Rubitection Inc is a start-up business in Pittsburgh, PA currently developing a low cost tool for early stage pressure ulcer (bedsore) diagnosis.
Mission: Rubitection is dedicated to helping healthcare institutions manage bedsores, also known as pressure ulcers, more effectively by improving the accuracy of early pressure ulcer diagnosis, assessment, and management. Rubitection is also dedicated to increasing societal awareness of the problem of bedsores in hospitals, home care agencies, and nursing homes.
Products: Rubitection is developing the Rubitect Assessment System. It is a non-invasive hand held tool that addresses the limitations of the manual blanch test. It gives clinicians an portable tool to quantitatively evaluate and detect the signs of an early stage pressure ulcer on dark and lightly toned skin.
- Digital Wound Management Devices Market Set For Rapid Growth and Forecast 2027 – Dagoretti News Dagoretti News
- SPIE names 2020 Startup Challenge semi-finalists Optics.org
- Socially Determined wins $50K at LifeBridge Health/CareFirst Innovation Challenge Technical.ly
- Round-III Finalists of the Luminate NY Accelerator Announced Photonics.com
- Luminate semifinalists set to compete Rochester Beacon
- Who's Next: Technology; These 18 people are transforming Pittsburgh The Incline
- Talk Me Up wins top UpPrize award Pittsburgh Business Times
- Why LifeBridge Health and CareFirst are collaborating on startup engagement Technical.ly
- Why I Didn't Think Bethenny Frankel's Advice To Female Entrepreneurs Was Sexist Or Racist Forbes
- Healthy competition: AHN contest launched on how to provide patient medical history Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Empire State Development Announces 10 Finalists Selected To Take Part In Round III Of Luminate NY Accelerator Competition GlobeNewswire
- Empire State Development names 10 finalists for Luminate NY accelerator competition Optics.org
- Where are they now? Checking in with a year of Who's Next honorees The Incline
- Digital Wound Management Devices Market Highlighting Growth Trends & Future Prospects during 2020- 2026 Vital News 24