PREMO is a digital video network for multicultural Millennials that offers curated, diverse content across multiple devices & platforms.
PREMO is a new kind of video network. It’s no surprise that great content drives engagement. But they believe that great content with an original and focused point of view can be exponentially more powerful. That’s why they started PREMO.
PREMO are both a digital network and studio, producing & distributing multicultural video content & stories curated for the savvy viewer. PREMO offers a unique experience that makes it easy to discover entertainment with a diverse point of view.
They stream originally produced content, studio releases, independent films, documentaries, episodic and digital-first programs from top filmmakers, movie studios, distributors, production companies, influential voices and digital creators.
PREMO’s network offers both free editorial programming and a soon-to launch subscription-based programming for only $4.99/month, providing access to a carefully selected collection of dramas, comedies, shorts, indies, documentaries and more.
Led by a team of veterans from the media, entertainment and technology industries, PREMO’s mission is to make it easier for savvy viewers to discover intriguing programming that reflects our generation’s rich diversity. PREMO is based in San Francisco with offices in Los Angeles and New York.
- Global Power Transformer Market Comprehensive Analysis and Future Forecast 2023 with Top Companies, Trends and Future Prospects Details for Business Development Crypto News Today
The Global Power Transformer Market Research report gives a detailed Power Transformer market viewpoint and development rate amid the past present and ...
- Marin tax watchdog touts ‘transpartisan’ approach Marin Independent Journal
Kentfield resident Mimi Willard, cofounder of the Coalition of Sensible Taxpayers, says it's not your standard tax-bashing outfit. “We're a transpartisan alliance,” ...
- Special Report: State of the Construction Industry 2019 ForConstructionPros.com
Economists weigh in on prospects for construction in the months ahead.
- Mike Premo On What NDC Means For Corporate Travel Managers The Company Dime
Regarding IATA's NDC program, ARC president and CEO Mike Premo advocates collaboration. That's because there's a lot to sort out when it comes to booking, ...
- Hempfield company General Carbide celebrates 50 years Tribune-Review
General Carbide Corp. is a company in exclusive company. Founded in 1968, the Hempfield company has survived, and even thrived, where many ...
- The company found listeria, and it has recalled packaged sandwiches in 11 states Miami Herald
Lipari Foods recalled one lot of Premo Brand packaged turkey and cheese sandwiches made by JLM on listeria concerns. The sandwiches went to retail stores ...
- Brian D. Gilligan | Obituaries Rutland Herald
Brian D. Gilligan 4 Oct. 1943 - 12 Dec. 2018 RUTLAND — Brian David Gilligan, 75, passed away at his home in Rutland, VT, on 12 Dec. 2018. He is survived by ...
- BYD Continues US Investment with Addition of Respected Transportation Professionals for East Coast Team MassTransitMag.com
BYD announced the recent addition of two new North America transportation professionals, Randy Premo and Karl Wheeler, for its East Coast team.
- General Carbide Celebrates 50th Anniversary with Picnic, Carnival Advanced Manufacturing
General Carbide, a manufacturer of finished carbide tooling for industrial wear and metalforming applications, celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- MARYLAND INDUSTRIAL GROUP, LLC d/b/a PREMO INDUSTRIAL CONTRACTING v. BLUEGRASS MATERIALS CO., LLC Maryland Daily Record
Contracts -- Tortious interference -- Failure to state a claim Maryland Industrial Group, LLC d/b/a Premo Industrial Contracting (“Premo”), the appellant, ...
- A Few Minutes With Cory Garner • The Company Dime The Company Dime
We spoke with American Airlines VP for sales and distribution strategy Cory Garner, who planned to leave the company but this week revealed he would stay.
- General Carbide to add 100 jobs in $14 million expansion at its Hempfield facility Tribune-Review
General Carbide Corp., a second-generation, family-owned precision tooling company in Hempfield, will add 100 new jobs in a major expansion over the next ...
- A Few Minutes With Hotel Safety And Security Expert Paul Moxness The Company Dime
Jay Campbell last week spoke for about nine minutes with consultant Paul Moxness, one of the world's leading experts on hotel safety and security.
- Amadeus Adds American Airlines, BCD Travel To NDC Program The Company Dime
Amadeus said American Airlines and BCD Travel agreed to join its NDC-X program. AA is the first North America-based carrier to commit.
- NWCCD recognizes Excellence Award recipients - Local News, News The Sheridan Press
SHERIDAN — Northern Wyoming Community College District leaders recently announced the 2018 Excellence Award Winners. Each year, NWCCD, which ...
- The Premo School in Roswell showcasing upcycled ‘Mother Earth’ at Alpharetta Scarecrow Harvest MDJOnline.com
The Premo School in Roswell shines a spotlight on its “environmental awareness side” with its submission to Alpharetta's Scarecrow Harvest.
- AA's Concur TripLink Program Goes Live This Week The Company Dime
Announced more than two years ago, integration between American Airlines and SAP Concur's TripLink program is going live for U.S. TripLink users this week.
- APD names second suspect in June burglary and shooting death KTUU.com
Anchorage Police have named a second suspect in a June drug-related burglary that ended when the homeowner shot and killed one of the attempted burglars.
- Premium Twitter feeds are for suckers The Outline
Facebook and Twitter have both pledged never to charge users a monthly fee for their basic services, partly in response to persistent hoaxes claiming otherwise.
- UPDATE: 'Person of interest' sought in midtown homicide investigation KTUU.com
Anchorage Police have identified the man killed after a fight broke out and shots were fired in a Dowling-area apartment Monday.
- These recalled packaged subs might have listeria. They got shipped to 11 states Miami Herald
Lipari Foods announced the recall of one lot of Premo Brand and *Fresh* Grab turkey and swiss subs, because testing done by producer JLM determined the ...
- Southwest's Revamped Corporate Sales Strategy Is Taking Shape The Company Dime
San Diego – Southwest Airlines is redesigning its approach to corporate relationships. No longer relying on individual salespeople to look after all of an ...
- Three fishers charged after FWC inspects their catch at Sandsprit Park TCPalm
The men, two from Port St. Lucie, were accused of keeping undersized lobsters, putting holes in queen conch and filleting fish, FWC officials said.
- Ole Miss Alumna, Fashion Blogger Launches Successful Lifestyle Brand HottyToddy.com
By Hailey Cunningham Hottytoddy.com intern. A scroll through Hunter Premo's online blog or Instagram page will show a satisfying feed of warm and neutral ...
- Suspect in June homicide investigation arrested in Anchorage, police say KTUU.com
Following a chase, car crash, and police K9 search, a man has been taken into custody for his alleged involvement in a June homicide case that left one man ...
- 'Joy, Pleasure and Nourishment': Plumbing the depths of early music Rutland Herald
Scrag Mountain Music will begin the new year with a program of Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque music, however, the first work on the program will be ...
- Could DJ Premier Be a Producer on Drake's 'Scorpion'? | The Source The Source
The Drake machine is in full motion and fans are eagerly awaiting his Scorpion album that is sure to set the summer on fire. What caught many eyes is the image ...
- Administrators take on new positions at Carthage Central School District WatertownDailyTimes.com
CARTHAGE — The retirement of Assistant Superintendent Andrea K. Miller set in motion a shift in administration at Carthage Central School District.
- Some Premo Brand sandwiches recalled for possible Listeria contamination WFMJ
Some Premo Brand pre-packaged sandwiches are being recalled after finding a possible Listeria contamination.
- Mildred P. (Premo) Paine Rome Sentinel
Mildred P. Paine, age 83, of Rome, passed away peacefully on January 10, 2019, at her winter home in Palm Bay, FL. She was born March 30, 1935, in Rome ...
- APB for Jason Premo Must Read Alaska
POLICE TO PREMO: 'LET'S TALK'. Anchorage police say Jason Premo is a “person of interest” in the murder of Geoff Sorden, 48, who was shot during a fight in ...
- County worker, truck driver dead after crash on Hudson Avenue near Route 104 Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
Two people are dead after a serious crash that closed the on and off ramps of Hudson Avenue to state Route 104, according to the Rochester Fire Department.
- Michigan company recalls sandwich product due to Listeria concerns MLive.com
The products were produced on Aug. 8 and distributed to food *service* and retail stores throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, ...
- Carthage will soon see new assistant superintendent WatertownDailyTimes.com
The incoming assistant superintendent for the Carthage Central School District said she is grateful to be able to continue her growth in the district. Jennifer L.
- Del. Chancery Court Tosses $300M Biotech Lawsuit as Untimely | Delaware Business Court Insider Law.com
The Delaware Court of Chancery has dismissed a potentially $300 million lawsuit against one of Europe's largest research organizations, finding that a former ...
- Mike Daly Leaves Deem For Freebird • The Company Dime
Freebird hired as senior vice president of sales Mike Daly, a corporate travel veteran who left travel booking and ground tech firm Deem after 13 years.
- Amex Global Business Travel Leaves Travelport For Internally Built Apps The Company Dime
Migrating away from Travelport Digital, American Express Global Business Travel last month updated its Android and iOS mobile apps using fully proprietary ...
- Lipari Foods recalls Premo brand turkey & cheese wedge sandwiches ConsumerAffairs
Lipari Foods is recalling Premo brand turkey and cheese wedge sandwiches that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. There are no illnesses.
- IATA Fully Certifies Amadeus For Distribution Using NDC • The Company Dime The Company Dime
Amadeus became the tenth company in IATA's New Distribution Capability program fully certified as an aggregator, according to IATA's NDC Registry.
- Person of interest becomes suspect in Taku-Campbell death KTVA
Police are seeking 41-year-old Jason E. Premo on a manslaughter charge in the shooting of Geoffrey Sorden.
- Sub sandwiches recalled for possible listeria contamination WTHR
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) — Lipari Foods, LLC has issued a voluntary recall on two kinds of its sub sandwiches. Premo Brand and *Fresh* Grab turkey and Swiss ...
- Electro-magnetic sensor is only 1.65mm high eeNews Europe
Premo's 3DC14EM-ULP series of 3DCoil electro-magnetic sensors, only 1.65mm thick, is aimed for integration in smartphones and other devices such as ...
- Premo Limousine Service to receive 2016 Enterprising Business Award Olean Times Herald
OLEAN — The Greater Olean Area Chamber of Commerce recently announced Premo Limousine *Service* of WNY LLC has been selected to receive the 2016 ...
- Ruth V. (Veitch) Ladouceur, 96, of Massena WWNY TV 7
Massena: Ruth V. (Veitch) Ladouceur, age 96, passed away Friday October 26, 2018 at the St. Regis Nursing Home. She was the daughter of Raymond and ...
- Sub sandwiches sold here recalled for Listeria contamination Cincinnati.com
Grab and go sandwiches sold in Kentucky have been recalled due to possible listeria contamination.
- What's a tweet worth? Some Wall Street Twitter stars are trying to find out CNBC
In the crowded world of finance twitter, some market analysts are looking for a way to get paid for their tweets. Bespoke Investment Group co-founders Paul ...
- Catalyst Space Accelerator Wins Colorado Business Roundtable Award GlobeNewswire
Champions in Industry Aerospace Award Presented to Accelerator Team.
- IN(3D)USTRY: Reducing time to market with printing farms & smart factories 3D Printing Industry
As Barcelona Industry Week and IN(3D)USTRY: From Needs to Solutions Additive and Advanced Manufacturing Global Hub concludes, the future of 3D printing ...
- Pittsburgh Family Business award winner: General Carbide Corp. - Pittsburgh Business Pittsburgh Business Times
General Carbide Corp. is a winner of a 2018 Family Business award.
- Photos: WSPD & WSFD Toy Drive Winston-Salem Journal
A banner hangs on a Winston-Salem Fire Department fire truck advertising the joint toy drive between WSFD and the Winston-Salem Police Department on ...
- Delta Asserts Support Of GDSs, Targets This Year To Test New APIs The Company Dime
Delta Air Lines expects to start piloting its new application programming interfaces with distribution intermediaries by the end of the year.
- St. Albans chef will serve 1000 on Thanksgiving at Mount Moriah AME Church QNS.com
Mount Moriah AME Church and local Chef Premo Sanders will host the ninth-annual Thanksgiving Day Community Dinner in Cambria Heights from noon to 3 ...
- The Pitch: Advertising and marketing news for 6.26.18 RichmondBizSense
Alice Blue worked with agency CDM in New York on a food education campaign for American Heart Association. Work included character design, character ...
- 'Antz' Hits 20: Re-Visiting PDI's Tech From 20 Years Ago Cartoon Brew
When Dreamworks SKG and Pacific Data Images (PDI) entered a co-production deal to create Antz back in 1996, PDI had already become a major player in cgi.
- 30SecondsToFly Adds Fare Search Tech, Investment From EGlobalfares The Company Dime
Chatbot maker 30SecondsToFly has accepted an unspecified investment from eGlobalfares, a dozen-year-old fare search tech provider that serves a few ...
- Malone police chief considers restoring K-9 unit WatertownDailyTimes.com
MALONE — In an effort to enhance law enforcement efforts and curb the effects of drug trafficking, the village Police Department is considering implementing a ...
- SAP Concur To Go Down For Upgrade • The Company Dime The Company Dime
Corporate online booking and expense management market leader SAP Concur will take its North America systems offline this Saturday to upgrade network ...
- Pitt to partner with Hempfield company in metals research Tribune-Review
A family-owned precision tooling company in Hempfield is topping off a record 50th anniversary year that saw the launch of a $14 million expansion project with ...
- Airline Fares and Services Reach the Eve of Revolution Travel Market Report
The clock is ticking down on the launch and testing of 21st century airline fare and inventory retailing as carriers and the global distribution systems (GDS) ...
- Police seek help finding battery suspect | Area News | wiscnews.com WiscNews
Local law enforcement are asking for help to locate a Portage man wanted for questioning about a pair of battery incidents Wednesday.
- Ohio Senate Democrats' chief of staff abruptly leaves job after allegations of "inappropriate conduct" cleveland.com
Michael Premo, the Senate Dems' chief of staff since 2015, left the job on Monday amid reports of "inappropriate conduct toward staff."
- Maximizing power handling in HEVs and EVs with power magnetics eeNews Europe
In Electric Vehicles (EVs) and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs), the most common electronic architectures for On-Board Charger (OBC) converters with a ...
- Lipari Foods recalls Premo brand & Fresh Grab Turkey & Swiss submarine sandwiches ConsumerAffairs
Lipari Foods is recalling Premo brand and *Fresh* Grab turkey and Swiss submarine sandwiches that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Greenville startup Bandwagon lands lead angel, $25K commitment Upstate Business Journal
Rejoice, thrifty sports fans: Greenville-based tech startup Bandwagon is on the move, this week attracting its lead angel and a commitment of $25,000 from ...
- National Beer Day toast: Cheers to it being 2018, not 1918 for beer options Green Bay Press Gazette
Prohibition didn't kill a golden age of beer. It didn't help, but America was on a path to lighter beers brewed by fewer breweries 100 years ago.
- Scrag goes to the Circus Rutland Herald
Scrag Mountain Music will present “Trapeze,” the final series of concerts in its 2017-18 season, featuring Co-Artistic Directors Evan Premo (bass) and Mary ...
- Comings & Goings: Butera reclaims Frankfort location from Walt’s Chicago Tribune
Elgin-based Butera Finer Foods has reacquired its former supermarket at 20825 S. LaGrange Road in Frankfort. The family-owned Butera chain took over the ...
- Public forum airs concerns on South Lewis school consolidation plan WatertownDailyTimes.com
TURIN — Superintendent Douglas E. Premo's presentation on a controversial plan to close and consolidate South Lewis Central community schools drew quite ...
- Police Beat for 7-22-18 | Crime | fltimes.com Finger Lakes Times
Ontario County. FARMINGTON — Fred W. Burkholder, 29, of Canandaigua, was charged July 18 by state police with second-degree criminal possession of a ...
- Raymondville man indicted on marijuana, weapons charge; Lisbon man charged with drugged driving WatertownDailyTimes.com
CANTON — A Raymondville man was indicted Thursday by a St. Lawrence County grand jury on felony marijuana and weapons possession charges. Mark W.
- Darlington letting deal 'biggest of the year so far' Bdaily
One of the biggest letting deals in the North East so far this year has been signed in Darlington. Manufacturer Premo Fabrications snapped 132,000 sq ft of ...
- Money Smart Week has something for everyone in Green Bay area | Streetwise Green Bay Press Gazette
In Green Bay, financial literacy and money management seminars will combine with events for young professionals to make for a busy week.
- Jeff Klee On The Industry Fiddling With NDC While Rome Burns The Company Dime
Regarding the IATA's NDC, AmTrav CEO Jeff Klee urges airlines to cut to the chase and focus on capabilities over standards.
- ARC Joins NDC Exchange in Partnership with ATPCO and SITA Business Wire
Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) is pleased to announce that it is joining NDC Exchange, an industry-owned solution developed jointly between ATPC.
- NNY students on part-time honors list at SUNY Canton WatertownDailyTimes.com
The following students from Northern New York were named to the part-time honors list for the fall semester at SUNY Canton. Adams Center. Michelle Ferringo ...
- CCRA Announces Brooke Burke as Special Guest Emcee at PowerSolutions National Conference PR Web
Brooke will be hosting CCRA's closing gala and awards dinner on Saturday night, February the 9th. She'll share her insights, her inspiration, and her infectious ...
- 9 caught in Malone drug sweep | Local News Plattsburgh Press Republican
MALONE — Illegal prescription drug sales are a big part of the opioid epidemic, Malone Police Chief Christopher Premo said after a recent sweep that netted ...
- Suspect's mother, aunts among those charged with hindering murder prosecution KTUU.com
Five people arrested for hindering prosecution after they allegedly helped two murder suspects escape capture for two weeks appeared in Anchorage jail court ...
- Catalyst Space Accelerator Hosts 130+ Attendees for Demo Day at Catalyst Campus GlobeNewswire
Colorado Springs, Colorado, Dec. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --. The Air Force Research Lab Space Vehicle Directorate's Catalyst Space Accelerator held ...
- Catalyst Accelerator Welcomes Second Cohort with Public Kick-Off GlobeNewswire
Air Force Special Topics SBIRs Used as New Mechanism to Select PNT-Focused Cohort.
- Policies • The Company Dime
Company representatives should never assume The Company Dime will agree to media embargoes. If you're interested in offering us information “under ...
- Magnetic emitter antennas extend passive keyless entry range eeNews Europe
Premo has designed the KGEA-AF (LR&ULR)-Series of magnetic emitter antennas for access (passive keyless entry), general RFID-LF access, RTLS ...
- Mark Meader On The International Air Transport Association's One Order The Company Dime
ASTA SVP for industry affairs, education and IT Mark Meader points out questions and considerations regarding IATA's One Order project.
- Penske trucks get a 'confident' back story in new campaign by The Martin Agency The Drum
Penske is more than just yellow rental trucks – it's the name behind delivery services, equipment, and according to a new campaign, confidence.
- U.S. Supreme Court to hear case on Rensselaer County election fraud Times Union
The U.S. Supreme Court will decide whether a civil lawsuit that resulted from a convoluted 2009 Rensselaer County election fraud case can continue. The court ...
- Police Log: Dec. 22, 2018 Elko Daily Free Press
Dec. 22. Natasha F. Allard, 37, of Wells was arrested at 508 Fourth St. for domestic battery. Bail: $3,140. ------. Trvor M. Basaraba, 20, of Elko was arrested at The ...
- Drugged-driving leads to prison for daughter of ex-lieutenant governor Times Union
ALBANY -- The daughter of former Lt. Gov. Mary Donohue was sentenced to 1 1/3 to 4 years in prison Tuesday for drug-influenced driving in September after ...
- New South Hadley playground honors principal who died GazetteNET
SOUTH HADLEY — A new playground built in honor of the late Paul Plummer, the Michael E. Smith Middle School principal who died suddenly last year, is one ...
- IBC2018: Check Out These New Ravenna-Compatible Products Radio World
ALC NetworX GmbH says eight partners are launching new products featuring the Ravenna audio transport technology standard at IBC2018. Here are some ...
- Inside WeTransfer’s New Ad, and Its Intriguing Approach to Creativity Adweek
Maker Mac Premo stars in file transfer site WeTransfer's latest piece of work, “The Bunt Machine.” In it, we follow Premo as he creates a bunt machine for his ...
- No on Prop 6: New Regional Data Shows Local Impacts of Transportation Projects Threatened by Prop 6 - the Attack on Bridge and Road Safety PR Newswire
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Aug. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- In case you missed it, new regional reports released by the American Road & Transportation Builders ...
- Outstanding CEOs and Top Executives Winner: Mona Pappafava-Ray - Pittsburgh Business Times Pittsburgh Business Times
If you want perspective on how American manufacturers should be adapting to the challenges industry faces today, look now further than how Mona Pappafava ...
- Poppy seed, walnut rolls popular this time of year Citizens Voice
Easter is a big season for small family-owned bakeries in Northeast Pennsylvania. At Premo's Bakery on George Avenue in Wilkes-Barre, owner Susan Sorbelli ...
- Special Report: The Teacher Shortage, Part 1 WWNY TV 7
Teaching is a vital job, but it's hard for school districts to fill positions because fewer people are going into the profession. Paul Platz is a fifth grade teacher at ...
- Dabiew re-elected to lead Franklin Co. legislature | News, Sports, Jobs The Adirondack Daily Enterprise
MALONE — Don Dabiew was re-elected to chair the Franklin County legislature on Tuesday. The county board met for its annual reorganizational meeting ...
- Seven SBIRs Awarded to Recent Catalyst Accelerator Alumni GlobeNewswire
Multiple Small Business Innovation Research Awards Go to Four Companies from Inaugural Cohort.
- Air Force Research Laboratory and Catalyst Accelerator Announce Applications Are Open for Space Communications Cohort GlobeNewswire
Catalyst Accelerator seeks commercially viable startups and small businesses with dual-use space communication technology solutions for third accelerator ...
- Linden sending 17 students to college athletic programs | Sports coverage for Fenton, Linden, Holly and Lake Fenton Schools Fenton Tri County Times
Linden — About three weeks ago, Linden High School honored 17 student-athletes preparing to start their college careers as athletes.
- The Yellow Jacket — Sweets and Eats opens in Williamstown | News, Sports, Jobs Parkersburg News
WILLIAMSTOWN — While work began in January and the soft opening was in June, Williamstown's newest eatery pulled out all the stops for its grand opening.
- Forest Park students participate in Your Forest, Your Future event | News, Sports, Jobs Iron Mountain Daily News
CRYSTAL FALLS — Forest Park Schools recently participated in their annual school-wide Your Forest, Your Future event. The mission is to give students th.