Pindrop Security provides enterprise solutions that help prevent phone-based fraud. Its acoustical fingerprinting technology detects fraudulent calls and authenticates legitimate callers, helping customers eliminate financial losses and reduce operational costs. Pindrop’s breakthrough technology is the first of its kind to fingerprint individual phone calls, providing verification of caller provenance. Recently named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies at the 2012 RSA conference and a Gartner “Cool Vendor” in Enterprise Unified Communications and Network Services for 2012, Pindrop’s solutions help companies feel more confident in the security of phone-based financial transactions.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — the most compelling business news you need to know about reversing inequality in tech, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Business Use Of Voice Technology To Triple In Next 12 months According To Pindrop's Latest Survey Global Banking And Finance Review (press release) Full coverage
- Pindrop's Machine Learning Technology To Enhance Bank of the West Call Center Customer Experience Business Wire (press release) Full coverage
- Use of voice technology to 'triple' in next 12 months Planet Biometrics Full coverage
- Trends 2018: Critical infrastructure attacks on the rise We Live Security (blog) Full coverage
- Passive Authentication Market Worth 1535.0 Million USD by 2023 PR Newswire (press release) Full coverage
- Hey Cortana, how security dumb are 'intelligent' digital assistants? SC Magazine UK
- CVE-2018-8140 - Microsoft Security Update Guide Microsoft Security Update Guide Full coverage