The Playing Field' Inside INdiana Business
The co-founder and chief executive officer of Kenzie Academy in Indianapolis says a new partnership will "change the equation" in growing the tech workforce.
- Little Saints Academy to close St. Cloud campus on Wednesday St. Cloud Times
ST. CLOUD — Two months after the St. Cloud school board rejected a letter of intent from Little Saints Academy to purchase the former Wilson building, the ...
- Lightbridge Academy planning 10 to 15 child-care sites in Central Ohio as well as 500 to 700 jobs Columbus Business First
Child-care provider Lightbridge Academy is opening 10 to 15 locations in Central Ohio in three to five years, creating 500 to 700 jobs.
- VR and hugs: What Ivanka Trump learned during her visit to Walmart's training academy in Mesquite Dallas News
It was quite a show Friday at the Walmart Supercenter on Highway 80 in Mesquite as Ivanka Trump spent a couple hours learning about Walmart's...
- Akron Public Schools to launch Bridgestone Americas Academy of Applied Engineering & Technology cleveland.com
Akron Public Schools has established its fifth college and career academy with the East Community Learning Center's Bridgestone Academy of Applied ...
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine Receives $5.5 Million to Develop Measures for Community-Based Palliative Care Business Wire
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (AAHPM) in partnership with the National Coalition for Hospice and ...
- Inside Netflix’s high-stakes quest to win Best Picture The Washington Post
This Oscar season, the success of Alfonso Cuarón's 'Roma' could change future of the streaming *service*.
- Lightbridge Academy in Garnet Valley offers parents innovative child care The Delaware County Daily Times
BETHEL >> Local parents living or working in the Garnet Valley area will now have access to a unique educational child care center for children, from 6 weeks ...
- ProCare Academy: Launching Skilled Healthcare Workers ThurstonTalk
Advanced Health Care's ProCare Academy prepares people to be competent Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and opens the way to valuable and ...
- New Horizon Academy's Penny Allen is a 2018 CFO of the year - Minneapolis / St. Paul Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal
New Horizon Academy is by its nature focused on the future: The child care and early education center strives to open new horizons of self-esteem and potential ...
- Pearl Academy brings unique approach to childcare Fremont Tribune
For many working parents, finding the right daycare for their children can be difficult on many fronts.
- Somerset Academy picked to develop vo-tech charter-school in Port St. Lucie TCPalm
Somerset Academy won the competition to develop a vocational-technical career academy in the Tradition Center for Commerce. No other applications were ...
- Veterinary emergency, critical care groups hold symposium American Veterinary Medical Association
24th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, Sept. 14-18, New Orleans.
- Day care workers say they haven’t been paid in a month WREG NewsChannel 3
Memphis, Tenn. -- WREG has new details about a day care owner with a history of problems. A second state agency is looking into the owner at Discovery ...
- Helping Pediatricians Care for Transgender Children The New York Times
A new statement from the American Academy of Pediatrics tries to guide doctors and dispel myths about growing up with gender identity questions.
- The Disappearing Doctor: How Mega-Mergers Are Changing the Business of Medical Care The New York Times
Is the doctor in? In this new medical age of urgent care centers and retail clinics, that's not a simple question. Nor does it have a simple answer, as primary care ...
- New hire has high hopes for Spire hoops program Crain's Cleveland Business
Jermaine Jackson played for five teams in a five-year NBA career. The 42-year-old has the look and feel of a pro — "I can still go out there right now and show ...
- Evolve Or Dissolve: How This Natural Hair Care Founder Makes Next-Step Decisions Forbes
Mahisha Dellinger grew natural hair care brand CURLS into an award-winning, multi-million dollar company with grit and strategic decision making. Read how ...
- Why the Chamber of Commerce Foundation Is Sounding the Alarm on America’s Child Care System Slate
The nonprofit arm of the world's largest business federation is sounding a stern warning: The skills gap feeding an unprecedented labor shortage will only ...
- Kiddie Academy of Odenton Wins Minority Business of the Year CapitalGazette.com
Abi Elabanjo of Kiddie Academy of Odenton was recently recognized by the Central Maryland Chamber of Commerce as the “Minority Business of the Year.”.
- Illinois Gov.-elect JB Pritzker's plans for health care Crain's Chicago Business
J.B. Pritzker launches a committee to advise his incoming administration on improving the social *service* sector and expanding access to health care.
- Preschool Educator opens new center in SouthShore Tampa Bay Times
After working in education for decades, Sarah Ashe decided it was time to provide a before and after school care academy for students to stay focused.
- Binance Launches Academy to Accelerate Blockchain Education Business Wire
Binance has announced the launch of an eponymous educational initiative with the aim of fostering a wider understanding of blockchain. The popular cry.
- West Oahu Magazine – 2019 [Sponsored] Hawaii Business Magazine
Welcome. Introduction: Westside Stories. Education: A Legacy of Learning. People and Place: Suluape Keone Nunes. Healthcare: All in Good Health. People ...
- Fast 50: Kiddie Academy adapts for a new generation of children Baltimore Business Journal
Theoretically, within the next three to four years we could be doubling our size,” said Michael Miller, executive chairman of the Abingdon-based company.
- For many, a struggle to find affordable mental health care The Boston Globe
Treatment has become, in large measure, a private-pay business that operates outside the insurance system.
- COD Addresses Medical Aid in Dying, Institutional Racism AAFP News
Delegates to the 2018 Congress of Delegates in New Orleans addressed a number of clinical and patient-oriented issues, including medical aid in dying and ...
- Pot, minimum wage, child care: What are Pritzker's first priorities? Crain's Chicago Business
The new governor lays out some of his agenda: He suggests a capital bill will be linked to his first budget, and he won't commit to a Chicago casino.
- Sanford Health eyes Chicago-area health care organization Crain's Chicago Business
South Dakota's Sanford Health says it's looking to make a deal here. One suburban hospital system seems to fit the bill.
- The value of experience: Business leaders, Smith Academy students explore internship possibilities GazetteNET
HATFIELD — Internship partnerships between schools and local businesses can be mutually beneficial — cooperation like this provides companies with extra ...
- Budget concerns on long-term care KFYR-TV
Long term care in North Dakota is state-funded, and it isn't cheap. Last week, Gov. Doug Burgum announced his budget for the next biennium.
- As ketamine clinics spread, so do start-your-own-business courses STAT
As ketamine clinics pop up across the U.S., training programs to teach providers how to run these businesses have also started to appear.
- Beloved Founder Of MainStage Dance Academy Sells Business North Fork, NY Patch
Founder Of Beloved Dance Academy Sells Business - North Fork, NY - Once friendly competitors, owners past and present share a dream and a vow to keep the ...
- Aggies take care of business vs UAB, look forward to showdown with LSU KBTX
Part of establishing a consistent culture of success in a program is winning the games you're supposed to win. Texas A&M did just that Saturday night against ...
- Health care prices in the Milwaukee area overall are 17 percent above the national average Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Different studies over the years have shown that health care prices in the Milwaukee area are higher than those in other markets. The Health Care Cost Institute ...
- New barber academy set to open in downtown Waco Waco Tribune-Herald
A new academy is set to open in downtown Waco to help meet what its owners see as a growing demand for talented barbers, joining at least one other local.
- Antwerp Academy Student Suicide Calls Teaching Methods into Question The Business of Fashion
ANTWERP, Belgium — On the evening of March 21, 2018, Karine Rotsaert, an administrator in the fashion department at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts ...
- Detroit Kung Fu Academy relocates in Eastern Market Crain's Detroit Business
Detroit Kung Fu Academy has relocated from its space of 13 years to another space a few blocks, opening up some prime real estate in the heart of Detroit's ...
- CWRU nursing school receives $5 million for leadership academy Crain's Cleveland Business
With the support of a $5 million gift from Marian and Michael Shaughnessy, Case Western Reserve University's Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing is ...
- Police reports detail fights, sex crimes at Iowa academy for troubled youth Des Moines Register
Over the past five years, several serious allegations of restraint, assault and sexual abuse have been reported to police at the for-profit foster-care facility in far ...
- American Academy of Ophthalmology Honors Luminaries in Medical and Surgical Eye Care Newswise
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is honoring exceptional ophthalmologists whose contributions have improved patient care and advanced the ...
- STEM+ME2 Academy Gets $10K Grant from MIT businessjournaldaily.com
CANFIELD, Ohio – Students at Valley STEM+ME2 Academy have been awarded a $10,000 grant from a program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to ...
- Big Blue Marble Academy to bring new childcare option to Auburn Auburn Villager
Beginning spring 2019, the Auburn community will have a new childcare option in Big Blue Marble Academy, which is establishing a new facility in the Auburn ...
- Aurora's old Copley Hospital could become a medical center again Crain's Chicago Business
When the century-old facility closed in 1995, developers talked about repurposing the campus for retail shops, apartments and even a church. Now, a new set of ...
- Should you care about deductibles? Insurance Journal
The deductible is such a familiar part of insurance that everyone thinks that they know everything about them. Yet, our customers have a different.