ShotTracker, a wrist sensor, net sensor and an app, is the first piece of affordable, wearable tech for basketball players who want to improve their shooting. ShotTracker automatically tracks shot attempts, makes, and misses.
- ShotTracker Data Helping Oklahoma State Hoops Performance SportsBusiness Daily
The system informs players of their hot spots on the floor, data which the coaches can then use Photo: OKLAHOMA STATE The Oklahoma State men's ...
- China Looks Abroad For SOE Investment pymnts.com
Financial Sector News: China is looking for foreign investments in its larger state-owned enterprises (SOEs).
- Canucks prospects tracker: Gadjovich grows with the Comets The Province
It's the latest edition of the weekly tracker, where we tally up the efforts of the Vancouver Canucks' highest-profile prospects: Utica Comets forward Jonah ...
- Ex-Microsoft Exec To Lead Apple Smart Home Unit pymnts.com
Smart Home News: Sam Jadallah, the former CEO of a smart lock company Otto and former Microsoft executive, has been hired to head up home initiatives at ...
- ShotTracker makes big debut in NCAA tournament at Sprint Center [PHOTOS] Kansas City Business Journal
ShotTracker LLC has checked off a number of firsts, several of which happened during this week's Hall of Fame Classic, an NCAA Division I basketball ...
- Disbursements Drop Anchor In Boat-Sharing Platforms pymnts.com
The new Tracker highlights the latest markets to adopt digital disbursement solutions, including escrow, sports betting and boat-sharing platforms, and prisons.
- ShotTracker scores big deal: NCAA early-season tourney (Video) - Kansas City Business Kansas City Business Journal
For the first time, ShotTracker LLC's technology will be showcased during an NCAA Division I basketball game. The Merriam-based sports stats and analytics ...
- ShotTracker gets OK for coaches to use in-game (Video) - Kansas City Business Kansas City Business Journal
The NCAA will let coaches at the Hall of Fame Classic use ShotTracker LLC's technology during games at Sprint Center — a first for Division I basketball.
- Canucks prospects tracker: High-flying Hughes dials it back up Montreal Gazette
It's the latest edition of the weekly tracker, where we tally up the efforts of the Vancouver Canucks' highest-profile prospects.
- In NCAA Experiment, ShotTracker Will Introduce Data Revolution To College Basketball Forbes
For the first time in a Division I basketball game, tech will be allowed on the court.
- Merriam sports tech company scores $10.4M funding boost Kansas City Business Journal
With its latest funding injection, Merriam-based ShotTracker LLC is focused on growth. The basketball analytics tech company raised $10.4 million in a Series A ...
- ShotTracker's Ross: Funding round will help company 'run fast,' go beyond hoops data Kansas City Business Journal
The COO and co-founder says a recent $10.4 million fundraising round will help the Merriam sports tech company expand its reach internationally and go ...
- 2019 Startups to Watch: ShotTracker sensors detect high-scoring year for sports tech firm Startland News
ShotTracker is a sensor-based technology that tracks statistics and analytics for basketball practice and games in real-time.
- The best sport-specific activity trackers for baseball, golf, soccer, and more Business Insider
If you want to improve at baseball, basketball, soccer, golf, or boxing, there's a great sport-specific activity tracker out there for you. These are the best ones you ...
- ShotTracker Raises $10.4 Million Series A, Including Repeat Participation By David Stern Forbes Now
Basketball statistical and analytical company ShotTracker has raised $10.4 million in a Series A round of funding, including participation by former NBA ...
- Connected Wearable Devices in Healthcare, 2019-2024: Wearables in Medical, Wellness and Fitness Markets by Device Type, Body Area, Solution Type and Health Concerns - ResearchAndMarkets.com Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connected Wearable Devices in Healthcare: Wearables in Medical, Wellness, and Fitness Markets by Device Type, Body ...
- Shot Tracker system paying dividends for Cowboys | OSU Sports Stillwater News Press
Maurice Calloo hasn't taken many 3-pointers during his first season at Oklahoma State, but he's made far fewer.
- Watch how ShotTracker technology works in real time Kansas City Star
Kansas-based company ShotTracker will partner with the NCAA's Hall of Fame Classic at Sprint Center in November to provide real-time stats and analytics to ...
- Business Owner Concerned About Crime After Man is Shot on West Side www.fox16.com
A Friday night in The Rock might mean a stop at Salute Wine & Spirits.
- Your Apps Know Where You Were Last Night, and They're Not Keeping It Secret New York Times
Dozens of companies use smartphone locations to help advertisers and even hedge funds. They say it's anonymous, but the data shows how personal it is.
- ShotTracker co-founder to speak during Global Entrepreneurship Week KU Today
LAWRENCE — As part of a nationwide celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week, co-founder and chief operating officer of DDSports Inc. Davyeon Ross will ...
- ShotTracker Named CES 2019 Innovation Awards Honoree PRNewswire
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Nov. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- ShotTracker, the revolutionary sensor-based system that delivers live stats and analytics via an app to ...
- Police Shooting at Motel Draws Reaction From Neighboring Businesses www.fox16.com
"At night I would not want to be open in this neighborhood," Buttram says.
- An app that uses AI to help you improve your basketball shot just raised $4 million TechCrunch
Let's be real: you are most certainly never going to be as good as Steve Nash, Chris Paul, James Harden — or really any professional NBA player.
- NCAA to Permit ShotTracker Technology on Benches at 2018 Hall of Fame Classic PR Newswire
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Oct. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- For the first time ever in Division I men's college basketball, teams competing at the 2018 Hall of Fame ...
- Integrating Analytics Technology Into the 2018 Hall of Fame Classic SportTechie
The 2018 Hall of Fame Classic was a test run for a potential game-altering rule change: Giving coaching staffs access to technology in-game.
- Most Wanted: Man sought in shooting outside of Nashville business WKRN News 2
Metro police identified Deundre Bridges, 30, as the man who shot another man in the chest outside of Cameron's Janitorial *Service* on Jefferson Street around ...
- ShotTracker stepping up its game; Merriam business to bring high-tech analytics to all levels of basketball Shawnee Mission Post
Driving by on I-35, you'd never know one of basketball's newest technological revolutions is about to be launched from a former warehouse on the frontage road ...
- Greenwood snowplow tracker helps drivers, business owners WISH-TV
Greenwood GIS technician Tom Maggard said the mapping system has been in place for snowplow drivers for about two years. Now, it's public.
- Armed robbery victim shot suspect dead at Sacramento business, sheriff says The Sacramento Bee
Sacramento County sheriff's detectives are investigating the fatal shooting of an armed robbery suspect by a person working at a north Sacramento business ...
- Convicted felon wanted after man shot outside Jefferson Street business WKRN News 2
Metro police are searching for a convicted felon after a man was shot in Nashville Monday night.
- Step inside ShotTracker’s new high-tech headquarters [PHOTOS] Kansas City Business Journal
ShotTracker COO Davyeon Ross talks about ShotTracker's progress and gives a guided tour of the company's new high-tech headquarters.
- Shot fired in Lexington business WKYT
LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - Police were called to Game King on Winchester Road Sunday afternoon when they got a call that shots had been fired inside.
- Already cautious, Cumberland business employees 'on high alert' after shooting WTHR
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - Business owners in Cumberland say they were already on edge because of a recent string of armed robberies in the area. Monday ...
- Bethlehem police investigating after 15 shots fired, one man shot in buttocks 69News WFMZ-TV
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The Bethlehem Police Department is investigating after 15 shots were fired on Friday, with one hitting a man in the buttocks and another ...
- KANNAPOLIS CAB SHOOTING: Employee shot twice during robbery at Kannapolis cab company WSOC Charlotte
Officials in Cabarrus County told Channel 9 the shooting happened around 7 a.m. at Carolina Taxi on South Main Street.
- Business owners speak out about street safety after overnight shooting NEWS10 ABC
Several people were treated at Albany Medical Center after shots were fired overnight outside a local club.
- 4 people injured in shooting at business in Madison suburb NEWS10 ABC
Police are responding to a report of an active shooter at a commercial building in a suburb of Madison, Wisconsin.
- 2018 'worst year for US school shootings' BBC News
This year, 113 people have been killed or injured in school shootings in the United States. That's the sobering finding of a project to count the annual toll of gun ...
- Update: Suspect Images Released in Fatal Shooting of Pawn Shop Owner www.fox16.com
Pine Bluff police officers say there was an exchange of gunfire inside the business.
- Business owner opens fire on 4 attempted burglars, shooting 1 WSB Atlanta
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - Police say a business owner opened fire on four attempted burglars who tried to smash their way into his store. One ended up with ...
- New Tech In Basketball May Give Teams More Of An Edge Forbes Now
One firm founded by a pair of hoops aficionados from Kansas hopes to take basketball to a whole new level. ShotTracker is a sensor-based system that captures ...
- Cabot Businesses Vandalized by Apparent Gun Shots www.fox16.com
"I looked and the window at this end of the building was gone."
- One person shot in attempted business armed burglary KTAL
One person was sent to the hospital after being shot in the chest in what Shreveport Police are calling an attempted armed burglary.
- David Stern built the modern NBA. Now he wants to change how we consume sports. The Washington Post
NEW YORK — The stars turn over, uniform designs head to the dust heap, even franchises change cities. But for much of the modern era, sports fandom has ...
- YouTube introduces feature tracking how much time is spent watching videos WTHR
(WTHR) — Google is about to make it a lot easier to track how much time you spend on YouTube. Believe it or not, it's the second most visited website in the ...
- KC tech startup scores $5M in funding, big-name investors Kansas City Business Journal
A Kansas City-area tech startup received a $5 million funding boost that comes with big-name advisers. The company's COO shares the details.
- NAIA tourney marks historical moment for ShotTracker Kansas City Business Journal
For Davyeon Ross, Wednesday marked a historical moment for his company. The Merriam sports tech company ShotTracker LLC rolled out its offering on its ...
- Meal Delivery Startup DoorDash Has a Shot at Profits. Yes, Really Bloomberg
A year ago, DoorDash Inc. looked like just another meal delivery app maker on its way out. The company was burning cash as it struggled to differentiate its ...
- Murder, assault and no solid leads. Then a business card found in the trash broke the Catholic Supply case St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Business card led officers to a suspect who appeared to have no ties to the business or the victims in the brutal attack.
- GASTONIA SHOOTINGS: Police investigating after shots fired into several Gastonia businesses WSOC Charlotte
Channel 9 reporter Gina Esposito is with officers as they work to determine whether shots fired into several businesses in Gastonia are connected, ...
- Police charge store owner who shot, killed man breaking into business WSB Atlanta
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said they have arrested the store owner who shot and killed a man who broke into a Charlotte, North Carolina, business.
- Five things on my desk, with ShotTracker’s Davyeon Ross Kansas City Star
Working with partners like Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson and coaches like Bill Self and John Calipari, tech firm ShotTracker makes plenty of ...
- EAST CHARLOTTE SHOOTING: Store owner who shot, killed man breaking into business out of jail WSOC Charlotte
Officers were called around 4:40 a.m. to the scene on East Independence Boulevard, near Albemarle Road.
- 3 people shot at Albuquerque business, suspect still on the run WKRG News 5
Albuquerque Police are searching for a man suspected of shooting three people inside a building on Broadway south of Gibson, near Woodward Road.
- Fitbit's OS update unveils new features and APIs Business Insider
This story was delivered to Business Insider Intelligence "Digital Health Briefing" subscribers hours before appearing on Business Insider. To be the first to know, ...
- The Daily Shot: The Percentage of Small Businesses Boosting Prices Hit the Highest Level in a Decade Wall Street Journal
To receive the Daily Shot newsletter in your inbox, please sign up at our Email Center. Previous issues of the Daily Shot are available online at ...
- Walgreens Employee Fatally Shoots Man After Photos Dispute Bloomberg
Oklahoma City (AP) -- An employee at a Tulsa Walgreens with a concealed-carry license fatally shot an armed man after an argument that began at the photo ...
- Lee County business shot by suspect still on the loose NBC2 News
A Lee County business was gunned down by a barrage of bullets, and the shooter is still on the loose.
- SHOOTING IN EAST CHARLOTTE: $15K reward offered to identify cellphone repair store owner's killer WSOC Charlotte
The video shows the suspect walking toward the FixEr Electronics store on North Sharon Amity Road, wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the word “love” written ...
- Pickup truck rams Detroit business, gets shot at by employee Fox 2 Detroit
The Detroit Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in locating and identifying a suspect in the break-in of an Eight Mile business on the city's west ...
- 911 calls released after store owner indicted in fatal break-in shooting WSOC Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte-Mecklenburg police have released 911 calls from the owner accused of shooting and killing a man who broke into his east ...
- Hot new basketball app uses AI to improve your shooting Cult of Mac
A new basketball app for iPhone or iPad uses AI to improve your shooting. Barely a month old, it's already part of NBA training.
- Predicting Airfare Is a $750 Million Business Bloomberg
Trying to predict the price of plane tickets has become something of a parlor game for companies looking to stand out in the online travel business. Microsoft ...
- Want cheaper insurance? You’ll have to wear a fitness tracker and send in your data Star-Telegram
Most people would jump at the chance to pay a little less for their insurance each month. But how much data would you be willing to hand over to get those lower ...
- NORTH BRADDOCK SHOOTING: Shooting of 85-year-old connected to another shooting at same business WPXI Pittsburgh
An 85-year-old man is in critical condition after being shot Tuesday night at a business in North Braddock, authorities said.
- Community Mourning After Business Owner, Leader Identified As Victim In Triple Homicide news9.com KWTV
Police have identified a business owner and community leader as one of the victims in a triple homicide.
- Man dies after shooting at market in Harrison Twp. WHIO
One man has died and another suffered life-threatening injuries after a shooting at a business in Harrison Twp. Saturday.
- FACT CHECK: Were None of 154 Mass Shootings in 2018 Committed by a Black Man, Illegal Alien, or Woman? Snopes.com
Of the 154 mass shootings recorded in the U.S. in 2018 through 28 June, none of them were perpetrated by black men, undocumented immigrants, or women.
- null Inc.
Kansas City-based ShotTracker develops wearable tech for athletes and teams, projecting their stats in real-time to coaches and fans.
- Workers Overdose on the Job, and Employers Struggle to Respond The New York Times
Many businesses are ill-equipped or unwilling to deal with opioid addiction even as it has driven up health costs and hurt productivity.
- Shots fired at south Abilene business KTXS
Abilene police say shots were fired at a south Abilene business.According to the incident report, the victim was inside the shop at 282 Ruidosa Avenue when ...
- Deputies: No charges filed in fatal shooting outside Anderson County business FOX Carolina
Deputies with the Anderson County Sheriff's Office responded to the scene of a shooting that happened Tuesday morning outside the Sunset Grill on Highway ...
- Hijackings in South Africa are getting more violent: Tracker BusinessTech
While the South African Police *Service's* latest crime statistics show that the number of hijackings in South Africa are dropping, data from vehicle tracking…
- Uber Proposals Value Company at $120 Billion in a Possible IPO The Wall Street Journal
The ride-hailing company recently received proposals from banks valuing it at as much as $120 billion in an initial public offering that could take place early next ...
- 'Stand your ground' shooting hurts business at Clearwater store Bay News 9
Sunday marked one month since Markeis McGlockton was shot and killed.
- Brian Westbrook joins SeventySix Capital's Athlete Venture Group Philadelphia Business Journal
Philadelphia Eagles legend Brian Westbrook is the latest big-name athlete to join the ranks of SevetySix Capital's Athlete Venture Group. The former running ...
- Fire at Lexington business ruled arson WKYT
Firefighters said when they opened the door to the business they were met with heavy flames.
- Christian County business relocates, triples in size | Community Links Christian County Headliner News
They're in the business of repurposing goods and groceries that are still good. The people at Christian County Discount Freight will do the same with a building.
- 1 of 2 critically wounded in Kent gunfight upgraded to satisfactory condition KOMO News
KENT, Wash. - One of two men critically wounded in an apparent gunfight in Kent was upgraded to satisfactory condition Wednesday. Two men shot each other ...
- There’s a Better Flu Shot Bloomberg
Crafting better flu shots comes down to dispensing with 1940s technology, according to CSL Ltd., which says its new method of vaccine production may offer ...
- Fire damages Robertsdale business WKRG News 5
Robertsdale, AL (WKRG) - A fire late Friday night damaged a Baldwin County business on Highway 59. Robertsdale Fire Chief James Bauer says the fire hit the ...
- ‘It’s a sad day’ | Southeast DC father and business owner shot to death WUSA9.com
A DC father and business owner is dead after being gunned down on Memorial Day weekend near Savannah Terrace and 23rd Street in Southeast.
- Investigators: Teen tried to scam state out of $20M+ with online business WSB Atlanta
SOUTH FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - UPDATE Thursday 7:45 p.m.: The city of South Fulton confirmed suspicion of more local bank fraud in the investigation into ...
- Detroit business owner charged for fatal shooting during repossession Fox 2 Detroit
A Detroit business owner fell into debt and had to have some possessions reposed. Now he's behind bars accused of shooting the men who came to collect.
- PwC Chairman Encourages Talks on Race After Dallas Shooting Bloomberg
Tim Ryan, U.S. chairman of PwC, wants workers to try to understand how black colleagues might be feeling after a police officer shot and killed one of the ...
- Bakersfield shooting leaves six dead Sacramento Bee
The gunman is dead after an incident Kern County Sheriff's Office authorities are calling a mass shooting. The shooting started when the man went with his wife ...
- Camp Fire devastates Paradise near Chico — businesses, church, numerous homes burn San Francisco Chronicle
PARADISE, Butte County — More than 30000 people fled for their lives Thursday as a late-season wildfire swept across this town in the Sierra foothills, ...
- TREE OF LIFE: Local business markets 'Stronger Than Hate' shirts to benefit shooting victims WPXI Pittsburgh
A local T-shirt company made a big donation on Friday to the victims of the Tree of Life massacre.
- NBCUniversal is getting in the streaming business WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando
NBCUniversal announced on Monday that it will launch its own streaming *service* in 2020, joining other legacy media companies in the streaming business that ...
- Deputies: Masked men kidnapped business owner, forced him to reutrn home where his wife was shot and he was beaten FOX Carolina
Deputies with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office are trying to track down a pickup truck as the search continues for five suspects after a business owner was ...
- Crews fight massive fire at Montgomery Co. business WKYT
The fire destroyed Caudill Truss and Metal Co. on Van Thompson Road, north of Mt. Sterling.
- Why Cisco’s Cybersecurity Business Is About to Take Off The Motley Fool
Cisco's (NASDAQ:CSCO) cybersecurity business is getting better with each passing quarter. The networking specialist's cybersecurity revenue now exceeds ...
- The Daily Shot: More Evidence of Slowing Business Investment Wall Street Journal
To receive the Daily Shot newsletter in your inbox, please sign up at our Email Center. Previous issues of the Daily Shot are available online at ...
- Unilever's decision to go Dutch should be shot down The Guardian
The grown-up stance, supposedly, is to shrug one's shoulders at Unilever's proposal to dismantle its Anglo-Dutch model and incorporate in the Netherlands.
- Better Business Bureau warns of scam impacting Heartland businesses KFVS
The Better Business Bureau is warning small businesses of a scam happening in the Heartland.
- CRISIL SME Tracker: Ayushman Bharat a shot in the arm for MSE hospitals Business Standard
The Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Scheme (AB-NHPS), expected to be rolled out soon, will boost the fortunes of secondary care hospitals in ...
- City firms prepare to shift £800bn out of UK as Brexit looms The Guardian
Twenty companies have announced plans for no-deal scenario but true number could be higher.
- Newsroom Shooting in Annapolis at Capital Gazette Newspaper Bloomberg
Annapolis, Md. (AP) -- In a June 28 story about an attack at a newspaper in Annapolis, The Associated Press erroneously reported that the suspect arrested in ...
- Gunman on the loose after fatal shooting, sexual assault at Catholic Supply store in St. Louis County St. Louis Post-Dispatch
It appears the attacker did not know the victims, police said.