Colorstock is an ethnically-diverse marketplace of curated stock photos connecting hobbyists and emerging photographers to multicultural marketers and content creators. The catalog offers images of Black, Asian, Latinx, and other ethnically diverse people at work and at play, reflecting their nuanced lives in realistic ways.
- Multi-Color Corp. to be sold (Video) - Cincinnati Business Courier Cincinnati Business Courier
One of Greater Cincinnati's largest public companies has agreed to be sold to a private equity firm. VIDEO.
- People on the Move: Marino Names President, Lambert Appoints Directors - Fri., Oct. 19, 2018 O'Dwyer's PR News
Marino names John F. Marino president... Lambert hires Jennifer Daniels and Becky Olsen as directors... Metro Public Relations brings on Dana Block as senior ...
- What’s on TV Tuesday: Gabriel Iglesias and Super Bowl Commercials The New York Times
Stream Gabriel Iglesias's new Netflix special. Or gear up for the Super Bowl with a countdown of memorable ads.
- Three New Sites Now Provide Beautiful Stock Photos Of People Of Color Madame Noire
While stock imagery can be a gold mine for small businesses and *content* creators, it's no secret that finding quality stock photos of people of color has been a ...
- Stock Photos of Women of Color in Tech Now Available for Free Observer
Tech is a male-dominated field, and women, but more specifically, women of color, are especially underrepresented in technical positions. But despite this, there ...
- People: New appointments and promotions Crain's Detroit Business
This week's announcements include promotions/appointments at Beztak Properties, AECOM and the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History.
- 6 web properties you can use to protect your branded search results (with real examples) Search Engine Land
Working at an agency that does a large amount of online reputation and crisis management, brand protection is always top of mind. I've written about how ...
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL) Q3 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript The Motley Fool
LABL earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2018.
- BRWN Stock Imaging: 'It's All About Normalizing the Black Experience' NBCNews.com
Porsha Antalan, an Atlanta-based photographer, founded BRWN Stock Imaging to fill the gap of underrepresentation of black people in stock photography.
- Renovated Trading Room Brings Wall Street to Ithaca College - IC News Ithaca College
Dan Verderosa, September 22, 2016. Ithaca may be a long way from Wall Street, but Ithaca College students have access to their own version of the New York ...
- Benioff to CEOs: Pick One Thing Fortune
Investment in women-founded companies is declining. But why?
- Black women school Twitter on misogynoir with #WOCAffirmation The Grio
Thanks to dueling hashtags on Friday the 13th, Twitter users got a front row seat to a course on intersectionality. In light of the numerous sexual assault and ...
- Multi-Color to acquire Constantia Labels division MarketWatch
Multi-Color Corp. said Monday it has agreed to acquire the labels division of Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH in a deal worth about $1.3 billion in cash and...
- Multi-Color acquiring York Label for $356M - Cincinnati Business Courier Bizjournals.com
Multi-Color Corp. has agreed to acquire York Label Group for approximately $356 million, payable in debt assumed, Multi-Color stock and cash. The acquisition ...
- McFarland Police searching for shooting suspect KERO 23ABC News
The McFarland Police Department is looking for a shooting suspect after he reportedly fired two shots at the victims's vehicle after a verbal argument.
- MarketSmith Top Stocks | Analyze the Best-Performing Stocks of the Year Investor's Business Daily
Top Stocks 2018 is designed to help investors find better stocks in the new year. With its marked-up charts and commentary, the book highlights the behavior of ...
- Gardening time has finally arrived in the Iowa City area Iowa City Press Citizen
April snows brought some May flowers, but just barely. Ordinarily, the lilacs are in bloom, daffodils almost finished and gardeners are happily digging in the dirt.
- 'Cities of Last Things' Review Hollywood Reporter
Taiwanese director Ho Wi Ding's latest, 'Cities of Last Things,' is a triptych that spans a character's past, present and future — but in reverse chronological order.
- Diversity Marketing Can Expand Brand Influence Rocks Digital
Brands who use diversity marketing win because research shows that buyers are more likely to identify with someone that looks like them.
- Is Now The Right Time To Invest In Tech And Samtel Color Limited (NSE:SAMTEL)? Simply Wall St
Samtel Color Limited (NSEI:SAMTEL), is a INR₹161.58M small-cap, which operates in the tech hardware industry based in India. The past two decades have ...
- #FBNoExcuses calls out Facebook's lack of diversity in hiring efforts Blavity
Tech and engineering professionals went in on Facebook after they released their diversity reports on Thursday. The statistics revealed that a large portion of the ...
- Multi-Color CEO's pay nearly triples - Cincinnati Business Courier Business Courier
Multi-Color Corp. CEO Nigel Vinecombe's total compensation almost tripled in the fiscal year that ended March 31, thanks mostly to an annual bonus bas ...
- Free stock art lacks diversity: Where are all the brown people? Palm Beach Post
Free stock photography sites like Pexels and Pixabay.com are the truth. Thanks to them, creatives and writers can add dope photos taken by real photographers ...
- 13 Winning Customer Acquisition Examples Business 2 Community
Night's fallen but the big man refuses to stop driving. His blonde companion is asleep in the front seat, quietly snoring into his flannel. Since leaving Sandusky ...
- 'Wonderstruck' review: Seeing is believing this beguiling riddle set in two eras in NYC Chicago Tribune
From the author of "Hugo," a beguiling riddle set in 1920s and 1970s New York intertwines the story of two deaf characters generations apart.
- Kodak Gives Us (Back) the Nice Bright Colors :: Design :: News :: Paste Paste Magazine
Kodak has announced that it will be bring back Ektachrome slide reversal film in both 35mm and Super 8 formats by the end of 2017. The company will produce ...
- Dance, romance and history propel ‘An American in Paris’ on stage Chicago Sun-Times
Compile a list of some of the most famous directors of Broadway musicals — Jerome Robbins, Gower Champion, Bob Fosse, Michael Bennett, Susan.
- What's so scary about biosimilars? BioPharma Dive
Since the Hippocratic era, physicians have been charged to 'do no harm' to patients. As science advances, that task has become increasingly complicated: ...
- McLoone Boosts Label Production With SPGPrints Inkjet Press packagePrinting (press release)
McLoone, an industrial label converter and nameplate maker in La Crosse, WI, has implemented a DSI UV-curable inkjet press from SPG Prints. McLoone has ...
- Behind the wheel, the state police is going gray Standard Speaker
DUNMORE — On the road, the Pennsylvania State Police are going gray. Or, more precisely, “sterling metallic gray,” said Ryan Tarkowski, a spokesman for the ...
- Light And Dark: The Racial Biases That Remain In Photography NPR
When Syreeta McFadden was young, she dreaded being photographed. Cameras made her skin look darkened and distorted. Now a photographer herself, ...
- Directors on Their Teams: Alexander Payne on ‘Nebraska’ Variety
Alexander Payne's “Nebraska” has been racking up awards and nominations in the past two weeks, which is a long-delayed payoff for his work. The filmmaker ...
- ‘Indignation’: How the Cinematographer Digitally Created the Look of 1950s Film IndieWire
James Schamus's cinematographer breaks down how he used the latest technology to capture the color palette of early reversal color stock.
- Catching up with child art prodigy Marla Olmstead Press & Sun-Bulletin
Marla Olmstead laughs loudly when asked if she considers herself a prodigy. Then she answers with a quick “no."
- Bunch Designs Identity for Willow Tree Dexigner
Bunch has designed a new but traditional looking identity for Willow Tree, a leading business consultancy based in London.
- Impossible I-1 Review & Rating PC Magazine
The Impossible I-1 is a modern instant camera with advanced tech, including manual control via Bluetooth, but it has some issues that are tough to ignore.
- Day Trips: Black cowboys saddle up to ride, compete Charlotte Observer
The heritage and skills of black cowboys are celebrated next weekend at the Black Cowboy Festival in Rembert, S.C..
- Andrew Noren, Avant-Garde Filmmaker, Fades to Black New York Times
The avant-garde film universe is small, so when a star, even a distant one, vanishes, attention is paid. It was not so in May, when Andrew Noren died of lung ...
- Giving Modern Polaroid Film a Shot PC Magazine
The Impossible Project has brought life to old Polaroid cameras with new film, but having tried it, we can safely say it still has a way to go.
- Foreign Contenders: Finland's The Happiest Day in the Life of Olli Maki Revives 16mm Reversal Film MovieMaker Magazine
MovieMaker's weekly series “Foreign Contenders” will feature interviews with the heavyweight helmers behind their respective countries' entries for the ...
- How Many of You Have a Father and Son Story Like this 1971 Chevrolet C10? Hot Rod Network
Mike Adams inherited his 1971 Chevrolet C10 from his father, and spent 15 years working on it to make a completed project he knew his Dad would be proud of.
- New 'Art with a Twist' class offered Oct. 20 at art museum The Huntsville Times - al.com
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - The Musuem Academy at the Huntsville Museum of Art is offering a new “Art with a Twist” class scheduled for Oct. 20 from 5:30 to 8 ...
- Whistling Through a Megaphone Santa Barbara Independent
Nicole Kidman Paul Wellman. In a way, the 26th edition of the Santa Barbara International Film Festival was framed by very different but similarly quirky musical ...
- The Artist's Cinematographer Speaks Studio Daily
On the surface The Artist, directed by Michel Hazanavicius, is an ode to a simpler time in movie-making history. Set in 1927 Hollywood at the daw.
- ‘Under the Dome’: Inside the Terror Dome RollingStone.com
In the CBS thriller Under the Dome, bad things are happening to the all-American town of Chester's Mill. A giant invisible shield comes down from outer space, ...
- Crime Report Union Daily Times
The Union County Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests: — Devin William James Vanderford, 18, of 121 Magnolia Circle, Union, was charged with ...
- 57 Bohemian Bedroom Decor Ideas Sure to Transform Your Space STYLECASTER
Bohemian bedroom decor has become one of the most coveted aesthetics on Pinterest and Instagram, but it's surprisingly hard to curate. Here, 57 bohemian ...
- Film Review: ‘Quod erat demonstrandum’ Variety
Andrei Gruzsniczki's handsome black-and-white drama takes an involving look at two academics targeted by the secret *service* in 1980s Romania.
- Native trees showing their fall colors Houston Chronicle
When Saturday's showers gave way to a *fresh*-scrubbed, brilliant Sunday, I couldn't take my eyes off our Drummond red maple. It was as if someone had ...
- Exclusive Images Reveal McG's Terminator Salvation Vision Wired News
New types of killer robots and a science-inspired conception of post-apocalyptic Earth are helping McG turn Terminator Salvation into an eye-scorching sci-fi flick ...
- Blu-ray Review: La Haine slantmagazine
In late 2005, when long-term civil unrest in Paris's poorer, multiethnic suburbs once again reached a violent pitch, France's Minister of the Interior (and future ...
- Schindler's List 20th Anniversary Limited Edition (Blu-ray) DVD Talk
Reviewed by Glenn Erickson Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is indeed one of the best films about the holocaust, and one of the director's best movies.
- Siamese Memoirs - The Life and Times of Pimsai Svasti Pattaya Mail
For those who were not in Thailand in 1977, the name Pimsai Svasti may not ring any bells, but for those who followed Thai history, she will be remembered as ...