Pindrop Security provides enterprise solutions that help prevent phone-based fraud. Its acoustical fingerprinting technology detects fraudulent calls and authenticates legitimate callers, helping customers eliminate financial losses and reduce operational costs. Pindrop’s breakthrough technology is the first of its kind to fingerprint individual phone calls, providing verification of caller provenance. Recently named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies at the 2012 RSA conference and a Gartner “Cool Vendor” in Enterprise Unified Communications and Network Services for 2012, Pindrop’s solutions help companies feel more confident in the security of phone-based financial transactions.
- What Your Voice Reveals About You The Wall Street Journal
The sound of your voice is becoming a new type of fingerprint. Technology that detects nuances in sound, inaudible to humans, is capturing new clues about ...
- John Chambers: It's time to embrace businesses that will bring about a new form of capitalism CNBC
As a nation, we must have the imagination to visualize what is possible in this new digital era, and that means making changes to our traditional models to ...
- Atlanta's black tech founders are changing entrepreneurship in America Fast Company
Tristan Walker, Jewel Burks Solomon, Paul Judge, and other founders are part of a startup revolution that's bringing tech talent, VC money, and serious change ...
- Voice Security Company Pindrop Raises $90M To Scale Into Protecting Devices Crunchbase News
Pindrop, a provider of voice security and authentication tools, has secured $90 million in Series D funding. London-based Vitruvian Partners led the round, ...
- Everlast Gets in the Ring with SourceCode Communications, its first Public Relations Agency of Record Business Wire
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Everlast, the preeminent brand in boxing since 1910 and the world's leading manufacturer and licensor of boxing, MMA and ...
- The Renaissance Continues: How Hip Hop fueled Atlanta's tech takeover REVOLT TV
Technology is that new industry and as history proves it, if Atlanta builds it, the world will come.
- Voice Security Company Pindrop Raises $90 Million, Sets Sights on Securing Smart Speakers and European Expansion Voicebot.ai
Pindrop, the call center security company that uses voice analysis to detect fraud announced last week that it had raised $90 million in new funding from ...
- Vijay Balasubramaniyan CEO of Pindrop Security - Voicebot Podcast Ep 86 Voicebot.ai
Vijay Balasubramaniyan co-founded Pindrop Security in 2011 after completing his PhD and presenting his research about verifying identity based on..
- Opinion: How Hip Hop fuels Atlanta's tech takeover Atlanta Journal Constitution
Hip-Hop has evolved to become the biggest genre in America, further expanding to become the most influential culture in the world. Beyond establishing a ...
- SourceCode Communications Signs Pindrop and Cambridge Mobile Telematics, Grows its Enterprise Security and Mobility Portfolio Business Wire
SourceCode Communications has expanded its portfolio in both the security and the mobility industries with the addition of Pindrop and Cambridge Mobil.
- Pindrop Launches Voice Identity Platform for IoT, Voice Assistants, Smart Homes and Offices, and Connected Cars Business Wire
Pindrop extends enterprise-grade identity technology to voice-enabled consumer and enterprise devices as the trusted form of authentication.
- Artificial intelligence brings out the information in your voice The Australian
The sound of your voice is becoming a new type of fingerprint.
- Voice Biometrics Market to Grow at 23.7% CAGR to 2024 ScoopJunction
Get Free Sample Research Report of Voice Biometrics Market spread across 136 pages, profiling 15 companies and supported with 81 tables and 32 figures is ...
- Atlanta-based Pindrop Launches New Voice Security Tool | 90.1 FM WABE WABE 90.1 FM
Atlanta-based cybersecurity firm Pindrop, launched a new tool, called Voice Identity Platform, Tuesday. It can verify if the person asking Amazon's Alexa to order ...
- Atlanta Startup Pindrop Makes Its Push To Power Security For The Voice Economy Forbes Now
With a new voice authentication tool called Passport, Atlanta startup Pindrop says it's cracked the code on identifying callers by their voice in just a second.
- As Smart Speakers Get Popular, Voice Assistant Security Concerns Raise Small Business Trends
Voice assistants like Amazon's Alexa and Google's Assistant were the talk of the CES however, talk around voice assistant security concerns were as well.
- Verizon announces enhanced voice authentication service for enterprise call centers Verizon Communications
First-of-its-kind *service* helps reduce enterprise self-*service* risk while simplifying the user experience. NEW YORK – Verizon Enterprise Solutions today ...
- VCs say these 30 cybersecurity startups will blow up in 2019 Business Insider
This story requires our BI Prime membership. To read the full article, simply click here to claim your deal and get access to all exclusive Business Insider PRIME ...
- The coming deepfakes threat to businesses Axios
In the first signs of a mounting threat, criminals are starting to use deepfakes — starting with AI-generated audio — to impersonate CEOs and steal millions from ...
- Amazon Connect Certifies Pindrop's Security and Authentication Technology Business Wire
Pindrop, a pioneer in voice security and authentication, today announced that Amazon Web Services (AWS) has certified its fraud detection and authenti.
- Pindrop can pick up when someone is trying to steal your identity over the phone Business Insider
This startup can tell when someone is calling from the right number, or just using Skype in Nigeria to be a fraud.
- John Legend Is Your New Google Assistant—Listen for Yourself WIRED
If you instruct Google Assistant to “talk like a Legend,” it will speak in a simulacrum of the smooth sound of Grammy-winning crooner John Legend.
- $2.84Bn Voice Biometrics Market by Application, Component, Type, Deployment, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2024 GlobeNewswire
Dublin, May 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Voice Biometrics Market by Application, Component, Type, Deployment, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, ...
- Allegion Ventures President Sees Potential for IoT in State Inside INdiana Business
Allegion Ventures, the venture capital arm of Allegion plc, has added more innovative companies to its investment portfolio: Boston-based HqO, Robin Powered ...
- Can You Hear Me Now? ABA Banking Journal
How digital voice technology helps banks large and small improve efficiency, reduce fraud and enhance the customer experience.
- 7 cybersecurity startups to bet your career on in 2019 Business Insider
From cloud computing to data privacy to cloud security, these are the security startups that are poised to make waves in 2019.
- Hammer and LivePerson Announce Integration to Deliver Conversational Commerce Directors Club Newswire
Hammer Fiber Optics Holdings Corp's announced that it will provide its customers conversational communication and digital commerce services in collaboration.
- IHS Markit Announces Innovation Awards Winners at ShowStoppers at CES in Las Vegas Business Wire
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today announced winners of the IHS Markit Innovation Award.
- DataRobot Names Eric Forseter General Manager of Public Sector Business Wire
DataRobot, the category creator and leading provider of automated machine learning, today announced the appointment of Eric Forseter to General Manage.
- Calling your bank? Be prepared to have your voice biometrics collected Fast Company
Your bank is probably recording you, for your own good.
- 44 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2019 Business Insider
From cloud computing to devops, these are the startups that are poised to make waves in 2019.
- How A Security Company Learned To Recognize The Sound Of Fraud Fast Company
The same technology that Pindrop uses to flag phone scams could soon let you unlock your car or phone with the unique sound of your voice.
- How to drop a pin on Google Maps from your desktop or mobile app Business Insider
You can drop a pin on Google Maps from your desktop computer or mobile app to navigate to or save a specific location. Here's how to do it.
- Verizon Tackling Call Center Fraud | Insight for the Connected Enterprise No Jitter
A new *service* aims to improve how enterprises handle voice authentication in their customer *service* operations.
- Passive Authentication Market Size |Incredible Possibilities and Growth Analysis News by Intelligence Journal
The 'Passive Authentication market' research report is latest addition by Market Study Report, LLC, that elucidates relevant market and competitive insights as ...
- Millions Are Being Lost To Apple Pay Fraud—Will Apple Card Come To The Rescue? Forbes
Millions of dollars have been lost to fraudsters exploiting Apple Pay loopholes left open by banks. Will the new Apple Card close the door on credit card fraud?
- The Landscape of Small Business in Atlanta Now Atlanta Small Business Network
Georgia's business landscape may seem at its peak, but the statistics show that the state, and the city of Atlanta, are not done surprising economists.
- How Venture Atlanta Continues to Attract High Caliber VC Funding to the Southeast Region - Allyson Eman, Executive Director Atlanta Small Business Network
Allyson Eman is the Executive Director at Venture Atlanta, the region's largest venture conference with more than 1000 entrepreneurs and investors.
- Data Sheet—Catching Crooks With AI Fortune
Startup Pindrop is using artificial intelligence programs at call centers to catch fraudsters and crooks.
- Pindrop's Machine Learning Technology To Enhance Bank of the West Call Center Customer Experience Business Wire
Pindrop, a pioneer in voice security and authentication, today announced a partnership with Bank of the West, enabling the financial services company.
- How Marc Andreessen got Cisco's John Chambers to invest in a startup that's conquering 'the next interface' Business Insider
Cisco's John Chambers, Marc Andreessen, and Andreessen Horowitz's Martin Casado are signing on with Pindrop.
- Boston's Top Tech Hires, Promotions and Departures in January 2019 American Inno
After working on these roundups for some time, I know what to expect: tons of new C-level appointments, a few companies announcing hires in bulk, and several ...
- Meet Atlanta Inno's 50 on Fire American Inno
If you haven't gotten pumped for our inaugural 50 on Fire event, this list is surely about to start the fire. Today, we're officially announcing the 50 people and ...
- Atlanta Groundbreaker Awards 2018: Paul Judge Atlanta Magazine
Paul Judge has spent nearly 20 years developing, leading, and launching new tech companies in Atlanta. A graduate of Morehouse College and Georgia Tech, ...
- Daily briefing. The CyberWire
Fancy Bear (Russia's GRU) is actively exploiting malware US Cyber Command reported to Virus Total last week. CyberScoop says many found the warning ...
- Global Passive Authentication Market Research Report 2019 Business Overview, Geographical Outlook, Growth, Analysis and Forecast to 2023 Market Reports
With the slowdown in world economic growth, the Passive Authentication industry has also suffered a certain impact, but still maintained a relatively optimistic ...
- Global Passive Authentication Market 2019 - NEC, IBM, Cisco, Gemalto, Fico Business Pulze Business Pulze
The Global Passive Authentication Market report keenly analyzes significant features in major developing markets. The analysis includes market size, latest ...
- Allegion Ventures Invests in Robin – Fueling Smart Space Utilization, Productivity, People Flow Yahoo Finance
Allegion Ventures – a $50 million corporate venture fund of Allegion plc – recently invested in Robin Powered, Inc., a Boston-based SaaS workplace scheduling ...
- Pro Rata - December 5, 2018 Axios
Richard Leon is the U.S. District Court judge last in this space for approving AT&T's purchase of Time Warner, over the objections of U.S. antitrust regulators.
- Sandy Hook Mother Michele Gay Implores Technology Professionals to Help Make Schools Safe Commercial Integrator
Security and communication technology can improve school safety, said Michele Gay, who lost daughter Josephine, during Sandy Hook Elementary mass ...
- What Businesses Can Learn About the Insider Threat From the NSA Contractor Data Breach TechNative
Former US National Security Agency (NSA) contractor, Harold T. Martin III, faces trial this June on charges that he stole an astonishing 50 terabytes of data.
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Member is Making Her Mark in the Tech Industry Black Enterprise
Tanya Sam is more than just part of the 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast. She has made her mark in the tech industry as director of Partnerships at TechSquare ...
- Snapshots: 60 Seconds With Eloisa Klementich, Invest Atlanta Business Facilities Magazine
Eloisa Klementich, CEO, Invest Atlanta, discusses the factors that are making the city a thriving high-tech hub.
- Pindrop provides voice biometrics and multi-factor authentication for new Verizon call center service Biometric Update
Verizon has launched a new enterprise call center *service* combining multi-factor anti-fraud and authentication technology from Pindrop with its media forking ...
- Goodbye, Silicon Valley, hello, Atlanta: Black entrepreneurs part of new migration to South USA TODAY
ATLANTA — Over an iPad and a cup of tea, Marcus Blackwell Jr. is talking up his mobile app that uses music to help kids learn math. Sitting across from him at a ...
- Atlanta Groundbreaker Awards 2018: Advanced Technology Development Center Atlanta Magazine
When new tech companies emerge, they often join incubators to learn from others, develop business strategies, and hone their ideas into viable products.
- Eric Forseter Named DataRobot Public Sector GM; Jeremy Achin Quoted GovConWire
Eric Forseter, formerly vice president of North America sales and federal sector at Pindrop Security, has joined DataRobot as general manager of public sector.
- 6 Notable Vendors in UC 2018 UC Today
UC Today reports on the latest technology news from around the globe. Read similar Unified Communications news to '6 Notable Vendors in UC 2018' here.
- Google is using cameras to help Assistant — but not in the home Business Insider
This story was delivered to Business Insider Intelligence IoT Briefing subscribers hours before it appeared on Business Insider. To be the first to know, please ...
- Mark Lippett CEO of XMOS on the Chips that Make Voice Assistants Work - Voicebot Podcast Ep 87 Voicebot.ai
Mark Lippett joined XMOS in 2006 as VP of Engineering and was later promoted to COO and then CEO about..
- 12 Cybersecurity Vendors Named In The Forbes Cloud 100 List Solutions Review
Yesterday, renowned business publication Forbes released “The Cloud 100” list for 2018. This list compiles the top private companies for cloud computing in the ...
- Canadian Lender Hit With Data Breach Impacting 2.9M pymnts.com
Security News: Desjardins Group, an association of credit unions, has been the victim of a data breach that impacts 2.9 million members' personal information.
- Atlanta Startups Raise $1.15B of Venture Capital in 2018 American Inno
2018 went out with a bang for Atlanta area startups, which raised $626.85 million across 35 venture capital deals in Q4.
- Axios Future - April 2, 2019 Axios
Have your friends signed up? Any stories we should be chasing? Hit reply to this email or message me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kaveh Waddell is at ...
- Nuance launches new voice biometric engine eliminating need for passphrase Biometric Update
The new AI tool uses fourth generation DNNs and combines voice biometrics and natural language understanding for more personalized and human-like ...
- Passive Authentication Market: emerging trends & Growing Popularity | NEC, IBM, Cisco, Gemalto, Fico, Rsa Security Global Industry Insight
HTF MI Analyst have added a new research study on Title “Global Passive Authentication Market Report 2019” with detailed information of Product Types [ ...
- Passive Authentication Market Growth, Analysis and Trends to 2025| NEC, IBM, Cisco Weekly Wall
Los Angeles, United State, August 14, 2019,- QY Research has recently published a new report, titled Passive Authentication Market- Report, History and ...
- Culture and Capital: Entrepreneurs Paul Judge, Ryan Wilson Acquire Controlling Stake in A3C hypepotamus.com
Entrepreneurs Ryan Wilson and Paul Judge have both made undisclosed investments in Atlanta's A3C Conference and Festival.
- DEVCON Raises $4.5M to Fight Growing Epidemic of Cyber Fraud and Ad Theft Business Wire
DEVCON, a cybersecurity software company dedicated to defeating ad fraud and preserving independent journalism, today announced it has closed a seed r.
- Lloyds uses Google-backed AI to detect phone fraudsters CNBC
Lloyds Banking Group has partnered with a U.S. artificial intelligence (AI) start-up Pindrop to use its technology to detect fraudulent phone calls.
- The Reader: Cheap tickets and drink are ruining our theatres Evening Standard
Have theatre managements brought the problem of anti-social behaviour in theatres upon themselves by providing alcohol here, there and everywhere?
- How your voice can protect you from credit card fraud CNNMoney
That call to your bank is being recorded for more than just "quality assurance purposes." Some banks are using voice biometrics and other technology to help ...
- Aeriandi Brings Extra Security to Its Voice Platform with Pindrop UC Today
UC Today reports on the latest technology news from around the globe. Read similar Unified Communications news to 'Aeriandi Brings Extra Security to Its ...
- Aeriandi Teams up with Pindrop as Contact Centre Fraud Booms Computer Business Review
Secure voice solutions expert Aeriandi and fraud detection pioneer Pindrop, have teamed up to make Pindrop's technology available through Aeriandi's ...
- 51 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2018 Business Insider
These 51 venture-backed companies have all the earmarks of success for 2018 and beyond.
- Allegion Ventures Adds HqO to Its Investment Portfolio, Signifying Continued Growth of IoT in the Workplace Business Wire
Allegion Ventures – a $50 million corporate venture fund of Allegion plc – has added another innovative company to its investment portfolio: Boston-ba.
- Unknown, Unwanted And Scam Calls Can Affect Customer Communications: How Do We Overcome Them? Forbes
What do legitimate businesses do when their important customer calls are consistently getting ignored?
- Robocalls are worse than annoying — they're likely scams USA TODAY
Phone fraud calls begin as robocalls, then escalate when the victim picks up the line.
- Voice fraud spike driven by breaches and increasing use Biometric Update
Incidents of voice fraud climbed by 350 percent from 2013 to 2017, and increased 47 percent in 2017 to reach 1 in every 638 calls, according to a new report ...
- Why Humans Still Run Betterment’s AI-Powered Call Center pymnts.com
The Call Center Commerce Tracker examines how the customer *service* relationship is changing with technologies like AI and automation to boost data security.
- The Future Innovators Index 2018 Vanity Fair
Vanity Fair's New Establishment list showcases the movers and shakers of the past year across sectors, but the Future Innovators list is a preview of the best of ...
- L'Oréal, P&G and other big brands are hunting for startups at CES AdAge.com
Major brands like L'Oréal and P&G are investing in innovative startups to help fuel their existing product lines.
- 2018's Biggest Moments In AI (Artificial Intelligence) Forbes
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence (AI), there is no shortage of hot air and hype. Note that many companies are trying to get a piece of the digital gold rush ...
- Column: New initiative launched to battle Atlanta's income inequality SaportaReport
By Maria Saporta As published in the Atlanta Business Chronicle on April 19, 2019. A group of more than 30 nonprofits – led by the Kendeda Fund and the ...
- GN acquires Altia Systems for $125M to add video to its advanced audio solutions TechCrunch
Some interesting M&A is afoot in the world of hardware and software that's aiming to improve the quality of audio and video communications over digital ...
- Call center fraudsters targeting insurance companies Insurance Business America
Poor human judgment and lax telephone security protocols are allowing fraudsters to rip off insurance companies. Call centers are seen as a weak backdoor for ...
- Amazon Echo Tap Appears to be Discontinued Voicebot.ai
Amazon's third smart speaker was not the Echo Show, Spot, or Plus. It was the Echo Tap, a portable smart speaker with..
- Biometrics research briefs: AFIS, identity verification, Europe, and voice biometrics Biometric Update
This week, biometric market research continues to indicate rapid growth in demand for AFIS systems, and even faster growth for voice biometrics over the next ...
- How voice technology will re-shape business Computerworld
Everybody expects voice tech and virtual assistants like Google Assistant, Alexa and Cortana to make a big splash in the enterprise. Here's what to expect.
- April Fools: From chocolate Whoppers to lickable phones, companies had fun on April 1 KABC-TV
Don't really lick that phone. Pindrop, a communication security company, is touting a new *service* that goes way beyond fingerprint or facial recognition: Lickable ...
- Why Phone Fraud Starts With A Silent Call NPR
When you answer your phone and there's no one on the other end, it could in fact be a computer that's gathering information about you and your bank account.
- CES 2019 Interviews with Google, Samsung, Nuance, Alibaba, LG and More - Voicebot Podcast Ep 79 Voicebot.ai
This week's episode has 11 more interviews from the CES 2019 show floor. We have real-time reactions from executives at..
- ID R&D Raises $5.7M For Multi-factor Voice Biometric Technology Voicebot.ai
Biometric technology startup ID R&D raised $5.7M in a new round of venture capital funding. The New York-based company has..
- Why Voice Verification is the Future of Authentication Infosecurity Magazine
Customer authentication tools have developed and voice verification is the future when it authenticating customers.
- Memories of watching Apollo 11: ‘You could hear a pin drop’ binghamtonhomepage.com
This 1971 photo provided by David Waldrup shows him in the cockpit of a Cessna 172 at White Rock airport in Dallas. The day of the moon landing on July 20, ...
- Online Fraud Prevention Market Flourishing Worldwide with Key Players IBM, Forter, Ravelin, Plaid, Feedzai, Stripe, Pindrop Security Global Market Research
Global Online Fraud Prevention Market will exhibit a huge growth of 20% over the forecast period to 2025. With the advancement of technology, the number of ...
- “Chinese spies” obtained NSA cyber weapons a year before Shadow Brokers leak NS Tech
Chinese spies obtained NSA cyber weapons more than a year before they were leaked by the Shadow Brokers group in a high profile hack, it has been alleged.
- IVP Concludes Successful Year - Announces 15 New Investments Business Wire
IVP Concludes Successful Year. During 2018, IVP made 15 new investments, announced four significant M&A transactions, and reached 108 IPOs.
- Don’t count Cortana out: Study predicts Microsoft’s digital assistant will rival Amazon and Google in business use GeekWire
Cortana is getting serious traction in the enterprise world, according to a new study that predicts Microsoft's digital assistant will be neck-and-neck with ...
- Cybersecurity Takes Center Stage Business Facilities Magazine
By Jenny Vickers From the March/April 2018 Issue. You only have to glance at today's headlines to know that cybersecurity has surged to the top of the list of ...