Moovn is a technology platform that enables users to book rides on demand or in advance and even schedule deliveries using their apps.
Moovn is a technology platform that is revolutionizing global mobility and transforming lives particularly in emerging markets. Their technologies are not only helping to facilitate the movement of people, but also the delivery of goods and services from the marketplace to the consumer.
The dynamic team at Moovn consists of transportation, hospitality and technology industry geeks who collectively provide a great wealth of expertise and beyond the box ideas. Together they’ve built an enterprise that continues to set a benchmark for innovation, professionalism and exceptional customer service.
At Moovn, their operating philosophy is centered on one key focus: THEIR PARTNERS. They are committed to taking care of their partners by putting them first. They believe that by taking good care of them,… they will also take good care of our customers.
Safety is paramount to their success. They do not only strive to ensure safety and a positive ridership experience for our clients, but also for their partner operators who work diligently to fulfill their company’s mission in delivering service excellence. They therefore go above and beyond to ensure everyone’s covered when they designed their safety policies especially bearing in mind that it’s a win-win situation when safety is placed first.
- DoorDash, now valued at $12.6B, shoots for the moon TechCrunch
More than five years ago, Sequoia partner Alfred Lin called Tony Xu, the founder of a small on-demand delivery startup called DoorDash, to say he was passing ...
- Michigan Company, Futuramic Helps Build NASA Moon Rocket and Accelerate Moon Missions | SpaceCoastDaily.com
- NASA chooses Maxar to build keystone module for lunar Gateway station Spaceflight Now
- NASA exec quits weeks after appointment to lead 2024 moon landing New York Post
- Why Maxar Stock Dropped 10% Today The Motley Fool
- View full coverage on Google News
- Elon Musk mocks Jeff Bezos' space colony vision in snarky tweet Fox Business
Elon Musk believes Jeff Bezos' moon plans are loony — and he's not afraid to voice is disapproval to the world.
- The moon and Mars: Connecticut aerospace companies prepare for new NASA missions to outer space Hartford Courant
NASA and U.S. military and space allies pitched Monday for business from more than 200 representatives of aerospace companies attending a Hartford meeting ...
- New Ice Cream Business Peddling Into Downtown St. Cloud WJON News
You can get a fun summertime treat in and around downtown St. Cloud. Jupiter Moon Ice Cream is the creation of David Boyer and Megan Freas.
- NASA awards Artemis contract to Maxar Technologies to build first pieces of lunar Gateway outpost Fox Business
NASA will work with Maxar Technologies to build their first key components of the space agency's lunar Gateway spaceship.
- Business news, May 22, 2019: Moon Palace sets closure Sequim Gazette
Moon Palace sets closure. The Moon Palace Restaurant, 323 E. Washington St., will be closed on Sunday, May 26, as owners George and Cindy Lee have a ...
- A lunar gold rush is about to start — and it could quickly exhaust the solar system's limited resources Business Insider
In order to avoid material exhaustion of the solar system, humans ought to limit ourselves to developing just one-eighth of the available resources.
- Jeff Bezos Unveils Plans To Send The First Commercial Manned Mission To The Moon DOGOnews
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon and the was just five years old when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin stepped on the lunar surface on July 20, 1969. However ...
- NASA picks Huntsville company for Moon landing study AL.com
A Huntsville-based company is among 11 chosen by NASA to conduct studies and produce prototypes for its human Moon landing effort known as Artemis.
- Colorado company wins $375M contract to power NASA's moon outpost Denver Business Journal
It beat others, including two from the Denver area, to make key part of Lunar Gateway NASA wants by 2024.
- Warren manufacturer helps build NASA rocket to the moon The Detroit News
Futuramic is one of more than 1000 companies contributing to the assembly of a rocket to take astronauts to the moon and eventually to Mars.
- Trump calls Huawei ‘dangerous’ but says dispute could be resolved in trade deal The Washington Post
President Trump raised the possibility that a U.S. dispute with Chinese telecom giant Huawei could be resolved as part of a trade deal, days after his ...
- First satellites for Musk's Starlink internet venture launched into orbit The Globe and Mail
Payload of 60 represents initial stage of network with which SpaceX is hoping to provide high-speed internet *service* around the world.
- Lunar goldrush: Can mining the moon become big business? Telegraph.co.uk
Amid the recent boom in extraterrestrial exploration, a new frontier for private companies and space agencies appears to have emerged: mining the moon for ...
- Roundup: BBQGuys national small business / Bezos' moon plans / Consumer prices rise Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
Recognized: The U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship named Baton Rouge-based BBQGuys, formerly called ShoppersChoice.com ...
- Real estate transactions: Hyatt House coming to Metropark Square mixed-use development Chron
Austin-based Aspen Heights and partner Safanad, a global investment firm with offices in New York, London and Dubai, have refinanced a construction loan for ...
- Jeff Bezos unveils Moon lander concept BBC News
Amazon entrepreneur Jeff Bezos has unveiled a mock-up of a new lunar lander spacecraft that aims to take equipment and humans to the Moon by 2024.
- Advance staff and other community leaders honored at JDRF, Spotlight Theatre events SILive.com
Advance executive editor, Brian Laline, reporter, Kristin Dalton and columnist, Carol Ann Benanti honored at two events.
- WaPo Hypes 'Space Capitalists'—One of Whom Owns the Paper FAIR
Parroting the propaganda of “space capitalists,” the Washington Post repackages their PR as inspirational musings on US scientific progress.
- DealBook Briefing: Uber’s I.P.O. Gets Off to a Modest Start The New York Times
The ride-hailing company was valued at $82.4 billion, well beneath the $100 billion that it had forecast to some investors.
- Jeff Bezos unveils his big plans for the moon CNN
Blue Origin founder Jeff Bezos announced his intentions to go back to the moon, this time to stay.
- Trade with China both simple and complex Knoxville News Sentinel
All government officials are motivated to stay in power, but that is accomplished much differently in the U.S. than in China.
- Moon mystery solved; massive impact behind two different faces: Study Business Standard
Collision with a wayward dwarf planet may have caused the stark difference between the Moon's heavily-cratered farside and the lower-lying open basins of the ...
- Week-in-Review: Google impersonates Apple and Bezos eyes the moon TechCrunch
After Mark Zuckerberg's privacy mea culpa at F8 last week, Google got its turn at I/O to promise consumers that their data wasn't going anywhere that they didn't ...
- The Boring Company gets the go-ahead to build Las Vegas transport tunnel Engadget
Elon Musk's Boring Company has officially landed its first commercial contract: A $48.7 million project to build an underground transportation system around the.
- NASA photographed the crash site of Israel's failed moon lander, and it's not pretty Business Insider
NASA found the Beresheet moon lander's crash site via its Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. The agency posted images of the area on Wednesday.
- Blue Moon Created Lunar Lander Kegs To Celebrate The 50th Anniversary Of The First Moon Landing Delish.com
Last week, Jeff Bezos revealed his plans for the Blue Moon Lunar Lander, which will transport moon rovers and astronauts to the lunar surface. In response ...
- The Race to Develop the Moon The New Yorker
For science, profit, and pride, China, the U.S., and private companies are hunting for resources on the lunar surface, Rivka Galchen writes.
- Asansol Election Result 2019: BJP's Babul Supriyo wins against TMC's Moon Moon Sen Business Today
The BJP's Babul Supriyo has won Asansol Lok Sabha seat by defeating rival Trinamool Congress' candidate Moon Moon Sen by a huge margin of 1.97 lakh ...
- As General Dynamics (GD) Market Value Declined, Shareholder Pitcairn Company Has Cut Stake; Moon Capital Management Boosted Its Position in Microsoft (MSFT) by $710,920 The EN Herald
Pitcairn Company decreased its stake in General Dynamics Corp (GD) by 65.19% based on its latest 2018Q4 regulatory filing with the SEC. Pitcairn Company ...
- Costs for ASU in Blue Origin Moon Program Still Up in the Air Phoenix New Times
The goal is ambitious and awe-inspiring: Payloads created by Arizona State University students and researchers will land on the moon, possibly within the next ...
- Japanese billionaire who bought SpaceX moon ride raises questions about his wealth Los Angeles Times
Yusaku Maezawa earned a reputation as one of the world's biggest spenders, pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into everything from Basquiat paintings to ...
- Company behind space suit worn for moon landings creates 70 new jobs in Cork Irish Examiner
A new manufacturing facility in Cork has created 70 new jobs, with 30 of these roles already filled in recent months.
- Professor Dave Moon's ARTpreneur Scholarship Blends Art and Business CSUN Today
CSUN professor Dave Moon (standing) works with students on a project in the VISCOM office in the CSUN Art and Design Center in 2017. Photo by Lee Choo.
- Kendall Jenner’s New Natural, Insta-Ready Oral Care Line Brings Wellness Into Your Mouth Slate
The Kardashian-Jenner empire is once again expanding. And for the first time, Kendall Jenner—previously the only sister without her own beauty brand—is ...
- Elon Musk injects ‘X’ factor into space quest with bold vision, mixed track record San Antonio Express-News
MISSION MOON: Nearly 50 years have passed since Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to walk on the moon. Our special Apollo 50 ...
- MillerCoors to Release Limited Edition Blue Moon Kegs for 50th Anniversary of Moon Landing Brewbound.com
CHICAGO – Blue Moon Brewing Company, the no. 1 national craft beer, is releasing a limited-edition keg design inspired by the recent announcement of Blue ...
- So Says the Sagittarius Moon… by Holiday Mathis Boston Herald
email@example.com (Holiday Mathis) The secret to gratitude is to take pleasure in what's there. If you can't seem to, maybe what's there isn't right for you.
- West Bengal Election Result Live Updates: Mamata Banerjee congratulates winners as BJP is poised to return to power Business Today
Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Mamata Banerjee is looking to hold on to her fortress as the Modi-Shah-led BJP looks to make significant inroads. T.
- Blue Moon: Here's How Blue Origin's New Lunar Lander Works Space.com
Yesterday, Blue Origin's billionaire founder, Jeff Bezos, revealed the company's plans to land a spacecraft named "Blue Moon" on the lunar surface. Here's what ...
- USA-based Full Moon Investments is driving medical cannabis industry growth Health Europa
Full Moon Investments, has quickly made a name for itself in the US medical cannabis industry and is now looking to expand its footprint to Europe and South ...
- NASA has discovered that meteoroids are causing water to leak off the moon Business Insider
According to new research from NASA and the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory, water gets released from the moon when it's struck by meteoroids.
- Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin May Have Big (Possibly Moon-Related) News Next Week Space.com
Update for May 9: Jeff Bezos unveiled Blue Origin's new Blue Moon lunar lander for missions to the moon. See our full coverage here. Original story: Blue Origin ...
- Getting Back to the Moon Is the Easy Part Bloomberg
The White House needs to lay the groundwork for several more manned lunar landings if it truly wants to head off China in space.
- BBQ joint reopens on 280 corridor Birmingham Business Journal
Full Moon Bar-B-Que has reopened its Inverness location on U.S. 280. The Birmingham-based barbecue chain is reopening the eatery after extensive ...
- Rocket Report: NASA considers Falcon 9 triple header, Indiana pol eyes Moon Ars Technica
"We start launching satellites for actual *service* later this year."
- Rocket Report: SpaceX sues the federal government, Chinese launch failure Ars Technica
Welcome to Edition 2.01 of the Rocket Report! This week marks one year since the first report. What started as an experiment has grown into something that a lot ...
- Apollo 11 astronauts took a lot of drugs for trip around dark side of the moon Orlando Sentinel
Pain killers, stimulants, sleeping pills and even drugs for diarrhea were part of the Apollo 11 astronauts' space stash.
- Moon admin. teams up with Samsung in system semiconductors The Hankyoreh
Observers express concern about reverting to chaebl-centered growth strategy.
- Progressive scholars denounce Moon's recent meeting with Samsung electronics vice chairman The Hankyoreh
Observers say meeting could impact Supreme Court ruling on Lee's embezzlement case.
- Photos of the Week: Swan Song, Eiffel Climb, Porcelain Starlings The Atlantic
Tornadoes in Missouri, paratroopers in France, abortion-rights protests in New York City, the Great Wall Marathon in China, a newborn walrus in Germany, and ...
- 'Drilling to the moon and back': Oil, gas boom drives exploration surge The Age
A surge in oil and gas exploration will see so many wells drilled over the next five years that they could cover the distance of going to the moon and back, with ...
- Supreme Court sets aside merger of 63 Moon Technologies with NSEL Business Standard
The Supreme Court on Tuesday set aside the Centre's decision to merge National Spot Exchnge (NSEL) with Financial Technologies India (FTIL), now known ...
- Weak South Korean economy and cooling North Korea ties threatening Moon Jae-in's political future The Japan Times
South Korea's Moon Jae-in has staked his presidency on tackling two big challenges: North Korea and the economy. Both are proving to be stubborn foes. The.
- Summer Moon Coffee to open a Round Rock location Community Impact Newspaper
Summer Moon Coffee plans to open a Round Rock location this summer at 200 University Blvd., Ste. 110. The coffee shop offers hot and iced beverages, ...
- Crocs shoes now come with their own built-in moon bags Business Insider South Africa
Crocs' fashion Frankenstein is not only on the cutting edge of aesthetics, but also a brilliant business decision.
- NASA held a contest to design a habitable 3D-printed home on Mars — here's what that could look like Business Insider
NASA has chosen three designs as finalists in its competition for a 3D-printed structure that can be house humans on the moon or Mars.
- Blue Origin tweeted a cryptic photo of explorer Shackleton's ship – here's what it likely means CNBC
Blue Origin, the space company founded by Amazon chairman Jeff Bezos, shared a cryptic photo of famed explorer Ernest Shackleton's expedition in a tweet on ...
- Facebook is using VR Education's moon-landing experience as a launch title for the Oculus Quest Fora.ie
FACEBOOK HAS SELECTED virtual reality company VR Education's moon-landing experience as a launch title for Oculus Quest headset, which makes its ...
- NASA begins outlining roadmap for 2024 moon landing Spaceflight Now
Bill Gerstenmaier, head of NASA's human spaceflight programs, speaks April 8 during a meeting at the Space Symposium in Colorado Springs. Credit: ...
- Elliott’s $718m claim against South Korea poses risk for Moon Financial Times
Elliott Management has detailed its $718m claim against South Korea over losses from the 2015 merger of two Samsung units in a case that returns to the ...
- Dunkin' releases colorful Cosmic Coolattas in celebration of the moon landing's 50th anniversary MassLive.com
The chain has also come out with star-shaped doughnuts and new ice cream-inspired coffee flavors.
- How Epic & ILM’s John Knoll Tried to Recreate the Moon Landing for Microsoft’s Build 2019 Keynote Variety
Microsoft's Build 2019 keynote was supposed to start with an ambitious recreation of the moon landing in virtual reality.
- Space Adventures reaches settlement with would-be lunar tourist SpaceNews
WASHINGTON — Space tourism company Space Adventures has reached a settlement in a lawsuit brought nearly two years ago by a man who signed up for ...
- SpaceX’s Elon Musk shows off a shiny Starship in landscapes of moon and Mars GeekWire
New renderings of SpaceX's next-generation Starship rocket, shared by CEO Elon Musk on Twitter early today, show the shiny spaceship sitting on bare ground ...
- Questions arise about man who bought SpaceX moon ride L.A. Biz
The Japanese billionaire who bought a rocket ride around the moon has many questioning the status of his wealth.
- NASA Moving Ahead with Return to the Moon, with or without SLS NASASpaceflight.com
NASA has been tasked with returning humans to the surface of the moon by 2024. Delays to Boeing's Space Launch System (SLS) rocket have prompted ...
- Burns Scalo lands nursing school for The Dakota in Moon Township Pittsburgh Business Times
Online university to operate a "nursing learning center" out of Moon Township office campus.
- Kendall Jenner Teams Up With Oral Hygiene Company Moon For Beauty Line The Inquisitr News
In an interview with Allure, Kendall Jenner revealed that she is moving outside of the family business for the first time and teaming up with Moon, a new oral care ...
- India likely to land on Moon on September 6 Indiatimes.com
BENGALURU/NEW DELHI: Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) on Wednesday said it is looking to launch Chandrayaan-2, India's second lunar mission ...
- Richard Branson: We're at the dawn of new era of space exploration CNN
Richard Branson says that we are finally at the dawn of a new age of space exploration, which will transform our business and personal lives in ways that we ...
- How Dallas' Back To Space Aims To Rekindle Moon-Landing-Level Excitement In STEM Texas Public Radio
Fifty years ago this July, Neil Armstrong's words from the moon echoed across our globe: "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." The Back ...
- Japan and South Korea's History Wars Are About to Get Ugly Foreign Policy
This week, on the eve of Japanese Emperor Akihito's abdication, South Korean President Moon Jae-in praised the leader for his role in fostering positive ties ...
- Moon rocks to be studied at University of Tennessee Biloxi Sun Herald
A professor at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville will help analyze moon rocks collected decades ago and never before opened.
- Elon Musk Shows SpaceX Moon, Mars Missions Won't Use Landing Platform For Rockets International Business Times
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk recently showed new renders of what a possible Moon or Mars colony would look like once the private space company sets up its base ...
- Kendall Jenner Breaks Into The Beauty Industry With Oral Hygiene Company Moon HarpersBazaarArabia
Kendall Jenner wants to be the next beauty mogul in the Kardashian-Jenner family. The model and Harper's BAZAAR cover star is backing Moon, a seven-piece ...
- Blue Moon Digital, Inc. Hires Bard Higgins as a Senior Business Consultant PR Web
Blue Moon Digital, Inc. welcomes project management and data analytics expert Bard Higgins to the leadership team as a senior business consultant.
- NASA and the White House want billions so companies will compete to build human moon landers CNBC
In a potential boon for companies like SpaceX and Blue Origin, NASA is asking for $363 million next year to accelerate a program to build spacecraft to take ...
- Moovn Founder Godwin Gabriel: Born For Business - The Seattle Medium Seattle Medium
By Lornet Turnbull Special To The Medium. Godwin Gabriel founder of Moovn. Godwin Gabriel was 15 and just out of high school in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, ...
- The Moon Is Open for Business The Atlantic
Commercial companies are proposing lunar missions at a pace the world hasn't seen since the Apollo program.
- Moon Rush: NASA Wants Commercial Lunar Delivery Services to Start This Year Space.com
NASA is eager to get back to the surface of the moon. In November, the agency tagged nine American companies as eligible to bid on delivering robotic NASA ...
- The Moon of Mind Your Own Business by Holiday Mathis Boston Herald
firstname.lastname@example.org (Holiday Mathis). While it's not fair to compare your own inner world with other people's outer world, it's all any human can do, being ...
- South Korea Raised Taxes in Bid for Growth. So Far, It’s Not Working. The New York Times
In contrast to President Trump, President Moon Jae-in of South Korea has embraced a pro-labor program of higher wages and taxes. The early results have ...
- NASA Chooses Private Companies for Future Moon Landings The New York Times
Nine companies will vie for a share of more than $2 billion dollars to build small landers to carry experimental payloads to the lunar surface.
- Elon Musk's SpaceX appears to be the front-runner to win a valuable NASA moon mission CNBC
NASA administrator Jim Bridenstine told a Senate committee on Wednesday the agency will consider using commercial rockets for its lunar crew test flight, ...
- David Moon: States monopolize 'sin businesses' Knoxville News Sentinel
In Alabama in the 1970s, my father would occasionally sit in his truck and send his overgrown 15-year-old son inside the “state store” to buy Jack Daniel's or, ...
- Les Moonves Quietly Resurfaces As Manager Of New Company Moon Rise Unlimited Deadline
Les Moonves quietly has returned to the business as manager of a new company called Moon Rise Unlimited, that is set up in a Sunset Strip high-rise.
- Kendall Jenner is getting into the oral beauty business with Moon Page Six
Kendall Jenner has partnered with oral care brand Moon, and even created her own branded teeth whitening pen for the dental company.
- Loyalty a hallmark for Red Moon Marketing - Charlotte Business Journal Charlotte Business Journal
In January 2002, Jim Bailey, a marketing executive at Charlotte-based regional bottler Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc., decided to leave the company and start his ...
- Israeli Spacecraft Crashes in Attempt to Land on Moon U.S. News & World Report
YEHUD, Israel (AP) — An Israeli spacecraft has failed in its attempt to make history as the first privately funded lunar mission.
- Isreal's SpaceIL Fails To Become First Company To Successfully Land On Moon Investor's Business Daily
Nonprofit Israeli startup SpaceIL failed to become the first private company to successfully achieve a moon landing Thursday.
- Been there, done that? NASA says we need to return to the moon to use it as a jumping-off point Los Angeles Times
Experts say a return to the moon could lead to a more permanent base on or near the lunar surface, which could be used for further space exploration.
- NASA Could Go to the Moon Next Year The Atlantic
The agency is willing to ditch its own billion-dollar rocket in favor of a commercial one, to meet a very tight deadline.
- SOM, MIT, and ESA envision lunar "moon village" Fast Company
A team of architects wants to help the European Space Agency imagine what a self-sustaining research hub on the south pole of the moon would look like for the ...
- Toyota is working on a moon buggy CNN
Ten years from now, Toyota hopes to be shuttling people around the moon.
- Tonight's 'super snow moon' will be the biggest and one of the brightest full moons of 2019. Here's why. Business Insider
February's full moon, also called a "snow moon," will be the biggest of 2019. That's because it's a perigean moon, or "supermoon," close to Earth.
- Elon Musk says SpaceX rocket Starship will 'be good' for creating a moon base CNBC
Elon Musk is aiming for Mars with the massive new rocket SpaceX is developing but, along the way, the company's founder thinks it may be useful for one of ...
- SpaceIL's Beresheet, first privately funded moon lander, crash-lands National Geographic
On April 11, an Israeli lander named after the Hebrew word for “Genesis” attempted to mark a new beginning for space exploration by becoming the first privately ...
- Will more Capitol Hill businesses become pay transparent? Molly Moon's, leading by example, hopes so CHS Capitol Hill Seattle News
If you weren't surprised by the revelation that a survey found nearly 50% of men believe the gender pay gap is “made up,” the kind of emails people have been ...