mSurvey is a mobile survey platform driving decision-making for businesses across the continent of Africa and the Caribbean. mSurvey works with some well-known brands across the world; reducing churn, improving customer service, and increasing their Net Promoter Score. We solve the problem of customer service to market research with a technology and team that have deep local reach.
- mSurvey Secures $3.5m To Scale Conversations Across Africa Forbes Now
mSurvey, a Kenyan SaaS Mobile Consumer Feedback Company, has this week announced a VC raise of $3.5m, to help its continued growth in Africa, as well ...
- mSurvey picks new man for its board Business Daily
Kenyan consumer research firm mSurvey has appointed to its board the co-creator of a global management tool that gauges customer loyalty, months after.
- mSurvey secures Proparco Investment CIO East Africa
mSurvey recently announced follow-on investment by private sector financing institution Proparco. This follows mSurvey's series A investment led by Africa ...
- Kenya's mSurvey secures Sh350m investment for Africa expansion - Capital Business Capital FM Kenya
NAIROBI, Kenya, Apr 24 - Mobile-first consumer feedback platform, mSurvey, has announced a Series A round of $3.5m (Sh350m) led by Africa focused venture ...
- Getting customer feedback on mSurvey Standard Digital
mSurvey is a mobile feedback platform that enables businesses to interact with their customers through short messaging.
- mSurvey Supplements Series A Funding With Investment From Proparco Techweez
Africa's Integrated Customer Experience firm mSurvey has received a Series A follow on funds from Proparco, the private sector financing arm of Agence ...
- Michelle Kathryn Essomé: Local investors key to closing Africa's financing gap How we made it in Africa
By Michelle Kathryn Essomé, CEO, African Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (AVCA). African investors are gradually turning to private equity (PE) ...
- mSurvey unveils its mascot while launching its new offices in Kenya CIO East Africa
mSurvey officially launched its new offices in Kenya marking its growth as a company. This follows the launch of the mSurvey office in Nigeria and a funding ...
- Kenya's mSurvey to take on Nigeria after securing follow-on funding from Proparco Ventureburn
Mobile survey platform mSurvey is looking to expand operations and take on the Nigerian market after it secured follow-on funding from Proparco.
- Kenya-Based mSurvey Launches In Nigeria To Help Businesses Gauge Consumer Loyalty Brandspurng
Mobile-first consumer research platform, mSurvey, is expanding into Nigeria, consolidating its position as Africa's leading technology-powered customer loyalty ...
- Survey ranks best Kenyan organizations in customer service in Q3 Capital FM Kenya
NAIROBI, Kenya, Nov 7 - Equity and Co-operative banks have been ranked the leading financial services providers in customer experience in quarter three of ...
- Form 10-K MAGELLAN GOLD Corp For: Dec 31 StreetInsider.com
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Kenyan mobile survey firm secures $3.5 mln for Africa expansion Reuters
mSurvey, a Kenyan start-up that uses mobile phone short-messaging to gather customer feedback for clients, has secured $3.5 million to fund expansion into ...
- Energy, retail firms rank top in customer loyalty Business Daily
Fuel companies and supermarket chains have emerged top in terms of delivering good customer experience and are thus more likely to inspire loyalty.
- Responding to the demand for reliable data collection in Africa, mSurvey raises seed funding TechCrunch
mSurvey, a Kenya based startup specializing in mobile data collection, has raised seed capital as it looks to expand its survey business in partnership with ...
- Safaricom and mSurvey launch Consumer Wallet to map Africa’s cash economy TechCrunch
Kenya's leading mobile provider, Safaricom, is teaming up with data collection startup mSurvey to launch Consumer Wallet ― an online platform using mobile ...
- mSurvey appoints Richard Owen to its Board of Directors CIO East Africa
mSurvey today announced the appointment of Richard Owen,to its board. Owen joins the mSurvey board, having been an advisor to the company since 2017, ...
- Survey reveals Kenya's leading companies in customer care - Capital Business Capital FM Kenya
NAIROBI, Kenya, Aug 2 - Seven companies have been identified as the most responsive to customer complaints and queries in Kenya according to a new ...
- Survey reveals Kenya's customer experience state in 2018 IT News Africa
Kenya's second largest telco Airtel, Equity bank and pay TV *service* provider DSTV have emerged to be among major brands offering their customers ...
- Hospitals get the thumbs-down on customer service The Standard
Overall, Oil Libya ranked as the most responsive firm to client needs.
- mSurvey And Safaricom Continue Kenya's Mobile Money Revolution Forbes Now
Earlier this year, Nairboi-based M-Pesa celebrated its tenth anniversary, a mobile money platform that transformed banking not only in Africa, but across the ...
- Airtel Tops Customer Loyalty Charts, Offers the Best Value in Data and Voice - Report Techweez
mSurvey, the platform that shapes the strategic framework for businesses based on real-time customer feedback, has released the second quarterly report for ...
- mSurvey, Safaricom Lipa Na M-pesa Announce New Patnership TechTrendsKE
The partnership will enable merchants across the country to access customer feedback via Lipa Na M-Pesa through mSurvey's platform.
- Kenyan Startup FarmDrive To Credit 3 Mn Farmers After Receiving Additional Investment WeeTracker Media
Nairobi based startup FarmDrive has received financial backing from Canada based company EWB. The Canadian investor ventures on nurturing early-stage ...
- Co-op Bank rated best in service Standard Digital
Co-operative Bank of Kenya offered the best customer *service* in the first nine months of this year, according to a new survey.
- Kenya’s mSurvey heads to Nigeria CNBCAfrica.com
In a bid to become one of Africa's leading technology powered customer loyalty platforms, Kenya's Safaricom-backed mSurvey is set to launch in Nigeria.
- Ascot Resources: IP Survey Identifies Priority Anomaly Southwest of Premier Pit Junior Mining Network
TSX VENTURE: AOT www.ascotgold.com. Mr. Derek White reports: Drilling scheduled for September and October. VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept.
- mSurvey unveils services in Nigeria Guardian Nigeria
Msurvey, the mobile-first consumer feedback platform which allows business to obtain feedback directly from their customers in real-time, has officially launched ...
- Africa Deal Roundup: 10 notable African private equity and VC investments in February How we made it in Africa
This article is published in association with Africa Private Equity News, a one-stop source for industry-related information. Stay up to date by downloading the ...
- mSurvey wants to solve Africa's data challenge. Here's how How we made it in Africa
“So give me a question to ask some Kenyans right now,” said Kenfield Griffith, co-founder and CEO of mSurvey. We were speaking over an online ...
- African VC TLcom Capital invests $5M in Nigerian data analytics firm Terragon Group TechCrunch
The African venture firm TLcom Capital is betting on Africa's data analytics markets with a $5 million investment in Nigerian-based Terragon Group, the ...
- Airtel beats Safaricom, Telkom as firm with best customer experience Tuko.co.ke
Tuko.co.ke News ☛ Airtel subscribers are contented with the network citing all time affordability. Safaricom scored poorly as interviewees claimed the network ...
- CPI(M) survey to feel the pulse of voters The Hindu
Party workers to visit houses, meet voters before the first week of March to elicit their views.
- Decatur Marine Audit & Survey Earns Auditor Status in AWO Responsible Carrier Program PR Newswire
WASHINGTON, June 4, 2018 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Waterways Operators (AWO) has approved Decatur Marine Audit & Survey as a ...
- List of Kenya's major brands with best customer experience according to new study Tuko.co.ke
Kenya's second largest telco Airtel, Equity bank and pay TV *service* provider DSTV have emerged to be among major brands offering their customers ...
- Where will tech investors focus in Africa in 2019? This is what experts have to say Pulse Nigeria
African tech startups raised an estimated $334.5 million in funding in 2018; This was up from $195 million in 2017; Analysts say investment in fintech will ...
- Kenyan tech start-ups raise billions from foreign investors Business Daily
Kenyan tech start-ups attracted more funding from international investors compared to peers in the sub-Saharan Africa in 2017, a new report shows.
- Africa's consumer data opportunity is being tackled by startups Quartz
The market opportunity for the African consumer market will be worth $1.2 trillion by 2020.
- mSurvey’s Claire Munene on Kenya’s customer service trends CNBCAfrica.com
As the international customer *service* week continues, mobile survey technology company, mSurvey has released a study showing that 91 per cent of Kenyans ...
- Report: U Of M Survey Finds Link Between Marijuana Use And Lower GPAs WCCO | CBS Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Researchers behind a large survey, involving more than 10,000 Minnesota college students, found a link between marijuana use and ...
- Africa’s venture capital deals are entering the $1 million era Quartz
The first decade of Africa's tech startup funding has been led by angel and early-stage investors. Most of that funding was relatively modest: usually between ...
- Banks and telcos care most about clients in Kenya Daily Nation
Banks and phone *service* providers are the best when it comes to taking care of their customer needs, a survey carried out last month shows. According to a ...
- Telcos change tack in fight for data customers, offer larger Internet bundles for same price Standard Digital
The firms are now trying to outdo each other on how much more data bundles they can give their customers without adjusting their prices.
- Indonesia's January palm output seen down 7.7 pct m/m - survey Reuters
Indonesia's palm oil output likely eased in January from a month earlier, in line with the vegetable oil's production cycle, while exports were expected to have ...
- Equity bank emerges top in terms of customer experience in Kenya Tuko.co.ke
Tuko.co.ke News ☛ Equity Bank Group has emerged the top bank in Kenya offering its clients the highest level of customer experience. Co-operative bank ...
- Register your name as a trademark and protect all that’s yours Daily Nation
Brand value refers to the premium or extra money consumers are willing to pay for a product or *service* purely because of real or perceived quality associated ...
- mSurvey launches first Industry Net Promoter Score for Africa Media Update
A Kenyan start-up, mSurvey, is bringing customer experience benchmarking practice, Net Promoter Score, to Africa.
- Rwanda, Uganda favourites for tech investors The East African
Last year, East Africa attracted $200 million in technology-based investments.
- These Bay Area women are funding the next big thing - San Francisco Business Times San Francisco Business Times
Women are on the rise in Bay Area venture capital, with more of them becoming partners and opening their own firms. Sue Siegel, the Menlo Park-based chief ...
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee celebrates 30th anniversary of the web in Nigeria IT News Africa
From L-R: Ido Sum, Partner at TLcom, Omobola Johnson, Senior Partner at TLcom, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Founding Director of the World Wide Web Foundation.
- What To Expect From African Tech Investment In 2019 Technology Zimbabwe
Deals. Deals. Deals. African tech start-ups dominated headlines for record-breaking fundraise announcements in 2018. Cellulant raised. Tizeti raised. mSurvey ...
- Top 7 Kenya's most loved companies in 2018 - according to mSurvery Ghafla!
mSurvey is a platform that allow businesses to measure their Net Promoter Score (NPS) using SMS conversations with their customers. mSurvey compiles a ...
- How Effective Is Net Promoter Score (NPS)? Brandspurng
On a scale of zero to 10, with 10 being highest, what's the likelihood that you would recommend us (our company) to a friend or colleague? That is the basic Net ...
- Why internal clients are key to company growth Business Daily
All employees are internal customers in one way or another.
- More private equity firms to participate in later stage million-dollar VC deals Ventureburn
Expect more involvement by private equity firms in later stage African VC deals this year, says African Private Equity and Venture Capital Association director ...
- Nokia franchise holder, HMD Global, raises Sh10b to fuel growth Capital FM Kenya
NAIROBI, Kenya, May 22- Finland based start-up HMD Global, the franchise-holder of Nokia phones, has raised Sh10 billion from multiple investors to scale ...
- Kenyan tech start-ups losing out on funding to Rwanda, Uganda Standard Digital
Kenya is slowly losing its cloud as the preferred regional destination for investors financing new and upcoming ICT firms to technology start-ups in Rwanda and ...
- Denials cost the average hospital $3.5M, survey finds Becker's Hospital Review
Hospitals and health systems have shown improvement in revenue cycle performance since 2015, but they still face various challenges in this area, according to ...
- East Africa: Safaricom and Innovation - Looking At Whether a De-Facto Monopoly Operator Can Walk the Talk and Do Things Differently AllAfrica - Top Africa News
Like it or not, Africa's mobile operators are central to the success of start-ups and for operators wanting to create "digital transformation", they need new products ...
- Mobile industry to add $150b to Africa’s economy by 2022, as subscribers rise The East African
The mobile telecommunications ecosystem will add more than $150 billion in value to sub-Saharan Africa's economy in the next four years, equivalent to nearly ...
- Hospitality Firm HotelOnline Clarifies Relationship Between Marek Zmyslowksi and the Company Techweez
Some of you may have stumbled on, and read an explosive Medium post penned by Marek Zmyslowksi about his experiences with the international police and ...
- TLcom Hosts Sir Tim Berners-Lee in Lagos Leadership Newspaper
TLcom Hosts Sir Tim Berners-Lee in Lagos To mark the 30th anniversary of the invention of the worldwide web, Africa-focused venture capital firm TLcom hosted ...
- Berners-Lee lauds impact of Nigeria’s tech ecosystem The Punch
Ife Ogunfuwa Inventor of the Internet, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, has lauded the contribution of the tech ecosystem in the country to the Internet and W...
- Africa Roundup: Google expands, 500 Startups tours, BRCK launches SupaBRCK TechCrunch
March was a busy month across Africa's tech space. 500 Startups' frontier and emerging markets travel series ― Geeks on a Plane ― kicked off its first Africa ...
- Safaricom solution measures Kenya's digital economy IT News Africa
Safaricom, in partnership with mSurvey, has announced the launch of Customer Wallet, a mobile platform that quantifies offline consumer spending habits and.
- Patient Prejudice: When Credentials Aren't Enough Medscape
In a WebMD/Medscape survey produced with STAT, physicians told us how often they hear biased comments from patients and patients told us what ...
- NHIF Outpatient Services Record Significant Improvements In Recent Survey KahawaTungu
The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) which had an Net Promoter Survey (NPS) of 11 made significant improvements.
- How to safeguard your job in era of automation Business Daily
Let your human self be in the forefront to stop machines from taking over your role or tasks.
- How Generation X managers can excel with millennial teams Business Daily
A millennial is someone born between 1980 and 2000. Generation X were born between 1967 and 1979. However, some slight variations on start and end ...
- Kenya firms up innovation hub status with Sh14bn deals Business Daily
Kenya is a world leader in mobile innovations after Safaricom's M-Pesa became the first mobile app on the planet to enable mobile phone users to send and.
- Apple iPhone Owners Drive Hondas and Shop at H&M Fortune
A new study shows which brands Apple iPhone owners are most loyal to, including Hondas and CNBC. They also love politics.
- Softbank-Backed Shared Workspace Giant WeWork Heads To Johannesburg WeeTracker Media
New York based shared workspace provider WeWork has announced plans to expand its operations to Johannesburg, South Africa later in 2019.
- Tracking Kenya’s cash economy with new mobile survey platform htxt.africa
Safaricom and mSurvey have partnered to launch a chatbot *service* for cash consumers in Kenya.
- Alipay and WeChat Pay expanding to Kenya. What does this mean for M-Pesa? TechTrendsKE
Even as we wait for WeChat Pay and Alipay payments to go live in a month's time, one question we should be asking ourselves is if indeed these new payments ...
- Are these the 10 biggest disclosed African tech startup deals of 2018? [Updated] Ventureburn
Africa tech startups raised over $178-million from 48 venture capital disclosed deals reported by Ventureburn in 2018.
- Excitement as African Alliance Insurance Moves Headquarters to Ikoyi Business Post Nigeria
By Modupe Gbadeyanka. Ahead of its brand refresh, foremost Nigerian life insurance specialist company, African Alliance Insurance Plc, has moved its ...
- Egyptian Transport Startup Halan Closes Series-A Round Led By Algebra Ventures And Battery Road Digital Holdings WeeTracker Media
Egyptian ride-hailing and on-demand logistics startup, Halan, has secured Series-A investment worth millions to expand into other countries.
- Why measuring customer loyalty pays Daily Nation
Nairobi-based mSurvey and Owen CX Group have partnered to develop the first Industry Net Promoter Score (NPS) for Africa.
- Airtel slashes call rates by half, to sh2 per minute across all Daily Nation
A price war in the telecommunications industry is looming following Airtel's move to slash its call rates by 50%. The company will now charge two shillings for ...
- Whales and dolphins: the hidden treasures beneath our waters Independent.ie
Leatherback turtles, beluga whales normally found in the Arctic, and white-tailed tropicbirds have all been recorded off the Irish coastline in what is among the ...
- Ghana To Establish Pharmaceutical Hub In A Bid To Provide Cheaper Healthcare WeeTracker Media
Ghanaian government has partnered with India to edstablish Pharmaceutical Hub In an attempt to provide cheaper healthcare to citizens.
- Middle East companies turn to autonomous units OSJ Magazine
Saudi Aramco and Abu Dhabi-based contractor NPCC are among a growing number of companies in the Middle East making use of unmanned and ...
- Microtraction Invests In Nigerian Fintech Company Wallet.ng WeeTracker Media
Nigerian venture capital firm Microtraction has announced a new round of investment in a Nigerian fintech startup Wallet.ng. The founder of Microtraction ...
- TechCabal Daily, 684 – Africa Tech Ventures Raises $7.5 Million From The AfDB TechCabal
Pernod Ricard makes a strategic investment in Jumia View this email in your browser 20 – 12 – 2018 Welcome to today's edition of TC Daily. Did a friend or ...
- Africa’s big opportunity lies in data CNBCAfrica.com
The amount of data generated every year grows exponentially. In 2015, there were less than 10 zettabytes (or 10 trillion gigabytes) of data created globally.
- Here are the SA finalists of the 2018-2019 Startupper of the Year challenge Ventureburn
French oil and gas giant Total has announced the names of the 13 SA finalists in the second edition of the company's Startupper of the Year challenge.
- Four eCommerce Trends That Can Shape Online Retail In Africa WeeTracker Media
African eCommerce is booming and revealing a new world of opportunities. Here are four eCommerce trends that can shape eCommerce in Africa.
- 40+? Not Too Old! You Can Still Score Big As An Entrepreneur WeeTracker Media
So I was scrolling through my Facebook timeline yesterday and saw posted pictures of you from 'friends of friends', all wishing you a happy fortieth birthday.
- South African Insurtech Startup Simply Raises Investment From Yellowwoods WeeTracker Media
South African insurtech startup, Simply, has secured a deal which will see it benefit from significant multi-year funding from Yellowwoods.
- Every Entrepreneur Must Make These Investments To Reach The Next Level In 2019 WeeTracker Media
2018 is all but gone but 2019 does offer a glimmer of hope as it represents another chance to start on the right note with early investments.
- February in Africa: Kenya’s ‘blockchain taskforce’ and Uber’s exodus TNW
Long seen as one of the fastest growing and most opportunity-laden markets on the continent, Nigeria's ecommerce space had a challenging February.
- Safaricom opens new retail shop in Busia TechTrendsKE
Safaricom has today opened a new retail shop in Busia. The new shop is an addition to the retail centers in the Greater Western region.
- Why Africa Should Embrace Artificial Intelligence AllAfrica.com
Column - Machines might scare policymakers from Brussels to Washington, but artificial intelligence could yield a significant developmental dividend in the ...
- How This VC Finds the Next Big Thing Fortune
This article is part of VC to VC, a monthly series that features conversations between veteran venture capitalist Phil Wickham and other leaders in the investment ...
- New workboat duo protects German coasts Maritime Journal
Two very different workboats have begun operation with coastal and sea protection authorities in north Germany, reports Tom Todd.
- ASU's Michael Crow was top-paid public-university president in 2016, earning $1.5M AZCentral.com
Survey shows ASU President Crow was tops in compensation for among university executives, thanks to one-time bonus.
- "Don't Put All Eggs In One Basket"- SAFCOIN CEO WeeTracker Media
After launching an exclusive ICO for South Africa, CEO and Founder, Neil Ferreira talks about the benefits of investments in cryptocurrency. Being aware of the ...
- Kobo360 set to scale operations to other African countries Nairametrics
Logistics startup, Kobo360, has raised a $6 million equity investment led by the International Finance Corporation (IFC) with participation from others.
- SA's Knife Capital Invests in Pharmaceutical Temperature Monitoring Solution, PharmaScout WeeTracker Media
Cape Town based IOT startup 5nines Technologies raises undisclosed amount in Series A from South African investor Knife Capital.
- Enterprise Software Startup Africa's Talking Locks In USD 8.6 Mn Funding from World Bank's VC Arm WeeTracker Media
Kenyan business software company Africa's Talking has locked in USD 8.5 million in a financing round led by World Bank's private equity and venture capital ...