Colorstock is an ethnically-diverse marketplace of curated stock photos connecting hobbyists and emerging photographers to multicultural marketers and content creators. The catalog offers images of Black, Asian, Latinx, and other ethnically diverse people at work and at play, reflecting their nuanced lives in realistic ways.
- A different kind of stock exchange - buying and selling colorful certificates CGTN America
In the days before computers drove global stock markets, companies issued highly decorative pieces of paper to buyers to prove which firms they'd invested in.
- Multi-Color Co. (NASDAQ:LABL) Receives Consensus Rating of “Hold” from Analysts Trent Times
Multi-Color Co. (NASDAQ:LABL) has been assigned a consensus rating of “Hold” from the seven analysts that are currently covering the firm, Marketbeat.com ...
- Multi-Color Co. (NASDAQ:LABL) Given Consensus Recommendation of “Hold” by Analysts Sundance Herald
Shares of Multi-Color Co. (NASDAQ:LABL) have been assigned a consensus rating of “Hold” from the seven analysts that are currently covering the firm, ...
- Multi-Color Corp. to be sold (Video) - Cincinnati Business Courier Cincinnati Business Courier
One of Greater Cincinnati's largest public companies has agreed to be sold to a private equity firm. VIDEO.
- Crossmark Global Holdings Inc. Cuts Stake in Multi-Color Co. (NASDAQ:LABL) Riverton Roll
Crossmark Global Holdings Inc. decreased its position in shares of Multi-Color Co. (NASDAQ:LABL) by 3.2% during the second quarter, according to its most ...
- People on the Move: Marino Names President, Lambert Appoints Directors - Fri., Oct. 19, 2018 O'Dwyer's PR News
Marino names John F. Marino president... Lambert hires Jennifer Daniels and Becky Olsen as directors... Metro Public Relations brings on Dana Block as senior ...
- Three New Sites Now Provide Beautiful Stock Photos Of People Of Color Madame Noire
While stock imagery can be a gold mine for small businesses and *content* creators, it's no secret that finding quality stock photos of people of color has been a ...
- What’s on TV Tuesday: Gabriel Iglesias and Super Bowl Commercials The New York Times
Stream Gabriel Iglesias's new Netflix special. Or gear up for the Super Bowl with a countdown of memorable ads.
- 6 web properties you can use to protect your branded search results (with real examples) Search Engine Land
Working at an agency that does a large amount of online reputation and crisis management, brand protection is always top of mind. I've written about how ...
- Renovated Trading Room Brings Wall Street to Ithaca College - IC News Ithaca College
Dan Verderosa, September 22, 2016. Ithaca may be a long way from Wall Street, but Ithaca College students have access to their own version of the New York ...
- Stock Photos of Women of Color in Tech Now Available for Free Observer
Tech is a male-dominated field, and women, but more specifically, women of color, are especially underrepresented in technical positions. But despite this, there ...
- BRWN Stock Imaging: 'It's All About Normalizing the Black Experience' NBCNews.com
Porsha Antalan, an Atlanta-based photographer, founded BRWN Stock Imaging to fill the gap of underrepresentation of black people in stock photography.
- Multi-Color to acquire Constantia Labels division MarketWatch
Multi-Color Corp. said Monday it has agreed to acquire the labels division of Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH in a deal worth about $1.3 billion in cash and...
- Michael B Jordan Sexy Instagram Photos HelloBeautiful
Michael B. Jordan knew what he was doing when he posted the following photo on Instagram with the caption, "You up."
- Multi-Color Co. (NASDAQ:LABL) Receives Consensus Recommendation of “Hold” from Analysts Riverton Roll
Shares of Multi-Color Co. (NASDAQ:LABL) have been assigned a consensus recommendation of “Hold” from the seven brokerages that are presently covering ...
- MarketSmith Top Stocks | Analyze the Best-Performing Stocks of the Year Investor's Business Daily
Top Stocks 2018 is designed to help investors find better stocks in the new year. With its marked-up charts and commentary, the book highlights the behavior of ...
- McFarland Police searching for shooting suspect KERO 23ABC News
The McFarland Police Department is looking for a shooting suspect after he reportedly fired two shots at the victims's vehicle after a verbal argument.
- Diversity Marketing Can Expand Brand Influence Rocks Digital
Brands who use diversity marketing win because research shows that buyers are more likely to identify with someone that looks like them.
- 13 Winning Customer Acquisition Examples Business 2 Community
Night's fallen but the big man refuses to stop driving. His blonde companion is asleep in the front seat, quietly snoring into his flannel. Since leaving Sandusky ...
- Like a doughnut, ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ has a hole in the middle mySanAntonio.com
“Rules Don't Apply” feels unbalanced in terms of story, and it has a big sag in the middle. But the good things in it are so good, they make it a fairly worthwhile ...
- 'Cities of Last Things' Review Hollywood Reporter
Taiwanese director Ho Wi Ding's latest, 'Cities of Last Things,' is a triptych that spans a character's past, present and future — but in reverse chronological order.
- Directors on Their Teams: Alexander Payne on ‘Nebraska’ Variety
Alexander Payne's “Nebraska” has been racking up awards and nominations in the past two weeks, which is a long-delayed payoff for his work. The filmmaker ...
- 2020 Toyota Supra - The Wait Is Over Super Street Network
Here are the 10 most important things you need to know about the highly-anticipated 2020 Toyota Supra.
- Kodak Gives Us (Back) the Nice Bright Colors :: Design :: News :: Paste Paste Magazine
Kodak has announced that it will be bring back Ektachrome slide reversal film in both 35mm and Super 8 formats by the end of 2017. The company will produce ...
- Is Now The Right Time To Invest In Tech And Samtel Color Limited (NSE:SAMTEL)? Simply Wall St
Samtel Color Limited (NSEI:SAMTEL), is a INR₹161.58M small-cap, which operates in the tech hardware industry based in India. The past two decades have ...
- What's so scary about biosimilars? BioPharma Dive
Since the Hippocratic era, physicians have been charged to 'do no harm' to patients. As science advances, that task has become increasingly complicated: ...
- Dance, romance and history propel 'An American in Paris' on stage Chicago Sun-Times
Compile a list of some of the most famous directors of Broadway musicals — Jerome Robbins, Gower Champion, Bob Fosse, Michael Bennett, Susan.
- ‘Indignation’: How the Cinematographer Digitally Created the Look of 1950s Film IndieWire
James Schamus's cinematographer breaks down how he used the latest technology to capture the color palette of early reversal color stock.
- Light And Dark: The Racial Biases That Remain In Photography NPR
When Syreeta McFadden was young, she dreaded being photographed. Cameras made her skin look darkened and distorted. Now a photographer herself, ...
- Gardening time has finally arrived in the Iowa City area Iowa City Press Citizen
Project GREEN's 48th annual garden fair and plant sale is today and next week look for the Master Gardner's flea market and plant sale.
- Free stock art lacks diversity: Where are all the brown people? Palm Beach Post
Free stock photography sites like Pexels and Pixabay.com are the truth. Thanks to them, creatives and writers can add dope photos taken by real photographers ...
- A New Agency Is Making Stock Photos Less White Artsy
TONL, a new stock photography website, hopes to combat negative portrayals of black culture to expand the ways in which visual culture conveys black life.
- One Sings, the Other Doesn't Blu-ray Blu-ray.com
One Sings, the Other Doesn't Blu-ray (L'une chante, l'autre pas) (1977): Starring Thérèse Liotard and Valérie Mairesse. When seventeen-year-old Pauline helps ...
- Spring Fashion 2010 - Inside Kate and Andy Spade's New Business Venture New York Magazine
Kate and Andy no longer own the brands that bear their name—which makes them very happy, actually. He, however, seems to have his hand in just about ...
- Giving Modern Polaroid Film a Shot PC Magazine
The Impossible Project has brought life to old Polaroid cameras with new film, but having tried it, we can safely say it still has a way to go.
- Bunch Designs Identity for Willow Tree Dexigner
Bunch has designed a new but traditional looking identity for Willow Tree, a leading business consultancy based in London.
- Day Trips: Black cowboys saddle up to ride, compete Charlotte Observer
The heritage and skills of black cowboys are celebrated next weekend at the Black Cowboy Festival in Rembert, S.C..
- Catching up with child art prodigy Marla Olmstead Press & Sun-Bulletin
Marla Olmstead laughs loudly when asked if she considers herself a prodigy. Then she answers with a quick “no."
- Going gray: State police vehicles get new look Citizens Voice
DUNMORE — On the road, the Pennsylvania State Police is going gray. Or, more precisely, “Sterling Metallic Gray,” said Ryan Tarkowski, a spokesman for the ...
- Inside Terminator Salvation's Bleak World Wired News
Reviving the Terminator franchise for a new generation became an all-consuming journey for its director, McG. He introduces us to the key players, using stills ...
- Impossible I-1 Review & Rating PC Magazine
The Impossible I-1 is a modern instant camera with advanced tech, including manual control via Bluetooth, but it has some issues that are tough to ignore.
- The Artist's Cinematographer Speaks Studio Daily
On the surface The Artist, directed by Michel Hazanavicius, is an ode to a simpler time in movie-making history. Set in 1927 Hollywood at the daw.
- Andrew Noren, Avant-Garde Filmmaker, Fades to Black New York Times
The avant-garde film universe is small, so when a star, even a distant one, vanishes, attention is paid. It was not so in May, when Andrew Noren died of lung ...
- Review: Camera Obscura slantmagazine
The film has a bad habit of dropping the psychological inquiries to dully go through the genre motions.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 Review: One Flexible Ultrabook Tom's Hardware Guide
Whether in notebook, stand, tent, or tablet mode, the Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 is definitely a head-turner. But does this Ultrabook's innovative multi-mode design ...
- Tribeca: Scorsese's Longtime Editor Thelma Schoonmaker Dissects 'Raging Bull' Hollywood Reporter
In honor of co-founder Robert DeNiro, the festival's first masterclass is devoted to the classic, with the legendary director's longtime collaborator showing clips ...
- Crime Report Union Daily Times
The Union County Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests: — Devin William James Vanderford, 18, of 121 Magnolia Circle, Union, was charged with ...
- 57 Bohemian Bedroom Decor Ideas Sure to Transform Your Space STYLECASTER
Bohemian bedroom decor has become one of the most coveted aesthetics on Pinterest and Instagram, but it's surprisingly hard to curate. Here, 57 bohemian ...
- Native trees showing their fall colors Houston Chronicle
When Saturday's showers gave way to a *fresh*-scrubbed, brilliant Sunday, I couldn't take my eyes off our Drummond red maple. It was as if someone had ...
- Film Review: ‘Quod erat demonstrandum’ Variety
Andrei Gruzsniczki's handsome black-and-white drama takes an involving look at two academics targeted by the secret *service* in 1980s Romania.
- Exclusive Images Reveal McG's Terminator Salvation Vision Wired News
New types of killer robots and a science-inspired conception of post-apocalyptic Earth are helping McG turn Terminator Salvation into an eye-scorching sci-fi flick ...
- Blu-ray Review: La Haine slantmagazine
In late 2005, when long-term civil unrest in Paris's poorer, multiethnic suburbs once again reached a violent pitch, France's Minister of the Interior (and future ...
- Siamese Memoirs - The Life and Times of Pimsai Svasti Pattaya Mail
For those who were not in Thailand in 1977, the name Pimsai Svasti may not ring any bells, but for those who followed Thai history, she will be remembered as ...