Soldsie is a social commerce platform that allows customers to purchase products through comments on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- 4 Apps for Small Business Owners to Sell Their Products Black Enterprise
Small business owners, or social media users who simply want to sell old treasures and pocket some change, can now push their products without having to fork ...
- Miami Hotel's Bespoke Digital Platform Manages Stays And Connects Guests PSFK
The Life House Hotel in downtown Miami integrates a digital platform that allows for streamlined booking, checkin and more, including an optional social ...
- Instagram Tools: The Ultimate List For Business & Growth Business 2 Community
In the race to the best social platforms, Instagram has become a strong contender in the last couple of years. Which means there's an Instagram tool for ...
- Chris Bennett, CEO of Soldsie and Wonderschool, is a true entrepreneur Rolling Out
Silicon Valley is home to industry disrupters and capable individuals with inventive minds, and one such person is Chris Bennett, CEO of two new startups.
- Soldsie Kicks Social Selling Up Another Notch With New Platform for Instagram Black Enterprise
Have2Have.it increases conversions, traffic and ROI from Instagram to a brandâ€™s website making making it easier to access *content*.
- Wonderschool raises $20M to help people start in-home preschools TechCrunch
Educators already don't get paid enough, and those that work in preschools or daycares often make 48% less. Meanwhile, parents struggle to find great early ...
- 7 Social Media Selling Tools to Drive Sales BusinessNewsDaily
Social media is a major avenue for e-commerce. Learn how to take advantage of your online presence and convert sales with these tools.
- â€˜Black in Americaâ€™ 4: Chris Bennett, One Year Later Black Enterprise
Technology founder Chris Bennett discusses the changes he's seen in Silicon Valley one year after the Black in America documentary aired.
- Soldsie, The Service That Lets You Shop Via Facebook And Instagram Comments, Raises $4 Million TechCrunch
Soldsie, an e-commerce *service* enabling businesses to sell directly to their Facebook fans and Instagram followers through the comments section, has raised ...
- 9 Tools to Sell Products on Instagram Practical Ecommerce
Instagram offers companies the opportunity to showcase physical products to many engaged followers. And with the right tools, businesses can make those ...
- Instagram Users Can Become Consumers Thanks To A New App Launching Today Forbes
Social solutions company Soldsie announced today that their newest product - Have2Have.it - is the first affordable solution that creates a direct path from ...
- 10 Tech Tools That Will Help You Get Instagram Followers Entrepreneur
Any business serious about long-term success needs to focus on increasing its brand visibility through social media. However, with so much competition, many ...
- World's First Social Selling Platform, Soldsie, Targets Brands With New Advancements Forbes
The world's first social shopping *service*, Soldsie, announced today that they are expanding their social selling presence by integrating with Magento, ...
- Wonderschool gets $2M to help solve America’s childcare quandary TechCrunch
In the U.S., childcare presents a nerve-wracking quagmire for parents. It's expensive—almost a fifth of American families spend more than a quarter of their ...
- 3 Startups Making Instagram Shoppable Fashionista
A few apps (and some clever workarounds) are making it easier for followers to buy the things they see on Instagram.
- Apps to Help You Start Selling on Facebook -- Now Entrepreneur
First there was ecommerce, then mcommerce and now it's all about fcommerce: otherwise known as selling on Facebook. Recently, the social network revealed ...
- Interactives: Facebook boosting small businesses Dallas Morning News
Small businesses and female entrepreneurs are driving a new wave of e-commerce on Facebook, known as f-commerce.
- What would a venture capitalist say about that? Startups get a chance to find out Miami Herald
Access to capital is lacking — that's a common refrain among Miami area entrepreneurs, and particularly in minority communities. So Derick Pearson and ...
- How To Sell On Instagram: Emerging Trends and Platform Business.com
Emerging Instagram trends and tools for every business owner. Learn to master the skills of social selling.
- Instagram Small Businesses Shopping, Selling Clothing Refinery29
About six months ago, Lisa Williams of Lisa Says Gah, a San Francisco-based online women's clothing store, signed up for the third-party shopping app ...
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage CIO
From letting Facebook users simply comment 'sold' to buy an item to engaging your customers, CIO.com looks at how a small business should invest in ...
- How To Get More Instagram Followers In 11 Easy Steps Romper
Running a social media account can sometimes feel overwhelming. How do you get more followers when everyone else is trying to do the same thing? There's a ...
- 9 Tools to Sell on Facebook Practical Ecommerce
Facebook recorded strong earnings in the most recent quarter, with a daily active user base of over one billion, outperforming expectations across.
- How Philips is experimenting with shoppable social media Econsultancy
With up to two billion active users it's clear that platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp simply cannot be ignored when it comes to doing business in the 21st ...
- 30 best Instagram marketing tools for your business ClickZ
Instagram can be challenging for marketers when searching for the right kind of tools. Here's an attempt to help you improve your Instagram marketing efforts, ...
- Taobao Appeals To Millennials With Shoppable Retail Festival PSFK
The Chinese ecommerce giant allowed people in the audience as well as those streaming the festival at home to purchase show merch from featured retailers ...
- 6 Tools SMBs Without Websites Can Use to Sell Online Street Fight
While global retailers spend millions on the latest mobile optimization strategies, many small business owners are still struggling just to get basic websites up ...
- 10 Ways to Use Instagram for Ecommerce Marketing Practical Ecommerce
The photo-sharing site Instagram is in a transition phase between personal and business use. Unlike Facebook or Pinterest, for instance, the site offers.
- How Social Commerce Is Driving Marketing And Sales Together Forbes
Socially-integrated commerce is inevitable in a world where word of mouth is the most trusted avenue for purchasing decisions.
- 7 Instagram Tools Your Business Needs in 2016 Huffington Post
Do you use Instagram in your marketing strategy effectively, or you want to but wonder which Instagram tools will work for you? There's no denying...
- 25 black founders and VCs to watch in 2018 PitchBook News & Analysis
In honor of Black History Month, we've compiled a list of 25 black founders and VCs paving the way for the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Facebook Is Testing A 'Buy' Button That Lets Users Purchase Products Straight From Facebook Pages Business Insider
Facebook Facebook has launched a new "buy" button that lets users purchase items straight from Facebook ads and pages without ever leaving the social ...
- 9 Ecommerce Businesses Using Instagram for Sales Practical Ecommerce
Instagram has become a popular destination for retailers to post product photos in hopes of selling their wares. Perhaps the bazaar-like feel or focus on.
- 8 Trends That Are Changing E-Commerce Twice
With the demand for online shopping growing (more than half a trillion dollars in sales are projected by 2020), e-commerce merchants who sit idly by are not.
- 10 Social Ecommerce Tools for Online Retailers CIO
The more popular social media gets, the harder it can be for online businesses to stand out enough to find new customers or reach existing ones. These 10 ...
- FundersClub Provides Update on 6 Year Anniversary: 30 Exits and Counting Crowdfund Insider
FundersClub, an online capital formation platform that uses Reg D 506b to back promising young firms, has just provided an update on the status of their.
- 14 Best Instagram Apps For Taking Your Content To The Next Level hypebot.com
Although it hasn't been around as long as some social media platforms, Instagram has nonetheless become a crowded place to try and get your brand (or your ...
- 13 Black Founders Making Moves in Tech Tech.Co
Diversity has been a huge issue in tech for many years, more specifically a lack thereof. Although African Americans represent a small percentage of individuals ...
- How to Sell Products on Instagram Business 2 Community
Did you know that an entire e-commerce ecosystem was building itself in Kuwait thanks to Instagram? From comic books to sheep, these entrepreneurs are ...
- Travel Magazine's IGTV Series Showcases Destinations Through Locals' Eyes PSFK
Hoping to drive commerce with *content*, Travel + Leisure is taking advantage of Instagram's IGTV video platform to offer travelers glimpses into the everyday lives ...
- 8 Tips for Better Instagram Marketing for Business Business 2 Community
If your business isn't on Instagram these days, you'd better have a good reason. If you sell any kind of physical product, if you have stores, or if you want people ...
- Hide the credit card: You can buy products on Instagram Macworld
The photo-sharing app implements a button so that users can buy a product, download an app or sign up to a website directly on Instagram.
- Marriott Offers Verified Spaces For Bumble Members To Meet Their Dates PSFK
Bridging the gap between online and offline community, the dating app is partnering with Marriott's Moxy hotels to provide entertaining meeting spaces for ...
- It's Time We Ditched the Term 'Cart' in Online Shopping Entrepreneur
With all the innovations we've seen, why is the experience of actually making a purchase on the web still so poor?
- Does the customer journey really matter? Customer Think
Will analyzing the customer journey help you deliver more value to your clients? Can it improve your profits and sales? To answer that question, look no further ...
- Tech Entrepreneur Raises $2M To Expand In-Home Preschool Platform In 15 Cities Moguldom
Tech entrepreneur raises $2M in seed funding to expand a platform that lets child care providers earn money in their own in-home preschool.
- Teens Are Trading In Facebook For Platforms Like Snapchat And Instagram PSFK
This article titled “Teens are abandoning Facebook in dramatic numbers, study finds” was written by Olivia Solon in San Francisco, for theguardian.com on ...
- These Protest Posters Were Delivered As An Instagram Coloring Book PSFK
BBH Los Angeles made a series of posters in honor of the March for Our Lives that Instagram users could remix and repost to support the cause.
- 10 Terrific Instagram Tools for Business Business 2 Community
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past several years, you're aware of Instagram's rise to prominence as a platform for more than artsy photos of ice ...
- One Of Deadpool 2's Characters Has A LinkedIn Profile PSFK
X-Force newcomer Peter gets the social media treatment with his own page on the business networking site.
- How to Use Blockchain Technology to Retain More Customers CMSWire
Blockchain technology could revolutionize the way businesses market to and retain their customers. In fact, it has the potential to improve businesses in big ways ...
- Small business gets boost from mobile marketing USA TODAY
Small businesses face more options, confusion in mobile marketing.
- Instagram Addresses Users' Mental Health By Forming A Wellbeing Team PSFK
The social media platform is responding to a study on its negative repercussions with an initiative to make the community safer.
- 24 Instagram Marketing Tools for More Followers, Likes & Sales Business 2 Community
As Instagram marketing becomes less of a choice and more of a necessity for your business, it can be frustrating to have yet another social media account to ...
- 5 Electronic Payment Trends That Will Affect the Way Retailers Do Business This Year AllBusiness.com
In a growing digital economy, electronic payment solutions can boost retailers' bottom lines while enhancing the shopping experience for customers.
- 10 Ways to Get the Most Out of Instagram Marketing BusinessNewsDaily
In 2013, singer Beyoncé proved to the world that Instagram is more than just another social media platform. On Dec. 12, just before the stroke of midnight, the ...
- Everyone From Vogue to Style Bloggers is Cashing In on Your Mindless Instagram Scrolling: Here's How Racked
Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to ...
- How to Build a Killer Facebook Page for Your Retail Company Entrepreneur
In lieu of a stand alone website, a Facebook page may work for your business. But only if it's done right.
- E-Commerce Company Learns to Sell Directly on Facebook New York Times
Ashley White started her company, the Polkadot Alley, to supplement her full-time income as a high school teacher. By 2009, she had a modest profit and a new ...
- Why Travel Brands Are Building Spaces To Foster Community PSFK
Travel companies from hotels to booking platforms are designing communal spaces that bring people together around shared interests.
- Interview: How Viacom Is Evolving With Audiences PSFK
Viacom's Kodi Foster discusses applying data strategy to entertainment for cross-generational audiences before joining us on stage at PSFK's CXI 2018 ...
- The Incredibles' Super-Home Is Listed On Zillow PSFK
The Easter egg ad uses the real estate marketplace to give viewers a peek inside the world of Pixar's The Incredibles 2.
- FundersClub takes crowdsourcing approach to early-stage venture capital Daily Beast
The social, consumer-facing web created by Google, Facebook, Twitter, and hundreds of other companies that sprang up in the Silicon Valley would not exist ...
- Brawny's Female Empowerment Campaign Creates Comics Out Of 'Sheros' PSFK
The brand is taking people's stories about courageous women and turning them into comic strips made by female artists.
- SoftTechVC's Charles Hudson is launching a 'pre-seed' firm Fortune
Venture capitalist Charles Hudson is stepping away from his full-time responsibilities as a partner with SoftTechVC, in order to launch a new “pre-seed” ...
- How Instagram is changing the design industry Building Design + Construction
The digital and physical worlds are colliding. How will social media platforms influence the way we design spaces?
- What B2B can learn from B2C subscription models Fierce
The subscription model is taking the retail industry by storm, from beauty products to grocery items. An interview with Magento's Bob Moore reveals that the B2B ...
- Like2Buy Simplifies Shopping on Instagram ClickZ
Curalate, a Philadelphia start-up specializing in visual marketing and analytics, has launched Like2Buy, a platform that makes it easier for people to shop on ...
- PSFK SAN FRANCISCO - The Future Of Retail conference PSFK
At PSFK SAN FRANCISCO, the team behind PSFK's Future of Retail 2014 Report will shine a light to reveal the exciting possibilities developing for brands and ...
- Nation's Leading African American Entrepreneurs And Corporate Executives To Gather In Atlanta At The 20th Annual Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit PR Newswire
NEW YORK, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --BLACK ENTERPRISE will kick off the 20th annual Entrepreneurs Summit hosted by Nationwide on Wednesday, May ...
- Facebook Just Created A New Unit of Time PSFK
The social network's VR division came up with a new unit to measure individual frames in digital video.
- 5 powerful hashtag tools for marketing on Twitter Social Barrel
Marketing on Twitter has evolved over the years. The platform provides one of the best opportunities to reach out to millions of potential customers every.
- Imaginary Magazine Covers Move The New Yorker To The Streets Of Tokyo PSFK
A website where artists based in Tokyo create magazine covers about what they think makes the city and Japanese culture special.
- OkCupid Wants To Change Swipe Culture By Redefining 'DTF' PSFK
OkCupid launched a campaign to emphasize its place in the dating sphere as an antidote to hookup culture.
- Robotic Finger Swipes Right On 6,000 Tinder Matches an Hour PSFK
For the Tinder user who values quantity over quality, the Tinda Finger enables you to automate swiping and therefore 'like' potential matches exponentially ...
- Add Visuals to 2015 Social Media Marketing Practical Ecommerce
The social web has gone visual. One look at your Facebook News Feed provides proof. You now see more graphics, photos, and videos than ever. Plus,
- Report names Toronto and Montreal among top 10 global cities for tech BetaKit
In a report from analysts at U.S.-based Expert Market, Toronto and Montreal are among the top ten tech hubs to live and work.
- The Five Forces of mPOS PYMNTS.com
Players continue to zig and zag around the mPOS space yet common themes are beginning to emerge. The March mPOS Tracker highlights the five key things ...
- Sales - Dramatically Increase Conversions Using the Scarcity Principle MarketingProfs.com
Sales - The impulse to acquire what is scarce is wired deep into the oldest part of our brain, alongside our other survival instincts. Here are four ideas for how to .
- Why Coca-Cola Sponsored A Digital-Only Soccer Player PSFK
The latest Coca-Cola endorser is Alex Hunter, a soccer player that has a loaded backstory and a dream-come-true career in the big leagues. However, unlike ...
- Brooks Brothers Partnered With Instagram Star To Loop Video Ads PSFK
Instagrammer Mike Mellia created a series of looping videos that the fashion industry want to use for advertisements.
- Use This Anti-Social Media App To Kick Your Social Media Addiction PSFK
All of the social network apps available out there allows users to scroll and browse endlessly. More often than not, users have difficulty staying off their phones ...
- ZigZag Stripe settles into its new home in downtown Waxahachie Waxahachie Daily Light
WAXAHACHIE — With a dream to help women of all shapes and sizes feel fabulous on the inside and out, owner of the recently opened boutique The ZigZag ...
- Learn Sign Language Through This Series Of Educational GIFs PSFK
We sat down with GIPHY to talk about their new information portal consisting of American Sign Language (ASL) GIFS.
- Future Fabrics Make Social Media Tactile And Translate Light Into Audio PSFK
PSFK attended the opening of AFFOA's first Fabric Discovery Center, where advanced technology is being woven into textiles.
- How social media can change the face of fundraising The Guardian
Ian Pearman explains how charities, like Kids Company and Refuge, are using social media to change the face of fundraising.
- Artist Uses Body Paint To Create A 2D Superhero Visual Illusion PSFK
Kay Pike is the pioneer of a new body paint art form she calls Cospaint.
- Snapchat Unveils A New Type Of Lens For Stranger Things PSFK
The new interactive lens places a person in the world of Netflix's original series Stranger Things.
- Hoping To Ride The Crowdfunding Wave, Celery Lets Sellers Accept Pre-Orders, Charge When Products Ready To Ship TechCrunch
Airbrite, a Y Combinator-backed e-commerce startup, is debuting its first product today called Celery (its name a play on the world “sell”). Celery is designed to ...
- W Magazine's Katy Perry Cover Brings Augmented Reality Into Print PSFK
For its September issue, W Magazine created an AR app that readers can use to watch pages come to life.
- Naming your startup: fun, friendly or just plain hipster? Ventureburn
If your startup name can't potentially be used as an everyday verb or doesn't end with “ly” you've probably missed the trend train. Geekatoo, LOOKK, Ordrin ...
- University Professor Is Asking YouTube To Pay His Salary PSFK
Professor Steve Keen is taking to crowdfunding to continue his alternative economics research.
- Lululemon Flagship Store Mixes Coffee And Pre-Made Meals With Yoga PSFK
The workout apparel brand has added a cafe to their largest European location. The Lululemon flagship store now serves protein shakes and Ozone coffee.
- YouTube Debuts Its Own Typeface Called YouTube Sans PSFK
When Google debuted its own font Product Sans in 2015, it helped the company's branding become more uniform across its array of different properties.
- Why Twitter is a charity's best friend Third Sector
Charities that spend time developing creative, varied social media accounts and communicating with potential donors will feel the benefits, writes Javier Buron.
- Social media increasingly influencing art market – with Instagram more popular than ever Evening Standard
Instagram and Facebook are increasingly influencing what art people buy, according to a new report. The Hiscox Online Art Trade Report found more buyers ...
- Ford Gives Free Cars To Social Media Influencers | from PSFK PSFK
100 lucky bloggers and tweeters will be gifted a free Fiesta in return for comments relating to their experiences with the model.
- Just Around The Corner: 2014 ASD Las Vegas Tradeshow Featuring SourceDirect TopTenWholesale News
Bringing in over 41000 attendees and 2000 exhibitors, ASD means business with their annual consumer-goods tradeshow.
- Which 15 Startups Reached A Million Users The Fastest? | from PSFK PSFK
Business Insider has compiled a report of 15 hot startups and how long it took them to reach 1,000,000 users, downloads or sales. The list includes social media ...
- Alex Bogusky: Why Are Our Cars So Dumb? | from PSFK PSFK
Thoughts on the "digital super me", holistic solutions and systems design.