Easel is a cloudbased programming-free data visualization software that revolutionizes the way people analyze and share data. EASEL gives you the power to quickly discover trends in previously uninterpretable data.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Former Politician Says Rastas Must Get First Dibs in Barbados' Marijuana Industry Caribbean360.com
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Tuesday December 11, 2018 – With Barbados on the verge of launching a legitimate marijuana industry, a prominent former ...
- Nonprofits could get first dibs on multi-unit buildings San Francisco Examiner
Affordable housing nonprofits could get first crack at buying multi-unit buildings under legislation introduced Tuesday to protect tenants from real estate.
- 10 Habits to Kick off a Great Year for You and Your Business Fstoppers
It's that time of the year to reflect on the progress you have made so far and to start jotting down your goals and dreams for the next year and beyond. What little ...
- Our opinion: City's billboard contract heavy-handed | Opinion telegraphherald.com
When government puts a limitation on with whom a private enterprise can do business, that's going to raise some eyebrows among citizens.
- Bids and Dibs Consignment Boutique gives coats and beddings to those in need KSNF/KODE - FourStatesHomepage.com
A local consignment shop is fulfilling the need of coats and bedding for the winter.
- Chinese speaking buyers offered first dibs on 'top secret' luxury apartment planned for Auckland Stuff.co.nz
A "top secret" 24-storey luxury apartment tower planned for Auckland's North Harbour has been snapped up by exclusive buyers months before the public gets a ...
- Janelle Monáe to Join Cast of Gloria Steinem Biopic 'The Glorias: A Life On The Road' Complex
Deadline reports that Janelle Monáe has signed on to The Glorias: A Life On The Road, a biopic based on Gloria Steinem's memoir. Monáe is joining a cast that ...
- Mt. Pleasant planners talk Master Plan, marijuana-business zoning The Morning Sun
Mt. Pleasant city planners are preparing for a busy year in 2019, when they are expected to deal with two big issues: The city's Master Plan update and zoning ...
- Multicolored vs. white holiday lights: The debate rages on The Mercury News
By Christen A. Johnson. Growing up, Christmas always consisted of begging my mother to add those fun, multicolored lights to our meticulously decorated gold, ...
- 12South project going condo Nashville Post
Local development firm The Mainland Companies will convert a two-year-old apartment building just north of the 12South neighborhood to condominiums.
- Diamond mining could grow in Northern Canada with new rules The Weather Network
Two companies are approved N.W.T. diamond manufacturers, but neither of them take advantage of this distinction.
- MAYOR's race 21 strong — O'CONNOR faces 4 candidates — DIBS drama — PRITZKER's energy team Politico
Happy Tuesday, Illinois. I'm headed to jury duty after filing today's Playbook. My fingers are crossed that there's wifi in the courthouse.
- Kelsea Ballerini Asks for Prayers for Her Dog, Dibs PopCulture.com
Kelsea Ballerini is asking for prayers for her dog, Dibs. The 'Miss Me More' singer shared a picture of her pup on Instagram, whom she says is very sick.
- Council to host marijuana business public hearing The Hillsdale Daily News
JONESVILLE — The Jonesville City Council has set a public hearing to allow input on whether or not to allow recreational marijuana businesses to operate ...
- Send your foodie guests, or yourself, on food and farm tours Marin Independent Journal
For the foodie in your life or your out-of town-visitors, give the gift of culinary adventure with the West Marin and Sonoma Food & Farm Tours. Founder Elizabeth ...
- Vermont group recommends taxing marijuana at a higher rate than Massachusetts BurlingtonFreePress.com
The report sets out a framework for marijuana sales in Vermont.
- Stephen Curry reflected on the letter he received from a 9-year-old girl who wanted to make his shoes available for girls: 'she opened my eyes' Business Insider
Nine-year-old Riley Morrison wrote a letter to Golden State Warriors superstar Stephen Curry requesting that he make his "Curry 5" Under Armour sneakers ...
- This Startup's Robots Hold Your Favorite Parking Space At The Mall -- Even On Black Friday Forbes
A smartphone app that rents mall parking deploys robots to physically block your spot until you drive in, holding the space closest to the store, movie theater, ...
- N.W.T. gov't loosening rules in hopes of wooing Northern diamond manufacturers CBC.ca
In an effort to breathe life into the N.W.T.'s dormant diamond manufacturing industry, the territorial government will allow diamond polishers that set up shop in ...
- Business Leaders: Pension Reforms Must Be Part of 2019 Education Solution OPB News
With Democrats dominating the Legislature, and pledging to find big new revenues next year, Oregon business leaders on Monday made what amounted to a ...
- The Great DIB-ate: Measurement for Development Impact Bonds Stanford Social Innovation Review
Billions of dollars are poised to flow into development impact bonds (DIBs) as a mechanism for solving social challenges around the world. Now is the time to ...
- Oregon PERS Scrambles for Ideas to Bolster Public Pension Plan Chief Investment Officer
Oregon's top business officials are pushing lawmakers to put $2 billion into the state's schools to help its expanding pension deficit. The state's $76.7 billion ...
- Deal alert! Here's where to score Thanksgiving and Black Friday freebies TCPalm
Black Friday also is Freebie Friday and some deals start on Thanksgiving. And it's National Espresso Day and Dunkin' has a deal.
- Pennsylvania accepting more applications to grow, study industrial hemp Allentown Morning Call
Pennsylvania is again expanding its industrial hemp research program, in the third year since prohibition of the plant was partially lifted. The state Department of ...
- Jerusalem municipality demolishes 21 businesses in Shuafat refugee camp The Times of Israel
Activist groups says owners given just 12 hours' notice; police say businesses leveled at request of residents due to traffic congestion.
- Find dreidels, coffee, concerts at 36 Mystics Jewish Discovery Center before it's gone Hometownlife.com
Rabbi Boruch Cohen and his wife Ita Leah plan to continue their pop-up Jewish discovery center in Birmingham on a month-by-month basis.
- Nashville to get a taste of Major League Baseball Nashville Business Journal
Major League Baseball is coming to Nashville — but only for one game. The Nashville Sounds will host their new big-league affiliate, the Texas Rangers, for an ...
- As 'Hamilton' opens in Hartford, The Bushnell sees a financial boost Hartford Business
As the popular Broadway musical opens in Hartford, The Bushnell is enjoying a financial boost.
- Lion Air Moves To Scrap 737 Orders Over Boeing Remarks Investor's Business Daily
Lion Air is threatening to cancel its aircraft orders from Boeing after the planemaker suggested that the carrier was to blame for a recent crash.
- Local: The Gift that Gives Back Farm and Dairy
Support hometown businesses this holiday season. Try these local gift ideas, learn where to find locally made gifts and learn how to buy local online.
- Fast-food chains among winners of Wall St’s securitisation machine Financial Times
Taco Bell latest to have found way to lower debt costs and ease investor access.
- Bed Bath and Beyond money-saving tips - Business Insider Business Insider
Shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond can seem daunting, but there are some things that can save you money on your next trip.
- Adult-use cannabis legal in MI as of today; commercial market not likely until 2020 Marijuana Business Daily
Michigan on Thursday became the latest state to officially legalize the recreational use of marijuana, but it's initially only for adult possession and use – not ...
- Top chefs around the world want aprons designed by a Minnesota woman Minneapolis Star Tribune
Kate Meier started sewing aprons for her three chef sons — and now has a booming business on her hands.
- Amazon, AI and Medical Records: Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks? Knowledge@Wharton
Amazon's new AI *service* lets machines comb patient medical records. While the potential benefits are big, risks to patient privacy call for appropriate regulation, ...
- Why Cyber Monday will bring more customers into physical stores NBCNews.com
Cyber Monday has a track record of being the biggest online shopping day of the year — and analysts expect this year's shopping holiday will be one for the ...
- Amazon Used to be the Revolution. Now it's the New Establishment | Opinion Newsweek
Amazon embarks on a path many large American organizations have gone down before: getting cozy with power players in D.C. to lock in special advantages ...
- George HW Bush Funeral: George W. Bush Eulogizes `Best Father' Investor's Business Daily
The George H.W. Bush funeral: Former President George W. Bush eulogized “the best father a son or daughter could ever have” as official Washington honored ...
- 13 tips for getting the best deals on wine at Costco Business Insider
Costco wines have accrued a cult following online. Business Insider spoke to two bloggers on how to get the best value on wines at the warehouse.
- Sears Canada pensioners reach settlement for $48-million The Globe and Mail
Retirees to collect roughly $48-million after dropping bid to recoup all money available to creditors but still count on potential lawsuits against board, CEO of U.S. ...
- AEGIS school of business hosts the second jury round for the ninth edition of AEGIS Graham Bell Awards APN News
Mumbai : Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecom, a leading school in telecom, data science and cyber security hosted the second ...
- Amazon HQ2: New York, Virginia picked for additional headquarters Springfield News Sun
Amazon has chosen a pair of cities to build their second headquarters in, company officials confirme...
- Is It OK for Nondisabled People to Use the Big Bathroom Stall? HowStuffWorks
HowStuffWorks finds out whether it's legal for anyone to use the bathroom stall reserved for people with disabilities or in wheelchairs.
- Your Illinois News Radar » Readers' guide to the latest car-sharing stories The Capitol Fax Blog
Monday, Nov 26, 2018. * Politico… Cash is pouring into both sides of a car-sharing bill that's being considered by the state House for override this week.
- Hulu Lands Funimation First-Look Deal for Japanese Anime Series (EXCLUSIVE) Variety
Hulu inked an exclusive first-look pact with Funimation to distribute new titles licensed and produced by Funimation starting in 2019.
- Roku expands lease for future HQ at San Jose's Coleman Highline development before it even starts to move in - Silicon Valley Silicon Valley Business Journal
Roku Inc. has added another nearly 100,000 square feet to its future headquarters at the still-under-construction Coleman Highline development in San Jose.
- Catholic Memorial vs. St. John's Prep will test coaches' wits and wills The Boston Globe
When does a championship run begin? Perhaps it began for Catholic Memorial on the first day of practice in August, when new coach John DiBiaso set the tone ...
- WeWork gobbles up another 120K square feet BusinessDen
WeWork has called dibs on two more locations in the Mile High City. The New York-based coworking company has signed leases in LoHi at the Circa building at ...
- How to watch Dynasty Season 2, Episode 8 live online Hidden Remote
In the latest episode of Dynasty, Fallon calls on Alexis' help for wedding planning and Sammy Jo gets involved with Manny the manny.
- It's Raining Men Moree 2019 calendar to launch in time for Christmas Moree Champion
A number of brave local businessmen have bared all in an effort to boost spirits and give people something to laugh about in the face of the current crippling ...
- ITV pensioners have dibs on cash from headquarters sale The Times
Part of the proceeds from the sale of ITV's headquarters could be used to bolster its pension fund. The broadcaster announced the sale of its head office on the ...
- 1stdibs Already Decorates The Homes of The Wealthy; Now It Wants To Fill Their Lives Forbes Now
Ecommerce antiques and design marketplace 1stdibs targets the affluent market keen on design. An interview with CEO David Rosenblatt on how it is ...
- Country Airplay Chart Lacks Any Female Artists in Top 20 For First Time Billboard
On the latest Country Airplay chart, dated Dec. 8, the top 20 is a boys club, and a historic one at that: for the first time since the radio-based survey launched in ...
- Hollywood's Top 20 Dealmakers of 2018 Hollywood Reporter
The Hollywood Reporter talks to some of Hollywood's key negotiators in 2018's most game-changing deals, like the Disney-Fox acquisition and Ryan Murphy's ...
- When It Comes To Federal Hurricane Protection Dollars, Oil Companies Get First Dibs Texas Standard
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers prioritizes projects based on national – not regional – need. The logic goes that if oil refineries along the Gulf Coast go down ...
- This week in NYC funding news: Letgo, 1stdibs, Axoni, ROOM New York Business Journal
Last year's venture capital volume added up to the largest amount since the dot com boom. Those dollars, however, trickled over just a few deals. Unicorn ...
- Best Amazon Black Friday Doorbusters and Deals 2018 Yahoo! Finance News
Some of the biggest Black Friday savings on Amazon.com are on Amazon products. Don't believe us? Ask Alexa.
- Pennsylvania okays three more casinos for sports betting CalvinAyre.com
Pennsylvania's sports bettors will soon have more legal wagering options after state regulators gave tentative approval to three casinos' sportsbook plans.
- On to the lame duck Politico
Editor's Note: This edition of Morning Tax is published weekdays at 10 a.m. POLITICO Pro Tax subscribers hold exclusive early access to the newsletter each ...
- Marlette: Parking fix on DIB's 'grownup table' Pensacola News Journal
Good news, Pensacola! After months of messes with downtown's paid public parking system, there is finally a plan for improvement. As long as the five voting ...
- South Africans get first dibs on SAFCOIN Independent Online
Blockchain company FHM is giving South Africans first dibs on SAFCOIN, an exclusive African cryptocurrency.
- DIB's 9-month net profit surges 12.1% to Dh3.7 billion gulfnews.com
Dubai: Dubai Islamic Bank on Monday reported a net profit of Dh3.7 billion for the first nine months of 2018, up 12.1 per cent from Dh3.3 billion reported in the ...
- Cardinals still chasing Cubs, Brewers despite Paul Goldschmidt trade Yahoo Sports
The St. Louis Cardinals have a long way to go to catch the Brewers and Cubs even after landing six-time NL All-Star Paul Goldschmidt.
- After Brightline deal, Virgin Group gets seaport terminal OK too Miami Today
Written by Jesse Scheckner on December 4, 2018. After Brightline deal, Virgin Group gets seaport terminal OK too. If all goes as planned, 2021 will prove huge ...
- Companies Will Likely Have First Dibs on Fully Autonomous Vehicles Government Technology
(TNS) — LAS VEGAS – Auto companies at this week's CES tech convention affirmed plans to have their first true self-driving cars in production by 2021 — or in ...
- Aldi Has Dibs on Soon-to-Close Batie's Ace Hardware in the Tanglewilde Center swamplot.com
The mark of Aldi now appears at 9525 Westheimer, smack in the middle of the strip where Batie's Ace Hardware is going out of business. Liquidation sales.
- Israeli-Palestinian spat over Jerusalem refugee camp fuels tensions The Arab Weekly
Shuafat is the only Palestinian refugee camp within Jerusalem and it is surrounded by Israel's separation wall.
- Hawaiians protest Midwestern poke restaurant claiming dibs on “aloha” name The Takeout
You would think that the word “aloha” (not unlike the word “hello”) belongs to everyone, especially to the people of Hawaii. But as local news site Block Club ...
- This week in Amazon-o-mania: D.C. calls dibs on Bezos and HQ2 Dallas News
It's week 30 since Amazon announced that it's in the hunt to find a second headquarters, and Jeff Bezos' growing relationship with Washington, D.C., is the buzz ...
- How to Sell Luxe Furniture, Fashion, and Art on the Web Barron's
When Benchmark Capital invested in the online luxury marketplace 1stdibs.com in 2011 and asked tech entrepreneur David Rosenblatt if he wanted to help out ...
- 7 FOMO Marketing Strategies to Cash in on Black Friday Business 2 Community
Since the 1980s, the annual sale on the day after Thanksgiving, popularly known as Black Friday, has been a commercialized craze to mark the start of the ...
- Generation start-up: Sports fans aim to kick-start community fitness The National
Created last year, dibs is a sport booking platform that allows users to find venues and players, book and pay for sporting reservations - all in one place.
- Late night shopping event kick-starts Christmas in Moree Moree Champion
The CBD was a hive of activity and Christmas cheer.
- How 1stdibs.com carved out a luxe e-commerce niche DigitalCommerce360
The luxury e-commerce marketplace has approximately 400 employees in six countries and will generate $250 million in sales in 2018.
- Second-place bidder now has dibs on Landmark Hotel Champaign/Urbana News-Gazette
URBANA — The historic Landmark Hotel is expected to sell for $100000 less than expected after the top bidder in last month's auction failed to place a 10 ...
- Roadkill rules don't give dibs to drivers Mail Tribune
Road-killed deer and elk will be available on Oregon menus Jan. 1 under a set of rules meant to allow people to salvage animals accidentally killed on roads, ...
- What's Happening to Dealer Names on 1stdibs? Architectural Digest
Call it the case of the disappearing dealers. Last summer on 1stdibs, the names of vendors, which once appeared next to each of their listings, began to be ...
- The Educate Girls DIB exceeded its goals: How did they do it and what does it mean? Devex
WASHINGTON — The first year was a scramble to get the program up and running, year two was full of stops and starts — it wasn't until the third and final year of ...
- 'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli had $7 million of his assets seized when he was sent to prison — and people are arguing over who gets the first slice Business Insider
A court ordered Shkreli, the millionaire pharmaceutical CEO, to forfeit $7.3 million in assets after he was convicted of securities fraud earlier this year.
- Signs Calling 'Dibs' Pop Up on Campus CSUSM NewsCenter
Nearly 60 signs calling “dibs” have popped up around campus as part of a playful employee giving campaign where faculty and staff have temporarily named a ...
- Dubai International Blockchain Summit - Aug. 9, 2018 PR Newswire
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, July 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dubai International Blockchain Summit - Aug. 9, 2018, is the largest event of its kind for the ...
- The emergence of development impact bonds World Finance
“Life has changed. We used to stay home helplessly, but now we plan. Having a business keeps you busy and brings you money,” Ojara Wilson told World ...
- Christmas in Moree: Late night shopping event and open weekend encourage Moree shoppers to shop local this festive season Moree Champion
SHOP LOCAL: Heidi, Nick, Margaret and Anna Humphreys have begun their Christmas shopping in Moree and encourage others to come along to the ...
- Vancouver developer gives local buyers first dibs on homes BCBusiness
New program attempts to address Vancouver's housing affordability crisis by by giving priority to local buyers.
- Australians to get first dibs on buying farms The Sydney Morning Herald
New rules forcing farmers to advertise farmland for at least 30 days before it can be sold to foreign buyers are a response to community concerns, the NFF says.
- Lawyers in royal scramble: Dentons dibs on mid-tier The Australian Financial Review
As if being overworked wasn't bad enough, clients are giving lawyers such a tough time that the mid-tier continues to splinter.
- South Africans get first dibs on SAFCOIN, an exclusive African cryptocurrency The South African
A total of 500,000 SAFCOIN tokens are available exclusively to South Africa during the ICO. This gives South Africans an opportunity to invest in SAFCOIN ...
- Amazon and Flipkart call dibs on online festive shopping Business Today
The festive season sale on two of India's biggest e-commerce platforms, Flipkart and Amazon, saw both the companies claim market supremacy over a space ...
- Development impact bond worth $11 million launched to improve education quality in India Business Today
The funds will be raised from the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Tata Trusts, The Mittal Foundation, British Telecom and Comic Relief.
- Recognition: Patricia Rynn, fighting the industry's legal battles The Produce News
The Produce News - Covering *fresh* produce around the globe since 1897.
- Marlette cartoon: Parking: The DIB's downtown debacle! Pensacola News Journal
This is the fun that comes when an unaccountable quasi-governmental bureaucracy tries to privatize and profit from publicly-owned parking spaces.
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of parking The Economist
AFTER two relatively mild winters, Rahm Emanuel's ability to manage a snowstorm was put to the test earlier this month when it snowed, with little respite, ...
- 'Dibs' folding chairs, designed by artists, auctioned for charity Chicago Tribune
Ad agency known for flashy art installations converts lobby into gallery to show off folding chairs decorated by artists for homeless benefit.
- Cannabis Industry Could Be 'A Form Of Reparations,' Says Cynthia Nixon Forbes Now
“I don't know whether you heard this or not, but I want to legalize cannabis in New York state,” said Cynthia Nixon on Saturday at the NYC Cannabis Parade.
- F.D.R.E. 2019: Futurism, disruption, resilience and emergence Business Mirror
THIS year marks the fifth anniversary of my column, First Dibs in Real Estate, and as a continued *service* to this industry I love. For our fifth anniversary and.
- DIB's first quarter net profit up 16 per cent to Dh1.21 billion gulfnews.com
Dubai: Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) Group reported Dh1.21 billion first quarter net profit, up 16 per cent compared to Dh1 billion in the same period last year.
- HPE gets first dibs on Alibaba Cloud's hybrid stack CRN Australia
HPE will be the first vendor in Australia to offer Alibaba Cloud's on-premises hybrid cloud stack, optimised for its own servers.
- How Low Will Market for Antiques Actually Go? The New York Times
Contemporary design is clearly eclipsing 18th and 19th century collectibles, and while some dealers imagine a comeback, no one wants to predict when.
- Bids and Dibs Offers $5-A-Bag Sale June 7-8 FortScott.Biz
June 7 and 8, Bids and Dibs Consignment Store, 19 S. National Avenue is having an all-you-can-cram-into-a-bag-sale for $5. The hours of the shop are 9 a.m. to ...
- How ClassPass and Mindbody Are Killing the Big-Box Gym The Ringer
Two tech companies are leading the charge of the studio fitness boom and powering the rise of brands like SoulCycle and CorePower Yoga. What happens next ...