Threatcare (vThreat, Inc.)
Threatcare provides easy, actionable Breach and Attack Simulations to help businesses test their cybersecurity defenses.
Threatcare is the leader in BAS (Breach and Attack Simulation) Solutions. With the Threatcare App, security practitioners receive a fast, comprehensive, and accurate point-in-time BAS for network infrastructure. Adding Threatcare Agents allow continuous visibility into all IT and Cloud assets, perfect for enterprises looking to synchronize BAS across multiple networks. Threatcare’s Services Team works alongside your team to assist with Application Security Assessments, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Tabletop Exercises, Policy Creation, and much more. Threatcare’s real-time insights and actionable recommendations enable you to build, measure, and maintain a strong cybersecurity program as your organization scales.
Threatcare Services team helps you build, measure, and maintain a solid cybersecurity foundation to securely scale your business with peace of mind.
Threatcare is your trusted source of Security Gap Analysis, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Secure Code Review, training, and other cybersecurity services that map directly to your organization’s unique needs.
- Threatcare (vThreat, Inc.) - MogulWatch Moguldom
Threatcare provides easy, actionable Breach and Attack Simulations to help businesses test their cybersecurity defenses. Threatcare is the leader in BAS ...
- Threatcare App | SC Media SC Magazine
Reviewed by Matthew Hreben & Michael Diehl Vendor: Threatcare Product: Threatcare App Price: $50/month or $395/year for the app and $225/month or.
- Marcus Carey on Breach and Attack Simulations for Humans Security Boulevard
Threatcare® is the leader in advanced breach and attack simulations. They help progressive technology companies measure the effectiveness of their ...
- Researchers find security flaws in “smart city” technology Fast Company
IBM and Threatcare researchers say these bugs have been patched, but similar vulnerabilities could let hackers induce panic or cover up sabotage by ...
- 11 Top Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) Vendors eSecurity Planet
A look at the top vendors in the breach and attack simulation market, a new IT security technology that offers continuous vulnerability assessment.
- Demo at Black Hat 2018 of what corrupt data does to a Libelium Meshlium TechRepublic
Daniel Crowley, research baron for X-Force Red at IBM, and Jennifer Savage, security researcher at Threatcare, show an exploited demo based on ...
- Gartner Security Summit: Enterprises, Vendors Respond to Cybercriminals eSecurity Planet
Vulnerabilities abound and cybercriminals are more aggressive than ever, but enterprises and security vendors are responding – and the sales numbers prove it ...
- Austin VC firm Moonshots Capital closes $20 million first fund Austin Business Journal
Founded in 2017 by a pair of West Point alumni, Moonshots Capital is well positioned to both fuel and benefit from the explosion of military initiatives in the ...
- This year's DerbyCon conference will be the last TechTarget
DerbyCon announced this year's show will be its last, as founder Dave Kennedy said disruptive and negative behavior at the conference has become too ...
- Cymulate APT | SC Media SC Magazine
Reviewed by Matthew Hreben & Michael Diehl Vendor: Cymulate Product: Cymulate APT Price: $30000 to $500000 based on company size, number of.
- 10 Cyber-Security Firms That Raised New Funding in January 2018 eWeek
The first month of 2018 began much as the last month of 2017 concluded, with multiple cyber-security startups raising new funding. In January 2018, venture ...
- Inner Circle Podcast Episode 022 – Marcus Carey Chats about ‘Tribe of Hackers’ Security Boulevard
My guest for this episode of the Inner Circle podcast is Marcus Carey–founder and CEO of Threatcare. Carey is also co-author of the book Tribe of Hackers, ...
- Smart cities vulnerable to easy attacks on unsecured connected apps GCN.com
Some of the same vulnerabilities that enabled the 2016 Mirai botnet attack can still be found in components of smart city applications, a new study shows.
- Dark Reading News Desk Live at Black Hat USA 2018 Dark Reading
Watch here Wednesday and Thursday, 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. ET to see over 40 live video interviews straight from the Black Hat USA conference in Las Vegas.
- Emerging Products: Breach and Attack Simulation | SC Media SC Magazine
By Michael Diehl, Technology Editor Security testing is a task challenging enough that many professionals don't even try to learn how to do it themselves.
- Critical Vulnerability Found in Cisco Video Surveillance Manager Threatpost
Cisco has patched vulnerability in its video surveillance manager software that could give an unauthenticated, remote attacker the ability to execute arbitrary ...
- Top 10 Talks to See at Black Hat USA 2018 eSecurity Planet
Security researchers, vendors and IT pros are headed for Las Vegas for Black Hat USA 2018. Here are 10 talks that shouldn't be missed.
- CISO/Security Vendor Relationship: How to Uncover Security Concerns When Customers Won't Tell You Forbes Now
Most often a CISO won't tell you their security concerns, but here are seven techniques you can use to figure out what they are.
- Ethical hacking project reveals vulnerabilities in smart city sensors Government Europa
An ethical hacking project has revealed vulnerabilities in smart city sensors and control devices which are currently installed in cities around the world.
- Adapting Tactical Combat Casualty Care to Law Enforcement LawOfficer.com
The U.S. military's Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) guidelines were first introduced in 1996 and became formalized in 2001 with the establishment of the ...
- Implementing Tactical EMS in a Rural EMS Agency - Journal of Emergency Medical Services JEMS.com
Learn how Jackson Hole, Wyo., Fire/EMS created a tactical EMS program, including training, protocols with defined phases of care, and specialized equipment.
- TEMS Readiness Goes Beyond Active Shooter Response - Journal of Emergency Medical Services JEMS.com
Mastery of care under fire, bleeding control and rapid extrication techniques are a cornerstone of TEMS and imperative for optimal survivability in penetrating ...
- Shock as under-threat care home is ‘measured up’ for closure Falkirk Herald
Contractors are already measuring up a Bonnybridge care home for closure - even although the Thornton Gardens building is still home for eight residents.
- BBC Panorama: Nurse 'received sack threat' after care home abuse allegations Daily Mail
Caroline Kadungure, 36, wrote to managers at Winterbourne View in Bristol warning them of the ill-treatment of vulnerable patients.
- Ownership threat to care home firm Four Seasons This is Money
Care home operator Four Seasons is facing administration as its main lender and private equity owner clash in a £136million tug of war.
- Under-threat Ayr care home branded as 'weak' for second time in a year Daily Record
Watchdogs slammed South Lodge in a hard hitting probe, which highlighted a string of failures at the base.
- South Ayrshire Council's under-threat Hillcrest Care Home in Girvan in redecoration row despite closure fears Daily Record
A source claims that despite being redecorated in 2016, workmen are on site again and has questioned where the money is coming from.