Maker’s Row is an online marketplace that connects American manufacturers with small, medium-sized, and product-based businesses. In early summer 2013, Maker’s Row claims to have the most accessible list of American manufacturers available online for apparel production.
- Inside India’s Messy Electric Vehicle Revolution The New York Times
A million electric rickshaws sprang up out of nowhere and are now being used by 60 million people a day. The government and vehicle makers are struggling to ...
- Embraer: at 50, Brazil's plane marker reaches crossroads The Brazilian Report
Embraer, one of Brazil's most-emblematic companies, turns 50. New revelations suggest Operation Car Wash. How Amazon municipalities are throwing money ...
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. Reports Strong Results Driven by Accelerated Revenue Growth for Its Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Odessa American
CARLE PLACE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 22, 2019--
- Greg’s Appliance Repair Company Is A Trusted And Reliable Folsom Appliance Repair Company To Work With - Press Release Digital Journal
Folsom, CA - Greg's Appliance Repair Company has saved hundreds of households in the Folsom, CA area from spending thousands of dollars on appliance ...
- Gripen: the Brazilian new fighter jet is ready to take off The Brazilian Report
Almost five years after the Brazilian Air Force (FAB) sealed the purchase of the new generation of Swedish Gripen fighter jets, the first aircraft is ready for flight.
- Adam’s Appliance Repair Company, A Kennesaw Appliance Repair Company, Expands Service - Press Release Digital Journal
Kennesaw, GA - Adam's Appliance Repair Company is rated number one in the Kennesaw, GA area for their top-quality appliance repair services. As the ...
- Brazil-Paraguay border surveillance program nears completion The Brazilian Report
In approximately six months, a stretch of 650 kilometers of the Brazil-Paraguay border is set to have a sophisticated surveillance system. This is the Brazilian ...
- ‘We Have a Lot of Questions’: Doubts Loom Over G.M. Plan for Lordstown Plant The New York Times
It has all the elements of a classic Trump tale: intervention with an otherwise heartless company, a saved factory in the heartland, and assurances that old-school ...
- This is a love letter to Google's Purple-ish Pixel 3A smartphone Fast Company
Google's budget smartphone comes in a color scheme that's both idiosyncratic and subtle—a bold statement in a sea of boring sameness.
- Renault Considering Fiat’s Offer to Merge Into a New Auto Giant The New York Times
The French carmaker Renault said on Monday that it was considering a proposal by Fiat Chrysler to merge and form a global partnership aimed at improving ...
- Embraer's 'Tech Lion' impresses in global demo | Article Asia Times
The E195-E2 is Brazilian aircraft manufacturer's biggest model, with up to 146 seats for passengers.
- Bluesound Professional Set to Make Commercial Audio Splash Commercial Integrator
It's not uncommon for residential AV integrators to try their hand at commercial work; after the Great Recession, in fact, many joined the fray to help stay afloat.
- Tilray® Closes Transaction Acquiring Manitoba Harvest, the World's Largest Hemp Foods Company Business Wire
Tilray, Inc. (“Tilray” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ:TLRY), a global leader in cannabis research, cultivation, production and distribution, is pleased to.
- Can there be too much competition between startups? TechCrunch
Competition is the core of capitalism. Competition between companies lowers prices — on average — and ensures that they are forced to innovate lest they lose ...
- Procter & Gamble's Top Line Could Decline in Q2 2019 Market Realist
Procter & Gamble (PG) impressed investors with its top-line performance in the first quarter of fiscal 2019 due to the strong organic sales growth rate. Procter ...
- Hacker Abroad: Owning A Business In China's Electronics Markets Hackaday
I spent a full day on Saturday in the electronics markets of Shenzhen, China. The biggest thing to take away from this is the sheer scale of business that is going ...
- Maker’s Row Grows As A Matchmaker Between Fashion Designers & Domestic Manufacturers TechCrunch
Emily Goligoski Contributor More posts by this contributor With #HonorYourMom, Samahope Wants To Fund Medical Treatments For Women In Need Around ...
- Tyler, the Creator Is Launching a “Golf Home” Furniture Line Highsnobiety
It appears that Tyler, the Creator is joining a growing list of celebrities desiring to try their hand at designing furniture/home furnishings. In a new profile with Fast ...
- Tyler, the Creator Finally Gets His No.1 With 'IGOR' Highsnobiety
Tyler, the Creator's fifth full-length album IGOR has topped the Billboard 200 chart, beating out DJ Khaled's Father of Asahd. According to Nielsen Music, IGOR ...
- What to Expect From Alcoa's Q2 Earnings This Week Market Realist
On Wednesday, Alcoa is scheduled to release its second-quarter earnings after the markets close. So far, 2019 hasn't been a good year for Alcoa investors.
- India's Maruti cuts output amid weak demand | Article Asia Times
With India's car market showing signs of a slowdown due to weak demand the country's largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki, a unit of Japan's Suzuki Motor ...
- The iPhone will get 5G in 2020 Fast Company
Apple's relationship with Intel is not all wine and roses, but the chipmaker will be the sole provider of modems for the first 5G iPhone.
- Here Are Cypress's Key Revenue Drivers Market Realist
Cypress Semiconductor (CY) is a manufacturer of embedded solutions that connect, compute, and store data for the automotive, industrial, enterprise, and ...
- Hamel’s Gateway Bronco inks license agreement with Ford Motor Company The Edwardsville Intelligencer
HAMEL — Gateway Bronco, innovative restorer of the first-generation Ford Bronco, announced Monday that it has finalized a license agreement with Ford Motor ...
- Trump's Washing Machine Tariffs Cleaned Out Consumers Reason
A new report finds the tariffs raised $82 million for the U.S. Treasury but ended up increasing costs for consumers by about $1.2 billion.
- With $50M in fresh funding, Allbirds will open new stores in the US, UK and Asia TechCrunch
Allbirds' wool runners have been a VC favorite since the beginning. Now, the company is worth $1.4 billion.
- Chitose Abe's sacai: 20 Years in the Making Highsnobiety
Chitose Abe and her brand sacai are 20 years in the making and just getting started. Read our interview with the prolific Japanese designer here.
- The Huawei ban isn't just bad for the company, it's bad for Android in general Android Authority
The recent Huawei ban dealt a devastating blow to the Chinese manufacturer. However, if the ban sticks, it won't just be Huawei getting hurt.
- Intel's Modem Patents Have Exclusive Bidder Market Realist
Intel has reportedly halted the auction of its modem patents, as it has an exclusive buyer. Intel's 5G modem technology of significance to other tech firms Apple ...
- Mike Pompeo’s EU troublemaker tour POLITICO.eu
For Central Europeans, visit is a seal of approval. For Washington, it's about Russia and China.
- Should Investors Worry about Intel's Two-Year-Low Gross Margin? Market Realist
Intel (INTC) is among the most profitable companies in the semiconductor industry. It earns profits by increasing its mix of high-margin PC and data center chips ...
- Chip and Joanna Gaines' Empire: Every Product Line, TV Show and Side Hustle That Has Made Them Wildly Successful PEOPLE.com
Here is your complete guide to Fixer Upper stars Chip and Joanna Gaines massive home improvement empire.
- Could Kellogg's Stock Continue to Underperform Peers? Market Realist
Kellogg's (K) stock has underperformed broader markets and peers. Whereas most food stocks have recorded stellar double-digit percentage gains this year, ...
- Does HEXO Look Attractive after Recent Sell-Off? Market Realist
Investors sold off HEXO (HEXO) after the company reported lower-than-expected earnings on June 12. The stock has lost nearly 15% since then. After a sell-off, ...
- Will Coca-Cola's Q2 Results Beat the Expectations? Market Realist
Coca-Cola (KO) will likely report its second-quarter results on July 23. The company reported strong first-quarter results in April. Analysts expect Coca-Cola's ...
- Control4 Had Record Q3 Revenues, But Why Did Its Stock Plunge? Security Sales & Integration
Smart home gear manufacturer Control4 reported revenues of $71.6 million and yet CTRL shares tumbled on lowered Q4 guidance.
- Hot Project: ‘The Man In The High Castle’ Creator Frank Spotnitz Developing Epic Fantasy TV Series Based On Games Workshop’s ‘Warhammer 40,000’ Universe Deadline
The Man In The High Castle creator Frank Spotnitz is developing a TV series based on Games Workshop's Warhammer 40000 universe.
- Toys “R” Us Gets a Second Life amid Tough Retail Environment Market Realist
Toys "R" Us plans to open two new stores in the US in partnership with b8ta. Focus on providing highly-engaging experience to kids.
- Construction begins on $209M commercial project in Hanover Township, Nanticoke Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
Luzerne County Manager C. David Pedri, state Sen. John Yudichak and U.S. Rep. Matt Cartwright check out construction of the first of three commercial ...
- Weis Markets aims to close 'milk gap' for poor with huge donation The Sunday Dispatch
Mark Detwiler, regional district manager for Weis Markets, center, stands with some of his regional store managers at CEO Weinberg Northeast Regional Food ...
- Proofpoint's Second-Quarter Earnings: What to Expect Market Realist
Cybersecurity firm Proofpoint (PFPT) is expected to announce its second-quarter earnings on July 25. During the quarter, analysts expect the company's ...
- What's CenturyLink's Outlook for 2019? Market Realist
Analysts expect CenturyLink (CTL) to report a ~2.5% fall in its consolidated revenues to $22.9 billion in 2019 compared to $23.4 billion in 2018.
- Ford's F-Series Sales Slip in Q2: Is the Party Over? Market Realist
On July 3, Ford reported its second-quarter sales data. Its overall sales fell, and the drop in its F-Series sales added insult to injury.
- Kuang-Chi invests $5 million in SkyX, a maker of drones to monitor oil and gas pipelines TechCrunch
Shenzhen-based Kuang-Chi Group is investing $5 million in SkyX Systems Corp., according to the drone tech startup's founder and CEO Didi Horn. A former ...
- How Nokia Technologies Impacted NOK's Top Line Market Realist
In 3Q17, Nokia (NOK) relied on its patent licensing business, the Nokia Technologies, to offset weakness in its core Networks division.
- Spirit Fell Over 5% Yesterday on Boeing's Bad News Market Realist
Spirit AeroSystems fell over 5% on July 8 following news of Boeing's loss of a major customer for its 737 MAX aircraft to its rival Airbus.
- Restaurant Depot set to open next Wednesday in Wilkes-Barre The Abington Journal
WILKES-BARRE — Next week, local restaurant and bar owners will have a new place to get their supplies. Restaurant Depot will open at 650 Scott St.
- Will Hershey's High Valuation Hurt Its Stock? Market Realist
Hershey (HSY) shares have risen 21.5% on a YTD (year-to-date) basis as of May 24 and outperformed the benchmark index.
- What's Ahead for Church & Dwight and Clorox? Market Realist
Church & Dwight (CHD) and Clorox (CLX) have underperformed peers so far this year as margin woes and high valuations are keeping investors on the ...
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Why the Number 3,000 Is So Significant TheWrap
Internet sleuths may have uncovered the blockbuster's best-hidden Easter egg. Warning: spoilers from 'Avengers: Endgame' ahead.
- Meet the Buzzy Brands Blowing Up the CBD Beverage Bubble Highsnobiety
Now that you've been properly educated about cannabidiol a.k.a. CBD through our extremely detailed guide on the subject, it's time to elevate to the next level of ...
- China's 600km/h train set for 2020 test run | Article Asia Times
Developer unveils new maglev prototype that may give air travel a good run for its money.
- What Will Affect GoPro Stock Going Forward? Market Realist
Though GoPro (GPRO) stock has gained an impressive 60.0% in 2019, it's fallen close to 80% since its IPO in June 2014. GoPro could be immune to trade war ...
- Taboola aims to change the equation for news publishers Fast Company
With its new smartphone widget, Taboola aims to break news out of its walled gardens, says its CEO: “It's not ads. It's not sponsored *content*.”
- Why Is OPEC's Output at a Five-Year Low? Market Realist
Last week, US crude oil August futures fell 1.6%. US crude oil August futures closed at $57.51 per barrel on Friday. The S&P 500 Index (SPY) rose 1.7% last ...
- How Rihanna Turned Her Fame Into a Full-Blown Business Empire Highsnobiety
If you don't know that Rihanna has turned into a bonafide business powerhouse, you haven't been paying attention. Here's how she's built her Fenty brands.
- Etsy Stock Price Rallies on Reverb Holdings Buy Market Realist
Etsy (ETSY) stock price edged higher on the confirmation that the company is expanding into a new vertical of selling new and old musical instruments.
- AMAT's Global Services Revenue Rises Even in a Downturn Market Realist
Applied Materials (AMAT) has noted that the semiconductor industry is transitioning to a new era of AI in which semiconductors are being included in automotive ...
- US helpless against China's IP theft | Article Asia Times
Intellectual property, or IP, theft was a component in the post-war rise of capitalist Asia. But in China, the issue is rampant.
- Deemer’s Discount Groceries opens on Coal Street in WB Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
WILKES-BARRE — Her shopping cart nearly empty, Georgette Nealon stopped to check out the mayonnaise selection. Nealon and her son Justin Warman had ...
- HP Stock Fell ~12% on Weak First-Quarter Results Market Realist
HP Inc. (HPQ) disappointed investors with its results for the first quarter fiscal 2019, which were released on February 27 after the market bell. While earnings ...
- Flight Cancellations to Hurt Southwest's Revenue Growth Market Realist
Southwest Airlines (LUV) is facing massive flight cancellations due to the worldwide grounding of Boeing's (BA) 737 MAX planes. Boeing 737 MAX series jets ...
- Data Center and Memory Slowdown Hits Intel's Q1 Earnings Market Realist
Intel's first-quarter revenue fell 14% sequentially as all its segments except for IoT and Mobileye reported double-digit falls.
- BABA's and TCHEY's Pursuit of Chinese Tourists Sees Headwinds Market Realist
Nepal has banned Alibaba's Alipay and Tencent's WeChat Pay from being used to settle payments in the country, according to a Reuters report.
- Why Did SnapAV's Parent Company Acquire SimpliSafe? Security Sales & Integration
Last week it was reported that DIY security company SimpliSafe had sold a controlling interest in the company to Hellman & Friedman LLC, the private-equity ...
- Southwest Airlines: How Much Did MAX Grounding Affect Q2 EPS? Market Realist
Higher operating costs due to the prolonged grounding of Boeing's 737 MAX may negatively impact Southwest Airlines' (LUV) bottom-line results in Q2.
- Southern California's aerospace industry, long in decline, begins to stir Los Angeles Times
Southern California aerospace employment has declined since its heyday, but new industries are rooting themselves in the region.
- Security Integrators Reveal Their Favorite Brands, How To Earn Their Business Security Sales & Integration
Wonder what makes a security integrator pledge loyalty to a particular product brand or what sways that same company to jump ship? SSI's 2017 Top Market ...
- Robotics Business Review Robotics Business Review
2G Engineering is an AS9100-certified design company specializing in subsea linear and rotary actuators and engineering design services for customers who ...
- The disappearing stick shift: Less than 3% of cars sold in the U.S. have manual transmissions Los Angeles Times
Visitors to the upcoming Los Angeles Auto Show will see supercars, hoverboards, self-propelling luggage and all manner of new transportation options.
- Apple Fell After Rosenblatt's Downgrade Market Realist
On Monday, US tech giant Apple (AAPL) fell after Rosenblatt Securities downgraded it to a “sell” from a “hold.” At 2:15 PM ET, Apple stock was down 2.3% for the ...
- An Investigation of Kim Kardashian West’s Kimono Trademarks Highsnobiety
As the world waits for the review of Kim Kardashian West's Kimono trademarks, we spoke to a trademark attorney about the likelihood of them being approved.
- Dio Kurazawa: The Sustainability Expert Cleaning Up Fashion's Act Highsnobiety
This story is taken from Issue 17 of Highsnobiety magazine. You can buy the new issue here. The word “sustainability” in fashion might bring to mind hemp tote ...
- Align Technology: What to Expect in Q2 Market Realist
Align Technology (ALGN) plans to release its second-quarter earnings on July 24 after the market closes. Analysts expect the company's revenues to be up ...
- What Factors Will Affect Qualcomm's 2019 Revenue? Market Realist
On Qualcomm's fiscal 2019 first-quarter earnings call, its CEO, Steve Mollenkopf, discussed the company's future growth prospects.
- Kansas City Southern Outshines Its Peers in Q2 Market Realist
Kansas City Southern (KSU) stock opened nearly 3% higher on Friday after reporting better-than-expected second-quarter earnings results. Its top and bottom ...
- Drink Like a Star with These Celebrity-Owned Spirits PEOPLE.com
To take taste into their own hands, these stars pursued the liquor business.
- You don't get to be the oldest model ship company in the US by rushing Bangor Daily News
The company's most complicated ship can take even an experienced modeler 750-1000 hours to finish.. Maine news, sports, politics, election results, and ...
- TSMC's Q1 Guidance Anticipates Its Steepest Revenue Fall in Years Market Realist
On January 17, TSMC provided weaker-than-expected guidance for the first quarter of 2019, signaling the start of a semiconductor slowdown.
- Even Google Can't Decide Whether The Android Brand Matters Fast Company
Earlier this month, when Google renamed its smartwatch software from “Android Wear” to “Wear OS by Google,” some observers detected a pattern.
- How Profitable Is Amazon's Cloud Business? Market Realist
Not only did Amazon's (AMZN) cloud computing revenues increase in 3Q17, the profitability of the business also improved significantly compared to 2Q17 and ...
- These retailers are closing hundreds of stores in 2018 Bankrate.com
As Americans do more and more of their shopping online, thousands of brick-and-mortar stores are vanishing from malls, shopping centers and free-standing ...
- What Micron's Current Revenue Cycle Says About the Memory Market Market Realist
On March 19, we reported that the week would see some major price momentum in Micron Technology (MU) stock as the company prepared to report its fiscal ...
- iAnthus Completes Its Acquisition of CBD For Life Market Realist
On June 28, iAnthus Capital Holdings announced that its US subsidiary had completed its acquisition of CBD For Life, which produces and markets CBD ...
- Strong Commercial Airplane Shipments to Drive Boeing's Q4 Revenue Market Realist
Wall Street analysts expect Boeing to report revenue of $26.95 billion, 6.2% higher than its revenue of $25.15 billion in the previous year's quarter.
- Bruce Makowsky’s latest creation seeks $250 million in Bel-Air Los Angeles Times
When two L.A.-area homes sold for $100 million last year, the question wasn't how but rather what's next. The answer may be an entirely new stratosphere.
- Tilray's Stock Price Is Subdued Despite Global Opportunities Market Realist
On July 19, Tilray was trading at a forward EV-to-sales multiple of 12.1x. The company was still trading at a premium to the peer median at 6.0x.
- Some Luzerne County computer servers set for reactivation today following cyber attack Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
Some Luzerne County government computer servers targeted in a cyber attack should be cleared and reactivated today, county Administrative Services Division ...
- Nike's Fiscal 2019 Q3 North American Sales Disappoint Market Realist
Nike (NKE) stock fell 4.7% after market hours yesterday in reaction to the company's results for fiscal 2019's third quarter.[1.ended February 28] Nike's earnings ...
- Loss of Apple Orders Dents Qualcomm's Q1 2019 Earnings Market Realist
This semiconductor earnings season brought steep revenue and earnings declines to companies with high exposure in the smartphone, graphics, and data ...
- Vale's Production Is Strong, Investors Await Q4 Results Market Realist
On March 26, Vale (VALE) reported its fourth-quarter production. The company's iron ore production was 101 million tons in the fourth quarter.
- Arkansas' New Food-Labeling Law Is Veg-on-Veg Crime Reason
As the behest of agricultural lobbies, regulators around the world are making food marketing way more complicated than it needs to be.
- Benco Dental officers say company's success is in serving community The Sunday Dispatch
PITTSTON TWP. — Benjamin Cohen founded Benco Dental in 1930 when he was just 26 years old in the Miners Bank building in Wilkes-Barre, after several ...
- Brooke Shields to Star in The CW’s ‘Glamorous’ Pilot, Eva Longoria to Direct TheWrap
Brooke Shields will star in The CW pilot “Glamorous” as a model-turned-cosmetics company maven, TheWrap has learned. The drama, executive produced by ...
- What Made Deutsche Bank Take the Drastic Step of Job Cuts? Market Realist
On Sunday, Deutsche Bank announced job cuts as part of its restructuring changes. The news came as a shock to thousands of its employees in London, Tokyo, ...
- Texas Instruments' First-Quarter Earnings Highlights Market Realist
Texas Instruments' chips are not competitive like those of Intel and NVIDIA, and because of this, its revenue is largely driven by volumes.
- Armed forces kill 12 Taliban militants including 5 of their IED makers in Helmand province The Khaama Press News Agency
The Afghan National Army soldiers have killed at least 12 Taliban militants including five of their IED makers in an operation in southern Helmand province.
- Advanced Vehicle Technology Can Detect and Evade Pedestrians Lawyers.com Blog
Advanced Vehicle Technology Can Detect and Evade Pedestrians - Read the Personal Injury legal blogs that have been posted by Paul G. Tolzman on ...
- Here’s How Much Money You Can Make With Memes Highsnobiety
Since 2016, the internet has cared more about memes than about Jesus. According to Google Trends, memes have surpassed Christ in online popularity, and ...
- How a racist remark led to Jay Z’s newest investment—champagne Quartz
Earlier this week, the rapper Jay Z, acquired the Armand de Brignac champagne brand for an undisclosed amount from Sovereign Brands. The champagne ...