Quad Learning, Inc. was founded in 2012 with the goal of creating more affordable pathways for students to earn their bachelor’s degree. Quad Learning is a venture-backed startup that collaborates with leading community colleges to jointly develop and deliver American Honors, a competitive 2-year honors program designed for high ability students who plan to complete the remainder of their bachelor’s degree at a top-tier college or university.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Texas State administrators may be learning to respond to white supremacy Texas State University - The University Star Full coverage
- Atlas and ManageBac Join Forces to Develop Next Generation of Curriculum-First Learning Platforms Business Wire (press release) Full coverage
- Money Talks: Q&A with Mason Lee of 7G Distributing Quad City Times Full coverage
- Get ready to set sail for Emory 'Homecoming at Sea' Emory News Center Full coverage
- Arm DesignStart program expands to accelerate Linux-based embedded design Design and Reuse (press release) Full coverage
- Samsung Debuts Semiconductor Innovations at Samsung Tech Day that Maximize Data Center Efficiencies and ... Associated Press (press release) (blog) Full coverage