Sweeten is an award-winning website that matches homeowners who have renovation needs to Sweeten Certified General Contractors selected from a carefully screened and curated network. Currently the site hosts over $300M in construction projects for thousands of homeowners in the New York City area. Each of the top 10% of Sweeten Contractors have completed over $500K in Sweeten renovation deals.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — the most compelling business news you need to know about reversing inequality in tech, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Aurora approaches CanniMed with plans to sweeten hostile bid The Globe and Mail Full coverage
- Nestle to sweeten Japan's Valentine's Day with ruby-chocolate KitKats gulfnews.com
- Nestlé hopes pink KitKat will be big in Japan swissinfo.ch
- Nestlé debuts natural ruby KitKat in Japan The Malaysian Reserve Full coverage
- Gov. Deal to General Assembly: No 'Amazon-specific' bills (Video) Atlanta Business Chronicle Full coverage
- Editorial: WV must move cautiously before reducing business tax Williamson Daily News Full coverage
- Keys to the HQ2 fight: Amazon follows fast-and-hard negotiating playbook with finalists Puget Sound Business Journal (Seattle)
- Amazon narrows list to 20 for its second headquarters Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Atlanta named to Amazon's shortlist for HQ2 Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Amazon Announces Candidates for HQ2 - Amazon - Press Room - Press Release Amazon - Press Room - Press Release
- Here's what the final 20 cities offered Amazon for HQ2 CNET Full coverage
- Newark Makes the Cut in Amazon's Search for New HQ New Jersey Monthly Full coverage