Luma was created by Dr. Paul Judge and Mike Van Bruinisse. Paul and Mike have worked together for 15 years solving complex networking and security problems for the largest companies in the world.
With the rise of the connected home, people are using more devices than ever. Home WiFi networks now need to be able to keep every one of them running and fully secure. Mike, Paul, and the team decided to use their expertise to create the perfect, personalized WiFi network for everyone.
On that day, Luma was born. Since then, the mission has been the same: To create the fastest, simplest, most secure, and most reliable home network that’s equipped for the technology of today, and tomorrow.
- Stephen Bodurtha Joins Luma Financial Technologies' Board of Directors Business Wire
Luma Financial Technologies announced today that Stephen Bodurtha, an investment product pioneer and co-inventor of the Select Sector SPDRs ETFs, has.
- Luma Soda on Shark Tank: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com
Luma Soda is a sugar free soda that will appear on 'Shark Tank.' Learn more about the product and its creator.
- Luma guide helps motor carriers improve driver training Commercial Carrier Journal
Luma “Brighter Learning,” an instructional design company, has published an industry white paper that delineates a proven method to assess the effectiveness ...
- ZOM Living and The Moinian Group partner to develop Luma, a 434-unit luxury apartment tower at Miami Worldcenter Multihousing Pro magazine
ZOM Living and The Moinian Group are preparing to break ground on Luma at Miami Worldcenter, a 43-story apartment tower in the heart of Downtown Miami.
- Developer secures $119M to build next phase of Miami Worldcenter South Florida Business Journal
Another apartment tower at this $4 billion project is under construction.
- ZOM Living and The Moinian Group Partner to Develop Luxury Apartment Tower at Miami Worldcenter MultifamilyBiz.com
MIAMI, FL - ZOM Living and The Moinian Group are preparing to break ground on Luma at Miami Worldcenter, a 43-story apartment tower in the heart...
- Tami L. Fuchs Sandusky Register
Oct. 23, 1971-April 18, 2019 Tami L. Fuchs, 47, Kansas, Ohio, passed away Thursday, April 18, 2019, after a brief illness at Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital.
- InvestmentNews announces 2019 Innovation Awards winners InvestmentNews
Six firms received InvestmentNews Innovation Awards Wednesday night for their creative and effective approaches to helping advisers run better businesses, ...
- Serviceaide Named A Leader In Standalone Chatbots For IT Operations In Independent Analyst Report PRNewswire
SAN JOSE, Calif., April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Serviceaide®, Inc., a global provider of IT *service* management solutions, today announced it has been named ...
- Why IBM Is Leaving The Marketing Cloud Business AdExchanger
IBM is bowing out of mar tech and offloading its marketing cloud assets – for the second time. Competition from the other scaled marketing players was fierce ...
- The latest on solar roofs, solar shingles and solar tiles Solar Power World
There are many words used to describe unconventional solar PV technologies used on rooftops. Within the "building-applied" category — basically anything.
- Patients are transforming from passive recipients of healthcare services to active participants in their own h Business Insider India
This is a preview of a research report from Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research *service*. To learn more about Business Insider.
- JV Breaks Ground on Miami High-Rise Community Multi-Housing News
A joint venture between ZOM Living and The Moinian Group will soon break ground on Luma at Miami Worldcenter, a 43-story apartment tower in the heart of ...
- Home Wi-Fi Security Solutions Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2025 | Cujo, Koalasafe, Eero, Keezel, Luma Home, Securifi News Tech Markets
HTF MI released a new market study on Global Home Wi-Fi Security Solutions Market with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through ...
- Luma Health and Nextech Systems Announce Partnership to Enhance Patient Engagement and Boost Practice Revenue PR Web
Partnership Gives Nextech Customers Access to Luma Health's Innovative Capabilities, Including Smart Conversations With Patients, Intelligent Scheduling and ...
- Misting Fans Market 2019 Global Analysis By Key Players – Arctic Cove, AZCOOLMIST, Diamond Visions, DLUX, DOINSHOP Industry Today
Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Misting Fans Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research ...
- Global Evaporative Air Cooler For Home Market Growth Rate and Key Players: Symphony(Keruilai), NewAir(Luma Comfort), Lianchuang and Bajaj Electricals Education Market
Global Evaporative Air Cooler For Home Market 2019 Growth Analysis, Share, Demand by Regions, Types, and Analysis of Key Players Research Forecasts to ...
- Former Sony Imageworks Exec Joins ‘Black Panther’ & ‘Aquaman’ VFX Outfit Luma Pictures Deadline
Former Sony Pictures Imageworks executive Shauna Bryan is joining Luma Pictures to lead business development as Executive Producer of VFX.
- Global Premium Wireless Routers Market Insights Report 2019-2026: TP-LINK, D-Link, Cisco, Tenda, Belkin , NETCORE Group , MERCURY Industry News Blog
The global market report for the “Premium Wireless Routers Market” is a widespread report which provides both the analysis on the highly important areas and ...
- Even the Most Interesting Man in the World couldn’t make Luma work as standalone company TechCrunch
Luma, a three-year-old maker of smart Wi-Fi routers, has been acquired by First Alert, a maker of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors that is itself a subsidiary ...
- Miami Worldcenter apartments break ground - South Florida South Florida Business Journal
The 44-story tower will have a long illuminated feature.
- Simon, Meet Luma: Banks Battle for Share in Structured Notes Wall Street Journal
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS -0.96% has Simon, an online platform that sells complex investment products to mom-and-pop investors. Bank of America Corp.
- P&G's Pritchard at the ANA confab on how to combat the direct-to-consumer threat AdAge.com
Procter & Gamble Chief Brand Officer Marc Pritchard didn't see Terence Kawaja's ANA talk, but he'd already been working on an answer.
- LMC Announces Start of Leasing at Luma Apartments PRNewswire
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- LMC, a leader in apartment development and management, today announced the start of leasing at Luma, a luxury ...
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Luma Therapeutics Announces Positive Clinical Data for the Illuvinate System, a New In-Home Treatment for Psoriasis Business Wire
URL in the Luma Therapeutics boilerplate of release dated Mar. 6, 2019 should read www.lumatherapeutics.com. The corrected release reads: LUMA ...
- 220-Unit, Luxury High-Rise Apartment Tower Opens in Little Italy Times of San Diego
uma, a 220-unit, luxury high-rise apartment building, has opened for leasing in downtown San Diego's Little Italy neighborhood.
- Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Market Report 2019 | Where Will The Market Go Next? Market Trends
Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Market Reseach Report (2019-2024). MRV has published a report based on the Portable Evaporative Air Cooler industry.
- Growth of Premium Wireless Routers in Global Industry: Overview, Size and Share 2019-2024 Market Research Gazette
Industry Overview of Premium Wireless Routers Market. The global Premium Wireless Routers market research report studies market overview defining; ...
- Luma adds game-based module for Hazardous Materials Training Commercial Carrier Journal
Luma “Brighter Learning,” a learning and instructional design company that helps carriers save time and money with orientation training, announced a new ...
- Apple Begins Selling LumaForge Shared Servers With Up to 200TB Storage and Prices Up to $50,000 MacRumors
LumaForge today announced that its Jellyfish shared storage solutions are now available for purchase from Apple's online business store, with...
- Switched on: Innovative tech firm shines bright Business Observer
In the early 2000s, Silicon Valley veteran Eric Higgs opted for a change of pace, moving to St. Petersburg to pursue a career as a sculptor. He aspired to create ...
- LUMA Closes Binghamton Streets Thursday Evening-Sunday wnbf.com
As thousands of people are expected in Binghamton for the LUMA Lights Festival, motorists should know several streets in the downtown area will be closed.
- Upscale children's store 'Mama Luma' opens in Paseo Nuevo, Santa Barbara KEYT
A new, upscale children's boutique is open for business in the Paseo Nuevo Mall in downtown Santa Barbara.
- Luma Health CEO and Co-founder Adnan Iqbal Presenting at Health 2.0 Markets Insider
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Luma Health, the leader in patient relationship management, today announced it is presenting ...
- SnapAV Adds New NVRs, DVRs to Luma Surveillance Lineup Security Sales & Integration
The Luma Surveillance 510 Series NVR features point-to-point remote access *service* and will debut at CEDIA Expo 2018.
- Pardee showcases Luma in southwest Las Vegas Review-Journal
Pardee Homes' Luma, off Fort Apache Road north of Sunset Road at Patrick Lane in the southwest valley, features three modern, open, single-story floor plans ...
- Here's why traditional advertisers should fire their CMO Campaign US
Luma Partners founder and CEO Terry Kawaja urged marketers to look at the success models of direct-to-consumer brands. Fire your chief marketing officer, ...
- Origin Story: LumaStream [Audio 26:25] St Pete Catalyst
A cold call – actually many cold calls ‑ landed LumaStream its most high-profile client. But before LumaStream, a St. Petersburg company that makes LED ...
- Startup backed by huge banks (Video) - Cincinnati Business Courier Cincinnati Business Courier
A Cincinnati financial company that has been one of the region's fastest-growing firms has spun off its technology platform into a startup that has brought in ...
- Innovation is more than skin deep for this medical device startup San Francisco Business Times
Luma's “Illuvinate” system is an early player in the use of smartphones to deliver not only new ways to diagnose diseases but to actually treat certain conditions.
- Rich Greenberg’s ‘Salt of Joy’ Script Lands At Luma Pictures Deadline
Luma Pictures has picked up Salt of Joy, a romantic drama written by Rich Greenberg, to develop and produce as part of its original film slate.
- New LUMAscapes To Come: Q&A With LUMA's Terry Kawaja 10/15/2018 MediaPost Communications
Terry Kawaja is founder and chief executive officer of LUMA Partners, the venture firm focused on marketing technology. Kawaja will be speaking at the ANA ...
- Home Wi-Fi Security Solutions Market Projected to Garner Significant Revenues by 2016-2026 Market Talk News
Market Insights offers a 10-year forecast for the APAC home Wi-Fi security solutions market between 2016 and 2026. In terms of value, market is expected to ...
- Fire Your CMO? This year's ANA meeting was full of heat AdAge.com
A look back at what went on at this year's ANA Masters of Marketing event.
- Why this San Francisco health startup is betting big on text messages San Francisco Business Times
A San Francisco digital health startup is using text messages to smooth the often aggravating communication between patients and doctors' offices.
- construction of frank gehry's aluminum-clad LUMA arles tower under way Designboom
new images of frank gehry's tower for the LUMA contemporary art foundation reveal the twisting structure further taking shape in the french city of arles.
- Maja Hoffmann Fights to Build Her Cultural Capital in Arles, France The New York Times
Imagining her city transformed by art, a “rainmaker” takes on a role once reserved for planners.
- Woolf reports progress on statewide systems modernization project, now dubbed 'Luma' Idaho Press-Tribune
Idaho state Controller Brandon Woolf told the Joint Finance-Appropriations Committee this morning that retirements are changing the face of his staff, including ...
- Open Architecture Online Platform for Structured Products and Annuities The FINANCIAL
The FINANCIAL -- Luma Financial Technologies, a new venture formed by co-investors Navian Capital, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, ...
- Oasis500 appoints Luma Fawaz as Chief Executive Officer Digital Boom
Jordan-based seed investment company and business accelerator, Oasis500, has appointed Luma Fawaz as the Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
- Buccleuch Property seals London investment deal Insider.co.uk
The firm has purchased the Grade A office accommodation The LUMA building from asset managers Wrenbridge.
- At the bigger, longer LUMA Festival in Binghamton, storytelling will take a front seat Press & Sun-Bulletin
The LUMA Projection Arts Festival will be held at various locations throughout Downtown Binghamton from Sept. 7-9.
- Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. Affirms Agreement With LUMA Minerals LLC and Provides Update on Second Tranche of EMR Convertible Loan Financing GlobeNewswire
TORONTO, Aug. 31, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. (“Crystal Peak” or the “Company”) (TSXV: CPM, OTCQX: CPMMF) is pleased to ...
- Goldman shares rise as rivals line up to take stakes in bank's 'Simon' investing app CNBC
The Wall Street firm has been mulling a spinoff of the app, called Simon, which it developed as a way to sell bond-like investment products to retail investors ...
- LUMA’s Luxury Matchmaking Service Caters to the Needs of Affluent Singles Across the US DatingNews
The Scoop: LUMA Luxury Matchmaking enriches the dating scene with a prestigious introduction *service* for busy professionals, executives, and millionaires.
- Welcome to LUMA | Projection Mapping Live Design
LUMA Projection Arts Festival returns to Binghamton, New York for the fourth year.
- Review: LumaFusion for iOS Studio Daily
Designed for itinerant journalists, filmmakers, news, and corporate video creators, LumaFusion offers a robust editing environment with a familiar interfac.
- Stay Metrics, Luma create DRIVE SAFE Always online training Commercial Carrier Journal
Stay Metrics, a provider of evidence-based driver feedback, engagement, training, and retention solutions for the transportation industry, announces an ...
- BizHawk: Mama Luma Girls Clothing Store Opens in Santa Barbara's Paseo Nuevo Noozhawk
BizHawk is published weekly, and includes items of interest to the business community. Share your business news, including employee announcements and ...
- Buccleuch Property buys Clapham office block in joint venture HeraldScotland
BUCCLEUCH Property has jointly purchased the Luma building in London for an undisclosed sum.
- Here's a full schedule for this year's LUMA Projection Arts Festival Press & Sun-Bulletin
Expanded from one to three days, the festival will be held in Downtown Binghamton from Sept. 7-9.
- LumaFusion review: Pro video editing now a reality on iOS devices Macworld
LumaFusion is a powerful multi-track video editor for mobile devices that enables professional results complete with titles, effects, transitions, color correction, ...
- Xyxyyxyyxyy xyyxyx yx Petaluma Argus Courier
Two unique Petaluma organizations - Mentor Me and LUMA Fitness - have joined hands to bootstrap the return of a proud community tradition, The Petaluma ...
- Amazon to Acquire Home Wi-Fi Company Eero The Wall Street Journal
Amazon disclosed its latest bet to control the so-called smart home, adding to its fold a company that offers a Wi-Fi system that ditches traditional routers.
- 'Borrowed Time' Director Andrew Coats Joins Luma Pictures As Director Cartoon Brew
Andrew Coats, the former Pixar animator who co-directed the Oscar-nominated short Borrowed Time, has joined Luma Pictures as a director for its new live ...
- Morimoto, Art Smith among featured chefs at Orlando Magic wine festival - Orlando Business Orlando Business Journal
A star-studded group of Orlando and international chefs will be featured at the Orlando Magic's inaugural Orlando Wine Festival & Auction this year. Iron Chef ...
- Luma is the latest router company to push a subscription service The Verge
Luma has become the latest router company to introduce a subscription *service* in a push to generate steady income from a new breed of mesh routers.
- Amazon and Google Now Control the Top Two Wi-Fi Mesh Routers New York Magazine
With Amazon acquiring Eero, the mesh networking market is now controlled by two very, very large companies with an appetite for personal data.
- Orlando area lands 12 restaurants on AAA's prestigious diamond list Orlando Sentinel
A dozen Orlando area restaurants landed on AAA's carefully tended four and five-diamond lists, including one Disney World restaurant earning the highest ...
- Webb Insurance appoints employees to board of directors Lima Ohio
LIMA — Webb Insurance Agency recently appointed two new individuals to its board of directors.Stephanie Larcom, Webb's Bluffton location office.
- 12-year-old JC middle school student shows work at LUMA Press & Sun-Bulletin
A colored pencil drawing created by JC Middle School seventh grader Molly Jablonowski, was featured in LUMA's "Mural Mappings" outside of Atomic Tom's.
- Patient Scheduling Platform Luma Health Raises $6.33M Series A Crunchbase News
For both patients and healthcare providers, the most painful part of going to the doctor isn't the blood test or vaccine. Instead, it's scheduling. Follow Crunchbase ...
- Govt secures new investor for Karuruma tin refinery The New Times
LuNa Smelter Ltd has taken over the operations of Karuruma Tin Smelter, whose activities had stalled for a long time following the failure by the previous ...
- Here's what you can expect to find at this year's LUMA festival Press & Sun-Bulletin
With the addition of two days to this year's LUMA Projection Arts Festival, organizers have compiled a lineup of events for the September festival that will employ ...
- Luma is the only known Wi-Fi router company led by a black person Black Enterprise
One fact is clear; the consumer networking produce space, is dominated by white and Asian guys. Which is why Luma is blowing my mind right now.
- LIGHT IT UP: LUMA Festival puts spotlight on downtown Binghamton Press & Sun-Bulletin
The LUMA Projection Arts Festival will be held in Downtown Binghamton Friday through Sunday.
- Luxury San Diego Community Launches Leasing Multi-Housing News
LMC, a Lennar company, has begun leasing units at Luma, a 220-unit luxury high-rise and mixed-use apartment community in the Little Italy neighborhood of ...
- LumaTax Raises $3M, Teams with Square to Ease Small Business Tax Filing VentureBeat
Press Release LumaTax, whose software streamlines sales tax compliance for small business owners by integrating with tools that they already use, today ...
- SnapAV Acquires Northeast Low-Voltage Distributor MRI Security Sales & Integration
MRI Distribution, SnapAV's third distributor purchased in the past year, was a member of the Powerhouse Alliance and carries brands such as Napco, 2GIG, Elk ...
- BRIEF-Luma Holding Announces Tender For Protektor Shares At 4.2 Zloty/Shr Reuters
Sept 6 (Reuters) - PROTEKTOR SA: * MALTA-BASED LUMA HOLDING LIMITED ANNOUNCES A TENDER OFFER FOR 6,296,150 SHARES OF PROTEKTOR ...
- LUMA organizers announce biggest projection yet, launch Kickstarter campaign Press & Sun-Bulletin
LUMA organizers are preparing for the festival's biggest single attraction yet. At 17 projectors, this year's mapping on the George R. Harvey Justice Building in ...
- Inside Little Italy’s apartment rush The San Diego Union-Tribune
And you thought Little Italy was busy now. The San Diego hot spot is scheduled to add 559 new apartments by the end of the year, further transforming what is ...
- Music Portia Luma on the Business of Music Portia Luma, a multi-faceted DJ, entrepreneur and Red Bull
Portia Luma, a multi-faceted DJ, entrepreneur and student, gave us a break down of what it takes to be a creative in a time where having business skills, and not ...
- Amobee Closes $100 Million Purchase of Videology Adweek
Telcos are increasingly turning their sights on the rapidly consolidating ad-tech sector, with a mutual wariness of players such as Amazon, Facebook and Google ...
- 'Super Smash Bros. Ultimate': All The Tweaks, Buffs And Nerfs In The New 2.0 Update Forbes
Update 2.0 for 'Super Smash Bros. Ultimate' comes with Piranha Plant and a whole ton of other tweaks, nerfs and buffs.
- TV: The Biggest Opportunity For DTC Brands’ Continued Growth AdExchanger
In addition to direct relationships with the networks, DTC brands may want to leverage programmatic platforms to run against OTT so that they have more ...
- Kodak to Showcase Expanding Lineup of Instant Print Products and More at CES 2019 Associated Press
Press release *content* from BusinessWire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
- Luma Animation and Brand et al produce visual narrative for AVBOB centenary TVC Screen Africa
Celebrating 100 years, AVBOB is flighting an awe-inspiring all-CGI television and cinema commercial.
- This investment bank presentation breaks down the complicated digital ad industry in 2016 Business Insider
LUMA presents our annual State of Digital Marketing, which covers our views on the market, industry trends, and the future of the ecosystem with a specific focus ...
- Google-Facebook Dominance Hurts Ad Tech Firms, Speeding Consolidation The New York Times
The investment of venture capital money into ad tech start-ups is falling sharply, helping push a wave of acquisitions.
- LUMA Partners State of Digital Media 2016 presentation Business Insider
Here's the full LUMA Partners State of Digital Media 2016 presentation.
- Miami Worldcenter sells property to citizenM Hotels - South Florida South Florida Business Journal
The next phase of the $4 billion project is taking shape.
- Billionaires have franchised the modern art museum Financial Times
On holiday last week, I went to view a retrospective of the British artists Gilbert & George in an industrial shed next to a shiny tower designed by a globally ...
- Luma Health updates messaging platform, assists North Florida Women's Care MedCity News
The startup, which counts North Florida Women's Care among its clients, has unveiled new features of its platform, including one that lets facilities mass ...
- Tickets for indoor LUMA installation now on sale binghamtonhomepage.com
The LUMA Projection Arts Festival is taking its light show indoors this year.
- Maja Hoffmann’s Cultural Complex Is Poised to Transform This French City The Wall Street Journal
IN THE WEE HOURS of a sticky spring morning, Luma Arles, a vast new art and culture complex in a former rail yard in the southern French city of Arles, ...
- North Coast cannabis start-ups tackle tours, software, vaping pens, cultivation, delivery North Bay Business Journal
Consulting, touring, creating software and salves: These are just a few of the plans of those entrepreneurs seeking to establish a beachhead business in North ...
- After “Summer Of Data,” MarTech M&A Is Far From Over: Kawaja BeetTV
Don't call it a comeback but, after coming through a period in which a slowdown was capped by new regulation, MarTech consolidation may be back in-play.
- Newell acquires Atlanta startup Luma for more than $10 million Atlanta Business Chronicle
Luma, which developed a Wi-Fi mesh router, raised $22 million from Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, and the Amazon Alexa Fund. Luma wil be rolled ...
- Room service by robot Business Jet Traveler
Forgot your toothbrush? Want room *service*? At Chicago's Hotel EMC2, just text the “phone-cierge” and Leo or Cleo—a pair of four-foot-tall robots—will deliver ...