Pagedip (formerly ‘Beneath the Ink’) provides intuitive, digital content creation for both web and ebook publishing.
The Pagedip™ platform is your new digital content environment. We enable your customer-centric business to engage your reader. Invite the reader to remain connected to your digital material longer, by dipping into rich media in an innovative way. Curiosity satisfied, via Binks® at your fingertips! With this technology, a reader will access embedded materials, without leaving the page or opening additional browser tabs. Analytics capture involvement you need to measure. The Pagedip™ platform will intuitively layer into a primary file, materials such as: images, audio/video clips, PDF files, 360° images, text, diagrams, maps, and more. Consolidate your static documents, into an elegant file your reader is not only compelled to discover, but will also enjoy reading from any computer or mobile device.
Originally known as Beneath the Ink, The Pagedip™ platform was established in 2011. This Colorado-based company is comprised of team members who are committed to pushing the limits of what is possible.
- Pagedip Calls For An End to Word Processing With First-to-Market Digital Communication Solution GlobeNewswire
- Pagedip Partners with Diversified to Provide Intuitive Digital Content Creation Capabilities GlobeNewswire
- Pagedip Joins Innovators Locating at Denver's Catalyst HTI GlobeNewswire
- Pagedip opens offices at Denver’s Catalyst HTI complex Boulder Daily Camera
- Boulder’s Beneath the Ink dives into ‘Shark Tank’ Boulder Daily Camera
- Beneath the Ink Update - What Happened After Shark Tank Gazette Review
- Where To Get 'Shark Tank's Beneath The Ink Books & Totally Change The Way You Read Bustle
- 26 Women of Color Diversifying Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, Media, and Beyond Vanity Fair
- Sometimes startups need advice more than capital, and that's where Colorado's BEN steps in The Colorado Sun
- Behind the Scenes: V.F.’s Women Entrepreneurs of Color Photo Shoot Vanity Fair
- Beneath the Ink After Shark Tank: Interview With Owner Heavy.com