Hingeto builds powerful crowd funding stores for brands. It develops and operates crowdfunding sites that let fashion brands test demand for new designs without having to produce them upfront. Payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted at checkout. It provides products such as caps, ties, dresses, jackets, hoodies, accessories, and pillows.
- Fisher board hears arguments for, against, pour-only license Rantoul Press
FISHER — Mayor Mike Bayler is not sure when the village board will vote whether to amend its liquor ordinance to allow for a pour-only license.
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Review & Rating PCMag.com
With a deluxe chassis, keyboard, and touchpad, paired with a snappy sign-in feature and superb battery life, Dell's Latitude 7400 2-in-1 is a top contender ...
- On the Eve of a New Product Launch, Hingeto Revolutionizes Drop-Ship Technology Apparel News
Since its founding in 2015 by Leandrew Robinson, Ismail Maiyegun and Yaw Owusu-Barimah, Oakland, Calif., drop-ship technology company Hingeto has been ...
- Biking baker overcomes adversity to realize dream CTV News
What began as child's play turned into a young adult's source of comfort.
- Top 5 Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps In 2019 Tech Times
Ever since e-commerce became commonplace, entrepreneurs have been adopting the e-business route with great enthusiasm. Whether it is selling products or ...
- Intel's wild new idea for the laptop of the future involves 2 screens and a hinge that lets it stand up on its own Business Insider
The laptop of the future could have two screens and a crazy hinge that props the laptop up so you can see the second screen better.
- US-China trade war hits Hong Kong hard, with imports and exports continuing to slide in April Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
Hong Kong felt more pain from the US-China trade war in April when exports were revealed to have dropped by a worse-than-expected 2.6 per cent on the same ...
- The monstrous, momentous PC hardware of Computex 2019 PCWorld
From futuristic laptops to trail-blazing new chips, this is the PC hardware that caught our eye at Computex 2019.
- Apple guns for the enterprise with monster new Mac Pro IT PRO
Apple has finally unveiled an updated version of its Mac Pro workstation, targeting enterprise users with a truly awe-inspiring list of specifications and a raft of ...
- Hong Kong export growth forecast cut, US-China trade war blamed South China Morning Post
US President Donald Trump still to decide on extra set of tariffs on Chinese imports. Research director at Trade Development Council says exchange of levies, ...
- ‘BE THE CODE’ PODCAST: Hingeto Founder Talks Partnership with Marshawn Lynch Black Enterprise
Leandrew Robinson, founder of Hingeto, a company that partners with athletes to help them build their brands through retail and merchandising, talks about how ...
- Marshawn Lynch Teams Up With Startup Hingeto To Help Other Athletes Build Their Brands Forbes Now
Oakland entrepreneur Leandrew Robinson boasted some of tech's key credentials: he went through the Y Combinator startup accelerator; he'd been backed by ...
- IAC CEO Joey Levin: We Bought Hinge to Disrupt Ourselves Cheddar
By Conor White. At first glance, Match Group's acquisition of dating app Hinge, known as the "anti-Tinder," doesn't seem to make much sense, considering its ...
- Amazon’s Size Is Becoming a Problem—for Amazon The Wall Street Journal
Branching out, the online-shopping juggernaut is getting embroiled in controversies from Echo to cloud.
- Beast Mode's Business Empire AdAge.com
Marshawn Lynch is using technology to bypass traditional deals and create his own company -- helping fuel an endorsement revolution in the process.
- Getting paid when things go badly Rental Management Magazine
How to collect what you are owed. Question: Now that I have a new rental contract and know what my rights are, how do I go about collecting what I'm owed ...
- Match Group fully acquires relationship-focused app Hinge TechCrunch
Last year, Match Group acquired a 51 percent stake in the relationship-focused dating app Hinge, in order to diversify its portfolio of dating apps led by Tinder.
- Tinder doubles down on its casual nature, as Match invests in relationship-focused Hinge TechCrunch
Tinder has never really shaken its reputation among consumers as a “hook up” app, instead of one designed for more serious dating. Now, it seems Tinder is ...
- Match adds Hinge to its stable of dating sites PitchBook News & Analysis
Online dating giant Match has acquired a majority stake in Hinge, a dating and relationship app that hails itself as "an alternative to swipe culture.
- These Black-Owned Tech Upstarts Are Bridging the Cultural Divide Blavity
The influence African Americans have on mainstream culture is undeniable. Neilsen Music recently released a report showing hip hop as the most popular ...
- Amazons inevitable missteps becoming a problem for its products, services Business Standard
Amazon.com has a Facebook-size problem: It's become such a gigantic, sprawling, powerful business that its inevitable missteps are beginning to erode trust in ...
- Coca-Cola Is Looking Into Cannabis-Infused Drinks Eater
The Atlanta-based company is reportedly interested in working with Canadian marijuana producer Aurora Cannabis to produce drinks laced with CBD.
- Oakland Raiders' Marshawn Lynch Instills Entrepreneurial Spirit In Kids SportTechie
Growing up, Marshawn Lynch, an Oakland native, didn't feel he gained the necessary experience to build his own business. Now back in his hometown with the.
- New report shows the lengths to which Huawei has gone to copy Apple BGR
An engineer for the China-based smartphone maker Huawei recently sent a photo of some product design material to an Apple supplier. The Huawei engineer's ...
- Malcolm X's Daughters Launching a New Malcolm X Clothing Site Black Enterprise
The sisters, Qubilah Shabazz, Ilyasah Shabazz, Attallah Shabazz, Malikah Shabazz, Malaak Shabazz, and Gamilah Lumumba Shabazz have partnered with ...
- Everyone's favorite flip phone from the early 2000s is getting a 2019 makeover — with a foldable display Business Insider
Only 200000 Motorola Razrs with a foldable display will be made, and they'll reportedly cost about $1500.
- 7 Best Venture Capitalists for Black Entrepreneurs Black Enterprise
These venture capitalists are not only some of the top investors but many of them are committed to spending dollars with black-owned businesses.
- E-Commerce Consultant Hinge Grows Fast, Lands Backing Under Tech-Savvy Founder Forbes
Hinge Consulting has logged triple-digit-percentage growth and landed a major venture capital deal since its launch about three years ago. Its CEO's substantial ...
- The Latest: Iran Brushes off US Decision on Sanction Waivers U.S. News & World Report
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on U.S. sanctions on countries importing Iranian oil (all times local):
- Oakland wants in on Silicon Valley’s success — with crucial differences San Francisco Chronicle
Oakland has a thriving technology scene, but many of its denizens don't see it as a wannabe Silicon Valley. In fact, they eschew what they call the valley's ...
- BE The Code Podcast is Back for Season 2 Black Enterprise
Be The Code, a black tech podcast featuring the most innovative and noteworthy black startups, is back for Season 2. We have interviews from some of the best ...
- Samsung promises more Galaxy Fold launch details by tomorrow Engadget
Samsung will decide about a new US launch date for the Galaxy Fold by tomorrow, according to a report from the Korea Herald. In response, a company ...
- Tinder Privately Valued at Roughly $10 Billion by Match Group: Sources Cheddar
A recent independent valuation of Tinder has placed the popular dating app's value at roughly $10 billion, an astounding increase from a $3 billion valuation ...
- Samsung brings improvements to Galaxy Fold: Report Business Standard
Read more about Samsung brings improvements to Galaxy Fold: Report on Business-standard. Weeks after Samsung postponed the launch of the Galaxy Fold ...
- Why Kobe Bryant Is Launching a $100 Million Venture Capital Fund Inc.
The retired NBA player plans to invest in technology, media and data startups.
- Microsoft's Surface Patent Highlights Kickstand Advantage Over Competition Forbes
Microsoft continues to sweat the small details with the design of its Surface Pro ultraportables, and a new patent illustrates that commitment with a redesign of the ...
- Here are the 59 startups that demoed at Y Combinator Winter ’16 Demo Day 2 TechCrunch
Food, housing, healthcare, transportation. Life essentials made better and more affordable.” These are the types of startups that partner Paul Buchheit said were ...
- National Samsung's Galaxy S10 lineup: Foldable phones, 5G and phones that charge each other CNN Newsource 10News
A 5G device. A foldable phone that morphs into a tablet. A smartphone that can charge another smartphone when sandwiched together.
- Laurel County man accused of setting up booby trap on front porch WKYT
Laurel County authorities have arrested a man accused of setting up a booby trap device on the front porch of his home.
- Early 2000s flip-phone favourite the Razr is getting a 2019 makeover — with a foldable display and a big price tag Business Insider South Africa
Only 200000 Motorola Razrs with a foldable display will be made, and they'll reportedly cost about R20,000 in an exclusive US deal.
- Analyst: Apple’s streaming video service won’t ‘move the needle’ for a while BGR
At this point, there have been a slew of announcements related to the *content* Apple is commissioning and buying for its upcoming Netflix-like streaming *service*.
- Why the Lenovo Yoga Book C930 Is the Most Innovative Laptop of 2018 Laptop Mag
The Lenovo Yoga Book C930 was nominated to our sister site Tom's Guide's 2018 Innovation Awards for its dual-display design.
- Hong Kong slips down ranks of cities with highest construction costs South China Morning Post
The city's average cost of construction rose by just 1 per cent, contributing to a slip from third place in 2017 to fifth last year. The slower growth rate is expected to ...
- Five of the best: business laptops that put in the extra hours Independent.ie
While much attention is given these days to which flagship phone is best, work laptops are still a critical part of our business lives.
- Galaxy Fold Teardown Reveals Glaring Design Flaws Tom's Guide
A Galaxy Fold teardown reveals why the foldable phone is so susceptible to damage.
- Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch's 'Beastmode-A-Business' winners announced Raiders Wire
Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch's entrepreneurial readiness program, Beastmode-A-Business, has announced their winners.
- The best 2-in-1 laptops you can buy Business Insider India
In 2018, the Lenovo Yoga 920 was considered one of the best 2-in-1 laptops, and the new Lenovo Yoga C930 continues that tradition by being the best 2-in-1 of ...
- L.A.Based Omnichain Solutions Puts New Tech in Supply-Chain Game Apparel News
Across the street from the hipster hangout The Line Los Angeles in L.A.'s Koreatown area, a group of supply-chain industry veterans are working on a way to ...
- How to install your deck properly so it won’t collapse Washington Post
ASK THE BUILDER | Deck construction is serious business, and you need to make sure everything is done correctly.
- This Graduate School Helped Make New York Appealing to Amazon The New York Times
Cornell Tech's graduates and researchers are behind more than 50 start-ups that have raised $60 million from investors and created 200 jobs.
- Samsung is set to unveil a foldable smartphone this year CNBC
Samsung will unveil details of a foldable smartphone later this year, the CEO of its mobile division told CNBC, amid rumors that such a device was in the works.
- Asus' ZenBook S laptop uses its hinge to 'ErgoLift' the keyboard MobileSyrup
The Asus ZenBook S UX391UA is a thin, lightweight and unusual laptop that features an 'ErgoLift' hinged keyboard with the potential to be either alluring or ...
- Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei says US cannot crush company Siliconrepublic.com
“There's no way the US can crush us,” said Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei, in response to an onslaught of US criminal charges against the company and the ...
- AI for everyone: ForwardLane wants to show some love for small, midsize advisers InvestmentNews
ForwardLane wants to provide tools for firms that are unable to build them in-house.
- Tinder Owner Match Group Buys Hinge, the Anti-Tinder Dating App Bloomberg
Match Group Inc., which has become a behemoth in online dating by swallowing promising independent brands, is doing it again. The company is purchasing a ...
- HP Chromebook x2 Review Forbes
Shop Now. The most advanced Chromebook in this roundup, the HP Chromebook x2 (I specifically tested the 12-F014DX) stands apart because of its ...
- AptarGroup talks trends and functionality in flexible packaging fitments and closures Plastics Today
Developments include consumer-friendly one-hand dispensing, simplified designs, enhanced tactile and auditory sensations during opening and more.
- Lenovo unveils the world’s first ‘foldable PC’ and I’m actually kinda excited The Next Web
Lenovo thought it'd be cool to show off a foldable PC at its Accelerate conference today. The device will fall under its premium Thinkpad X1 line.
- Mariah Carey and James Packer Reach Settlement — Malcolm X’s Daughters Launch Clothing Line Eurweb.com
Mariah Carey gets millions (and THAT Ring) in settlement with ex-fiancé James Packer and Malcolm X's daughters launch clothing line.
- DealBook Briefing: Dell Plans to Go Public, Again The New York Times
Michael Dell took his company private when he didn't have enough control to fix it. He won't make that mistake again.
- Dell Delivers Purposeful PC and Software Innovations for a Seamless, Intuitive Experience PRNewswire
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumer Electronics Show Latitude 7400 2-in-1 - the world's smallest commercial 14" 2-in-1 targeting up to 24 ...
- Former 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' contestants are signing up for this dating app in droves Business Insider
The contestants are now turning to online dating in the hopes that they'll find someone — and maybe get a free wedding.
- HK$300 million youth fund to dish out more cash to local start-ups South China Morning Post
The Youth Development Fund, set up by the government in 2016, will increase its matching grant to NGOs to finance their entrepreneurship projects.
- Hinge’s new app lets your friends play matchmaker TechCrunch
Hinge is launching a way for people in relationships to get in on the dating app craze alongside their single friends. No, not like that! The company today is ...
- Smartphone giants are betting on folding screens and more cameras than ever to reignite the market CNBC
The smartphone market is slowing, users are holding onto their devices for longer and some manufacturers are feeling the heat. The response from technology ...
- Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) brings inking and a 360-hinge to students and professionals Windows Central
Samsung looks to be refreshing its popular Notebook 7 Spin 13.3-inch laptop for 2018. The latest version of the Notebook 7 Spin is expected to debut next week ...
- Match Group, Inc. (MTCH) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript Yahoo Finance
MTCH earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2019.
- Erker's Fine Eyewear Brings Copper Hinge to the Delmar Loop Ladue News
St. Louis' Erker family expands its eyewear tradition to a growing online market.
- French director Jacques Becker gets an HFA retrospective The Boston Globe
Jacques Becker (1906-1960) is a classic case of the artist who comes in between. An assistant to Jean Renoir on several films in the '30s, he was too young to ...
- HP Spectre x360 (2018) Review: A Portable, Versatile Laptop | WIRED WIRED
For those digging the convertible notebook concept, solid choices abound. HP's Spectre x360 has been at the top of the heap for a while, neck and neck with the ...
- Andre Iguodala Takes Tech And Business Talents To His Own Talk Show SportTechie
Andre Iguodala has reached agreement with the Golden State Warriors on a three-year, $48 million contract, and after having successfully negotiated that.
- Huawei says Mate X’s India launch depends on 5G availability, no plans for 4G variant Hindustan Times
Powered by the company's Kirin 980 processor, the Huawei Mate X comes with a 6.6-inch dual display panel and offers a FullView display.
- How many yards and touchdowns will the Rams’ Todd Gurley total in 2019? The Athletic
These are good times for the Rams, who have stability and a talented roster that figures to put them in Super Bowl contention again in 2019. But every team has ...
- Vora Ventures buys digital commerce firm Hinge PE Hub
Vora Ventures has acquired Cincinnati-based Hinge, a digital commerce company. No financial terms were disclosed. PRESS RELEASE. CINCINNATI ...
- Huawei Mate X: Company clears air on availability of the foldable phone in India Zee Business
Dashing hopes of Indian consumers willing to acquire the just-released foldable phone from Huawei any time soon, the company says it is not planning to bring ...
- Are foldable phones more than just a gimmick? Financial Times
Handset makers are yet to prove consumers will want design changes enough to upgrade.
- Marshawn Lynch has been busy with all the right things this offseason Silver and Black Pride
Idle hands? No such thing for Marshawn Lynch who is busy enriching his East Bay community.
- HCT Group brings bold colours and innovation to Hong Kong Cosmetics Business
Packaging. Visit HCT Group at Cosmoprof Asia - Hall 3, Stand D05. During Cosmoprof Asia HCT Group will be showcasing the latest from their stock innovation ...
- The new ASUS ZenBook Pro May be Perfect - if Somewhat Costly - for Creative Businesses Small Business Trends
The new ScreenPad feature on the ZenBook Pro has essentially placed another screen where the touchpad is supposed to be, one-upping Apple's TouchBar ...
- Here's how origami could be used to shape the future of engineering News@Northeastern
Folding a paper crane is a slow, methodical process. So is unfolding an array of solar panels in space. But for other transformations, speed is more important.
- Facebook Reveals Apps, Others That Got Special Access to User Data The Wall Street Journal
Facebook disclosed it gave dozens of companies special access to user data, detailing for the first time a spate of deals that contrasted with previous statements ...
- Huawei to Launch 5G Foldable Smartphone in February PCMag
During an event in Beijing yesterday, Huawei's Richard Yu said the company plans to launch its 5G foldable handsets at Mobile World Congress next month in ...
- Geoff Huegill reportedly joins dating app Hinge to find love... months after split from wife Sara Daily Mail
Geoff Huegill announced his split from wife of seven years, Sara, in December last year.
- 8 Oversold Internet Stocks to Buy | Stock Market News | US News U.S News & World Report Money
Here are eight internet stocks to buy on any market weakness.
- Bill Aims to Boost Electric-Car Battery Mineral Production Transport Topics Online
A group of U.S. senators is introducing legislation to boost domestic production of “critical minerals” that are often imported from China to make electric car ...
- Google Chrome OS for Business FAQ Business News Daily
If you're trying to decide whether you should go with Windows or Mac OS, consider Chrome OS. Here's a look at its capabilities and benefits.
- Vora Ventures Acquires Hinge, a Leading Digital Commerce Accelerator PR Web
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) January 12, 2019 -- The acquisition provides Hinge with a multitude of services to help expand their portfolio and grow both.
- LG To Unveil New Gram Laptops, Evolved To A Whole New Scale At CES 2019 PRNewswire
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Dec. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Electronics (LG) will debut the latest products in its ultra-light gram laptop lineup at CES® 2019 ...
- ‘If this don’t kill you I will.’ Booby trap on his porch lands Kentucky man in jail. Lexington Herald Leader
A Kentucky man who had a booby trap outfitted with knives on his front porch has been arrested. Laurel County sheriff's deputies went to Raymond Jackson's ...
- Apple patents show possible forms of foldable iPhone or iPad TechRadar
Apple has filed patents with the US Patent and Trademark Office that show various configurations of how a foldable iPhone could work. A selection of images ...
- Dating app Hinge wants your bad date stories KEYT
Dating app Hinge is prompting users to spill details about their dates.
- HP Spectre Folio Review: Everything You Need to Know About the New Convertible Laptop Fortune
HP's Spectre Folio laptop converts into a tablet and is covered in leather.
- The/Studio's On-Demand Platform Wants to Reduce Turnaround Time for Apparel Apparel News
Now in its fifth year, Los Angeles–based The/Studio is gaining momentum by streamlining apparel production with its product-development and on-demand ...
- Wall Street Breakfast: A Protracted Trade Dispute Seeking Alpha
Listen on the go! A daily podcast of Wall Street Breakfast will be available by 8:00 a.m. on Seeking Alpha, iTunes, Stitcher and Spotify (click the highlighted.
- SpaceX Crew Dragon docks safely at ISS on Demo-1 test flight Florida Today
Astronauts floated into a SpaceX crew capsule for the first time in orbit Sunday morning, following its safe arrival at the International Space Station. A day after ...
- Mazak buys MegaStir friction-stir welding company Today's Motor Vehicles
Florence, Kentucky – Mazak Corp. is looking to add joining and forming applications to its multi-tasking machining center lineup with the purchase of MegaStir, ...
- Knife-bearing booby trap found on drunk Kentuckian's front porch, police say Courier Journal
Raymond Jackson, of London, was arrested April 24 by Laurel County deputies who allegedly found a booby trap pierced with knives on his front porch.
- Apple AirPods will see upgrade in 2019, all-new design by 2020, analyst predicts Digital Trends
Famed Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo predicted that an AirPods upgrade is coming next year, to be followed by an entirely new version of the wireless earbuds in ...
- Dell XPS 13 review: A perfect ultraportable Engadget
Dell's XPS 13 is pretty much the best Windows ultraportable around, and you should buy it. Is that enough of a review for you? The XPS has been one of our f...
- Jeep returns to the pickup market following 26-year hiatus Today's Motor Vehicles
Toledo-built Gladiator mid-sized truck offers Wrangler off-road capability with a bit of cargo space.