Luma was created by Dr. Paul Judge and Mike Van Bruinisse. Paul and Mike have worked together for 15 years solving complex networking and security problems for the largest companies in the world.
With the rise of the connected home, people are using more devices than ever. Home WiFi networks now need to be able to keep every one of them running and fully secure. Mike, Paul, and the team decided to use their expertise to create the perfect, personalized WiFi network for everyone.
On that day, Luma was born. Since then, the mission has been the same: To create the fastest, simplest, most secure, and most reliable home network that’s equipped for the technology of today, and tomorrow.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- LUMA's Luxury Matchmaking Service Caters to the Needs of Affluent Singles Across the US DatingNews (press release) (blog) Full coverage
- New LUMAscapes To Come: Q&A With LUMA's Terry Kawaja MediaPost Communications Full coverage
- Mayor Eric Garcetti, Annenberg Foundation And LA Tech Leaders Launch Unprecedented Civic Initiative PR Newswire (press release) Full coverage
- Global Evaporative Air Cooler for Home Market 2018 Business Development, Size, Share, Analysis And Opportunities ... Free Newsman: Market Research News By Market.Biz
- Global Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Market 2018 – Symphony(Keruilai), Aolan, Jinghui, Lianchuang, Hessaire ... Economic Daily Gazette (press release)
- Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Market (2015-2025) with Growth Factors, Trends, Forecasts and Key Players managementjournal24.com Full coverage