Give Me Tap
GiveMeTap is a people-powered movement that incentives a free water refilling network to support projects in Africa.
- Review: TAP Air Portugal A321LR Business Class One Mile at a Time
A detailed review of TAP Air Portugal's A321LR business class between Porto and Newark. What are the seats, *service*, food, drinks, and entertainment like?
- TAP Air Portugal to end London City routes to Porto and Lisbon Business Traveller
The airline says it has “no indication” the routes will return after they end on October 26…
- TAP Air Portugal plans to fly daily between Chicago and Lisbon Chicago Business Journal
Just three months after launching the first-ever nonstop *service* between Chicago's O'Hare International Airport and Lisbon, Portugal, TAP Air Portugal will make ...
- Newark distributes bottled water after lead found in filtered taps Business Insider
The EPA warned residents on Friday that water filters distributed by the city "may not be reliably effective" at removing lead.
- Revlon Taps Goldman to Explore Strategic Alternatives Bloomberg
Revlon Inc. retained financial advisers from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to explore strategic alternatives for the cosmetics company, according to a person with ...
- Impossible Burger makers have something fishy on tap Fox Business
Ultra vegetarians, rejoice. There's a new option in plant-based eating. Impossible Foods, making waves for its Impossible Burger and other meat and dairy ...
- Table & Tap closes in downtown Flint, new business in the works MLive.com
He added the closure does not mean the building, located at 555 Saginaw St. off Brush Alley, will sit vacant for long as a new business is currently in the works.
- Brewery on tap for NuLu development Louisville Business First
The Lexington-based brewing company has been active in Louisville for years, but the 9000-square-foot brewery and tap house will be its largest investment in ...
- Review: EVA Air 787-9 Business Class One Mile at a Time
A review of EVA Air's spectacular Boeing 787-9 business class. What are the seats, *service*, food, drinks, entertainment, wifi, and amenities like?
- TAP to cease LCY flights Buying Business Travel
TAP Air Portugal has said it will scrap its two routes from London City airport this winter, according to a statement made to Business Traveller.
- Review: Miracle First Class Lounge Bangkok Airport One Mile at a Time
A detailed review of the Miracle First Class Lounge Bangkok Airport, which is used by several airlines, and also accessible by Priority Pass members.
- 4 Signs You've Chosen The Right Niche For Your Business Idea Forbes
When starting your own business, it's crucial to pick a well-defined niche that has a clear demand for your idea. Here's how to determine whether your niche has ...
- Metro plans to tap kiranas, traders Times of India
NEW DELHI: Last year, German wholesale major Metro Cash & Carry cut its store size in India to half. This year, the company is planning to crop it even further ...
- Vikings Tap Canadian Baseball Exec as COO Twin Cities Business Magazine
The Vikings have tapped Andrew Miller as chief operating officer. He'll take the place of Kevin Warren, who's slated to start a new gig as commissioner of the Big ...
- Saudi Aramco debuts in an earnings call The Economist
Facing an uncertain future, the oil giant is trying new moves.
- Tap Into The Power Of Co-Creation For Crazy Good Business Results Forbes
The key in this new age of interaction is the ability to engage and be involved in a dialogue. To engage in a process that would welcome more ideas.
- Colorado breweries tap into hard seltzer, summer 2019's hottest trend The Denver Post
Hard seltzer is hot right now, and Colorado breweries like Denver Beer Co., Epic Brewing, Upslope, Verboten are tapping into the trend.
- CBS, Viacom Tap Stable of Prestigious Law Firms for Merger (1) Bloomberg Big Law Business
A group of the most prestigious firms in Big Law lined up to advise CBS Corp and Viacom Inc. in their long-awaited all-stock merger that would create a ...
- Snap is launching new Spectacles to tap the AR-wearables market Business Insider
Snap has established itself as a leader in AR-filter capabilities through Snapchat, and hopes its new Spectacles will keep up with the AR competition.
- How a Video Gambling Company Helped Bankroll Local Politicians ProPublica
If you don't know by now, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed a massive gambling expansion bill in June that paves the way for six new casinos to be constructed ...
- Shareholder Alert: Robbins Arroyo LLP Announces Complaint Filed Against Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Yahoo Finance
Shareholder rights law firm Robbins Arroyo LLP announces that a purchaser of Molson Coors Brewing Company filed a derivative complaint against the ...
- PA businesses can tap world's markets at Bringing the World to Central PA event NorthcentralPa.com
Bringing the World to Central PA is an event that offers Pennsylvania businesses a unique opportunity to gain key insights on how to sell goods and services in ...
- Capital on Tap Announces New Partnership With Marqeta, Pairing Industry-Leading Business Credit Card With Best-In-Class Card Issuing Platform Yahoo Finance
Capital on Tap will turn to Marqeta's modern card issuing platform to power its card offering, used by UK small businesses to better access capital. Capital on ...
- WeWork unveils its IPO prospectus The Economist
Investors will need a lot of nerve to back the loss-making office-rental company.
- Coca-Cola will sell Dasani in aluminum cans and bottles CNN
New York (CNN Business) Coca-Cola is giving Dasani a green makeover to help meet its environmental goals and boost interest in its biggest water brand.
- 'Mystified': Tap-and-go fees still causing confusion The Age
Retail groups have warned small businesses aren't aware of new fee options to lower the cost for tap-and-go payments because the banks tend to offer these on ...
- Sales tax holiday on tap this weekend GazetteNET
BOSTON — Businesses and consumers in Massachusetts are gearing up for the annual sales tax holiday that arrives this weekend, when the state will forgo ...
- What is your Emotional Intelligence? Valuable advice from Colts Neck Business Association speaker Lezlie Maret, President of ClearSky Life Transitions TAPinto.net
On Wednesday, August 13th, the Colts Neck Business Association featured guest speaker Lezlie Maret, president of ClearSky Life Transitions. Here's some ...
- Apple’s tap-to-use student IDs let pupils buy food and badge into their dorms The Verge
Apple has a way for students to integrate their ID cards into their iPhones and Apple Watches so they can buy a sandwich without the need for their physical ID ...
- Businesses Closed After Fire in Cedar Grove TAPinto.net
CEDAR GROVE, NJ - Cedar Grove police and fire departments responded to a report of a fire at 1:50 p.m. Thursday inside New Kitchen Restaurant on Bowden ...
- A restaurant, bar, dog park chain is eager to tap into Austin market KXAN.com
Mutts Canine Cantina — a restaurant, bar and dog park chain by Dallas-based FreeRange Concepts — has notable expansion plans for Central Texas.
- Charter, Disney sign SVOD-inclusive carriage deal - Business Insider Business Insider
Charter is the first cable network to ink an SVOD-inclusive carriage deal, but given the benefits, Disney will likely pursue more deals in the future.
- Government will tap potential of Fumbisi rice valleys - President GhanaWeb
The government is to bring together relevant agencies to tap the full potential of rice valleys of Fumbisi in the Builsa South District in the Upper East Region to ...
- How to turn off your Fitbit Ionic to conserve its battery when you're not using it INSIDER
You can turn off a Fitbit Ionic through its Settings menu to conserve its battery, or restart it with a quick button combination to troubleshoot it.
- Kombucha on tap at Heart Beet Organics' new Charlottetown business The Journal Pioneer
Kombucha lovers now have a place to call their own. Verena Varga and Amy Smith, co-owners of Heart Beet Organics farm in Darlington, opened their first store ...
- Trump to Tap White House Aide for NY-Based Appeals Court (2) Bloomberg Big Law Business
Steven Menashi, an associate White House counsel and former Kirkland partner, ticketed for Second Circuit; Second Circuit an important for securities law, ...
- San Jose Earthquakes Tap 8x8 to Improve Communications On and Off the Field Business Wire
8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT), a leading Software-as-a-*Service* provider of voice, video, chat, contact center, and enterprise-class API solutions powered by.
- Rite Aid Taps Healthcare Executive As New CEO To Replace Standley Forbes
Rite Aid named longtime healthcare executive Heyward Donigan as new CEO to replace the embattled John Standley,
- Disability not a barrier: At a time of low unemployment, employers tap a new talent pool USA TODAY
After not working for eight years because of a visual disability, Samantha Reeves, speaks with palpable pride of the day in April when she officially became an ...
- Renewed Water Filtration Growth On Tap HomeWorld Business
This is the seventh installment of a special series, presented by the National Hardware Show, exploring key trends and developments driving the growth of ...
- Five workplace safety tips on tap: How craft breweries can keep workers injury-free Craft Brewing Business
Musculoskeletal injuries (MSDs) cost U.S. businesses $31 billion a year in direct costs alone, and according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, stock and ...
- As price pressure mounts, pharma companies tap analytics to cut costs Business Standard
Pharmaceutical companies, on account of price pressures and an intense regulatory gaze, are investing in data analytics and digital tools to sharpen their ...
- Flipkart ties up with Lifestyle to tap $100-billion fashion market Business Standard
(From left) Vasanth Kumar, managing director of Lifestyle, with Rishi Vasudev, senior vice-president and group head of fashion at Flipkart, Myntra, and Jabong ...
- Venues: Warren tap house serves up international appeal telegraphherald.com
WARREN, Ill. — For the past three years, Scottish musician Dave Arcari has made regular treks out to rural Warren to play at one of his favorite venues.
- College updates, a tap away The Hindu
With jobs, internships, books, social media and campus management, uLektz by Sadiq Sait offers a suite of apps for higher education.
- Grand Jury Hands Up a 30-Count Indictment in Dark Web Narcotic Trafficking Business TAPinto.net
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ - Five people and two corporations have been named in a 30-count indictment regarding a multi-million-dollar enterprise responsible for ...
- Trump administration to cap Americans' ability to tap home equity for cash Fox Business
Cash-out refinances have been on the rise as home prices appreciate.
- The Apple Card is launching soon — here's how to apply for one directly from your iPhone Business Insider
The Apple Card is launching soon, and Apple has invited some users to try it early. Here's how to sign up and fill out the application on your iPhone.
- Small businesses could tap into group health insurance plans through bill in state legislature Winston-Salem Journal
A state Senate bill promoting association health plans for small business employers is heading to the House floor.
- Brexit and Boeing 737 Max dent Tui profits The Guardian
Quarterly profit fall of 46% blamed on grounded 737 Max jets and more holidaymakers shunning Spain.
- Does it make sense to tap your 401(k) to start a business? Newsday
According to new research from Guidant Financial and LendingClub Corp., baby boomers are snapping up franchises, claiming ownership of 62 percent of all ...
- How to record your screen on a Samsung Galaxy S10, for recording any third-party app through the Game Launcher Business Insider
You can screen record on a Samsung Galaxy S10 – but only for third-party apps, not the Home screen or built-in apps. Here's how to do it.
- Fujitsu to Move into Former Bayer Complex in Montville TAPinto.net
MONTVILLE, NJ – Fujitsu General America, Inc. has signed a lease to relocate from Fairfield to the former Bayer property at 340 Changebridge Road in ...
- Second Medical Marijuana Dispensary Proposed for Scotch Plains TAPinto.net
SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ — The Scotch Plains Township Council voted unanimously to endorse the application of High Rise Botanicals (HRB) Group, which ...
- Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filter review: water-saving RO filter Business Insider
The Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis filters your tap water so it's safe to drink with a water-saving reverse osmosis system — here's how it works.
- Top economist urges gov't to tap PPP as 'Build, Build, Build' sputters INQUIRER.net
A leading economist urged the government to tap the private sector for partnership programs again as the Duterte administration's ambitious “Build, Build, Build” ...
- Sun King to Open Broad Ripple Tap Room Inside INdiana Business
Indianapolis-based Sun King Brewery has announced plans to open a new tap room in the Broad Ripple neighborhood this fall. The company says it will occupy ...
- York-based Collusion Tap Works to open location in Lititz LancasterOnline
A York brewery has announced plans to open a new taproom in Lititz.
- At the busy new Fork & Tap in Port Washington, you can eat your sandwich and look out at the lake Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
The restaurant near the marina is the brick-and-mortar sibling of YellowBellies food truck.
- Singapore Sovereign Wealth Fund Teams Up With Indian Road Builder Bloomberg
IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd., an Indian road builder, said a partnership with Singapore's sovereign wealth fund will help it bid for much larger projects and ...
- How to Apply for the Apple Card How-To Geek
Apple announced its own credit card at the beginning of 2019. Now, the Apple Card is available for a growing number of people. Here's how to apply to get your ...
- TAPinto South Plainfield Turns Six TAPinto.net
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ – During a time when most print news outlets are struggling, TAPinto South Plainfield has been thriving, providing thousands of online ...
- DNL may tap the debt market to finance next projects - VG Cabuag Business Mirror
CHEMICAL firm D and L Industries Inc. (DNL) may tap the debt market to fund its P8-billion expansion facility in Batangas, but the company is waiting for.
- 3 retail payment systems get on-tap authorization to encourage competition Business Standard
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to allow on-tap authorisation for three retail payments systems — BBPOU, TReDS, and WLAO. According to the ...
- Candlelight Vigil Saturday to Honor Timothy Kohlheim, Local Businessman, Husband and Father TAPinto.net
STAFFORD - The Stafford Township and neighboring communities spent Friday shaken by the sad news of the passing of local businessman Timothy Kohlheim ...
- Instagram makes it easier for users to flag misinformation The Japan Times
Instagram on Thursday added a way for users to easily report deceptive posts made to the photo and video-oriented social network owned by Facebook. A new ...
- Renovation project on tap at Mader's on Old World Third Street BizTimes - Milwaukee Business News
Downtown Milwaukee's iconic German restaurant Mader's will undergo its first major renovation in 30 years next year as family owners look to the future.
- Pharma companies tap AI to innovate drug discovery and clinical trials Business Insider
AI is being explored across the healthcare industry to drive faster drug discovery and more effective clinical trials.
- Trump to Tap Scalia for Labor Secretary Post, Following Acosta Exit (1) Bloomberg Big Law Business
President Donald Trump plans to nominate business attorney Eugene Scalia to fill the recently opened Labor Secretary role, the president announced July 18.
- How to mirror your iPhone to a Roku using the Roku app INSIDER
You can mirror *content* stored on your iPhone to your TV through a Roku media player. To mirror your iPhone, you need to install the Roku mobile app and use ...
- Mukesh Ambani grooms the heirs to his $50 billion fortune Livemint
Mukesh Ambani has big ambitions in new areas like e-commerce and is enlisting his children to help drive the modernization of his empire.Isha and Akash ...
- 6 sneaky ways coupons and sales actually make you spend more money Business Insider
When using coupons, you can easily be tricked into buying more than what you need and end up spending over budget.
- Supreme Court will allow Trump administration to tap Pentagon funds to build sections Mexico border wall Business Insider
Four liberal justices wouldn't have allowed construction to start.
- Business Briefs: Ice cream, tarot card readings, more on tap for Country Mart event The Malibu Surfside News
Malibu Country Mart's annual Summer Block Party is scheduled to occur from 12-4 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 10.
- ‘Blue Apron meets Chia Pet for growing cannabis’: Companies introduce products for grow-your-own marijuana mar Chicago Tribune
Starting next year, medical marijuana patients in Illinois will be allowed to embark on the long sought-after journey of growing their own cannabis plants at home.
- Neste CEO Gazes at Sky to Tap Cleaner Aviation Fuel Opportunity Bloomberg
Seven years after featuring astronaut Buzz Aldrin in its advertisements, Neste Oyj is once again gazing at the sky.
- Diageo Buys Seedlip Spirits to Tap Into Teetotalling Trend Bloomberg
Diageo Plc, the world's largest distiller, has noticed that people are drinking less than they used to. To tap into the trend, the company behind bar staples such as ...
- How to set up Apple Card and use it with your iPhone CNET
You can sign up and begin using your Apple Card in a matter of minutes.
- In second coming, eBay seeks to tap cross-border opportunities Livemint
Vidmay Naini, country manager, eBay India, says the Indian e-commerce market is large enough to sustain several large players.Industry experts say eBay ...
- How to change your Instagram password on desktop or mobile, or reset it if you've forgotten it INSIDER
You should change your Instagram password periodically to protect your privacy. Here's how to change your Instagram password or reset it.
- Pilot Project, Logan Square's New Taproom For Upstart And Experimental Brewers, Opens Friday Block Club Chicago
LOGAN SQUARE — After about two years of planning and construction, brewery incubator and taproom Pilot Project is ready for its public debut. The new spot ...
- A "Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" Promo Included 30-Cent Gas And People In LA Almost Sold Their First Born BuzzFeed News
On Wednesday, Aug. 15, Los Angeles flashed back to the marvelous year 1959. Movies cost 51 cents, women could do what they wanted without men telling ...
- Current Financial Condition for Kenilworth's Recent Audit TAPinto.net
Kenilworth NJ – At the Wednesday night Town Council Meeting Linda Karlovitch, Council President and Chair of the Finance Committee spoke about the town's ...
- Edison Businesses Can Hear Disney's Approach to Excellence TAPinto.net
Edison, NJ – The Edison Chamber of Commerce is bringing Disney's Approach to Business Excellence, a professional development course, to Edison.
- Self-pour beer concept, duckpin bowling on tap in Plaza Midwood WSOC Charlotte
This Plaza Midwood self-pour beer concept makes its official debut Saturday.
- IRS reminder: Tax scams continue year-round TAPinto.net
Although the April filing deadline has passed, scam artists remain hard at work, and the IRS today urged taxpayers to be on the lookout for a spring surge of ...
- Denver's Best Craft Beer Things to Do From August 14 to September 6, 2019 Westword
Our weekly roundup of craft-beer tappings and events in the Denver area.
- National security agencies tap Clemson professors' Russian trolling research The Times and Democrat
CLEMSON – Research by two Clemson University professors on Russian social media trolling has drawn the interest of U.S. agencies charged with protecting ...
- Joanna Lumley urges Scots to ditch single use plastic bottles in favour of tap water Daily Record
Shock figures show that 75 per cent of us still buy bottled water and most say they are not planning to change.
- Tata Capital looks to tap offshore markets through dollar bonds Livemint
MUMBAI: Tata Capital is looking to tap offshore markets for raising debt through dollar bonds as well as the external commercial borrowing route to diversify its ...
- PHOTOS: What’s on tap at Charlotte’s newest brewery in lower South End Charlotte Business Journal
Lower Left Brewing Co. says its doors will open Aug. 6. Head Brewer Alex Shoenthal is mapping out what will be on tap.
- Vivendi talks Universal with Tencent to tap music revival The Business Times
THE BUSINESS TIMES Consumer - [PARIS] Vivendi is in talks to sell up to 20 per cent of Universal Music Group (UMG) to Tencent, valuing its prized asset at ...
- $675+ TAP Business Class Fares From Europe To The US (One-Way) One Mile at a Time
This isn't really anything new, though I think this is worth a reminder, as the value proposition of this is better than ever before. That's because TAP has ...
- From Truck Stops to Elections, a River of Gambling Money Is Flooding Waukegan ProPublica
Owners of one of Illinois' largest video gambling companies are behind efforts to influence city politics, expand gambling and build a casino near land they ...
- The Rise of the Virtual Restaurant The New York Times
Food delivery apps are reshaping the restaurant industry — and how we eat — by inspiring digital-only establishments that don't need a dining room or waiters.
- From the IRS: Check Your Withholding with Improved Online Tool TAPinto.net
All employees should make sure their employers are withholding the correct amount of tax from their paychecks. The best way for employees to do this is to use ...
- HomeGrown Discovers Wellness & Small Business Success in Asbury Park TAPinto.net
Asbury Park is a colorful and creative hotspot on the Jersey Shore Credits: East Main Media. Asbury.png. HomeGrown Visits Asbury Park and Finds Wellness ...
- Why I purchased long-term disability insurance as a freelancer Business Insider
A minor eye injury led to $3000 in medical bills and a month off work, so this full-time freelancer invested in long-term disability insurance.
- Local Millburn Business Announces Closing of Physical Storefront, Opening of Digital Commerce TAPinto.net
MILLBURN, NJ - In a post on Facebook, local business Squirrel and the Bee grainless bake shop announced that it was switching up its business model in a ...
- For Smile Central Dental Healthy Smiles Key to Healthy Paterson TAPinto.net
PATERSON, NJ - Although the filming of Steven Spielberg's West Side Story has turned Smile Central Dental's parking lot into a demolition site from 1950's New ...