TIDAL is a global, experiential, entertainment platform built for fans, directly from artists around the world.
TIDAL offers true High Fidelity lossless sound quality, a prerequisite to enjoying music the way it was intended by the artists. For a single monthly subscription, TIDAL is the first to offer both quantity and quality with an extensive music library of 25 million-plus tracks, streaming at more than twice the bit rate of competitive services. TIDAL subscribers will also be able to watch music videos, all ad-free. TIDAL’s editors hand pick the music presented in the service, personally selecting and showcasing the best new albums and tracks across all genres every day.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) Market Report: Types, Applications, Leading Manufacturers and Development ... The West Chronicle (press release) (blog)
- Philippines Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) Market Business Overview, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin, Product ... chemicalreport24.com
- Global Wave and Tidal Energy Market Analysis 2018-2025 Observer of Press Full coverage
- Is SeaWorld's Tidal Twister dueling coaster really a coaster and can it actually duel? The San Diego Union-Tribune Full coverage
- New wave of interest sees tidal lagoon project re-emerge Punchline Gloucester Full coverage
- Making waves: SIMEC Atlantis Energy eyes 3GW of French tidal power with new joint venture www.businessgreen.com
- Tidal power specialist inks French JV The Scotsman
- World's Biggest Tidal Stream Project to Add Two New Turbines BloombergQuint Full coverage