Moovn is a technology platform that enables users to book rides on demand or in advance and even schedule deliveries using their apps.
Moovn is a technology platform that is revolutionizing global mobility and transforming lives particularly in emerging markets. Their technologies are not only helping to facilitate the movement of people, but also the delivery of goods and services from the marketplace to the consumer.
The dynamic team at Moovn consists of transportation, hospitality and technology industry geeks who collectively provide a great wealth of expertise and beyond the box ideas. Together they’ve built an enterprise that continues to set a benchmark for innovation, professionalism and exceptional customer service.
At Moovn, their operating philosophy is centered on one key focus: THEIR PARTNERS. They are committed to taking care of their partners by putting them first. They believe that by taking good care of them,… they will also take good care of our customers.
Safety is paramount to their success. They do not only strive to ensure safety and a positive ridership experience for our clients, but also for their partner operators who work diligently to fulfill their company’s mission in delivering service excellence. They therefore go above and beyond to ensure everyone’s covered when they designed their safety policies especially bearing in mind that it’s a win-win situation when safety is placed first.
- This new business from Amazon represents a '$100 billion opportunity,' Morgan Stanley says CNBC
Amazon is expanding its empire and Morgan Stanley believes Jeff Bezos' ambitious satellite internet plan could become very lucrative.
- 50 years later, the moon is still great for business ABC Action News
Fifty years after humans first visited, businesses are still trying to make a buck off the moon.
- Boeing’s role in moon missions helped launch Seattle as tech center The Seattle Times
Seattle's fingerprints are all over the first moon landing. The reverse is also true. Fifty years after Apollo 11, this region's contribution to the mission and all the ...
- Space Startups See Big Payouts in New Push to the Moon Wall Street Journal
Entrepreneurs see big potential payouts in the U.S. plan to land astronauts on the moon by 2024.
- In pictures: Launch of Indias moon mission Chandrayaan-2 put off Business Standard
Read more about In pictures: Launch of India's moon mission Chandrayaan-2 put off on Business-standard. India will be the fourth nation apart from US, the ...
- The Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn Are Here, And They Mean Serious Business Women's Health
This July, the full moon and lunar eclipse in Capricorn is happening on the 16th. It means serious stuff for your zodiac sign, especially if you're a Cap.
- United Airlines to honor historic moon mission with special flight Chicago Business Journal
United Airlines is planning a special flight on Wednesday to honor the 50th anniversary of the day when the first color-television transmission from space ...
- Moon Warns Korean Business to Prepare for a Prolonged Fight With Japan Bloomberg
South Korean President Moon Jae-in warned top business leaders of an extended battle with Japan over its export controls on vital manufacturing materials, ...
- This Arizona Company Played A Big Role In Moon Landing KJZZ
Fifty years ago, Neil Armstrong stepped foot on the moon and uttered that now-famous phrase, “one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” And the ...
- Is It Time to Play With Spaceships Again? The New York Times
After 50 years of Apollo nostalgia, we have yet to fully answer the central question: Why send humans into space?
- How Massachusetts made the Apollo 11 moon landing possible The Boston Globe
The skill and diligence of hundreds of Mass. workers enabled the US to fulfill President John F. Kennedy's pledge to put a man on the moon in less than 10 ...
- A Giant Leap: 50 years of man on moon Business Standard
50 years ago, on July 16, 1969, Apollo 11 was launched into space and on July 20, it landed the first two humans on the Moon -- Commander Neil Armstrong ...
- Watch: Moon landing good for business 50 years later Tampa Bay Times
Fifty years after humans first visited, businesses are still trying to make a buck off the moon. Marketers jumped at the chance to sell products from cars and ...
- ‘From the Earth to the Moon’ Is an Epic Miniseries of the Past, and What’s Needed in the Future IndieWire
HBO's magnificent 1998 miniseries" From the Earth to the Moon" is being re-released — but if made today, it just wouldn't be the same.
- Why a Japanese billionaire wants to send artists to the moon CNN
New York (CNN Business) Astronauts are mostly cut from the same cloth: scientists or military pilots who the US government deemed to have the proverbial ...
- Apollo 11 moon mission drew space-related companies to Central Florida Orlando Sentinel
As Apollo 11 launched astronauts to the moon, several companies supporting the mission brought their operations into Central Florida.
- The race to the Moon was so unpopular at one point, President Eisenhower called JFK 'nuts' Fast Company
This is the 44th in an exclusive series of 50 articles, one published each day until July 20, exploring the 50th anniversary of the first-ever Moon landing. You can ...
- Drinking wine under the Tuscan Moon Iowa City Press Citizen
The Tuscan Moon grill on Fifth in Kalona Iowa has been recognized.
- Robots to install telescopes to peer into cosmos from the moon CNA
BOULDER, Colo.: As the United States races to put humans back on the moon for the first time in 50 years, a NASA-funded lab in Colorado aims to send robots ...
- India aborts its highly anticipated launch of moon mission shortly before blastoff citing a "technical snag" Houston Chronicle
SRIHARIKOTA, India (AP) — India aborts its highly anticipated launch of moon mission shortly before blastoff citing a "technical snag"
- MarionMade: Marion Power Shovel Company's role in the historic moon landing Marion Star
Between 1964-66, the former Marion Power Shovel Company designed and built two crawler-transporters for NASA.
- NASA Hopes The Future of the Space Station Is Commercial NPR
The International Space Station is getting older, and NASA is hoping that commercial businesses will take over so that the space agency can focus its efforts on ...
- From the Delaware Public Archives ILC Dover and the race to the moon delawarebusinessnow.com
MARKER MONDAY: FORMER SITE OF ILC. In 1947 the International Latex Corporation established a specialty products division and chose this site for its ...
- Connecticut man to be honored for his work on moon mission Modesto Bee
A Connecticut man is being honored for his work on the Apollo 11 lunar mission.
- Leadership Lessons From The Moon Landing wgbh.org
Harvard Business School historian Nancy Koehn looked at the leadership steps and qualities that led Americans to put a man on the moon in 1969.
- Meet the first tourist going to the moon CNN
Diversity and inclusion are essential to modern space research and exploration. Private companies are democratizing the industry, like Elon Musk's SpaceX, ...
- Delaware's vast and lasting contribution to NASA's 1969 moon landing Delaware Business Times
I suppose you could say, that if you were back in the middle 1960s, and you didn't know the outcome of the mission, and someone suggested to you that all this ...
- India's moon mission spurs startups to join space race Nikkei Asian Review
MUMBAI -- India's ambitious space program has spurred a number of local startups to try and build an ecosystem for the industry, which has traditional.
- NASA Moves Forward With Plans For Multi-Billion-Dollar Moon Rocket NPR
NASA is building its most powerful rocket ever, a moon rocket, which will cost billions of dollars. But the effort has sparked debate about whether NASA should ...
- Apollo 11 moon mission: Giant leap for mankind had a big boost from Ohio cleveland.com
Ohio provided people, equipment and technology for Apollo 11, which put mankind on the moon 50 years ago, July 20, 1969.
- Moon is still great for business | Business Huntington Herald Dispatch
NEW YORK — Fifty years after humans first visited, businesses are still trying to make a buck off the moon. Hundreds of millions of people were riveted when ...
- There was no toilet on the Apollo moon missions — here's how the astronauts went to the bathroom Business Insider
There was no toilet on the moon missions, and going to the bathroom was a difficult, stinky process that involved a lot of bags.
- Blue Moon, Meet Blue Moon Beer: Moon-Lander-Themed Kegs to Celebrate Apollo 11 Space.com
Blue Moon (the brewing company) has a special campaign borrowing from the similarly named Blue Moon lunar lander by Blue Origin.
- NASA Awards $5.6M to Astrobotic for Autonomous Moon Rover Robotics Business Review
An autonomous moon rover being developed by Astrobotic could land on the moon as early as 2021 to provide research on lunar pits and polar moon regions.
- NASA's $1 billion Dragonfly drone mission will look for signs of life on Saturn's moon Business Insider
NASA announced a billion dollar mission to explore Titan. The Dragonfly drone will aid the search for life on Saturn's largest moon.
- Beresheet space technology to assist Moon delivery missions The Jerusalem Post
"Having access to flight proven lunar lander technology and the expertise of IAI engineers makes Firefly well placed to gain a foothold in the cislunar market," ...
- Major shuffle at NASA in rush to meet Trump’s moon deadline BusinessLine
NASA has replaced the head of its human space exploration directorate in a major shake-up, US media reported on Wednesday, as the agency scrambles to ...
- Apollo astronaut Charlie Duke says he almost died jumping on moon Business Insider
Charlie Duke, the youngest astronaut to walk on the moon, said he fell over backward after a 4-foot jump and nearly split open his spacesuit.
- These are the challenges of going back to the moon by 2024 CNN
NASA's "Artemis" mission promises to again send astronauts to the moon. But with a tight new deadline from Trump, can the agency pull off another moonshot?
- NASA Names 11 Space Companies to Return to the Moon The Motley Fool
NASA assembles its Lunar Avengers -- and asks them to build it not one, but a whole fleet of new spacecraft.
- Pres. Moon vows to take countermeasures when Korean businesses face harm Dong-A Ilbo
Korean President Moon Jae-in said on Monday that it would be inevitable for the Korean government to respond, if necessary, if Korean businesses face ...
- Pa., NJ companies contributing to NASA's 2024 moon shot Philadelphia Business Journal
A Pa. company has a contract to deliver scientific equipment to the moon by mid-2021.
- The charming conspiracy that put the first American flag on the Moon Fast Company
A rogue flag made it to the Moon's surface three years before Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin planted Old Glory in lunar dirt.
- NASA Invests $45M in US Small Businesses for Space Tech Development NASA Planetary Science
American small businesses will help NASA land astronauts on the Moon in five years and establish a sustainable presence there, as part of the agency's larger ...
- Rockets to satellites: Moon landing innovations that changed life on Earth Business Standard
Much of the technology common in daily life today originates from the drive to put a human being on the Moon. This effort reached its pinnacle when Neil ...
- Roundup: Bogie's closing / Louisiana tourism / Moon rock research Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
Eviction notice: Bogie's, a popular bar just south of LSU on East Boyd Drive, will close its doors Saturday, WAFB-TV reports. Mike Butler, who owns the property, ...
- Area firms will have stake in NASA's return to moon The Philadelphia Tribune
Fifty years ago, NASA employed hundreds of thousands of people and spent billions of dollars to get astronauts to the moon. They built everything needed for ...
- NASA completes key test on Orion, the spacecraft Trump wants to take astronauts to the moon The Washington Post
NASA on Tuesday successfully conducted a test of the emergency abort system of the spacecraft it hopes will eventually take astronauts to the moon, a key step ...
- Marco Rubio applauds NASA turning to small businesses to help return to Moon, reach Mars Sunshine State News
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is relying on small businesses as it looks to the future, including returning astronauts to the moon in ...
- Less support from women in space exploration? Time to change perception Business Standard
In March 2019, Vice President Mike Pence stated that the goal of NASA should be to return humans to the Moon by 2024. While the cost of such a venture isn't ...
- Can a Company Own the Moon? The New Yorker
Rachel Riederer writes about the new space race, fifty years after the Apollo 11 mission to the moon, in which private space companies are raising questions ...
- Does the moon landing really matter any more? The Irish Times
As the 50th anniversary looms, we need to find new ways to excite aspiring astronauts.
- This BYU graduate recalls where he was during the Apollo 11 moon landing Deseret News
BYU graduate and 1960s space racer Charlie Bunker remembers where he was, and who he was with, when Neil Armstrong stepped onto the moon.
- Watch the abort system test for the moon mission spacecraft CNN
NASA conducted a test of the emergency abort system of the Orion spacecraft. It's slated to carry humans back to the moon in 2024.
- NASA Chief on why a woman will be on the next moon mission CNN
In an exclusive interview with CNN Business' Rachel Crane, NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine says sending a woman to the moon could be "transformational" ...
- How his N.J. hometown helped put Buzz Aldrin on the moon NJ.com
July 20 marks the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission. How does Buzz Aldrin's hometown celebrate its local hero?
- Elon Musk mocked for mixing up the moon and Mars on Twitter Business Insider
Elon Musk tweeted out a photograph of the moon with the caption "Occupy Mars." Musk is developing a rocket that is designed to go to Mars.
- NASA chooses MSU researchers’ computer for trial on moon Raleigh News & Observer
A computer designed by Montana State University researchers to survive damaging radiation in space has been chosen for a trial on the moon's surface.
- SoftBank's Masayoshi Son urges Moon to focus South Korea on developing AI The Japan Times
SoftBank Group Corp. Chairman and CEO Masayoshi Son proposed to South Korean President Moon Jae In on Thursday that South Korea focus on the national ...
- NASA's next $1 billion space mission will be an alien-hunting nuclear helicopter that flies around Saturn's icy moon Titan Business Insider
Dragonfly will use plutonium-238 — a radioactive substance made during the Cold War — to power flights around a gassy, icy, and maybe habitable world.
- Molly Moon’s to offer walk-up shop in Bellevue Bellevue Reporter
The homemade ice cream company is expanding on the Eastside to downtown Bellevue.
- Moon pledges to support “manufacturing industry renaissance” : Business : News The Hankyoreh
S. Korean president says countries that lose manufacturing lose their innovation.
- Bezos says Blue Origin will one day refuel its lunar lander with ice from the moon CNBC
Amazon and Blue Origin founder Jeff Bezos gave more insight into his space company's lunar plans on Wednesday, explaining how its spacecraft will eventually ...
- Landing on the moon requires the perfect rocket engine. Jeff Bezos's solution is the BE-7 CNN
New York (CNN Business) Blue Origin, the spaceflight company founded by Jeff Bezos, wants to go where the private sector has never gone before.
- Moon Valley neighbors say they're scared of solar company employees AZFamily
PHOENIX, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) - Residents of a Moon Valley neighborhood say they have concerns about people claiming to work for a solar energy company who ...
- Review: PBS's 'Chasing the Moon' and Nat Geo's 'Apollo: Missions to th Fast Company
'Apollo: Missions to the Moon' and 'Chasing the Moon' offer video versions of the race into space, but only one truly soars.
- Apollo 11: A small but important part of the moon landing equipment was made in Concord Concord Monitor
Richard Perry, 84, has one main thought as he watches the run-up to the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 flight.“I have a feeling that 99.9% of Concord doesn't ...
- What became of NASA's extra moon landers for Apollo 18, 19, and 20 Business Insider
When Congress canceled NASA's final Apollo missions, it had extra moon landers on its hands. Three are in museums, and two might have been scrapped.
- News View :: The World On Arirang The World On Arirang
President Moon will be inviting a group of business leaders to the top office Wednesday to work on a strategy to respond to Japan's new export curbs. A total of ...
- Oreo launches special cookies for 50th anniversary of moon landing WTHR
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) — The 50th anniversary of the moon landing is a big deal, and Oreo is getting in on the celebration.
- Virginia's Salamander Hotels & Resorts is now an international hospitality management brand Washington Business Journal
The Middleburg company is venturing into the Caribbean.
- Roundup: Louisiana 49th for children / BCBS earns honor / Strawberry moon Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
Kids corner: We're not last, but Louisiana, for a second straight year, ranks 49th in the quality of life it provides for children, according to a report released this ...
- Moon named Most Notable Business Woman High Point Enterprise
ARCHDALE -- A roar of applause erupted as Jocelyn Moon was named 2019 Most Notable Business Woman at the most recent Golden Arch Charter Chapter ...
- Fifty Years After Going to the Moon, Goodyear Looks to Space to Enhance Tire Performance PRNewswire
AKRON, Ohio, July 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) is reaching for the stars again to enhance tire performance ...
- Warrant Technologies Awarded NASA Grant; Company's Artificial Intelligence Research Supports NASA's Missions to Moon & Mars Space Ref
Press Release From: Warrant Technologies, LLC Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2019. Warrant Technologies, LLC, announced today it has been awarded a NASA ...
- Moons crust hides early history of Sun: NASA scientists Business Standard
A team of astrophysicists, including one of Indian origin, has found that the Moon, where NASA will be sending astronauts by 2024, contains clues to the ancient ...
- NASA selects 8 research teams to study Mars, Moon through robots, humans Business Standard
The US space agency NASA has selected eight new research teams to collaborate on research about the Moon, near Earth asteroids, and the Martian moons ...
- Indias second moon mission aimed at more than just earning bragging rights Business Standard
India's first lunar mission, Chandrayaan-1, orbited the moon in 2008, but did not land there. Come July 15 and the Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) ...
- Here's how to get your free Krispy Kreme Moon-landing tribute donut Fast Company
Four weeks from now, we will commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 spaceship landing on the Moon, but Krispy Kreme is getting an early start on ...
- Watch Bob Weir Lead Dead & Company on Emotional "Standing on the Moon" in Atlanta [VIDEO] LIVE music blog
Deep in the second set on Saturday night, Bob Weir lead his Dead & Company gang through the Jerry Garcia lead Grateful Dead classic, “Standing on the ...
- Westminster company aims to get astronauts back to the moon The Denver Channel
Maxar Technologies out of Westminster has been awarded a contract that maxes out at $375 million from NASA to build the gateway space station that will take ...
- Moon to meet business leaders to discuss Japan's economic retaliation Korea Times
President Moon Jae-in is planning to meet with the heads of South Korea's major conglomerates next week, Cheong Wa Dae said Friday, to discuss ways to ...
- 50 Songs About the Moon Ultimate Classic Rock
For the 50th anniversary of the lunar landing, UCR looked back at 50 Songs About the Moon.
- NASA opening moon rock samples sealed since Apollo missions Raleigh News & Observer
Inside a locked vault at Johnson Space Center is treasure few have seen and fewer have touched. The restricted lab is home to hundreds of pounds of moon ...
- Space ethics? Five questions for how we choose to use the moon Business Standard
The Moon has always served as an inspiration for humanity, and there are many potential benefits for further exploration of our planet's rocky satellite. But we ...
- Sugar Moon Farm featured on Food Network Canada’s show Truro Daily News
Host John Catucci samples the local maple syrup and blueberry-topped pancakes – with a slightly cheesy twist.
- Lost to history: The convergence of the first Moon landing and Chappaquiddick Fast Company
This is the 23rd in an exclusive series of 50 articles, one published each day until July 20, exploring the 50th anniversary of the first-ever Moon landing. You can ...
- Children's vintage toys and clothes shop Button Moon opens in Margate The Isle of Thanet News
A pop-up shop selling vintage children's clothes and retro toys has opened in Margate Old Town. Button Moon, based in King's Emporium on King Street, was ...
- Malaysia's amazing moon moment New Straits Times
ON July 20, 1969, two days after another soul was born into the Christy kindred in Pekan, humankind landed on the moon.
- Commercial satellite images historic Apollo launch pads Spaceflight Now
Maxar's eagle-eyed WorldView 3 satellite captured high-resolution views Monday of NASA's twin Apollo-era launch pads at the Kennedy Space Center in ...
- Adelaide in 1969: Watching the Moon landing, business booming, city expanding, Vietnam war and big change The Advertiser
It was as though the Moon landing had been specially laid on for us South Australian school students. It was 12.30pm when the lunar walk took place. We all ...
- Anthill presents: To the moon and beyond The Conversation UK
A new podcast series exploring the last 50 years of space exploration and the 50 years to come.
- The Jonas Brothers launch $599 limited edition vinyl subscription club via LA-based Vinyl Moon Music Business Worldwide
The global vinyl business is booming. Vinyl sales in the US alone topped 9.7 million in 2018 according to an end of year BuzzAngle music consumption report, ...
- Seoul food for Trump as Moon serves up US steak Business Standard
South Korea's President Moon Jae-in sought to appeal to Donald Trump's personal preferences on Saturday with a US steak dinner and a guest list including a ...
- China's egg prices surge as swine fever boosts demand for chickens - Business News The Star Online
BEIJING: Higher demand for poultry in China after the spread of African swine fever cut supplies of pork has created another problem -- shortages of eggs, which ...
- South Korea's Moon Jae-in to meet top company chiefs over Japan's export curbs The Straits Times
South Korea's President Moon Jae-in is meeting the heads of the country's 30 largest conglomerates today to formulate a strategy against export restrictions ...
- Apple will let Shopify store owners use iMessage customer support Engadget
Apple's Business Chat is no longer an exclusive club for big companies like the Four Seasons Hotel and Burberry. Cupertino is expanding the *service* and giving ...
- South Koreas Moon calls Trump-Kim summit end of hostility Business Standard
South Korea's president on Monday called a recent U.S.-North Korean summit at the Korean border an end of mutual hostility between the countries, despite ...
- The wild history of 'If we can put a man on the Moon . . .' Fast Company
How going to the Moon became the all-purpose yardstick not for accomplishment but for failure on Earth.
- Astronomers believe our moon could soon become a planet called ‘ploonet’ Business Recorder
Astronomers have recently proposed new type of worlds to be a thing called 'ploonets', which are actually former moons that became a planet, and they believe.