Resilia is a technology platform with a human touch. We help nonprofit organizations increase capacity and enable enterprises that deploy billions of dollars to scale impact.
Resilia is a technology company that builds data-driven communities. Organizations of every size — from startup nonprofits to powerful grantmakers — use our products to access technical assistance on demand, evaluate their progress, and strategize for maximum impact.
Resilia simplifies the creation of nonprofits and provides existing organizations with on-demand tools that optimize operations and increase effectiveness.
Resilia makes nonprofit formation and compliance painless and simple through a consumer and enterprise one-time fee and subscription based model. Their B2C product targets small to mid-sized startups through their automated filing platform, and existing nonprofits through a subscription based maintenance and compliance platform. Resilia enterprise model targets government entities such as cities and secretary of state offices, private foundations and corporations where they offer custom dashboards, subscription services through bulk sales, and/or leverage partnerships that serve as a lead generator for their consumer product.
They offer intuitive, data driven software to corporations, private foundations and government entities that leverages technology to accelerate progress and increase connectivity.
- Edwards Continues to Innovate in Surgical Valve Space Medical Device and Diagnostics Industry
Edwards Lifesciences has become so well known in the past decade for its leadership in transcatheter valves, that it's sometimes easy for industry watchdogs to ...
- Resilia - MogulWatch Moguldom
Resilia is a technology platform with a human touch. We help nonprofit organizations increase capacity and enable enterprises that deploy billions of dollars to ...
- Experts to support global companies against cyber threats EurekAlert
A consortium of UK cyber security experts including UCL academics is to support global businesses to tackle online threats and protect themselves from ...
- As Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Shares Rose, Telemus Capital Cut Position; Anchor Capital Advisors Has Decreased Sun Cmntys (SUI) Stake by $1.19 Million; Share Price Rose The EN Herald
Telemus Capital Llc decreased its stake in Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) by 32.69% based on its latest 2018Q4 regulatory filing with the SEC. Telemus ...
- Edited Transcript of EW earnings conference call or presentation 23-Apr-19 9:00pm GMT Yahoo Finance
Q1 2019 Edwards Lifesciences Corp Earnings Call.
- 10 startups outside of Silicon Valley to watch in 2019 VentureBeat
Silicon Valley remains the undisputed leader of the U.S. startup scene. But 2018 also left some investors envious of the exits taking place in other parts of the ...
- New cyber resilience service to overcome the human factor Lloyd's Register
Lloyd's Register has announced that it is partnering with AXELOS RESILIA® Frontline to offer its customers engaging cyber awareness training for all their ...
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript Yahoo Finance
EW earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2019.
- Here's Why You Should Add Edwards Lifesciences Right Away Yahoo Finance
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation EW has been gaining investor confidence on a steady spell of encouraging results. Over the past year, the stock has gained ...
- Addressing the Cyber Security Training Gap The Maritime Executive
By MarEx 2018-12-05 16:26:50. Lloyd's Register (LR), one of the world's leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology, announced ...
- Emerald Advisers Trimmed Its Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Position; Hopfed Bancorp (HFBC) Has 1 Sentiment The EN Herald
Emerald Advisers Inc decreased Edwards Lifesciences (EW) stake by 34.23% reported in 2018Q4 SEC filing. Emerald Advisers Inc sold 2233 shares as ...
- Experts to help boards tackle cybersecurity threats Help Net Security
UK cyber security experts including UCL academics is to support global businesses to tackle online threats and protect themselves from cybercrime.
- Diversity, diversity, diversity: Newark Venture Partners' latest cohort covers many industries — and half of its companies are led by female CEOs ROI-NJ.com
Don Katz, the founder of Newark Venture Partners, summed up the importance of the startup community the group is fostering in Newark this way. “NVP is part of ...
- 'Make cyber security fun or get hacked' BusinessCloud
A cyber resilience expert believes that engaged employees transform a company's greatest weakness into its best defence.
- What's in Store for Edwards Lifesciences' (EW) Q4 Earnings? Zacks.com
Edwards Lifesciences (EW) expected to see consistent performance by Surgical Structural Heart and Critical Care segments in Q4.
- Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) Reaches $73.45 After 7.00% Up Move; Riverpark Advisors Cut Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Position By $6.69 Million CryptoCoinsTribune
The stock of Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT) is a huge mover today! The stock increased 0.47% or $0.34 during the last trading session, reaching $73.45.
- Edwards' INSPIRIS RESILIA Valve Approved In Canada Canada NewsWire
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Jan. 25, 2018 /CNW/ -- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, the global leader in patient-focused innovations for structural heart disease ...
- The importance of cyber resilience Business MattersBusiness Matters
If cyber security refers to the processes and methods used to protect your organisation from a cyberattack, cyber resilience refers to your ability to deal with those ...
- Edwards' Inspiris Resilia Valve Receives FDA Approval Cardiovascular Business
IRVINE, Calif., July 5, 2017 – Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW), the global leader in patient-focused innovations for structural heart disease and ...
- UK cyber experts to support global company boards ComputerWeekly.com
A consortium of UK cyber security experts and academics is to support multinational company boards to tackle online threats and protect against cyber crime.
- Edwards Lifesciences' INSPIRIS RESILIA Valve Wins FDA Nod Nasdaq
Global major in patient-focused innovation for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation EW is making.
- Foundation supports companies against cyber threats Fire and Security Matters
21 March 2019. THE CYBER Readiness for Boards project, which is jointly funded by the National Cyber Security Centre and the Lloyd's Register Foundation, ...
- Edwards Lifesciences wins CE Mark for Inspiris Resilia aortic valve Mass Device
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW) said today it won CE Mark approval in the European Union for its Inspiris Resilia aortic valve. The Irvine, Calif.-based ...
- What's in Store for Edwards Lifesciences' (EW) Q1 Earnings? Nasdaq
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation EW is slated to report first-quarter 2019 results, after market close on Apr 23. The company delivered positive earnings ...
- Edwards Lifesciences Makes Strategic Acquisitions of Corvia Medical, Transcatheter Technologies MedTech Intelligence
Today Edwards Lifesciences Corp. announced that it is acquiring Corvia Medival for $35 million. The company's InterAtrial Shunt Device is designed to reduce ...
- Edwards wins FDA nod for next-gen HemoSphere platform Mass Device
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW) said yesterday that it won FDA 510(k) clearance for its Hemosphere platform with the Acumen suite of decision-support ...
- Edwards Lifesciences Acquiring CAS Medical Systems for $100 Million in Cash MedTech Intelligence
Today Edwards Lifesciences Corp. announced it will acquire CAS Medical Systems, Inc., a company that provides non-invasive monitoring of tissue oxygenation ...
- cyber and data protection awareness training Lloyd's Register
More effective employee training is a key factor in reducing the occurrence of cyber-attack and the costs of dealing with breaches after they occur.
- Best IT Governance Certifications 2018 Business News Daily
CEOs across the world look for trustworthy professionals who can see the big picture. That's why certified IT governance pros are in high demand in 2018.
- Best Enterprise Architect Certifications Business News Daily
Our list of the best enterprise architect certifications for 2018 will help you reach the pinnacle of the IT certification pyramid, validating your skills and knowledge ...
- Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market 2015-2018 & Forecast to 2024 PR Newswire
DUBLIN, Oct. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Prosthetic Heart Valves - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's.
- How to get your message across in a space dominated by big players The Globe and Mail
Carol Chapman, vice-president of sales and marketing and investor in Resilia Inc., knew she was up for a big challenge as the company's target market was ...
- Resilia Medical Solutions strikes distribution deal for medical device CBC.ca
Shediac's Resilia Medical Solutions hopes new co-distribution deal with Aspen Pharmacare Canada will create jobs and expand reach of its female ...
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript Motley Fool
EW earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2018.
- What is the ITIL certification and why do you need it? IT PRO
Information Technology Infrastructure Library, or ITIL, is a set of practices for Information Technology *Service* Management (ITSM) which helps individuals ...
- Here's Why You Should Add Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Now Zacks.com
We are upbeat about Edwards Lifesciences' (EW) strong transcatheter valve sales in the domestic market as well as overseas.
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Q2 Earnings Beat, Revenues Miss Yahoo Finance
Edwards Lifesciences (EW) gains from THVT strength on continued therapy adoption across all geographies in Q2.
- Will time out of work hurt your career? INTHEBLACK
An extended break from work represents a chance to step off the corporate treadmill for greater personal development and enriching experiences, such as travel ...
- Edwards Lifesciences' (EW) CEO Michael Mussallem on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (NYSE:EW) Q1 2018 Earnings Conference Call April 24, 2018, 17:00 ET Executives David Erickson - VP, Investor Relations Michael ...
- Edwards Lifesciences Will Wow Investors With Stellar Performance In SAVR Segment In 2017 Seeking Alpha
Edwards Lifesciences' SAVR segment expects to benefit from markets and patient segments less penetrated by TAVR. Mitral regurgitation and tricuspid ...
- Heart valve from cow tissue avoids lifetime on pills Daily Mail
Dr Annie Elliott, 64, a former GP and acupuncturist from near Market Harborough, Leicestershire, had a new type of valve. She tells CAROL DAVIS her story.
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Earnings Beat, Revenues Miss in Q3 Zacks.com
Edwards Lifesciences (EW) gains from THVT strength on continued therapy adoption across all geographies in Q3.
- Lack of cyber security knowledge puts UK firms at risk Computer Business Review
A new study by Axelos has revealed that UK companies are failing to reinforce their employees' cyber security knowledge, putting their reputation and data at ...
- Shediac company set to go global with incontinence device CBC.ca
A Shediac company that markets a stopper-like device to prevent involuntary bladder leakage in women, is setting its sights on expanding into the global market.
- Edwards Lifesciences: Good For The Heart And Your Portfolio Seeking Alpha
The Momentum Growth Quotient for the company is 13.78, which is 37.32% higher than the average for the S&P 100. Shares present a forward rate of return of ...
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW) CEO Michael Mussallem on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE:EW) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 23, 2018 5:00 PM ET Executives David Erickson - Vice President, Investor ...
- HCD Mag Healthcare Design
Architectural Products: Clinical, Gold Award; Construction Specialties, Acrovyn by Design Patterns Collection; Designed by HOK and Construction Specialties.
- Can Edwards Lead the Way Again? Medical Device and Diagnostics Industry
Edwards Lifesciences, MD+DI's 2016 Medtech Company of the Year, pioneered transcatheter aortic valve replacement and has remained the top player.
- Best pillows 2019: Sleep better with these top options Mashable
Can't catch up on ZZZs? We're here to help you find the best pillow for optimal comfort, body support, and sleep style.
- Edwards Lifesciences wins expanded CE Mark for Sapien 3 replacement heart valve Mass Device
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW) said today that it won CE Mark approval in the European Union for an expanded indication for its Sapien 3 transcatheter aortic ...
- Edwards Lifesciences' New Therapies for Mitral and Tricuspid Valves Market Realist
Edwards Lifesciences (EW) is focused on expanding its Mitral and Tricuspid therapies business, as this market space is a high-growth area with a significant ...
- Buy Edwards Lifesciences: Weak Third-Quarter Performance Is Just A Blip On A Long-Term Growth Story Seeking Alpha
Edwards Lifesciences projects TAVR market to become $5.0 billion worth growth opportunity by year 2021. The company boasts of a very promising near-term ...
- Edwards SAPIEN 3 Transcatheter Valve Demonstrates Significant Cost Savings Over Surgery In Intermediate Risk Patients Markets Insider
DENVER, Oct. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW), the global leader in patient-focused innovations for structural heart ...
- Heroin addicts ' told to leave hospital' Independent Online
Kimberley - The Northern Cape Department of Health's commitment to assisting drug-addicts with rehabilitation has come under fire after two heroin users were ...
- Have A Heart! Edwards Lifesciences Seeking Alpha
Have a heart? Everyone does! Cold or warm… matters not. Should yours fail, you may learn more about Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW) than you want.
- CEMEX’s Promptis Accelerating Admixture Inquirer.net
In Philippine infrastructure development, construction innovations are fundamental in supporting the country's growing cities and developing rural areas. Roads ...
- Baby blankets keep Haitian moms employed, families together The Seattle Times
Haiti: A shaky recovery (Part 1) By Ángel González Seattle Times business reporter CAP-HAÏTIEN, Haiti — When Resilia Verdéus' husband died four years ago, ...
- Edwards Lifesciences Outlines Growth Strategy At Annual Investor Conference PR Newswire
IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW), the global leader in the science of heart valves and hemodynamic ...
- Escape Rooms: Helping You Escape Your Tech Dependency and Reconnect with Humans Huddle Today
It's that awkward time of year in New Brunswick when no one ventures out of their cozy living rooms unless absolutely necessary, when even outdoor winter ...
- Online education portal and mobile app opens up for Africa IT News Africa
itSM Solutions, a development training organization, has announced its partnership with eLearnAfrica, to provide more than 1400 professional and vocational.
- Fast forward with CEMEX: building the future now Inquirer.net
CEMEX Research Group Head Dr.Davide Zampini and CEMEX Holdings Philippines Philippines Pedro Palomino unveil the “Bayanihan” Concrete which ...
- Where Is EW's SHV Therapy Segment Headed after Disappointing 3Q16 Sales? Market Realist
Edwards Lifesciences reported flat underlying sales in its SHV (surgical heart valve) Therapy segment in 3Q16 due to a decline in aortic valve sales.
- FDA Approves Edwards INTUITY Elite Aortic Valve | Medgadget
Edwards Lifesciences won FDA approval for its INTUITY Elite aortic valve replacement system. The device is intended for minimally invasive implantation,