ShearShare is the first global marketplace that connects salon and barbershop owners to independent stylists to fill empty salon chairs on demand. As a pioneer in the beauty-tech space, ShearShare was founded by veteran salon owners and master stylists out of “shear necessity” as they were trying to solve their own excess capacity problem.
- ShearShare Makes It Easier for Freelance Beauty Professionals and Barbers to Pay Taxes Black Enterprise
ShearShare announced a new finance module for independent cosmetologists and barbers to remove the costly hurdles they experience as solopreneurs.
- ShearShare Cuts Down the Difficulty With Its New Finance Tool dallasinnovates.com
ShearShare is adding to their arsenal of business resources for freelance barbers and cosmetologists with their new finance tools.
- FleetZoo Selected as a Top 100 Rising Startup Company of 2019 EIN News
FleetZoo will be featured with leading startups from around the world in the 7th Annual Startup of the Year Award at SOTY Summit 19.
- ShearShare Is Gaining Traction, Proving Beauty Is a Beast in Business Tech.Co
Several months ago, ShearShare took home the title of Startup of the Year. Now working with 500 Startups, we checked in to see how they've been progressing.
- Startup Couples: How These Entrepreneurial Duos Bet it All on Business dallasinnovates.com
Success comes in all shapes and sizes‚ and these entrepreneurial couples are no exception. Their startups range from an IoT software and hardware company ...
- This App Lets Salons And Stylists Cut More Hair And Bigger Paychecks Fast Company
ShearShare, which lets freelance stylists rent out unused salon space, sees an opportunity to help the beauty and grooming industry adapt to the gig economy.
- The ShearShare Power Couple Takes Their Startup to The Next Level Black Enterprise
ShearShare founders talk taking their business to the next level by giving stylists' access to stubs, tax savings accounts, and business taxes.
- ShearShare New Partnership Simplifies the Financials for Solo Artists SalonToday
ShearShare, a global marketplace that allows salon and barbershop owners to rent their excess suites and booths to licensed cosmetologists and barbers on ...
- ShearShare On-Demand Salon Space Rental App SalonToday
ShearShare helps to keep salons full and allows licensed barbers and cosmetologists to find space for their client appointments whenever and wherever they ...
- AOL founder Steve Case is making a bold bet on companies from the Midwest — and he says it's a lot like the early bet he made on the internet Business Insider
With his $150 million "Rise of the Rest" fund, AOL founder Steve Case hopes to spur innovation in the Midwest.
- ShearShare wins $100K in Diversity & Inclusion Investment Challenge Black Enterprise
ShearShare, a platform that connects salon and barbershop owners to independent stylists to fill unused suites and stations on-demand, recently won $100K in ...
- McKinney couple wants to cut obstacles for cosmetologists, stylists with ShearShare Dallas News
Tye and Courtney Caldwell, wanted to give a boost to the changing salon industry -- a business that Courtney says “touches everyone from the...
- ShearShare Founders 'Kill It' at Startup Grind in Silicon Valley Black Enterprise
Tye and Courtney Campbell are tech entrepreneurs. They just unveiled their app at Startup Grind. Black Enterprise catches up with the couple.
- ShearShare Wins Startup of the Year at Innovate Celebrate Tech.Co
ShearShare, a startup from McKinney, TX, was chosen as the first-place winner in the 2016 Startup of the Year competition at Innovate Celebrate.
- For Women And Non-White Entrepreneurs, The Idea Comes Easy — The Money Does Not KERA News
Starting a successful business requires a great idea, paying customers and access to capital if you want it to grow. The business world is tough, but even tougher ...
- Dr. Tye and Courtney Caldwell give beauty pros freedom with ShearShare Rolling Out
ShearShare let's aspiring beauty professionals rent salon space whenever, wherever for ultimate freedom in the style seat.
- Hydraulic Guillotine Shear Market Size Analysis, Statistics, Trends, Forecast Report, 2025 Industry Stats News
Hydraulic Guillotine Shear Market research now available at Brand Essence Research encompasses an exhaustive Study of this business space with regards to ...
- WATCH LIVE: Sallie Krawcheck, Ray Dalio, and more speak at IGNITION right now Business Insider
IGNITION is Business Insider's flagship conference featuring the biggest names in business, tech, and media.
- Learn why billionaire AOL cofounder Steve Case is investing in companies outside the major coastal startup hubs at IGNITION 2018 Business Insider
For the past four years, AOL cofounder and entrepreneur Steve Case has been focused on an investing approach and seed fund he calls "Rise of the Rest," ...
- After 500 Startups, ShearShare Plans Silicon Valley Move Tech.Co
After taking home TechCo's title of Startup of the Year, ShearShare headed to 500 Startups. Here's what they learned, and how they are plan for the future.
- Mark Cuban, Cindy Robbins, and more: new IGNITION speakers INSIDER
Prolific entrepreneur Mark Cuban will return to the stage after speaking at 2014's event. He'll be joined by Felicity Conrad and Kristen Sonday, the cofounders of ...
- Prepare for 2019 with the world's brightest business minds: Join us at IGNITION in New York Business Insider South Africa
Prepare for the year ahead with insights from today's brightest minds. Join us at Business Insider's flagship conference, IGNITION: Media, Technology ...
- How to Market Your App and Make Revenue Black Enterprise
By 2020, the app industry revenue is estimated to grow to $188.9 billion globally, reports Statista, an online statistics database. Facebook spent $19 billion to ...
- Married Couple to Pitch Their Startup at Startup Grind Black Enterprise
Tye and Courtney Caldwell are co-founders of ShearShare, an app that pairs professional stylists, cosmetologists and other beauty professionals with salon ...
- Announcing IGNITION 2018 speakers: Don't miss Mark Cuban, Sir Martin Sorrell, Danica Patrick, Troy Carter, and more! Business Insider
Prepare for the year ahead with insights from today's brightest minds. This year's IGNITION lineup is packed with top executives from some of the hottest tech ...
- Support Creates Successful Black Female Entrepreneurs BlackNews.com
Becoming a successful black entrepreneur isn't easy, but with support & inspiration, more successful black female entrepreneurs are making their mark every ...
- This VC firm just made its 50th investment in underrepresented founders Mashable
Backstage Capital launched with a mission: to support underrepresented founders and to invest in 100 of them by 2020. Almost two years after getting off the ...
- Austin-Based Accelerator Capital Factory to Open First Dallas Location D Magazine
Capital Factory got a taste of Dallas in August when it joined forces with the Dallas Entrepreneur Center with a shared goal of growing Texas' startup and ...
- Here’s the 19th batch of 500 Startups companies TechCrunch
500 Startups just wrapped up its 18th batch of company launches last month — which means it's already looking forward to the next one. This time around, in its ...
- 7 Best Venture Capitalists for Black Entrepreneurs Black Enterprise
These venture capitalists are not only some of the top investors but many of them are committed to spending dollars with black-owned businesses.
- Meet the 2018 Women in Technology Awards honorees - Dallas Dallas Business Journal
Applied sciences, bioengineering, FXO IT financials – the 2018 Women in Technology Awards honorees mastermind ways to keep their companies and ...
- Black History's Hidden Figures That Inspired Today's Innovators Fast Company
Five groundbreaking black innovators you should know, and the modern entrepreneurs they inspired.
- Sequoia Blodgett, Author at Black Enterprise Black Enterprise
Sequoia Blodgett is a Reporter for Black Enterprise. She is also the founder of Commas, a virtual entrepreneurship resource center that provides everything you ...
- 5 Beauty Tech Companies Founded by Black Entrepreneurs Black Enterprise
In a world dominated by mobile applications, here are some standouts in the beauty industry that were created by black entrepreneurs.
- D CEO's Women's Leadership Symposium Speakers Announced D Magazine
Reserve your seat today for D CEO magazine's third annual Women's Leadership Symposium at 7:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. on May 31, 2018 at the Hilton Anatole ...
- Customer Service: A Cut Above the Rest Black Enterprise
Page: 1 2 3 · ENT_custsvc Many have heard about it or experienced it time and time again. You enter a hair salon or barbershop hoping to leave a more ...
- Capital Factory exec sees more Dallas family offices investing in tech startups Dallas Business Journal
Tech Titans, the largest technology trade association in Texas, has announced its 2018 finalists for the Tech Titans Awards. The Dallas Business Journal is ...
- Claim It! App Founder Got Idea for App While Living on the Streets Black Enterprise
Ali Abdullah finds success with a brilliant tech marketing idea.The app is Claim It! and its founder, Ali Abdullah is also generating buzz.
- Q+A: Bryan Chambers on Becoming Capital Factory's Senior Leader in Dallas dallasinnovates.com
After serving in a part-time capacity for months, on Jan. 8, Capital Factory announced that Bryan Chambers was promoted to Vice President of Accelerator and ...
- Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings: Startups Are Setting the Tone for the City D Magazine
Mayor Mike Rawlings saluted startups at the State of Entrepreneurship Wednesday evening for re-energizing the city, celebrating diversity, and providing one ...
- Black, queer and female: VC founder starts her 'own league' CNN
Five years ago, Arlan Hamilton set her eyes on becoming a venture capitalist in "the land of opportunity" she called Silicon Valley. But as a queer black woman, ...
- Dallas Youth Sports Tech Startup Moves Into Esports, Partners With HBCU Go dallasinnovates.com
Dallas-based AMPlifi Sports Group, a youth sports tech company, has been expanding beyond its core hardware and software platform with major deals in the ...
- Gigging It In An Age of Skepticism Forbes
Debate over the size of the freelance economy obscures a persistent issue: The economic needs of independent workers are pretty much ignored by ...
- 10 Unique Black Women-Owned Tech Startups Black Enterprise
Here are ten black women-owned tech startups, which represent the height of innovation.
- DI People: Neiman Marcus, CyrusOne, Pei Wei, Southwest Airlines Make Promotions dallasinnovates.com
Across North Texas, companies are promoting and hiring people to take on leadership positions within their organizations. Dallas Innovates covers prominent ...
- University Officially Marks Launch of New Space for Entrepreneurs University of Texas at Dallas
Blackstone LaunchPad Celebrates Ribbon-Cutting for 5,000-Square-Foot Home. May 18, 2017. (From the left) UT Dallas Seed Fund Committee members ...
- LaunchPad Director Wins Tech Titans Award for Seed Fund Efforts - News Center University of Texas at Dallas
Sept. 17, 2018. It was always his dream class — a class he wishes he could have taken in college. portrait of Chambers inside Blackstone LaunchPad ...
- Ethiopian-American's Startup StackShare Raises $5.2 Million in a Series A Black Enterprise
StackShare, a company that helps developers and engineers discover and compare software tools, recently closed $5.2 million in a Series A led by e.Ventures.
- 5 Resourceful Organizations Outside of Silicon Valley for Black Tech Startup Founders Black Enterprise
Looking to get involved in tech and don't live in Silicon Valley? Here are five organizations around the country that have tech resources catering specifically to ...
- Tech Media Spotlight: Kunbi Tinuoye, Founder & CEO of UrbanGeekz Black Enterprise
Kunbi Tinuoye discusses why she launched a tech news sites benefiting people of color and her experiences covering Silicon Valley while black.
- Watch 500 Startups Demo Day today TechCrunch
TechCrunch is pleased to bring you 500 Startups Demo Day today, February 15th at 12:00pm to 3:00pm PST. If you are just tuning in, 500 Startups is an ...
- 16 Ways Leading Entrepreneurial Women Balance Work and Life Tech.Co
For both International Women's Day and Day Without a Woman, we spoke to 16 entrepreneurial women on the balance of work and life.
- Google picks Durham startup Fathom to participate in Demo Day WRAL Tech Wire
DURHAM - Fathom, a startup focusing on development of wearable-enabled AI system to mitigate injury risk through personalized athletic training, will be going.
- The Top 50 Startups at Innovate! and Celebrate 2016 Tech.Co
Tech.Co is hosting Innovate! and Celebrate 2016 in late September. And the Startup of the Year competition features 50 startups from around the world.
- Primpii App Connects Clients to Beauty Pros Black Enterprise
Primpii is an app that integrates social media with your favorite beauty stylists and salons.
- Here's Why Basic Savings Accounts Don't Work Black Enterprise
Basic savings accounts connected to your checking accounts don't work. Here's why, along with ways to help grow your savings easily and efficiently.
- Quality Education Around the World Black Enterprise
Meeting the educational needs of children around the world isn't easy. Read how some countries are, and even educating the children of refugees.
- Patti LaBelle, Yolanda Adams, Hill Harper to Speak at Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit Eurweb.com
*Patti LaBelle, Yolanda Adams and Hill Harper are among the keynote speakers lined up for Black Enterprise's 2017 Entrepreneurs Summit hosted by ...
- LendStreet’s Jerry Nemorin on mission to improve America’s financial health Bankless Times
In order to succeed as an entrepreneur, you have to be passionate about what you do. That is the only way to withstand the long hours, potential for rejection ...
- 4 Savings Accounts You Should Definitely Have Black Enterprise
Over the years the term emergency fund has become a catch-all for all things savings but here are 4 types of savings accounts you should definitely have.
- GIS Cloud Crowdsourcing Solution Released Virtual-Strategy Magazine
1 2 3 4 5 GIS Cloud Crowdsourcing Solution Crowdsourcing Solution Branded Mobile Application Crowdsourcing Solution Public Web Application ...