Pindrop Security provides enterprise solutions that help prevent phone-based fraud. Its acoustical fingerprinting technology detects fraudulent calls and authenticates legitimate callers, helping customers eliminate financial losses and reduce operational costs. Pindrop’s breakthrough technology is the first of its kind to fingerprint individual phone calls, providing verification of caller provenance. Recently named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies at the 2012 RSA conference and a Gartner “Cool Vendor” in Enterprise Unified Communications and Network Services for 2012, Pindrop’s solutions help companies feel more confident in the security of phone-based financial transactions.
- VCs say these 30 cybersecurity startups will blow up in 2019 Business Insider
Several VCs identified the cybersecurity startups poised for success this year, from fledging young companies to the next big exits.
- Death of the keyboard? Let's ask Alexa ZDNet
Wishful thinking, maybe, but according to a recent survey there's broad support for voice technology over tactile interfaces.
- Snapshots: 60 Seconds With Eloisa Klementich, Invest Atlanta Business Facilities Magazine
Eloisa Klementich, CEO, Invest Atlanta, discusses the factors that are making the city a thriving high-tech hub.
- The Landscape of Small Business in Atlanta Now Atlanta Small Business Network
Georgia's business landscape may seem at its peak, but the statistics show that the state, and the city of Atlanta, are not done surprising economists.
- Pindrop: Voice technology to take over by 2023 Planet Biometrics
Nearly half (48%) of the general public think keyboards will barely be used by 2023 as voice technology takes over, according to a survey of consumers ...
- Nearly half of public believes voice will replace keyboards for computer interaction by 2023 Biometric Update
Computer keyboards will barely be used by 2023, with voice technology taking over as the main channel of interaction, according to 48 percent of the general ...
- Voice Security Company Pindrop Raises $90M To Scale Into Protecting Devices Crunchbase News
Pindrop, a provider of voice security and authentication tools, has secured $90 million in Series D funding. London-based Vitruvian Partners led the round, ...
- Meet Atlanta Inno's 50 on Fire American Inno
If you haven't gotten pumped for our inaugural 50 on Fire event, this list is surely about to start the fire. Today, we're officially announcing the 50 people and ...
- How Venture Atlanta Continues to Attract High Caliber VC Funding to the Southeast Region - Allyson Eman, Executive Director Atlanta Small Business Network
Allyson Eman is the Executive Director at Venture Atlanta, the region's largest venture conference with more than 1000 entrepreneurs and investors.
- Voice Security Company Pindrop Raises $90 Million, Sets Sights on Securing Smart Speakers and European Expansion Voicebot.ai
Pindrop, the call center security company that uses voice analysis to detect fraud announced last week that it had raised $90 million in new funding from ...
- Securing your app and driving down call center fraud Help Net Security
In this Help Net Security podcast, Angie White, Product Marketing Manager at iovation, talks about how optimizing the customer journey through your mobile app ...
- What Businesses Can Learn About the Insider Threat From the NSA Contractor Data Breach TechNative
The huge haul contained documents far more sensitive than anything Edward Snowden made public. It is believed that his illegal activities began in 1996 and ...
- Podcast: Muscle Memory and Cyber Fitness Training Security Intelligence
Basic cyber hygiene only goes so far. Organizations need immersive cyber fitness training to make better decisions in the face of crisis situations.
- Voice fraud prevention company Pindrop raises $90 million Axios
This round will help Pindrop expand into the Internet-of-Things space.
- Passive Authentication Market - Global Forecasts Report 2019-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Passive Authentication Market - Forecasts from 2019 to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- As Smart Speakers Get Popular, Voice Assistant Security Concerns Raise Small Business Trends
Voice assistants like Amazon's Alexa and Google's Assistant were the talk of the CES however, talk around voice assistant security concerns were as well.
- Pindrop Launches Voice Identity Platform for IoT, Voice Assistants, Smart Homes and Offices, and Connected Cars Business Wire
Pindrop extends enterprise-grade identity technology to voice-enabled consumer and enterprise devices as the trusted form of authentication.
- Atlanta Inno: Pindrop raises $90 million; Elavon invests in ATDC’s fintech program Atlanta Business Chronicle
Atlanta Inno reports on the week's biggest local tech and startup stories. For more innovation news and to stay plugged into the city's ecosystem, check out ...
- Verizon announces enhanced voice authentication service for enterprise call centers Verizon Communications
First-of-its-kind *service* helps reduce enterprise self-*service* risk while simplifying the user experience. NEW YORK – Verizon Enterprise Solutions today ...
- Windstream Enterprise Resale enhances contact centre services to OfficeSuite UC® White Label Directors Club Newswire
Windstream Enterprise Resale, a leading provider of advanced cloud and network solutions, today announced major Contact Center Services (CCS) ...
- Passive Authentication Market Forecast to 2024 With Key Companies Profile, Supply, Demand, Cost Structure, And SWOT Analysis Flatland Today
Passive Authentication Market 2019 report provides Emerging Market trends, Manufacturer Share, Market Segmentation, regional outlook and comprehensive ...
- Pindrop Voice Intelligence Report Finds Voice Fraud Rate Climbed More Than 350 Percent From 2013 to 2017 Business Wire
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pindrop, the pioneer in voice security and authentication, today released its annual report detailing developments in fraud, the ...
- Guantánamo’s Darkest Secret The New Yorker
Ben Taub reports on Mohamedou Salahi, whom Guantánamo's leadership considered to be its highest-value detainee but whose guard suspected otherwise.
- Pindrop Survey: Business Use of Voice Technology to Triple in Next 12 Months UC Today
85 percent of businesses surveyed will use voice technology – such as Amazon's Alexa or Microsoft's Cortana voice-activated assistants – to communicate with ...
- Pioneer Career Technology Center celebrates 50 years | Education Richland Source
Pioneer Career Technology Center celebrated its 50th anniversary on Friday with a variety of events at the school in Shelby. Dignitaries from the local ...
- New Verizon Authentication System Uses Pindrop Voice Biometrics Tech findBIOMETRICS
“Integrated into the Verizon VoIP Inbound Anti-Fraud and Authentication *service*, the technology is leveraged together with Verizon's 'media forking' capability, ...
- Passive Authentication Market 2019- 2023: Report on Market Outlook, Manufacturers with Market Size, Growth, Share, Trends As Well As Industry Cost Structure Flatland Today
Global Passive Authentication Market Outlook: Passive Authentication Market Report provides the market size information, in-depth analysis along with ...
- Raj Udeshi invokes 'Theranos' fraud in testy exchanges over data collection with Envestnet's Bill Crager and Jud Bergman at Tiburon CEO Summit RIABiz
HiddenLevers co-founder offended some audience members with his accusations, but others say he raises a valid concern: Where is the line drawn for firms ...
- Atlanta Startup Pindrop Makes Its Push To Power Security For The Voice Economy Forbes Now
With a new voice authentication tool called Passport, Atlanta startup Pindrop says it's cracked the code on identifying callers by their voice in just a second.
- 44 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2019 Business Insider
From cloud computing to devops, these are the startups that are poised to make waves in 2019.
- CES 2019: Pindrop Announces Expansion Beyond the Call Center findBIOMETRICS
This year's Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2019) is a big one for Pindrop, which has taken the opportunity to announce its expansion beyond the call center ...
- InnoVenture Awards: Information Technology & Services - Growth Stage - Atlanta's Pindrop offers new way to crack down on phone fraud Atlanta Business Chronicle
With so much attention on computer crime, it's easy to overlook another widely perpetrated form of fraud.
- Pindrop study shows enterprises plan to adopt voice technology despite security concerns Biometric Update
The number of businesses using voice technology to interact with customers is set to leap from 28 percent currently to 85 percent over the next year, according to ...
- Apptega Amplify 2019 Rocks out The Garage! Security Boulevard
We just wrapped up Amplify 2019, Apptega's cybersecurity conference at The Garage at Tech Square in Midtown Atlanta. With over 100 attendees, we had ...
- Report: Atlanta startups closed 2018 with $1.15B in venture funding - Atlanta Business Chronicle Atlanta Business Chronicle
2018 went out with a bang for Atlanta area startups, which raised $626.85 million across 35 venture capital deals in Q4. According to a report by PitchBook and ...
- Boston's Top Tech Hires, Promotions and Departures in January 2019 American Inno
After working on these roundups for some time, I know what to expect: tons of new C-level appointments, a few companies announcing hires in bulk, and several ...
- Verizon Tackling Call Center Fraud | Insight for the Connected Enterprise No Jitter
A new *service* aims to improve how enterprises handle voice authentication in their customer *service* operations.
- Pindrop can pick up when someone is trying to steal your identity over the phone Business Insider
This startup can tell when someone is calling from the right number, or just using Skype in Nigeria to be a fraud.
- Top VC deals: Walmart buys Art.com; Steph Curry backs travel AI; Salesforce launches a Japan fund CNBC
A weekly recap of the most interesting venture capital deals, funds and start-ups.
- IHS Markit Announces Innovation Awards Winners at ShowStoppers at CES in Las Vegas Business Wire
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today announced winners of the IHS Markit Innovation Award.
- Atlanta Groundbreaker Awards 2018: Paul Judge Atlanta Magazine
Paul Judge has spent nearly 20 years developing, leading, and launching new tech companies in Atlanta. A graduate of Morehouse College and Georgia Tech, ...
- Pindrop's Machine Learning Technology To Enhance Bank of the West Call Center Customer Experience Business Wire
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pindrop, a pioneer in voice security and authentication, today announced a partnership with Bank of the West, enabling the ...
- [BC-MCT-SPORTS-BJT] | Business Rome News-Tribune
^Saturday's games<. (TNS). Tribune News *Service*. Sports Budget for Saturday, March 30, 2019. Updated at 11 p.m. EDT (0300 UTC). This budget is now ...
- Data Sheet—Pindrop Using AI to Catch Fraud at Call Centers Fortune
Startup Pindrop is using artificial intelligence programs at call centers to catch fraudsters and crooks.
- Google is using cameras to help Assistant — but not in the home Business Insider
Google to introduce Face Match to the next version of its Android OS that will allow Google Assistant to visually recognize who is addressing a phone.
- Calling your bank? Be prepared to have your voice biometrics collected Fast Company
Your bank is probably recording you, for your own good.
- Pindrop provides voice biometrics and multi-factor authentication for new Verizon call center service Biometric Update
Verizon has launched a new enterprise call center *service* combining multi-factor anti-fraud and authentication technology from Pindrop with its media forking ...
- Pro Rata - December 5, 2018 Axios
Richard Leon is the U.S. District Court judge last in this space for approving AT&T's purchase of Time Warner, over the objections of U.S. antitrust regulators.
- Mid-sized Atlanta companies quietly providing high growth, pay for region CBS46 News Atlanta
If you are a little tired of hearing about Georgia's pursuit of Amazon's second headquarters as a Golden Goose for Atlanta's future, here is a bit of home-grown ...
- Pindrop Raises Capital for Global Expansion UC Today
UC Today reports on the latest technology news from around the globe. Read similar UCaaS news to 'Pindrop Raises Capital for Global Expansion' here.
- Pindrop Security snags $35 million to fight call-center fraud Fortune
Businesses spend $10.6 billion annually authenticating callers through secret information. Pindrop Security uses unique 'phoneprints.'
- 7 cybersecurity startups to bet your career on in 2019 Business Insider
From cloud computing to data privacy to cloud security, these are the security startups that are poised to make waves in 2019.
- Atlanta Inno: Biotech company moves to Cobb County Atlanta Business Chronicle
A Santa Barbara, Calif., biotech company has moved its headquarters to Cobb County, bringing with it a $5 million investment into the community and more than ...
- Mark Lippett CEO of XMOS on the Chips that Make Voice Assistants Work - Voicebot Podcast Ep 87 Voicebot.ai
Mark Lippett joined XMOS in 2006 as VP of Engineering and was later promoted to COO and then CEO about..
- 12 Cybersecurity Vendors Named In The Forbes Cloud 100 List Solutions Review
Yesterday, renowned business publication Forbes released “The Cloud 100” list for 2018. This list compiles the top private companies for cloud computing in the ...
- Robots rule at 2019 Consumer Electronics Show KAIT
More than 180000 people are in Las Vegas for the annual Consumer Electronics Show, whereh robots and artificial intelligence are in the spotlight.
- DataRobot Names Eric Forseter General Manager of Public Sector Business Wire
DataRobot, the category creator and leading provider of automated machine learning, today announced the appointment of Eric Forseter to General Manage.
- Amazon Connect Certifies Pindrop's Security and Authentication Technology Business Wire
Pindrop, a pioneer in voice security and authentication, today announced that Amazon Web Services (AWS) has certified its fraud detection and authenti.
- Calabrio Releases Its Latest Analytics-Fueled Customer Experience Intelligence Suite Directors Club Newswire
Calabrio, the customer experience intelligence company introduced a new version of its Calabrio ONE suite at Enterprise Connect in Orlando, Florida. Calabrio.
- VOICE Summit 2019 Announces Initial Speakers and Sponsors Associated Press
Press release *content* from ACCESSWIRE. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
- Major UK e-Commerce Firm Embraces Pindrop Security for the Call Center findBIOMETRICS
“News of the partnership comes soon after Pindrop's announcement in January of a new caller identification system for the enterprise called Deep Voice…”.
- DEVCON Raises $4.5M to Fight Growing Epidemic of Cyber Fraud and Ad Theft Associated Press
Press release *content* from BusinessWire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
- How Marc Andreessen got Cisco's John Chambers to invest in a startup that's conquering 'the next interface' Business Insider
Cisco's John Chambers, Marc Andreessen, and Andreessen Horowitz's Martin Casado are signing on with Pindrop.
- TRENDING: Call Centers Take Off The Gloves And Put On The Masks To Fight Payments Fraud PYMNTS.com
Call center *service* providers are increasingly automating their processes to speed up their payments acceptance, while reducing associated costs.
- Hotel Reservation Startup Adds Grab To Its $1B Round Seeking Alpha
Welcome to Seeking Alpha's Venture Capital Deals of the Week. Follow this account and turn on the e-mail alert to receive VCDeals in your inbox on Saturday ...
- 6 Notable Vendors in UC 2018 UC Today
UC Today reports on the latest technology news from around the globe. Read similar Unified Communications news to '6 Notable Vendors in UC 2018' here.
- Delaware's Gentleman Bandit: The Rev. Bernard Thomas Pagano lived many lives, was one as a thief? The News Journal
Some thought the unorthodox priest could have been a bishop, others called him a liar and a "con man."
- Cortana could become the leading voice assistant for enterprise in a couple of years Neowin
A recent survey has suggested that Cortana will be dominating the enterprise market within the next two years. More than 85% of businesses are expected to ...
- Alexa, how are Philadelphia businesses using voice technology? Philadelphia Business Journal
A report from NPR and Edison Research conducted in May found that 18 percent of adults in the United States, about 43 million people, own a smart speaker.
- The Future Innovators Index 2018 Vanity Fair
Vanity Fair's New Establishment list showcases the movers and shakers of the past year across sectors, but the Future Innovators list is a preview of the best of ...
- Eric Forseter Named DataRobot Public Sector GM; Jeremy Achin Quoted GovConWire
Eric Forseter, formerly vice president of North America sales and federal sector at Pindrop Security, has joined DataRobot as general manager of public sector.
- Don’t count Cortana out: Study predicts Microsoft’s digital assistant will rival Amazon and Google in business use GeekWire
Cortana is getting serious traction in the enterprise world, according to a new study that predicts Microsoft's digital assistant will be neck-and-neck with ...
- Aeriandi Teams up with Pindrop as Contact Centre Fraud Booms Computer Business Review
Secure voice solutions expert Aeriandi and fraud detection pioneer Pindrop, have teamed up to make Pindrop's technology available through Aeriandi's ...
- Foehn's new cloud contact centre VoxivoCX delivers better value with rapid user adoption and engagement Directors Club Newswire
Foehn, the developer of cloud communications, today launched their new cloud contact centre platform, VoxivoCX. This marks the second release from Foehn's.
- How voice technology will re-shape business Computerworld
Everybody expects voice tech and virtual assistants like Google Assistant, Alexa and Cortana to make a big splash in the enterprise. Here's what to expect.
- John Chambers' JC2 Ventures' portfolio includes Aspire Food Group, OpenGov, Airware, Asapp, Dedrone, Pindrop Security, Privoro, SparkCognition, Sprinklr and Uniphore Software Solutions (Video) Silicon Valley Business Journal
JC2 Ventures, the Palo Alto firm founded and led by former Cisco Systems Inc. chief John Chambers, has invested in nine companies across the U.S. and as far ...
- Pindrop Security | Insight for the Connected Enterprise No Jitter
"What are you doing to make the world a better place?" I recently spoke with Andy Pittman at Pindrop Security and that was the first question I asked him.
- L'Oréal, P&G and other big brands are hunting for startups at CES AdAge.com
Major brands like L'Oréal and P&G are investing in innovative startups to help fuel their existing product lines.
- BlackBerry completes £1.1bn Cylance acquisition NS Tech
BlackBerry has completed its takeover of Californian cyber security firm Cylance in a deal worth $1.4bn (£1.1bn). The acquisition will help BlackBerry to speed ...
- Businesses pushing phony products on April Fools' Day KBTX
In trending news this morning, several companies launched fake products and services on Sunday for April Fools' Day.
- Georgia Tech Creates Cybersecurity Master's Degree Online for Less Than $10000 Georgia Tech News Center
The Georgia Institute of Technology has announced a new online cybersecurity master's degree that will be offered for less than $10000 and delivered in ...
- Term Sheet -- Wednesday, December 5 Fortune
Good morning, Term Sheet readers. If you're in Silicon Valley, you probably already know Heidi Roizen's name. The entrepreneur-turned-investor spent 14 ...
- ‘Godfather of angel investing’ Sig Mosley honored at InnoVenture Awards (Photos) Atlanta Business Chronicle
The man known for being 'the godfather of angel investing' in metro Atlanta earned the title by investing in 120 startups and contributing to 82 liquidity events.
- The Frightening Nature of Phone Fraud: Responding to Fraudscape 2018 UC Today
UC Today reports on the latest technology news from around the globe. Read similar Unified Communications news to 'The Frightening Nature of Phone Fraud: ...
- Sandy Hook Mother Michele Gay Implores Technology Professionals to Help Make Schools Safe Commercial Integrator
Security and communication technology can improve school safety, said Michele Gay, who lost daughter Josephine, during Sandy Hook Elementary mass ...
- Aeriandi Brings Extra Security to Its Voice Platform with Pindrop UC Today
UC Today reports on the latest technology news from around the globe. Read similar Unified Communications news to 'Aeriandi Brings Extra Security to Its ...
- 51 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2018 Business Insider
These 51 venture-backed companies have all the earmarks of success for 2018 and beyond.
- Nuance biometric authentication suite saves multinational bank $24 million in three years Biometric Update
A Fortune 100 multinational bank has saved $24 million over three years in avoided fraud incidents and operational savings by using the Nuance Security Suite, ...
- Call Center Fraud Spiked 113% in 2016 Dark Reading
Criminals are increasingly spoofing caller ID using VoIP apps including Skype or Google Voice to hide their identity and location, according to a ...
- Contact Centre Fraud Increases 350% in 4 Years www.contact-centres.com
Pindrop, the pioneer in voice security and authentication, have announced in the global Pindrop Voice Intelligence Report 2018 that voice fraud has intensified ...
- Computer hacking bill threatens to ice Georgia's cybersecurity industry Atlanta Business Chronicle
Proposed legislation, aimed at criminal hackers, is so broadly written critics say it would criminalize the fundamental way cybersecurity researchers find ...
- Pindrop’s Newest Offering, Pindrop® Express, Brings Enterprise Level Risk-Based Authentication To Call Centres Of All Sizes Global Banking And Finance Review
Offering Combines Pindrop's Fraud Expertise and New Pre-Ring Authentication Technology. LONDON- Pindrop, the pioneer in voice security and authentication ...
- John Chambers Invests in Pindrop Bloomberg
Vijay Balasubramaniyan, Pindrop's chief executive officer, and John Chambers, former chief executive officer of Cisco Systems, discuss the company's phone ...
- 10 Startups to Watch in 2018 Investorplace.com
Everyone knows the big companies, but what 2018 startups should you watch? Today's small startup could be tomorrow's technology giant.
- How your voice can protect you from credit card fraud CNNMoney
That call to your bank is being recorded for more than just "quality assurance purposes." Some banks are using voice biometrics and other technology to help ...
- Pindrop says its AI-based phone fraud detection service is now 20% more accurate VentureBeat
Pindrop, an Atlanta-based company that provides fraud detection software for phone calls, today announced a set of updates to help its customers better protect ...
- Here are 5 Atlanta Companies Making Money Moves with Blockchain American Inno
The words "blockchain" and "cryptocurrency" are hitting headlines left and right, and the country's Southern FinTech hub has taken the moment to cash in on the ...
- Robocalls are worse than annoying — they're likely scams USA TODAY
Phone fraud calls begin as robocalls, then escalate when the victim picks up the line.
- Google Duplex's gift for gab could be gift for hackers, too American Banker
Google's new voice assistant technology may be the best right now at imitating human speech. That makes it a potentially powerful tool for bankers — and for ...
- The Prime Unicorn Index Announces Quarterly Reconstitution Business Wire
The Prime Unicorn Index, the first index to track share price performance of privately-funded U.S. companies, announces its quarterly reconstitution.