Kiverdi makes high-value oils and chemicals for a variety of product applications such as detergents, biomaterials and fuel additives.
- Kiverdi Uses NASA Technology To Make Protein, Fish Food, and Palm Oil from CO2 The Spoon
What if there was a single solution to food supply issues, plastic waste and soil degradation — and it was something that's in front of you right this very second?
- Meatless Meat Is On The Horizon – You’ll Be Surprised Where It Comes From Forbes
It may not materialize in a food replicator like in Star Trek but it comes close. This futuristic meatless meat is produced from the air – and it rivals other food ...
- Kiverdi CEO Lisa Dyson seeks to extract value from CO2 GreenBiz
With inspiration from NASA, her startup is brewing up solutions to recycle CO2 into an array of useful products.
- Bill Nye, Snoop Dogg Headline a New Environmental 'Solutionism' Festival KQED
By Nastia Voynovskaya. While the United States seems unlikely to adopt a proactive environmental policy anytime soon (the Trump administration rolled back ...
- PLANET HOME Introduces the Future of Experiential Entertainment and Environmental Solutionism With Showcase Event in San Francisco Business Wire
PLANET HOME Offers New Model to Solving the Environmental Crisis by Connecting a New Generation with Solutions for how we EAT, MAKE, MOVE and LIVE.
- Kiverdi Plans To Feed And Power The World With CO2 Green Matters
Green Matters teamed up with WeWork for the month of April to celebrate Earth Day 2018 with a #workgreen challenge and Q&A series spotlighting ...
- R|T: The Retail Times – Creating food from thin air BetaKit
The Retail Times is a weekly newsletter covering retail tech news from Canada and around the globe. Subscribe to R|T using the form at the bottom of this page ...
- The Future of Protein Might be 'Gas Fermentation,' or Growing Food Out of Thin Air The Spoon
We know that relying on animals — especially methane-producing cows — for the bulk of our protein is unsustainable. But creating protein alternatives in labs or ...
- Solar Foods Will Start Selling Gas-Fermented Protein by 2021 The Spoon
Making protein from thin air may sound like something out of science fiction, but it's exactly what the Helsinki, Finland-based company Solar Foods is doing.
- How Sea-Monkeys, NovoNutrients, and Synthetic Biology Will Save the World Inc.
Reprogramming microbes so they eat toxins and CO2? It's not science fiction. It's happening right now.
- CO2 Solutions Welcomes Kiverdi as a Partner in the VCQ Project PR Newswire
TSX-V: CST Kiverdi joins CO2 Solutions and the VCQ Project to turn CO2 into valuable bio-based products QUEBEC CITY, Sept. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ - CO2.
- Investors develop a taste for radical thinking on food Financial Times
From alternative 'meats' to turning CO2 into protein, interest is growing.
- 2018 was the year that… GreenBiz
It feels like it's been about 32 months since the calendar flipped over to 2018, way back in January. Which is to say, it's been a very long year. And I'm talking ...
- #RaceOnTech: How An Early Love Of Math Led Her To The Role Of CEO NPR
This week, NPR's All Tech Considered is connecting with diverse innovators in tech and science. Kiverdi CEO Lisa Dyson discusses an early role model, her ...
- ELLE Impact Awards 2019 - ELLE and INCO Award Winners ELLE.com
ELLE celebrated its Impact Awards with eco-conscious entrepreneurs and other changemakers.
- 7 tech companies you need to know Rolling Out
Often overlooked, but never outdone, people of color are taking matters into their own hands by starting their own organizations and tech and software ...
- Suncor partners on CO2 Solutions demonstration project in Quebec | Tech Innovation JWN
Suncor Energy has added its funding support to a Quebec project that is working to develop and demonstrate commercially viable end-to-end solutions to ...
- CO2 Solutions welcomes Suncor to VCQ project gasworld
CO2 Solutions Inc. has announced that Suncor has joined the Valorisation Carbone Québec (VCQ) project as its second industrial partner.
- The Way Forward for Carbon Capture Wall Street Journal
The technology hasn't been all that successful. But a new wrinkle—using carbon to make things—might change that.
- 50 Black Women Founders To Watch Essence.com
These days it seems as if "wantrepreneurs" are everywhere, looking to claim their piece of the proverbial business pie. But if you want to know what it really takes ...
- Skretting CEO Therese Log Bergjord: 'We're investing in IntraFish
The last year has seen several major developments for Skretting in the shrimp arena, and the company will continue its focus on the sector next year, alongside ...
- CO2 Solutions and CNETE research agreement | News gasworld
CO2 Solutions Inc. has announced a new research agreement with the Collège de Shawinigan's Centre National en Électrochimie et en Technolgoies ...
- CO2 Solutions presents CO2 capture technology results | News gasworld
CO2 Solutions Inc., developer of enzyme-enabled carbon capture technology, will be presenting the results of a life cycle assessment (LCA) of the corporation's ...
- SF Chapter of 100 Black Women HonorsPowerful Community Leaders in the Bay Area Post News Group
The elegance of high fashioned women in hats and gloves set the tone for the recent 12th annual Golden Girls Bridging the Generations Hats & Gloves Tea at ...
- Decoding the Weather Machine | NOVA NOVA Next
Discover how Earth's intricate climate system is changing.
- 10 TED Talks That Will Make You Smarter About Food LIVESTRONG.COM
It's easy to make decisions about food and nutrition mindlessly. But here are several TED Talks for insights and inspiration around food and eating you'll want to ...
- Bravo TV's 'Start-ups: Silicon Valley' in one word: Ick - San Francisco Business Times L.A. Biz
Woke up early to watch my DVR'd “Startups: Silicon Valley.”
- Project aims to produce liquid transportation fuel from methane Phys.Org
(Phys.org) —How's this for innovative: A Berkeley Lab-led team hopes to engineer a new enzyme that efficiently converts methane to liquid transportation fuel.
- How Microbes, Bio-Based Materials Can Help Industry Embrace Sustainability Sustainable Brands
We're an emerging sector. We're the cool kids. And that takes time,” said Kathryn Sheridan, CEO and founder of Sustainability Consult, during a Wednesday ...
- As #WomenInTech Continues to Trend, The Number of Black Females in Tech Declines FashNerd.com
Recently, the Fast Company published an article called, “There are now fewer black women in tech than there were ten years ago” that looked like a follow up to ...
- Have biomaterials reached a tipping point? GreenBiz
Biomaterials have come a long way. With companies such as Walmart and Dupont already embracing them, the technology may be about to hit the mainstream.
- More women-led companies to present at Ag Innovation Showcase St. Louis Public Radio
Women are getting more involved in ag tech. It's evident at the Ag Innovation Showcase, a conference of agricultural innovators, scientists and investors.
- Beneficial Banking Champion, Kat Taylor, Makes the Cover of Conscious Company's July/August Issue PR Web
The Unconventional CEO Shares Her Journey of What It's Like to Lead a 'Benefit to all, Harm to None' Bank. In the feature story, Meet The Woman Beating the ...
- A Look at 12 New Technologies that Could Change the Biofuel Industry Part 2 OilPrice.com
Part 2 of the look at new bio-based technologies that have been developed by small scale companies but which could change the biofuel industry and make ...
- For a Greener Footprint: Innovating to Capture Carbon Dioxide IPWatchdog.com
It is widely known that carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases are capable of trapping heat from various sources in the Earth's atmosphere, contributing to ...