Zuvaa is an online community and marketplace that presents customers with an unique online shopping experience.
- Zuvaa After Shark Tank - 2018 Update Gazette Review
Four ladies dressed in bright, stimulating African regalia enter the Shark Tank. With them, they bring the idea of connecting African designers to a global ...
- This Founder Walked Away From a Major 'Shark Tank' Deal--and It Might Have Been Her Best Decision Yet Inc.
When pitching your business, always know the value of your company. At least, that's what the Shark Tank investors repeatedly tell contestants who appear on ...
- Zuvaa Marketplace Is a Treasure Trove of Unique Fashion Finds STYLECASTER
Zuvaa Marketplace, an online boutique that connects artisans with customers seeking African-inspired clothing, is a treasure trove of unique fashion finds.
- African fashion: How to turn $500 into $2 million CNN
26-year-old Kelechi Anyadiegwu started her online African clothing retailer Zuvaa two years ago with $500. This year the company will make $2 million.
- ESSENCE 50: 'Zuvaa' Founder Kelechi Anyadiegwu Says Removing Negative People From Your Life Will Help You Thr Essence.com
ESSENCE is proud to celebrate extraordinary Black women who are breaking glass ceilings as flourishing entrepreneurs with compelling backstories.
- 12 million-dollar businesses that turned down 'Shark Tank' deals AOL
While the main purpose of 'Shark Tank' is to land a deal with a businessperson, these businesses found success without the sharks.
- New Crowdfunding Rules Let the Small Fry Swim With Sharks New York Times
Starting Monday, new regulations will permit anyone, not just the moneyed, to invest in small companies in exchange for a stake in the business.
- 13 Million-Dollar Businesses That Turned Down 'Shark Tank' Deals Entrepreneur
Check out these businesses that became wildly successful -- despite turning down their 'Shark Tank' offers.
- Op-Ed | Investors Would be Wise to Watch Africa’s Designer Brands | Opinion, Op Ed | BoF The Business of Fashion
LUSAKA, Zambia — The African continent has seen substantial growth in its fashion industry over the past decade, overcoming challenges such as inadequate ...
- ESSENCE Network: How Kelechi Anyadiegwu Launched A Global Marketplace for African Fashion Essence.com
For many graduate students it's impossible to do anything besides study for school—but for Kelechi Anyadiegwu school didn't stand in the way from the ...
- Enterprising Immigrants Fuel Apparel Market With Contemporary African Ankara Print Styles Forbes
Entrepreneurial designers and producers from Africa are creating a profitable apparel market in the U.S. by mixing African Ankara prints with modern silhouettes.
- 50 Black Women Founders To Watch Essence.com
These days it seems as if "wantrepreneurs" are everywhere, looking to claim their piece of the proverbial business pie. But if you want to know what it really takes ...
- This fashion e-commerce site celebrates "the beauty and vibrancy of Africa" .Mic
The power of the internet to facilitate global commerce and cultural exchange is well-established. But Zuvaa, an online fashion marketplace founded by ...
- Zuvaa: African Clothing Raises Eyebrows of Daymond John on Shark Tank 2paragraphs.com
Zuvaa, the website that sells African-inspired clothing, asks for $460k for 10 percent equity on Shark Tank which raises Daymond John's eyebrows.
- 17 Young Women of Color Breaking Barriers in STEM TechCo
Here are 17 young women of color in STEM breaking through barriers in their industries, showing others a path to positions they can aspire to.
- Shop the Fine Prints at Zuvaa's African Fashion Pop-Up Houstonia Magazine
Good news, fashionistas—bold, colorful prints continue to be a major trend this spring and summer, with designers from Diane von Furstenberg and Marc ...
- African-inspired Zuvaa pop-up shop comes to Atlanta Atlanta Journal Constitution
Kelechi Anyadiegwu shopped around traditional retailers and never found clothes that contained the rich colors and textiles of Africa.
- Nigerian Women Rocking the Online Business World AllAfrica.com
The internet has completely changed the way business is being done and more women are leveraging on this tool to start their businesses and pursue their ...
- Dreamers And Doers: Seven Nigerian-American Women In Tech Trailblazers Forbes Now
There is something to be said about the positive contributions that immigrants and their offspring make to the American society. With some inspiration from ...
- EBONY Women Up Salutes Women in Media, Fashion & Entertainment EBONY.com
To continue its commitment to commemorate the intelligence, ambition, and determination of Black women, Ebony with the support of Hilton is back on the road ...
- Here are four brands that will help you add bright and bold African prints to your wardrobe Los Angeles Times
Big, expressive and colorful prints echo through the fall 2017 fashion collections in an international hybrid of themes that stretches across centuries and ...
- How 'Black Panther' Is Bringing African-Inspired Fashion Back To The Mainstream GOOD
A friend recently shared this story with me — and this happened two weeks after the “Black Panther” premiere in Hollywood: She and a few other people were in ...
- Penn grad expanding fashion company, plans to stay in Philly long-term Philadelphia Business Journal
A University of Pennsylvania alumna will stay in Philadelphia for her new fashion line and eventual brick-and-mortar location after the company exceeded its ...
- The 17 Rules These Entrepreneurs Say You Should Break in 2017 Entrepreneur
Follow the lead of these entrepreneurs as they throw the rulebook out the window and focus on what makes sense for their business. Their advice for 2017, ...
- The World's 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2017 Fast Company
This year marks the 10th edition of the Fast Company World's Most Innovative Companies ranking. Our reporting team sifts through thousands of enterprises ...
- Africa Tech Summit (Americas) announces 25 Speakers for exclusive summit overlooking NYC skyline Face2Face Africa
To accelerate developments within Africa's tech ecosystem, the Global Startup Ecosystem is to host the first annual Africa Tech Summit on December 14, 2018.
- Successful Black Owned Tech Companies to Check Out CampusLATELY
Black-owned businesses have increased by 34 % between 2007 and 2012. Technology firms are among one of the top businesses owned by African-Americans ...
- #BuyBlack 2016: 50 Holiday Gift Ideas That'll Keep Money in Our Community The Root
Today is Black Friday, so it's time to start plottin' and plannin' those holiday gift lists for your loved ones. But instead of trying to catch those big deals at your ...
- 2016's Women to Watch #WomenToWatch Entrepreneur
Champions of entrepreneurship and advocates of diversity, sexual equality and work force empowerment, these ground-breaking women are making a big ...
- 'Afropean' brand Melange Mode takes on Atlanta's fashion scene Atlanta Journal Constitution
What is 'Afropean'? That's how Atlanta-based fashion designer Yvonne Pearson describes herself and her brand Melange Mode. Afropean, a play on ...
- 5 African Fashion Brands You Need In Your Life MadameNoire
These five African fashion brands you should be on your radar whether you're on the hunt for a simple bracelet or a full matching ensemble.
- How African Textiles Have Influenced The Fashion Industry HelloBeautiful
We explore the influence of African fashion and textiles within the fashion industry, speaking with industry experts and curators.
- Call for digital start-ups to enter Demo Africa ITWeb
Digital start-ups from SA and the rest of the African continent are invited to enter the 2017 edition of the African continent's launch pad for emerging technologies, ...
- September in Africa: All the tech news you shouldn’t miss from the past month The Next Web
Don't miss out on what's been happening in Africa's rapidly-growing tech ecosystem.
- How does the "Black Panther" movie make African fashion styles trending again? Tuko.co.ke
Tuko.co.ke News ☛ Thanks to the new blockbuster ☆"Black Panther" movie☆ African fashion styles are becoming a real trend around the world. The Western ...
- Georgia Toffolo Net Worth 2018 Gazette Review
A television personality, Georgia Toffolo is best known for her appearances in the E4 reality program, Made in Chelsea. What is her 2018 net worth?
- Scott Timlin Net Worth 2018 Gazette Review
A reality star, Scott Timlin aka Scotty T, rose to fame on MTV's reality program, Geordie Shore. What is his 2018 net worth?
- Appeared on Shark Tank | Shark Tank ABC.com
A list of businesses that have been featured on ABC's Shark Tank.
- 9 Young Women Who Are Making Black History STYLECASTER
From art world professionals to emerging designers, these nine young people are making black history in the present.
- Houston designer inspired by African roots, travels Houston Chronicle
It's just been nearly three years since Onyii (pronounced "Own-Yee") Brown launched her African-inspired collection, Onyii & Co., and now she's basking in the ...
- Houston's Onyii Brown Is Making African Fashion Modern Houstonia Magazine
The first image on the online home of Onyii & Co. is of a woman resplendent in a vibrant halter dress, the patterned fabric a swirl of pinks, yellows and blues.
- Fashionable African dresses for girls Tuko.co.ke
Thinking of your next African dress to wow the world with? Just great! Grab your popcorn and your drink and come with us. You are about to get exposed to over ...
- The Clothes People Are Wearing To See Black Panther Are Just As Good As The Movie MadameNoire
Moviegoers are not playing when it comes to showing up and showing out to see Black Panther. See some of the best outfits so far.
- 5 startups chosen at DEMO Africa to pitch in Silicon Valley Ventureburn
One of the continent's most-talked about startup events, DEMO Africa 2015, ended with five startups chosen as the winning teams to pitch in Silicon Valley.
- Guzzle Buddy on Shark Tank: Watch ‘Cougar Town’ Wine Glass Infomercial 2paragraphs.com
Guzzle Buddy the wine glass that screws on top of a wine bottle eliminating the need to pour on Shark Tank was inspired by Courteney Cox's Cougar Town.
- #BNZazaiiZuvaa: Read the Atlanta Recap by Hadiza of Woven Blends and her Exclusive Interview with Founders of BellaNaija
On the 29th-30th of May, blogger Hadiza of Woven Blends represented BellaNaija Style in the ZAZAII X ZUVAA pop up trunk show in Atlanta, GA. The trunk ...
- Next Stop! Are you Ready? Win a $100 Coupon by Representing BellaNaija Style at the ‘ZAZAII at ZUVAA’ Trunksho BellaNaija
Popular Nigerian fashion department store, ZAZAII is currently partnering with ZUVAA for a pop-up trunk show tou.
- Bringing Africa to the World! ZAZAII & ZUVAA presents The Trunkshow Tour | April - July, 2017 Bella Naija
In keeping with their 'Africa to the world' mantra and the promise to take the ZAZAII experience global, your chance to shop Made In Africa brands is ...
- Nigeria to the World! ?? ZAZAII opens Store in Toronto BellaNaija
We love to see homegrown brands spread their wings and make their marks internationally. Leading multi-brand retailer ZAZAII under the creative direction ...
- Maria Okanrende Announced as Official Host for the Mercedes Benz World PR Beauty Business Week Bella Naija
On Air Personality, Maria Okanrende of the Beat FM has been commissioned as the official host of the Mercedes Benz World PR Beauty Business Week.
- Chef Hadi Bazan delights the Taste Buds of Food Bloggers at the Launch of Circa Privé BellaNaija
Circa Privé, the newest addition to Circa Nonpareil, an upscale and culturally dynamic restaurant delighted Lagos food bloggers.
- Top trending African print styles for office YEN.COM.GH
Who said that office wear should be conventional and wretched up? Well, it is clear there is a whole new, *fresh* and bright fashion sense with the current African ...
- Three times the Fun! Here's how Quilox Boss Shina Peller Celebrated his Birthday | Photos BellaNaija
The Chairman of Aquila Group Shina Peller's birthday has become a date to be reckoned with especially in the entertainment industry, as he is known for ...
- Marobuk releases its 2017 Menswear Collection 'Regal Man' featuring IK Ogbonna & Austin Igwilo BellaNaija
Just a few days after debuting its first female collection, Nigerian fashion brand Marobuk has released its 2017 menswear collection titled 'Regal Man'.
- #ThinkYoutube! Sisi Yemmie, Dimma Umeh, Akah Nnani, Dodos & More Nigerian Content Creators celebrated at Y Bella Naija
Nigerian YouTube creators Sisi Yemmie, Dimma Umeh (ThatIgboChic), Naija's Craziest, Akah Nnani, Bellarose Okojie, Misstechy, Dodos, Frank Donga, Yomi ...
- BN Collection to Closet: Maria Okanrende in Lady Biba BellaNaija
This BN Collection to Closet featured Beat FM OAP, Maria Okanrende in a jumpsuit by Nigerian fashion brand, Lady Biba. The jumpsuit features an asymmetric ...
- Campari Distributors Enjoy an All Expense Paid Trip to South Africa with 2Baba BellaNaija
Last year, premium bitters liqueur, Campari took some distributors along with the brand ambassador, 2baba Idibia on a trip to Milan where they toured Italian ...
- Thank you, BellaNaijarians! Let's Look Back Together as we Celebrate our Blessings and Achievements in 20 BellaNaija
It's been a long road to 2018. Many had to deal with a lot of hardships this year - an economic recession in Nigeria and the 21st-century slave trade in ...
- BN Bridal Beauty: Flowers for the Spring Bride! See this Exquisite Makeup Look by Jide Of St.Ola BellaNaija
This BN Bridal Beauty collection is for the Spring bride, who adores the beauty of blooming flowers in this season.
- Nengi Phil-Ebosie: Few Things to Note Before You Embark on Stock Investments Bella Naija
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: seeing you - Nengi ...
- BN Bridal Beauty: Joy Adenuga shares Amazing White Wedding Makeup Inspiration for Every Blushing Bride! Bella Naija
Stuck for ideas on choosing a wedding makeup look? Look no further than these beauty inspirations created by Joy Adenuga in collaboration with some of ...
- ‘Arunma Oteh, Tara Fela-Durotoye, Yasmine Belo-Osagie & more | These are Nigeria’s 100 Most Inspiring Women – #YWomen100 #LLA100Women YNaija
In its quest to inspire a generation of women to do greater things in diverse fields of endeavour, Y!/YNaija.com, in partnership with Leading Ladies.