Avisare is the centralized network for all businesses to discover new contract opportunities, and bid on any using one universal profile.
Avisare is a universal supplier management portal connecting large corporations with small and mid-sized businesses for pre-vetting and RFP opportunities. We offer suppliers a centralized database to keep their company information updated, and provide the most robust platform to make sourcing a turnkey process.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Status Update: Local auto sales idle in summer-fall quarter; JWA sees passenger traffic taper OCRegister
Local auto sales are running mostly flat year to date, according to data compiled by the local dealership industry. Total vehicle sales (minus fleet deals) from ...
- Comprehensive Study of Sales Forecasting Software Market Is Thriving According to New Report: Opportunities Rise for Stakeholders by 2023, Focusing Key Players Like Zoho - Press Release Digital Journal
https://www.researchnreports.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=181421The forecast of the sales growth of market products sales have also been calculated on the ...
- Electrical Panels Market 2018 – 2025 Size, Trends, Growth, Segmentation The Future Gadgets
Sales Forecasting Software Market 2018 – 2025. This comprehensive Sales Forecasting Software Market research report includes a brief on these trends, size, ...
- Business Performance Management Software Market Report includes Market potential Growth with market share analysis Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue 2025 The Flatland Post
Global Business Performance Management Softwaremarket report offers comprehensive study with present and upcoming opportunities to explain the future ...
- #BoycottNRA: Hertz and Avis are the latest companies to cut ties with gun lobby as movement gains steam The Washington Post
Several major companies — Enterprise Holdings, First National Bank of Omaha, Symantec, Hertz and Avis — have ended co-branding partnerships with the ...
- Business Performance Management Software Market Technology Advancements and Research 2018 to 2025 Journal of Industry
The Business Performance Management Software market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains qualitative and ...
- Aviso Customers Close 20 Percent More Deals with New AI-powered Opportunity Management Solution GlobeNewswire
Innovative AI for Sales Drives Results by Putting Intelligence Ahead of Guesswork.
- CU CUMIS Wealth Holdings LP and Desjardins Group Announce Closing of Aviso Wealth Inc. Merger Business Wire
CU CUMIS Wealth Holdings LP and Desjardins Group today announced the closing of the merger of the businesses of Credential Financial Inc., Qtrade Cana.
- Forecasting Software Market Size, Growth Opportunities, Current Trends, Forecast by 2023 Fracture Compound
The Forecasting Software Market report evaluates the important characteristics of the Forecasting Software market based on present industry scenarios, market ...
- Drop in to Hello, Baby! in Peterborough and say hi to owners Stephanie Hayes and Jennifer Avis mykawartha.com
Stephanie Hayes and Jennifer Avis are hoping to say hello to as many Peterborough babies as possible. The certified doulas have come together to open a ...
- CEO 100 2018 listing announced - Part 2 | Business & Finance Business & Finance
Business & Finance have released the 2018 CEO 100 listing comprising CEOs of Irish and international companies operating at the highest levels in business.
- Canadian Western Trust appointed as trustee for Credential Qtrade Securities GlobeNewswire
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canadian Western Trust (CWT) is pleased to have been appointed as registered plans ...
- Arlan Hamilton of Backstage Capital on Choosing Companies to Invest In - Advice from a Venture Capitalist MarieClaire.com
Backstage Capital's Arlan Hamilton shares what she looks for when choosing whether or not to invest in a company.
- Changing the Face of Technology Through Diversity & Inclusion: A Top Priority for Organizations Working to Support Entrepreneurship PR Newswire
LOS ANGELES, June 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Organizations focused on women and minority entrepreneurs gathered in Los Angeles at the La Kretz Innovation ...
- The business of digital manipulation in Spain EL PAÍS in English
Luis Domínguez Villadiego, a 24-year-old with no formal training in journalism, heads a popular website named Digital Sevilla and boasts about the fact that his ...
- 3 Forward-Looking Mindsets Entrepreneurs Need to Have About AI Entrepreneur
AI isn't just about improving customer *service*; it can also refine employee performance.
- New wealth management firm sets sights on Canada's big banks The Globe and Mail
Aviso will be jointly owned by Desjardins Group and a limited partnership comprised of five provincial credit union centrals and CUMIS Group Ltd.
- Guy Cormier looks to solidify Desjardins's stronghold in Quebec and expand its footprint across the country The Globe and Mail
Guy Cormier is in a deal-making frame of mind, and he's likely to be both buyer and seller as he looks to sharpen the focus of Desjardins Group. Emboldened by ...
- Big business pushes Spanish government to pass climate change law EL PAÍS in English
Companies such as IKEA and Telefónica have signed a declaration demanding action to help country transition to a low-carbon economy.
- Desjardins softens stance on cannabis industry after initially closing door Financial Post
Canada's biggest financial co-operative has softened its stance on cannabis, and is now accommodating clients and members who want to participate in the ...
- With no end to crisis in sight, Caracas businesses shut down in droves EL PAÍS in English
Grey façades with shuttered windows and doors have become part of the scenery in Caracas, where every day another business closes for good. One day it's a ...
- Spanish Finance Ministry to introduce digital tax for firms like Airbnb and Uber EL PAÍS in English
The Spanish Finance Ministry has revealed plans to introduce a new tax on collaborative economy businesses such as Uber and Airbnb. On Thursday, Finance ...
- 30 young venture capitalist investors in Silicon Valley to watch Business Insider
BI Prime: These up-and-coming venture capitalists are sourcing deals and leading investments in Silicon Valley at prominent firms —and they're all under 30.
- Living on commercial property to escape Barcelona’s soaring rent EL PAÍS in English
The price of rent in the Barcelona metropolitan area has skyrocketed. In 2017, average rent was €900, and prices rose 10% in just a year. At the same time, ...
- Food delivery firm Deliveroo facing €1.3m Social Security bill over work contracts EL PAÍS in English
Spain's labor inspectorate is turning up the pressure on British food delivery company Deliveroo and its business model. After opening investigations into the ...
- Netflix's 'The Warning' Is A Gripping But Incomplete Spanish Thriller Forbes Now
Daniel Calparsoro's spare thriller is both elegant and meager, unable to follow all the way through on its strengths.
- Hertz and Avis are jumping after news of big tech partnerships (CAR, HTZ, AAPL, GOOGL) Business Insider
Shares of Avis and Hertz are on a tear. Hertz is leasing six Lexus SUVs to Apple as the Cupertino company continues to work on its self-driving cars, a...
- House-hunters resort to commercial property as prices in Madrid skyrocket EL PAÍS in English
Soaring rents and costs in the capital are prompting some to convert business properties, whether they are doing it legally or not.
- Uber And Lyft Aren't The Big Problem Hertz And Avis Are Facing Now Seeking Alpha
Both car rental companies posted lackluster second quarter results this week. The biggest adverse impact on each name's bottom line was the high cost of ...
- How Canadian credit unions are plotting to grab a bigger slice of your investment dollars The Globe and Mail
Credit unions are known in Canada for their high-interest savings accounts, mortgages and insurance products. Now, they've set their sights on a much bigger ...
- Spanish government will let cities nullify thousands of Uber, Cabify licenses EL PAÍS in English
Regional and local governments in Spain will be able to nullify thousands of private-hire driver licenses (VTC) used by ride-hailing companies like Uber and ...
- Why Shareholders Should Listen To Elaine Wynn Forbes Now
If anyone has the best interest in the direction of Wynn Resorts, it is Elaine Wynn ... and shareholders should listen to her plan.
- Spanish High Court probes 23 years of bribery in arms sales to Saudi Arabia EL PAÍS in English
Spain's High Court, the Audiencia Nacional, is investigating 23 years' worth of arms sales to Saudi Arabia during which executives at a state-owned company ...
- ‘The Warning’ Review Hollywood Reporter
'The Warning,' a time-hopping, mathematical mystery, confirms Daniel Calparsoro as one of Spain's leading imitators of Hollywood thriller models.
- Coca-Cola paying millions to medical and scientific societies in Spain EL PAÍS in English
The Coca-Cola Company has paid €8 million to dozens of scientific and medical organizations in Spain between 2010 and 2017, according to the beverage ...
- Predictive sales startup Aviso raises $8 million VentureBeat
Aviso, which provides sales forecasting enhanced with machine learning for businesses, today announced a funding round of $8 million.
- Aviso Brings Artificial Intelligence to Sales Forecasting CMSWire
Aviso extended the reach of its cloud-based predictive sales forecasting capabilities with the release of Aviso Sales Vision (ASV) platform, which enlists artificial ...
- Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator Launches Diversity in Entrepreneurship Advisory Council for Women and Minority Owned Small Businesses Business Wire
LACI launches Diversity in Entrepreneurship Council for women and minority-owned businesses in cleantech with trip to State Capitol to speak about div.
- City of Oxnard data breach affects online utility payers KEYT
The City of Oxnard has released steps on how to fix a data breach that compromised the personal information of online utility payers and what the City is going in ...
- US venture capital deal value in artificial intelligence booms to $6 billion Consulting.us
A new report from Drake Star Partners reveals that venture capital investment in the US AI industry has grown to $6 billion in 2017.
- Facebook Spain declares €1m in losses, auditor warns of sanction risk EL PAÍS in English
Facebook Spain, the Spanish subsidiary of the US social media giant, reported net losses of nearly €1 million in 2017, a 96% rise from the previous year.
- WarnerMedia to Launch Direct to Consumer Streaming Service in Late 2019 Variety
AT&T's WarnerMedia is joining Disney in the race to launch a global direct-to-consumer streaming platform next year. WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey unveiled ...
- Spanish exports already feeling the brunt of Brexit EL PAÍS in English
A new report by the Bank of Spain says the sale of goods to the UK fell last year ahead of Britain's exit from the EU.
- Clari's Andy Byrne Is Building His Third Tech Company With Sequoia Capital Forbes Now
Talking with serial entrepreneur Andy Byrne about building Clari, a sales analytics firm, and getting the backing of Sequoia for the third time.
- Why Alphabet's Waymo Can Prove the Naysayers Wrong The Motley Fool
The self-driving leader is taking a different route toward monetization.
- Taxis and Uber: divided on the street, united for speculation EL PAÍS in English
Despite the recent public protests, both types of drivers want the market to stay closed to protect the exorbitant value of their licenses.
- As Uber plans Barcelona comeback, taxi drivers prepare for new battle EL PAÍS in English
Almost three years after leaving the city because of legal problems, the ride-hailing company could face *fresh* trouble.
- Europe’s tax war with the tech giants EL PAÍS in English
The European Parliament will vote on a reform in March to impose a common corporate fiscal system for all companies operating physically or virtually in ...
- NEO Connect and Univeris Partner to Bring the Most Efficient and Low Cost Mutual Funds to the MFDA Community Business Wire
NEO Connect and Univeris are proud to announce a partnership that will give 15800 MFDA advisors access to funds distributed on NEO Connect.
- Chileans create water-soluble plastic bag that breaks down in minutes EL PAÍS in English
SoluBag, which has no oil derivatives and does not harm the environment, will go on sale in October.
- Uber, Cabify offer free rides in Spanish cities in protest at government plan EL PAÍS in English
Online transport firms Cabify and Uber were offering free rides between 10am and 10pm on Wednesday in the Spanish cities where they operate, in a bid to ...
- Salem issues 2nd 'don't drink' water warning for young children, others over cyanotoxins KATU
SALEM, Ore. – A “do not drink” water advisory is back in effect for young children, pregnant or nursing mothers, or other vulnerable groups after low levels of ...
- These Four VCs Share How They Find Diverse Founders To Invest In Fast Company
There's more than one way to identify promising women and LGBTQ founders and founders of color, many of whom are solving problems others aren't even ...
- News Niger Delta Negligence Amnesty International
Read how 3500 activists around the world are taking on Shell and other oil giants demanding that companies clean up oil spills in the Niger Delta, Nigeria.
- Switzerland froze four bank accounts over probe into Spanish arms sale to Saudi Arabia EL PAÍS in English
Investigators at the Spanish High Court say illegal commissions were paid by state company Defex to secure contracts from Riyadh.
- $94,000 raised at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Rancho Cucamonga Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
The American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk of Inland Empire, presented by San Antonio Regional Hospital, raised $94,000.
- How to enjoy a lunchtime siesta in the middle of Madrid’s financial district EL PAÍS in English
Ignacio Alvarado is having siestas again. For the 57-year-old IT specialist, it is “a pleasure” to be able to walk less than a kilometer and have a short nap right in ...
- NEI Investments Announces Termination of the NEI Generational Leaders Fund GlobeNewswire
TORONTO, Sept. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NEI Investments (“NEI” or the “Manager”) today announced its intention to terminate the NEI Generational ...
- In photos: Spain hit by worst “cold drop” in a decade EL PAÍS in English
1Eleven provinces have received a warning for “rain and intense, generalized and persistent storms” for Friday. In this photo, a dog wears a raincoat in Dénia in ...
- Here's What's Coming To Netflix In July (2018) And What To Watch Forbes
Here are all the TV shows, movies and Netflix Originals coming to Netflix in July 2018 and what to watch.
- How Chinese mafias reinvented Spain’s marijuana trade EL PAÍS in English
The large-scale drug operation included an insurance company and secret houses-within-houses.
- Why wealthy Venezuelans are flocking to Spain EL PAÍS in English
Entrepreneurs and well-to-do families are fleeing the hostile climate back home and putting down roots in Spain – many of them in a salubrious neighborhood of ...
- The future of taxis in Spain EL PAÍS in English
As was feared, the taxi strike has spread to many Spanish cities – taking a heavy toll in Barcelona and Madrid, where main thoroughfares have been literally ...
- Netflix Roulette, Where the Movies Never End The New York Times
Is “binge-watching” actually a good idea? One viewer finds out after he willingly subjects himself to Netflix's algorithms.
- Spain: Europe’s new cocaine gateway EL PAÍS in English
A record-breaking amount of the illicit drug is arriving in Spanish port cities such as Algeciras and Valencia.
- Ryanair cancels more than 80 flights in Spain due to pan-European strike EL PAÍS in English
Irish low-cost airline Ryanair has cancelled more than 80 flights to and from Spain on Friday due to a strike called by cabin crew in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium ...
- Madrid to get the tallest skyscrapers in Spain EL PAÍS in English
The facelift to the capital's north is set to be the most important project for the city in the next 25 years.
- Shares of Avis Are Caving After This Awful Earnings Report Fortune
Avis Budget Group shares caved nearly 15% in before-hours trading Wednesday, after the rental car *service* posted a losses for the fourth quarter and ...
- Victims of Mallorca property scam say they feel “unprotected by the law” EL PAÍS in English
Total number of cases in alleged fraud could be as high as 200, and with losses of around €4 million, it could be the biggest of its kind in the history of the ...
- How and why capital fled Catalonia EL PAÍS in English
The decision made by Catalan companies and banks to move their corporate headquarters out of the region has dealt what could be a definitive blow to the ...
- The benefits of having a workplace that waves the LGBTQ flag with pride EL PAÍS in English
Attracting talent, driving innovation and properly focusing on customers are all affected by a company's policies on diversity and inclusion.
- A lot is happening at Gaston College campuses Gaston Gazette
Gaston College has received new grants and added programs for the fall 2018 semester. And more is on the horizon for the community college, which has ...
- Spanish secret service, ministers react to alleged recordings of “close friend” of King Juan Carlos EL PAÍS in English
The head of Spain's intelligence services will speak at a closed-door hearing in Congress to explain his version of events regarding secret recordings in which a ...
- Zara boss Amancio Ortega pours €100 million into real estate business EL PAÍS in English
Spanish billionaire and founder of the Inditex fashion empire Amancio Ortega has pumped €100 million in capital into the Spanish arm of his real estate ...
- The rural renaissance of Madrid’s Sierra Norte EL PAÍS in English
While many villages across Spain are turning into ghost towns as depopulation bites hard, the mountainous areas north of the capital are enjoying a ...
- When young people start to mentor their own bosses EL PAÍS in English
As a veteran hotelier found when he joined Airbnb, a process of constant learning allows us to reinvent ourselves and be happier in our lives and career.
- Anderson Schools Closed, Events Cancelled At Shelby Schools Friday Due To Threat LEX18 Lexington KY News
ANDERSON COUNTY, Ky. (LEX 18)– Anderson County Schools are closed Friday as a precaution due to a threat. District officials were alerted late Thursday ...
- OceanRock Investments Inc. Announces Fund Mergers, Proposed Fixed Administration Fees and Other Changes to its Mutual Fund Lineup GlobeNewswire
TORONTO, July 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OceanRock Investments Inc. (the "Manager"), the manager of the OceanRock and Meritas SRI Funds ...
- Meet the muscle men charging €2,000 to remove squatters from your home EL PAÍS in English
Jaime Sanz stands outside a building in Madrid with his muzzled German Shepherd. On the other side of the door is a couple with a young child who have been ...
- In a first, Inditex closed more stores than it opened in last quarter of 2017 EL PAÍS in English
The parent company of Zara, which released results on Wednesday, says closures are due to absorption into bigger premises.
- Could a fungus wreak havoc in Spain’s Iberian ham industry? EL PAÍS in English
A pathogen is attacking holm oak trees, drying out the 'dehesas' and leaving native pigs without their diet of acorns.
- Women in Slovakia: same work, more experience, less pay EL PAÍS in English
The socially conservative country has reduced the gender pay gap but is still one of the most unequal nations in the European Union.
- Police arrest the “narco king” of Campo de Gibraltar EL PAÍS in English
Infamous drug trafficker Antonio Tejón Carrasco was arrested in the early hours of Thursday morning in Línea de la Concepción, in Campo de Gibraltar.
- Amancio Ortega reasserts control over Zara empire until 2029 EL PAÍS in English
Spanish business tycoon will steer investment company Pontegadea through super voting shares until he is 93 years old.
- 'The Warning:' Grisly murders and a mathematical puzzle Arab News
CHENNAI, India: “The Warning” has been released on Netflix just after the streaming giant's announcement that it will establish its first European hub in Madrid.
- Leading insurance brokers join forces to form national group Insurance and Risk Professional
Six private insurance brokers across five states have joined forces to create a national broking group, Aviso Group Pty Ltd.
- 13 more big data & analytics companies to watch Network World
So many big data and analytics-focused startups are getting funding these days that I've been inspired to compile a second slideshow highlighting these ...
- The fight of the century: man versus machine EL PAÍS in English
The inauguration of the first robot factory in Europe reignites the debate over the loss of jobs and the fascinating question of whether machines should have to ...
- Forget the orange, buy the tree: Valencia project revolutionizes traditional farming EL PAÍS in English
The local residents of Bétera, a village in Valencia with no tourist attractions to speak of, are perplexed by the sudden influx of visitors, mostly from central ...
- British woman in Tenerife found with turtle in vagina after night out partying EL PAÍS in English
The 26-year-old, who went to an emergency room complaining of pain in her genital area, has no memory of what could have happened.
- Why the Champions League final in Ukraine is proving a “nightmare” for fans EL PAÍS in English
Spanish soccer team Real Madrid will compete against Liverpool in the Champions League final in Kiev, Ukraine on Saturday, May 26 – but the difficulty of ...
- Legal Notices, June 29, 2018 Coast News
CITY OF ENCINITAS DEVELOPMENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT 505 S. Vulcan Avenue, Encinitas, CA 92024 Phone: (760) 633-2710 | Email: ...
- After imposing heavy tariffs, US sends “men in black” to check Spain’s olive trade EL PAÍS in English
An investigation into unfair competition that the US government launched last summer into Spanish black-olive producers continues this week, with a visit from a ...
- Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia: the Barcelona cathedral without a building permit EL PAÍS in English
Spanish architect Antoni Gaudí's famous Sagrada Familia basilica in Barcelona has been under construction for 136 years without any oversight from either the ...
- Zipcar is offering unlimited access to its cars during the work week for a monthly fee The Verge
Zipcar announced a new program today for urban dwellers who are willing to pay a monthly subscription for unlimited access to its vehicles during the work ...
- Portugal’s devastating wildfires continue to burn EL PAÍS in English
After last year's fires, the European Union approved €50.6 million in financial aid to regenerate the affected areas. But 12 months on, neither the victims or the ...
- 20 Tech Companies Everyone Needs to Watch in 2017 CFO
In areas from cyber defense to tax compliance to database management, these 20 companies are changing how businesses operate.
- OceanRock Investments Inc. Receives Unitholder Approval for Fund Mergers and Other Changes to Its Mutual Fund Lineup GlobeNewswire
TORONTO, Sept. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OceanRock Investments Inc. (the "Manager" or “ORI”), the manager of the OceanRock and Meritas SRI ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo makes offer to Spanish taxman: two-year prison term and €18.8 million fine EL PAÍS in English
Real Madrid's star soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo has made an offer to the Spanish solicitor general's office in a bid to settle a court case against him for ...
- Spain’s PM and Podemos leader sign deal for biggest wage hike in 40 years EL PAÍS in English
Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and Podemos leader Pablo Iglesias on Thursday sealed a deal to reinforce the former's minority government and avoid ...