Give Me Tap
GiveMeTap is a people-powered movement that incentives a free water refilling network to support projects in Africa.
- 'Use social media to tap younger marker' Sun.Star
WITH the rapid sweep of technology over the retail business industry, the newly- inducted president of the Philippine Retailers Association-Cebu Chapter wants ...
- Buttonwood Network, tech start-up helps firms new VC funding platform Business Insider
Buttonwood Network is attempting to disrupt the way in which late stage start ups secure VC funding by making the process quicker and more efficient.
- Arkville maple shack has bold flavors on tap Oneonta Daily Star
Nestled in eastern Delaware County is a staple of the Northeast, a sugar shack producing *fresh* maple syrup. Except this one has a twist, a vanilla twist.
- On Tap: Nostalgia Brewing Company Columbus Alive
This month, the city welcomes yet another new brewery. Nostalgia Brewing Company made its debut the first weekend in February in Gahanna's Creekside ...
- City may tap company linked to 2016 water ban for $2.3 million contract Corpus Christi Caller-Times
A company linked to Corpus Christi's 2016 tap water ban may be tapped for $2.3 million city contract for asphalt supply.
- Tax capital gains to tap big fortunes: Gates gulfnews.com
It's appropriate for wealthy people to pay much higher taxes, says Microsoft founder.
- German drugmaker Merck sets up Israel incubator to tap into chip, sensor tech The Times of Israel
Israel is 'hotspot' with 'an incredible amount' of 'super-exciting ideas' but a shortage of translation into well-funded companies, says Jasper Bos, head of Merck ...
- More help for companies to train workers, tap new tech The Straits Times
More initiatives will be announced in this year's Budget to help companies tap new technologies to enhance the way they operate, but they are also encouraged ...
- Nestle India plans up to 3-dozen product launches in 2019, eyes higher exports Moneycontrol.com
The company, whose 6 percent revenues come from exports, is now looking to tap more overseas markets by targeting countries with higher Indian diaspora ...
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Price Index Rolls to 0.959589 Weston Business Review
The Price Index is a ratio that indicates the return of a share price over a past period. The price index of Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) for last month.
- Qatar in new initiative to tap markets worth $2.1tn Gulf Times
Qatar Financial Centre (QFC) chief executive Yousuf Mohamed al-Jaida said "this economic initiative will bring us close to our regional partners, and will ...
- Hedge Fund Operator Plans $1 Billion India-Focused ESG Fund BloombergQuint
(Bloomberg) -- Avendus Capital Ltd. has started accepting money for one of India's first funds to base investment decisions on environment, social and ...
- How Technology Drives Public Relations Businesses Business.com
Technology has had a significant impact on the world of public relations. However, smart public relations professionals, like Emma Smith of Three Lions Public ...
- Temasek-Backed SATS Taps Advisers to Review M&A Strategy BloombergQuint
(Bloomberg) -- SATS Ltd., a Singapore-based provider of ground handling and catering services to airlines, is working with advisers to review its strategy amid ...
- Inland Agencies respond to claims of unsafe tap water: clean water for all through sound planning and investments Press-Enterprise
Re: California's unfulfilled promise on access to safe water. Supplying residents and businesses with clean, affordable, high quality water is priority one for water ...
- Microplastic pollution on tap in SA | Business | M&G Mail and Guardian
If you have been paying even the slightest attention to environmental issues, you will know that microplastics — also called nanoplastics which includes ...
- Cover Story: Cities tap private sector for redevelopment deals South Florida Business Journal
They say you can't fight city hall. But sometimes, a developer can buy city hall and tear it down. More South Florida government bodies – such as cities, counties, ...
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Files Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Molson Coors Brewing Company – TAP Business Wire
Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces it has filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Molson C.
- Train firms want overhaul of ticket system BBC News
Rail operators' proposals could see an end to the traditional peak and off-peak fares structure.
- Stocks tap four-month high The Australian
The local sharemarket surged to hit a four-month high in early trade on Monday before closing firmly higher, kicking off what is set to be the busiest week of the ...
- testVisa launches Tap to Pay campaign to promote everyday contactless payments in India United News of India
New Delhi, Feb 18 (UNI) Visa, the global leader in payments technology, on Monday launched a new brand campaign 'Tap to pay with Visa. Just like that.
- Commercial real estate summit on tap | Business-farm Tahlequah Daily Press
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Central Oklahoma Commercial Association of Realtors is hosting its fourth Commercial Real Estate Summit on Sept. 25 at the Embassy ...
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation of Securities Claims Against Molson Coors Brewing Company – TAP Business Wire
Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders of Molson Coors.
- What's on tap for Charlotte's multifamily industry in 2019 Charlotte Business Journal
After a year that saw a lot of growth and momentum that was buoyed by a massive federal tax cut in late 2017, it appears 2019 will be a year of caution and ...
- How to change and customize the face of your Apple Watch Business Insider
Here's how to change an Apple Watch face, a simple process that allows you to curate a selection of customized faces to access the features you need.
- This Company Is Japan's Top Contender for Global Internet Domination Bloomberg
Recruit Holdings wants to attract the most consumers in the world by 2030.
- Dow Jones, Stock Market Mixed; Alphabet Stock On Tap Investor's Business Daily
Stock futures hovered in tightly mixed trade Monday, as the Dow Jones industrials dug in for a fight at the 25,000 level and investors anticipated Google parent ...
- Research firms can tap $3.5 million to improve health in Maine Bangor Daily News
Maine has two members in the program: the MDI Biological Laboratory in Bar Harbor and Maine Medical Center in Portland.. Maine news, sports, politics, ...
- Proposal to let developers tap into Halifax Opportunity Fund YourGV.com
Pending approval by the Halifax County Board of Supervisors, county developers will be able to tap into the Halifax Opportunity Fund to help defray construction ...
- Beer Month GR is on tap | 2019-02-04 grbj.com
A month-long celebration of Grand Rapids' beer scene is starting soon. Experience Grand Rapids is producing the third-annual Beer Month GR from Feb.
- Business Week: Can Lincolnshire tap into £1bn tourism goldmine? The Lincolnite
Lincolnshire sells itself as an idilic rural county with a charming, historic university city, sweeping coastlines and proud British food production – not to mention ...
- MGM Springfield Taps Locale's Literary History Hotel Business
SPRINGFIELD, MA—Located in a city rich with history and storytellers, MGM Springfield is for literary lovers. The brand tapped into the locale and its literary ...
- Two beer-loving Fresnans started a business that’s literally a bar on wheels. It’s for hire Fresno Bee
Tap Truck CenCal is a beer bar with taps on wheels created by two Fresno, California, business men, Tod Tompkins & Tim McConnico. It can be hired for parties ...
- FILING DEADLINE--Kuznicki Law PLLC Announces Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of YRCW, TYME, UXIN and TAP GlobeNewswire
CEDARHURST, N.Y., Feb. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The securities litigation law firm of Kuznicki Law PLLC issues the following notice on behalf of ...
- Telangana Government reduces deposit amount for tap connections Business Standard
Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao-led Telangana Government on Thursday significantly reduced the deposit amount for obtaining tap connections in urban ...
- A big remodel, an expansion and a salon ready for business on tap in Whatcom retail Bellingham Herald
Tasca del Tinto and Second Avenue Sports announced closures, while At Home is making progress at moving into the former Kmart store. Bellingham Technical ...
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Mastercard Shoppers Can Soon Tap & Go at Target Business Wire
Mastercard announced its contactless cards soon will be accepted at Target stores, giving shoppers the ability to simply tap to pay.
- The Week in Business: Amazon Breaks Up With New York, and Warren Buffett Takes Stock The New York Times
Plus, tax season brings bad news, and the Fed offers more clues about its change of heart.
- Bankrupt Freight Hauler NEMF Wins Approval to Tap Cash Wall Street Journal
New England Motor Freight settled a court fight with banks worried they would be left unpaid in the trucking company's bankruptcy, while longtime Chairman ...
- To Get Companies to Take Action on Social Issues, Emphasize Morals, Not the Business Case HBR.org Daily
Connect the cause to what the company stands for.
- American Express Global Business Travel, The Coca-Cola Company, Hilton, Ola, and TAP Air Portugal Honored at MicroStrategy World™ 2019 Associated Press
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 6, 2019--MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise analytics and mobility ...
- The race to tap into Nigeria's beer market Deutsche Welle
International brewers are hoping to tap into Nigeria's growing taste for beer. At present, the average Nigerian consumes just nine liters of beer a year.
- Molson Coors (TAP) Q4 Earnings Beat, Soft Volume Hurts Sales Zacks.com
Positive pricing, strength in Europe and International, and cost savings aid Molson Coors' (TAP) Q4 earnings. Soft global brand volume due to weak demand in ...
- Amazon says new NYC home won’t tap Opportunity Zone break The Seattle Times
NEW YORK (AP) — Amazon will not take advantage of a federal program offering massive tax breaks when it builds headquarters in New York City. The internet ...
- Is Molson Coors Brewing Company’s (NYSE:TAP) Balance Sheet A Threat To Its Future? Simply Wall St
Want to participate in a short research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and you could win a $250 gift card! There are a number of reasons that ...
- Apple's latest iPhone update makes it much easier to manage app subscriptions — here's how Business Insider
You'll no longer have to dig through the Settings menu to manage app subscriptions from your iPhone.
- Ground Hog Feed, bazaar on tap for Sunday Idaho County Free Press
Mark your calendars: Grangeville Arts' Annual Sushi Night is set for Saturday, March 2, starting at 5:30 p.m. at The Gallery. Cost is $25; call 208-983-2595 for ...
- Next on tap: More than a dozen Maryland breweries plan to open this year Baltimore Business Journal
Beer drinkers in Maryland have plenty to look forward to this year. More than a dozen breweries are in the works throughout the state, according to a list ...
- Look, Tap and Go: Commerce Introduces Contactless Visa® Debit Card Business Wire
Commerce Bank's Visa debit and reloadable prepaid cards now feature contactless payment capability. Contactless payments use short-range wireless tech.
- More help for SMEs to train workers, tap new technologies in Budget 2019 The Straits Times
SINGAPORE - More initiatives will be introduced to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) tap new technologies to enhance the way they operate, but ...
- Full-Time MBA Specializations Stephen M. Ross School of Business
There are hundreds of ways to spcialize a Michigan Ross Full-Time MBA, making it easy to prepare for the exact career you want.
- How a minor tap on the fender can require thousands of dollars in repairs Marketplace APM
Increasingly popular advanced safety features can create surprising costs for consumers.
- Analysis | Jaguar Land Rover Is Headed for a Cash Crash Washington Post
Jaguar Land Rover suffered a $4 billion loss this month. Credit investors need to start worrying about what's coming next. The fourth-quarter loss announced by ...
- Old Chicago planned for Whitestown | 2019-02-12 Indianapolis Business Journal
The Whitestown Plan Commission gave tentative approval Monday night to a developer's plan to build a Staybridge Suites hotel and an Old Chicago Pizza and ...
- Russian River set to tap Pliny the Younger beer again at Santa Rosa and Windsor brewpubs The Santa Rosa Press Democrat
Managing one of the biggest — and most anticipated — annual craft beer events in the United States, Vinnie and Natalie Cilurzo take nothing for granted.
- Family-owned tap room opens in Bunnell Palm Coast Observer
Loping Gopher has 36 craft beers on tap, which are predominantly from local breweries.
- Medical companies tap new markets at Arab Health grbj.com
Three West Michigan businesses had the chance to make inroads with global buyers and distributors at a health care congress in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ...
- On tap: Direct-to-consumer beers now coming fresh from the brewery Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Levante Brewing Co. of West Chester is going where other Pennsylvania brewers have not — yet: To your door, directly, with its canned craft beer that customers ...
- Driverless cars tap the brakes after years of hype Colorado Springs Gazette
LAS VEGAS • At a command center near the airport here, executives from automotive supplier Aptiv showed why deploying robot cars will be far more ...
- 3 new Samsung devices just leaked through the company's app Business Insider South Africa
Three previously unseen wearables have appeared in an official Samsung app.
- Tap Potential Earnings Beat With 5 Top Stocks Zacks.com
These top-ranked stocks are likely to beat on bottom line in their next releases.
- With three concepts and another on tap, Nocturnal Hospitality Group grows up Tampa Bay Business Journal
Nocturnal, it seems, has grown up along with downtown Tampa. Along with an influx of new residents and visitors to the urban core, Nocturnal has more than ...
- Trump to tap David Malpass, critic of World Bank, to lead it The Seattle Times
WASHINGTON (AP) — The World Bank may be poised for a shake-up with President Donald Trump planning to nominate David Malpass, who has been a critic ...
- Taptica International Ltd (AIM:TAP): Quant & ROIC in Focus MTL News
The ROIC Quality of Taptica International Ltd (AIM:TAP) is 0.487779. This is calculated by dividing the five year average ROIC by the Standard Deviation of the 5 ...
- Recent Trend: Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: TAP) TNN
Molson Coors Brewing Company is part of the alcoholic beverages industry and is in the consumer defensive sector. The company CEO is Mark R. Hunter.
- Hackensack's second brewery sets grand opening; 8 beers will be on tap NorthJersey.com
Hackensack Brewing Company, on Johnson Avenue, will have eight beers on tap when it holds its grand opening next month.
- Huntley might soon have new brewpub restaurant on tap Chicago Daily Herald
Huntley village officials Thursday are expected to review and approve plans for a new brewery and brewpub restaurant on a former Chevrolet dealership site at ...
- Stock to Track: Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: TAP) TNN
Molson Coors Brewing Company is in the alcoholic beverages industry and is part of the consumer defensive sector. The company CEO is Mark R. Hunter.
- Geelong Defence Alliance puts businesses in defence industry sights at Airshow 2019 Geelong Advertiser
A TRANSITIONAL or emergency shelter that can be snapped together using prefabricated panels is one of the innovative Geelong region products set to be ...
- Double tap: Investors face taxes for funds that fell in 2018 Fox Business
As if the worst year for stocks in nearly a decade weren't bad enough, many investors now have to pay a tax bill on top of it.
- Foreward Focus: Booming growth, tasteful fun on tap for Michigan's craft beer industry WWMT-TV
Beer drinkers have been hopping to West Michigan's bars and restaurants for decades, seeking a mug of what many consider to be a taste of home.
- Tap These 5 Stocks That Boast Substantial Net Profit Margin Zacks.com
Here are five stocks with spectacular net profit margin that investors can count on for stellar returns.
- Sarawak to have own airline company to tap tourism potential New Straits Times
KUCHING: Sarawak government is serious about setting up its own airline company to connect the state with strategic locations in the region such as Bangkok, ...
- Lagunitas goes global to tap growth of its hoppy beers Petaluma Argus Courier
Lagunitas Brewing Co. of Petaluma has grown into a craft beer behemoth across the United States over the past 25 years through its simple formula of ...
- A 48-year-old CEO set out to run 100 marathons in 100 days. Photos show her heart-wrenching journey around the world. Business Insider
Thirst CEO Mina Guli is running the marathons to raise awareness about the global water crisis.
- Paxata Taps Instana for Code-Level Insights Into Its Containerized Applications SDxCentral
Paxata, a data preparation software company, tapped Instana's application performance monitoring (APM) software to gain complete code-level visibility of its ...
- How to delete apps on your iPad (and save their data) Business Insider
Here are two quick and easy way to delete apps from your iPad, including a method to save your apps' data when you remove it.
- US airlines facing a pilot shortage have found a clever workaround: Army helicopter pilots Business Insider
CHICAGO (Reuters) - US Army pilot Shaun Perez spent 10 hours flying an Apache helicopter over Afghanistan, providing gun cover for Special Forces soldiers ...
- With Russian River Brewing's Pliny the Younger on tap, Windsor grapples with wider embrace of tourism The Santa Rosa Press Democrat
Up to 20000 people are expected to visit Russian River Brewing in Windsor over the two-week Pliny the Younger release.
- How to tap into your intuition to make better decisions Fast Company
Intuition is often thought of as a gut feeling, but there are three distinct dimensions. Here's what they are, and when and how to deploy them.
- Breakfast to help Coast businesses tap into growth market Sunshine Coast Daily
Coast businesses are invited to attend EPIC Assist's diversity and inclusion breakfast to find out how they can tap into a growing market segment.
- Brian Darmody exiting UMd., takes CEO role with research park association Washington Business Journal
Darmody will phase out of his current role as associate vice president of corporate engagement at the University of Maryland.
- Chaikin Money Flow Update for This Stock: Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE:TAP): CMF 20 at -0.20002577 Weston Business Review
For many individual investors, deciding the proper time to sell a stock may be just as important as figuring out which stocks to buy at the outset. Investors.
- There's a Single Reason Amazon Backed out of New York. And We All Should Have Seen It Coming Inc.
Last week, Amazon shocked many by announcing it was backing out of its deal to place a new headquarters in the Long Island City neighborhood of Queens, ...
- Mayor Al Taps the Keg to Kick Off Opening of Untied Brewing Company TAPinto.net
NEW PROVIDENCE, NJ - Craft beer enthusiasts lined up on Saturday afternoon waiting for the anticipated opening of Untied Brewing Company in New ...
- - Hill Brewing Company to expand with new Tap Room at Fareway Market Chestnut Hill Local
by April Lisante Some deliciously good news arrived this week for locals addicted to the wood-fired pizzas and craft brews at the Chestnut Hill Brewing.
- Logitech launches Tap, a ‘much better’ solution compared to SmartDock, head of marketing says ITBusiness.ca
Logitech's latest device aims to address the awkward and clunky issues that continue to sting collaboration platforms today. Logitech Tap is the company's.
- Global Birch Water Market 2018-2022 with BelSeva, Nature on Tap, Sealand Birk, TreeVitalise & Treo Brands Dominating - ResearchAndMarkets.com Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Birch Water Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The birch water ...
- Tap into the magic of compound interest and save millions Business Day
People who have been in the adult game for quite some time always repeat the mantra “save, save, save” when speaking to someone in their 20s or 30s.
- 'We will leave with many stories.' Jackson's first and only brewery is closing its doors Jackson Clarion Ledger
After six years in business, Lucky Town Brewing Company is closing its doors. It was Jackson's first and only brewery, located at 1710 N. Mill St., and was known ...
- Elligo Health Research hiring dozens as it connects doctors with drug companies in clinical trials Austin Business Journal
Some of the money will be spent on hiring, with about 75 more employees expected in 2019. The company currently has “more than 60 clinical trials with 332 ...
- TAP Air Portugal: Chicago, Washington to be next U.S. cities USA TODAY
TAP's latest push into the USA will take it to Chicago O'Hare and Washington. Both airports get nonstop flights to Lisbon on Airbus A330-900neo jets.
- How to cast videos to Roku from your phone onto your TV Business Insider
When you cast to Roku, you're quickly queuing up *content* from your phone to play on your TV. First-time set-up requires a few steps.