Switchboard Live serves as a live streaming distribution platform and API.
Switchboard is a live video, social media management platform that helps Creators, Producers, and Brands to manage their live streams, create workflows, that extend reach to online audiences and social connections. Switchboard develops technologies that facilitate the sharing of live activations to social video platforms and broadcast destinations.
Switchboard values focus on relationship, mutual respect, and excellence. Always looking for new innovative ways to the “how you do live” process by combining best in practice tools and technology. They strive to align their results with their partner’s needs, by providing the best in performance, competitive spirit and strategic objectives in support and results.
- Switchboard Live - MogulWatch Moguldom
Switchboard Live serves as a live streaming distribution platform and API. Switchboard is a live video, social media management platform that helps Creators, ...
- BitTorrent to Release P2P Social Media App BitTorrent Live in Q2 2019 Cointelegraph
News. Tron (TRX)-owned peer-to-peer (p2p) software company BitTorrent announced that it will release the public beta version of its decentralized social media ...
- Lou Weiss, pioneering TV agent and former William Morris executive, dies Los Angeles Times
Lou Weiss, a pioneering Hollywood agent who helped establish William Morris Agency as a major player during the rise of the television industry, has died.
- Telegram’s TON Blockchain Is Live in Private Testing Mode, Shows High Speed: Report Cointelegraph
News. Global messaging app Telegram has reportedly launched a private beta testing of its blockchain, Telegram Open Network (TON), Russian media outlet ...
- Graduation Ceremony May 2019 USC Upstate
Graduation Commencement for USC Upstate, is held outdoors on the USC Upstate Quadrangle located behind the Stockwell Administration Building. See more ...
- St. Pete investor, Florida angels back tech company that takes live streaming to new levels Tampa Bay Business Journal
The company has technology that lets *content* producers direct live video streams to multiple locations.
- Invercargill electrical firm fined after worker suffers serious burns to hands Stuff.co.nz
An Invercargill electrical firm has been fined $150000 and ordered to pay $8000 after an electrical explosion left a worker with burns to both hands.
- Philly Startup Leaders name new board president, expands accelerator Philadelphia Business Journal
Philly Startup Leaders kicked off its 10th Founder Factory conference on Thursday morning with two big introductions — to the organization's next board ...
- Moneypenny bags 'significant' private equity investment BusinessCloud
Tech-enabled outsourced communications pioneer Moneypenny has secured "significant investment" from private equity backer ECI Partners in a deal which ...
- Why Limit Your Audience When You Can Live Stream to Multiple Platforms? VC Daily
The technology necessary to live stream to multiple platforms isn't prohibitively complex. So there's no reason to hold your audience to a platform ransom or ...
- Dana Milbank: No switchboard answer at White House: It's not functioning at this time Press Herald
Calls to the White House switchboard during this Christmas holiday are greeted by the following message: “We apologize, but due to the lapse in federal funding ...
- News Moneypenny launches co-working space in London's Tech City 12th, Mar Wrexham-headquartered tech firm BusinessCloud
Wrexham-headquartered tech firm unveils Workhub at the offices of MadeSimple near Old Street.
- 8 South Florida startups prep their pitches for $50K at venture capital conference South Florida Business Journal
South Florida startups that focus on real estate technology, in-demand assistance for seniors and cybersecurity software will get a chance to make their cases to ...
- TNDV Amplifies Value of Social Media Broadcast Distribution for Harley-Davidson’s 115thAnniversary Celebration TV Technology
NASHVILLE, October 23, 2018 — To capture the excitement of its 115th anniversary celebration during the 2018 Labor Day Weekend, iconic motorcycle brand.
- How talking machines are taking call centre jobs BBC News
Artificially intelligent software is quickly replacing humans in call centres around the world.
- Number of law firms using Live Chat has risen 38% in six months Legal Futures
New research from Moneypenny has revealed that it has seen a 38% increase in the number of law firms using Live Chat over the past six months.
- Catalyst co-working space crosses 100-member threshold Orlando Business Journal
Downtown Orlando's co-working space Catalyst has crossed the 100-member threshold with the addition of tech company Switchboard.live (formerly Joicaster), ...
- Blockchain Platform Signs Deals To Boost Profitability Of Social Media Influencers Cointelegraph
Sponsored. A Blockchain-based platform which aims to boost the earnings of social media influencers by eliminating their reliance on middlemen has forged ...
- Shooter at suburban Chicago business arrested, multiple wounded WKYT
A shooter who opened fire at a business in southwest Chicago has been taken into custody, officials said.
- Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou seen as successor to father’s tech empire The Washington Post
BEIJING — Meng Wanzhou had been groomed for decades to join the ranks of China's business royalty. She started in the early 1990s on the switchboard of ...
- Comcast, Techstars are recruiting Philly companies for their joint accelerator Technical.ly Philly
On March 7, get a primer on the Comcast NBCUniversal Accelerator powered by Techstars. Might Philly be repped in the 10 final companies? Comcast ...
- All 88 companies from Y Combinator’s W19 Demo Day 2 TechCrunch
Today was the second half of Y Combinator's two-day Demo Day for its Winter 2019 class. Over 85 startups pitched on stage yesterday, and another huge batch ...
- Early telephone operators brought community together West Central Tribune
HINES, Minn. — The earliest telephone systems connected people, eased some of the loneliness and isolation of homesteaders who lived far from other family ...
- FCC closure due to government shutdown could impact businesses, consumers KTIV
The FCC says a number of services could go by the wayside during the shutdown, including licensing services for broadcast and wireless companies.
- How to Choose a Live Streaming Platform StreamingMedia.com
If you're trying to stream live over the internet you have a dizzying array of options and *service* providers. In this buyer's guide, we'll categorize these providers, ...
- Winterfest Boat Parade honored at ‘Salute to Business’ ceremony WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (WSVN) - The Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce honored the Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade at its ...
- New Platform For Social Media Influencers to Increase Views and Save Earnings Cointelegraph
Sponsored. PATRON, a Japanese Blockchain-based platform, intends to transform the social influencer market by eliminating intermediaries taking a large ...
- Moneypenny launches new co-working space for small business owners in London's tech city Legal Futures
Moneypenny has launched a new creative co-working space called Workhub on Old Street in London.
- Government shutdown: What's closed, what's open, and what else is affected during the current partial government shutdown explained CBS News
Nine out of 15 federal departments are closed, as well as dozens of agencies - here's the latest on what's open and closed in the government.
- Local business to address the city after noise complaints WGEM
A local business in downtown Quincy is speaking out Sunday night after noise complaints impacted business. On the Rail Sports Bar and Grill on 4th street.
- Switchboard: Homophobia, HIV and hoax calls BBC News
Switchboard, the LGBT helpline, took its first call from a tiny office in the basement of a bookshop in King's Cross on 4 March 1974. To mark the 45th anniversary, ...
- Goodwill of the Great Plains, GiGi's Playhouse host first Business Breakfast KTIV
SIOUX CITY (KTIV) – Business leaders from around the community joined Goodwill of the Great Plains and GiGi's Playhouse for their first Business Breakfast.
- Coast Guard stops illegal Miami charter boat business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
MIAMI (WSVN) - A U.S. Coast Guard crew has stopped an illegal Miami charter boat business. Crew members inspected the 20-foot vessel with seven people ...
- Watch Live: Michael Cohen outlines Trump cover-ups KTIV
Michael Cohen, President Trump's former personal attorney, delivered blistering testimony to Congress Wednesday, describing the president as a “racist,” “a ...
- Crews fight massive fire at Montgomery Co. business WKYT
The fire destroyed Caudill Truss and Metal Co. on Van Thompson Road, north of Mt. Sterling.
- Man accused of threatening Jewish business held on $25,000 bond WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
AVENTURA, FLA. (WSVN) - - A man accused of threatening Jewish businesses in Aventura faced a judge for the first time. A judge ordered Nadim Siddiqui to be ...
- Blockchain Is Starting to Show Real Promise Amid the Hype Barron's
The blockchain revolution is here. The technology long associated with Bitcoin is now being used to make businesses as varied as trade finance, videogaming, ...
- Fire damages Correctionville, IA business KTIV
The fire was reported shortly before 9:00 pm, Monday night, inside Sioux Valley Automotive, at 307 Sioux Avenue, in Correctionville, Iowa.
- Downtown Quincy business set to close WGEM
Downtown Quincy is set to lose another business. The Salty Sun will close at the end of the month.
- At least $35K in tools stolen from family-owned plumbing business in NW Miami-Dade WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - The owners of a small family business in Northwest Miami-Dade are cleaning up days after they were robbed and ...
- Federal government open for business KTIV
(NBC News) The shutdown is over and the federal government is open once again…at least for the next three weeks. President Trump has threatened another ...
- New pottery business comes to downtown Macomb WGEM
Another new business has set up shop in downtown Macomb, thanks to an entreprenuer competition a few months ago. Now, small business owners are ...
- NATAS and KNEKT TV Partner on 45th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Digital Telecast (EXCLUSIVE) Variety
The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) and KNEKT TV are partnering on an inaugural digital telecast of the 45th annual Daytime Emmy ...
- American Well acquires another telehealth company The Boston Globe
American Well, a Boston company that provides technology for doctors to consult with patients via videoconferencing, has acquired another firm in the so-called ...
- The Cloying Fantasia of “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” The New Yorker
Emily Nussbaum reviews the Amazon series, which landed at an ideal moment, tapping into a desperation among women for something sweet.
- Live music, food; New business to celebrate opening in downtown Prestonsburg WYMT News
They have taken another step toward that goal by hiring Samantha West, as their new tourism director.
- Customer expresses frustration with sudden closure of local business WGEM
There's new fallout Monday from a local business suddenly closing up shop.
- KGW-TV hoping to embed 'Portland Today' 'vibe' into other shows OregonLive.com
KGW-TV's "Portland Today" is being replaced by the syndicated program, "The Dr. Oz Show" weekdays at 2 p.m. starting Sept. 17.
- Truck, equipment stolen from NW Miami-Dade business; $5K reward offered WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - A Northwest Miami-Dade business owner is putting up his own cash to find the two men who drove away on his ...
- Pricey laptops stolen from Miami luxury car rental business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
MIAMI (WSVN) - Police are seeking the public's help in locating three men who broke into a luxury car rental business in Miami and took off with expensive ...
- Local businesses react to new talk of increased minimum wage WGEM
If you or someone you know works a minimum wage job, there's a new proposal in Springfield that could raise your pay. A big sticking point of this proposal is ...
- WATCH LIVE: Decorah Eagle Cam KTIV
UPDATE: Folks in Eastern Iowa are seeing some snow on Wednesday, and that includes the Decorah Bald Eagles. CLICK HERE FOR A LIVE FEED OF ...
- Local business owner purchases building in Brushfork, Save-A-Lot WVVA TV
The Save-A-Lot property in Brushfork has a new owner who's taking steps to fix up the property, in the hopes of bringing more businesses along U.S. Route.
- Crews work massive fire at Garrard County business WKYT
Crews are working a massive fire at a Rocky Top Log Furniture in Garrard County.
- Uncertain future for local flower business after owner dies WGEM
The passing of a local business owner leaves the future of his business up in the air. Greg Lueckenhoff, owner of Adam Florist in Quincy, passed away.
- Wisconsin man arrested for burglarizing multiple Iowa businesses KTIV
(KTIV) – A Wisconsin man has been arrested after authorities say he was involved in over 25 burglaries in Iowa. Forty-three-year-old Eric Hall was arrested ...
- Quincy residents and businesses battle snow WGEM
This winter storm brought no breaks, snow continued to fall across the area Saturday and it brought a lot of headaches for residents and businesses. Many.
- Repeat robber targets 2 businesses in Broward County WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
(WSVN) - An armed robber targeted two South Florida businesses in Broward County. Officials said the subject first struck a Payless ShoeSource on Oct. 8, ...
- Facebook Live API Change Has Some Creators Upgrading Their Tools StreamingMedia.com
While Facebook signaled that it would change Live API permission rules several months ago, some producers were likely still caught off guard.
- Bringing big business to Cherokee, IA KTIV
CHEROKEE, Iowa (KTIV) – After more than a year of inspections, a large piece of land in Cherokee, Iowa, could be bringing in major business to the county.
- Businesses react to new county food ordinance that includes inspection fees WGEM
A new ordinance is cooking up a lot of controversy in Pike County, Illinois. County officials are planning to charge businesses for required food inspections, but ...
- Better Business Bureau shares tips to avoid repair scams WGEM
The bitter cold weather from the polar vortex is gone, but it left behind a lot of problems for car and homeowners including frozen pipes to dead batteries!
- Tom and Becky swim invitational means big business for Hannibal WGEM
20 swim teams, hundreds of competitors, and their families made for around 2,000 visitors in Hannibal this weekend. It's all for the 26th annual Tom and Becky ...
- Local businesses looking to add security after downtown shooting WGEM
Four people are behind bars and more could follow, after a shooting and robbery in Hannibal Sunday night. Police said Will Sewell, Davion Tate, Noah Zahn,
- Businesses along Mississippi River prepare for flood WGEM
As the Mississippi River continues to rise, Tri- State businesses are preparing for a flood. Efforts are underway in in Missouri, where workers spent.
- Store that stopped selling Nike products over Kaepernick ad goes out of business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (WSVN) — A Colorado sporting goods store is going out of business after the owner stopped selling Nike products over the ...
- Beckley business makes Hep A vaccine mandatory for employees WVVA TV
BECKLEY, W.Va. (WVVA) A Beckley business is making it mandatory for employees to be vaccinated against Hepatitis A. The General Mgr. of Golden Corral on.
- Peru factory that employs more than 300 will close WTHR
PERU, Ind. (AP) — Schneider Electric says it will close a factory in northern Indiana, affecting 306 workers. Mayor Gabe Greer says the closing of Schneider's ...
- Daytime Emmys Finds Its Digital Home Broadcasting & Cable
TV is changing and so are the awards shows that honor the medium. For the Daytime Emmys, that's meant an almost constant churning over the last decade to ...
- Business as usual at Miami jewelry store after driver smashes storefront; no injuries WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
MIAMI (WSVN) - A Miami business owner is reeling but determined to stay open after a car came crashing into his jewelry store. 7News cameras captured ...
- Local businesses, JWCC honored by Quincy Chamber of Commerce WGEM
Two Quincy restaurants along with John Wood Community College were honored by the Quincy area Chamber of Commerce.
- Permit revoked for Kasson business owner myfox47
About six months ago the Planning and Zoning Commission determined Wilker's business was in violation of his conditional use permit after receiving a ...
- Daylight Donuts closes, business for sale WGEM
Quincy (WGEM) — Daylight Donuts announced Sunday on its Facebook page that the Quincy business was closed and up for sale. The Facebook post read,.
- In 3 burglaries, over $20K in equipment stolen from Pompano Beach roofing business WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
POMPANO BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) - The manager of a Pompano Beach business has been left reeling after thieves broke into work trucks and took off with ...
- North Miami Beach business owner fatally shot; gunman at large WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
NORTH MIAMI BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) - Police are searching for the person who, they said, fatally gunned down a business owner at a North Miami Beach ...
- UPDATE: Reckless driver arrested after fleeing into local business, identified KTIV
A reckless driver dashes into a local Walmart store, today, to avoid authorities... only to be arrested minutes later.
- Quincy business owners react following a string of burglaries WGEM
Quincy Police are searching for the people responsible for a string of burglaries over Monday and Tuesday night.
- Crews put out fire at business in Jackson County WKYT
Crews responded to a fire at Phoenix Products in Jackson County Monday morning.
- Company sues Nebraska over canceled contract KTIV
LINCOLN, Nebraska (AP) – A company has sued Nebraska over the cancellation of a state contract for an $84 million upgrade to the state's Medicaid eligibility ...
- Mercer County woman admits to stealing $1 million from business WVVA TV
Mercer County woman accused a stealing nearly a million dollars from her employer and using some of the money to fund her daughter's cupcake business was ...
- Sean Hannity, Rupert Murdoch, Patriots owner Robert Kraft on White House list of 'cleared callers' to President Trump: Report CNBC
The White House switchboard keeps a list of "cleared callers" who can be patched directly to President Donald Trump — and those callers include conservative ...
- Charter Spectrum scaling back Rochester-based business services unit myfox47
ROCHESTER, Minn. (FOX 47) — Charter Spectrum–the cable television, telephone and Internet *service* company–is scaling back and changing some of its ...
- Missouri raises minimum wage, local business weighs in WGEM
Workers in Missouri who made minimum wage last year will be getting their first paycheck of the year soon, with and extra 75 cents an hour added thanks to.
- Ticketmaster to Enhance Ticketing System with Blockchain in New Partnership Cointelegraph
Ticketmaster has acquired blockchain-focused live events firm Upgraded to enhance its ticketing system and prevent fraudulent tickets.
- Contact Us WSFA
WSFA 12 News wants to make it easy for you to contact the right person for the information you want to share or need. Call our switchboard: 334-288-1212.
- Top 50: New Haven was birth place of the modern telephone New Haven Register
Editor's note: This is the first in a series of 50 stories this year that will highlight Greater New Haven. Telephone communications wouldn't be what they are today ...
- Company renovating and rebuilding old theater, Tazewell County WVVA TV
The owners of Tazewell Cinema and Entertainment, LLC, are preparing to reopen and renovate a theater building, located in North Tazewell. The Virginia.
- Gov. Pete Ricketts, state officials hold briefing on flooding KTIV
(KTIV) – Today, Governor Pete Ricketts and state agencies will brief members of the media on the state's response to flooding and the impact of winter weather ...
- Acting AG overseeing Mueller probe says he's not interfered WKYT
Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said he has 'not interfered in any way' in the special counsel's Russia investigation.
- Trump announces short-term deal to end government shutdown KTIV
WASHINGTON (NBC) – President Donald Trump announced on Friday a short-term deal to temporarily reopen the government.
- Rockford initaitive will give small business owners loans in effort to restore neighborhoods WREX-TV
ROCKFORD (WREX) — When it comes to getting small business off the ground, owners need every tool they can find. A new partnership announced Thursday ...
- A rough farming year watches businesses leave and farms go bankrupt myfox47
ALBERT LEA, Minn. (FOX 47) – Things are not going well in the farmland across Minnesota and the Upper Midwest. The number of farms going bankrupt is ...
- EBay rethinking future of StubHub and classified business WKYT
EBay said Friday that it is considering the sale or spin-off its ticket-reselling site StubHub and its classified ads business after a push from an activist investor.
- Local businesses prepare for early spring flooding WGEM
Quincy, IL (WGEM) — The Pier restaurant is already taking action ahead of potential flooding, by putting the ramp up to the second level of the restaurant.
- The Best Business Phone System Reviews of 2019 Business.com
Our team of experts has compared the best small business phone systems for 2019. See up-to-date comparisons, reviews and costs for the top-rated services.
- In push for more live video, Twitter officially announces the Producer API TechCrunch
Confirming earlier reports by The Information and here at TechCrunch, Twitter officially announced the launch of a new tool for live video aimed at larger media ...
- R29 Binge Club: Amazon's The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 2 Refinery29
Midge Maisel is back for season 2 of "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel." Here is your full live recap of the beloved Amazon Prime comedy.
- Gov. Pete Ricketts updates flooding conditions in the state KTIV
NORFOLK, Nebraska (KTIV) – On Friday, Governor Pete Ricketts and Unicameral Speaker Jim Scheer will survey flooding damage in Northeast Nebraska with ...
- Old theater building under renovation, Tazewell County WVVA TV
Tazewell County residents will soon have a new movie theater and the business owners gave us a sneak peak inside. Sharon and John Thomas are renovating.
- City looking for businesses to participate in Lexington youth job program WKYT
Lexington is looking for applicants for the city's Summer Youth Job Training Program.