Switchboard Live serves as a live streaming distribution platform and API.
Switchboard is a live video, social media management platform that helps Creators, Producers, and Brands to manage their live streams, create workflows, that extend reach to online audiences and social connections. Switchboard develops technologies that facilitate the sharing of live activations to social video platforms and broadcast destinations.
Switchboard values focus on relationship, mutual respect, and excellence. Always looking for new innovative ways to the “how you do live” process by combining best in practice tools and technology. They strive to align their results with their partner’s needs, by providing the best in performance, competitive spirit and strategic objectives in support and results.
- Agora.io Announces Speakers for AllThingsRTC San Francisco 2019 Yahoo Finance
SANTA CLARA, Calif. , June 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Agora.io, the leading voice, video and live interactive streaming platform, today announced speakers for ...
- Shropshire people recognised in the Queen's Birthday Honours shropshirestar.com
They include a retired headmistress who supports young victims of crime and a volunteer who saved a vital *service* for children have both been honoured.
- How Updates in iOS 13 and Android Q Will Change Your Smartphone The New York Times
Year after year, Apple and Google announce big upgrades for their smartphone operating systems. That means the software that makes your phone tick is about ...
- '1984,' George Orwell's classic dystopian nightmare was published 70 years ago. Here are 5 eerie predictions that came true. Business Insider
Music made by AI and automatic transcription: George Orwell predicted them both. Here are five 1984 predictions which came true.
- Moneypenny co-founder awarded CBE in Queen's Honour's List Wrexham.com
The co founder of Moneypenny has been awarded a CBE in the Queen's Honour's List for her contribution to business and the community. Rachel Clacher.
- How scammers spoof calls, manipulate your caller ID KOMO News
Consumer advocates at AARP Washington went to Orlando, Fla. , to meet security expert Chris Hadnagy. As CEO and Chief Human Hacker of Social-Engineer ...
- Philly Startup Leaders name new board president, expands accelerator Philadelphia Business Journal
Philly Startup Leaders kicked off its 10th Founder Factory conference on Thursday morning with two big introductions — to the organization's next board ...
- Moneypenny bags 'significant' private equity investment BusinessCloud
Tech-enabled outsourced communications pioneer Moneypenny has secured "significant investment" from private equity backer ECI Partners in a deal which ...
- Why Limit Your Audience When You Can Live Stream to Multiple Platforms? VC Daily
The technology necessary to live stream to multiple platforms isn't prohibitively complex. So there's no reason to hold your audience to a platform ransom or ...
- All 88 companies from Y Combinator’s W19 Demo Day 2 TechCrunch
Today was the second half of Y Combinator's two-day Demo Day for its Winter 2019 class. Over 85 startups pitched on stage yesterday, and another huge batch ...
- Dana Milbank: No switchboard answer at White House: It's not functioning at this time Press Herald
Calls to the White House switchboard during this Christmas holiday are greeted by the following message: “We apologize, but due to the lapse in federal funding ...
- Moneypenny to share their experience in creating an exceptional workplace Chester Chronicle
Moneypenny, the world's leading outsourced communications provider, is launching a series of speaking events in collaboration with NatWest to share their ...
- Can We Live Longer but Stay Younger? The New Yorker
With greater longevity, the quest to avoid the infirmities of aging is more urgent than ever, Adam Gopnik writes.
- Switchboard: Homophobia, HIV and hoax calls BBC News
Switchboard, the LGBT helpline, took its first call from a tiny office in the basement of a bookshop in King's Cross on 4 March 1974. To mark the 45th anniversary, ...
- How talking machines are taking call centre jobs BBC News
The biggest threat to jobs might not be physical robots, but intelligent software agents that can understand our questions and speak to us, integrating seamlessly ...
- Quincy business owners react following a string of burglaries WGEM
Quincy Police are searching for the people responsible for a string of burglaries over Monday and Tuesday night.
- 8 South Florida startups prep their pitches for $50K at venture capital conference South Florida Business Journal
South Florida startups that focus on real estate technology, in-demand assistance for seniors and cybersecurity software will get a chance to make their cases to ...
- Orlando's Next-Gen Successes Orlando Sentinel
Clear the decks, Orlando — a new generation of young business owners is hanging out their shingles in Central Florida.
- City of Bluefield hosting free training, “Boots to Business: Reboot” WVVA TV
(WVVA) The City of Bluefield Community and Economic Development Department has patterned with the Small Business Administration to host the "Boots to.
- Best cloud phone system and PBX of 2019 TechRadar
Move your company's phone services to the cloud with our top picks for the best cloud phone system and PBX.
- FCC closure due to government shutdown could impact businesses, consumers KTIV
The FCC says a number of services could go by the wayside during the shutdown, including licensing services for broadcast and wireless companies.
- WV Hive Network holds business idea competition WVVA TV
(HINTON, WV) The West Virginia hive network is hosting one of their biggest premiere events tonight. The program is hosting their 'Business Idea Competition' ...
- Government shutdown: What's closed, what's open, and what else is affected during the current partial government shutdown explained CBS News
Nine out of 15 federal departments are closed, as well as dozens of agencies - here's the latest on what's open and closed in the government.
- Former switchboard operator at D-Day headquarters, 92, to be awarded the French Legion of Honour The Telegraph
A former switchboard operator at the communications headquarters for the D-Day landings is being awarded the highest French decoration.
- Comcast, Techstars are recruiting Philly companies for their joint accelerator Technical.ly Philly
On March 7, get a primer on the Comcast NBCUniversal Accelerator powered by Techstars. Might Philly be repped in the 10 final companies? Comcast ...
- Local business to address the city after noise complaints WGEM
A local business in downtown Quincy is speaking out Sunday night after noise complaints impacted business. On the Rail Sports Bar and Grill on 4th street.
- How to Choose a Live Streaming Platform StreamingMedia.com
If you're trying to stream live over the internet you have a dizzying array of options and *service* providers. In this buyer's guide, we'll categorize these providers, ...
- Quincy business moves downtown WGEM
A longtime business has opened up a new space in downtown Quincy. O'Connor Wealth Management renovated the former Sears building at 511 Maine Street.
- Maysville Museum exhibit features restored telephone switchboard, other artifacts The County
PRESQUE ISLE, Maine — The Presque Isle Historical Society's Maysville Museum is now home to a new exhibit where folks can learn about the impact that the ...
- Number of law firms using Live Chat has risen 38% in six months Legal Futures
New research from Moneypenny has revealed that it has seen a 38% increase in the number of law firms using Live Chat over the past six months.
- Shooter at suburban Chicago business arrested, multiple wounded WKYT
A shooter who opened fire at a business in southwest Chicago has been taken into custody, officials said.
- Early telephone operators brought community together West Central Tribune
HINES, Minn. — The earliest telephone systems connected people, eased some of the loneliness and isolation of homesteaders who lived far from other family ...
- Downtown Quincy business set to close WGEM
Downtown Quincy is set to lose another business. The Salty Sun will close at the end of the month.
- New Platform For Social Media Influencers to Increase Views and Save Earnings Cointelegraph
PATRON, a Japanese Blockchain-based platform, intends to transform the social influencer market by eliminating intermediaries taking a large share of profits.
- Top 25 fastest-disappearing jobs in the US Fox Business
If you're searching for the perfect career or thinking about switching fields, you may want to do your homework first.
- Rough Road: Opa-locka business owners want Cairo Lane repaired WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
(WSVN) - For years, business owners have been asking the City of Opa-locka to fix their street. 7News first showed you this problem last February, but as 7's ...
- Peru factory that employs more than 300 will close WTHR
PERU, Ind. (AP) — Schneider Electric says it will close a factory in northern Indiana, affecting 306 workers. Mayor Gabe Greer says the closing of Schneider's ...
- Small businesses struggling to find workers WGEM
We've been hearing a lot about a labor shortage across the Tri-States, mainly with local manufacturers but now smaller businesses say they're also struggling to ...
- Sioux City Police searching for guitar stolen from business KTIV
SIOUX CITY (KTIV) – Sioux City Police need your help in recovering a Les Paul guitar stolen from a Sioux City business. Police say overnight on March 22 a ...
- Federal government open for business KTIV
(NBC News) The shutdown is over and the federal government is open once again…at least for the next three weeks. President Trump has threatened another ...
- Swans Apparel celebrates 100 years of business in Wayne, NE KTIV
Opened in 1919, originally as a millinery, Swans Apparel celebrated their 100th year in business.
- Callers to White House receiving automated message apologising for Trump government shutdown The Independent
Callers to the White House switchboard are are receiving an automated message apologising for nobody being there because of the government shutdown.
- New pottery business comes to downtown Macomb WGEM
Another new business has set up shop in downtown Macomb, thanks to an entreprenuer competition a few months ago. Now, small business owners are ...
- Grant allows Mt. Sterling business to renovate new building WGEM
With the help of a grant from the Tracy Family Foundation, a business in downtown Mt. Sterling is able to move into a newly renovated building. Simply.
- Mercer County tourism a $17 million business, according to Randall Travel Marketing study WVVA TV
A recent lodging study says tourism in Mercer County is booming and the market is on the right track to keep growing. The lodging study was conducted by.
- Permit revoked for Kasson business owner myfox47
About six months ago the Planning and Zoning Commission determined Wilker's business was in violation of his conditional use permit after receiving a ...
- 'Red Bull Switchboard' Gets College Students Surfing and Snowboarding in the Same Day Adventure Sports Network
On March 23, Red Bull and 300 college students will be embarking on a unique road trip from the beach to the snow, for the ultimate “California Dream Day.”.
- Grant's Supermarket Bluewell location now open for business WVVA TV
BLUEWELL, WV (WVVA) After Kroger announced it would be shutting down the Bluewell location, many customers became concerned about where they would ...
- Businesses along Mississippi River prepare for flood WGEM
As the Mississippi River continues to rise, Tri- State businesses are preparing for a flood. Efforts are underway in in Missouri, where workers spent.
- Business, residents dealing with flooding in La Grange WGEM
In La Grange, Missouri multiple homes on the riverfront sit in several feet of water Friday.
- Customer expresses frustration with sudden closure of local business WGEM
There's new fallout Monday from a local business suddenly closing up shop.
- Several new businesses filling vacant storefronts in Quincy WGEM
New businesses are taking over vacant store-fronts in Downtown Quincy and city officials say this is the first of many new businesses coming to the downtown ...
- Fire damages Correctionville, IA business KTIV
The fire was reported shortly before 9:00 pm, Monday night, inside Sioux Valley Automotive, at 307 Sioux Avenue, in Correctionville, Iowa.
- Mississippi river flooding keeps business closed WGEM
With water receding on the Mississippi, some riverfront businesses continue to struggle including the Mark Twain Riverboat.
- Daylight Donuts closes, business for sale WGEM
Daylight Donuts announced Sunday on their Facebook page that the business was closed and up for sale.
- WATCH LIVE: Attorney General William Barr testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee WVVA TV
Attorney General William Barr is testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday over his handling of the Mueller report.
- Amazon offers to help employees start delivery business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
NEW YORK (AP) — Amazon, which is racing to deliver packages faster, is turning to its employees with a proposition: Quit your job and we'll help you start a ...
- Hannibal businesses, life gets back to normal along the Mississippi WGEM
As the Mississippi River continues to drop, life and business is starting to get back to normal in Hannibal. Captain Steve Terry said it has been a tough.
- Blockchain Platform Signs Deals To Boost Profitability Of Social Media Influencers Cointelegraph
A Blockchain-based platform which aims to boost the earnings of social media influencers by eliminating their reliance on middlemen has forged several new ...
- Rockford initaitive will give small business owners loans in effort to restore neighborhoods WREX-TV
ROCKFORD (WREX) — When it comes to getting small business off the ground, owners need every tool they can find. A new partnership announced Thursday ...
- Local businesses react to rise in tariff WGEM
President Trump is stepping up the trade war by imposing new tariffs on products coming in from China all in an effort to lower the trade deficit with.
- CNA Hardy Announces a New Pre-Breach Service Provided by GamaSec Live Insurance News
New York, NY, May 17, 2019 –(PR.com)– CNA Hardy, a leading specialist commercial insurance provider for clients within the Lloyd's and company markets, ...
- Alexandria businesses start to open after flooding, cleanup continues WGEM
Businesses in Alexandria, Missouri, are starting to open after being impacted by flooding, but cleanup efforts continue.
- Wisconsin man arrested for burglarizing multiple Iowa businesses KTIV
(KTIV) – A Wisconsin man has been arrested after authorities say he was involved in over 25 burglaries in Iowa. Forty-three-year-old Eric Hall was arrested ...
- 'All clear' issued after bomb threat at University of St. Thomas KARE11.com
ST PAUL, Minn. — An "all clear" as been issued after a bomb threat caused the University of St. Thomas (UST) to cancel classes and related business for the ...
- Businesses in Alexandria, Missouri, work to clean up flood damage WGEM
As flood waters recede, businesses in Alexandra, Missouri are doing everything they can to get back on their feet. Employees said the water washed all the.
- High water forces Fort Madison businesses to sandbag WGEM
High water in Fort Madison is forcing business owners to sandbag. Workers spent the day trying to fight the water and keep it out of their buildings. At.
- Digital Business Model And Value Chain E3zine.com
Examples for a successful digital business model often only include companies coming from Silicon Valley. However, there are also other examples.
- WATCH LIVE: Decorah Eagle Cam KTIV
UPDATE: (5/15/2019). This weekend there could be some nasty weather coming to Siouxland. Fortunately, there is still some time to enjoy these pleasant spring ...
- Uncertain future for local flower business after owner dies WGEM
The passing of a local business owner leaves the future of his business up in the air. Greg Lueckenhoff, owner of Adam Florist in Quincy, passed away.
- Quincy residents and businesses battle snow WGEM
This winter storm brought no breaks, snow continued to fall across the area Saturday and it brought a lot of headaches for residents and businesses. Many.
- Beckley business makes Hep A vaccine mandatory for employees WVVA TV
BECKLEY, W.Va. (WVVA) A Beckley business is making it mandatory for employees to be vaccinated against Hepatitis A. The General Mgr. of Golden Corral on.
- Celebrating new business in Princeton, Geminellis Bistro WVVA TV
A Princeton business that's been up and running for about eight months held its official ribbon-cutting ceremony. The Chamber of Commerce of the Two.
- POLICE: Rochester woman terrorizes ex-boyfriend's home and business myfox47
A Rochester woman ended up in jail after reportedly destroying a home and business connected to an ex-boyfriend.
- Small businesses see big future for the City, Intuit's arrival in Bluefield WVVA TV
When you think of a place nicknamed "Little New York," the City of Bluefield might not be the first place that comes to mind. For people who lived in the.
- Small businesses celebrate 'National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day' WREX-TV
Friday was a special day to show appreciation for small business owners. That's because it was National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day.
- Store that stopped selling Nike products over Kaepernick ad goes out of business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (WSVN) — A Colorado sporting goods store is going out of business after the owner stopped selling Nike products over the ...
- Flood waters impacting riverfront businesses in Quincy WGEM
The rising Mississippi River has forced some businesses down on the Quincy Riverfront to close, until the water recedes, but some remain open and continue to ...
- Looters target Fort Lauderdale business during widespread power outage WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (WSVN) - Looters broke into a Fort Lauderdale business as thousands were left without power after a fire erupted at a Florida Power ...
- Police: 4 killed in North Dakota office building KTIV
Officers responded to a medical call at the business Monday morning and found several people dead inside.
- The Cloying Fantasia of “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” The New Yorker
Emily Nussbaum reviews the Amazon series, which landed at an ideal moment, tapping into a desperation among women for something sweet.
- At least $35K in tools stolen from family-owned plumbing business in NW Miami-Dade WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - The owners of a small family business in Northwest Miami-Dade are cleaning up days after they were robbed and ...
- Two bakers team up for business in downtown Rockford WREX-TV
ROCKFORD (WREX) - A sweet new partnership forms between two Rockford businesses. Kate's Pie Shop is teaming up with Magpie Restaurant. Kate's Pie ...
- Local business owner purchases building in Brushfork, Save-A-Lot WVVA TV
The Save-A-Lot property in Brushfork has a new owner who's taking steps to fix up the property, in the hopes of bringing more businesses along U.S. Route.
- Mercer County woman admits to stealing $1 million from business WVVA TV
Mercer County woman accused a stealing nearly a million dollars from her employer and using some of the money to fund her daughter's cupcake business was ...
- Watch Live: Michael Cohen outlines Trump cover-ups KTIV
Michael Cohen, President Trump's former personal attorney, delivered blistering testimony to Congress Wednesday, describing the president as a “racist,” “a ...
- KGW-TV hoping to embed 'Portland Today' 'vibe' into other shows OregonLive.com
KGW-TV's "Portland Today" is being replaced by the syndicated program, "The Dr. Oz Show" weekdays at 2 p.m. starting Sept. 17.
- Samsung and 5G: Will this time be different? ZDNet
Samsung has set up an ambitious goal for its wireless network business in 5G to have 20 percent market share by 2020. The South Korean tech giant has come ...
- Businesses react to new county food ordinance that includes inspection fees WGEM
A new ordinance is cooking up a lot of controversy in Pike County, Illinois. County officials are planning to charge businesses for required food inspections, but ...
- Better Business Bureau shares tips to avoid repair scams WGEM
The bitter cold weather from the polar vortex is gone, but it left behind a lot of problems for car and homeowners including frozen pipes to dead batteries!
- Riverfront businesses see drop in customer count due to flooding WGEM
Businesses along the river say it's been rough this past week trying to keep up with the water. The Mississippi River is expected to crest on Saturday but it's not ...
- Sonic Sculptor: Suzanne Ciani | Lost Notes kcrw.com
Synth pioneer Suzanne Ciani used an esoteric instrument to design some of the most well-known commercial sounds of the 20th century.
- Local business to monitor rising water in Valley City WGEM
In Valley City, Illinois people could see a record-breaking crest on the Illinois River. The water closed an intersection through town and is creeping closer to a ...
- Nicholasville CBD business says credit card merchant canceled services WKYT
NICHOLASVILLE, Ky. (WKYT) – The passage of the farm bill in 2018 removed hemp from the list of controlled substances. Businesses that deal exclusively in ...
- Local businesses looking to add security after downtown shooting WGEM
Four people are behind bars and more could follow, after a shooting and robbery in Hannibal Sunday night. Police said Will Sewell, Davion Tate, Noah Zahn,
- Local businesses react to new talk of increased minimum wage WGEM
If you or someone you know works a minimum wage job, there's a new proposal in Springfield that could raise your pay. A big sticking point of this proposal is ...
- UPDATE: Student seriously injured at Richlands Middle School WVVA TV
A student at Richlands Middle School was seriously injured in a fall Tuesday morning.
- Businesses and residents continue to feel impact as flood water recedes WGEM
The Mississippi River is receding in many Tri-State towns. That includes Alexandria, Missouri. But, it's a slow drop for people hoping to get back to.
- The Best Business Phone System Reviews of 2019 Business.com
Our team of experts has compared the best small business phone systems for 2019. See up-to-date comparisons, reviews and costs for the top-rated services.
- Bringing big business to Cherokee, IA KTIV
CHEROKEE, Iowa (KTIV) – After more than a year of inspections, a large piece of land in Cherokee, Iowa, could be bringing in major business to the county.