Threatcare (vThreat, Inc.)
Threatcare provides easy, actionable Breach and Attack Simulations to help businesses test their cybersecurity defenses.
Threatcare is the leader in BAS (Breach and Attack Simulation) Solutions. With the Threatcare App, security practitioners receive a fast, comprehensive, and accurate point-in-time BAS for network infrastructure. Adding Threatcare Agents allow continuous visibility into all IT and Cloud assets, perfect for enterprises looking to synchronize BAS across multiple networks. Threatcare’s Services Team works alongside your team to assist with Application Security Assessments, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Tabletop Exercises, Policy Creation, and much more. Threatcare’s real-time insights and actionable recommendations enable you to build, measure, and maintain a strong cybersecurity program as your organization scales.
Threatcare Services team helps you build, measure, and maintain a solid cybersecurity foundation to securely scale your business with peace of mind.
Threatcare is your trusted source of Security Gap Analysis, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Secure Code Review, training, and other cybersecurity services that map directly to your organization’s unique needs.
- Threatcare (vThreat, Inc.) - MogulWatch Moguldom
Threatcare provides easy, actionable Breach and Attack Simulations to help businesses test their cybersecurity defenses. Threatcare is the leader in BAS ...
- 11 Top Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) Vendors eSecurity Planet
A look at the top vendors in the breach and attack simulation market, a new IT security technology that offers continuous vulnerability assessment.
- Demo at Black Hat 2018 of what corrupt data does to a Libelium Meshlium TechRepublic
Daniel Crowley, research baron for X-Force Red at IBM, and Jennifer Savage, security researcher at Threatcare, show an exploited demo based on ...
- This year's DerbyCon conference will be the last TechTarget
DerbyCon announced this year's show will be its last, as founder Dave Kennedy said disruptive and negative behavior at the conference has become too ...
- Austin VC firm Moonshots Capital closes $20 million first fund Austin Business Journal
Founded in 2017 by a pair of West Point alumni, Moonshots Capital is well positioned to both fuel and benefit from the explosion of military initiatives in the ...
- Gartner Security Summit: Enterprises, Vendors Respond to Cybercriminals eSecurity Planet
Vulnerabilities abound and cybercriminals are more aggressive than ever, but enterprises and security vendors are responding.
- Inner Circle Podcast Episode 022 – Marcus Carey Chats about ‘Tribe of Hackers’ Security Boulevard
My guest for this episode of the Inner Circle podcast is Marcus Carey–founder and CEO of Threatcare. Carey is also co-author of the book Tribe of Hackers, ...
- In the money January 2: Four Austin tech companies raise $25.6 million Austin Business Journal
TrendKite, a startup that uses artificial intelligence to determine a company's return on investment for earned media, hauled in $11 million — topping this week's ...
- 10 Cyber-Security Firms That Raised New Funding in January 2018 eWeek
The first month of 2018 began much as the last month of 2017 concluded, with multiple cyber-security startups raising new funding. In January 2018, venture ...
- Cymulate APT | SC Media SC Magazine
Reviewed by Matthew Hreben & Michael Diehl Vendor: Cymulate Product: Cymulate APT Price: $30000 to $500000 based on company size, number of.
- Unlearned Lessons of the Past and the (Not So) Secure Smart City of the Future Security Boulevard
The concept of the city of the future is both inspiring and frightening.
- Holcroft House care home to remain open under new council plans Daily Echo
AN UNDER-threat care home in Southampton looks set to be saved.
- CISO/Security Vendor Relationship: How to Uncover Security Concerns When Customers Won't Tell You Forbes Now
Most often a CISO won't tell you their security concerns, but here are seven techniques you can use to figure out what they are.
- Black Hat 2018: Widespread Critical Flaws Found in Smart-City Gear Threatpost
More than a dozen flaws in smart-city gear could open the door to attackers bent on sowing public panic, according to IBM X-Force.
- Critical Vulnerability Found in Cisco Video Surveillance Manager Threatpost
Cisco has patched vulnerability in its video surveillance manager software that could give an unauthenticated, remote attacker the ability to execute arbitrary ...
- Smart cities under threat Computerworld Australia
The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming businesses around the world, making them safer, more efficient, productive, environmentally friendly and agile.
- Top 10 Talks to See at Black Hat USA 2018 eSecurity Planet
Security researchers, vendors and IT pros are headed for Las Vegas for Black Hat USA 2018. Here are 10 talks that shouldn't be missed.
- Ethical hacking project reveals vulnerabilities in smart city sensors Government Europa
An ethical hacking project has revealed vulnerabilities in smart city sensors and control devices which are currently installed in cities around the world.
- D-Day approaching for Glen Lee care home in Southampton Daily Echo
A FINAL decision over the future of an under-threat care home in Southampton is set to be made in summer.
- Adapting Tactical Combat Casualty Care to Law Enforcement LawOfficer.com
The U.S. military's Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) guidelines were first introduced in 1996 and became formalized in 2001 with the establishment of the ...
- Board urged to protect threatened Angus care home after collapse of health care firm The Courier
The collapse of private care home operator Four Seasons should “send a clear message” to the Angus Integration Joint Board to leave an under-threat care ...
- Implementing Tactical EMS in a Rural EMS Agency - Journal of Emergency Medical Services JEMS.com
Learn how Jackson Hole, Wyo., Fire/EMS created a tactical EMS program, including training, protocols with defined phases of care, and specialized equipment.
- TEMS Readiness Goes Beyond Active Shooter Response - Journal of Emergency Medical Services JEMS.com
Mastery of care under fire, bleeding control and rapid extrication techniques are a cornerstone of TEMS and imperative for optimal survivability in penetrating ...
- Shock as under-threat care home is ‘measured up’ for closure Falkirk Herald
Contractors are already measuring up a Bonnybridge care home for closure - even although the Thornton Gardens building is still home for eight residents.
- Under-threat Ayr care home branded as 'weak' for second time in a year Daily Record
Watchdogs slammed South Lodge in a hard hitting probe, which highlighted a string of failures at the base.
- South Ayrshire Council's under-threat Hillcrest Care Home in Girvan in redecoration row despite closure fears Daily Record
A source claims that despite being redecorated in 2016, workmen are on site again and has questioned where the money is coming from.
- 'It's like Christmas has come early': Buyer found for under-threat Jedburgh care home Radio Borders
Catch the latest Local News stories and features from Radio Borders | Staff and residents at an under-threat care home in the Borders have received....