CurlMix started as a Do It Yourself subscription box for curly hair products, think Blue Apron for but for curly hair. Now they focus on haircare solutions that have been selected by their loyal CurlMixers.
CurlMix is a monthly subscription service that sends customers five to seven all-natural ingredients, along with step-by-step instructions, to mix their own hair products.
- Creators Of Chicago's CurlMix Met The 'Sharks' … And Lived To Tell About It Block Club Chicago
WOODLAWN — Kim Lewis always knew she was meant to be in *service* of others. As founder and CEO of CurlMix, which was featured on ABC's “Shark Tank” ...
- Curly Hair Product Startup CurlMix to Appear on Shark Tank American Inno
CurlMix, a company making beauty products for women with curly hair, is the latest Chicago startup to land an appearance on ABC's Shark Tank.
- Local Couple Presents Natural Hair Care Line To Investors On Shark Tank The Chicago Citizen
Kim and Tim Lewis are high school sweethearts, parents and co-founders of CurlMix, a clean beauty brand for curly hair. The pair recently had an opportunity to ...
- CurlMix's Shark Tank Recap | Instant Pot Merges With IL Kitchen Company American Inno
Popular high-tech kitchen device Instant Pot is merging with Corelle Brands, the Rosemont-based kitchen-products company that owns Pyrex and SnapWare.
- 'Shark Tank' Recap: Goat Yoga, A Solution For Curly Hair And Baking For Dogs Forbes
After hiatus 'Shark Tank' returns with new products and new guest shark Alli Webb.
- Shark Tank: Zookies Cookies, CurlMix, Goga Goat Yoga, and Shower Toga Business 2 Community
Alli Webb, guest Shark and founder of Drybar, joined veterans Kevin O'Leary, Mark Cuban, Lori Greiner and Robert Herjavec in the Shark Tank to consider ...
- Big Beauty Tuesday: Glow Up in One Stop With Brown Beauty Co-op The Root
What's your formula for the five-minute face? C'mon, you know you've got one; your desert island must-haves for minimal yet polished glamour? Mine is a ...
- Co-founder of CurlMix, Kim Lewis, Joins Rashad For Real Talk News-Talk 1380 WAOK
CurlMix is a clean beauty brand for curly hair. Created by husband and wife team, Kim + Tim Lewis, CurlMix made its debut in 2013 as the first-ever do-it-yourself ...
- Shark Tank: CurlMix Husband Won $100k on ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire’ 2paragraphs Buzz
CurlMix, the clean beauty products (shampoo, conditioner, gel) for women with curly hair, is pitched on Shark Tank by wife and husband team, Kim and Tim ...
- CurlMix ships kits for naturalistas to blend their own hair products Chicago Tribune
Chicago startup CurlMix is targeting naturalistas with a box subscription *service* for those who want to mix their own hair care products.
- Roseland Couple Behind CurlMix Help Women Make Their Own Hair-Care Products DNAinfo
CHICAGO — When Kim Lewis decided to eschew chemical-based hair products and cut off her heat-damaged hair, she tried to find natural ingredients to make ...
- ICNC, Chicago's West Side Startup Incubator, Isn't Just Another Tech Hub American Inno
When people think of Chicago startup incubators, they often first think of 1871, but off on the West Side is another kind of incubator, which is home to some of ...
- Annie Malone Was A Millionaire Black Hair Icon Whose Mansions Were Listed In The Green Book — But Her Legacy Is Often Overlooked Block Club Chicago
The movie “Green Book” is up for Best Picture at Sunday's Academy Awards. From 1936-1967, the real Green Book was an essential guide for black travelers, ...
- Outcome Health Co-Founder Rishi Shah Falls off Forbes Richest People List American Inno
The number of Illinois residents on the Forbes 400 list is one person shorter this year after Outcome Health Co-Founder Rishi Shah was left off following ...
- The Best Curly-Hair Product Combinations, According to Real Editors Allure Magazine
The product combinations five editors with five different curl patterns swear by to keep their curls clumped, in place, and frizz-free.
- Chicago couple creates subscription box for women with curly hair WLS-TV
A local Chicago couple is changing the way women take care of their hair with a DIY subscription box for women with curly hair.
- Inside Allbirds' First Chicago Store | Uber Adding Hundreds Of Chicago Jobs American Inno
Jim: Happy Wednesday. We're real estate heavy today with some big expansion news from DocuSign, Uber and Allbirds. Plus more tech news you need to ...
- The Best Subscription Boxes for Black Women STYLECASTER
Subscription boxes aren't as popular as they used to be, but these services, created for and by people of color, continue to thrive.
- Controlled Chaos After Shark Tank Update - Now in 2018 Gazette Review
Alanna York, the driving force behind Controlled Chaos, was a successful business woman who had, aged just 26, opened her own beauty salon. She made the ...
- New Start Up Builds Tomorrow's Black Leaders By Backing Their Businesses DNAinfo
PILSEN — A new organization plans to build black businesses across the city by starting at the source — by backing the ideas of Chicago's black youth.
- Lupe Fiasco, Google exec team to fund startups in Englewood, Lawndale Chicago Tribune
Entrepreneurs in Chicago neighborhoods will get a shot at funding from an organization founded by Chicago rapper Lupe Fiasco and Google executive Di-Ann ...
- Shark Tank Guest Alli Webb, 43, Opened DryBar With Brother’s $250,000 2paragraphs Buzz
Alli Webb, the founder of DryBar, the California chain of hair salons that provides just blowouts, is a guest Shark on Shark Tank and rocking a fierce hot pink ...
- 5 Essentials To Build A Survey Business 2 Community
We rely on data and statistics from various surveys, vendors and publications to form opinions and develop insights into our lives and our business. When you ...
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Require Continuous Cost Control Business 2 Community
Today, we propose a new concept to add to the DevOps mindset: Continuous Cost Control. In DevOps, speed and continuity are king. Continuous Operations ...
- Appeared on Shark Tank | Shark Tank ABC.com
A list of businesses that have been featured on ABC's Shark Tank.
- Making Marketing Agility Cool Business 2 Community
Chief Marketing Officers take pride in being the trendsetters around the corporate corral – the arbiters of hip, the sharpest dressers, the consummate gadgeteers.