Soldsie is a social commerce platform that allows customers to purchase products through comments on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Soldsie, The Service That Lets You Shop Via Facebook And Instagram Comments, Raises $4 Million TechCrunch
Soldsie, an e-commerce *service* enabling businesses to sell directly to their Facebook fans and Instagram followers through the comments section, has raised ...
- 4 Apps for Small Business Owners to Sell Their Products Black Enterprise
Small business owners, or social media users who simply want to sell old treasures and pocket some change, can now push their products without having to fork ...
- Soldsie Kicks Social Selling Up Another Notch With New Platform for Instagram Black Enterprise
Have2Have.it increases conversions, traffic and ROI from Instagram to a brandâ€™s website making making it easier to access *content*.
- 27 black founders and investors to watch in 2019 PitchBook News & Analysis
This Black History Month, we're highlighting 27 founders and investors who are leaving their marks on venture capital and tech.
- 7 Social Media Selling Tools to Drive Sales BusinessNewsDaily
Social media is a major avenue for e-commerce. Learn how to take advantage of your online presence and convert sales with these tools.
- Instagram Tools: The Ultimate List For Business & Growth Business 2 Community
In the race to the best social platforms, Instagram has become a strong contender in the last couple of years. Which means there's an Instagram tool for ...
- Chris Bennett, CEO of Soldsie and Wonderschool, is a true entrepreneur Rolling Out
Silicon Valley is home to industry disrupters and capable individuals with inventive minds, and one such person is Chris Bennett, CEO of two new startups.
- F-Commerce Startup Soldsie Raises $1 Million For Its Facebook Comments-Based Shopping Platform TechCrunch
E-commerce startup Soldsie, which just announced in January that it had raised $425000 from 72 investors through FundersClub, has now officially closed its ...
- Instagram Users Can Become Consumers Thanks To A New App Launching Today Forbes
Social solutions company Soldsie announced today that their newest product - Have2Have.it - is the first affordable solution that creates a direct path from ...
- 9 Tools to Sell Products on Instagram Practical Ecommerce
Instagram offers companies the opportunity to showcase physical products to many engaged followers. And with the right tools, businesses can make those ...
- 10 Free Instagram Marketing Tools You Can’t Live Without Business 2 Community
Instagram is one of the leading social media platforms right now with more than a billion monthly active users. Nowadays, it is obvious that it doesn't matter what ...
- Wonderschool raises $20M to help people start in-home preschools TechCrunch
Educators already don't get paid enough, and those that work in preschools or daycares often make 48% less. Meanwhile, parents struggle to find great early ...
- 25 black founders and VCs to watch in 2018 PitchBook News & Analysis
In honor of Black History Month, we've compiled a list of 25 black founders and VCs paving the way for the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Apps to Help You Start Selling on Facebook -- Now Entrepreneur
First there was ecommerce, then mcommerce and now it's all about fcommerce: otherwise known as selling on Facebook. Recently, the social network revealed ...
- 9 Tools to Sell on Facebook Practical Ecommerce
Facebook recorded strong earnings in the most recent quarter, with a daily active user base of over one billion, outperforming expectations across.
- 6 Tools SMBs Without Websites Can Use to Sell Online Street Fight
Understanding that many SMBs don't have a business website, a number of hyperlocal vendors have introduced platforms that give merchants a way to ...
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage CIO
From letting Facebook users simply comment 'sold' to buy an item to engaging your customers, CIO.com looks at how a small business should invest in ...
- Wonderschool gets $2M to help solve America’s childcare quandary TechCrunch
In the U.S., childcare presents a nerve-wracking quagmire for parents. It's expensive—almost a fifth of American families spend more than a quarter of their ...
- Facebook selling fuels businesses in North Texas | Business Dallas Morning News
Small businesses and female entrepreneurs are driving a new wave of e-commerce on Facebook, known as f-commerce.
- Anna Delvey Brought Peak Scammer Fashion To Court NYLON
UPDATE 3/29/2019 1:50pm: Apparently, Anna Delvey cares a little bit too much about maintaining her scammer fashionista status: She didn't show up to court ...
- 3 Startups Making Instagram Shoppable Fashionista
A few apps (and some clever workarounds) are making it easier for followers to buy the things they see on Instagram.
- 13 Black Founders Making Moves in Tech Tech.Co
Diversity has been a huge issue in tech for many years, more specifically a lack thereof. Although African Americans represent a small percentage of individuals ...
- Top 4 Industries for Entrepreneurs Black Enterprise
As we gear up for the Entrepreneurs Summit 2015, we review the top four industries for entrepreneurs.
- 10 Ways to Use Instagram for Ecommerce Marketing Practical Ecommerce
The photo-sharing site Instagram is in a transition phase between personal and business use. Unlike Facebook or Pinterest, for instance, the site offers.
- Hotel Yearbook: Get off the Social Media Merry-Go-Round with Social Commerce | By Hilary Murphy Hospitality Net
In a recent interview Seth Godin, author of several marketing bestsellers, declared:
- Why eCommerce Retailers Need to Embrace Social Consumers Business 2 Community
Today there are over 2.07 billion active social media accounts. 64% of those users admit that they visit social media sites at least once per day. In fact, the ...
- How Philips is experimenting with shoppable social media Econsultancy
With up to two billion active users it's clear that platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp simply cannot be ignored when it comes to doing business in the 21st ...
- How To Sell On Instagram: Emerging Trends and Platform Business.com
Emerging Instagram trends and tools for every business owner. Learn to master the skills of social selling.
- 10 Tech Tools That Will Help You Get Instagram Followers Entrepreneur
Any business serious about long-term success needs to focus on increasing its brand visibility through social media. However, with so much competition, many ...
- Leapwork Raises $10M in Series A Funding FinSMEs
Leapwork, a Copenhagen, Denmark-based workplace automation company, raised $10m in Series A funding. Backers included DN Capital and e.ventures.
- How to Sell Products on Instagram Business 2 Community
Did you know that an entire e-commerce ecosystem was building itself in Kuwait thanks to Instagram? From comic books to sheep, these entrepreneurs are ...
- Chirpify Adds Analytics to Social Commerce, Acquires Measureful Small Business Trends
The social commerce space is heating up. Chirpify, a social commerce site, is adding analytics to its social media selling tools by acquiring Measureful.
- Tech Entrepreneur Raises $2M To Expand In-Home Preschool Platform In 15 Cities Moguldom
Tech entrepreneur raises $2M in seed funding to expand a platform that lets child care providers earn money in their own in-home preschool.
- It's Time We Ditched the Term 'Cart' in Online Shopping Entrepreneur
With all the innovations we've seen, why is the experience of actually making a purchase on the web still so poor?
- How Social Commerce Is Driving Marketing And Sales Together Forbes
Socially-integrated commerce is inevitable in a world where word of mouth is the most trusted avenue for purchasing decisions.
- Facebook Is Testing A 'Buy' Button That Lets Users Purchase Products Straight From Facebook Pages Business Insider
Facebook Facebook has launched a new "buy" button that lets users purchase items straight from Facebook ads and pages without ever leaving the social ...
- Chirpify, A Service That Lets You Shop By Replying “Buy” On Social Media, Raises $6M Series A TechCrunch
Chirpify, a startup aiming to simplify online commerce by bringing them to the platforms where people congregate, like Twitter, and more recently Facebook, and ...
- Everyone From Vogue to Style Bloggers is Cashing In on Your Mindless Instagram Scrolling: Here's How Racked
Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to ...
- FundersClub takes crowdsourcing approach to early-stage venture capital Daily Beast
The social, consumer-facing web created by Google, Facebook, Twitter, and hundreds of other companies that sprang up in the Silicon Valley would not exist ...
- 8 Tips for Better Instagram Marketing for Business Business 2 Community
If your business isn't on Instagram these days, you'd better have a good reason. If you sell any kind of physical product, if you have stores, or if you want people ...
- How to Build a Killer Facebook Page for Your Retail Company Entrepreneur
In lieu of a stand alone website, a Facebook page may work for your business. But only if it's done right.
- SoftTechVC’s Charles Hudson is launching a ‘pre-seed’ firm Fortune
Venture capitalist Charles Hudson is stepping away from his full-time responsibilities as a partner with SoftTechVC, in order to launch a new “pre-seed” ...
- Prince EA Believes STREAM Token will Provide Content Creators Fair Wages Black Enterprise
Prince EA is known for his motivational videos that break the million viewer mark every time he puts a new one out but, as of late, he has been heavily involved ...
- How to Use Blockchain Technology to Retain More Customers CMSWire
Blockchain technology could revolutionize the way businesses market to and retain their customers. In fact, it has the potential to improve businesses in big ways ...
- 14 Best Instagram Apps For Taking Your Content To The Next Level hypebot.com
Although it hasn't been around as long as some social media platforms, Instagram has nonetheless become a crowded place to try and get your brand (or your ...
- E-Commerce Company Learns to Sell Directly on Facebook New York Times
Ashley White started her company, the Polkadot Alley, to supplement her full-time income as a high school teacher. By 2009, she had a modest profit and a new ...
- 8 Trends That Are Changing E-Commerce Twice
With the demand for online shopping growing (more than half a trillion dollars in sales are projected by 2020), e-commerce merchants who sit idly by are not.
- Backed By $1.3M, Social Commerce Startup Getonic Looks Beyond F-Commerce, With ~5,000 SMBs, 15 Corporates Signed Up To Sell TechCrunch
Israeli startup Getonic, which builds tools for small businesses wanting to sell via social channels such as Facebook, has announced it has raised $1.3 million in ...
- Does the customer journey really matter? Customer Think
Will analyzing the customer journey help you deliver more value to your clients? Can it improve your profits and sales? To answer that question, look no further ...
- What B2B can learn from B2C subscription models Fierce
The subscription model is taking the retail industry by storm, from beauty products to grocery items. An interview with Magento's Bob Moore reveals that the B2B ...
- Wonderschool - MogulWatch Moguldom
Started in 2016 by a group of educators and technologists in California, Wonderschool offers a platform where people can start infant and toddler programs and ...
- 5 Electronic Payment Trends That Will Affect the Way Retailers Do Business This Year AllBusiness.com
In a growing digital economy, electronic payment solutions can boost retailers' bottom lines while enhancing the shopping experience for customers.
- FundersClub Provides Update on 6 Year Anniversary: 30 Exits and Counting Crowdfund Insider
FundersClub, an online capital formation platform that uses Reg D 506b to back promising young firms, has just provided an update on the status of their.
- Hide the credit card: You can buy products on Instagram Macworld
The photo-sharing app implements a button so that users can buy a product, download an app or sign up to a website directly on Instagram.
- Like2Buy Simplifies Shopping on Instagram ClickZ
Curalate, a Philadelphia start-up specializing in visual marketing and analytics, has launched Like2Buy, a platform that makes it easier for people to shop on ...
- Nation's Leading African American Entrepreneurs And Corporate Executives To Gather In Atlanta At The 20th Annual Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit PR Newswire
NEW YORK, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --BLACK ENTERPRISE will kick off the 20th annual Entrepreneurs Summit hosted by Nationwide on Wednesday, May ...
- How Instagram is changing the design industry Building Design + Construction
The digital and physical worlds are colliding. How will social media platforms influence the way we design spaces?
- Add Visuals to 2015 Social Media Marketing Practical Ecommerce
The social web has gone visual. One look at your Facebook News Feed provides proof. You now see more graphics, photos, and videos than ever. Plus,
- Hoping To Ride The Crowdfunding Wave, Celery Lets Sellers Accept Pre-Orders, Charge When Products Ready To Ship TechCrunch
Airbrite, a Y Combinator-backed e-commerce startup, is debuting its first product today called Celery (its name a play on the world “sell”). Celery is designed to ...
- ZigZag Stripe settles into its new home in downtown Waxahachie Waxahachie Daily Light
WAXAHACHIE — With a dream to help women of all shapes and sizes feel fabulous on the inside and out, owner of the recently opened boutique The ZigZag ...
- UK social commerce platform Moteefe snaps up $2.2 mln seed PE Hub
London-based social commerce platform Moteefe has raised $2.2 million in seed funding. The investors included Charles Songhurst, Livingbridge, Force Over ...
- Sales - Dramatically Increase Conversions Using the Scarcity Principle MarketingProfs.com
Sales - The impulse to acquire what is scarce is wired deep into the oldest part of our brain, alongside our other survival instincts. Here are four ideas for how to .
- BuyReply Raises $1 Million From Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures & Others For An SMS, Email & Twitter-Based E-Commerce Solution TechCrunch
BuyReply, a company that has developed a new platform for e-commerce that allows consumers to purchase items from offline medium, such as TV, print, ...
- Marcia Wade Talbert, Author at Black Enterprise Black Enterprise
Marcia is a multimedia *content* producer focusing on technology at Black Enterprise Magazine. In this capacity she writes and assigns stories to educate readers ...
- How social media can change the face of fundraising The Guardian
Ian Pearman explains how charities, like Kids Company and Refuge, are using social media to change the face of fundraising.
- Just Around The Corner: 2014 ASD Las Vegas Tradeshow Featuring SourceDirect TopTenWholesale News
Bringing in over 41000 attendees and 2000 exhibitors, ASD means business with their annual consumer-goods tradeshow.
- Can emoji help save endangered animals? Christian Science Monitor
WWF International launched its 'Endangered Emoji' campaign, letting users donate to conservation efforts via Twitter. The campaign reflects efforts by charities ...
- Why Twitter is a charity's best friend Third Sector
Charities that spend time developing creative, varied social media accounts and communicating with potential donors will feel the benefits, writes Javier Buron.
- Social media increasingly influencing art market – with Instagram more popular than ever Evening Standard
Instagram and Facebook are increasingly influencing what art people buy, according to a new report. The Hiscox Online Art Trade Report found more buyers ...
- June Bella celebrates a community at its best Pensacola News Journal
Some may call us crazy . You have to be to live in Florida, they say and shake their heads. Hurricanes and floods. Sinkholes and sharks. Mosquitoes and ...