Reach Robotics is developing gaming monster robots that are controlled by a smartphone or tablets. The startup’s Mecha Monsters bridge the physical and digital components of the gaming world and come with accessories that provide special abilities.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- INFICON Sees Growth for Robotic Leak Testing in Auto Industry Business Wire (press release) Full coverage
- Global Cloud Robotics Market Opportunities to 2023: Market will Reach $16.1 Billion USD by 2023 PR Newswire (press release)
- Global Cloud Robotics Technologies, Solutions, Challenges, and Market Opportunities 2018-2023 ... Business Wire (press release)
- Global Cloud Robotics Market Opportunities 2018-2023: Forecasts for Cloud Robotics Apps, Services, and Components GlobeNewswire (press release) Full coverage
- Infographic: Is AI Beating Humanity at Its Own Game? Robotics Business Review Full coverage
- Robotics, Workforce Development Go Hand in Hand, Say A3 Leaders at RoboBusiness Robotics Business Review Full coverage
- Epson Robots Launches Force Guide, Synthis Robot at Pack Expo Robotics Business Review Full coverage
- Reach for the Stars, if You Dare, With This Leveraged Space Stock The Motley Fool Canada Full coverage
- E-scooter rage: Auckland man fumes at $100 penalty from Lime New Zealand Herald Full coverage
- Intuitive Surgical's Revenue Beat 'Was Not Enough' As Shares Dip Investor's Business Daily Full coverage