Give Me Tap
GiveMeTap is a people-powered movement that incentives a free water refilling network to support projects in Africa.
- Banks roll out cheaper tap-and-go payments for business Sydney Morning Herald
ANZ Bank predicts a "large" proportion of its small and medium business clients could save money by changing how their customers' tap-and-go debit payments ...
- Blend is simplifying home-loan applications into a single smartphone tap Business Insider
Blend has been working toward an ambitious goal of reducing the mortgage-application process to a single tap — and autos loans are next.
- Contractor expands business with Tap Auto Service purchase Valley Breeze
Brian and John Cote of J.B. Cote Construction pictured with Don St. Germain, longtime owner of Tap Auto *Service*. The Manville-based contractor acquired the ...
- Self-serve tap room opens on bustling Burbank corridor WAFB
The area near Burbank Drive and Lee Drive in Baton Rouge is nearly unrecognizable from just a few years ago. It's home to hundreds of student apartments, ...
- More Americans are choosing not to tap into their home equity Arizona Daily Star
WASHINGTON. American homeowners are doing something surprising: Despite record amounts of home equity available to them — an estimated $1.5 trillion ...
- New distillery on tap in Chatham County Triangle Business Journal
It appears as if the Chatham Beverage District in Pittsboro will be adding a new tenant later this summer.
- Panera eyes new tap-and-go setup for coffee sales Restaurant Business Online
The chain will test new technology to streamline a.m. *service*, part of a larger push to provide more convenience and higher-quality items.
- Ax throwing bar on tap for downtown Bend Bend Bulletin
A bar that features ax throwing is on its way to downtown Bend, while two established businesses are preparing to move out.Wabi Sabi, purveyor of “cool ...
- California’s latest gold rush – Google and Intel dig in to tap the AI business market seam Diginomica
The latest California gold rush is underway with AI market dominance as the seam that Google and Intel are trying to dig into.
- Is Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE:TAP) Trading At A 33% Discount? Simply Wall St
How far off is Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE:TAP) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a look at whether the stock is ...
- Exclusive: Foreign insurers gear up to tap China's $1.6 trillion pensions business - sources Reuters
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Foreign insurers including Generali and Prudential Plc are in early talks with authorities to enter China's private pensions sector, ...
- Local Breweries Tap Seasonal Flavors | Business Southern Pines Pilot
April is NC Beer Month, an annual celebration of the more than 300 breweries and brewpubs across the state. Collectively they have a $2 billion economic ...
- Bitcoin review: Facebook to tap VC funds to support crypto ambitions New York Business Journal
To keep readers up-to-date on the latest trends pertaining to cryptocurrencies, we compile a list of the week's top stories each week.
- TAP to Host Inaugural Spring for Small Business Benefit on April 11 at The Helm, New York HamletHub
On Thursday, April 11, The Acceleration Project (TAP) will host its inaugural “Spring for Small Business” benefit to support its efforts to fuel small business growth ...
- Wooley's Home Solutions of Maplewood Honored With Business Award At Union Gala TAPinto.net
UNION, NJ – It was a Beatle's themed celebration, specifically their hit, “When I'm 64” for the Union Chamber of Commerce's 64th Annual Ball and Installation of ...
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance: A new way to tap and pay Richmond.com
For years, Apple Pay and other mobile wallets have offered customers the ability to “tap to pay” at the register.
- Uptown's Tom Thumb adapts its suburban big box with amenities for urban dwellers Dallas News
The new Tom Thumb in Uptown Dallas is not your typical suburban meat and potatoes supermarket, but it's as big as one.Located on the ground floor...
- SunTrust, BB&T tap brand consultancy to develop new name Atlanta Business Chronicle
The banks have picked Interbrand, a global brand consultancy, to as part of the process to create the new company's name and identity.
- 9 terrifying things that could be lurking in your tap water Business Insider
Some of the most common contaminants found in tap water include lead and PFOA.
- Uneasy about the economy, some small US businesses hold off on hiring, tap freelancers The Japan Times
Samantha Martin does most of the annual hiring for her public relations firm in the first quarter. But not this year — clients worried about a slowing econ.
- Glen Rock Parking Survey Circulated To Update Business/Commuter Needs TAPinto.net
GLEN ROCK, NJ – The Borough is conducting a traffic study “seeking improvements to parking in the Central Business District,” according to an administrative ...
- Museum hosting On Tap & Uncorked | 2019-04-11 | Grand Rapids Business Journal grbj.com
Museum-goers can sample West Michigan food, beer and wine at a special event in the region. The sixth-annual On Tap & Uncorked beer, wine and food tasting ...
- Senate kills measure making it tougher to tap oil savings Raleigh News & Observer
North Dakota's Senate has killed a resolution that would have made it tougher for the Legislature to tap earnings from the state's oil tax savings account.
- Direct selling company grand opening in Lindon, new 'tap to pay' tech available from Wells Fargo, Jimmy John's ad demonstrates 'Sandwich Delivery Zones' Daily Herald
Beginning this week, Wells Fargo has launched new “contactless” consumer credit and debt cards. The new cards allow customers to complete transactions with ...
- GB on Tap update: Bylaw enforcement and water stations | theberkshireedge.com
We, the Environment Committee of the Berkshire Women's Action Group, are pleased to update the public on our recent work. The plastic water bottle bylaw is ...
- Hudson Tap: 'A good, fun sports bar' Hudson Star Observer
The newly-opened Hudson Tap offers nearly every form of entertainment — TVs, video games, pinball games, arcade games, pool, darts, foosball, board games ...
- Startup Aquasight taps into data behind water Crain's Detroit Business
More than 300 billion gallons of water are drawn from the United States daily — about 10 percent of it pulled from the Great Lakes — and overseen by more than ...
- Marijuana Stocks: Greenlane IPO Jumps In Debut, Taps US Pot Market While Keeping Its Distance Investor's Business Daily
U.S. vaping products distributor Greenlane jumped in its trading debut. Marijuana stocks were mixed after the Greenlane IPO.
- Dacres Open The Tap On Campaign To Reduce Plastic Waste Business Up North
Leading estate agent Dacre, Son & Hartley is getting into the flow of a national campaign that is significantly reducing the amount of waste plastic that the UK ...
- Celebrate local business and brews at the Go 419 Day tap takeover WTOL
There's a lot to love about the 419. So much so, we're celebrating Go 419 Day on Friday, April 19.
- SMEs told to tap funding - Business News The Star Online
KUALA LUMPUR: Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) should capitalise on the RM517mil funding made available by Malaysian Industrial Development ...
- How exponential technologies are transforming business – and what opportunities entrepreneurs can tap YourStory
This comprehensive book charts the scope and impacts of the new wave of digital technologies, along with examples of innovators active in this transformation.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE:TAP), The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:HIG) Piotroski F-Score In Focus Williams Review
The Piotroski F-Score is a scoring system between 1-9 that determines a firm's financial strength. The score helps determine if a company's stock is valuable or ...
- Trump Taps Mnuchin’s Top Aide to Head Small Business Administration The Wall Street Journal
President Trump said he would nominate Jovita Carranza, the chief aide to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, to run the Small Business Administration, ...
- Everlane launches new sneaker brand, Tread by Everlane Business Insider
Everlane's new sneaker brand takes cues from the past, but with a keen eye toward sustainability.
- Poland Spring is facing a lawsuit over its water Vox.com
A lawsuit against Nestlé-owned Poland Spring highlights the often opaque business of bottled water.
- Kenney’s threat to ‘turn off the taps’ to B.C. ‘doesn’t make any business sense:’ experts Global News
At a campaign rally in Edmonton Friday night, Kenney renewed his promise to “turn off the taps” of gasoline “within an hour” of being sworn in as premier.
- Free s'mores before dinner? Bonfire Craft Kitchen and Tap House answers call for more local fare in Surprise AZCentral
A new local restaurant called Bonfire Craft Kitchen and Tap House is set to open soon in Surprise.
- TWE launches wine-on-tap programme in HK The Drinks Business
Treasury Wine Estates has rolled out a 'premium wine-on-tap programme' for restaurants and hotels in Hong Kong to boost wine sales in the on-trade. Inspired ...
- Bankers tap direct lenders on tough deals The Business Times
THE BUSINESS TIMES Banking & Finance - [LONDON] Leveraged loan bankers are approaching direct lenders in a bid to sell down difficult deals as the ...
- Robbins Arroyo LLP: Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Misled Shareholders According to Shareholder Complaint Business Wire
Shareholder rights law firm Robbins Arroyo LLP announces that a purchaser of Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: TAP) filed a shareholder derivative c.
- First look: The Amador's Broken Spoke Taphouse open for business Las Cruces Sun-News
The 60-plus beers on tap brewery had a soft opening Monday, March 25 and is the first venue to open at the entertainment complex.
- 5 tips and tricks to get the most out of your AirPods Business Insider
Apple's AirPods already offer convenient features like automatic pairing, but there are a few tweaks you can make to get more out of the experience.
- Uber’s IPO on tap to become one of the largest tech IPOs ever San Francisco Business Times
Uber Technologies' long-anticipated IPO filing — expected to be made public on Thursday — will likely be one of the largest tech IPOs on record, according to ...
- Two Sigma Taps Blackstone Legend Tom Hill to Consult Bloomberg
Two Sigma tapped legendary hedge fund investor Tom Hill to consult for the $58 billion firm, according to people familiar with the matter.
- How to tap Super Bowl-like success from DNC 2020 Milwaukee Business Journal
The Democratic National Convention in July 2020 will give Milwaukee-area businesses opportunities to capitalize on what local DNC chairman Alex Lasry ...
- Health and education start-ups say recruiting has gotten easier in wake of Facebook, Google scandals CNBC
Traditionally, it's been a huge challenge for health-tech and ed-tech companies to recruit tech talent from Facebook, Google and the other big tech companies.
- Brewery, grill on tap for downtown Belmont WSOC Charlotte
This steampunk-inspired brewery and grill expects to open this summer in downtown Belmont.
- UK businesses urged to tap into African market after BREXIT East African Business Week
British businesses are being urged to see beyond Brexit and look to new opportunities in Africa by an architecture and engineering firm celebrating 20 years of ...
- Opinion | The outsourcing of engineering services could spell big business Livemint
As the technology revolution enters another phase of transition, a new opportunity for IT firms is waiting to be explored.
- How Pa. and N.J. taxpayers are on the hook for last year’s pension losses for public employees Philly.com
When the stock market headed south at the end of last year, it took taxpayer-backed investments down with it.Of 10 large investment plans that cover teachers, ...
- China Evergrande tops Asia borrowers with fresh dollar bond tap, raises $6.6 billion so far Cape Breton Post
HONG KONG (Reuters) - China Evergrande Group became Asia's biggest bond market borrower excluding Japan so far this year after a $1 billion tap of its latest ...
- Business Briefs: Tap House Coming to Gulfport, Yoga Studio Expands, Fazio's Officially Closed Gulfport Gabber
In the coming months, both the North End Tap House and The Red Elephant Yoga & Massage's new location will be opening their doors to visitors.
- Vivid Edge offers large firms opportunity to tap into energy savings The Irish Times
Firm's monthly payments plan encourages more companies to become energy efficient.
- Lyft IPO, With Uber On Tap, Opens Risk To Investors Investor's Business Daily
The Lyft IPO, with Uber coming up, is a watershed event for ride hailing and a litmus test for investor appetite in a market with several landmines.
- Greater Cincinnati bar, restaurant rebrands as it leaves chain Cincinnati Business Courier
A Northern Kentucky bar and restaurant is changing its name as it leaves a franchise group and goes independent.
- Concert Promoters Team Up to Tap Growing Australia-New Zealand Market The Wall Street Journal
The second- and third-largest concert promoters are joining forces to capitalize on the growing live-events business in the Asia-Pacific region. Anschutz ...
- TAP APRIL 16th DEADLINE ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Molson Coors Brewing Company Investors of Important Deadline Tomorrow in Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed by The Firm - TAP GlobeNewswire
NEW YORK, April 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Molson Coors ...
- Charlotte’s first outdoor brewery to tap into uptown Charlotte Business Journal
This will be Charlotte's first outdoor brewery when it opens later this summer. Plans call for 8000-square feet to be dedicated to a pavilion, beer garden and ...
- There's more on tap for Charlotte's young professionals than just craft beer Charlotte Business Journal
While it's true that Charlotte's burgeoning brewery scene is a huge draw for millennials, the city's young professionals are interested in more than just beer, ...
- Podcast wars: $100 million startup Luminary launches tomorrow without Reply All or The Daily The Verge
It took less than a day for Luminary to become enemy number one of the podcast industry. Last month, on the same day that it unveiled its subscription podcast ...
- How to delete all of the contacts on your iPhone with a few taps INSIDER
You can delete all of the contacts on your iPhone in a few quick steps via the iCloud tab in the phone's Settings app. Here's how to do it.
- EDITORIAL: Tap technology potential Business Daily
Reports that technology and the online market place will create three million jobs in Africa in the next five years are welcome.
- Halal players urged to tap into huge global market - Business News The Star Online
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian halal industry players should strengthen their efforts to tap into the US$3 trillion global halal market value, said Economic Affairs ...
- Amway India to tap tier II,III markets under personal care business as segment sees double-digit growth... Firstpost
With the Amway direct sellers base, the company is aiming for a deeper product penetration especially in tier II and III cities, Shah said.
- Tackling the Plastic Problem, One City (or Country) at a Time The New York Times
For Earth Day, a look at what three traveler-friendly locations are doing to reduce their plastic waste.
- Big expansion on tap for Kitchener-based Charcoal Group TheRecord.com
WATERLOO REGION — It's the calm before, and after, the storm. Jody Palubiski, chief executive officer of the Charcoal Group of Restaurants, is sitting in one of ...
- Zee may tap private equity investors for stake sale as Sony talks fail Business Standard
Zee Entertainment Enterprises is said to be considering tapping private equity (PE) investors as part of their stake sale process after the breakdown in talks with ...
- KZN set to tap into the 'bleisure' travel industry at conference | The Mercury IOL
Tourism KwaZulu-Natal (TKZN) will be promoting “bleisure'' tourism at the World Travel Market Africa (WTM Africa) which is being held in Cape Town.
- How Kenya can tap dividend of its youthful population Business Daily
The average age of an African is 18, and the average age of a Kenyan is 19. While there has been an appreciation of how such a young population can be a ...
- Mombasa seeks firm to tap methane from former dumpsite Business Daily
Mombasa County is looking for a firm to set up infrastructure for harvesting methane gas at the former Kibarani dumpsite, which is currently being restored and ...
- How to enable cookies on an iPhone to help streamline your web browsing INSIDER
You can enable cookies on an iPhone with a few taps to help personalize and streamline your web browsing experience. Here's how to do it.
- TAP Air Portugal Announces Special 3-Day Global 50% Off Sale – Including Both Economy and Business Class Travel; Today Thru Sunday Only GlobeNewswire
Portugal, 2019's World's Best Destination, is Half Price, Along With TAP's 89 Destinations Around the Globe; Stopover Included.
- TAP’s A330-200 Business Class: Lisbon to Vienna (and how you can fly it from London, too) Simple Flying
There's always a tremendous novelty in flying a wide-body aircraft on a short haul route, especially in Europe. This novelty doubles when you're able to fly ...
- Shorten and Morrison's race kicks off with a Spinal Tap moment ABC News
The first week of federal election campaigns bears an uncanny resemblance to a scene in Rob Reiner's cult film This is Spinal Tap where the (not very bright) ...
- Bilibili offering raises $824 million as China techs tap market after IPOs Reuters
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Chinese video platform Bilibili's convertible bond sale and follow-on share offering raised $824 million, four people with direct ...
- Review: TAP Air Portugal A330neo Business Class - Lisbon to São Paulo http://boardingarea.com/
The A330neo is Airbus's newest addition and TAP Air Portugal was the first company to take delivery of this model. For the first commercial route TAP chose the ...
- Exclusive: TAP Air Portugal's Transatlantic A321neos Will Feature Lie-Flat Seats in Business Class AirlineGeeks.com
TAP Air Portugal is under massive renovation and rejuvenation, bringing in new aircraft at a steady pace and is undergoing a refresh of it's domestic and long.
- TAP Air Portugal coming to O’Hare in June, with first direct flight to Lisbon Chicago Tribune
An airline new to Chicago will begin offering the city's first nonstop flights to Lisbon, Portugal, next year. TAP Air Portugal will fly between O'Hare International ...
- A new app can help you stop buying bottled water CNN
This app finds the closest clean drinking water locations so you can save on buying plastic water bottles.
- Werris Creek to have water flushed to clean system The Northern Daily Leader
The water flushing will take place this week after Easter is finished.
- JetBlue's founder using TAP to make Portugal new European gateway Markets Insider
JetBlue and Azul founder David Neeleman wants to turn TAP Air Portugal and its home base Europe's newest gateway. TAP is in the middle of a full ...
- Networking at Business on Tap Upstate Business Journal
UBJ's monthly networking event, Business on Tap was a huge success. On February 27, many business professionals turned out for the casual networking event ...
- JetBlue's founder explains why his new airline bought the $300 million Airbus jet that others don't want Business Insider
The Airbus A330neo is expected to enter *service* later this year with launch customer TAP Air Portugal. The $296.4 million jet has had a tough time finding ...
- Airbus Delivers First A330neo To TAP Portugal Simple Flying
It seems Airbus likes to deliver their planes in Paris, as in the same week a new Airbus A321neo was delivered to British Airways, TAP Portugal accepted their ...
- Stove & Tap owners won't stop at restaurant No. 4 Philadelphia Business Journal
Chef Joe Monnich (left) and Justin Weathers own restaurants The Bercy in Ardmore, Al Pastor in Exton and Stove & Tap in Lansdale. They will open another ...
- Amazon Tap speaker discontinued Business Insider
This story was delivered to Business Insider Intelligence IoT Briefing subscribers hours before it appeared on Business Insider. To be the first to know, please ...
- TAP Air Portugal announces North America expansion Business Traveller
TAP Air Portugal has announced new nonstop routes to Washington DC and Chicago, with plans to double operations to North America. The carrier will launch ...
- United Airlines rival debuts nonstop flight to European destination at SFO San Francisco Business Times
In the same week that United Airlines made its largest-ever international route expansion at San Francisco International Airport, TAP Air Portugal said it will start ...
- These opt-out moms are using their skills to revive their local downtowns The Journal News | LoHud.com
About 10 percent of highly-educated mothers are staying home to care for the family, according to a 2014 Pew Research Center analysis.
- 11 cities with the worst tap water in the US Business Insider
Millions of people are exposed to unsafe drinking water every year in the US.
- Two beer-loving Fresnans started a business that’s literally a bar on wheels. It’s for hire Fresno Bee
Tap Truck CenCal is a beer bar with taps on wheels created by two Fresno, California, business men, Tod Tompkins & Tim McConnico. It can be hired for parties ...
- Sonoma's Free Flow leads wine-on-tap market Sonoma Index-Tribune
Free Flow Wines, a pioneer in wine-on-tap distribution, has moved its headquarters back to Sonoma Valley. Its CEO and co-founder, Sonoma resident Jordan ...
- Certain iPhone apps are reportedly tracking their users' swipes and taps without informing them Business Insider
The customer analytics firm Glassbox allows its customers to record user activity within iPhone apps without disclosing that they are doing so.
- Office Depot and Alibaba team up to tap small and medium businesses Reuters
(Reuters) - Office Depot on Monday teamed up with Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd to launch a co-branded e-commerce website, seeking to tap into the ...
- The Tap Bar building, six other El Paso properties, get new owners in Abraham bankruptcies El Paso Times
The building housing the iconic Tap Bar is among six Downtown El Paso buildings with new owners in the William 'Billy' Abraham bankruptcy cases.
- Tap Management - Senior Day-to-Day Manager (UK) Music Business Worldwide
Senior Day-to-Day Manager. Salary. Highly competitive, dependant on experience. Location. London. Candidates must be willing to undertake extensive travel.
- Drilling starts to tap geothermal power from Cornwall's hot rocks The Guardian
Boreholes near Redruth would be UK's deepest and could kickstart zero-carbon power source across country.
- Inland Agencies respond to claims of unsafe tap water: clean water for all through sound planning and investments Press-Enterprise
Re: California's unfulfilled promise on access to safe water. Supplying residents and businesses with clean, affordable, high quality water is priority one for water ...
- Virginia to tap online sales tax for Amazon incentive payments Washington Business Journal
Virginia could start squirreling away money to pay Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) as early as July 2020 — and its first $40 million in payments could come ...