Moovn is a technology platform that enables users to book rides on demand or in advance and even schedule deliveries using their apps.
Moovn is a technology platform that is revolutionizing global mobility and transforming lives particularly in emerging markets. Their technologies are not only helping to facilitate the movement of people, but also the delivery of goods and services from the marketplace to the consumer.
The dynamic team at Moovn consists of transportation, hospitality and technology industry geeks who collectively provide a great wealth of expertise and beyond the box ideas. Together they’ve built an enterprise that continues to set a benchmark for innovation, professionalism and exceptional customer service.
At Moovn, their operating philosophy is centered on one key focus: THEIR PARTNERS. They are committed to taking care of their partners by putting them first. They believe that by taking good care of them,… they will also take good care of our customers.
Safety is paramount to their success. They do not only strive to ensure safety and a positive ridership experience for our clients, but also for their partner operators who work diligently to fulfill their company’s mission in delivering service excellence. They therefore go above and beyond to ensure everyone’s covered when they designed their safety policies especially bearing in mind that it’s a win-win situation when safety is placed first.
- Why Is It So Hard to Land on the Moon? Livescience.com
An explainer regarding the recent failures to land robotic probes on the moon.
- Billionaire Yusaku Maezawa resigns to train for SpaceX moon flight Business Insider
With SpaceX CEO Elon Musk at his side in September 2018, Yusaku Maezawa announced he'd be the first Starship passenger on a flight around the moon.
- For NASA contractors, lunar landing failures by Israel and India hit close to home The Washington Post
The team was gathered in a conference room last week, about 35 in all, ready to celebrate India's triumph: the country's first lunar landing. Like many watching ...
- Micro moon, Friday the 13th full harvest moon, explained Fast Company
If you're a fan of the moon, there's a lot to tweet about today. We'll try to break it down for you.
- India and Israel's moon landings failed: Why final descent is so hard Business Insider
India's Vikram moon lander, part of its Chandrayaan-2 mission, crashed into the lunar surface last week. It was the country's first attempt at a soft landing on the ...
- Georgia astronauts, students, businesses shoot for the moon Atlanta Journal Constitution
Two Georgia astronauts, students at Georgia Tech and dozens of Georgia businesses are working to put the first woman and next man on the moon by 2024.
- What's Worse Than Corrupt Billionaires? Socialism Washington Post
Investors have long been wary of South Korea's family-run conglomerates. Now the government's leftist turn is adding a *fresh* concern.
- Bigelow’s next-generation inflatable space habitat is shooting for the Moon The Verge
Bigelow Aerospace invited The Verge to take a tour of its flagship space habitat, the B330, an expandable module meant to serve as a home for astronauts ...
- Moon Shot: Billionaire Maezawa To Give Up Control Of Fashion Site Zozo In Yahoo Japan Deal Forbes
"Fly me to the moon." That literally may be the next big endeavor that billionaire Yusuke Maezawa embarks upon after suddenly resigning as CEO of the ...
- 5 Space Bound Companies That Can Get Your Business to the Moon MarketScale Industries
Commercial space flight is on the horizon. Which companies are leading the charge? See why there are more than you might think.
- Japanese Billionaire Cashes Out of Online Fashion—Next Stop? The Moon The Wall Street Journal
TOKYO—The Japanese billionaire who wants to fly around the moon on Elon Musk 's spaceship is cashing out of his online fashion business back on earth by ...
- Auckland's Moon Festival illuminates best of Asian culture RNZ
More than 20000 people attended Auckland's first Moon Festival, a three-day event celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival popular in Asian countries.
- India lost contact with its moon lander, indicating a crash Business Insider
The Vikram moon lander disappeared from communications just 1.3 miles above the lunar surface. An astronomer thinks the data indicates a crash.
- Japanese Company ispace Now Targeting 2021 Moon Landing for 1st Mission Space.com
A Japanese company that aims to help humanity settle the moon has adjusted the timeline of its first two missions. Tokyo-based ispace had been planning to ...
- Will 853-Foot Killer Asteroid Hit Earth This Full Moon Friday The 13th? International Business Times
NASA is currently tracking an asteroid that will approach Earth on Friday the 13th. As if that's not eerie enough, a full Moon will take place on the night of the ...
- Lakes of methane on Saturn's moon Titan may be the craters of giant explosions, a new study shows Business Insider
NASA's Cassini probe at Saturn revealed lakes with steep rims on Titan. They could be craters created by exploding nitrogen.
- Quiz on the moon The Hindu BusinessLine
On September 14, 60 years ago, the Soviet probe Luna 2 crashed on the moon. It was the first man-made object to reach the Earth's natural satellite. This week's ...
- Moon in Laos for summit on business partnerships The Korea Herald
South Korean President Moon Jae-in landed in Vientiane, the capital of Laos and the last leg of his regional swing, Thursday for talks on promoting bilateral ...
- Moon River Music Festival brings foot traffic for local businesses WRCB-TV
More than 10-thousand people made their way to Coolidge park for Moon River Music Festival this weekend.
- Bill Gates and Ban Ki-Moon urge rapid climate adaptation Fast Company
They want to invest $1.8 trillion over the next decade in climate adaptation—and see the potential for enormous gains.
- Artemis: Astronaut Jeanette Epps is a NASA option for first moon woman INSIDER
NASA bumped astronaut Jeanette Epps off a mission to the space station in 2018, but she still has a shot at being the first woman to walk on the moon.
- What Is A Micromoon? Rare Full Moon To Appear On Friday The 13th International Business Times
A rare variation of the full moon is set to grace the night sky in the U.S. this Friday the 13th. Known as the “harvest micromoon,” it is a combination of the harvest ...
- Chad Moon named Senior Director of Total Rewards & HRIS at BENCHMARK Hospitality Net
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, has named Chad Moon Senior Director of Total Rewards & HRIS. Mr. Moon's responsibilities include oversight ...
- Moon landing 50th anniversary brought to life in 3D print by team that includes Marin County firm North Bay Business Journal
San Francisco Giants fans are lining up at Oracle Park these days, looking for the chance to get a picture – not with a player, but with a painstakingly recreated ...
- Isro's Chandrayaan-2 moon mission promises big business for India Quartz India
India's Chandrayaan-2 spacecraft has settled into lunar orbit, ahead of its scheduled Moon landing on Sept. 7. If it succeeds India will join a very select club, now ...
- Yangshuo's Moon Hill Reopens After 2 Year Climbing Ban Rock and Ice Magazine
Moon Hill, the most iconic crag in China, where sport climbing really came into its own in the country, is back open for business! By Rock and Ice | September 5th ...
- NASA has a 'critical' spacesuit problem for its 2024 moon-landing program, says a former astronaut Business Insider
NASA's spacesuits are 40 years old and not getting any younger, but the agency hopes to land people on the lunar surface in just 5 years with Artemis.
- Silicon Valley's tech heavyweights want to settle the moon Los Angeles Times
The Open Lunar Foundation is made up of tech executives and engineers who have serious ambitions to create a lunar settlement.
- Local businesses preparing for Moon River Festival WRCB-TV
Over 10000 people attended last year, and tickets sold out for the festival in February of this year. This is the second year Moon River will be held in ...
- A space elevator to the moon could be doable — and surprisingly cheap NBC News
Proposed "Spaceline" space elevator to the moon could be feasible, and could simplify efforts to mine raw materials from the lunar surface.
- Making it in Big Sky: Blue Moon Bakery Explore Big Sky
By Bella Butler EBS EDITORIAL ASSISTANT. BIG SKY- After spending several winters as ski bums in Utah and teaching and traveling in Asia, Christian and ...
- Astrobotic's Private Moon Lander Will Launch on a Vulcan Centaur Rocket in 2021 Space.com
A private moon lander now has a ride for its historic 2021 mission. A United Launch Alliance (ULA) Vulcan Centaur rocket will send Astrobotic's Peregrine lander ...
- Clubs of UConn: Moon Appreciation Club — The Daily Campus UConn Daily Campus
The Moon Appreciation Club meets only once a month, on the night of the full moon. Club members gather at the flagpoles on the Great Lawn from 10-11 p.m. to ...
- Moon presents S. Korea-Myanmar partnership vision at Yangon business forum The Korea Herald
YANGON, Myanmar -- On a visit to Myanmar's largest city, South Korean President Moon Jae-in laid out his vision Wednesday for closer partnerships between ...
- Isro conducts Chandrayaan-2 Moon landers deorbit manoeuvre successfully Business Standard
After successfully separating India's first Moon lander, Vikram, on Monday, the Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) conducted its first deorbit manoeuvre ...
- Elon Musk hails Newt Gingrich's $2 billion moon landing competition Business Insider
Politico reported on Monday that former House Speaker Newt Gingrich had drafted a plan to offer a $2 billion prize to the private company that's first to establish ...
- India’s Moon Mission Was Anything But A Failure. Here’s Why Forbes
A radar scans the skies with the moon in the background at ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC) facility, on September 6, 2019 in ...
- Sixth annual Harvest Moon Brew Fest -- friends, fun, food and beer Aitkin Independent Age
Overcast skies and cool temps were not a deterrent to craft beer afficionados.
- Small Business Snapshot: Over the Moon Antiques Northwest Georgia News
Joyce Lewis, owner of Over the Moon Antiques, answers the questions for today's Small Business Snapshot.
- 'Someone's Gotta Tell the Freakin' Truth': Jerry Falwell's Aides Break Their Silence POLITICO
More than two dozen current and former Liberty University officials describe a culture of fear and self-dealing at the largest Christian college in the world.
- GOODNIGHT MOON Opens MET's Fun Company Season Broadway World
One of the most cherished children's books of all times springs to life onstage in this delightful and imaginative musical for the whole family, presented by MET's ...
- Bigelow Aerospace unveils astronaut-tested Mars Transporter test unit Business Insider
NASA is seeking private-industry spacecraft to ferry the first humans to Mars. Bigelow Aerospace is testing an inflatable room that could house five.
- NASA contractors share the grief of Israeli, Indian lunar failures The Columbian
The team was gathered in a conference room last week, about 35 in all, ready to celebrate India's triumph: the country's first lunar landing. Like many watching ...
- HGTV's 'Going for Sold' gives Houston flippers their moon shot Los Angeles Times
HGTV, launch platform for an ever-expanding universe of home renovation programming, has never staged a show in “Space City,” also known as Houston.
- Amazon reviewers find Good Night Moon’s choice to rhyme moon with moon “unacceptable” Vox.com
Welcome to Vox's weekly book link roundup, a curated selection of the internet's best writing on books and related subjects. Here's the best the web has to offer ...
- This new Blue Moon commercial is quite curious and cute Craft Brewing Business
Yesterday, Peter Frost let us know that Blue Moon Brewing Co. and its Belgian-style wheat ale brands were debuting a new facet to its 2019 Reach for the Moon ...
- Local astronaut honored with corn maze portrait for 50th anniversary of moon landing nwitimes.com
LOWELL — Soon fall enthusiasts will be able to navigate the corn stalk contours of a local astronaut's face at a Region pumpkin patch.
- CAAN to celebrate Moon Festival with dim-sum dinner service at Lucky Bamboo Sept. 15 The Vanderbilt Hustler
The Chinese Arts Alliance of Nashville (CAAN), a local non-profit, is hosting a special event complete with dim sum, moon cakes and games at Lucky Bamboo ...
- NASA's 10-year plan includes a moon base and visit to Saturn's moon INSIDER
In the past year, NASA has announced plans to return humans to the moon and search for life on one of Saturn's moons with a nuclear-powered helicopter.
- HER | Atlanta, Texas, food company shoots for the moon, gets close Texarkana Gazette
About two years ago Kay Lynn York had a vision. Kay said the vision was so vivid it felt as if God Himself was giving her a direct order, one that included her ...
- The Israeli spacecraft that crashed on the moon spilled microscopic 'water bears' that can live in space INSIDER
Beresheet spilled tardigrades, invisible tiny critters that are capable of living in extreme conditions — including space.
- Newt Gingrich trying to sell Trump on a cheap moon plan POLITICO
Newt Gingrich and an eclectic band of NASA skeptics are trying to sell President Donald Trump on a reality show-style plan to jump-start the return of humans to ...
- 40% lunar missions undertaken in last 60 yrs failed: NASA Moon fact sheet Business Standard
The success ratio of lunar missions undertaken in the last six decades is 60 per cent, according to US space agency NASA's 'Moon Fact Sheet'. Of the 109 lunar ...
- ISRO: Separation of moon lander Vikram successful BusinessLine
Vikram, the moon lander, successfully separated from Chandrayaan-2 Orbiter at 1315 Hrs IST on Monday. The Vikram Lander is currently located in an orbit of ...
- [Photo] Moon champions free trade during S. Korea-Thailand business forum The Hankyoreh
While attending the South Korea-Thailand business forum on Sept. 2, South Korean President Moon Jae-in championed free trade, calling for a strategic ...
- Business Needs a New Perspective: raceAhead Fortune
If we're ever going to achieve full equity and inclusion, we will need to change the way we look at things.
- Moon Festival celebrations kick off in Auckland RNZ
A three-day event kicks off in Auckland tonight to celebrate China's traditional Moon Festival.
- Bill Gates, Ban Ki-Moon, other leaders propose ways to adapt to a warming planet Press Herald
Climate change isn't slowing down anytime soon. So it's time to focus on living with its impacts. That's the message of a new report from about nearly three ...
- No Digging Required: Space Mining on the Moon and Beyond May Be Solar Powered Space.com
The best way to extract water from the moon and near-Earth asteroids involves hitting the stuff with sunlight or other forms of radiation, if three NASA-funded ...
- Moon announces plans to invest in domestic production of strategic items The Hankyoreh
S. Korean president provides vision to overcome economic dependence on particular countries.
- Kennedy Wilson acquires Half Moon Street in Cork for €36.3m Independent.ie
Global real estate investment company Kennedy Wilson has acquired Half Moon Street, a city centre mixed-use asset in Cork, Ireland for €36.3m.
- China found a mysterious 'gel-like' substance on the moon's uncharted far side INSIDER
Researchers have suggested that the strange substance could be "melt glass," formed from meteorites crashing into the lunar surface.
- Kennedy Wilson buys Half Moon Street in Cork for €36.3m The Irish Times
Mixed-use development overlooks the river Lee.
- The Ride To The Moon BW Businessworld
As India joins the scramble for a berth in outer space, BW Businessworld takes a close look at ISRO's aspirational ventures and the nascent startup ecosystem ...
- Why on Earth Should We Be Mining the Moon? – Now. Powered by Now. Powered by Northrop Grumman.
There is a race between private and public sectors over mining the moon for space resources, and the results could benefit humankind.
- Inside Sierra Nevada's Inflatable Space Habitat for Astronauts in Lunar Orbit (Photos) Space.com
Astronauts may one day orbit the moon, live on the lunar surface or travel to Mars in a multifloor, inflatable habitat, should Sierra Nevada's Gateway concept be ...
- OPINION: What has come of Moon Lake's promises? The Advocate
Our foreign investment laws aren't worth the paper they are written on if the government won't make a purchaser honour its promises.
- How Finding a Hobby Will Make You A Better Entrepreneur Entrepreneur
A good hobby is key to increased creativity, productivity, memory and focus.
- HPE Builds NASA New Supercomputer to Support Future Human Mission to Moon Business Wire
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) announced today it custom-designed a new supercomputer for NASA's Ames Research Center to support modeling and ...
- Pilot Denies Half Moon Bay Ditching Was A Stunt; Blames Bad Gasoline CBS San Francisco
HALF MOON BAY (CBS SF/AP) — The pilot who was forced to ditch his newly purchased aircraft in the ocean off Half Moon Bay brushed aside rumors ...
- Moon Man: Bringing Indonesian Desserts to New York City The Epoch Times
Cousins Nigel Sielegar and Wenny Punomo are the proprietors of Moon Man, which serves Indonesian street food. The cousins will open a permanent space at ...
- A moon mission and a space station: what is behind India's new space race? The National
India's unmanned moon mission, Chandrayaan-2, entered lunar orbit last week, a significant step in the spacecraft's journey that began when its blasted off in ...
- India On Mars? Despite Failed Moon Landing Expect Orbital Spaceflight And Missions To Venus And Mars Forbes
India's Chandrayaan-2 mission is just the beginning of ambitious plans to launch the first 'gaganauts' into Earth orbit followed by missions to launch balloons at ...
- The new Space: 1999 is like Line of Duty on the moon: "It's darker, more hard-hitting" Radio Times
On 13th September, 1999, the moon was blasted out of Earth's orbit, sending the 311 inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha hurtling uncontrollably through space… or ...
- Casper Dreams of Being Bigger Than Mattresses The New York Times
The start-up wants to be the 'Nike of sleep.' It's a slightly absurd concept — in a gigantic market.
- This Startup Wants To Stash Your DNA On The Moon IEEE Spectrum IEEE Spectrum
Paying US $99 for a trip to the moon sounds like quite the bargain. But before you sign up, be aware that it's likely to be a one-way trip, without life support, water ...
- ISRO releases first Moon image captured by Chandrayaan-2 BusinessLine
The first picture of Moon captured by India's Chandrayaan-2 satellite, currently in the lunar orbit, was released by space agency ISRO on Thursday.The picture of ...
- There's another major trade war that's starting to heat up while everyone is focused on the US and China Business Insider
The argument between Japan and South Korea is heating up and has a chance to cause economic problems for the world.
- Enchanting origin of Mooncake festival New Straits Times
Keen to share her knowledge about life in the distant past, my aunt revealed that the Mooncake Festival falls on the 15th day of the eighth lunar month.
- Moon appointee's 'privileged' daughter angers young South Koreans Macau Business
International, MNA | South Korean President Moon Jae-in's nominee for justice minister may soon take office under the cloud of a prosecution enquiry and public ...
- Diana, a Blockchain Lunar Registry, Aims to Tokenize the Moon Business Wire
Diana, promoting the 'Blockchain Lunar Registry', is launching a dApp *service* that can mark the land of the Moon and trade it using the blockchain.
- 5 reasons why NASA’s 2024 moon landing looks unlikely MIT Technology Review
Back in March, Vice President Mike Pence made a surprise announcement: the government was directing NASA to put astronauts back on the moon within five ...
- Evolution of Omega's Moon Watch The Business Times
The Business Of Time 2019: THE BUSINESS TIMES Hub - THE first watch to be worn on the moon was an Omega Speedmaster, but it wasn't on the wrist of the ...
- Taj Lands End, Mumbai celebrates August Moon festival with special menu Business Traveller
Starting from today, Taj Lands End, Mumbai is hosting an elaborate Asian food event at Ming Yang restaurant to celebrate the August Moon festival. As a part of ...
- Scientists Discover Volcanic Moon Like In ‘Star Wars’ International Business Times
Scientists may have discovered a volcanic alien moon orbiting a planet that's on the brink of destruction. Due to the hostile and extreme condition of the moon, ...
- Silicon Valley big names want to create a settlement on the moon The Business Times
THE BUSINESS TIMES Technology - THE moon is all the rage these days. China wants to send people there. So, too, does the United States and Nasa. In fact ...
- Platina Resources highlights potential value of Blue Moon zinc pick-up to portfolio Proactive Investors UK
Managing director Corey Nolan opened the week by laying out the potential advantages of the pick-up project as specialty metals companies face market ...
- What Decatur and the moon have in common Wise County Messenger
I noticed back in July, while looking through newspapers, that Poco Graphite moved to Decatur in September of 1969, so they are celebrating 50 years here this ...
- Embattled at Home, South Korea’s Leader Turns on Japan, Stoking Old Hostilities The New York Times
With a faltering economy, President Moon Jae-in has tapped into resentment of Japan that's rooted in Tokyo's colonial rule of the Korean Peninsula.
- Space company joins Japanese partners for first moon mission Luxembourg Times
A space company whose European headquarters is in Luxembourg will join forces with three Japanese businesses for its maiden voyages to the moon.
- Russian billionaire’s 15 million-strong 'Noah’s Ark' plan to create space 'garden of gods' Express.co.uk
A RUSSIAN billionaire is ramping up plans to save humanity by creating a floating “garden of gods” in the Solar System for 15 million lucky people.
- South Korea's Moon, Trump expected to meet at UN amid hopes for new North Korea talks Macau Business
South Korean President Moon Jae-in and U.S. President Donald Trump are expected to hold a summit at the United Nations this month, Moon's office said on ...
- Moon Mother Hemp: CBD Product Review and Company Research Guide TimesOfCBD
Moon Mother Hemp is a Colorado-based company that specializes in CBD-infused wellness products. The company commits itself to providing cannabis ...
- People stand in front of a moon Business Recorder
People stand in front of a moon installation at the shopping street Nanjing Road on the eve of the Mid-Autumn Festival in Shanghai, China ...
- Chandrayaan-2 in lunar orbit after tense 30 mins, to land on moon on Sept 7 Business Standard
GSLV-MkIII-M1 rocket carrying Chandrayaan-2 lifts off from Satish Dhawan Space Centre, at Sriharikota in Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh | Photo: ISRO ...
- From moon cheese to CBD for pets, here are some of the offerings at this year's Natural Products Expo East Baltimore Business Journal
You've heard of CBD oil for people — but how about CBD for dogs? From cannabidiol supplements to kombucha to moon cheese, if it's trending in the health ...
- Discover Lafayette podcast with radio show host Moon Griffon: Focusing on 'God, family and country' since 1993 The Advocate
Moon Griffon - from Discover Lafayette on Vimeo. Conservative radio talk show host Moon Griffon spoke with Jan Swift of the Discover Lafayette podcast.
- B.C. company mired in court fight over luxury Caribbean resort Western Investor
A B.C. company's ultra-luxury resort in one of the world's most sought-after destinations is ensnared in an international legal battle between the site's former U.S. ...
- China goes over the moon for palm oil The Business Times
THE BUSINESS TIMES Energy & Commodities - CHINA'S escalating trade war with the US as well as an upcoming autumn festival are stoking the Asian ...
- Quality of handmade moon cakes should be tightened http://en.vietnamplus.vn/
With the Mid-Autumn festival just around the corner, mooncake markets are bustling offering a variety of tasty treats.