Reach Robotics is developing gaming monster robots that are controlled by a smartphone or tablets. The startup’s Mecha Monsters bridge the physical and digital components of the gaming world and come with accessories that provide special abilities.
- Robots to the fore – Key insights for New Zealand Business into RPA in 2019 ChannelLife New Zealand
From making artificial intelligence a business reality to closer ties to human colleagues, robotic process automation is gearing up for a strong 2019. Machine ...
- How Robots and AI are Creating the 21st-Century Surgeon Robotics Business Review
Advances in software and new technologies are moving surgical robots beyond hardware to create better surgeons and improve patient outcomes.
- Warehousing and logistics robot shipments to reach nearly 1 million units annually by 2022 Modern Materials Handling
Research by Tractica highlights mobile robot platforms, shuttle AS/RS, industrial robotic manipulators and gantry robots as drivers of market growth.
- ATX West Preview: CROs, Robots, Escape Rooms and Super Soakers Robotics Business Review
The ATX West event in Anaheim, Calif., promises to bring lots of discussion, and a bit of fun, around automation in the manufacturing space.
- Warehousing and Logistics Robot Shipment to Reach Nearly 1 Million Units Annually by 2022, According to Tractica Business Wire
BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A growing number of warehousing and logistics companies are incorporating robots to reap the benefits of speed, ...
- iRobot Terra Robot Mower Launches, Entering a Crowded Market for Lawn Care Robotics Business Review
The new Terra robot mower from iRobot includes smart mapping and simpler wireless beacon communication setups for users looking to automate lawn cutting.
- The Exoskeleton Wearable Robots Market at $130 Million in 2018, is Anticipated to Reach $5.2 Billion by 2025 - Medical Exoskeletons Dominate the Revenue - ResearchAndMarkets.com Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wearable Robots, Exoskeletons: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2019-2025" report from Wintergreen ...
- Inspection Robots Market 2023 Research Report Analysis, Growth Prospects, Busine News.MarketSizeForecasters.com
Inspection Robots market research report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users ...
- The Essential Interview: Dr. Aaron Edsinger, Hello Robot Inc. Robotics Business Review
A proven entrepreneur and innovative robot designer, Aaron Edsinger shares the journey of working in the human-collaborative robots field.
- Global Surgical Robotics Markets to 2024: Expected to Reach $98 Billion, Growing at a CAGR of 8.4% - ResearchAndMarkets.com Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Surgical Robotics Market (2018 - 2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. “Global ...
- Robots.Jobs addresses robotics skills shortage with national approach Robot Report
The lack of qualified software and hardware engineers is a challenge for the robotics industry and users, and Robots.Jobs aims to help.
- Menlo Ventures Hires Houman Haghighi as Business Development Partner Associated Press
MENLO PARK, Calif., Jan. 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Menlo Ventures, a leading venture capital firm known for investments in Uber, Roku, Bitsight, Carta ...
- This 27-year-old built the world's first gaming robot and now he's partnered with Apple and Amazon CNBC
Silas Adekunle is the co-founder and CEO of Reach Robotics, which has raised $10 million behind its MekaMon gaming robot.
- Excellent Growth of Service Robot Market 2019 : Top Key Players – Intuitive Surgical, IRobot, Dyson, Neato Robotics Cryptocurrency News
Overview of *Service* Robot Market Report 2019. *Service* robot is an actuated mechanism programmable in two or more axes with a degree of autonomy, moving ...
- DroneClash Preps for Second Annual Counter-Drone Competition Robotics Business Review
After the Gatwick Airport drone incident, excitement is building for the second annual counter-drone competition to study anti-drone measures.
- Global Healthcare Robotics Market to Reach $11.44 Billion by 2023 PRNewswire
FREMONT, California, January 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled "Global Healthcare Robotics ...
- Interactive Robots Market 2019 includes Players/Suppliers, Type, Product Category, Application and Specification Cryptocurrency News
The Interactive Robots Market report gives analysis on market position and estimates, categorizes the global market size by key companies, type, application, ...
- Avi Reichental Chosen to Guide Apollo Robotics as Company Nears Commercialization of Autonomous Drone Surveying Solution Business Wire
Apollo Robotics, a leading provider of affordable autonomous drone solutions for land surveys, today announced the re-election of Avi Reichental as it.
- Data-driven future awaits economy Bangkok Post
In 2019, emerging technologies ranging from the Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) to multiple cloud are continuing to gain ...
- Automation, AI pressure factory labour market Bangkok Post
The technological disruption caused by automated systems and artificial intelligence (AI) is pressuring the country's labour market, particularly the manufacturing ...
- Global Smart Toys Market Acquisitions, Dynamics, Innovations In Technology And Forecast BY 2027 Tech News Store
The Smart Toys report provides Latest trends,dynamics , Financials condition of market with Various opportunities as well as Threats in the target market.
- Robotic Flexible Washer Market- BvL Oberflachentechnik, Durr Ecoclean, Fives Cinetic Corp, Cleaning Technologies Group &more.. Crypto News
Robotic Flexible Washer Market. The report provides a global analysis of Robotic Flexible Washer Market data from 2019 to 2025. The report reveals the ...
- Reach Robotics CEO Silas Adekunle awarded honorary degree TechSPARK
MekaMon creator awarded Doctor of Technology for his contribution to entrepreneurship and tech development. 24th July 2018. UWE Bristol awarded the ...
- Did Johnson & Johnson Just Spit in Alphabet's Face? The Motley Fool
J&J's latest acquisition might appear to threaten its partnership with Alphabet to develop robotic surgical systems. But another player could be affected even ...
- Electric Truck Startup Rivian Nets $700 Million In Funding Round Led By Amazon Investor's Business Daily
Rivian Automotive announced a funding round of $700 million led by Amazon, as interest in the electric truck startup and potential Tesla challenger grows.
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) Market Size to Reach $7.4 Billion by 2026 with CAGR 16.7% During 2018 - 2026 - Press Release Digital Journal
126.96.36.199. Global Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) Market Revenue and Growth Rate Comparison By Type (2015-2026)
- Global Smart Toys Market 2018 Key Players, Share, trade Key Drivers Tech News Store
Marketresearch.biz adds International Smart Toys Market Magnitude, Position and Prediction 2018-2027 new report back to its analysis info. The Smart Toys ...
- This start-up is launching a remote-controlled ‘grocery store on wheels' Washington Post
Robomart has created an autonomous vehicle filled with *fresh* groceries that can be ordered using an app.
- Global Smart Toys Market Size, Industry Status & Growth Opportunity Tech News Store
A latest report on Global Smart Toys Market 2018 forecast a conclusive study on the Smart Toys Market industry on a global and area-wise level. The accession ...
- Business Insider talks to Silas Adekunle, the 27-year-old Nigerian making waves in the world of robotics engineering Pulse Nigeria
The 27-year-old Nigerian-born gamer is believed to be among the best brains in the field of robotics and one of the leading robotics engineer in the world.
- China, US open trade talks as Beijing says exports rebound Lexington Herald Leader
U.S. and Chinese negotiators opened talks Thursday on a sprawling trade dispute as Beijing reported its January exports rebounded despite President Donald ...
- Luckily, AI still needs humans to succeed Qrius
Humans look at AI in both awe and fear. When I tell folks that I work for a company that builds AI-powered virtual assistants, they frequently ask me if AI is close to ...
- This 27-year-old developed the world's first gaming robot and scored distribution deals with Apple and Amazon CNBC
Silas Adekunle, co-founder and CEO of Reach Robotics wants to get the "MekaMon" into every home.
- Search for Shackleton's lost Endurance ship defeated by bad weather and bad luck The Telegraph
A British-led expedition to find the Endurance, Sir Ernest Shackleton's ship, has been defeated by horrendous weather and pack ice – the very conditions that ...
- India in for digital transformation: Report The Asian Age
Bangalore: India is on the cusp of a digital transformation, thanks to the spread of high-speed data services. Not just that, as new age technologies like digital, ...
- Basic Income May Lead to More Regulations in Robotics & Geopolitics Robotics Business Review
Basic income schemes are being explored by a number of governments worldwide, but they're only one example of policy reactions to robotics and AI.
- iRobot, Grubhub, Broadcom, Intel and Marvell highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Yahoo Finance
For Immediate Release. Chicago, IL – February 15, 2018 – Zacks Equity Research iRobot Corporation IRBT as the Bull of the Day, Grubhub Inc. GRUB as the ...
- Meet The Young Robotics Entrepreneur Who Got A Dream Deal With Apple Forbes Now
Nigerian-British tinkerer Silas Adekunle has hit a sweet spot for robotics and gaming, and Apple have jumped on his idea.
- Global Industry 4.0 Market Worth USD 155.30 Billion by 2024 - Press Release Digital Journal
Global industry 4.0 market expected to reach approximately USD 155.30 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of slightly above 14.9% between 2018 and 2024.
- 14 Worst Pieces Of Dating Advice, According To 14 Real Women Elite Daily
There's tons of good dating advice out there. That being said, there's also tons of not-so-great dating advice out there. And, unfortunately, some of the worst ...
- Jobs Roundup: Nintendo veteran joins Reach Robotics GamesIndustry.biz
It can be difficult keeping track of the various comings and goings in the games industry, which is why we compile them in semi-regular round-ups. If you have ...
- What's moving markets today: Live updates CNN
Here's what investors are paying attention to, from Heineken earnings to President Trump's latest comments on trade.
- 26-year-old Nigerian Silas Adekunle is World’s Highest Paid Robotics Engineer Eurweb.com
*Meet 26-year-old Nigeria entrepreneur Silas Adekunle, who is currently the highest paid robotics engineer in the world! After graduating from the University of ...
- Reach Robotics appoints James Honeywell as Marketing Director Gamasutra
25.09.18 - Reach Robotics, the creators of MekaMon - the worldrsquo;s first augmented reality gaming robot - has appointed Nintendo veteran James Hon.
- Press Releases- Reach Robotics release new MekaMon game modes Reach Robotics release new MekaMon game modes Gamasutra
Bristol, UK, 17th December 2018. Embargoed 00:01 18th December 2018Just a month after the launch of MekaMon V2, Reach Robotics have announced the fir.
- Mobile Cobots Reach for the Stars in Japan Robotics Business Review
Mobile cobots from several major robotics vendors were demonstrated in Tokyo, but most are still at the proof-of-concept phase.
- Big Data, IoT And AI, Part One: Three Sides Of The Same Coin Forbes
Big Data, AI, and IoT are three of the most widely misappropriated terms of recent times, and many do not know how these technologies are linked, or how they ...
- News UK robotics company launches new educational app 14th, Jan Reach Robotics, the firm behind the BusinessCloud
Reach Robotics, the firm behind the 'MekaMon' robot, already comes with an app for gaming and is now planning an accompanying education app.
- For superintendents, small districts equal big jobs | Education Walla Walla Union-Bulletin
TOUCHET — Susan Bell loves every inch of the Touchet School District, from recently-renovated classrooms flaunting new technology to the leak-prone ag shop ...
- Harmonic Drive System Market 2019 – HDSI, Leaderdrive, Beijing CTKM Harmonic Drive, BHDI, Zhejiang Laifual Market Reports
Harmonic Drive System consisting of wave generator bearing (top left), flexspline cup (top right) and circular spline ring (bottom).It is very commonly ...
- Face off with disruption: What are the challenges and priorities for geospatial industry leaders Geospatial World
In an age of disruptions, much of what will happen in times to come is unpredictable. What is impossible today will become mainstream tomorrow, and only those ...
- This 26-year-old Nigerian is now the highest paid robotics engineer in the world Face2Face Africa
A 26-year-old Nigerian, credited for building the world's first gaming robot, has just become the highest paid in the field of Robotic engineering. Silas Adekunle ...
- The World's First Gaming Robot Evolves - Reach Robotics Launches Mekamon V2 TweakTown
Bristol, 15th October 2018, Embargoed 00:01 16th October 2018. Reach Robotics, the Bristol-based robotics start-up, has today launched the next generation of ...
- THE WORLD'S FIRST GAMING ROBOT EVOLVES – REACH ROBOTICS LAUNCHES MEKAMON V2 Gamasutra
Bristol, 15th October 2018, Embargoed 00:01 16th October 2018 Reach Robotics, the Bristol-based robotics start-up, has today launched the next genera.
- Reach Robotics closes $7.5M Series A for its augmented reality bots TechCrunch
After years of research and development, Reach Robotics has closed a $7.5 million Series A, co-led by Korea Investment Partners (KiP) and IGlobe, to bring its ...
- CMR Surgical announces the appointment of Ingeborg Øie as Chief Financial Officer GlobeNewswire
CMR Surgical Limited ("CMR Surgical" or the "Company"). CMR Surgical announces the appointment of Ingeborg Øie as Chief Financial Officer. Cambridge, UK ...
- Frontier Technologies for Greater Good BusinessLine
Digitisation has touched every aspect of human life. It is also altering how organisations look at business sectors, markets, *service* their customers and ideate ...
- Rethink Robotics closes its doors WTWH Media, LLC
Rethink Robotics, the Boston, Mass.-based maker of collaborative robots Baxter and Sawyer, shut its doors. Rethink was founded in 2008 by Rodney Brooks.
- Meet the young Nigerian who built the world's first gaming robots Pulse Nigeria
Named as one of Forbes' 30 Under 30 in Europe under the technology category, Silas shows no signs of letting down.
- Social robot maker Jibo sells off assets Robot Report
Social robot maker Jibo has sold its IP assets. According to a former Jibo executive, New York-based investment firm SQN Venture Partners is the new owner.
- War With China? Antiwar.com
These days, the trade "war" between the Trump administration and China is regularly in the headlines and, sometimes, so are the bases the Chinese are ...
- AR Gaming Just Got More Personal With Mekamon 2.0 Al-Bawaba
Reach Robotics has launched the second generation of its augmented reality (AR) fighting robot, Mekamon - and it's weirdly adorable.In February, TechRadar ...
- Meet The British Robotics Start-Up About To Hit The Big Time With Apple Forbes Now
Bristol-based start-up Reach Robotics will announce today that it's won a crucial deal with Apple which will see the US technology giant promote its MekaMon ...
- Global Industrial Robotics Market Outlook (2017-2026): Expected to Reach $97.41 Billion - ResearchAndMarkets.com Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Robotics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- 10 biggest robotics stories of 2018 Robot Report
2018 was quite an eventful year for the robotics industry. It was full of ups and downs, of course, but it will unfortunately be remembered more for the downs than ...
- 26-year-old Nigerian highest paid robotics engineer in the world Report Focus News
A 26-year-old Nigerian, credited for building the world's first gaming robot, Silas Adekunle, has become the highest paid in the field of robotic engineering.
- Robots for Rent – Why Raa... Robotics Online
Robotics as a *Service* (RaaS) delivers robots on demand, when and where you need them.
- Here's how Disney animatronics may become more lifelike Orlando Business Journal
The Walt Disney Co. (NYSE: DIS) is known for its cutting-edge technology, including some of the best animatronics in the theme park business, because the ...
- Robotic Polishing Machine Market 2019-2025 by Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) B2B Reports News
Robotic Polishing Machine Market Report contribute in analysing the growth factors in upcoming years. This report provides market overview which includes ...
- OB7 Arm Offers Security, Seven Degrees of Cobot Freedom Robotics Business Review
Productive Robotics' OB7 collaborative robot is built to be more agile and more secure than many other cobots, says President Zac Bogart.
- This gaming robot will fight other robots IRL and in AR Mashable
Reach Robotics have designed the world's first gaming robot called MekaMon that battles in real life and in augmented reality.
- Warehouse Robotics Market Expected to Reach $5,186 Million by 2023, Globally PR Newswire
PORTLAND, Oregon and PUNE, India, May 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled "Warehouse ...
- 4 Ways Robotics Will Affect Agriculture in 2019 Robotics Business Review
Agricultural robots, sometimes known as agribots, are seen as one of the key trends that will deeply influence agriculture in 2019.
- Cartoning Equipment Market Report 2018-2023 Focuses On Top Companies, Research Methodology, Drivers and Opportunities – Daily Updates Daily Updates
Report Title on: Global Cartoning Equipment Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023. The Cartoning Equipment Market ...
- Nigerian Adekunle Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer AllAfrica.com
Silas Adekunle credited for building the world's first gaming robot and has just become the highest paid in the field of Robotic engineering. He has also been ...
- How Autonomous Mobile Robots are Changing the Logistics Landscape Robotics Business Review
As the e-commerce and on-demand economy continue to grow worldwide, a new generation of autonomous mobile robots are helping companies tackle major ...
- Surgical Robotics Market to Reach a Market Size of $98 Billion by 2024 - KBV Research PRNewswire
NEW DELHI, December 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new report Surgical Robotics Market (2018-2024), published by KBV Research, the Surgical ...
- Swarm Robotics Promises to Boost Diagnostics, Treat Cancer Robotics Business Review
Tiny robots may not be very intelligent individually, but swarm robotics could make invasive diagnostics and healthcare procedures easier.
- Robotics in 2019 — Experts Offer More Predictions Robotics Business Review
AI, autonomous vehicles, and robotics in 2019 will be faster, more accountable, and more connected than ever before, predict industry leaders.
- Epson Robots Brings Advanced Vision, Force Guidance to Battery Show Robotics Business Review
Epson Robots will be showing its most advanced robot arms for a variety of industrial uses at the Battery Show in Novi, Mich., this week.
- Amazon, Walmart adding more robots: What about jobs? Fast Company
Companies like Amazon and Walmart say their automation efforts will lead to new jobs, but critics worry about the humans who could be phased out.
- US Space Robotics Market Expected to Reach $4 Billion by 2023 Via Satellite
The value of the U.S. space robotics market is expected to grow to $4.36 billion by 2023. Growing importance of on-orbit satellite servicing, on-orbit ...
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for the Robotics Fan on Your List Robotics Business Review
Welcome to the Robotics Business Review 2018 Holiday Gift Guide! If you're a fan of robotics, there's certainly a wide variety of gift options for the holiday ...
- Beverly pharma robotics company names new CEO Boston Business Journal
Beverly-based HighRes Biosolutions Inc. has named a new CEO as it aims to expand the reach of its robotic arms throughout the pharmaceutical world.
- Robotic Lawn Mower Market to Reach $1,437 Million, Globally, by 2025 at 12.9% CAGR, Says Allied Market Research PRNewswire
PORTLAND, Oregon, December 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing dependence on robotics due to advent of artificial intelligence, growing penetration of...
- RightHand Robotics Picks a Holiday Gift of Series B Funding Robotics Business Review
RightHand Robotics Inc. today announced raising $23 million in Series B funding. The Somerville, Mass.-based company, which makes robotic piece-picking ...
- Global Spending on Robots, Drones to Top $115B in 2019, Says IDC Robotics Business Review
Global spending on robotics systems and drones will surpass $115 billion in 2019, a new update from analyst firm IDC states.
- UiPath Raises Series C Funding as Robotic Process Automation Gets Growth Spurt Robotics Business Review
UiPath's rapid growth reflects interest in robotic process automation worldwide, across industries and among governments and companies of all sizes.
- Vector AMRs From Waypoint Robotics Bring Accuracy to Factories Robotics Business Review
Waypoint Robotics' Vector AMRs combine a straightforward user interface, a rugged design, and a high degree of perception and navigation to serve factories.
- European Swarm Robotics Develops Continent's Competitiveness, Awareness Robotics Business Review
Multiple institutions are working on European swarm research, as the EU identifies coordination of robotics underwater, in the air, and on land as a goal.
- Robot Design: The Curious Case of Social, Household Robot Aesthetics Robotics Business Review
Robot design must incorporate user needs as well as technical advances and aesthetics, writes guest columnist Alexandre Colle.
- MiR500 Carries Heavier Loads, Grows Base for Mobile Industrial Robots Robotics Business Review
Mobile Industrial Robots nearly tripled sales for the second year in a row, and its MiR500 autonomous mobile robot is increasing user productivity.
- Cobot Maker Rethink Robotics Shuts Down Robotics Business Review
Rethink Robotics Inc., a pioneer in collaborative robots, closed its doors yesterday. The Boston-based company had received a lot of attention for its Baxter and ...
- Cobot Market Outlook Still Strong, Says Interact Analysis Robotics Business Review
In this infographic, Interact Analysis summarizes findings from its report on the cobot market. It expects collaborative robot demand to keep growing.
- 6 Trends and Takeaway Messages from the 2018 AI World Conference Robotics Business Review
At the AI World conference in Boston, speakers tackled issues of ethics, humanity, and how to manage more data for machine learning models.
- Juniper Research: Robotic Process Automation Revenues in Banking & Financial Services to Reach $1.2bn by 2023 Business Wire
Juniper Research has found that Robotic Process Automation (RPA) revenues in banking will reach $1.2 billion by 2023.
- 8 delivery robots that want to deliver your packages and pizzas Fast Company
If these robotics startups get their way, this could be the year delivery robots become a regular sight on city streets.
- How a Robot Named Milo Helps Children With Autism Develop Social Skills Robotics Business Review
Michelle McFarlin, a RoboBusiness at CES speaker, explains the autism curriculum for RoboKind's Milo, a robot to develop social skills.
- Chinese startup Makeblock's robots are invading classrooms Fast Company
A young entrepreneur turned his hobby into Makeblock, a booming business that's helping students around the world learn by building robots.
- 5 Ways Retail Robots Are Disrupting the Industry Robotics Business Review
Retail robots are moving from trials to wider deployment, and consumers will be able to benefit from better stockkeeping and more available *service*.