Pindrop Security provides enterprise solutions that help prevent phone-based fraud. Its acoustical fingerprinting technology detects fraudulent calls and authenticates legitimate callers, helping customers eliminate financial losses and reduce operational costs. Pindrop’s breakthrough technology is the first of its kind to fingerprint individual phone calls, providing verification of caller provenance. Recently named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies at the 2012 RSA conference and a Gartner “Cool Vendor” in Enterprise Unified Communications and Network Services for 2012, Pindrop’s solutions help companies feel more confident in the security of phone-based financial transactions.
- Voice Security Company Pindrop Raises $90M To Scale Into Protecting Devices Crunchbase News
- Voice Security Company Raises $90 Million in Series D Funding Black Enterprise
- Pindrop Raises $90 Million Series D to Fuel Global Expansion Business Wire
- Pindrop raises $90M to bring its voice-fraud prevention to IoT devices and Europe TechCrunch
- Speak Up: Pindrop Raises $90M to Expand Voice Security Fortune
- View full coverage on Google News
- Daily briefing. The CyberWire
Turla hijacks OilRig. "Bouncing Golf" cyberespionage. Database exposure. AMCA files Chapter 11. Town pays ransom.
- Canadian Lender Hit With Data Breach Impacting 2.9M pymnts.com
Security News: Desjardins Group, an association of credit unions, has been the victim of a data breach that impacts 2.9 million members' personal information.
- Allegion Ventures Adds HqO to Its Investment Portfolio, Signifying Continued Growth of IoT in the Workplace Business Wire
Allegion Ventures – a $50 million corporate venture fund of Allegion plc – has added another innovative company to its investment portfolio: Boston-ba.
- Voice Security Company Pindrop Raises $90 Million, Sets Sights on Securing Smart Speakers and European Expansion Voicebot.ai
Pindrop, the call center security company that uses voice analysis to detect fraud announced last week that it had raised $90 million in new funding from ...
- Voice fraud prevention company Pindrop raises $90 million Axios
Pindrop Security, an Atlanta-based voice fraud prevention company, raised $90 million in Series D funding. Why it matters: This round will help Pindrop expand ...
- Pindrop Launches Voice Identity Platform for IoT, Voice Assistants, Smart Homes and Offices, and Connected Cars Business Wire
Pindrop extends enterprise-grade identity technology to voice-enabled consumer and enterprise devices as the trusted form of authentication.
- Know New Outlay of UK Passive Authentication Market By Top Key Players NEC , IBM , Cisco , Gemalto , Fico , Rsa Security , Experian , Equifax , Vasco Data Security International industryreports24.com
Passive Authentication Market Summary 2019. The Global Passive Authentication Market Research Report is a valuable source of insightful data for business ...
- As Smart Speakers Get Popular, Voice Assistant Security Concerns Raise Small Business Trends
Voice assistants like Amazon's Alexa and Google's Assistant were the talk of the CES however, talk around voice assistant security concerns were as well.
- Atlanta-based Pindrop Launches New Voice Security Tool | 90.1 FM WABE WABE 90.1 FM
Atlanta-based cybersecurity firm Pindrop, launched a new tool, called Voice Identity Platform, Tuesday. It can verify if the person asking Amazon's Alexa to order ...
- Waymo Partners With Renault, Nissan For Driverless Mobility Services pymnts.com
Waymo announces that it is partnering with Renault and Nissan to explore driverless mobility services for passengers and deliveries in France and Japan.
- Atlanta Inno: Pindrop raises $90 million; Elavon invests in ATDC’s fintech program Atlanta Business Chronicle
Atlanta Inno reports on the week's biggest local tech and startup stories. For more innovation news and to stay plugged into the city's ecosystem, check out ...
- Verizon announces enhanced voice authentication service for enterprise call centers Verizon Communications
First-of-its-kind *service* helps reduce enterprise self-*service* risk while simplifying the user experience. NEW YORK – Verizon Enterprise Solutions today ...
- Pindrop Voice Intelligence Report Finds Voice Fraud Rate Climbed More Than 350 Percent From 2013 to 2017 Business Wire
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pindrop, the pioneer in voice security and authentication, today released its annual report detailing developments in fraud, the ...
- Passive Authentication Market is Booming Worldwide | NEC, IBM, Cisco, Gemalto, Fico, Rsa Security, Experian, Equifax, Vasco Data Security, Nuance Communications Global Reports USA
HTF MI released a new market study on Global Passive Authentication Market with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages ...
- Atlanta Startup Pindrop Makes Its Push To Power Security For The Voice Economy Forbes Now
With a new voice authentication tool called Passport, Atlanta startup Pindrop says it's cracked the code on identifying callers by their voice in just a second.
- Hopper Now Offering Direct Hotel Booking pymnts.com
Travel News: Mobile app Hopper has hotels now available to book directly through the app using real-time pricing and demand data to accurately forecast deals.
- VCs say these 30 cybersecurity startups will blow up in 2019 Business Insider
This story requires our BI Prime membership. To read the full article, simply click here to claim your deal and get access to all exclusive Business Insider PRIME ...
- Pindrop Announces the Launch of its Voice Identity Platform Read IT Quik
Pindrop announced the launch of its Voice Identity Platform at CES 2019. The platform will help expand the company's proven enterprise-grade technology ...
- Pindrop Raises Capital for Global Expansion UC Today
UC Today reports on the latest technology news from around the globe. Read similar UCaaS news to 'Pindrop Raises Capital for Global Expansion' here.
- Pindrop: Voice technology to take over by 2023 Planet Biometrics
Nearly half (48%) of the general public think keyboards will barely be used by 2023 as voice technology takes over, according to a survey of consumers ...
- AudioCodes Voice.AI Voca Solutions – the Fast Lane to Enterprise Voice Recognition Telecom Reseller
It's probably fair to say that, for the previous 10 years or so, the accuracy of voice recognition technology often left a lot to be desired. But the growth of AI-based ...
- John Legend Is Your New Google Assistant—Listen for Yourself WIRED
If you instruct Google Assistant to “talk like a Legend,” it will speak in a simulacrum of the smooth sound of Grammy-winning crooner John Legend.
- Credit Unions Find Friendly Ground With FinTech Firms pymnts.com
PSCU discusses the importance of credit unions forming partnerships with FinTech firms to provide more digital consumer experiences and better fraud ...
- Calling your bank? Be prepared to have your voice biometrics collected Fast Company
Your bank is probably recording you, for your own good.
- New Verizon Authentication System Uses Pindrop Voice Biometrics Tech findBIOMETRICS
“Integrated into the Verizon VoIP Inbound Anti-Fraud and Authentication *service*, the technology is leveraged together with Verizon's 'media forking' capability, ...
- 44 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2019 Business Insider
From cloud computing to devops, these are the startups that are poised to make waves in 2019.
- DataRobot Names Eric Forseter General Manager of Public Sector Business Wire
DataRobot, the category creator and leading provider of automated machine learning, today announced the appointment of Eric Forseter to General Manage.
- Pindrop Survey: Business Use of Voice Technology to Triple in Next 12 Months UC Today
85 percent of businesses surveyed will use voice technology – such as Amazon's Alexa or Microsoft's Cortana voice-activated assistants – to communicate with ...
- Pindrop Security | Insight for the Connected Enterprise No Jitter
"What are you doing to make the world a better place?" I recently spoke with Andy Pittman at Pindrop Security and that was the first question I asked him.
- Verizon Tackling Call Center Fraud | Insight for the Connected Enterprise No Jitter
A new *service* aims to improve how enterprises handle voice authentication in their customer *service* operations.
- IHS Markit Announces Innovation Awards Winners at ShowStoppers at CES in Las Vegas Business Wire
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today announced winners of the IHS Markit Innovation Award.
- Global Passive Authentication Market 2019 – NEC, IBM, Cisco, Gemalto, Fico, Rsa Security, Experian, Equifax Worldwide Market
Innovate Insights conferred analysis report on Global Passive Authentication Market 2019 by implementing an exquisite analysis procedure to assemble key ...
- Amazon Connect Certifies Pindrop's Security and Authentication Technology Business Wire
Pindrop, a pioneer in voice security and authentication, today announced that Amazon Web Services (AWS) has certified its fraud detection and authenti.
- Pindrop can pick up when someone is trying to steal your identity over the phone Business Insider
This startup can tell when someone is calling from the right number, or just using Skype in Nigeria to be a fraud.
- CES 2019: Pindrop Announces Expansion Beyond the Call Center findBIOMETRICS
This year's Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2019) is a big one for Pindrop, which has taken the opportunity to announce its expansion beyond the call center ...
- Make the Move from Managing Your Security Tools to Securing Your Network - See How in Gigamon Booth S1447 at RSA Conference 2019 Associated Press
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 27, 2019--Gigamon Inc. (“Gigamon”), the essential element of security infrastructure, providing unprecedented ...
- Report: Atlanta startups closed 2018 with $1.15B in venture funding - Atlanta Business Chronicle Atlanta Business Chronicle
2018 went out with a bang for Atlanta area startups, which raised $626.85 million across 35 venture capital deals in Q4. According to a report by PitchBook and ...
- Top VC deals: Walmart buys Art.com; Steph Curry backs travel AI; Salesforce launches a Japan fund CNBC
Walmart announced this week it plans to buy Art.com, one of the largest online sellers of art and wall decor globally. A person familiar with the deal told CNBC ...
- Data Sheet—Pindrop Using AI to Catch Fraud at Call Centers Fortune
Startup Pindrop is using artificial intelligence programs at call centers to catch fraudsters and crooks.
- Boston's Top Tech Hires, Promotions and Departures in January 2019 American Inno
After working on these roundups for some time, I know what to expect: tons of new C-level appointments, a few companies announcing hires in bulk, and several ...
- How A Security Company Learned To Recognize The Sound Of Fraud Fast Company
The same technology that Pindrop uses to flag phone scams could soon let you unlock your car or phone with the unique sound of your voice.
- Mid-sized Atlanta companies quietly providing high growth, pay for region CBS46 News Atlanta
If you are a little tired of hearing about Georgia's pursuit of Amazon's second headquarters as a Golden Goose for Atlanta's future, here is a bit of home-grown ...
- Millions Are Being Lost To Apple Pay Fraud—Will Apple Card Come To The Rescue? Forbes
Millions of dollars have been lost to fraudsters exploiting Apple Pay loopholes left open by banks. Will the new Apple Card close the door on credit card fraud?
- Atlanta Groundbreaker Awards 2018: Paul Judge Atlanta Magazine
Paul Judge has spent nearly 20 years developing, leading, and launching new tech companies in Atlanta. A graduate of Morehouse College and Georgia Tech, ...
- CleverTap Achieves Amazon Web Services (AWS) Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Competency Status Directors Club Newswire
CleverTap, the full stack customer lifecycle management platform, announced that it has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Digital Customer Experience ...
- Death of the keyboard? Let's ask Alexa ZDNet
Wishful thinking, maybe, but according to a recent survey there's broad support for voice technology over tactile interfaces.
- InnoVenture Awards: Information Technology & Services - Growth Stage - Atlanta's Pindrop offers new way to crack down on phone fraud Atlanta Business Chronicle
With so much attention on computer crime, it's easy to overlook another widely perpetrated form of fraud.
- Google is using cameras to help Assistant — but not in the home Business Insider
This story was delivered to Business Insider Intelligence IoT Briefing subscribers hours before it appeared on Business Insider. To be the first to know, please ...
- Sandy Hook Mother Michele Gay Implores Technology Professionals to Help Make Schools Safe Commercial Integrator
Security and communication technology can improve school safety, said Michele Gay, who lost daughter Josephine, during Sandy Hook Elementary mass ...
- Pindrop study shows enterprises plan to adopt voice technology despite security concerns Biometric Update
The number of businesses using voice technology to interact with customers is set to leap from 28 percent currently to 85 percent over the next year, according to ...
- Meet Atlanta Inno's 50 on Fire American Inno
If you haven't gotten pumped for our inaugural 50 on Fire event, this list is surely about to start the fire. Today, we're officially announcing the 50 people and ...
- The Landscape of Small Business in Atlanta Now Atlanta Small Business Network
Georgia's business landscape may seem at its peak, but the statistics show that the state, and the city of Atlanta, are not done surprising economists.
- Pindrop provides voice biometrics and multi-factor authentication for new Verizon call center service Biometric Update
Verizon has launched a new enterprise call center *service* combining multi-factor anti-fraud and authentication technology from Pindrop with its media forking ...
- How Marc Andreessen got Cisco's John Chambers to invest in a startup that's conquering 'the next interface' Business Insider
Cisco's John Chambers, Marc Andreessen, and Andreessen Horowitz's Martin Casado are signing on with Pindrop.
- Atlanta Inno: Biotech company moves to Cobb County Atlanta Business Chronicle
A Santa Barbara, Calif., biotech company has moved its headquarters to Cobb County, bringing with it a $5 million investment into the community and more than ...
- Pindrop Security snags $35 million to fight call-center fraud Fortune
Businesses spend $10.6 billion annually authenticating callers through secret information. Pindrop Security uses unique 'phoneprints.'
- Pindrop's Machine Learning Technology To Enhance Bank of the West Call Center Customer Experience Business Wire
Pindrop, a pioneer in voice security and authentication, today announced a partnership with Bank of the West, enabling the financial services company.
- 12 Cybersecurity Vendors Named In The Forbes Cloud 100 List Solutions Review
Yesterday, renowned business publication Forbes released “The Cloud 100” list for 2018. This list compiles the top private companies for cloud computing in the ...
- Snapshots: 60 Seconds With Eloisa Klementich, Invest Atlanta Business Facilities Magazine
Eloisa Klementich, CEO, Invest Atlanta, discusses the factors that are making the city a thriving high-tech hub.
- Mark Lippett CEO of XMOS on the Chips that Make Voice Assistants Work - Voicebot Podcast Ep 87 Voicebot.ai
Mark Lippett joined XMOS in 2006 as VP of Engineering and was later promoted to COO and then CEO about..
- Atlanta Groundbreaker Awards 2018: Advanced Technology Development Center Atlanta Magazine
When new tech companies emerge, they often join incubators to learn from others, develop business strategies, and hone their ideas into viable products.
- Pro Rata - December 5, 2018 Axios
Richard Leon is the U.S. District Court judge last in this space for approving AT&T's purchase of Time Warner, over the objections of U.S. antitrust regulators.
- Eric Forseter Named DataRobot Public Sector GM; Jeremy Achin Quoted GovConWire
Eric Forseter, formerly vice president of North America sales and federal sector at Pindrop Security, has joined DataRobot as general manager of public sector.
- Robots rule at 2019 Consumer Electronics Show KAIT
More than 180000 people are in Las Vegas for the annual Consumer Electronics Show, whereh robots and artificial intelligence are in the spotlight.
- VOICE Summit 2019 Announces Initial Speakers and Sponsors Associated Press
Press release *content* from ACCESSWIRE. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
- Apptega Amplify 2019 Rocks out The Garage! Security Boulevard
We just wrapped up Amplify 2019, Apptega's cybersecurity conference at The Garage at Tech Square in Midtown Atlanta. With over 100 attendees, we had ...
- How Genesys Is Personalizing Call Center Interactions pymnts.com
Genesys intends to integrate Google's Contact Center AI tool into its call center products, to help customers without compromising security.
- DEVCON Raises $4.5M to Fight Growing Epidemic of Cyber Fraud and Ad Theft Associated Press
Press release *content* from BusinessWire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
- $2.84Bn Voice Biometrics Market by Application, Component, Type, Deployment, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2024 GlobeNewswire
Dublin, May 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Voice Biometrics Market by Application, Component, Type, Deployment, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, ...
- Pindrop Security gets $11M to keep businesses protected over the phone GigaOM
Enterprises have lots of options when it comes to website and network security. But take a minute to ponder the voice-security space — you know, the whole bit ...
- Goodbye, Silicon Valley, hello, Atlanta: Black entrepreneurs part of new migration to South USA TODAY
ATLANTA — Over an iPad and a cup of tea, Marcus Blackwell Jr. is talking up his mobile app that uses music to help kids learn math. Sitting across from him at a ...
- What Businesses Can Learn About the Insider Threat From the NSA Contractor Data Breach TechNative
The huge haul contained documents far more sensitive than anything Edward Snowden made public. It is believed that his illegal activities began in 1996 and ...
- Alexa, how are Philadelphia businesses using voice technology? Philadelphia Business Journal
A report from NPR and Edison Research conducted in May found that 18 percent of adults in the United States, about 43 million people, own a smart speaker.
- 6 Notable Vendors in UC 2018 UC Today
UC Today reports on the latest technology news from around the globe. Read similar Unified Communications news to '6 Notable Vendors in UC 2018' here.
- Why voice fraud rates continue to rise with no signs of slowing down Help Net Security
Pindrop released its annual report detailing developments in fraud, the future of voice and the impact to customer *service* across various industries. In the report ...
- Culture and Capital: Entrepreneurs Paul Judge, Ryan Wilson Acquire Controlling Stake in A3C hypepotamus.com
Entrepreneurs Ryan Wilson and Paul Judge have both made undisclosed investments in Atlanta's A3C Conference and Festival.
- Major UK e-Commerce Firm Embraces Pindrop Security for the Call Center findBIOMETRICS
“News of the partnership comes soon after Pindrop's announcement in January of a new caller identification system for the enterprise called Deep Voice…”.
- Atlanta cybersecurity businesses flourish - Atlanta Business Chronicle Atlanta Business Chronicle
CEOs who worry about cyber-attacks may take comfort in knowing that several Atlanta-based companies and start-ups are working diligently to build better ...
- Allegion Ventures Invests in Robin – Fueling Smart Space Utilization, Productivity, People Flow Business Wire
Allegion Ventures – a $50 million corporate venture fund of Allegion plc – recently invested in Robin Powered, Inc., a Boston-based SaaS workplace sch.
- John Chambers' JC2 Ventures' portfolio includes Aspire Food Group, OpenGov, Airware, Asapp, Dedrone, Pindrop Security, Privoro, SparkCognition, Sprinklr and Uniphore Software Solutions (Video) Silicon Valley Business Journal
JC2 Ventures, the Palo Alto firm founded and led by former Cisco Systems Inc. chief John Chambers, has invested in nine companies across the U.S. and as far ...
- How voice technology will re-shape business Computerworld
Everybody expects voice tech and virtual assistants like Google Assistant, Alexa and Cortana to make a big splash in the enterprise. Here's what to expect.
- Cortana could become the leading voice assistant for enterprise in a couple of years Neowin
A recent survey has suggested that Cortana will be dominating the enterprise market within the next two years. More than 85% of businesses are expected to ...
- Jeff Bezos-Backed API Platform Kong Opens Second US Office in Atlanta hypepotamus.com
Silicon Valley-based Kong, a provider of open-source platforms and cloud services for APIs, has opened its second U.S. office in Atlanta. The team, largely sales ...
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Member is Making Her Mark in the Tech Industry Black Enterprise
Tanya Sam is more than just part of the 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast. She has made her mark in the tech industry as director of Partnerships at TechSquare ...
- L'Oréal, P&G and other big brands are hunting for startups at CES AdAge.com
Major brands like L'Oréal and P&G are investing in innovative startups to help fuel their existing product lines.
- Aeriandi Brings Extra Security to Its Voice Platform with Pindrop UC Today
UC Today reports on the latest technology news from around the globe. Read similar Unified Communications news to 'Aeriandi Brings Extra Security to Its ...
- Voice skins make it possible to change your voice online—and that's scary Quartz
Technology is making it possible to be anyone. It's a thrilling possibility that is also potentially incredibly destructive.
- Unknown, Unwanted And Scam Calls Can Affect Customer Communications: How Do We Overcome Them? Forbes
What do legitimate businesses do when their important customer calls are consistently getting ignored?
- Interactions & Next Caller Partner to Beef Up Fraud Reduction Through Intelligent Virtual Assistants | Opus Research
Interactions' partnership with Next Caller formalizes the layered approach it is taking to strengthen the security of conversations conducted through its IVA.
- Aeriandi Teams up with Pindrop as Contact Centre Fraud Booms Computer Business Review
Secure voice solutions expert Aeriandi and fraud detection pioneer Pindrop, have teamed up to make Pindrop's technology available through Aeriandi's ...
- Hotel Reservation Startup Adds Grab To Its $1B Round Seeking Alpha
Welcome to Seeking Alpha's Venture Capital Deals of the Week. Follow this account and turn on the e-mail alert to receive VCDeals in your inbox on Saturday ...
- How your voice can protect you from credit card fraud CNNMoney
That call to your bank is being recorded for more than just "quality assurance purposes." Some banks are using voice biometrics and other technology to help ...
- Lloyds uses Google-backed AI to detect phone fraudsters CNBC
Lloyds Banking Group has partnered with a U.S. artificial intelligence (AI) start-up Pindrop to use its technology to detect fraudulent phone calls.
- The Future Innovators Index 2018 Vanity Fair
Vanity Fair's New Establishment list showcases the movers and shakers of the past year across sectors, but the Future Innovators list is a preview of the best of ...
- 51 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2018 Business Insider
These 51 venture-backed companies have all the earmarks of success for 2018 and beyond.
- Nuance biometrics technology saved customers $1B in fraud costs last year Biometric Update
The biometrics-based Nuance Security Suite has saved organizations more than $1 billion in total fraud costs in 2018.
- Amazon launches Alexa for Business, but will office smart speakers take off? Compelo
Amazon Alexa has launched new voice activated business functions which include booking meeting rooms and giving reminders.
- Term Sheet -- Wednesday, December 5 Fortune
Good morning, Term Sheet readers. If you're in Silicon Valley, you probably already know Heidi Roizen's name. The entrepreneur-turned-investor spent 14 ...
- Biometrics research briefs: AFIS, identity verification, Europe, and voice biometrics Biometric Update
This week, biometric market research continues to indicate rapid growth in demand for AFIS systems, and even faster growth for voice biometrics over the next ...