Rubitection Inc is a start-up business in Pittsburgh, PA currently developing a low cost tool for early stage pressure ulcer (bedsore) diagnosis.
Mission: Rubitection is dedicated to helping healthcare institutions manage bedsores, also known as pressure ulcers, more effectively by improving the accuracy of early pressure ulcer diagnosis, assessment, and management. Rubitection is also dedicated to increasing societal awareness of the problem of bedsores in hospitals, home care agencies, and nursing homes.
Products: Rubitection is developing the Rubitect Assessment System. It is a non-invasive hand held tool that addresses the limitations of the manual blanch test. It gives clinicians an portable tool to quantitatively evaluate and detect the signs of an early stage pressure ulcer on dark and lightly toned skin.
- Startup Life at Luminate: Advantages of an Optics-Specific Accelerator from the Cohort's Point of View | Webinars Photonics.com
- Wearable Diagnostics, Spectroscopic Systems Win Big at SPIE Startup Challenge Business Wire
- SPIE, Edmund Optics Award Top Companies in Startup Challenge Photonics.com
- Round-III Finalists of the Luminate NY Accelerator Announced Photonics.com
- 2020 SPIE Startup Challenge semifinalists address critical photonics needs Laser Focus World
- Luminate semifinalists set to compete Rochester Beacon
- Socially Determined wins $50K at LifeBridge Health/CareFirst Innovation Challenge Technical.ly Brooklyn
- Talk Me Up wins top UpPrize award Pittsburgh Business Times
- 2020 SPIE Startup Challenge Semi-Finalists Novus Light Technologies Today
- Who's Next: Technology; These 18 people are transforming Pittsburgh The Incline
- P&G pitch contest won by inventor of device to ease pain New York Business Journal
- Healthy competition: AHN contest launched on how to provide patient medical history Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Physicists come top in 'deep tech' start-up challenge physicsworld.com
- Why LifeBridge Health and CareFirst are collaborating on startup engagement Technical.ly Brooklyn
- Why I Didn't Think Bethenny Frankel's Advice To Female Entrepreneurs Was Sexist Or Racist Forbes
- SPIE names 2020 Startup Challenge semi-finalists Optics.org
- Empire State Development names 10 finalists for Luminate NY accelerator competition Optics.org
- Empire State Development Announces 10 Finalists Selected To Take Part In Round III Of Luminate NY Accelerator Competition GlobeNewswire
- P&G Ventures Announces 2020 Innovation Challenge Finalists Yahoo Finance
- Where are they now? Checking in with a year of Who's Next honorees The Incline
- Digital Wound Management Devices Market Revenue by Vendors (Wound Matrix, Aranz Medical Ltd., Wound zoom Inc., Wound vision, LLC) 2020-2026 3rd Watch News