Ilerasoft has created a new standard in healthcare. The Efficiency Score is like a credit score for medical equipment. It scores each medical equipment based on utilization and 16 inputs unique to your hospital and patient population to help managers make better purchasing and operational decisions.
Ilerasoft’s technology centralizes a health system’s entire equipment data on one platform to improve equipment utilization and FDA Safety Recall Management.
Ilerasoft’s technology predict and contain medical equipment failure for manufacturers while helping hospitals optimize clinical inventory utilization.
- Minnesota tech company wins first prize in '$1 Million Challenge' for minority entrepreneurs Minneapolis Star Tribune
- 50 Chicago Startups to Watch in 2019 Built In Chicago
- Hillman Accelerator Grad Gives Health Care Devices an Efficiency Score American Inno
- HabitAware, Minneapolis mental health startup, wins MEDA's $1 million challenge for minority entrepreneurs Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal
- Kwaku Owusu wins $50K grant for Ilerasoft | Health News St. Louis American
- EPSi announces partnership with Ilerasoft Nasdaq:MDRX GlobeNewswire
- 10 Finalists Named in $1 Million Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurs Challenge and $30000 in Cash Prizes Awarded Business Wire
- Kwaku Owusu: Lack of minorities in drug trials demanded attention, so he launched a company Chicago Sun-Times
- HabitAware wins Mn Cup and MEDA small-biz competition Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Black startups find growth, support in St. Louis St. Louis American
- Arch Grants hands out dollars, but its bottom line is talent STLtoday.com
- St. Paul company develops Uber-like service for disabled passengers St. Paul Pioneer Press
- Hillman thrill: Accelerator for minorities sends first class west to help propel their dreams WCPO
- Hillman's Second Cohort Kicks Off Day 1 of Accelerator Programming American Inno
- Black Founders Exchange program returns to Durham during Black Wall Street Homecoming WRAL Tech Wire