Pathbrite offers the best-in-class, cloud-based Portfolio Platform in the market, whereby users can aggregate and showcase all digital evidence of what they have created, achieved and mastered. Their portfolio platform transforms individual and community assessment to make understanding the skills, achievements and knowledge of a person, or group, holistic, continuous and easy. Thousands of higher ed and k-12 schools, as well as companies, rely on Pathbrite to support student and employee success.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Why This 'Proud Gay Black Woman' Had to Leave San Francisco to Get Funding (Hint: She Didn't Look Like Zuckerberg) Inc.
Heather Hiles, founder of Pathbrite, an education technology company, wants to help founders find the right investors--and be prepared to sell to them.
- How The Next, Hot Billion Dollar Tech Business Will Take Shape Forbes Now
New trends and trailblazers are about to rock the tech world, but not how you think.
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software Global Market 2018-2025 with Development Factors, Investment Analysis By Top Players IBM , Oracle , Microsoft Plains Ledger
Global Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software market 2018 analyzes the potential of Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software in system market in ...
- Behind the Scenes: V.F.’s Women Entrepreneurs of Color Photo Shoot Vanity Fair
Twenty-six women of color who had raised more than $1 million as tech founders gathered for a group portrait for Vanity Fair's April issue. In their downtime on ...
- What Is The Secret Weapon Used By Microsoft, Nike, eBay And Facebook To Win The Talent War? Forbes Now
If you are looking for ways to attract top-notch talent, a particularly effective strategy is to look for technology-related conferences that attract sponsorships from ...
- Pathbrite Is Bringing Professional Stories To Life Fast Company
Pinterest meets LinkedIn meets Timeline in Pathbrite, a new tool with serious potential for teachers, students, job seekers, and employers.
- Cengage Snaps Up ePortfolio Tool from SF Startup Pathbrite Xconomy
In a continuing drive to assemble a comprehensive suite of online learning tools for schools, Boston-based edtech company Cengage Learning is adding San.
- Cengage Learning Acquires Pathbrite's Best-In-Class ePortfolio Solution PR Newswire
INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing the expansion of its institutional offerings, Cengage Learning today announced the acquisition of ...
- 26 Women of Color Diversifying Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, Media, and Beyond Vanity Fair
The business world has long been a boys' club. Women C.E.O.s and founders of color make up a small portion of entrepreneurs who have reached the top.
- Tech Startup of the Week: Pathbrite Turns Educational Experiences Into Digital Data Black Enterprise
Heather Hiles of Pathbrite uses digital portfolios for career and education assessment.
- Global Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software Market 2018 Top Players – IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, HP, SAP, CA Technologies, EMC Software, Innotas, Workfront, BMC Millennialogy
Fior Markets recently disclosed a new report titled Global Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software Market Size, Status and Forecast 2018-2025 that speaks ...
- After Deals With Pearson & McGraw Hill, Pathbrite Adds $4M To Take Digital Portfolios Beyond The Campus TechCrunch
Last June, online portfolio startup Pathbrite announced that it had raised $2.5 million in Series A financing led by Rethink Education, alongside a strategic ...
- Will Visual Portfolios Replace Traditional Online Resumes? Mashable
Pathbrite is a digital portfolio company that offers an alternativa to flat Linkedin online resumes and About.me profiles.
- Multicultural Professionals Challenge Silicon Valley to Build Diverse Workforce Black Enterprise
There has long been a conversation in Silicon Valley in regards to not just hiring more diverse candidates but, actually retaining the talent. BeVisible's ...
- MindTap Offers Users Free Access to Digital Portfolio Tool Campus Technology
The e-learning platform from Cengage Learning will soon offer its students lifetime access to Pathbrite digital portfolios.
- Cengage Defends Value of Digital Course Materials Amid Print Decline Xconomy
Textbook publishers are making progress on shifting their businesses from print to mostly digital products. Now comes the hard part: figuring out how to.
- Digital Portfolios Position Students for Success in the Workforce EdSurge
According to a study from CareerBuilder, 81 percent of employers have some level of difficulty filling open positions due to the gap between the ...
- Meet The Gates Foundation’s New Deputy Director in Higher Education EdSurge
Heather Hiles towers above most other edtech entrepreneurs. Truly. She played basketball in high school but picked academics over sports and wound up ...
- The Big Airlines Just Filed a 39-Page Legal Document to Stop Ridiculous 'Emotional Support Animals,' and It's Absurdly Brilliant Inc.
United, Southwest, Delta, JetBlue, Alaska and other airlines are asking the U.S. government for severe restrictions on emotional support animals.
- The Degree Is Doomed blogs.hbr.org
The credential — the degree or certificate — has long been the quintessential value proposition of higher education. Americans have embraced degrees with a ...
- Backstage Capital acquires The Door to continue funding underrepresented founders TechCrunch
Backstage Capital, the venture firm focused on funding underrepresented minorities, recently acquired The Door for an undisclosed amount in cash and equity.
- Every Student Should Have a Digital Portfolio Huffington Post
Every student should have a collection of personal bests -- a cloud-based story of their development and artifacts of accomplishment that's easily sharea...
- Backstage Capital is raising a second fund to invest in as many women of color as possible TechCrunch
When Backstage Capital Founder and Managing Partner Arlan Hamilton first stumbled upon Silicon Valley — as an area and a state of mind — she realized she ...
- Chegg to buy online tutoring matchmaker InstaEDU for $30 million - San Francisco Business Times San Francisco Business Times
The deal is significant because it could mark the beginnings of a rollup of small ed-tech companies funded over the past couple of years.
- Education Industry Sees 415 Mergers & Acquisitions, Worth Nearly $18 Billion, in 2015 EdSurge
EXIT PATTERNS: The transaction train is ploughing full speed ahead. In 2015, investment bank Berkery Noyes counted 415 mergers and acquisitions in the ...
- The 46 Most Important African-Americans In Technology Business Insider
But that is changing. In February of this year, Apple appointed Denise Young Smith to lead its worldwide human resources division — a position previously held ...
- Silicon Valley Venture Capital Has a Diversity Problem Re/code
I'm writing this post from the Austin airport, headed home to Oakland from SXSW. Before pulling out my laptop to compose this, I read a post on Medium that ...
- Global Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Market Analysis 2018-2025: Microsoft, CA, HP, SAP Plains Ledger
Global Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Market Outlook, Analysis, Status, Research Report Forecast 2018-2025. The Project Portfolio Management (PPM) ...
- Imagine All the Startups Pitching at Demo Day EdSurge
As every student succeeds, so, too, shall companies and their investors. That's the message delivered by Imagine K12 co-founders, Tim Brady and Geoff Ralston ...
- New Silicon Valley Stars Business Insider
Business Insider presents its annual list of the coolest people in Silicon Valley.
- The Silicon Valley 100 2014 Business Insider
Business Insider presents its annual list of the coolest people in Silicon Valley.
- Colleges move to digital transcripts managed by outside firms Inside Higher Ed
Use of e-transcripts catches on, opening the door to new uses for the student record.
- Giant Résumés Fail to Impress Employers Wall Street Journal
"Show, don't tell" is a core tenet of good writing. It is also becoming a guideline for student résumés—whether employers are interested or not. In an effort to give ...
- 12 Important Trends in the ePortfolio Industry for Education and for Learning Campus Technology
AAEEBL's President and CEO Trent Batson scans the ePortfolio marketplace.
- Credit Suisse Launches Entrepreneurs Circle To Support African-American Entrepreneurs TechCrunch
Global investment bank Credit Suisse is launching a new initiative called the Entrepreneurs Circle to support African-American entrepreneurs in the U.S..
- Can Investors Make Money and Do Good in Education? EdSurge
For many investors, education technology has long been a field with great potential and not-so-great returns. But it seems that Matt Greenfield has ...
- Global Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Market 2018 -HP, SAP, IBM, Oracle, EMC Software The Marketing
The Global Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Market 2018 research report offers comprehensive, extensive and insightful analysis of the immediate state of ...
- The Tech Edvocate's List of 99 Curriculum and Instruction Apps, Tools and Resources The Tech Edvocate
Let's face it. Teachers have an unbelievably tough job. They are expected to be educators, parents, mediators, nurses, judges; in addition to wearing 50 ...
- Leaning In--At Edmodo EdSurge
LEANING IN AT EDMODO: LinkedIn doesn't lie: Crystal Hutter, who joined Edmodo in January 2010, has been quietly named Chief Executive Office. Nic Borg, a ...
- Jennifer Carolan: "Edtech K-12 Investments Up 6% This Year" EdSurge
Venture investment in K12 education technology was up 6% in 2013, totaling $452 million. Over half of these investments were seed stage transactions ...
- Meritful Launches A Student CRM Platform To Help Recruiters Keep Tabs On Campus Talent TechCrunch
College recruiting is becoming increasingly competitive. Companies have begun to realize that top graduates not only bring a lot of talent and energy to the table ...
- When a Degree Is Just the Beginning Chronicle of Higher Education
Today's employers want more information about what skills graduates really have, say groups that promote alternative credentials.
- Reputation Capital and the Dawn of the New Era of Credentialing Huffington Post
Brace yourself for an obvious statement. You do a lot of things on the Internet, like a lot. This includes things like selling on Etsy, renting on Airbnb and reviewing ...
- Staff, Columnists and Contributing Writers EdSurge
Find articles writen by EdSurge Staff, EdSurge Alumni, Columnists and one of the more than eight hundred Contributing Writers.
- 10 Hottest Technologies in Higher Education Huffington Post
Ten Hottest Disruptive Technologies in Higher Education from Vala Afshar The annual EDUCAUSE conference is where innovative higher education CIO...
- Ryerson's DMZ Turns Four, Has Created 1080 Jobs BetaKit
It's a celebration of sorts for Ryerson University's Digital Media Zone (DMZ), as the startup hub that houses an incubator and a new accelerator in Ryerson.
- Global Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software Market Overview 2018-2025: IBM, HP, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft The Legman News
The Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software market report provides an efficient picture of the sector by way of synthesis, study, and summary of ...
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software Market Research Report to to Design a Cohesive and Predictive Business Strategy SportsSumo
The latest report from Marketresearchpro namely “Empirical Assessment Of Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software Industry” covers exclusive data ...