Quad Learning, Inc. was founded in 2012 with the goal of creating more affordable pathways for students to earn their bachelor’s degree. Quad Learning is a venture-backed startup that collaborates with leading community colleges to jointly develop and deliver American Honors, a competitive 2-year honors program designed for high ability students who plan to complete the remainder of their bachelor’s degree at a top-tier college or university.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Harris Williams & Co. Advises the Learning Experience® on Its Sale to Golden Gate Capital Business Wire (press release) Full coverage
- Exelon marks completion of learning center expansion Quad-Cities Online
- Exelon unveils new Cordova learning center Quad City Times Full coverage
- SUSE to operate as independent business following EQT deal Computerworld Australia Full coverage
- Chipmaker Broadcom inks US$19 billion deal to buy CA Computerworld Australia
- Broadcom Limited - AVGO - Stock Price Today - Zacks Zacks Investment Research
- Broadcom to Buy CA Technologies for $18.9 Billion Wall Street Journal Full coverage