Hingeto builds powerful crowd funding stores for brands. It develops and operates crowdfunding sites that let fashion brands test demand for new designs without having to produce them upfront. Payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted at checkout. It provides products such as caps, ties, dresses, jackets, hoodies, accessories, and pillows.
- Can Tinder or TikTok help you land your next job? Fast Company
You might use Hinge to look for a special someone or Fitbit to track your health goals, but have you ever thought of using the apps for career building? Platforms ...
- Flip-Share Feature for Privacy Filters From 3M Transforms Collaboration and Visual Privacy Citizentribune
ST. PAUL, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 5, 2019--. Companies can protect sensitive information displayed on laptops and ease worker collaboration using the ...
- On the Eve of a New Product Launch, Hingeto Revolutionizes Drop-Ship Technology Apparel News
Since its founding in 2015 by Leandrew Robinson, Ismail Maiyegun and Yaw Owusu-Barimah, Oakland, Calif., drop-ship technology company Hingeto has been ...
- SEIDMAN: Save the Sarasota YMCA? Save Sarasotas soul Sarasota Herald-Tribune
The fight to stop the closure of the Sarasota YMCA's fitness centers is about much more than just having more gym options.
- On dating app Hinge, there are no hook-ups Irish Examiner
The New York dating app, which is now available here, wants people to connect deeply and so it encourages them to meet in person and not stay online, says ...
- Hinge Global Hires CPG Industry Veteran As Head of Marketing and Data Analytics EIN News
Hinge Global has hired former P&G and Nielsen senior executive to lead marketing, public relations, market research and data analytics.
- Marshawn Lynch Teams Up With Startup Hingeto To Help Other Athletes Build Their Brands Forbes Now
Oakland entrepreneur Leandrew Robinson boasted some of tech's key credentials: he went through the Y Combinator startup accelerator; he'd been backed by ...
- Editorial: Hub project has promise, bears scrutiny Corvallis Gazette Times
Former Rep. Andy Olson of Albany was a member of a joint legislative committee that toured the state a few years back, getting a feel for transportation issues ...
- Amazon’s Size Is Becoming a Problem—for Amazon The Wall Street Journal
Amazon.com Inc. AMZN 0.93% has a Facebook Inc. -size problem: It's become such a gigantic, sprawling, powerful business that its inevitable missteps are ...
- ‘BE THE CODE’ PODCAST: Hingeto Founder Talks Partnership with Marshawn Lynch Black Enterprise
Leandrew Robinson, founder of Hingeto, a company that partners with athletes to help them build their brands through retail and merchandising, talks about how ...
- Beast Mode's Business Empire | AdAge AdAge.com
Marshawn Lynch is using technology to bypass traditional deals and create his own company -- helping fuel an endorsement revolution in the process.
- Top 10 Best Google Chromebooks You Can Buy Right Now – Fall 2019 Android Headlines
Fall is soon to arrive and the start of the next school year is quickly approaching. Simultaneously, Chrome OS has continued its forward march with.
- IAC CEO Joey Levin: We Bought Hinge to Disrupt Ourselves Cheddar
By Conor White. At first glance, Match Group's acquisition of dating app Hinge, known as the "anti-Tinder," doesn't seem to make much sense, considering its ...
- Tinder doubles down on its casual nature, as Match invests in relationship-focused Hinge TechCrunch
Tinder has never really shaken its reputation among consumers as a “hook up” app, instead of one designed for more serious dating. Now, it seems Tinder is ...
- Keep Swiping Right on Match The Wall Street Journal
Match marries Tinder and Hinge to tackle a younger dating demographic.
- Amazons inevitable missteps becoming a problem for its products, services Business Standard
Amazon.com has a Facebook-size problem: It's become such a gigantic, sprawling, powerful business that its inevitable missteps are beginning to erode trust in ...
- Russell Collins & His Venture Himalayan Rocket Stove Saving Earth & Environment With Their Range Of Biomass Combustion Space Heaters Inventiva
Trees and plants are the lifelines of our planet- Earth. The wide use of wood has given rise to deforestation. It induces the cutting of trees and makes the green ...
- After New Orleans courthouse evidence room break-in, officials say nothing missing NOLA.com
Jurors at Orleans Parish Criminal District Court are regularly called upon to puzzle through crimes that happen elsewhere in New Orleans.
- New report shows the lengths to which Huawei has gone to copy Apple BGR
An engineer for the China-based smartphone maker Huawei recently sent a photo of some product design material to an Apple supplier. The Huawei engineer's ...
- Why Kobe Bryant Is Launching a $100 Million Venture Capital Fund Inc.
The retired NBA player plans to invest in technology, media and data startups.
- Frank Spicer Co. moves out of 100 year old building in Norfolk's historic auto row Virginian-Pilot
Sandee Spicer said it was time "someone else have a dream in this building." The Frank Spicer Restaurant Co. opened there in 1978.
- Malcolm X's Daughters Launching a New Malcolm X Clothing Site Black Enterprise
The sisters, Qubilah Shabazz, Ilyasah Shabazz, Attallah Shabazz, Malikah Shabazz, Malaak Shabazz, and Gamilah Lumumba Shabazz have partnered with ...
- 7 Best Venture Capitalists for Black Entrepreneurs Black Enterprise
These venture capitalists are not only some of the top investors but many of them are committed to spending dollars with black-owned businesses.
- Office Summary: Third Quarter 2018 Nevada Business Magazine
By Colliers Reno. The Northern Nevada market continues to post strong figures with vacancy dropping and increasing positive net absorption for another quarter ...
- Top 5 Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps In 2019 Tech Times
Ever since e-commerce became commonplace, entrepreneurs have been adopting the e-business route with great enthusiasm. Whether it is selling products or ...
- E-Commerce Consultant Hinge Grows Fast, Lands Backing Under Tech-Savvy Founder Forbes
Hinge Consulting has logged triple-digit-percentage growth and landed a major venture capital deal since its launch about three years ago. Its CEO's substantial ...
- BE The Code Podcast is Back for Season 2 Black Enterprise
Be The Code, a black tech podcast featuring the most innovative and noteworthy black startups, is back for Season 2. We have interviews from some of the best ...
- Intel's wild new idea for the laptop of the future involves 2 screens and a hinge that lets it stand up on its own Business Insider
The laptop of the future could have two screens and a crazy hinge that props the laptop up so you can see the second screen better.
- Best Deals on Chromebook Laptops During Amazon Prime Day 2019 Business Insider
Amazon shoppers can save up to $100 (or more) on Chromebook laptops from Acer, ASUS, Lenovo, Samsung, and HP during Amazon Prime Day 2019.
- Oakland wants in on Silicon Valley’s success — with crucial differences San Francisco Chronicle
Oakland has a thriving technology scene, but many of its denizens don't see it as a wannabe Silicon Valley. In fact, they eschew what they call the valley's ...
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 lineup: Foldable phones, 5G and phones that charge each other Q13 News Seattle
A 5G device. A foldable phone that morphs into a tablet. A smartphone that can charge another smartphone when sandwiched together.
- Tinder Privately Valued at Roughly $10 Billion by Match Group: Sources Cheddar
A recent independent valuation of Tinder has placed the popular dating app's value at roughly $10 billion, an astounding increase from a $3 billion valuation ...
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 review: One of the best business laptops you can buy, but it doesn't come cheap Moneycontrol.com
The Latitude 7400 takes productivity to new levels with over 14 hours of battery life in a full charge.
- Everyone's favorite flip phone from the early 2000s is getting a 2019 makeover — with a foldable display Business Insider
Only 200000 Motorola Razrs with a foldable display will be made, and they'll reportedly cost about $1500.
- The Disappearance of Dressbarn Emphasizes the Need for Manufacturers to Develop New Business Models Apparel News
The recent announcement that Dressbarn was closing its chain of 650 stores drove home the growing dilemma for U.S. apparel manufacturers. There are just ...
- The Latest: Iran brushes off US decision on sanction waivers Fox Business
The Latest on U.S. sanctions on countries importing Iranian oil (all times local): 8:45 a.m..
- Here are the 59 startups that demoed at Y Combinator Winter ’16 Demo Day 2 TechCrunch
Food, housing, healthcare, transportation. Life essentials made better and more affordable.” These are the types of startups that partner Paul Buchheit said were ...
- Early 2000s flip-phone favourite the Razr is getting a 2019 makeover — with a foldable display and a big price tag Business Insider South Africa
Only 200000 Motorola Razrs with a foldable display will be made, and they'll reportedly cost about R20,000 in an exclusive US deal.
- Five of the best: business laptops that put in the extra hours Independent.ie
While much attention is given these days to which flagship phone is best, work laptops are still a critical part of our business lives.
- Galaxy Fold is now fixed! Samsung resolves all issues plaguing new device Economic Times
SEOUL: Weeks after Samsung postponed the launch of the Galaxy Fold smartphone and recalled review units, the company has reportedly solved both of the ...
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Review & Rating PCMag.com
With a deluxe chassis, keyboard, and touchpad, paired with a snappy sign-in feature and superb battery life, Dell's Latitude 7400 2-in-1 is a top contender ...
- Match adds Hinge to its stable of dating sites PitchBook News & Analysis
Online dating giant Match has acquired a majority stake in Hinge, a dating and relationship app that hails itself as "an alternative to swipe culture.
- Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch's 'Beastmode-A-Business' winners announced Raiders Wire
Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch's entrepreneurial readiness program, Beastmode-A-Business, has announced their winners.
- Why the Lenovo Yoga Book C930 Is the Most Innovative Laptop of 2018 Laptop Mag
The Lenovo Yoga Book C930 was nominated to our sister site Tom's Guide's 2018 Innovation Awards for its dual-display design.
- Lenovo unveils the world’s first ‘foldable PC’ and I’m actually kinda excited The Next Web
Lenovo thought it'd be cool to show off a foldable PC at its Accelerate conference today. The device will fall under its premium Thinkpad X1 line.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold is reportedly ready for prime time again The Next Web
Two months after Samsung withdrew the Galaxy Fold due to hardware and software problems, it might soon be ready for prime time. Bloomberg reported today ...
- Microsoft's Surface Patent Highlights Kickstand Advantage Over Competition Forbes
Microsoft continues to sweat the small details with the design of its Surface Pro ultraportables, and a new patent illustrates that commitment with a redesign of the ...
- Asus debuts laptop with three screens and a full-size mechanical keyboard The Star Online
The ZenBook Pro Duo comes with three displays – two of which are touch screens – and still enough space for a full-size mechanical keyboard.
- Analyst: Apple’s streaming video service won’t ‘move the needle’ for a while BGR
At this point, there have been a slew of announcements related to the *content* Apple is commissioning and buying for its upcoming Netflix-like streaming *service*.
- Samsung Has Allegedly Fixed the Galaxy Fold TechCo
After Samsung delay its launch, the Korean tech company has reportedly redesigned the Galaxy Fold to actually work. No release date has been set though.
- Coca-Cola Is Looking Into Cannabis-Infused Drinks Eater
The Atlanta-based company is reportedly interested in working with Canadian marijuana producer Aurora Cannabis to produce drinks laced with CBD.
- AptarGroup talks trends and functionality in flexible packaging fitments and closures Plastics Today
Though caps, closures, spouts and fitments may be physically small, they are a large and growing portion of the overall packaging market: valued at $52.23 ...
- HP Spectre x360 13 vs. Lenovo Yoga C930: Which is the best laptop and tablet in one CNET
If you're shopping for a premium ultraportable two-in-one, you've got several great options to choose from, including the updated Dell XPS 13 two-in-one ...
- Kentucky man waved knife at neighbors, set up booby trap on front porch, deputies say WWBT NBC12 News
Deputies say Raymond Jackson waved a knife at neighbors and set up a plyboard and knife booby trap on his front porch.
- Mariah Carey and James Packer Reach Settlement — Malcolm X’s Daughters Launch Clothing Line Eurweb.com
Mariah Carey gets millions (and THAT Ring) in settlement with ex-fiancé James Packer and Malcolm X's daughters launch clothing line.
- This Graduate School Helped Make New York Appealing to Amazon The New York Times
Cornell Tech's graduates and researchers are behind more than 50 start-ups that have raised $60 million from investors and created 200 jobs.
- Another CECL sleeper? Auditors get new rules on estimates Compliance Week
While companies adopt CECL, auditors are gearing up for new rules requiring them to more closely scrutinize estimates and the specialists who produce them.
- Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) brings inking and a 360-hinge to students and professionals Windows Central
Samsung looks to be refreshing its popular Notebook 7 Spin 13.3-inch laptop for 2018. The latest version of the Notebook 7 Spin is expected to debut next week ...
- Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei says US cannot crush company Siliconrepublic.com
“There's no way the US can crush us,” said Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei, in response to an onslaught of US criminal charges against the company and the ...
- Samsung is set to unveil a foldable smartphone this year CNBC
Samsung will unveil details of a foldable smartphone later this year, the CEO of its mobile division told CNBC, amid rumors that such a device was in the works.
- How to install your deck properly so it won’t collapse Washington Post
ASK THE BUILDER | Deck construction is serious business, and you need to make sure everything is done correctly.
- Erker's Fine Eyewear Brings Copper Hinge to the Delmar Loop Ladue News
St. Louis' Erker family expands its eyewear tradition to a growing online market.
- HP Chromebook x2 Review Forbes
Shop Now. The most advanced Chromebook in this roundup, the HP Chromebook x2 (I specifically tested the 12-F014DX) stands apart because of its ...
- The monstrous, momentous PC hardware of Computex 2019 PCWorld
From futuristic laptops to trail-blazing new chips, this is the PC hardware that caught our eye at Computex 2019.
- Amazon sale drops deals on Microsoft Surface laptops Yahoo Tech
Despite an increasingly crowded market, the sleek Microsoft Surface laptops have left their mark. Both the Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 and Surface Book 2 are ...
- AI for everyone: ForwardLane wants to show some love for small, midsize advisers InvestmentNews
ForwardLane wants to provide tools for firms that are unable to build them in-house.
- Booby trap pierced with knives found on drunk Kentuckian's front porch, police say USA TODAY
Police arrested Raymond Jackson, of Kentucky, after they allegedly found a knife-bearing booby trap his front porch.
- Dell Delivers Purposeful PC and Software Innovations for a Seamless, Intuitive Experience PRNewswire
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumer Electronics Show Latitude 7400 2-in-1 - the world's smallest commercial 14" 2-in-1 targeting up to 24 ...
- Huawei says Mate X’s India launch depends on 5G availability, no plans for 4G variant Hindustan Times
Powered by the company's Kirin 980 processor, the Huawei Mate X comes with a 6.6-inch dual display panel and offers a FullView display.
- Samsung CEO admits he rushed the launch of the Galaxy Fold Android Central
After being delayed for months, the CEO of Samsung, DJ Koh, has admitted he rushed the Galaxy Fold. For anyone who has been following along or ...
- 8 Oversold Internet Stocks to Buy | Stock Market News | US News U.S News & World Report Money
Here are eight internet stocks to buy on any market weakness.
- HCT Group brings bold colours and innovation to Hong Kong Cosmetics Business
Packaging. Visit HCT Group at Cosmoprof Asia - Hall 3, Stand D05. During Cosmoprof Asia HCT Group will be showcasing the latest from their stock innovation ...
- Airbus Looks To Aerodynamics To Make Air Transport More Sustainable Aviation Week
With sustainability fast becoming its No. 1 design priority, Airbus has unveiled details of aerodynamic and propulsion research efforts that, if successful, could ...
- The best 2-in-1 laptops you can buy Business Insider India
In 2018, the Lenovo Yoga 920 was considered one of the best 2-in-1 laptops, and the new Lenovo Yoga C930 continues that tradition by being the best 2-in-1 of ...
- Apple guns for the enterprise with monster new Mac Pro IT PRO
Apple has finally unveiled an updated version of its Mac Pro workstation, targeting enterprise users with a truly awe-inspiring list of specifications and a raft of ...
- Cable's Performance in Mobile Fails to Impress Wall Street Light Reading
Investors had hoped that Comcast and Charter might pose a significant threat to the likes of AT&T and Verizon in mobile. Newly reduced expectations from Wall ...
- Are foldable phones more than just a gimmick? Financial Times
Handset makers are yet to prove consumers will want design changes enough to upgrade.
- Google Chrome OS for Business FAQ Business News Daily
If you're trying to decide whether you should go with Windows or Mac OS, consider Chrome OS. Here's a look at its capabilities and benefits.
- Master Dynamic MW65 Headphones Review insidehook.com
Money aside, they're our wireless noise-cancelling cans of choice.
- Smartphone giants are betting on folding screens and more cameras than ever to reignite the market CNBC
The smartphone market is slowing, users are holding onto their devices for longer and some manufacturers are feeling the heat. The response from technology ...
- Vora Ventures buys digital commerce firm Hinge PE Hub
Vora Ventures has acquired Cincinnati-based Hinge, a digital commerce company. No financial terms were disclosed. PRESS RELEASE. CINCINNATI ...
- Here's how origami could be used to shape the future of engineering News@Northeastern
Folding a paper crane is a slow, methodical process. So is unfolding an array of solar panels in space. But for other transformations, speed is more important.
- Biking baker overcomes adversity to realize dream CTV News
The pit stop was not part of Markus's plan. “It's a bit unfortunate,” he says. He's parked his bike along the side of the road and is trying to fix a large wooden box ...
- Another patent teases some kind of foldable device coming from Microsoft TechRadar
Here's more evidence that Microsoft has one or more folding gadgets on the way, with a newly filed patent.
- ‘If this don’t kill you I will.’ Booby trap on his porch lands Kentucky man in jail. Lexington Herald Leader
A Kentucky man who had a booby trap outfitted with knives on his front porch has been arrested. Laurel County sheriff's deputies went to Raymond Jackson's ...
- HP Spectre x360 (2018) Review: A Portable, Versatile Laptop | WIRED WIRED
HP has updated its successful Spectre x360 laptop to keep with the times. If you're using an older machine, this model is a solid step up.
- Ford: 'Plentiful boron', long martensitic steel tubes in 2020 Escape Repairer Driven News
Collision repairers will encounter martensitic ultra-high-strength steel tubes running from the A-pillar to C-pillar and “plentiful boron” on the 2020 Ford Escape, ...
- Geoff Huegill reportedly joins dating app Hinge to find love... months after split from wife Sara Daily Mail
Geoff Huegill announced his split from wife of seven years, Sara, in December last year.
- Cowes floating bridge pulled from service for further repairs Isle of Wight County Press
THE Cowes floating bridge will be out of action tomorrow (Tuesday) while further repairs are carried out.
- Data management is all about timing Forbes India
Businesses that rely on technology consequently have to contend with a new demand—data not only needs to be used right, the right data needs to be used.
- Snapchat Spectacles are now sold online as vending machines take a break Los Angeles Times
The vending machines will eventually re-emerge, but Snap announced Monday the launch of sales through Spectacles.com.
- Golden State Warriors' Andre Iguodala On Wearables, Tech Investing, Golf SportTechie
Golden State Warriors swingman Andre Iguodala has been using wearables and apps, such as Game Golf and Zepp Golf, to improve his swing. The 2015 NBA.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold will not launch in June, says report PhoneDog
It's now been more than one month since Samsung announced that it was delaying the Galaxy Fold, and according to a new report, it'll be a bit longer before the ...
- French director Jacques Becker gets an HFA retrospective The Boston Globe
Jacques Becker (1906-1960) is a classic case of the artist who comes in between. An assistant to Jean Renoir on several films in the '30s, he was too young to ...
- Apple's self-driving car could have variable light control to protect privacy of riders, doors that open extremely wide AppleInsider
Apple is working out ways its "Project Titan" self-driving vehicle could be improved to give its users more privacy via a band-based lighting system, as well as a ...
- Huawei to Launch 5G Foldable Smartphone in February PCMag
During an event in Beijing yesterday, Huawei's Richard Yu said the company plans to launch its 5G foldable handsets at Mobile World Congress next month in ...
- Huawei Mate X India Launch Will Depend on 5G Network, Says Company Gadgets 360
India is targeting 2020 for 5G rollout, however the country is yet to allocate 5G spectrum to operators even for 5G trial of use cases.
- LG To Unveil New Gram Laptops, Evolved To A Whole New Scale At CES 2019 PRNewswire
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Dec. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Electronics (LG) will debut the latest products in its ultra-light gram laptop lineup at CES® 2019 ...
- Vora Ventures Acquires Hinge, a Leading Digital Commerce Accelerator PR Web
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) January 12, 2019 -- The acquisition provides Hinge with a multitude of services to help expand their portfolio and grow both.
- EU to investigate $54 bln Luxottica, Essilor deal Reuters
EU antitrust regulators will investigate whether the planned 46-billion-euro ($54 billion) merger of Italian eyewear maker Luxottica and French lens manufacturer ...