TIDAL is a global, experiential, entertainment platform built for fans, directly from artists around the world.
TIDAL offers true High Fidelity lossless sound quality, a prerequisite to enjoying music the way it was intended by the artists. For a single monthly subscription, TIDAL is the first to offer both quantity and quality with an extensive music library of 25 million-plus tracks, streaming at more than twice the bit rate of competitive services. TIDAL subscribers will also be able to watch music videos, all ad-free. TIDAL’s editors hand pick the music presented in the service, personally selecting and showcasing the best new albums and tracks across all genres every day.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Tidal Lagoon Power Describes UK BEIS Ruling As “Manifest Distortion Of The Truth” CleanTechnica
- 'BEIS statement on tidal lagoons was designed to mislead' Energy Live News - Energy Made Easy Full coverage
- MeyGen tidal energy firm sees losses swell insider.co.uk
- SIMEC Atlantis completes GBP-5m bond raise Renewables Now
- Simec Atlantis hails most important year despite widening losses Energy Voice Full coverage
- Suffolk businesses stand to gain from Ipswich's new flood barrier East Anglian Daily Times Full coverage
- Giant North Wales tidal lagoon not killed off by Swansea Bay rejection Daily Post North Wales
- Welsh Secretary responds to decision on the proposed Swansea Tidal Lagoon Business Leader (press release) (blog)
- Swansea tidal lagoon: Taxpayers loaned companies £2.5m BBC News
- The Guardian view on tidal energy: cost is not the whole story The Guardian Full coverage
- Faults found on tidal turbines in the Pentland Firth Press and Journal Full coverage