Switchboard Live serves as a live streaming distribution platform and API.
Switchboard is a live video, social media management platform that helps Creators, Producers, and Brands to manage their live streams, create workflows, that extend reach to online audiences and social connections. Switchboard develops technologies that facilitate the sharing of live activations to social video platforms and broadcast destinations.
Switchboard values focus on relationship, mutual respect, and excellence. Always looking for new innovative ways to the “how you do live” process by combining best in practice tools and technology. They strive to align their results with their partner’s needs, by providing the best in performance, competitive spirit and strategic objectives in support and results.
- People in Business: AdCare recognizes employees for years of service MassLive.com
Dorothy MacAdams, AdCare Switchboard Operator (middle) pictured with Jeffrey Hillis, CEO, and Joan Bertrand, VP of HR, is honored for 35 years of *service*. 0.
- An oil spill is a disaster, not just the cost of doing business Los Angeles Times
A oil company employee expresses dismay by the reaction of some people who say an ongoing spill is no big deal.
- In defense of big tech Fox Business
Successful innovation is disruptive – and the U.S. is the global frontrunner of innovation.
- Review: Telestream Wirecast 12 StreamingMedia.com
It's been a while since we looked at Telestream Wirecast, now up to version 12.0, and we were intrigued by some of the key new features in the latest three ...
- Philly Startup Leaders Announces New Board Leadership and 2019 Accelerator Cohort Philadelphia magazine
Jennifer Maher is PSL's new board president. The startup group will welcome twelve startups to next year's expanded accelerator due to an AT&T partnership.
- Moneypenny bags 'significant' private equity investment BusinessCloud
Tech-enabled outsourced communications pioneer Moneypenny has secured "significant investment" from private equity backer ECI Partners in a deal which ...
- All 88 companies from Y Combinator’s W19 Demo Day 2 TechCrunch
Today was the second half of Y Combinator's two-day Demo Day for its Winter 2019 class. Over 85 startups pitched on stage yesterday, and another huge batch ...
- Why Limit Your Audience When You Can Live Stream to Multiple Platforms? VC Daily
The technology necessary to live stream to multiple platforms isn't prohibitively complex. So there's no reason to hold your audience to a platform ransom or ...
- Can We Live Longer but Stay Younger? The New Yorker
With greater longevity, the quest to avoid the infirmities of aging is more urgent than ever, Adam Gopnik writes.
- 20 Business and Tech Podcasts to Listen to This Fall Philadelphia magazine
Add them to your rotation for key interviews with leading business minds, honest takes on money, the truth about startup culture and more.
- Flatbed truck stolen from SW Miami-Dade business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - Police are seeking the public's help in locating two men who were caught on camera stealing a flatbed truck from a ...
- Some West Quincy businesses reopen, residents urged to stay out WGEM
Some businesses in West Quincy reopened Friday afternoon.
- Burglars steal spare tires from Miami rental car business — twice WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
MIAMI (WSVN) - Police are searching for the repeat burglars who targeted a rental car business in Miami for spare tires. Surveillance video caught one of the ...
- Human Switchboard’s Punk Rock Classic ‘Who’s Landing in My Hangar’ Rolling Stone
Formed in Kent, Ohio during the late Seventies, Human Switchboard was one of a slew of bands who sprung up throughout the benighted American heartland in ...
- The 20 Most Popular Businesses in America Mental Floss
Even if you go out of your way to support small businesses, shopping at stores run by major companies can be unavoidable in America. There are businesses ...
- Agora.io Announces Speakers for AllThingsRTC San Francisco 2019 PRNewswire
SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Agora.io, the leading voice, video and live interactive streaming platform, today announced speakers for ...
- Massive holes swallow trucks outside Orlando business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
ORLANDO, FLA. (WSVN) - ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say several construction vehicles have fallen into a large hole that formed between two lakes ...
- Video shows thieves stealing trailer from Miami business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
MIAMI (WSVN) - Surveillance video from a Miami business captured thieves entering the parking lot and stealing a trailer. The incident happened in April on ...
- Catalyst co-working space crosses 100-member threshold Orlando Business Journal
Downtown Orlando's co-working space Catalyst has crossed the 100-member threshold with the addition of tech company Switchboard.live (formerly Joicaster), ...
- Local business owner becomes US citizen WGEM
For some of us, being an American citizen is something we've always known, but for one local business owner, becoming an American citizen changed Gus ...
- Switchboard: Homophobia, HIV and hoax calls BBC News
Switchboard, the LGBT helpline, took its first call from a tiny office in the basement of a bookshop in King's Cross on 4 March 1974. To mark the 45th anniversary, ...
- Police: North Dakota business owner, 3 employees killed WKYT
Police on Tuesday identified the owner of a North Dakota property management business and three employees as the people whose bodies were found there a ...
- Contact Us TriStateHomepage.com
WEHT Local | Local 7 WTVW | TriStateHomepage.com 800 Marywood Drive Henderson, KY 42420. Main Switchboard: (800) 879-8542 ...
- How to Choose a Live Streaming Platform StreamingMedia.com
If you're trying to stream live over the internet you have a dizzying array of options and *service* providers. In this buyer's guide, we'll categorize these providers, ...
- Thieves steal thousands in equipment from Pompano Beach roofing business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
POMPANO BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) - Thieves were caught on surveillance video stealing thousands of dollars worth of equipment from a Pompano Beach roofing ...
- Rita Case inducted into Entrepreneur Hall of Fame at NSU business college WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
DAVIE, FLA. (WSVN) - Auto magnate Rita Case was recognized for her success at a ceremony held at Nova Southeastern University in Davie. The H. Wayne ...
- Quincy business moves downtown WGEM
A longtime business has opened up a new space in downtown Quincy. O'Connor Wealth Management renovated the former Sears building at 511 Maine Street.
- Businesses along Quincy's riverfront give update on flooding WGEM
The Mississippi River is starting to go down, but not fast enough for some businesses along Quincy's riverfront. Collision Solutions is still partially.
- Orlando's Next-Gen Successes Orlando Sentinel
Clear the decks, Orlando — a new generation of young business owners is hanging out their shingles in Central Florida.
- Quincy business owners react following a string of burglaries WGEM
Quincy Police are searching for the people responsible for a string of burglaries over Monday and Tuesday night.
- Downtown Quincy business set to close WGEM
Downtown Quincy is set to lose another business. The Salty Sun will close at the end of the month.
- Coast Guard stops illegal Miami charter boat business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
MIAMI (WSVN) - A U.S. Coast Guard crew has stopped an illegal Miami charter boat business. Crew members inspected the 20-foot vessel with seven people ...
- Sandbagging causing more business at local chiropractors WGEM
After almost a week of sandbagging for some, it's starting to be a pain for many, literally. Several local chiropractors we spoke to say they've seen more.
- Permit revoked for Kasson business owner myfox47
About six months ago the Planning and Zoning Commission determined Wilker's business was in violation of his conditional use permit after receiving a ...
- Can Someone Use Your Business Name WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
(WSVN) - If you start a business, you don't want someone else to open the same kind of business and use your name, but that's what one South Floridian says ...
- Government shutdown: What's closed, what's open, and what else is affected during the current partial government shutdown explained CBS News
Nine out of 15 federal departments are closed, as well as dozens of agencies - here's the latest on what's open and closed in the government.
- Hannibal businesses, life gets back to normal along the Mississippi WGEM
As the Mississippi River continues to drop, life and business is starting to get back to normal in Hannibal. Captain Steve Terry said it has been a tough.
- 8 South Florida startups prep their pitches for $50K at venture capital conference South Florida Business Journal
South Florida startups that focus on real estate technology, in-demand assistance for seniors and cybersecurity software will get a chance to make their cases to ...
- Peru factory that employs more than 300 will close WTHR
PERU, Ind. (AP) — Schneider Electric says it will close a factory in northern Indiana, affecting 306 workers. Mayor Gabe Greer says the closing of Schneider's ...
- Quincy riverfront businesses affected by flooding WGEM
Workers along the Quincy riverfront say they're prepared to protect their businesses. Many businesses were closed Monday due to flooding. But others, like ...
- Businesses in Alexandria, Missouri, work to clean up flood damage WGEM
As flood waters recede, businesses in Alexandra, Missouri are doing everything they can to get back on their feet. Employees said the water washed all the.
- Several new businesses filling vacant storefronts in Quincy WGEM
New businesses are taking over vacant store-fronts in Downtown Quincy and city officials say this is the first of many new businesses coming to the downtown ...
- 3 crooks break into NW Miami-Dade business, steal 2 cars WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - The manager of a car inspection business in Northwest Miami-Dade is hoping the public will help police catch the ...
- La Grange businesses, roads remain underwater WGEM
In La Grange, Missouri the water has receded, but many roads remain underwater.
- Mississippi river flooding keeps business closed WGEM
With water receding on the Mississippi, some riverfront businesses continue to struggle including the Mark Twain Riverboat.
- How talking machines are taking call centre jobs BBC News
Artificially intelligent software is quickly replacing humans in call centres around the world.
- Pleasant Hill business owners expect alcohol sales to boost business WGEM
A village in the Tri-States is now able to sell alcohol, just in time for the holiday weekend. It's the 4th of July and Bob's Red Fox grocery store is open for business.
- Small businesses struggling to find workers WGEM
We've been hearing a lot about a labor shortage across the Tri-States, mainly with local manufacturers but now smaller businesses say they're also struggling to ...
- Computer coding business usually filled with kids was closed during Plantation explosion WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
PLANTATION, FLA. (WSVN) - A business usually filled with kids on a Saturday happened to be closed for the Fourth of July holiday when an explosion ripped ...
- Fire damages Hawarden, IA business KTIV
HAWARDEN, Iowa (KTIV) – Fire has damaged a Hawarden, Iowa business. The Sioux County Sheriff says first responders were alerted to the fire, inside Jeff's ...
- Local business to monitor rising water in Valley City WGEM
In Valley City, Illinois people could see a record-breaking crest on the Illinois River. The water closed an intersection through town and is creeping closer to a ...
- Shooter at suburban Chicago business arrested, multiple wounded WKYT
A shooter who opened fire at a business in southwest Chicago has been taken into custody, officials said.
- Quincy business gears up for another round of flooding WGEM
It's round two for Collision Solutions along Quincy's riverfront as they put down sandbags once again. “I was concerned about it and had this in the back of my ...
- Better Business Bureau offers Prime Day online shopping safety tips WGEM
Monday was a popular day to shop online as Amazon started its annual Prime Days, giving members online savings on certain items for 48 hours.
- North Carolina city files lawsuit against business for flying American flag that’s too big WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
STATESVILLE, N.C. (WSVN) — A months-long dispute over the American flag between a North Carolina business and a city has sparked a lawsuit. According to ...
- Lou Weiss, pioneering TV agent and former William Morris executive, dies Los Angeles Times
Lou Weiss, a pioneering Hollywood agent who helped establish William Morris Agency as a major player during the rise of the television industry, has died.
- Local business to address the city after noise complaints WGEM
A local business in downtown Quincy is speaking out Sunday night after noise complaints impacted business. On the Rail Sports Bar and Grill on 4th street.
- High water forces Fort Madison businesses to sandbag WGEM
High water in Fort Madison is forcing business owners to sandbag. Workers spent the day trying to fight the water and keep it out of their buildings. At.
- Business, residents dealing with flooding in La Grange WGEM
In La Grange, Missouri multiple homes on the riverfront sit in several feet of water Friday.
- Update: Coroner identifies man killed in Prestonsburg storm damage WYMT News
Mayor Les Stapleton said a vehicle was traveling down the street when the roof fell, killing the driver.
- New Platform For Social Media Influencers to Increase Views and Save Earnings Cointelegraph
PATRON, a Japanese Blockchain-based platform, intends to transform the social influencer market by eliminating intermediaries taking a large share of profits.
- Pikeville rockslide damages business, several cars hit with debris WYMT News
The slide was tying up traffic on South Mayo Trail, but the road is back open.
- How Updates in iOS 13 and Android Q Will Change Your Smartphone The New York Times
Year after year, Apple and Google announce big upgrades for their smartphone operating systems. That means the software that makes your phone tick is about ...
- Businesses along Mississippi River prepare for flood WGEM
As the Mississippi River continues to rise, Tri- State businesses are preparing for a flood. Efforts are underway in in Missouri, where workers spent.
- Top 25 fastest-disappearing jobs in the US Fox Business
If you're searching for the perfect career or thinking about switching fields, you may want to do your homework first.
- WV Hive Network holds business idea competition WVVA TV
(HINTON, WV) The West Virginia hive network is hosting one of their biggest premiere events tonight. The program is hosting their 'Business Idea Competition' ...
- Dressbarn is going out of business KTIV
Dressbarn has been in business since 1962, but the clothing chain has been in the red for a while.
- Police looking for trailer stolen from Whitley County business WYMT News
WHITLEY COUNTY, Ky. (WYMT) - Police are trying to help owners of a small business in Whitley County. They say a trailer was stolen during the weekend.
- One to Many: Streaming Live Video to Multiple Platforms StreamingMedia.com
As recently as two or three years ago, most live streams were distributed by a single *service* provider like Livestream or Ustream, whether on a page on their ...
- Gov. Ricketts tours Norfolk business after winning Governor's Cup KTIV
NORFOLK, Nebraska (KTIV)- For a third straight year, the Cornhusker State has brought home the Governor's Cup. Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts made a stop at ...
- Flood waters impacting riverfront businesses in Quincy WGEM
The rising Mississippi River has forced some businesses down on the Quincy Riverfront to close, until the water recedes, but some remain open and continue to ...
- Pet cemetery in West Miami-Dade goes up in flames WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
WEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - Firefighters have contained a massive fire that broke out at a pet cemetery in West Miami-Dade. Twenty-four Miami-Dade ...
- POLICE: Rochester woman terrorizes ex-boyfriend's home and business myfox47
A Rochester woman ended up in jail after reportedly destroying a home and business connected to an ex-boyfriend.
- Rough Road: Opa-locka business owners want Cairo Lane repaired WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
(WSVN) - For years, business owners have been asking the City of Opa-locka to fix their street. 7News first showed you this problem last February, but as 7's ...
- Steak 'n Shake opens in Hazard, jobs come with it WYMT News
HAZARD, Ky. (WYMT) - Steak 'n Shake is officially open in Perry County following a ribbon cutting ceremony Monday morning. Officials say this will bring 85 jobs ...
- 1 person taken to hospital following accident on US Business 75 KTIV
SIOUX CITY (KTIV) – One person has been taken to the hospital with authorities are calling 'minor' injuries following an accident on US Business 75 early ...
- Conway: Woodward could have called switchboard CNN
Counselor to President Trump, Kellyanne Conway, addresses author Bob Woodward's several requests for an interview with the President.
- Man arrested after allegedly setting former business partner’s truck on fire in Miami WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
MIAMI (WSVN) - Police have arrested a Miami man who they say willfully and maliciously set his former business partner's vehicle on fire. Lorenzo Jimenez, 53 ...
- Justice family-owned business buys part of Pinnacle mine WVVA TV
PINEVILLE, W.Va. (WVVA) A representative for the United Mine Workers (UMWA) precinct 1714 has confirmed to WVVA News their miners are in talks with.
- FCC closure due to government shutdown could impact businesses, consumers KTIV
The FCC says a number of services could go by the wayside during the shutdown, including licensing services for broadcast and wireless companies.
- Police in Vermillion, SD asking businesses to check credit card readers KTIV
VERMILLION, South Dakota (KTIV) — Police in Vermillion, South Dakota, are asking businesses to check their credit card readers, after two skimmers were ...
- Taken for a Ride: South Florida limo company charges customers extra for asking questions about bill WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
(WSVN) - Limousines can be a fun part of any celebration, but riding in style took a turn for the worse for two South Florida families. Now, they are planning to ...
- ATO switchboard numbers spoofed as scammers get more sophisticated The Sydney Morning Herald
The tax office says scammers have the technology to send calls that appear to be from ATO switchboard numbers.
- Amazon offers to help employees start delivery business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
NEW YORK (AP) — Amazon, which is racing to deliver packages faster, is turning to its employees with a proposition: Quit your job and we'll help you start a ...
- Niobrara cafe set to reopen after March flooding wipes business away KTIV
NIOBRARA, Nebraska (KTIV) – Several businesses in Niobrara, Nebraska were wiped out following March flooding in the state. But one business has managed ...
- Highway 48 closure impacting businesses KTIV
AKRON, Iowa (KTIV) – Business owners in Akron say they've seen fewer customers over the past few months because of the continued closure of Highway 48.
- SXSW Day 4: 4 Philly Founders Share Their SXSW Takeaways Philadelphia magazine
Philly entrepreneurs took SXSW by storm this week, and four of them — all first-timers to the conference — tell Philly Mag what it was like to put themselves and ...
- Macomb off-campus student housing company files bankruptcy WGEM
An off-campus student housing company in Macomb has filed for bankruptcy. Westen Investments, on North Lafayette Street in Macomb, describes itself as a.
- New pottery business comes to downtown Macomb WGEM
Another new business has set up shop in downtown Macomb, thanks to an entreprenuer competition a few months ago. Now, small business owners are ...
- Woman targeted by purse snatcher outside NE Miami-Dade business speaks out WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
NORTHEAST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - A South Florida woman was left fearing for her safety after a man was caught on surveillance video snatching her ...
- Local businesses banking on World Scout Jamboree WVVA TV
FAYETTEVILLE, W.Va. (WVVA) The World Scout Jamboree is less than a week away. To get ready for the more than 60000 scouts and support staff, ...
- Akron businesses throw 'Sidewalk Sale-Abration' to bring in visitors KTIV
Employees at many Akron businesses say they're losing customers, due to the continued closure of Highway 48.
- Norfolk, NE woman arrested for using counterfeit money at businesses KTIV
Investigators say surveillance video shows Benson passing counterfeit $100 bills around Norfolk businesses between June 10 and June 16.
- Alexandria businesses start to open after flooding, cleanup continues WGEM
Businesses in Alexandria, Missouri, are starting to open after being impacted by flooding, but cleanup efforts continue.
- Maysville Museum exhibit features restored telephone switchboard, other artifacts The County
PRESQUE ISLE, Maine — The Presque Isle Historical Society's Maysville Museum is now home to a new exhibit where folks can learn about the impact that the ...
- Artist talks about booklet featuring Athens homes, businesses WVVA TV
Artist Dr. Sheila Chipley stopped by the WVVA studio Wednesday to talk about her booklet title 'Sketches of Houses in Athens.' Dr. Chipley lived in Athens.
- Swans Apparel celebrates 100 years of business in Wayne, NE KTIV
Opened in 1919, originally as a millinery, Swans Apparel celebrated their 100th year in business.
- Rockford initaitive will give small business owners loans in effort to restore neighborhoods WREX-TV
ROCKFORD (WREX) — When it comes to getting small business off the ground, owners need every tool they can find. A new partnership announced Thursday ...
- After acquiring Mission answering service, serial entrepreneur eyes growth in telehealth Kansas City Business Journal
AnswerPro CEO Jeff Zindel said the health care answering *service* industry will grow as technology advances. Here's why he got back into the industry five years ...
- A Comprehensive Guide to Taking Your Smartphone Abroad for Cheap The New York Times
For $15 to $40, you can easily take your phone to a foreign country and enjoy access to apps, maps and the web. But it takes a lot of steps, hence this travel ...