Go Together, Inc.
Go Together is delivering new, innovative and scalable SaaS transportations options for parents through their trusted networks.
Go Together, innovating how parents and schools safely get their children to and from anywhere. CarpooltoSchool, our first product in the market, is in use today at over 30 schools in 19 states to organize carpools, bikepools, and walkpools. Smart cities. Ride-sharing. Autonomous cars and other environment-friendly transportation options. At Go Together we’re helping schools and families leverage emerging transportation options in ways never before possible.
Go Together aims to transform how parents plan and manage transportation options for their children. Committed to helping parents and schools reduce the stress of limited transportation options and hectic schedules, Go Together aspires to be the leading platform for safely getting children where they need to go. By utilizing Go Together, school administrators, sports teams, league management platforms can leverage a SaaS-based web and mobile platform to empower their parents and other users with the ability to collaborate within their trusted communities to organize, facilitate and track transportation for their children whether it’s carpooling, walking, or biking together. Leveraging the power of this community, these trusted networks leverage the latest technology at the lowest capital investment and room to achieve their goals.
- Fintech Focus Rewind: This CEO Wants To Make Business Expenses Easier Benzinga
The Fintech Focus Rewind is a recurring feature in which we revisit previous episodes of Benzinga's Fintech Focus Podcast. To get the Fintech Focus delivered ...
- Bombardier exits commercial aviation with $550-million sale of regional jets to Mitsubishi Financial Post
Bombardier Inc said on Tuesday it will sell its money-losing regional jet business to Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (MHI) for US$550 million in cash, ...
- How Jen Rubio's Rolodex of Famous Friends Helped Her Grow Away Into a $300 Million Business Inc.
For first-time founders, there are a lot of unknowns. Jen Rubio of Away says to ask for help--and do so relentlessly.
- The 7 Business Books You Told Yourself You'd Read, but Actually Should This Summer Inc.
Summer is the perfect time to plan a trip and grab a few books. Here are seven that should be on every entrepreneur's "must read" list.
- Slack CEO, ahead of NYSE debut, predicts the end of company email as we know it in 7 years CNBC
The co-founder and CEO of Slack is predicting an end to the world of email as we know it inside companies in the next seven years. “Inside our companies, I ...
- This 1 Mindset Shift Is Key to Growing Your E-Commerce Business Inc.
When you run an e-commerce business your partnership with selling platforms like Amazon, Google or Facebook will drive your long term success. How you ...
- Vineyard bus drivers to strike Friday The Boston Globe
Bus *service* will be limited but not shut down completely, operated by seasonal workers who aren't part of the union, according to the local Chamber of ...
- 11 Business Travel Trips From Frequent Business Travelers G2
Looking for business travel tips? Let the business travel experts school you with their advice. With this guide, you'll be prepped to perform at your peak on your ...
- Overstock's exit from retail is getting back on track. It wants to go all-in on blockchain CNN
Overstock is making a bold transformation into a blockchain company, but its plans hit a snag last year. Efforts to sell the retail business have recently heated up, ...
- From startup to $8 million in revenue, 50 employees Fauquier Now
The Warrenton-based defense and federal government contractor could serve as a case study for Fauquier County's economic development aspirations.
- Hueler Investment Services, Inc. Opens Their Income Solutions® Lifetime Income Annuity Platform to the Public Business Wire
Hueler Investment Services, Inc., announces the launch of Income Solutions® for individual investors and advisors. Hueler's commitment to improving fi.
- New cultural district plan still has long way to go to unify DIA neighborhood Detroit Free Press
I hate to be a curmudgeon but I'm feeling a little underwhelmed by the recently announced plan to tie together Detroit's museums and cultural district with new ...
- U.S. aims to restart China trade talks, will not accept conditions on tariff use Reuters
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to re-launch trade talks with China after President Donald Trump and President Xi Jinping meet in Japan on ...
- Here’s how much Houston’s top executives got paid last year — and why Houston Chronicle
If the 10 Houston executives who made the most in 2018 were punching a time clock, they would've made about $8600 an hour.
- Cebuana Lhuillier acquires stake in Kakao Talk-backed fintech company SCI Ventures Inc. INQUIRER.net
Filipino-led blockchain and digital asset platform, Satoshi Citadel Industries (SCI) Ventures Inc., and Kakao Investment, virtual currency arm of Kakao Talk, ...
- Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods are in a fast-food alternative-meat arms race as demand swells CNBC
Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat, the plant-based protein companies challenging the meat industry, are being embraced by fast-food brands. Is it a marketing ...
- Canadian Blockchain Company Signs Contract with Seoul Ministry of Transportation Cointelegraph
Canadian tech firm Graph Blockchain Inc. has partnered with the Ministry of Transportation in Seoul, South Korea, to run a pilot program for blockchain-based ...
- The best fishing lures and flies in 2019 Business Insider
Superstitions abound around which colors and sizes are best when choosing a fishing lure or fly. Here are the best, and where to buy them.
- Beta blockers are not a miracle cure for anxiety and public speaking. I learned the hard way. Slate
Online startups want to send you the pills to fix your anxiety. Yikes.
- Sample some African joe and book a safari at this new Louisville coffee house Courier Journal
Looking for a customized cup of Mozambique dark roast coffee and an African safari tour? This new Louisville coffee house may be for you.
- Her Bluetooth pet tag helps you and your pet find friends CNN
Andrea Chavez founded Pawscout to create what she called a "smarter" pet tag that helps owners track their pets, share their information and connect with other ...
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 now certified for use as secure zone for offline payments, encryption and eSIM Android Central
Qualcomm's current top-end SoC (system on chip), the Snapdragon 855, has received Common Criteria EAL-4+ certification, making it the first SoC to be ...
- INDEPTH: The Ultimate recycling project in Nova Scotia: Meteghan River house built with around 612000 recycled plastic bottles The Register/Advertiser
Home built by JD Composites Inc. and partners David Saulnier and Joel German.
- Jacob Kingston Allegedly Scammed the US Out of $500 Million Bloomberg
Prosecutors have charged Jacob Kingston, a member in a shadowy Mormon offshoot known as the Order, with collecting a half-billion dollars in biodiesel credits ...
- Facebook's Libra must obey anti-money laundering rules: French central banker The Guardian
PARIS (Reuters) - Facebook's planned global 'Libra' cryptocurrency must respect anti-money laundering regulations and it must seek banking licenses if it offers ...
- Kodak Launches a Blockchain-Enabled Document Management System CoinDesk
Kodak's pivot to blockchain is coming into focus. The legacy camera brand announced a new blockchain-based document management system, at a two-day ...
- 23andMe's Anne Wojcicki Says Doing These 2 Things as a Leader Built Her Company's Culture of Honesty Inc.
The Silicon Valley DNA pioneer has faced virtually every hurdle in her 13 years as a CEO--and credits her grit to her mom.
- LinkedIn Reveals Top 50 Unicorn Companies to Work For in 2019 Inc.
LinkedIn Reveals Top 50 Unicorn Companies to Work For in 2019: Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook and Apple are among the top 50 companies this year.
- The 5 Best Ways to Make Business Connections, According to Master Networkers Inc.
At the Inc. Founders House, business leaders shared tips on how to facilitate new relationships.
- Can Any Company Be a Tech Company? Inside the Unlikely Journey of Cult Salad Brand Sweetgreen Inc.
The profitable salad chain Sweetgreen was on track to IPO. So why did its founders decide to pivot to tech?
- 3 Small Business Roadblocks and How to Get Around Them Inc.
Roadblocks can bring your business to a complete stop. But if you anticipate these roadblocks and have a plan on how to get around them, you will get to where ...
- 4 Hard-Earned Lessons on Starting a Company With Your Family Inc.
Family-owned businesses come with issues--both good and bad--that others don't have, say the founders of Austin's Siete Family Foods.
- Launching Your Business in 2019? Consider These 5 Tips Inc.
This could be the year to make your entrepreneurial dreams come true.
- 13 All-Star Founders Share the Single Best Piece of Advice They Ever Received Inc.
Some founders learn on the fly. Others study at business school. Then there are those who receive a piece of advice at some point in their career that ultimately ...
- Uber Quietly Changed Its Business Strategy to Focus on 1 Thing--and It Was a Stroke of Genius Inc.
As Uber prepares for its highly anticipated IPO, it's worth remembering how far the company has come in just two years.
- $1 Billion Video Meeting Startup Zoom Has Filed to Go Public Inc.
Zoom, the $1 billion video conferencing startup, publicly filed for an IPO on Friday. The company didn't price its upcoming IPO, but indicated in the filing that it will ...
- This Founder Almost Shut Down Her Design Business After Year 1. Now It Has 400 Employees and a 9-Figure Revenue Inc.
Mariam Naficy launched Minted with a precise plan for an e-commerce company she could run from home. She didn't imagine that just over a decade later, ...
- Small Businesses Say Amazon Has a Huge Counterfeiting Problem. This 'Shark Tank' Company Is Fighting Back Inc.
Note: Following the weekslong Inc. investigation detailed below into Amazon's handling of sellers' counterfeiting complaints, Amazon announced a small-scale ...
- How to Add Value to Your Business Through Community Involvement Inc.
Business owners must focus on getting involved in their local community to stand out.
- 15 Great Books for Anyone Who Wants to Get Ahead in Business Inc.
They hold key lessons which can help you direct your energy in the best places.
- How to Ensure Your Company Culture Grows With You Inc.
Your company culture has been a key to your success, but how can you scale it the right way? Learn what we've seen work for businesses of all sizes.
- 4 Reasons Business School Is Worth It Inc.
While household names like Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, and Richard Branson never went to business school, that doesn't mean you should follow their path.
- These Founders Sold Their Food Company for a Reported $100 Million. All They Had to Do Was Survive a Long Series of Business Disasters Inc.
It's surprising to hear that Taylor Collins and Katie Forrest, the married founders of Epic Provisions, a company that sells energy bars and snacks made from ...
- Burger King Just Took a Big Risk With a Bold Move Trying to Solve the Toughest Problem in Business Inc.
The fast-food chain is trying to tackle a nasty challenge--one that affects your business more than you'd think.
- 9 Things You Can Do Right Now to Cut Costs at Your Business Inc.
I recently shared with you 17 Things You Can Do To Reduce Your Overhead Costs within your business, and the tips I shared resonated with many of our ...
- Crowdstrike files to go public — lost $140 million on $250 million in revenue last year CNBC
Crowdstrike, a cybersecurity vendor, is the latest tech company seeking to go public in 2019.
- Why This Startup Founder Left a Multimillion-Dollar Business for Life in the Woods (and a Search for Emotional Resilience) Inc.
I first wrote about Buffer, and its co-founders Joel Gascoigne and Leo Widrich, nearly seven years ago. Over the years, I talked to Leo about Buffer's quest for ...
- Gap To Split Into Two Companies, With Old Navy As Separate Firm NPR
Gap also said it plans to close about 230 stores over the next two years. The moves are the latest signs of turmoil in the retail industry, as Sears and other chains ...
- Vegan Protein Company Beyond Meat Sets a Price Range for Its Upcoming IPO Inc.
Beyond Meat, the vegan protein company backed by Kleiner Perkins, set a price range on Monday for its long-awaited IPO at $19 to $21, which at the high end ...
- 14 Months, 120 Cities, $2 Billion: There's Never Been a Company Like Bird. Is the World Ready? Inc.
E-scooters are a controversial business. Don't expect Bird's driven founder, Travis VanderZanden, to apologize for his.
- Want More Time With Your Family? Start Your Own Business, According To Research Inc.
Despite advancements in business culture, it's still hard to strike the perfect work-life balance. Between new technologies and advancements in social media, ...
- Who Says You Can't Mix Business With Friendship? How Joe Gibbs and Norm Miller Built One of the Most Successful Partnerships in Sports Inc.
Coach Joe Gibbs and Interstate Batteries' Norm Miller built a hugely successful partnership between their companies... and in the process built a 27-year ...
- Google Spent 2 Years Researching What Makes a Great Remote Team. It Came Up With These 3 Things Inc.
In a quest to create the perfect remote team, Google researchers spent two years studying more than 5000 employees. Here's what they learned.
- How to Run a Business With Your Life Partner Inc.
Owning or running a business with your life partner can be tricky, but some entrepreneurs have learned how to make it work.
- Zume Pizza Co-Founder Julia Collins Shares Her Tips for Raising Money Inc.
Zume Pizza's co-founder Julia Collins shares some refreshing tips on how to raise money.
- The 10 Best Business Books of 2018 Inc.
For the entrepreneurs and executives on your gift list, here are 10 great titles to read by the fire.
- Mailchimp Built a $600 Million Business on Email Marketing. Its Latest Move? Pivoting Away From Email Inc.
Inc.'s 2017 Company of the Year has spent the past year adding hundreds of new employees and millions of new customers--and trying to change its identity.
- Taxes for Business Owners Are More Complicated Than Ever. Here's What You Need to Know Inc.
Small business owners can avoid tax reform confusion this tax season with a few simple tips and resources.
- Trump's Small Business Association Health Insurance Plan Hits a Legal Snag (But There Is a Bigger One As Well) Inc.
Insurance is tricky, and you have to carefully look at how you could be taken advantage of.
- Uber drivers will go on strike over pay and benefits ahead of the company's $90 billion IPO CNBC
Ride-hailing drivers are planning to strike on Wednesday to protest low wages as Uber prepares to follow Lyft onto the public market.
- Amazon will pay employees $10,000 to quit and start their own package-delivery companies CNBC
Amazon said Monday that it would contribute as much as $10,000 if employees want to leave the company and form new U.S. start-ups centered on delivering ...
- This Entrepreneur Hit Rock Bottom Before Building a Billion-Dollar Jewelry Empire (With Only $500) Inc.
The designer behind the eponymous jewelry company Kendra Scott was divorced with two small children when the Great Recession hit. So she made an ...
- This Company Wants to Take the Awkwardness Out of Erectile Dysfunction Inc.
Zachariah Reitano had been battling a sensitive condition since he was a teenager. The experience inspired him to start Roman, a company aimed at treating ...
- Google Spent Years on a Secret New Plan to Attack a $140 Billion Industry. It All Starts Tomorrow Inc.
Inc. This Morning delivers a daily email digest of the news curated for anyone interested in entrepreneurship. Want this email in your inbox every day? Sign up ...
- Tyson Foods sold its stake in alternative protein company Beyond Meat CNBC
Tyson Foods sold its stake in the alternative protein company Beyond Meat, which is expected to go public next week at a valuation of more than $1 billion.
- 11 Great Books for Anyone Who Wants to Get Ahead in Business Inc.
Continuous self-improvement is a pursuit which high achievers consistently follow. And one of the best ways to get better is to learn from the wisdom of others as ...
- When the Makers of Marlboro and Corona Get Into Marijuana The New York Times
With marijuana becoming legal in more markets, big corporations are swooping in with multibillion-dollar deals.
- Top U.S. Tech Companies Begin to Cut Off Vital Huawei Supplies Bloomberg
The impact of the Trump administration's threats to choke Huawei Technologies Co. reverberated across the global supply chain on Monday, hitting some of the ...
- You paid taxes. These corporations didn't. Center for Public Integrity
About twice as many of the largest U.S. companies reported they didn't owe taxes in 2018 compared with previous years, a partial result of the 2017 Trump tax ...
- A Giant Company Wanted to Buy His Business for $120 Million. He Walked Away From It--and He's Glad He Did Inc.
He's the first to joke he's a little bit of a control freak.
- Google Drone Delivery Gets First FAA Clearance Bloomberg
An offshoot of Alphabet Inc.'s Google has become the first drone operator to receive government approval as an airline, an important step that gives it the legal ...
- How These 2 Entrepreneurs Turned an Urban Seafood Shack Into a $60 Million Empire Inc.
Step into one of the 39 Luke's Lobster locations from New York City to Taiwan and it's easy to pretend you're visiting a classic New England seafood shack: ...
- Read the memo Uber's CEO sent to employees after its disappointing IPO CNBC
Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi sent a memo to employees Monday after the company's disappointing IPO that saw shares fall more than 7% from its listing price.
- The Next Gold Rush Is the $22 Billion CBD Business--and This Florida Company Is Ready to Win Inc.
Green Roads is cashing in on the demand for products with cannabidiol while preparing for changes in the law that could soon transform the industry.
- Where to Find Hundreds of Business-Plan Examples Inc.
These samples will be incredibly helpful to you as you begin writing your own business plan.
- Oregon House Approves $2 Billion In New Business Taxes For Schools OPB News
Oregon lawmakers approved billions of dollars in new business taxes on Wednesday that could inject money into schools to pay for early learning programs and ...
- $7 billion Slack has filed to go public Inc.
Slack has announced that it confidentially filed to go public on Monday.
- 10 Business Books You Need to Read in 2019 Inc.
When it comes to most-anticipated business books, Win or Die: Leadership Secrets From Game of Thrones is the one to beat, if endless Quora debates are ...
- Satya Nadella Remade Microsoft as World's Most Valuable Company Bloomberg
Under Satya Nadella, Microsoft has more subscribers than Netflix, more cloud computing revenue than Google, and a near-trillion-dollar market cap. By.
- The biggest Dow losers since the trade war escalated show investors fleeing companies with China business CNBC
Losses amid Dow stocks like Intel and Apple show Wall Street's concerns for companies with significant exposure to the Chinese market.
- Toys R Us tries for a comeback a year after going out of business CNBC
Former Toys R US executives are running a new company that will manage the brands left behind after Toys R Us' liquidation, including Toys R Us, Babies R Us ...
- The Late Rapper Nipsey Hussle Was a Savvy Entrepreneur. This Was His Secret to Success Inc.
The late rapper Nipsey Hussle parlayed his indie music career into serious entrepreneurship. Here's how he managed to get success in such a brief life.
- These 25 Universities Produce the Most Startup Founders Inc.com
The college you choose could have a big impact on the amount of funding your startup receives.
- $1.85 Billion Delivery App Postmates Has Filed to Go Public Inc.
Beloved by celebrities like Post Malone and Kylie Jenner, the food delivery *service* has raised a total of $700 million in venture capital to date.
- Cancer Claimed Windcatcher's Founder's Life. Now His Family Is Fighting to Keep the Business Alive Inc.
Before his death, the 35-year-old founder handed control of his company to his wife and best friend, saying they could keep it going or let it die with him.
- The World's 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2019 Fast Company
Our annual guide to the businesses that matter the most.
- LinkedIn Subtly Released a New Networking Feature and It Just May Kill the Business Card Inc.
Forget site redesign. LinkedIn just released a new mobile app feature, and it might be the smartest change they've made in a long time. When you open the app ...
- Wall Street misunderstands Tesla, says analyst whose lowest price target is triple current levels CNBC
An analyst for Ark Invest, which has a major investment in Tesla, says recent drastic price-target cuts by others on Wall Street are missing the big picture.
- What James Holzhauer Is Doing on Jeopardy! Can Teach Everyone a Business Lesson Inc.
Trivia is thought of as an outside-of-work activity. But if you examine it closely, trivia offers a number of helpful skills and insights for business.
- LeBron James Just Gave Business Leaders a Brutal Lesson in Management. It Took Just a Few Sentences Inc.
Some think it controversial. But perhaps James's harsh words show an astute understanding not only of racial politics, but of the modern business world.
- Lyft IPO: 5 things to know about the ride-hailing company ahead of its IPO MarketWatch
Lyft Inc. appears poised to beat rival Uber Technologies Inc. to an initial public offering, and that's important for a number of reasons.
- With Craft Breweries and a $5.6 Billion Biomedical Sector, Ohio's 'Mistake on the Lake' Is on the Upswing Inc.
Inc.'s No. 48 Surge City is as bullish on medical startups as it is on its new wave kraut and beer.
- Exclusive: 20 Business Owners Claim There's a Dark Side to Marcus Lemonis's Reality TV Show 'The Profit' Inc.
The inside story of how many small-business owners who have appeared on CNBC's "The Profit" allege that Marcus Lemonis has a well-honed formula for ...
- How to Know If You Qualify for Small Business Tax Deductions This Year Inc.
Millions of small business owners will be in uncharted waters this tax season as they try to determine if they qualify for a deduction that could exempt one-fifth of ...
- How Hamdi Ulukaya Built Chobani Into a $1.5 Billion Yogurt Empire Inc.
Hamdi Ulukaya didn't start out knowing everything there is to know about the yogurt business. But that's exactly what helped him a build a diverse, innovative ...
- How This Air Force Vet Tapped Into the Lucrative Business of Making Super Heavy Things for Gym Rats to Lift Inc.
Rogue Fitness is a one-stop shop for all of a fitness junkie's needs.
- Uber's IPO caps an era of mediocrity and small thinking in Silicon Valley CNBC
While disappointing for investors, Uber's debut may signal a welcome turning point for many in Silicon Valley. The IPO caps an era characterized by big ...
- Dow Inc. Jumps in Trading Debut After Split From DowDuPont Bloomberg
Dow Inc. surged on its first day of trading as an independent chemical company as investors flocked to the lure of an industry-leading dividend.
- How TerraCycle Persuaded Unilever, Nestle, and Procter & Gamble to Redesign Their Product Packaging Inc.
Take a look at your pantry or maybe the cupboard where you keep the cleaning supplies. Chances are, most of the household products you buy are packaged in ...
- This Entrepreneur Had a $43 Million Business Idea--and He Owes It All to Steve Jobs Inc.
Mike McKenna is the CEO of Diamond Assets, which landed at No. 7 on Inc.'s annual list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.