Ilerasoft has created a new standard in healthcare. The Efficiency Score is like a credit score for medical equipment. It scores each medical equipment based on utilization and 16 inputs unique to your hospital and patient population to help managers make better purchasing and operational decisions.
Ilerasoft’s technology centralizes a health system’s entire equipment data on one platform to improve equipment utilization and FDA Safety Recall Management.
Ilerasoft’s technology predict and contain medical equipment failure for manufacturers while helping hospitals optimize clinical inventory utilization.
- Hillman Accelerator Grad Gives Health Care Devices an Efficiency Score American Inno
Health care equipment is crucial. It's often expensive, undergoes significant wear-and-tear and then, doesn't get the quality *service* it needs. Enter Ilerasoft ...
- 50 Chicago Startups to Watch in 2019 Built In Chicago
These 50 Chicago startups are poised to make a significant impact in 2019.
- EPSi announces partnership with Ilerasoft Nasdaq:MDRX GlobeNewswire
Adds innovative software technology for hospital capital budgeting to EPSi Platform.
- HabitAware, Minneapolis mental health startup, wins MEDA's $1 million challenge for minority entrepreneurs Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal
HabitAware, a St. Louis Park-based mental health startup, was awarded $400000 on Wednesday for winning the Metropolitan Economic Development ...
- 10 Finalists Named in $1 Million Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurs Challenge and $30000 in Cash Prizes Awarded Business Wire
Ethnic minority business owners from across the country competed in a speed pitching event in St. Paul on Wednesday night as part of Twin Cities Start.
- Nine Minority Entrepreneurs Win Financing from Meda's Million Dollar Challenge Twin Cities Business Magazine
Last fall, during Twin Cities Startup Week, more than a dozen minority entrepreneurs competed in a Shark Tank-style million-dollar business pitch showcase.
- Kwaku Owusu wins $50K grant for Ilerasoft | Health News St. Louis American
Kwaku Owusu won a $50000 equity-free grant and pro bono support services from Arch Grants for Ilerasoft, the business that he co-founded. Ilerasoft ...
- The color of money: Meda challenge awards $1.475M to minority entrepreneurs MSR News Online
Being a business owner of color just got a little bit easier for the winners of the “Meda $1 Million Challenge.” Last week, the business incubator awarded a total of ...
- How Arch Grants–and St. Louis–Helped These Companies Grow - Entrepreneur Quarterly (EQ) EQ - Entrepreneur Quarterly
We reached out to five companies who have already been through the process to see what they had to say about being a part of Arch Grants and building their ...
- HabitAware wins Mn Cup and MEDA small-biz competition Star Tribune
HabitAware, which won the Minnesota Cup new-business competition this week, also was the top vote getter in the the semi-final round of the MEDA ...
- Black startups find growth, support in St. Louis St. Louis American
Two black-owned tech firms are among the latest group of startups to each receive a $50000 grant from Arch Grants, a nonprofit that is working to lure new ...
- Hillman thrill: Accelerator for minorities sends first class west to help propel their dreams WCPO
The first class from Cincinnati-based Hillman Accelerator, a backer of fledgling women- and minority-owned tech businesses, traveled to San Francisco to further ...
- St. Paul company develops Uber-like service for disabled passengers St. Paul Pioneer Press
John Doan came to the United States as a child refugee from Vietnam, guided through a strange new land and culture by his mother and a doting older sibling.
- Black Founders Exchange program returns to Durham during Black Wall Street Homecoming WRAL Tech Wire
DURHAM - A wide variety of companies selected for the 2018 Google for Entrepreneurs Black Founders Exchange, a week-long intensive immersion program ...
- Hillman's Second Cohort Kicks Off Day 1 of Accelerator Programming American Inno
Cincinnati's Hillman Accelerator has announced the beginning of its second cohort. While the team is holding out announcing the names of participants, Hillman ...
- What Would You Do With A 900 Meg Upload Speed? - Entrepreneur Quarterly (EQ) EQ - Entrepreneur Quarterly
Estimated reading time: 2 minute(s). This year's Startup Connection was hosted at The Globe Building which is known for crazy fast internet speeds.
- On Corporate-Startup Collaboration: Amit Kothari of Tallyfy - Entrepreneur Quarterly (EQ) EQ - Entrepreneur Quarterly
Estimated reading time: 1 minute(s). It's no secret that St. Louis' size allows for unique collaborations. Startups are able to gain access to corporate leadership ...