Pagedip (formerly ‘Beneath the Ink’) provides intuitive, digital content creation for both web and ebook publishing.
The Pagedip™ platform is your new digital content environment. We enable your customer-centric business to engage your reader. Invite the reader to remain connected to your digital material longer, by dipping into rich media in an innovative way. Curiosity satisfied, via Binks® at your fingertips! With this technology, a reader will access embedded materials, without leaving the page or opening additional browser tabs. Analytics capture involvement you need to measure. The Pagedip™ platform will intuitively layer into a primary file, materials such as: images, audio/video clips, PDF files, 360° images, text, diagrams, maps, and more. Consolidate your static documents, into an elegant file your reader is not only compelled to discover, but will also enjoy reading from any computer or mobile device.
Originally known as Beneath the Ink, The Pagedip™ platform was established in 2011. This Colorado-based company is comprised of team members who are committed to pushing the limits of what is possible.
- Pagedip Calls For An End to Word Processing With First-to-Market Digital Communication Solution GlobeNewswire
Advanced Authoring Tool Creates *Content* That Works Like Websites And Acts Like Documents.
- Pagedip Partners with Diversified to Provide Intuitive Digital Content Creation Capabilities GlobeNewswire
Strategic partnership allows Diversified to present internal and external information in an engaging and easy-to-consume format.
- Pagedip opens offices at Denver’s Catalyst HTI complex Boulder Daily Camera
Pagedip, a Boulder-headquartered *content* engagement software platform, is opening offices in the new Catalyst Health Tech Innovation complex in Denver's ...
- Boulder’s Beneath the Ink dives into ‘Shark Tank’ Boulder Daily Camera
Since its formation three years ago, Boulder's Beneath the Ink has gone with the hyper-accelerated flow of startup life. The company quickly pivoted into a ...
- Beneath the Ink Update - What Happened After Shark Tank Gazette Review
Before appearing on Shark Tank, Sherisse Hawkins was working for Time Warner Cable and Disney. Her Cofounder, Alex Milewski, was attending college at the ...
- 26 Women of Color Diversifying Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, Media, and Beyond Vanity Fair
The business world has long been a boys' club. Women C.E.O.s and founders of color make up a small portion of entrepreneurs who have reached the top.
- Sometimes startups need advice more than capital, and that's where Colorado's BEN steps in The Colorado Sun
A month before announcing a new $80 million investment in his travel tech company, Brian Egan knew he needed help to manage this next stage of growth.
- Beneath the Ink After Shark Tank: Interview With Owner Heavy.com
Beneath the Ink, that enhances eBooks, entered the Shark Tank in Season 6 and didn't get a deal. Heavy interviewed the CEO about new developments.
- Where To Get 'Shark Tank's Beneath The Ink Books & Totally Change The Way You Read Bustle
It's no secret that technology has made an enormous impact on the way we read today. Remember that thing called — what was it — "paper," or something?
- Behind the Scenes: V.F.’s Women Entrepreneurs of Color Photo Shoot Vanity Fair
Twenty-six women of color who had raised more than $1 million as tech founders gathered for a group portrait for Vanity Fair's April issue. In their downtime on ...