ExecOnline partners with elite business schools to enable executives at the world’s largest companies to master and apply critical insights and practical solutions.
ExecOnline breaks the compromise between cost and quality through a dynamic and interactive online learning environment that scales across the enterprise and fosters collaborative skill building.
ExecOnline provides school partners with everything they need to successfully develop online executive education programs including a customizable learning management system, online instructional design and full sales and marketing capabilities.
- ExecOnline Secures $18M in Series C Funding FinSMEs
ExecOnline, a NYC-based provider of certificate-bearing leadership and development (L&D) programs in partnership with elite business schools, closed an ...
- What The 4th Industrial Revolution Will Mean For Your Career Forbes
We are at the beginning of a 4th industrial revolution which is going to transform and augment most industries, businesses and careers. In this post we look at ...
- Pro Rata - October 2, 2018 Axios
Situational awareness: Amazon this morning raised the minimum wage for all of its U.S. workers to $15 per hour, including part-timers and seasonal workers.
- ExecOnline Secures $16 Million Series B Investment PR Newswire
NEW YORK, July 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ExecOnline announced today that it secured a $16 million Series B investment round. The round was led by ...
- How ExecOnline Is Personalizing Executive Training Bloomberg
Ed-tech platform ExecOnline partners with top business schools such as Berkeley and Wharton to provide personalized executive training. And students apply ...
- Term Sheet -- Wednesday, October 3 Fortune
Good morning, Term Sheet readers. Busy news day today. Here's the rundown: NEW FIRM: Term Sheet has learned that Golden Gate Capital longtime ...
- Fight Ambiguity by Focusing Agile Talent Chief Learning Officer
The presidential election laid another layer of complexity across business leaders' lines of sight. But traditional responses are not the right responses.
- The First Priority: Counter Space The New York Times
For Adrienne Cheatham, a chef, and Stephen Bailey, founder of an online consulting firm, the kitchen was all-important.
- Top 6 trends in higher education Brookings Institution
Emal Dusst and Rebecca Winthrop discuss the six trends that will help support learning and skill development in higher education.
- 10 EdTech Companies You Need To Know About Forbes
In 2012, the MIT Technology Review posed the following question: “What's been the single biggest innovation in education ?” At the time, most people couldn't ...
- The exec who oversees Match, OKCupid, and Plenty of Fish says online dating hasn't solved the hardest part of finding love Business Insider
Mandy Ginsberg, CEO of Match Group North America, says she once thought online dating would make it easy for everyone to find a relationship. She was ...
- 15 Technologies Bringing Innovation To The Enterprise Forbes Now
Tech companies from the Bay Area to Tel Aviv are busily—and sometimes stealthily—changing every aspect of the enterprise, from operations and IT to ...
- This week in NYC funding news: Petal, Braze, Truebill, Arkadium, Templafy New York Business Journal
In this week's VC column we ask: Who needs VCs? Jessica Rovello, the CEO and co-founder of interactive *content* company Arkadium, works with big-name ...
- Inside Top Chef Star Adrienne Cheatham's Intimate New Orleans Wedding—Yes, She Baked Her Own Cake! PEOPLE.com
Chef Adrienne Cheatham just can't stay out of the kitchen—even on her wedding day. The Top Chef star, who was the runner-up on season 15 of the Bravo ...
- MIT, Tuck, Columbia Partner With Singapore Online Firm To Slash Cost Of Elite Management Education Forbes
The executive education sections of MIT Sloan, Tuck Dartmouth, and Columbia Business School have become founding academic institutions in partnership ...
- 14 New York Tech Companies To Watch In 2016 Forbes
New York's tech ecosystem is strengthening dramatically. In fact, after Silicon Valley, no other area has seen more early stage funding flowing to local startups.
- How edtech start-ups are shaking up executive education Financial Times
Executive education has long been a lucrative market for business schools, but they now face competition from tech start-ups, which have seen an opportunity ...
- Term Sheet -- Thursday, July 27 Fortune
I'm back! Huge thanks to Polina Marinova, Jen Wieczner and Robert Hackett for filling in. Today I'm diving into direct listings. Remember early 2017, when the ...
- Is educational technology serving man? (opinion) Inside Higher Ed
Educational technology companies have some trust issues and should be required to prove that they're pursuing more than their own financial bottom line, John ...
- The 10 Largest NYC Startup Fundings of October 2018 AlleyWatch
A look at the largest startup fundings for NYC startups for October 2018.
- Monster Headphones Exec Aims To Turn It Up In Online Poker PlayUSA
Fred Khalilian, COO of headphone company Monster, is launching an online poker site, PokerTribe.com, which he wants to run in tandem with US tribal nations.
- Starting in DC, WeWork Giving $20 Million to Help Entrepreneurs Washingtonian.com
By Mark Sullivan Milinda Balthrop's goal for the coming year is incredibly personal. Through the Filmmakers for Tomorrow Foundation, a nonprofit she and.
- Kate Eberle Walker Joins Tutor.com as SVP of Strategy and Corporate Development PR Web
Tutor.com, the largest online tutoring *service* in the US announced today that Kate Eberle Walker has joined the company as Senior Vice President of Strategy ...
- MTPV Power Secures $16M in Series C Financing FinSMEs
MTPV Power Corporation, a Medford, MA- and Austin, TX-based clean energy company that converts heat to electricity using semiconductor chips, raised $16m ...
- FAST 25: DeveloperTown | 2015-07-15 Indianapolis Business Journal
If you're going to hire DeveloperTown, Managing Partner Michael Cloran said, do so at the start of a project.
- Term Sheet -- Monday, October 27 Fortune
Greetings from the home office, where I'm getting resettled after returning from the West Coast. Some notes to kick off our Monday: • New fund alert: Gauge ...
- Tesco nabs Facebook exec in online push CITY A.M.
TESCO has poached bosses from both Facebook and Sainsbury to lead its new online ebooks and music services.
- Refactor Capital Archives AlleyWatch
NYC Tech News for the week ending 10/20 including the NYC startup fundings, NYC startup exits, and NYC Tech events including news for SAM.AI, vertoe ...