PREMO is a digital video network for multicultural Millennials that offers curated, diverse content across multiple devices & platforms.
PREMO is a new kind of video network. It’s no surprise that great content drives engagement. But they believe that great content with an original and focused point of view can be exponentially more powerful. That’s why they started PREMO.
PREMO are both a digital network and studio, producing & distributing multicultural video content & stories curated for the savvy viewer. PREMO offers a unique experience that makes it easy to discover entertainment with a diverse point of view.
They stream originally produced content, studio releases, independent films, documentaries, episodic and digital-first programs from top filmmakers, movie studios, distributors, production companies, influential voices and digital creators.
PREMO’s network offers both free editorial programming and a soon-to launch subscription-based programming for only $4.99/month, providing access to a carefully selected collection of dramas, comedies, shorts, indies, documentaries and more.
Led by a team of veterans from the media, entertainment and technology industries, PREMO’s mission is to make it easier for savvy viewers to discover intriguing programming that reflects our generation’s rich diversity. PREMO is based in San Francisco with offices in Los Angeles and New York.
- Lady Pirates cruise in district play - News Shawnee News Star
SHAWNEE – It's playoff time and Dale means business. In the district tournament, Dale went off for 42 runs in two games Tuesday. The Class 4A No. 1 Lady ...
- Property transfers: April 19, 2019 | Public Records Elizabethtown News Enterprise
The following property transfers are listed on deeds filed at the Hardin County Clerk's Office in Elizabethtown. FMV means fair market value and typically is ...
- Rewriting the rules of running a business: Two women's stories AL.com
Two women, two little boys, and two very different businesses are rewriting the rules of what it means to be a working mom. Krista Lovelady and Lib Covington ...
- ARC Invests in Travel Industry Blockchain Developer Blockskye Associated Press
Press release *content* from Business Wire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
- Senior narrowly avoids costly scam | Local News Plattsburgh Press Republican
Caller claimed to be Malone Police officer, demanded payment to prevent arrest.
- HR Works Rochester Business Journal
HR Works announces the promotion of Maria Premo and the hiring of Ashley Morelli and Judy Eckard. Premo has been promoted to senior leave and benefits ...
- Global Current Transformer Market Insights Report 2019-2026: FANOX ELECTRONIC, FRER, Hammond, IME Spa, Littelfuse, Meagacon AS, ONSET Market Research Journal
The global “Current Transformer Market” report provides a complete bunch of all-inclusive essential information related to the global Current Transformer market ...
- 'True celebrations of the community' | Local News Stowe Today
If it really does take a village to raise a child, the children of Waterbury are in good hands.
- Global Current Transformer Market 2019 – FANOX ELECTRONIC, FRER, Hammond, IME Spa, Littelfuse, Meagacon AS, ONSET, PREMO B2B News Updates
The Global Current Transformer Market report value has been estimated considering the application and regional segments, market share, and size, while the ...
- Blockskye Receives Investment from ARC FinSMEs
Blockskye, a travel industry-focused blockchain solution developer, raised Series A funding from Airlines Reporting Corp. The amount of the deal was not ...
- Current Transformer Market Analysis Growth Challenges, Opportunities and Future Developments to 2025 Gadget247News
Global Current Transformer Market reports provide in-depth analysis of Top Players, Geography, End users, Applications, Competitor analysis, Revenue, Price, ...
- Pa. has second-most deficient bridges in U.S. The Times
Pennsylvania still has the second-highest number of structurally deficient bridges in the United States, but progress is being made.For the second year in a row, ...
- 47000 Bridges Nationwide Are Structurally Deficient, ARTBA Analysis Finds Transport Topics Online
Iowa, Pennsylvania and Oklahoma have the dubious distinction of leading the country in states with the highest number of bridges deemed structurally deficient, ...
- 1871 NC bridges are 'structurally deficient,' new analysis shows WLOS
The length of America's structurally deficient bridges if placed end-to-end would span nearly 1100 miles, the distance between Chicago and Houston, a new ...
- That's Original join Create and Craft Craft Business
That's Original are a key distributor of innovative products and leading technology in hobby adhesives, fashion art and cosmetic art. Based in the UK, That's ...
- CNL Strategic Capital Announces Year-End 2018 Operating Results GlobeNewswire
Orlando, Fla., March 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CNL Strategic Capital, LLC (“CNL Strategic Capital,” the “Company” or “we”) seeks to provide current ...
- Investment in N.J. Water Would Provide Economic Benefit Construction Equipment Guide
An additional $1 billion annual investment dedicated to improving New Jersey's drinking water, wastewater and stormwater systems would generate $3 billion in ...
- 22 Monmouth/Mercer County Bridges In Need Of Repair Marlboro, NJ Patch
22 Monmouth/Mercer Bridges In Need Of Repair - Marlboro-Coltsneck, NJ - In Monmouth and Mercer counties, here are the 22 most-traveled bridges that are ...
- Local school districts prepare design plans on capital projects WatertownDailyTimes.com
Capital improvement projects in north country school districts are being prepared for their construction start dates, with some planned for as early as this fall.
- Families of Hudson Avenue crash victims remember loved ones' kindness, compassion Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
Families and coworkers of Tracy Premo and Jeffrey Farrell share stories about their lives and the effect they had on those around them.
- PREMO - MogulWatch Moguldom
PREMO is a digital video network for multicultural Millennials that offers curated, diverse *content* across multiple devices & platforms. PREMO is a new kind of ...
- Assessment Of EMC Filtration Market: 2019-2025 Forecast Data NewsWiz
The report namely “Assessment Of EMC Filtration Market: 2019-2025” by MarketResearchPro focuses on the EMC Filtration and studies the following:.
- 2 Dead in Crash at Hudson and 104 Involving Tractor-Trailer Spectrum News
Two men died in a crash Friday morning when a tractor trailer left Route 104, crashed down an embankment and struck a Monroe County worker standing in a ...
- Mike Premo On What NDC Means For Corporate Travel Managers The Company Dime
Regarding IATA's NDC program, ARC president and CEO Mike Premo advocates collaboration. That's because there's a lot to sort out when it comes to booking, ...
- Brian D. Gilligan | Obituaries Rutland Herald
Brian D. Gilligan 4 Oct. 1943 - 12 Dec. 2018 RUTLAND — Brian David Gilligan, 75, passed away at his home in Rutland, VT, on 12 Dec. 2018. He is survived by ...
- Current Transformer Market Rise, Key Success Factors, and Business Opportunities including key players: FANOX ELECTRONIC, FRER VaporJobs
HTF MI released a new market study on Global Current Transformer Market with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages ...
- Amex GBT To Expand Proprietary Hotel Reshopping Service The Company Dime
American Express Global Business Travel this year will continue rolling out a proprietary hotel reshopping *service* similar to those from Tripbam and Yapta.
- General Carbide Celebrates 50th Anniversary with Picnic, Carnival Advanced Manufacturing
General Carbide, a manufacturer of finished carbide tooling for industrial wear and metalforming applications, celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- The company found listeria, and it has recalled packaged sandwiches in 11 states Miami Herald
Lipari Foods recalled one lot of Premo Brand packaged turkey and cheese sandwiches made by JLM on listeria concerns. The sandwiches went to retail stores ...
- Confiscated vehicles to be auctioned tomorrow Business Recorder
FBR Karachi's Directorate General Intelligence and Investigation (DGI&I)-Customs, will auction confiscated vehicles on March 25. The auction will be held at ...
- Swabiz Adds Hotel Bookings, More Reports, Mobile Itinerary Changes The Company Dime
Now positioned predominantly as a *service* for small and midsized companies, Southwest Airlines' Swabiz booking portal has a bunch of new features.
- TripActions Installs New Supplier Relations Head Over Industry Veteran The Company Dime
Describing itself as a disruptor to the “traditional agency/supplier/distribution relationship,” TripActions on Monday announced a restructured supplier relations ...
- MARYLAND INDUSTRIAL GROUP, LLC d/b/a PREMO INDUSTRIAL CONTRACTING v. BLUEGRASS MATERIALS CO., LLC Maryland Daily Record
Contracts -- Tortious interference -- Failure to state a claim Maryland Industrial Group, LLC d/b/a Premo Industrial Contracting (“Premo”), the appellant, ...
- Ole Miss Alumna, Fashion Blogger Launches Successful Lifestyle Brand HottyToddy.com
By Hailey Cunningham Hottytoddy.com intern. A scroll through Hunter Premo's online blog or Instagram page will show a satisfying feed of warm and neutral ...
- Composers Erik Nielsen, Evan Premo, Kyle Saulnier Premiere New Works Seven Days
The U.S. Department of Labor counts 70 "music directors and composers" in Vermont, which is probably an underestimate. One benefit? Locals are often the first ...
- Volunteer tax preparers assisting with tax returns in Massena, Potsdam, Canton, Ogdensburg WatertownDailyTimes.com
MASSENA — When tax season rolls around every year, a group of volunteers rolls into action in Massena, Potsdam, Canton and Ogdensburg. From Feb.
- A Few Minutes With Hotel Safety And Security Expert Paul Moxness The Company Dime
Jay Campbell last week spoke for about nine minutes with consultant Paul Moxness, one of the world's leading experts on hotel safety and security.
- Upcoming Visa Rules Have TMCs Scrambling On How To Make Online Airline Buys The Company Dime
New Visa rules will require three-digit security codes for airline transactions. Travel management companies are scrambling to understand the implications.
- Women leaders are redefining businesses Tribune-Review
There was never any question that Mona Pappafava-Ray and Lori V. Albright would follow in the footsteps of their fathers. While the tool-and-die business has ...
- County worker, truck driver dead after crash on Hudson Avenue near Route 104 Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
Two people are dead after a serious crash that closed the on and off ramps of Hudson Avenue to state Route 104, according to the Rochester Fire Department.
- Administrators take on new positions at Carthage Central School District WatertownDailyTimes.com
CARTHAGE — The retirement of Assistant Superintendent Andrea K. Miller set in motion a shift in administration at Carthage Central School District.
- General Carbide to add 100 jobs in $14 million expansion at its Hempfield facility Tribune-Review
General Carbide Corp., a second-generation, family-owned precision tooling company in Hempfield, will add 100 new jobs in a major expansion over the next ...
- » Archive » IDA names 16 feature doc grant winners Realscreen
The International Documentary Association (IDA) has selected the 16 recipients of grants totaling US$245,000 through its Enterprise Documentary Fund and ...
- Lipari Foods recalls Premo brand turkey & cheese wedge sandwiches ConsumerAffairs
Lipari Foods is recalling Premo brand turkey and cheese wedge sandwiches that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. There are no illnesses.
- BYD Continues US Investment with Addition of Respected Transportation Professionals for East Coast Team AviationPros.com
Los Angeles – (11/08/18) – Battery and electric vehicle pioneer and global leader BYD (Build Your Dreams) announced the recent addition of two new North ...
- Hempfield company General Carbide celebrates 50 years Tribune-Review
General Carbide Corp. is a company in exclusive company. Founded in 1968, the Hempfield company has survived, and even thrived, where many ...
- The Premo School in Roswell showcasing upcycled 'Mother Earth' at Alpharetta Scarecrow Harvest MDJOnline.com
The Premo School in Roswell shines a spotlight on its “environmental awareness side” with its submission to Alpharetta's Scarecrow Harvest.
- London Show To Feature Salesforce-Based SAP Concur Challenger The Company Dime
A few startups plan to make a splash at next week's Business Travel Show in London. They include makers of travel and expense software built to work with ...
- A Few Minutes With GE Strategic Sourcing Leader Betty Sweetman The Company Dime
Former head of global corporate travel for Amgen and BP, Betty Sweetman, is now GE executive global strategic sourcing leader for contingent labor.
- Company Profile for Airlines Reporting Corporation Business Wire
--(BUSINESS WIRE)--An industry leader in air travel distribution and intelligence, Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) settled $94.8 billion in ticket transactions ...
- Tigers unveil 2019 giveaways: bobbleheads, PJs and replica jerseys Crain's Detroit Business
Paws pajama pants, Sparky Anderson bobbleheads and Detroit Stars jerseys are among the Detroit Tigers promotional giveaways on the schedule for the 2019 ...
- Gabe Rizzi The Company Dime
Gabriel "Gabe" Rizzi is the president of Travel Leaders Corporate, a division of Travel Leaders Group, one of the top 10 travel management firms in North ...
- What's a tweet worth? Some Wall Street Twitter stars are trying to find out CNBC
In the crowded world of finance twitter, some market analysts are looking for a way to get paid for their tweets. Bespoke Investment Group co-founders Paul ...
- Inspired Organics Recalls Sunflower Butter CSPDailyNews.com
Inspired Organics, a division of Lipari Foods, has voluntarily recalled its Organic Sunflower Butter due to traces of listeria.
- APB for Jason Premo Must Read Alaska
POLICE TO PREMO: 'LET'S TALK'. Anchorage police say Jason Premo is a “person of interest” in the murder of Geoff Sorden, 48, who was shot during a fight in ...
- Del. Chancery Court Tosses $300M Biotech Lawsuit as Untimely | Delaware Business Court Insider Law.com
The Delaware Court of Chancery has dismissed a potentially $300 million lawsuit against one of Europe's largest research organizations, finding that a former ...
- Michigan company recalls sandwich product due to Listeria concerns MLive.com
The products were produced on Aug. 8 and distributed to food *service* and retail stores throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, ...
- Double Fatal Tractor Trailer Crash In Rochester Genesee Sun
The operator of the tractor-trailer, Tracy Premo, age 58, from Palmyra, NY died when he was operating eastbound on St-Rte 104 when for an unknown reason, ...
- Veteran Travel Manager Snaps To It At Young Company Facing Cost Pressures The Company Dime
Snap Inc. is a fast-growing tech unicorn that also is in cost-control mode. What's global travel manager Sean Parham to do?
- After Hours: Sacramento Rainbow Chamber of Commerce gala Sacramento Business Journal
The Sacramento Rainbow Chamber of Commerce held its Boas & Bow Ties Gala on Sept. 20 at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West.
- Caveat Emptor: 'Hidden' Fees Are A Ground Transportation Fixture The Company Dime
Blacklane is pushing a message in its interest, but add-on charges are a ground transportation reality that buyers should watch out for. Some are egregious.
- Premium Twitter feeds are for suckers The Outline
Facebook and Twitter have both pledged never to charge users a monthly fee for their basic services, partly in response to persistent hoaxes claiming otherwise.
- Amadeus Adds American Airlines, BCD Travel To NDC Program The Company Dime
Amadeus said American Airlines and BCD Travel agreed to join its NDC-X program. AA is the first North America-based carrier to commit.
- Penske: Confidence by The Martin Agency | Creative Works The Drum
Penske is more than just yellow rental trucks – it's the name behind delivery services, equipment, and according to a new campaign, confidence. The Martin ...
- Ground Transport Tech's In Flux. Where Is A Travel Manager To Begin? The Company Dime
Ground transport is a dynamic category. Even for a U.S. program, asking six experts where to begin generates 18 answers. Best advice? Focus on use cases.
- The Pitch: Advertising and marketing news for 6.26.18 RichmondBizSense
Alice Blue worked with agency CDM in New York on a food education campaign for American Heart Association. Work included character design, character ...
- Carthage will soon see new assistant superintendent WatertownDailyTimes.com
The incoming assistant superintendent for the Carthage Central School District said she is grateful to be able to continue her growth in the district. Jennifer L.
- Fairytale Town begins $6 million expansion Sacramento Business Journal
The project will be the first expansion of the Sacramento children's museum and play area in its 60-year history.
- APD names second suspect in June burglary and shooting death KTUU.com
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) — Anchorage Police have named a second suspect in a June burglary that ended when the homeowner shot and killed one of ...
- Sub sandwiches sold here recalled for Listeria contamination Cincinnati.com
Grab and go sandwiches sold in Kentucky have been recalled due to possible listeria contamination.
- Marin tax watchdog touts ‘transpartisan’ approach Marin Independent Journal
Kentfield resident Mimi Willard, cofounder of the Coalition of Sensible Taxpayers, says it's not your standard tax-bashing outfit. “We're a transpartisan alliance,” ...
- Jury's Out On TravelBank's No-Fee Expense And Booking Service The Company Dime
It's hard to know what to make of TravelBank, which hasn't made quite the splash as TripActions, but it also has not gone as big (or as risky) as Upside.
- Suspect in June homicide investigation arrested in Anchorage, police say KTUU.com
Following a chase, car crash, and police K9 search, a man has been taken into custody for his alleged involvement in a June homicide case that left one man ...
- Could DJ Premier Be a Producer on Drake's 'Scorpion'? The Source
The Drake machine is in full motion and fans are eagerly awaiting his Scorpion album that is sure to set the summer on fire. What caught many eyes is the image ...
- Lime terminates contract with CSUN Daily Sundial
The LimeBike program is coming to an end at CSUN on March 19 as Lime decides to cut ties with the university to focus exclusively on its scooter sharing ...
- United Creates New Midmarket Discounts • The Company Dime
United Airlines established a new corporate discount program for midmarket companies that can earn those demonstrating an ability to shift share upwards of 19 ...
- Comings & Goings: Butera reclaims Frankfort location from Walt’s Chicago Tribune
Elgin-based Butera Finer Foods has reacquired its former supermarket at 20825 S. LaGrange Road in Frankfort. The family-owned Butera chain took over the ...
- UPDATE: 'Person of interest' sought in midtown homicide investigation KTUU.com
Anchorage Police have identified the man killed after a fight broke out and shots were fired in a Dowling-area apartment Monday.
- IATA Fully Certifies Amadeus For Distribution Using NDC • The Company Dime The Company Dime
Amadeus became the tenth company in IATA's New Distribution Capability program fully certified as an aggregator, according to IATA's NDC Registry.
- IN(3D)USTRY: Reducing time to market with printing farms & smart factories 3D Printing Industry
As Barcelona Industry Week and IN(3D)USTRY: From Needs to Solutions Additive and Advanced Manufacturing Global Hub concludes, the future of 3D printing ...
- Premo Limousine Service to receive 2016 Enterprising Business Award Olean Times Herald
OLEAN — The Greater Olean Area Chamber of Commerce recently announced Premo Limousine *Service* of WNY LLC has been selected to receive the 2016 ...
- Public forum airs concerns on South Lewis school consolidation plan WatertownDailyTimes.com
TURIN — Superintendent Douglas E. Premo's presentation on a controversial plan to close and consolidate South Lewis Central community schools drew quite ...
- Mildred P. (Premo) Paine Rome Sentinel
Mildred P. Paine, age 83, of Rome, passed away peacefully on January 10, 2019, at her winter home in Palm Bay, FL. She was born March 30, 1935, in Rome ...
- Downtown Streets cleanup effort is growing its number of homeless volunteers Sacramento Business Journal
After a year of dispatching homeless individuals for a street cleaning and workforce training effort, Sacramento's Downtown Streets Team is boosting its numbers ...
- Red Tail Ring expands circle: Indie-folk duo embarks on solo projects, Australia tour Traverse City Record Eagle
For years, Red Tail Ring has put “a creative premium on live in-the-moment recordings,” according to singer and guitarist Michael Beauchamp-Cohen.
- Raymondville man indicted on marijuana, weapons charge; Lisbon man charged with drugged driving WatertownDailyTimes.com
CANTON — A Raymondville man was indicted Thursday by a St. Lawrence County grand jury on felony marijuana and weapons possession charges. Mark W.
- Mary Ellen George On NDC And The Need To Focus On The Plumbing The Company Dime
As the managed travel community gets a better grasp on what NDC is and why airlines are gung-ho about it, the focus turns to enabling. For travel management ...
- Travel Agency Air Ticket Sales Soar 7.1 Percent in 2018 Business Wire
Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC) announced today that the consolidated dollar value of airline tickets sold by U.S.-based travel agencies in 2018 increa.
- Lipari Foods Recalls Turkey and Swiss Subs CSPDailyNews.com
WARREN, Mich. -- Lipari Foods LLC has recalled two brands of sub sandwiches from sister company JLM. The company voluntarily recalled its Premo Brand ...
- Ed Goldman: HOPE Center (Hmong Organizing for Progress and Empowerment) Is now open for (cultural) business Sacramento Business Journal
Thursday is a major holiday, with feasting and prayers and music. People will drive or fly miles to be with family and friends and celebrate their bounty.
- Marin IJ Readers’ Forum for Feb. 2, 2019 Marin Independent Journal
I am tremendously delighted and encouraged by the excellent Marin Voice (Jan. 23), “San Rafael youth offer ideas to address sea-level rise.” The four fifth-grade ...
- ARC: AA's Basic Economy is behind drop in GDS ancillary sales Travel Weekly
Sales of airline ancillaries through GDSs are on the decline, even as overall travel agency ticket sales through the GDSs are growing at a healthy clip.
- Catalyst Space Accelerator Wins Colorado Business Roundtable Award GlobeNewswire
Champions in Industry Aerospace Award Presented to Accelerator Team.
- Man proposes on live TV during Savannah St. Patrick Day celebration WTOC
Two different couples said "Yes" in downtown Savannah amidst the Saint Patrick's Day festivities on Saturday.
- CMR, GFH students earn 4.0 GPA after first semester Great Falls Tribune
Several students from Great Falls High School and C.M. Russell High School earned a 4.0 grade point average at the conclusion of the winter semester.
- Powerhouse Science Center begins construction - Sacramento Business Journal Sacramento Business Journal
The groundbreaking Thursday for the $50 million Powerhouse Science Center marks a renewed focus by the city on enlivening the Sacramento River waterfront.
- Some Premo Brand sandwiches recalled for possible Listeria contamination WFMJ
Some Premo Brand pre-packaged sandwiches are being recalled after finding a possible Listeria contamination.
- Mark Meader The Company Dime
Mark Meader is senior vice president of industry affairs and education at the American Society of Travel Agents. He is responsible for advocating on behalf of ...
- Year in Review: Most popular After Hours slideshows of 2018 Sacramento Business Journal
We looked at our online analytics and determined the 25 most popular After Hours slideshows of 2018.
- Top Democratic staffer resigns after 'inappropriate conduct' Cincinnati.com
The chief of staff for Ohio Senate Democrats was asked to resign after "inappropriate conduct toward staff" came to light.