STEMBoard is a protégé of Millennium Engineering and Integration Company (Millennium) within the Department of Defense’s prestigious Mentor-Protégé Program. Millennium is an employee‐owned, veteran-owned systems and spacecraft engineering company with world‐class systems integration and software development capability for end‐to‐end mission assurance. Millennium is a leading provider of aerospace and systems engineering services to the United States Government, including NASA, Air Force, Navy, Army and the Department of Defense.
- Washington STEM Selects Angela Jones To Serve As New CEO - The Seattle Medium Seattle Medium
The board of directors of Washington STEM recently announced that after a nationwide search, education leader, Angela Jones has been selected as their new ...
- Stem Appoints Former Venmo COO Michael Vaughan To Board Pulse 2.0
Los Angeles-based music and payment distribution company announced it appointed former Venmo chief operating officer Michael Vaughan to the board.
- MTHS grad Angela Jones selected as CEO of Washington STEM MLT News
The board of directors of Washington STEM announced Wednesday that after a nationwide search, education leader and Mountlake Terrace High School ...
- DC-area aerospace engineer, CEO inspires youth to reach for the stars WTOP
Aisha Bowe has enjoyed a meteoric rise from mediocre student to her dream job at NASA to CEO of a successful business. The D.C. resident's long, winding ...
- To Build Up Interest in STEM, This NASA Engineer Started Her Own Business Entrepreneur
Gerard Adams dives into a discussion on believing in yourself and overcoming preordained expectations with scientist and entrepreneur Aisha Bowe.
- From Community College To NASA Forbes
If she had listened to her guidance counselor, Aisha Bowe would be a cosmetologist instead of an engineer at NASA. Today, she is the co-founder and CEO of ...
- An 86-year-old & 11-year-old prove you can follow your dream at any age Vogue India
One is an octogenarian rap goddess, the other an 11-year-old entrepreneur and CEO. For these two ladies, the years don't come with pre-determined ...
- Tech Innovator of the Week: Aisha Bowe, CEO, STEMBoard Black Enterprise
Aisha Bowe, already a successful aerospace engineer with a division of NASA, yearned to start her own company, STEMBoard, and give back to the community.
- [THE UPLOAD] Former NASA Engineer Makes Millions with STEMBoard EBONY.com
For Aisha Bowe, CEO and Co-Founder of STEMBoard and former aerospace engineer at NASA's Ames Research Center, starting a tech company in Silicon ...
- WSU graduate student elected to national STEM board WSU News
By Lori Maricle, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Spokane-based graduate student Ana Vergara has been elected to the national board of ...
- Lincoln University's Provost Elected to Lead STEM Board MyChesCo
LINCOLN UNIVERSITY, PA — Dr. Patricia Ramsey, Lincoln University's provost and vice president for academic affairs, has been elected chairwoman of the ...
- Yes, We Innovate: These 8 Engineers and Scientists Are Creating the Future Today The Root
Those of us working in down-to-earth jobs can only tip our caps to those working in more lofty professions like space travel, biotechnology and systems gaming.
- STEM Healthcare appoints Graham Morris as President of EU5 Cleanroom Technology
STEM Healthcare (STEM) has announced the appointment of Graham Morris as President of the Europe 5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United ...
- STEM School has until June 29 to allay concerns and secure extended charter reauthorization The Colorado Sun
STEM School Highlands Ranch has until the end of June to resolve conflicts with the Douglas County School Board and avoid a year-long discussion over ...
- Silicon Slopes: Aaron Skonnard, CEO of Pluralsight Nasdaq
The Silicon Slopes Tech Summit in Salt Lake City, Utah, which is one of the most prominent annual tech events, brings together more than 20000.
- Facebook Anticipates It Will Have to Pay FTC Up to $5 Billion for Privacy Violations Variety
Facebook executives expect that the company will have to pay as much as $5 billion as a result of an ongoing FTC investigation into its privacy practices, they ...
- STEM School, Douglas County district reach five-year agreement, with conditions The Denver Post
The Douglas County School Board voted Saturday to grant STEM School Highlands Ranch the five-year charter it had sought, but with reviews every year and ...
- Women Engineers You Should Know Society of Women Engineers
SWE Magazine reached out on SWE's social media channels, asking “Who are the women engineers we should know?”
- National Fuel Announces Management Change NYSE:NFG GlobeNewswire
Chief Information Officer Ann Wegrzyn to Retire. WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y., Nov. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, National Fuel Gas Company ("National ...
- 'Perfect storm': District letter documents fears of another 'Columbine' at STEM School 9News.com KUSA
A letter obtained by 9NEWS outlines a parent's concerns that the school's culture created a "perfect" storm for a school shooting. The school shooting on May 7 ...
- Silicon Slopes: Vlada Bortnik, CEO of Marco Polo Nasdaq
The Silicon Slopes Tech Summit in Salt Lake City, Utah, which is one of the most prominent annual tech events, brings together more than 20000.
- BuzzFeed News PR Vet Katie Rayford Exits to Join Slate Variety
BuzzFeed News PR exec Katie Rayford is leaving to join Slate as the digital publisher's first director of media relations.
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Brings Black Women in STEM to the Forefront EBONY.com
Hidden Figures is one of the most powerful stories about Black women in STEM. Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monáe and Octavia Spencer bring it to life in 2017.
- STEM School says shorter charter contracts could cost it $4.9 million on the bond market The Denver Post
When parents begged, scolded and yelled at the Douglas County school board to grant STEM School Highlands Ranch a five-year contract instead of an ...
- Podcast Platform Himalaya Raises $100 Million, Launches Apps With Tipping Function Variety
San Francisco-based podcasting startup Himalaya Media has raised $100 million in funding to establish itself as a new force in the podcast distribution space.
- Location-Based VR Startup The Void to Open San Francisco Outpost Variety
The location-based VR startup will open a location in San Francisco this summer.
- Gina Rodriguez Hosts Breaking The Glass Ceiling Discussion! Just Jared
Gina Rodriguez is all smiles as she hosts a special Breaking The Glass Ceiling panel discussion with Ford Motor Company on Thursday (December 13) in Los ...
- Listen: How Ellen DeGeneres Translates Her TV Brand to Digital Variety
When Ellen DeGeneres returns to primetime on Jan. 8 with another season of NBC's "Ellen's Game of Games," it won't be just in a TV-series format; a new ...
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Says Company Is Behind on Using AI to Fight Abuse Variety
Twitter was never truly meant to be the free speech wing of the free speech party, the company's CEO Jack Dorsey said on stage at the Wired 25 Summit in San ...
- Reddit Is Testing Tipping With a Single Lucky User Variety
Reddit is experimenting with a new tipping feature that could give its users a chance to earn some real cash: The self-proclaimed front page of the internet is ...
- Rapper Pitbull wants blockchain developers to disrupt the music industry Yahoo Finance
Rap artist Pitbull has announced his latest venture will be an international blockchain coding competition set up to disrupt the music industry. Pitbull, whose real ...
- Facebook Hack Committed by Spammers, Not Spies (Report) Variety
The recent security breach was committed by Facebook and Instagram spammers, according to a new report.
- Firm hired for Westwood Town Administrator search - News Wicked Local
WESTWOOD — Westwood has taken the next step in its search for a new Town Administrator. During its meeting on Thursday, June 6, the board approved the ...
- Mercato Expects Venafi Technology to Transform the Security Space Nasdaq
Growth stage investor Mercato Partners, which focuses primarily on technology and consumer brands, believes one of its portfolio companies, Venafi,.
- Fatal Shooting Complicates Future of Colorado Charter School U.S. News & World Report
DENVER (AP) — Questions about security at a Colorado school where a shooting killed a student and wounded eight others have reshaped a battle over the ...
- Justin Bieber Pacts With YouTube for Project Premiering in 2020 Variety
YouTube teased a partnership with pop star Justin Bieber for what it called "a top-secret project premiering next year."
- 3 Chip Stocks To Watch Ahead of CES 2019 Nasdaq
Shutterstock photoThe Consumer Electronic Show (CES) 2019 kicks off which week, marking what many experts believe will be a pivotal year for emerging.
- Pluto TV Launches Free Channels for ‘Doctor Who’ Classic, BBC’s ‘Antiques Roadshow’ Variety
Over 200 episodes of "Doctor Who" Classic are now streaming on Pluto TV's free *service* in the U.S., along with U.K. "Antiques Roadshow."
- District urged school to investigate concerns it could become the next 'Columbine' months before Tuesday's fatal shooting CNN
Six months before Tuesday's fatal shooting at a Colorado charter school, a district official urged the school's administration to investigate allegations of violence, ...
- Listen: How Pocket.watch Disrupted the Holiday Toy Biz Variety
Pocket.watch CEO Chris Williams stops by the latest episode of Variety's Strictly Business podcast.
- Sonos Hires Tribune General Counsel Eddie Lazarus as Chief Legal Officer Nasdaq
Smart speaker maker Sonos has hired former Tribune exec Eddie Lazarus as its new chief legal officer. Lazarus will be in charge of all legal,.
- Looking for a Summer Hit? Put a Ticking Clock in Your Song, Plus Other Pop Signifiers Variety
With the summer officially under way, it's time to ponder what stands the best chance of becoming that anthem blasting out of car radios, dominating streaming ...
- Former neurobiologist brings science to life at FHS Fauquier Now
Dr. Catherine Croft forgoes more lucrative work to focus on her passion for STEM education.
- She’s only 10 years old, and teaching young minds around the world how to code YourStory
Samaira Mehta, the Founder, and CEO of CoderBunnyz, has designed a STEM game that is being used as a coding tool in 106 schools in the US within a year ...
- Sling TV Discounts Base Plans to $15 a Month Nasdaq
Dish 's internet TV *service* Sling TV is introducing significant discounts as part of a tax day promotion: Both of the *service's* base plans, Sling.
- YouTube Stars The Dobre Brothers Set 21-City Live Tour (EXCLUSIVE) Variety
The Dobre Brothers are bringing their YouTube stunts, pranks and music on the road with a 21-stop live tour this year.
- Interview with Michael Rubenstein, President of AppNexus - Nasdaq Disruptors Nasdaq
Elyse Southwell interviews Michael Rubenstein, President of AppNexus. Watch the video above or read the transcript below: Elyse Southwell: Live at.
- CNN Launches App on Magic Leap One Headset Nasdaq
CNN is coming to augmented reality : The news network launched an app on Magic Leap 's AR headset Thursday, streaming live programming and on-demand.
- 'The Lion King': Mixed reviews for Disney's 'deepfake' remake Yahoo Finance
It appears that early buzz on Twitter following the premiere of Disney's grand CGI remake of The Lion King, which raved about movie, may have been a bit ...
- Sony Pictures Has Open-Sourced Software Used to Make ‘Into the Spider-Verse’ Nasdaq
Sony Pictures Imageworks has contributed a software tool used to create movies like "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse," "Hotel Transylvania 3," "Alice in ...
- Samsung Teases Foldable Phone Ahead of February 20 Unpacked Event Variety
The company will use its Unveiled event to officially introduce its first foldable phone, if a new teaser trailer is any indication.
- How Microsoft (MSFT) Is Making Inroads Into The Connected Car Space Nasdaq
Shutterstock photoThe shift of focus from 'under the hood' to the 'car console' has opened doors for advanced technologies such as artificial.
- Apple Says Trump Tariffs Could Make Apple Watch, Homepod More Expensive Variety
The Trump administration's proposed $200 billion tariffs on goods imported from China could have a significant impact on Apple's products and services, the ...
- 15 Black Women Who Are Paving The Way In STEM And Breaking Barriers Essence.com
Despite seemingly insurmountable odds in the STEM world, the 15 trailblazers in this list have remained unmoved.
- Facebook India Hires Former Head of Fox’s Hotstar Streaming Service Variety
Facebook India has hired Ajit Mohan, former CEO of 21st Century Fox's Hotstar streaming *service*, as managing director and vice president.
- Android TV Head of Product Sascha Prueter Hired as Vewd’s New CPO Variety
Connected TV specialist Vewd has hired one of Google's key Android TV staffers: Sascha Prueter, who previously was head of product for Google's Android TV ...
- Starz Available for $5 a Month for Three Months Through the Holidays Nasdaq
Starz is having an online holiday sale: The premium cable network is selling three months of its online streaming *service* for $5 per month, down from.
- Tiffany's Closet receives loads of donations from the community The Channels
Heaps of clothes and baby items lined the walls of East Campus Center Room 6 after Tiffany's Closet opened for donations this Friday. Tiffany's Closet is a new ...
- Ted Sarandos on How Netflix Predicted the Future of TV Nasdaq
When Ted Sarandos first met with Netflix founder Reed Hastings about working for his start-up online video-rental *service* in 1999, Hastings laid.
- ‘Mortal Engines’ Tops Studios’ TV Ad Spending Variety
In this week's edition of the Variety Movie Commercial Tracker, powered by the TV advertising attention analytics company iSpot.tv, Universal Pictures claims the ...
- Young Wyoming Women Exploring STEM Careers KCWY 13 Where News Comes First
Middle and high school girls took a trip to Central Wyoming College for a STEM conference earlier this week. We spoke with the young ladies about their ...
- CULTURE + CODE Brings Entertainment, Diversity To MLB All-Star Weekend The Shadow League
MLBs list of All-Star festivities for fans and the Washington D.C. community is plentiful and all encompassing. Theres something for everyone in D.C..
- Everything We Know About the New iPhone Variety
Apple is set to unveil the next versions of the iPhone at a press event in Cupertino, Calif. Wednesday, but plenty of details about the new phones have already ...
- Interview with Dylan Collins, CEO & Co-founder of Super Awesome - Nasdaq Disruptors Nasdaq
Elyse Southwell interviews Dylan Collins, CEO & Co-founder of Super Awesome. Watch the video above or read the transcript below: Elyse Southwell: Live with ...
- 48 Music Biz Jobs of Tomorrow -- And How to Get Them Billboard
Dozens of dream jobs in five categories, with the people who scored them explaining how they got there (and just what it is they do all day).
- Alphabet Stock Up on Better-Than-Expected Earnings Despite $5 Billion Fine Variety
Alphabet investors shrugged off the European Union's $5 billion fine against the company, sending its stock price up sharply after the Google parent announced ...
- AT&T’s Ellation Launches Studios in Burbank & Tokyo to Produce Crunchyroll Originals Nasdaq
Ellation , AT&T's subsidiary for online video subscription services, is expanding into the original *content* space: The company has launched two studios in ...
- AI And Farming: How IBM Is Bringing Cutting-Edge Technology To One Of The World's Oldest Industries Nasdaq
valentinrussanov for Getty images“If agriculture goes wrong, nothing else will have a chance to go right in the country” ~ M. S..
- NBA Inks Facebook Pact for Video Recaps of All NBA, WNBA, NBA 2K League and NBA G League Games Variety
NBA Digital announced a deal with Facebook under which all NBA, WNBA, NBA G League and NBA 2K League game recaps will be available on Facebook ...
- McDonald's Embraces Tech To Boost Revenues Nasdaq
McDonald's (MCD) is setting out to resolve an age-old problem of ordering fast food under pressure: hungry, unprepared, and with the impatient masses lined up ...
- Mapping Google's Self-Driving Efforts Nasdaq
Shutterstock photo“We're building the world's most experienced driver” ~ WaymoGoogle began its self-driving initiative as a project almost a decade.
- Matthew McConaughey Wants to Make You Fall Asleep, Partners With Calm App Nasdaq
Matthew McConaughey wants you to fall asleep while listening to his soothing voice: McConaughey has partnered with Calm , an app promoting.
- This Is Why You Shouldn’t Neglect Your Mental Health When You’re Trying to Conceive SheKnows
The topic of fertility can be freaky. Since many young women spend their 20s (and some of their 30s) actively trying to not get pregnant, trying to conceive can ...
- Apple Strikes Partnership With Genius on Lyrics, Apple Music Web Player Variety
Lyrics startup Genius has entered a partnership with Apple that will bring an Apple Music web player to Genius.com, letting subscribers of the music *service* ...
- Secret Location’s ‘The Great C’ VR Film Launches on Oculus Rift, HTC Vive Variety
Entertainment One's VR subsidiary Secret Location launched its latest VR production “The Great C” on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive Tuesday. “The Great C,” a ...
- Google Chief Sundar Pichai Explains Early-Stage China Plans Variety
Google CEO, Sundar Pichai says that plans to launch search and news products in China are still at a “very early” stage. He explained that a censored product ...
- Watch Rappers Try to Rescue a Puppy in VR (NSFW) Variety
Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available. Click here to visit our frequently asked questions about HTML5 video.
- Why Millennials Are Prone to Working on Vacation Nasdaq
This *content* is made possible by our sponsor; the views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect ...
- AI For The Little Guy: MoneyLion Uses Machine Learning To Build Consumer Financial Products Nasdaq
The AI projects of huge firms like IBM, Facebook and Google get headlines and center much of the buzz around the technology. This tends to focus the.
- Interview with Lewis Gersh, CEO of Pebble Post - Nasdaq Disruptors Nasdaq
Elyse Southwell interviews Lewis Gersh, CEO of Pebble Post. Watch the video above or read the transcript below:Elyse Southwell: Live at the Nasdaq.
- Pandora Isn’t Just Looking for a New CEO, But Also a New Narrative Variety
With Tim Westergren leaving Pandora, it may be time for the company to find a new narrative.
- BitTorrent Sells to Blockchain Entrepreneur Justin Sun Nasdaq
File-sharing pioneer BitTorrent Inc. has been sold to Justin Sun , a blockchain entrepreneur best known for the Tron platform and its TRX.
- Top Analysts Love These 4 Tech Stocks Nasdaq
Any investor can strike lightning with a stellar investment. Third richest man in the world Warren Buffett says, “You don't need to be a rocket.
- Samsung’s VP of Immersive Nick DiCarlo Has Left the Company Variety
One of the key figures behind Samsung's Gear VR headset has left the company: Nick DiCarlo, whose official title at Samsung was VP immersive products ...
- Survios to Open VR Arcade in Torrance, Partner With Theaters, Retailers on VR Pods Variety
Los Angeles-based VR startup Survios is going places: The company plans to open its very own VR arcade in Torrance, California in the coming months, and ...
- Free Streaming Service Tubi Launches Branded Partner Channels Nasdaq
Ad-supported streaming *service* Tubi has teamed up with a number of publishers including Dramafever, Complex, Dove Channel and Shout Factory to launch.
- Google Picks Nvidia Graphic Cards In New AI Cloud Services Nasdaq
Chip darling Nvidia just got a major boost from search engine giant Alphabet Inc., which has announced plans to integrate Nvidia Inc.'s Tesla P4 graphic cards ...
- Photos: Fans cheer on the San Antonio Spurs during the 2018 Silver and Black Open Scrimmage mySA
The AT&T Center bled silver and black Wednesday night as Spurs fans cheered during the 2018 Silver & Black Open Scrimmage. The free event was presented ...
- Lenny Kravitz: ‘I Never Wanted to Be a Star; I Wanted to Be a Musician’ Variety
“I would take my music around to the labels and would get the whole 'It's not black enough' [response]. … The people at the R&B A&Rs couldn't deal with the ...
- Google Launches Cameo, a Video Q&A App for Celebrities Nasdaq
Google has launched a new video app that can only be used by a very select audience: Cameo allows celebrities to record short video responses.
- Qello Strikes Deals With Nokia, Vubiquity as It Aims to Grow B2B Biz (EXCLUSIVE) Variety
Qello has struck deals with Nokia and Vubiquity as it aims to build out a business helping others kickstart their video services.
- IBM's Astonishing Patent Strategy Shows Where It's Going Next Nasdaq
IBM (IBM) is set to top the list of patent holders for the 24th year in a row in the U.S. This is no ordinary feat. IBM is the only company to have.
- ‘Pacific Rim’ Anime Series Heads Huge Netflix Originals Slate in Asia Variety
A “Pacific Rim” anime series and Chinese-language “Triad Princess” are among a slate of new shows unveiled by Netflix on Thursday, part of the global ...
- Twitter Shuts Down Accounts of Vice Co-Founder Gavin McInnes, Proud Boys Ahead of ‘Unite the Right’ Rally Nasdaq
Twitter suspended the accounts of Vice Magazine co-founder Gavin McInnes and his far-right Proud Boys group Friday afternoon. The suspension.
- Katy Perry Praises Taylor Swift for Political Instagrams (EXCLUSIVE) Variety
Katy Perry and Taylor Swift have had a complicated relationship for the last few years.
- Cambridge Analytica, Facebook and You: A Privacy Primer Variety
There has been a lot of attention on the data Facebook is collecting from its users following this weekend's revelations that Trump campaign-linked Cambridge ...
- RIAA Issues Bullish Mid-Year Report: Revenue Up 10%, Streaming Now 75% of Total Variety
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) issued a bullish mid-year report today: Total revenue from recorded music rose 10% to $4.6 billion year ...
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Blasts Theater Owners as ‘Strangling’ Movie Business Variety
Reed Hastings fired back at cinema chains Friday, with the Netflix chief accusing theater owners of "strangling the movie business" by refusing to budge on ...
- Concert Review: Beck Comes Up a Winner in Party-Starting Hollywood Bowl Show Variety
The first time I ever saw Beck in concert, before “Mellow Gold” made him a star, at a small, long-defunct club on a dodgy section of Pico Blvd., he wore a ...
- Technology hub planned for Grand Bahama future Bahamas Tribune
THE government has adopted new measures to accelerate the economic turn around in Grand Bahama, Prime Minister Dr Hubert Minnis said yesterday as he ...