Hingeto builds powerful crowd funding stores for brands. It develops and operates crowdfunding sites that let fashion brands test demand for new designs without having to produce them upfront. Payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted at checkout. It provides products such as caps, ties, dresses, jackets, hoodies, accessories, and pillows.
- Ring is 'very likely' to contain Charlotte Bronte's hair Daily Mail
A ring appraised on the Antiques Roadshow bears an inscription of Charlotte Brontë's name and the date of her death, and opens to reveal a lock of braided hair ...
- Cable's Performance in Mobile Fails to Impress Wall Street Light Reading
Investors had hoped that Comcast and Charter might pose a significant threat to the likes of AT&T and Verizon in mobile. Newly reduced expectations from Wall ...
- 'BE THE CODE' PODCAST: Hingeto Founder Talks Partnership with Marshawn Lynch Black Enterprise
“BE The Code” is Black Enterprise's new podcast spotlighting the most influential and innovative blacks in technology, from celebrities to financiers, and how ...
- Marshawn Lynch Teams Up With Startup Hingeto To Help Other Athletes Build Their Brands Forbes Now
Oakland entrepreneur Leandrew Robinson boasted some of tech's key credentials: he went through the Y Combinator startup accelerator; he'd been backed by ...
- New Counterbalance Hinge from Southco Allows Safe Operation of Heavy Panels and Lids Business Insider
HONG KONG, CHINA – Media OutReach – 22 March 2019 – Southco Asia Ltd., a subsidiary of Southco Inc., a leading global provider of engineered access ...
- IAC CEO Joey Levin: We Bought Hinge to Disrupt Ourselves Cheddar
By Conor White. At first glance, Match Group's acquisition of dating app Hinge, known as the "anti-Tinder," doesn't seem to make much sense, considering its ...
- Beast Mode's Business Empire AdAge.com
Marshawn Lynch is using technology to bypass traditional deals and create his own company -- helping fuel an endorsement revolution in the process.
- Match Group fully acquires relationship-focused app Hinge TechCrunch
Last year, Match Group acquired a 51 percent stake in the relationship-focused dating app Hinge, in order to diversify its portfolio of dating apps led by Tinder.
- Malcolm X's Daughters Launching a New Malcolm X Clothing Site Black Enterprise
The sisters, Qubilah Shabazz, Ilyasah Shabazz, Attallah Shabazz, Malikah Shabazz, Malaak Shabazz, and Gamilah Lumumba Shabazz have partnered with ...
- Everyone's favorite flip phone from the early 2000s is getting a 2019 makeover — with a foldable display Business Insider
Only 200000 Motorola Razrs with a foldable display will be made, and they'll reportedly cost about $1500.
- Tinder doubles down on its casual nature, as Match invests in relationship-focused Hinge TechCrunch
Tinder has never really shaken its reputation among consumers as a “hook up” app, instead of one designed for more serious dating. Now, it seems Tinder is ...
- Match adds Hinge to its stable of dating sites PitchBook News & Analysis
Online dating giant Match has acquired a majority stake in Hinge, a dating and relationship app that hails itself as "an alternative to swipe culture.
- Black Tech Podcast BE the Code Podcast is Back for Season 2 Black Enterprise
Be The Code, a black tech podcast featuring the most innovative and noteworthy black startups, is back for Season 2. We have interviews from some of the best ...
- New report shows the lengths to which Huawei has gone to copy Apple BGR
An engineer for the China-based smartphone maker Huawei recently sent a photo of some product design material to an Apple supplier. The Huawei engineer's ...
- Oakland Raiders' Marshawn Lynch Instills Entrepreneurial Spirit In Kids SportTechie
Growing up, Marshawn Lynch, an Oakland native, didn't feel he gained the necessary experience to build his own business. Now back in his hometown with the.
- Office Summary: Third Quarter 2018 Nevada Business Magazine
By Colliers Reno. The Northern Nevada market continues to post strong figures with vacancy dropping and increasing positive net absorption for another quarter ...
- 7 Best Venture Capitalists for Black Entrepreneurs Black Enterprise
These venture capitalists are not only some of the top investors but many of them are committed to spending dollars with black-owned businesses.
- These Black-Owned Tech Upstarts Are Bridging the Cultural Divide Blavity
The influence African Americans have on mainstream culture...
- E-Commerce Consultant Hinge Grows Fast, Lands Backing Under Tech-Savvy Founder Forbes
Hinge Consulting has logged triple-digit-percentage growth and landed a major venture capital deal since its launch about three years ago. Its CEO's substantial ...
- Coca-Cola Is Looking Into Cannabis-Infused Drinks Eater
The Atlanta-based company is reportedly interested in working with Canadian marijuana producer Aurora Cannabis to produce drinks laced with CBD.
- National Samsung's Galaxy S10 lineup: Foldable phones, 5G and phones that charge each other CNN Newsource 10News
A 5G device. A foldable phone that morphs into a tablet. A smartphone that can charge another smartphone when sandwiched together.
- Samsung is set to unveil a foldable smartphone this year CNBC
Samsung will unveil details of a foldable smartphone later this year, the CEO of its mobile division told CNBC, amid rumors that such a device was in the works.
- Tinder Owner Match Group Buys Hinge, the Anti-Tinder Dating App Bloomberg
Match Group Inc., which has become a behemoth in online dating by swallowing promising independent brands, is doing it again. The company is purchasing a ...
- Tinder Privately Valued at Roughly $10 Billion by Match Group: Sources Cheddar
A recent independent valuation of Tinder has placed the popular dating app's value at roughly $10 billion, an astounding increase from a $3 billion valuation ...
- Asus' ZenBook S laptop uses its hinge to 'ErgoLift' the keyboard MobileSyrup
The Asus ZenBook S UX391UA is a thin, lightweight and unusual laptop that features an 'ErgoLift' hinged keyboard with the potential to be either alluring or ...
- Early 2000s flip-phone favourite the Razr is getting a 2019 makeover — with a foldable display and a big price tag Business Insider South Africa
Only 200000 Motorola Razrs with a foldable display will be made, and they'll reportedly cost about R20,000 in an exclusive US deal.
- Analyst: Apple’s streaming video service won’t ‘move the needle’ for a while BGR
At this point, there have been a slew of announcements related to the *content* Apple is commissioning and buying for its upcoming Netflix-like streaming *service*.
- Why the Lenovo Yoga Book C930 Is the Most Innovative Laptop of 2018 Laptop Mag
The Lenovo Yoga Book C930 was nominated to our sister site Tom's Guide's 2018 Innovation Awards for its dual-display design.
- Geoff Huegill reportedly joins dating app Hinge to find love... months after split from wife Sara Daily Mail
Geoff Huegill announced his split from wife of seven years, Sara, in December last year.
- How to install your deck properly so it won’t collapse Washington Post
ASK THE BUILDER | Deck construction is serious business, and you need to make sure everything is done correctly.
- The best 2-in-1 laptops you can buy Business Insider India
In 2018, the Lenovo Yoga 920 was considered one of the best 2-in-1 laptops, and the new Lenovo Yoga C930 continues that tradition by being the best 2-in-1 of ...
- Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch's 'Beastmode-A-Business' winners announced Raiders Wire
Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch's entrepreneurial readiness program, Beastmode-A-Business, has announced their winners.
- Intelligence Brief: My MWC19 Barcelona resolutions Mobile World Live
At the start of the year, I spent some time outlining my mobile and communications related resolutions for 2019. Rather than make predictions, I wanted to ...
- DealBook Briefing: Dell Plans to Go Public, Again The New York Times
Michael Dell took his company private when he didn't have enough control to fix it. He won't make that mistake again.
- AI for everyone: ForwardLane wants to show some love for small, midsize advisers InvestmentNews
ForwardLane wants to provide tools for firms that are unable to build them in-house.
- The growth factor professional services CEOs may overlook CEOWORLD magazine
A recent study identified key new business development skills of high-growth professional services firms, defined as those achieving 20% or greater annual ...
- Here are the 59 startups that demoed at Y Combinator Winter ’16 Demo Day 2 TechCrunch
“Food, housing, healthcare, transportation. Life essentials made better and more affordable.” These are the types of startups that partner Paul Buchheit said were ...
- The new ASUS ZenBook Pro May be Perfect - if Somewhat Costly - for Creative Businesses Small Business Trends
Can any of the new devices from ASUS help your small business solve a tech woe? Check out the 2018 ZenBook Pro series and more after the jump.
- This Graduate School Helped Make New York Appealing to Amazon The New York Times
Cornell Tech's graduates and researchers are behind more than 50 start-ups that have raised $60 million from investors and created 200 jobs.
- Hinge’s new app lets your friends play matchmaker TechCrunch
Hinge is launching a way for people in relationships to get in on the dating app craze alongside their single friends. No, not like that! The company today is ...
- Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) brings inking and a 360-hinge to students and professionals Windows Central
Samsung looks to be refreshing its popular Notebook 7 Spin 13.3-inch laptop for 2018. The latest version of the Notebook 7 Spin is expected to debut next week ...
- HP Spectre Folio Review: Everything You Need to Know About the New Convertible Laptop Fortune
HP's Spectre Folio laptop converts into a tablet and is covered in leather.
- HP Spectre x360 (2018) Review: A Portable, Versatile Laptop WIRED
HP has updated its successful Spectre x360 laptop to keep with the times. If you're using an older machine, this model is a solid step up.
- Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei says US cannot crush company Siliconrepublic.com
“There's no way the US can crush us,” said Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei, in response to an onslaught of US criminal charges against the company and the ...
- Facebook Reveals Apps, Others That Got Special Access to User Data The Wall Street Journal
Facebook disclosed it gave dozens of companies special access to user data, detailing for the first time a spate of deals that contrasted with previous statements ...
- Why Kobe Bryant Is Launching a $100 Million Venture Capital Fund Inc.
Kobe Bryant is parlaying his basketball cred into a $100 million venture capital fund. On Monday, the former NBA superstar announced the launch of his firm, ...
- New video shows off Lenovo’s concept foldable phone MSPoweruser
Foldable phones have been a popular fantasy among smartphone companies and we have seen plenty of concept phones and patents from the companies in ...
- Huawei Mate X: Company clears air on availability of the foldable phone in India Zee Business
Dashing hopes of Indian consumers willing to acquire the just-released foldable phone from Huawei any time soon, the company says it is not planning to bring ...
- There may not be a 4G version of the Huawei Mate X for India, but the company isn't ruling out the possibility Business Insider India
Dashing hopes of Indian consumers willing to acquire the just-released foldable phone from Huawei any time soon, the company says it is not planning to bring.
- Microsoft's Surface Patent Highlights Kickstand Advantage Over Competition Forbes
Microsoft continues to sweat the small details with the design of its Surface Pro ultraportables, and a new patent illustrates that commitment with a redesign of the ...
- WATCH: Why HP's Leather-Bound Spectre Folio Laptop Is So Unique CRN
It's one of the most interesting and unique devices that I've seen in a long time from a PC maker,” said Patrick Moorhead, founder of Moor Insights & Strategy ...
- HCT Group brings bold colours and innovation to Hong Kong Cosmetics Business
Packaging. Visit HCT Group at Cosmoprof Asia - Hall 3, Stand D05. During Cosmoprof Asia HCT Group will be showcasing the latest from their stock innovation ...
- Erker's Fine Eyewear Brings Copper Hinge to the Delmar Loop Ladue News
St. Louis' Erker family expands its eyewear tradition to a growing online market.
- HP Chromebook x2 Review Forbes
Shop Now. The most advanced Chromebook in this roundup, the HP Chromebook x2 (I specifically tested the 12-F014DX) stands apart because of its ...
- Dell Delivers Purposeful PC and Software Innovations for a Seamless, Intuitive Experience PRNewswire
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumer Electronics Show Latitude 7400 2-in-1 - the world's smallest commercial 14" 2-in-1 targeting up to 24 ...
- Marshawn Lynch has been busy with all the right things this offseason Silver and Black Pride
Idle hands? No such thing for Marshawn Lynch who is busy enriching his East Bay community.
- Mariah Carey and James Packer Reach Settlement — Malcolm X’s Daughters Launch Clothing Line Eurweb.com
Mariah Carey gets millions (and THAT Ring) in settlement with ex-fiancé James Packer and Malcolm X's daughters launch clothing line.
- Smartphone giants are betting on folding screens and more cameras than ever to reignite the market CNBC
The smartphone market is slowing, users are holding onto their devices for longer and some manufacturers are feeling the heat. The response from technology ...
- Huawei to Launch 5G Foldable Smartphone in February PCMag
During an event in Beijing yesterday, Huawei's Richard Yu said the company plans to launch its 5G foldable handsets at Mobile World Congress next month in ...
- Andre Iguodala Takes Tech And Business Talents To His Own Talk Show SportTechie
Andre Iguodala has reached agreement with the Golden State Warriors on a three-year, $48 million contract, and after having successfully negotiated that.
- People's Pitch Empowers Young Entrepreneurs oaklandpost.org
Apply now for FREE financial aid. The deadline is Friday, March 2, 2019 to apply for a Cal Grant or Middle Class Scholarship. You may be eligible for an award ...
- Dating app Hinge wants your bad date stories KEYT
Dating app Hinge is prompting users to spill details about their dates.
- After New Orleans courthouse evidence room break-in, officials say nothing missing The Advocate
Jurors at Orleans Parish Criminal District Court are regularly called upon to puzzle through crimes that happen elsewhere in New Orleans.
- Vora Ventures buys digital commerce firm Hinge PE Hub
Vora Ventures has acquired Cincinnati-based Hinge, a digital commerce company. No financial terms were disclosed. PRESS RELEASE. CINCINNATI ...
- Here's how origami could be used to shape the future of engineering News@Northeastern
Folding a paper crane is a slow, methodical process. So is unfolding an array of solar panels in space. But for other transformations, speed is more important.
- IowaMADE aims to bring medical devices from concept to market The Gazette
Patients come in all shapes and sizes. But anesthesiologists have had only a single device to enable those patients to breathe during surgery. “They work well ...
- Buy Match On Strong Competitive Position Driven By Tinder Seeking Alpha
I believe the market overreacted to lower Q4 Tinder subscriber additions and is underestimating the value of the Tinder network. Tremendous revenue growth is ...
- Are foldable phones more than just a gimmick? Financial Times
Handset makers are yet to prove consumers will want design changes enough to upgrade.
- LG To Unveil New Gram Laptops, Evolved To A Whole New Scale At CES 2019 PRNewswire
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Dec. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Electronics (LG) will debut the latest products in its ultra-light gram laptop lineup at CES® 2019 ...
- Oakland wants in on Silicon Valley’s success — with crucial differences San Francisco Chronicle
Oakland has a thriving technology scene, but many of its denizens don't see it as a wannabe Silicon Valley. In fact, they eschew what they call the valley's ...
- Vora Ventures Acquires Hinge, a Leading Digital Commerce Accelerator PR Web
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) January 12, 2019 -- The acquisition provides Hinge with a multitude of services to help expand their portfolio and grow both.
- Mazak buys MegaStir friction-stir welding company Today's Motor Vehicles
Florence, Kentucky – Mazak Corp. is looking to add joining and forming applications to its multi-tasking machining center lineup with the purchase of MegaStir, ...
- 8 Oversold Internet Stocks to Buy | Stock Market News | US News U.S News & World Report Money
Here are eight internet stocks to buy on any market weakness.
- CES 2019: Asus launches Chromebook Education series with trio of laptops, Chrome-running tablet ZDNet
In addition to the company's first Chrome tablet, the lineup includes 11.6-inch and 14-inch notebooks and a 14-inch convertible. The four new devices sport ...
- ASUS Announces New VivoBook S15 (S530) and S14 (S430) Business Wire
ASUS today announced VivoBook S15 (S530) and S14 (S430), a pair of stylish and lightweight laptops designed for the young, and the young at heart. Bot.
- Hāmākua Coast Crime Report: June 2018 Big Island Now
Hāmākua Police responded to four burglaries, three thefts, two vehicle thefts, eight incidents of criminal property damage, two drug-related incidents and three.
- Penguin Computing Gets Smart About Capital Needs In HPC The Next Platform
As history reveals, building a thriving systems business in HPC is no simple task. It takes ingenuity – and financial gymnastics – to balance books that.
- SpaceX Crew Dragon docks safely at ISS on Demo-1 test flight Florida Today
Astronauts floated into a SpaceX crew capsule for the first time in orbit Sunday morning, following its safe arrival at the International Space Station. A day after ...
- Golden State Warriors' Andre Iguodala On Wearables, Tech Investing, Golf SportTechie
Golden State Warriors swingman Andre Iguodala has been using wearables and apps, such as Game Golf and Zepp Golf, to improve his swing. The 2015 NBA.
- 3 Must-Do's You Should Complete Beyond the Interview to Vet That Potential New Hire Entrepreneur
Background checks, online searches and tests for candidates can be key practices when you're hiring.
- Apple AirPods will see upgrade in 2019, all-new design by 2020, analyst predicts Digital Trends
Famed Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo predicted that an AirPods upgrade is coming next year, to be followed by an entirely new version of the wireless earbuds in ...
- A business laptop with 3 screens? Microsoft patent filing points at multi-screen folding device TechRepublic
A dual-screen device patent recently filed by Microsoft includes a third screen attached to the devices hinge that can display information in a variety of ...
- Apple flexes its design muscles with a patent filing for a ‘living hinge’ Digital Trends
Apple could potentially eliminate the plastic strip found on today's MacBook and MacBook Pro laptops in a future redesign if it brings its patent for a living hinge ...
- Google Chrome OS for Business FAQ Business News Daily
If you're trying to decide whether you should go with Windows or Mac OS, consider Chrome OS. Here's a look at its capabilities and benefits.
- Facebook launches Portal auto-zooming video chat screens for $199/$349 TechCrunch
Facebook's first hardware product combines Alexa (and eventually Google Assistant) with a countertop video chat screen that zooms to always keep you in ...
- The 12 Innovation Awards winners SNEWS
Celebrating groundbreaking achievements in outdoor gear, the inaugural Outdoor Retailer Innovation Awards honored new products that change the way we ...
- Samsung officially unveils their flagship flip smartphone powered by Snapdragon 845 MSPoweruser
After much speculation, Samsung has finally launched their much-anticipated flagship flip smartphone. Dubbed as W2019 it's an upgrade to the last year's ...
- Your essential guide to the best tech to boost business Belfast Telegraph
What are the smartest, best and most productive technology tools for your working day? How can you keep sensitive data secure? Which must-have business ...
- Patent seems to show LG moving ahead with foldable smartphone ideas Notebookcheck.net
LG has applied for a patent with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) for what is ...
- Durability key to folding phones’ success The Australian
This years foldable phones will be first-generation efforts with technology that still has to prove itself. And theyll cost from 2000 to more than 3000, depending on ...
- Why Can't Sony Just Give Us a Flip-Out Screen? Fstoppers
Dear Sony, why is it so difficult for you to get the flip-out screen right? It's as though you're trying to do absolutely everything you can with your screen except give ...
- The Continued Clearing of Rainforests Spells Disaster for Curbing Climate Change Pacific Standard
The countries with the richest swaths of rainforest are still cutting them down, undermining one of the best available solutions to staving off climate change ...
- Heading South: G20 Meeting In Argentina Puts China Trade Squarely In Focus Forbes
Focus appears to be 5000 miles south of Wall Street heading into the weekend as the G20 meeting between Presidents Trump and Xi is likely to be front and ...
- Keyssa Turns on TV, Virtual I/O EE Times
Startup Keyssa described a half-dozen design wins shipping in 2019 as well as a new virtual I/O capability for its 60-GHz wireless connector.
- Singularity is the Hinge To Swing HPC Cloud Adoption The Next Platform
For almost a decade now, the cloud has been pitched as a cost-effective way to bring supercomputing out of the queue and into public IaaS or HPC on-demand.
- Slice of Ireland sits in the middle of 52 acres in Berks 69News WFMZ-TV
On top of a winding drive, in the middle of 52 acres, sits a slice of Ireland in the heart of Berks County.
- Samsung’s foldable phone is coming soon with dual-displays PCMag India
It was assumed that foldable smartphones are still a bit ahead of their time. However, just a few days back we saw the first such product from a not so well-known ...
- 'Anti-Tinder' app Hinge releases feature to make online dating more efficient Yahoo Finance
Hinge launched “Most Compatible,” a new, free feature rolling out Wednesday that recommends one highly compatible match every day.
- Acer’s Chromebook Spin 13 tempts professionals to use Chrome OS at work Ars Technica
Acer has a long history with Chrome OS devices that it continues to propel forward with devices like the Chromebook Tab 10. Chromebooks have found a ...
- Digital Trends Live: New Motorola flip phone, ads in space, smart umbrella Digital Trends
On Thursday's episode of Digital Trends Live, we discussed trending topics such as a new Motorola flip phone, and a Russian startup's plans to put billboards in ...