CEEK is an award winning developer of premium social virtual and augmented reality experiences. Headquartered in beautiful Miami Beach, Florida our mission is to make virtual reality experiences universally accessible and enjoyable.
CEEK simulates the communal experience of attending a live concert, being in a classroom, attending a sporting event and other ‘money can’t buy’ exclusive experiences with friends from anywhere at anytime.
CEEK’s partners and clients include Universal Music, Google, CAA, and Miami Children’s Hospital. They’ve been featured in Forbes, Billboard, Rolling Stone, Fortune, and The Wall Street Journal.
- CEEK VR to Launch First Virtual Reality Gift Card at Retail with Global Payments Tech Leader PRNewswire
SACRAMENTO, Calif., March 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CEEK VR - The award-winning, premium, streaming platform with patent-granted products, and *service*, ...
- CEEK VR and Iconic Director Brett Leonard Announce Development of Scripted Virtual Reality Series and Movie "HOLLYWOOD ROOFTOP" PR Newswire
LOS ANGELES, June 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Taking the helm at revolutionizing and changing the face of storytelling through Virtual Reality, CEEK VR is in ...
- DISRUPTIVE: Virtual Reality CEO & GEM Alumnae, Mary Spio, Signs Deal with NBA 2K League Teams EBONY.com
Mary Spio's got game. Born to parents of Ghanaian descent, she entered the Air Force after graduating from public high school in Syracuse, New York.
- CEEK VR Partners with NBA 2K League Team Kings Guard Gaming The Esports Observer
Last month, the Sacramento Kings NBA 2K League team Kings Guard Gaming announced a partnership with virtual developer CEEK VR. Through the ...
- Magic Gaming Signs CEEK VR as Jersey Sponsor The Esports Observer
NBA 2K League team Magic Gaming has partnered with CEEK VR The virtual reality developer will have its branding featured on player jerseys and.
- Visionary Director, Brett Leonard, to Host Historic Immersive Screening at SXSW PRNewswire
Iconic filmmaker, Brett Leonard--who helped usher in the era of virtual reality with his hit film 'Lawnmower Man'--will be treating VIP guests to the world's first ...
- CEEK VIRTUAL REALITY Partners With World's Preeminent Dance Championships, World Of Dance PR Newswire
SACRAMENTO, Calif., April 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CEEK VIRTUAL REALITY is excited to announce today the partnership with national hit TV competition ...
- High School Football Meets Virtual Reality: Great American Rivalry Series Partners With CEEK VR www.smileypete.com
The Great American Rivalry Series, created by BRAINBOX Intelligent Marketing, has partnered with Louisville-based CEEK VR to provide virtual access to some ...
- BITCOIN SCORES: Pro athletes want to be paid in BTC Micky News
Two American football players have become the most recent professional athletes who want to have their contracts paid in Bitcoin.
- 9 Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Companies All Set For 2019 Forbes
As we approach 2019, it seems like it will contrast heavily with this ending year, with blockchain facing increased scrutiny by regulators and post-bubble market ...
- Here are 4 news stories you may have missed this weekend The Daily Orange
Here are four Syracuse stories you may have missed from over the weekend. SU announces Disability Cultural Center director. Elizabeth Sierra will head the ...
- “Lawnmower Man” Director Brett Leonard Shooting Scripted VR Series “Hollywood Rooftop” Deadline
The director whose 1992 cult film Lawnmower Man brought VR to the mainstream hopes Hollywood Rooftop sparks a new wave of VR storytelling.
- This blockchain-powered platform lets you enjoy live concerts — in virtual reality The Next Web
VR startup CEEK may have an answer. It has built a VR platform for omnichannel distribution of original and licensed virtual reality *content*, allowing people to ...
- Decentraland shows the potential of blockchain and VR combined VentureBeat
Blockchain-based virtual reality universe Decentraland is holding its first property auction today. The virtual world is a social space linked to crypto coin-based ...
- Virtual Currency Is Cryptocurrency Dead for Good? Investopedia
Coins may come and go, and many cryptocurrencies are indeed likely to fail, but can the sector continue to forge ahead unabated?
- How VR Technology Could Go Stellar in 2019 and Beyond TechBullion
The adoption of virtual reality (VR) technology is a polarizing topic within the tech community. It is now six years since the first generation of Oculus Rift headsets ...
- Upgraded Viveport Video Launches With Premium Content For Viveport Infinity Members PRNewswire
SAN FRANCISCO, April 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- HTC VIVE® celebrates "VIVE Day," the third anniversary of VIVE's commercial launch, with the release of ...
- Decentralized vr Marketplace for Celebrities and Their Fans newsBTC
Ceek, hardware and software developer of VR experiences and patented headsets has launched a Blockchain project that streamlines access to a tokenized ...
- A Look at Three Cryptocurrencies Designed With The Future in Mind CoinCodex
OP-ed disclaimer: This is an Op-ed article. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own. CoinCodex does not endorse nor support views, opinions ...
- Magic Gaming Partners with Full Sail University The Esports Observer
The Orlando Magic's NBA 2K League team, Magic Gaming, has partnered with the Orlando-area Full Sail University. Full Sail is focused on media and ...
- CEEK VR Price Tops $0.0038 on Top Exchanges (CEEK) Rockland Register
CEEK VR (CURRENCY:CEEK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 18th. During the last week, CEEK ...
- Blockchain Funding: How It Can Help Companies Win The Innovation Race Forbes Now
Companies might do well to explore how blockchain can serve as an engine of innovation, whether it be custom 'crypto' tokens used to drive products and ...
- Exclusive Preview: One Republic And A VR Christmas Forbes Now
It's 2017, so time for Christmas to join the virtual reality world. CEEK VR has put together a star-studded soundtrack, including One Republic, Lady Gaga and ...
- CEEK VR (CEEK) Price Reaches $0.0030 on Major Exchanges Tech Know Bits
CEEK VR (CURRENCY:CEEK) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 13th. In the last week, CEEK ...
- The Road to TechConneXt: Mary Spio, Engineer Black Enterprise
Spio is an aerospace engineer and entrepreneur who honed her skills as a wideband/satellite communications technician in the United States Air Force.
- Bridging the Gap Between Celebrities and Fans Using Blockchain and Virtual Reality ChipIn
CEEK's platform can enable fans to have a say in the uplifting of artists to celebrity status by “voting” with their tokens when they buy Celebrity minted coins, ...
- Women Tackling Traditionally Male Dominated Industries - Important And Long Overdue Forbes
I am seeing more women take the leap into entrepreneurship, and more women persevere through the challenges that come with founding and running a ...
- Weaving Blockchain Technology Into VR To Create An Entertainment Metaverse The Merkle
The global entertainment market is estimated at $2.3 trillion. According to a Billboard report, in 2016 the music industry alone was worth $25 billion. The demand ...
- CEEK VR (CEEK) Achieves Market Cap of $2.02 Million Mayfield Recorder
CEEK VR (CURRENCY:CEEK) traded up 23% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. Over the last week, CEEK VR ...
- 4 New Platforms Combining VR and Blockchain Investopedia
New solutions that combine both blockchain and virtual reality are emerging.
- Magic Gaming Latest NBA 2K League Team to Partner With HyperX The Esports Observer
Magic Gaming has partnered with gaming headset provider HyperX. The team has acquired two new sponsors in the last month since hiring partnership.
- Here's where to find convocation, commencement ceremonies for SU's schools and colleges The Daily Orange
Syracuse University will hold its 2019 commencement ceremony Sunday at 9:30 a.m. in the Carrier Dome. Each school and college at SU will also hold its own ...
- CEEK Offers a Breathtaking Solution Combining VR and Live Music Coin Idol
For years now, two entertainment genres have been developing alongside each other - exponentially but separately. They serve disparate populations and offer ...
- Winifred Phillips's Blog - VR Headphones Update: Video Game Music Composers Gamasutra
How does headphone tech impact virtual reality? Video game music composer Winifred Phillips provides updates on VR headphone prototypes and consumer ...
- Ernst & Young Launches Nightfall, a New Blockchain Platform to Bring Business to Ethereum ChipIn
EY has announced plans to launch a new protocol, Nightfall, into the public domain to help accelerate the adoption of secure, private transactions over public ...
- Manual vs. Male football rivalry will become a virtual reality experience WDRB
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- CEEK VR will partner with the Great American Rivalry Series to create virtual reality experiences for ten high school football games ...
- Three Ways to Reduce the Cost of Blockchain Implementation in Your Business ChipIn
As the crypto ecosystem experiences its first prolonged downturn since it exploded into the public consciousness in 2017, its underlying technology, the ...
- Next Galaxy, EON partner on CEEK social VR platform Hypergrid Business
The Partners will Share Technical Expertise and Combine Sales and Marketing Efforts. Miami Beach, FL. – Next Galaxy Corp., a leading developer of innovative ...
- 5 Tech Trends Content Creators Need to Pay Attention To Entrepreneur
*Content* creation will continue to evolve and morph, and as a *content* creator it's vital to stay ahead of the trends.
- VR Developer Uses Blockchain Technology to Build Immersive Entertainment... Coinspeaker
Fans also miss out on the chance to see their favorite artists in person and enjoy the thrilling experience of a live event. The entertainment market is worth $2.3 ...
- Black History's Hidden Figures That Inspired Today's Innovators Fast Company
Many of the products we consume today were made possible by the innovations, leadership, and inventions of black entrepreneurs, engineers, and scientists.
- 3 Stocks to Buy as Virtual Reality Takes Off TheStreet.com
After decades of fits and starts, virtual reality is finally ready for prime time-and it could deliver strong growth for investors who get in now. A May report from ...
- Megadeth To Launch Virtual Reality Experience For New Album Dystopia PR Newswire
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Pioneer thrash rock band Megadeth has announced today that they will give their fans the ultimate cutting edge.
- Megadeth Shares Virtual Reality 'Dystopia' Video Billboard
Thrash metal legends Megadeth invited their fans on an otherworldly virtual reality experience of their new album 'Dystopia.' Now, they're inviting Billboard on a ...
- Q&A with Mary Spio, a rocket scientist with down-to-earth advice MiamiHerald.com
Growing up in Ghana, Mary Spio didn't know what an engineer was — but she was the kid who tore radios apart, always asking how they worked. When Spio ...
- 6 Female Entrepreneurs in Blockchain - International Women's Day 2019 ChipIn
International Women's Day — a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women, while also marking a call to action for ...
- Blockchain And Its Plans For Brand Loyalty, Incentives And Celebrities Forbes Now
As decentralized networks become popular in the business world, companies are finding new, more valuable ways of interacting with users. Traditional ...
- Dallas Fuel Reveals Sponsors for First Overwatch League Homestand Weekend The Esports Observer
The Dallas Fuel will host the Bud Light Homestand Weekend – Dallas, the first-ever Overwatch League competition way from the Blizzard Arena, this weekend.
- Basketball and Booze: Non-Endemic Sponsor Recap for Q2 2018 The Esports Observer
The first quarter of 2018 welcomed a wide range of new non-endemic sponsors to esports, partly thanks to newly franchised leagues like the Overwatch League.
- Universa Blockchain launches Digital Currencies backed by Gold and the Swiss Franc ChipIn
Today Universa Blockchain launched two 'stable' digital currencies, called uGold and uCHF, which will be physically backed by gold and Swiss Francs.
- Evedo IEO - The Blockchain Ecosystem for Events Cutting Out the Middleman ChipIn
Evedo wants to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without middlemen.
- InboundJunction CryptoSlate
InboundJunction is an internet marketing company specialized in *content* marketing, branding and PR. InboundJunction offers a complete blockchain marketing ...
- Elrond's Push to Be The Next Scalable Proof-of-Stake Public Blockchain ChipIn
A wave of cryptocurrency platforms are either transitioning to proof-of-stake (i.e., Ethereum) or are launching from scratch in the hopes of gathering the attention ...
- Winter Olympics: Canadian speed skater Ted-Jan Bloemen gets paid in cryptocurrency CNN
Canadian speed skater Ted-Jan Bloemen is the world's first athlete to be paid for a sponsorship deal in cryptocurrency.
- TOA 2019 to celebrate its eighth year in Berlin - Tech Open Air Berlin 2019 ChipIn
In July the Tech Open Air (TOA) will bring together the leading minds of the international startup and tech scene for the eighth time at the historic Funkhaus.
- Sephora Enters Esports with GIRLGAMER Esports Festival Sponsorship The Esports Observer
The upcoming GIRLGAMER Esports Festival has announced a partnership with Sephora, marking the beauty retailer's debut into the industry.
- NBA 2K League Sponsorship Guide The Esports Observer
Despite its struggles to find its audience, the NBA 2K League has remained in the news due to its high volume of team and league partnerships.
- IoT Expert Lyle Hauser Explains How to Protect Your Smart Devices from Cyber-Attacks ChipIn
When it comes to securing devices that are part of the Internet of Things (IoT), my No. 1 piece of advice is this: Don't make it easy for the bad guys.
- Bucks Gaming Returns as Partner for Wisconsin Smash Tournament The Esports Observer
NBA 2K League team Bucks Gaming will once again partner with Super Smash Bros. tournament Smash 'N' Splash. The organization will assist with travel ...
- How Virtual Reality May Change Medical Education And Save Lives Forbes
Practice makes perfect. The old adage applies to many aspects of our life in a variety of ways. Practicing your backhand, learning a dance move, or rehearsing ...
- Best USB-C Docks and Hubs 2019 - Ranked from Best to Worst ChipIn
Best USB-C dock 2019 can help here. With only one connection, laptops can be upgraded to real desktop devices without losing mobility.
- Winding Tree and Airport Hotel Basel make blockchain the finest hotel amenity to date ChipIn
Winding Tree announces a new collaboration with Airport Hotel Basel to expand open-source capabilities in the travel and hospitality space. Winding Tree, the ...
- 4 Industries Set to Witness Massive Disruption from Blockchain Finance Magnates
The Internet has been an undeniably disruptive force causing massive shifts that have cut across socioeconomic, geopolitical, and all other areas of human ...
- Zeiss VR One Plus Virtual Reality headset Review: Should you buy cheap or expensive VR goggles? - Wearables - Gadgets PC World
VR is taking off – whether it's watching ultra-immersive videos or utilising apps on your phone, or embedding yourself into whole new worlds with the help of a ...
- The launch of Cosmos Network Spearheads Development of the “Internet of Blockchains” ChipIn
The Cosmos Network is a decentralized network of independent, scalable, and interoperable blockchains built on Tendermint Core.
- MODEX: World's First Marketplace For Smart Contracts ChipIn
Modex is the world's first marketplace for developers and interested buyers to trade smart contracts, a system that works similarly to the App Store and Github in ...
- EOZ Air True Wireless Earphones Review - Bluetooth Wireless Earphones ChipIn
With up to 90 hours of use and superb sound quality, the EOZ Air is perfect for sports, gym workouts, running & more. EOZ Audio, the design-led audio brand ...
- eToro Joins Blockchain Association as Executive Member Alongside Leading Companies ChipIn
Intra-industry collaboration to promote awareness and compliance in the new economy. eToro, the global investment platform with more than 10 million ...
- COLEEN E-Bike, the new French signature for connected electric mobility ChipIn
A timeless iconic bike that appeals equally to men and women. With best-in-class weight/power ratio, Coleen revisits accepted wisdom to create an exceptional ...
- Gresham International CryptoSlate
Since 2016 Gresham has assisted entrepreneurs, companies, governments, and groups launch their currency or token offering to market.
- Olympic Gold Medalist Ted-Jan Bloemen Has Cryptocurrency Sponsorship SportTechie
Canadian speedskater Ted-Jan Bloemen has won two Olympic medals in PyeongChang and recently became the first athlete to be compensated virtually ...
- Top 10 Twitch Streamers, June 04–10, 2018 The Esports Observer
This week, two of Twitch's top streamers, Ninja and Myth, both lost substantial portions of their average concurrent viewership due to experimentation.
- SIRIN LABS and Coinduck join forces to put Seoul at the center of Ethereum payments ChipIn
Coinduck joins SIRIN LABS, to provide users with the seamless crypto-payment option through the soon to be launched Finney Smartphone.
- VIBERATE IS Developing A Completely New Digital Playground For The Music Industry ChipIn
Viberate - a global live-music network that collects and analyzes information about musicians, venues, events and other music industry stakeholders.
- Surfer Silvana Lima Becomes World's First Female Athlete Sponsored by Cryptocurrency TheInertia.com
Brazilian WCT competitor Silvana Lima has become the first female athlete in the world to be sponsored by a cryptocurrency.
- Zacks: Analysts Anticipate Tocagen Inc (TOCA) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $260,000.00 Rockland Register
Wall Street analysts expect Tocagen Inc (NASDAQ:TOCA) to post $260000.00 in sales for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research.
- Invoxia GPS Tracker Review - 1st antitheft GPS for bikes & No SIM card ChipIn
The low-power Invoxia GPS tracker gets a new feature: the anti-theft alarm. Adding to the geolocating functionality, it alerts the owner when their vehicle is being ...
- Meet the Boss – Exclusive Interview with Iconiq Holding CEO Patrick Lowry ChipIn
Meet the Boss - Our exclusive interview series. This time we speak with Iconiq Holding CEO Patrick Lowry about Iconiq Labs, Venture Capital, & Blockchain.
- Next Galaxy Develops First-In-Class Consumer Virtual Reality Audio Headset for Use with Oculus Rift Business Wire
Next Galaxy Corp. (OTCBB:NXGA), a leading developer of innovative *content* solutions and fully immersive Consumer Virtual Reality technology, is proud.
- Is Blockchain the Answer Governments Need for the Renewable Energy Question? ChipIn
One of the top concerns across the globe is the impending trouble associated with climate change in the future. Pew Research found that a global median of ...
- Dash Enhances User Experience with Uphold Integration into Dash Wallet ChipIn
Integration will allow Dash Wallet users to buy and sell Dash directly from the wallet with Visa and Mastercard, or directly from a bank account in the United ...
- RainCheck – Changing How Loyalty Programs Are Run & Connecting Online-Offline Commerce With The Blockchain ChipIn
The RainCheck platform fills the gap in online to offline commerce by changing how business loyalty programs are planned and executed - for the better.
- NEBEUS - The First Crypto Project to set its Sights on an IPO via an ICO ChipIn
London-based Nebeus, equity-based crowdfunding campaign on the UK's premier equity crowdfunding platform, Crowdcube, has set its sights on going public ...
- 433 Token: Empowering Soccer Fans & Nurturing Young Talents With The Blockchain ChipIn
433 Token provides an ecosystem for fans to connect with soccer legends & clubs directly as well as allowing young talents to prosper in their soccer careers.
- What Real Estate Tech to Keep an Eye on 2018 - Real Estate Technology ChipIn
Staying on top of technology trends will always be essential to succeed in the real estate industry. Society's relationship with technology plays out in workplaces ...
- The Best Blockchain Platforms to Launch your ICO ChipIn
Launch your ICO. Options beyond Ethereum that, in some cases, might be a better fit for their product. Here are a few alternative blockchain platforms.
- Happy Birthday Bitcoin - Bitcoin's 10th year anniversary - What the future holds ChipIn
As we quickly approach Bitcoin's 10th year anniversary tomorrow, enthusiasts and critics alike have begun to analyse blockchain's evolution: from its inception ...
- CoolWallet S - The First Hardware Wallet to Manage ERC20 Tokens via its Native App ChipIn
The new feature is an industry first that enables complete ERC20 portfolio management anywhere, any time, while keeping the tokens secure in cold storage.
- Blockchain in Sports ICO Desk
As blockchain popularity continues to surge, so does its presence in sports. Antpool has just announced a sponsorship of the Houston Rockets.
- Singapore FinTech Festival to kick off next week with greater ASEAN focus - Highlights 2018 ChipIn
The third edition of the Singapore FinTech Festival will kick off tomorrow in Singapore. With over 250 speakers, 450 exhibitors, 16 international pavilions and ...
- Meet AeroChain - the Company Taking on Aeronautics Data Through Decentralization ChipIn
A native cryptocurrency called Aero Token facilitates the AeroChain protocol. These tokens are used to track, verify, incentivize, and compensate stakeholders ...
- Gaze Coin – Bridging The Gap Between AR / VR And Monetization ChipIn
Gaze Coin bridges the gap between users, advertisers, and *content* creators by using units of exchange based on user engagement and eye tracking.
- Teufel ROCKSTER GO Review – Powerful, Robust and Waterproof ChipIn
Teufel ROCKSTER GO Review. The speaker impresses with powerful sound, high endurance and a robust, waterproof housing.
- “Blockchain-In-A-Box” for Instant Solidity Smart Contracts Is the Latest Addition to Subutai’s Family of Blueprints newsBTC
Subutai announced Blockchain-in-a-Box, a free blueprint that takes you from a concept to executing Ethereum Smart Contracts in minutes. Blockchain-in-a-Box ...
- MSG Networks Series 'Knicks Gaming' To Follow New York's NBA 2K Team SportTechie
MSG Networks is launching a new series called 'Knicks Gaming' which will provide a behind-the-scenes look at New York's newest Esports team as they ...
- Cappasity Opens Up New Horizons for the Development of VR/AR Technologies ChipIn
Cappasity, a company that specializes in 3D digitizing and its applications for augmented and virtual reality, is launching a global blockchain based Ecosystem.
- 10 Altcoins and Tokens To Keep an Eye on in January 2018 | Crypto Investment ChipIn
The ultimate list of 10 altcoins and tokens that are set to make waves in Q1 of 2018, and should definitely be on your radar. Crypto investment.
- Megadeth’s Dystopia will feature a VR mini-concert Digital Trends
A deluxe edition of Megadeth's new album, Dystopia, will include a VR headset, allowing fans to watch a five-song mini-concert set in a dystopian world.
- Zacks: Analysts Anticipate Ensco Plc (ESV) to Post -$1.35 Earnings Per Share Tech Know Bits
Equities analysts expect that Ensco Plc (NYSE:ESV) will post earnings per share of ($1.35) for the current quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports.
- Next Galaxy to Develop Virtual Reality Applications for Miami Children's Hospital PR Newswire
MIAMI BEACH, Fla., March 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Next Galaxy Corp (NXGA), a leading technology and *content* solutions company developing dynamic, ...