BANDWAGON is a fan-to-fan marketplace that helps fans find their perfect seat and teams understand who is in the stadium.
- Bandwagon Selected for Inaugural Columbia University, IBM Blockchain Accelerator Program Greenville
Bandwagon has been selected to participate in the inaugural IBM Blockchain Accelerator program as one of 10 participating companies in the cohort.
- Go-Jek adds $1bn to war chest as Mitsubishi joins bandwagon Nikkei Asian Review
SINGAPORE/JAKARTA -- Indonesian ride-hailing operator Go-Jek announced on Feb. 1 that it is closing the first phase of its current fundraising ro.
- Buyback spree alive in India as state firms join tech companies Economic Times
State-run firms, including Coal India, NHPC and NMDC are on a buying spree to help the government -- their biggest shareholder -- meet its asset-sale target.
- Them too? Gillette is jumping on the sexual politics bandwagon The Times
Lionel Messi's facial hair is a subject of fascination far beyond his 106 million Instagram followers. Since lifting the Champions League in 2015, the Barcelona ...
- Urbanites are dropping hundreds of dollars on hiking clothes — and it's fueling explosive success for Patagonia and The North Face Business Insider
Fleeces are everywhere, and it's great news for Patagonia and The North Face.
- How the ShopX app helps small retailers jump onto the e-commerce bandwagon Business Standard
Rajesha, who owns a mobile store in Gauribidanur in Karnataka, earlier used to purchase products from local distributors and had only a limited range of models ...
- You already can grab lunch without talking to a cashier. Will a higher minimum wage in Illinois prompt more automation? Herald & Review
CHICAGO — If you're the anti-social type, automation has made life a bit easier.
- Japanese firms hopping on ride-hailing bandwagon in Southeast Asia The Japan Times
Japanese firms are involved in a clash of titans that is expected to intensify this year between two successful ride-hailing startups in Southeast Asia. Fi.
- Here's how to be good in business in 2019 Stuff.co.nz
OPINION: What it means to be a "good" business is changing. We have seen a growing number of businesses include social responsibility in their charters ...
- Technology Startup Apricart Wants To Revolutionize The Grocery Business For Consumers And Retailers Forbes
Apricart is a technology leader that wants to leverage the grocery cart to drive sales and learn about customer behavior in real time.
- Wintrust Business Lunch 1/21/19: Flip Phones On Their Way Back, Following The PR Bandwagon, & Shutdown Impacting Real Estate WGN Radio - Chicago
If you were a fan of flip phones, then you might get excited about the news Katherine Davis shared with Jon Hansen about the rebirth of the phone favorite and ...
- MBtv: Chinese elderly jump on live streaming bandwagon Macau Business
MB.tv, MNA | Wang Jinxiang is 62-years-old and is is among a legion of Chinese elderly citizens trying to make a name for themselves in the country's massive ...
- Is The Direct-To-Consumer Bedding Business Turning Into A Bad Dream? Forbes
With the news that another direct mattress seller, Nectar, is going into a physical store distribution deal, one has to question if direct is a model that consumers ...
- Opinion: The Bastardization of “Local” columbusunderground
When you hear the term “local business,” what comes to mind? A mom-and-pop restaurant? A franchise owned by someone who lives in your neighborhood?
- DSW Jumps on the Cannabis Bandwagon Motley Fool
Cannabidiol-based products look to be the next big thing in retailing.
- LG says the V50 ThinQ will be released in 1-2 months, half a year earlier than expected XDA Developers
LG V50 ThinQ, the first 5G smartphone from LG will be showcased at MWC 2019 and released by April, as opposed to the usual launch cycles.
- Chevron jumps on bandwagon, aligns business strategy with Paris Climate Agreement goals Red, Green, and Blue
US-based oil and gas major Chevron has attempted to undercut a shareholder rebellion by announcing plans to align its business strategy with the Paris ...
- From barbers to take-away kebabs: The Exeter businesses leading the vegan boom Devon Live
From a barbers to take-away kebabs, these businesses are catering for more and more vegans in Exeter.
- Korea Exchange Bank (KEB Hana Bank) Joins The Blockchain Technology Bandwagon Bitcoin Exchange Guide
Korea Exchange Bank (KEB Hana Bank) has announced it has filed 46 patent applications with the nation's authorities to enable its develop various distributed ...
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Jump On The Anti-VC Bandwagon Forbes
The New York Times reveals the reality of venture capital that some of us in the wilderness have been shouting about for years – there are few VC successes, ...
- Opinion: How to avoid the pitfalls of Gillette's 'woke' commercial AdAge.com
This is the age of "woke capitalism" and we are no longer selling products but ideas, values, movements. In theory, this is a positive thing, but it can go weirdly ...
- A Look at Market Valuation For These Shares: Ashmore Group PLC (LSE:ASHM), Pan American Silver Corp. (TSX:PAAS) Felton News
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for Ashmore Group PLC LSE:ASHM ...
- Declining iPhone Sales Can Be a Learning Moment for Small Businesses Business News Daily
Declining iPhone sales are being blamed on a number of factors. Whatever the issue may be, there are lessons that any small business can learn from Apple's ...
- Investors Set Sail on Market Valuation For Moneysupermarket.com Group PLC (LSE:MONY), Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (NYSE:BCEI) Felton News
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for Moneysupermarket.com Group ...
- Sacyr, SA (BME:SCYR), QinetiQ Group plc (LSE:QQ.) Placed in the Hotbed: What Are The Numbers Saying? Felton News
Sacyr, S.A. (BME:SCYR) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 0.856909. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book value per share.
- Is there Inherent Value in Dixons Carphone plc (LSE:DC.), Bovis Homes Group PLC (LSE:BVS)? Felton News
Dixons Carphone plc (LSE:DC.) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 0.582457. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book value per.
- What's Behind the Numbers For MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:MRT), Hellenic Telecommunications Organization SA (ATSE:HTO)? Felton News
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.
- Drilling into the Technicals & Valuation For Duluth Holdings Inc. (NasdaqGS:DLTH), Golar LNG Partners LP (NasdaqGS:GMLP) Felton News
Duluth Holdings Inc. (NasdaqGS:DLTH) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 5.829399. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book.
- Wisetech Global Limited (ASX:WTC), Takeaway.com NV (ENXTAM:TKWY): Price to Book & Valuation Review Felton News
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for Wisetech Global Limited.
- Streetwise Analysis & Valuation For Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (NasdaqGS:ACLS), Surmodics, Inc. (NasdaqGS:SRDX) Felton News
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (NasdaqGS:ACLS) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 1.789267. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the.
- Pulling the Curtain Back on Oriflame Holding AG (OM:ORI), CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA (XTRA:EVD) Felton News
Oriflame Holding AG (OM:ORI) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 7.037615. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book value per.
- Focusing The Bulls-Eye on These Stocks: MMG Limited (SEHK:1208), ADTRAN, Inc. (NasdaqGS:ADTN) Felton News
MMG Limited (SEHK:1208) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 2.403691. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book value per share.
- Stocks Under the Microscope: ManTech International Corporation (NasdaqGS:MANT), AVEVA Group plc (LSE:AVV) Ratio & Valuation Review Felton News
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for ManTech International.
- Ariana Grande's Thank U, Next has the biggest stream week in pop Bandwagon
In case you needed a reminder, Ariana Grande's Thank U, Next is hot property. The album, which was released on 8 February worldwide, is Grande'...
- Violent dissidents are 'jumping on Brexit bandwagon' Independent.ie
Dissident republicans are "hitching themselves to the Brexit bandwagon" to launch a new wave of terror, a former police chief in the North has warned.
- If New Yorkers Join The Recreational Cannabis Bandwagon, What Could They Learn From Colorado? Forbes
2018 was a momentous year for cannabis legalization advocates in the United States. But could 2019 go even further? While this is a difficult question to answer ...
- Today's Companies Have A Technology Adoption Problem, Not An Innovation Problem Forbes
A remarkable innovation renaissance is underway, and companies the world over are taking part.
- Big Data in Retail: Overcoming Challenges and Grabbing Opportunities CIOReview
Retail has become an extremely competitive and complex environment that is always needed for an active online presence. Through eTail trailblazers, the ...
- Surveying Shares of Together Pharma Ltd (TASE:TGTR), Pioneer Energy Services Corp. (NYSE:PES): Valuation Report Preston Business Review
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for Together Pharma Ltd TASE:TGTR ...
- Huron Consulting Group Inc. (NasdaqGS:HURN), Cerved Group SpA (BIT:CERV) Placed in the Hotbed: What Are The Numbers Saying? Felton News
Huron Consulting Group Inc. (NasdaqGS:HURN) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 2.214644. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the.
- Taking a Deep Dive into the Numbers & Valuation: Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE:CSL), Signet Jewelers Limited (NYSE:SIG) Weston Business Review
Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE:CSL) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 2.669678. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the.
- Streetwise Analysis & Valuation For Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO), Salini Impregilo SpA (BIT:SAL) Felton News
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 3.000383. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book value.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (NasdaqGS:COLM), Goldcorp Inc. (TSX:G): Ratios & Valuation in Focus Weston Business Review
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for Columbia Sportswear Company ...
- Company Launches World's First Non-Alcoholic, Cannabis-Infused Beer IFLScience
It is now possible to get your hands on marijuana beer (at least, if you are in California). Two Roots Brewing recently announced the launch of 'the world'
- Focusing The Bulls-Eye on These Stocks: Moncler S.p.A. (BIT:MONC), Matador Resources Company (NYSE:MTDR) Weston Business Review
Moncler S.p.A. (BIT:MONC) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 9.929542. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book value per.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 is coming! Here's what to expect Preston Business Review
Share this story On February 20, Samsung is throwing a huge party in San Francisco, where it will take the wraps off its flagship smartphone lineup for.
- What's Behind the Numbers For Viscofan, SA (BME:VIS), BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (NasdaqGS:TCPC)? Felton News
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for Viscofan, S.A. BME:VIS is.
- Bargain or Bust? What's beyond the Numbers For HEXPOL AB (publ) (OM:HPOL B), International Speedway Corporation (NasdaqGS:ISCA) Felton News
HEXPOL AB (publ) (OM:HPOL B) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 3.168799. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book value per.
- Accenture launches SynOps to meld data, AI and humans as the automation bandwagon swells ZDNet
Accenture's platform, dubbed SynOps is designed to enable workflow breakthroughs by melding digital workers and humans. The move follows similar ...
- What's Unfolding For These Stocks? Hays plc (LSE:HAS), Tomra Systems ASA (OB:TOM) Felton News
Hays plc (LSE:HAS) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 3.297049. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book value per share.
- Big brands hop on "Veganuary" bandwagon to lure new customers Marketplace APM
"Veganuary" - or avoiding animal products for the month of January - is more than the latest hashtag to flood your Instagram feed. It's a registered charity in the ...
- Taking a Deep Dive into the Numbers & Valuation: Cobham plc (LSE:COB), Kraton Corporation (NYSE:KRA) Felton News
Cobham plc (LSE:COB) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 2.194837. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book value per share.
- Investors Poring into the Details on Matson, Inc. (NYSE:MATX), Cray Inc. (NasdaqGS:CRAY) Felton News
Matson, Inc. (NYSE:MATX) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 1.998278. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by the book value per.
- Analysis | Toyota Finally Has the Power in Electric Cars Washington Post
Watch out, electric-car battery makers — Toyota Motor Corp. has arrived. Asia's biggest automaker is setting up a joint venture with Panasonic Corp. to produce ...
- The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (NYSE:SAM), Kuehne + Nagel International AG (SWX:KNIN): Ratios & Valuation in Focus Weston Business Review
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for The Boston Beer Company, Inc.
- Steve Coogan confirms Alan Partridge returns to BBC to tackle #MeToo and more next month Felton News
Alan Partridge has never been one to shy away from controversy and he'll be diving headfirst into the topical issues of the day when he returns to our screens.
- Opinion: The AAA game industry needs to take itself private Critical Hit
This is the gaming industry's future. We're powerless to stop it. All we can do is watch.
- Here’s how presidential hopeful Kirsten Gillibrand went from pushing for more deportations to wanting to abolish ICE Business Insider
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand from New York has shifted her position on immigration, deportation, and the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agency many ...
- Column: Stars missing, but baseball will avoid labor strife Bradenton Herald
Column: Two of baseball's biggest stars are missing from spring training, but cooler heads will prevail before the game faces another paralyzing labor dispute.
- Here's Why You Can't Franchise Chipotle or 3 Other Restaurants Reader's Digest
Owning a Chipotle franchise is an impossible dream. Here's why Chipotle and three other brands don't offer franchising.
- A Look at Market Valuation For These Shares: Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE:GPK), Cognex Corporation (NasdaqGS:CGNX) Weston Business Review
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for Graphic Packaging Holding.
- What we lost fighting over Philippine Star
Once again many members of media and those claiming to be supportive of media and Freedom of the Press are making their views heard and read in defense ...
- Delek Group Ltd. (TASE:DLEKG), The Navigator Company, SA (ENXTLS:NVG): Ratios & Valuation in Focus Martin Business Telegraph
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for Delek Group Ltd. TASE:DLEKG is ...
- Sony in 2019: Playing catch-up Android Authority
It shouldn't come as any surprise by now that Sony unleashed a metric ton of phones in 2019. Unfortunately for Sony, it once again failed to capture a wide ...
- International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM), CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS): Ratios & Valuation in Focus Augusta Review
The Price to book ratio is the current share price of a company divided by the book value per share. The Price to Book ratio for International Business Machines ...
- Hotels, F&B businesses join Pact to cut back on plastic use TODAYonline
SINGAPORE — Nine companies, including large hotel chains and popular food establishments, are teaming up to relook their plastic use under a new initiative ...
- Settling the skepticism over JPM Coin Finextra
During the past week and this weekend, the financial services industry has witnessed an overdoze of ...
- Chinese elderly jump on live streaming bandwagon - Tech News The Star Online
In public squares across China, it is not unusual to see retirees practicing dance, tai chi, or even singing.
- Budweiser touts brewing with wind energy in new Super Bowl ad Fast Company
America's favorite Super Bowl advertiser will promote its use of wind energy to brew its beer during the big game, set to Bob Dylan's “Blowin' in the Wind.”
- 3 Ways to Make (more) Money Through Gender Equality Thrive Global
Gender equality is not only fair, it is profitable. Despite this, gender equality is not happening, anywhere. In 2018, Only 24 of Fortune 500 CEO's were women, ...
- CenturyLink survey: Midsize businesses boarding digital transformation bandwagon FierceTelecom
Midsize businesses are starting to embrace their own digital transformations, according to a survey commissioned by CenturyLink.
- Should Companies End Quarterly Guidance Reporting? Investorplace.com
As they evaluate quarterly earnings reports, investors must ask themselves how much they trust the guidance.
- OPINION: Ocasio-Cortez Makes Regrettable Error Evicting Amazon HQ2, Hurting AMZN Stock Investorplace.com
After political controversy spearheaded by Ocasio-Cortez, Amazon HQ2 will no longer call New York's home, a net negative for everyone.
- BANDWAGON Shifts Focus With New Product Greenville
BANDWAGON has launched a new product, the Stadium Identity Management Platform, which is built for professional sports organizations and college athletic ...
- MyPay and Orion jump on e-govt bandwagon - Business News The Star Online
NEW players are entering the e-government services business fast and furiously.
- WhatsApp Business solution: Are you ready to jump on the bandwagon? Marketing Interactive
According to a 2017 report by eMarketer, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger are the most widely used platforms worldwide in terms of monthly active users, ...
- WWE Pushing Possible Kofi Kingston World Title Win Hard Ahead Of Elimination Chamber Match ProWrestling.com
Ever since Kofi Kingston was announced as a late-stage replacement for Mustafa Ali in the upcoming WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match, the ...
- Why the world needs deep generalists, not specialists e27
It was a meeting of the minds — three of the world's most unconventional thinkers in a delightfully conventional setting. The glow of candlelight. The aroma of ...
- BR Analysis: Experiential marketing jumps on technological bandwagon Business Review
Technology and innovation are changing the game in advertising more and more. Consumers want more interaction and interest from their favorite brands and.
- Gayle Benson made right call in dumping Dell Demps NOLA.com
Less than 12 hours after Anthony Davis walked out on the Pelicans, owner Gayle Benson stepped out as the owner of New Orleans' NBA franchise.
- Swiggy Jumps Onto The AI Bandwagon: Acqui-Hires Bengaluru Based Start-Up Kint.io For Undisclosed Amount Swarajya
The online food ordering and delivery *service* Swiggy on Monday (4 February) has announced the Acqui-hiring of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) start-up Kint.io for ...
- Wall Street is back on the oil bandwagon CNN
Rising oil prices might cost you more money at the gas pump, but they're a boon for oil companies. Crude oil climbed to its highest price since 2014 after ...
- Apex Legends: Fortnite advert pops up under Google keyword search for new competitor Tremont Herald
Advertisement Advertisement Brace for impact, a "new arms race" is about to hit the gaming world. The "new arms race" involves some of the industry's most.
- 5 ways to get off the busy bandwagon and make time for what matters Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
John Zeratsky is the headline speaker at the state's largest technology and entrepreneurship gathering, The Forward Festival.
- What to watch out for if you want to jump on the cannabis investing bandwagon CNBC
As pot stocks grab headlines and big-name companies such as Coca-Cola consider adding new cannabis products, you may want to get in on the action.
- Riding on Netflix bandwagon, drama production firms to shine this year INQUIRER.net
Drama production firms and *content* providers are projected to stand out among stocks this year, security firms said.
- $0.06 EPS Expected for DSW Inc. (DSW) | Thorold News Thorold News
Investors sentiment decreased to 0.97 in 2018 Q3. Its down 0.13, from 1.1 in 2018Q2. It turned negative, as 25 investors sold DSW Inc. shares while 88 reduced.
- Jump on the Bandwagon: Blockchain Ticketing Platform Runs Equity Crowdfunding Campaign Black Enterprise
Bandwagon CEO Harold Hughes shares how blockchain is transforming the ticket market and how he plans to scale his business using equity crowdfunding.
- How European Entrepreneurs Can Use LinkedIn to Grow a Global Business Entrepreneur
With today's internet-based economy blooming, any local business can jump on the global bandwagon without a big investment.
- Kao jumps on customization bandwagon with gene-based skin care Nikkei Asian Review
TOKYO -- Personalized products are taking the beauty industry by storm, with consumer goods company Kao set to join the trend next year with bespoke skin ...
- Bluefly Jumps on Marketplace Bandwagon WWD
Bluefly's move to a marketplace powered by Mirakl prior to the holiday season, gave the e-commerce site a 20 percent year-over-year sales bump for Black ...
- Retailers Jumping on the Digital Bandwagon Are Transforming the Industry in 3 Key Areas Entrepreneur
Are you exploring digital mobile transactions, payment technology and automation? It's high time you did.
- Japanese firms hopping on ride-hailing bandwagon in SE Asia ABS-CBN News
Japanese firms are involved in a clash of titans that is expected to intensify this year between two successful ride-hailing startups in Southeast Asia.
- 'Call of Duty' is jumping on the hottest video game bandwagon of the year. Here's why 'Fortnite' players should give the new 'Blackout' mode a real shot Business Insider
"Call of Duty: Black Ops 4" has stepped into the Battle Royale genre with Blackout, a new game mode. But is it enough to topple "Fortnite: Battle Royale" and ...
- Insurance companies need to get on the tech bandwagon to remain viable - expert Insurance Business
The insurtech space is rapidly expanding, according to a briefing from Willis Towers Watson. In the first quarter of 2018, there were 66 insurtech investment ...
- Expensive, trendy and bandwagon ETPs more likely to fail The Australian Financial Review
ASIC has pointed out the ETPs most at risk of failure and warned product issuers they must be prepared to wind them up.
- Businesses rush to jump on NJ medical marijuana bandwagon Philly.com
New Jersey's plan to double the number of medical marijuana businesses in the state — from the current six to a total of 12 — has drawn 146 applications from ...
- Will Twilio's Unique Business Model And Innovative Software Put It At The Forefront Of The Technology Bandwagon? Seeking Alpha
Twilio has seen astronomical revenue growth in the recent quarters, beating analyst's estimates in the most recent quarter. Twilio offers a unique developer's f.
- Time to jump on the ICO bandwagon? Bangkok Post
The cryptocurrency market has been an exhilarating, if sometimes scary, roller-coaster ride that has left most traders anticipating more profit-making ...