Rubitection Inc is a start-up business in Pittsburgh, PA currently developing a low cost tool for early stage pressure ulcer (bedsore) diagnosis.
Mission: Rubitection is dedicated to helping healthcare institutions manage bedsores, also known as pressure ulcers, more effectively by improving the accuracy of early pressure ulcer diagnosis, assessment, and management. Rubitection is also dedicated to increasing societal awareness of the problem of bedsores in hospitals, home care agencies, and nursing homes.
Products: Rubitection is developing the Rubitect Assessment System. It is a non-invasive hand held tool that addresses the limitations of the manual blanch test. It gives clinicians an portable tool to quantitatively evaluate and detect the signs of an early stage pressure ulcer on dark and lightly toned skin.
- SPIE, Edmund Optics Award Top Companies in Startup Challenge Photonics.com
- Startup founders, investors adjust to virtual pitches, deals and competitions Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- 2020 SPIE Startup Challenge Semi-Finalists - Novus Light Today Novus Light Technologies Today
- 2020 SPIE Startup Challenge semifinalists address critical photonics needs Laser Focus World
- Round-III Finalists of the Luminate NY Accelerator Announced Photonics.com
- Startup Life at Luminate: Advantages of an Optics-Specific Accelerator from the Cohort's Point of View | Webinars Photonics.com
- Who's Next: Technology; These 18 people are transforming Pittsburgh The Incline
- Healthy competition: AHN contest launched on how to provide patient medical history Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Empire State Development Announces 10 Finalists Selected To Take Part In Round III Of Luminate NY Accelerator Competition GlobeNewswire
- Talk Me Up wins top UpPrize award Pittsburgh Business Times
- P&G pitch contest won by inventor of device to ease pain New York Business Journal
- Physicists come top in 'deep tech' start-up challenge – Physics World physicsworld.com
- Socially Determined wins $50K at LifeBridge Health/CareFirst Innovation Challenge Technical.ly
- Why I Didn't Think Bethenny Frankel's Advice To Female Entrepreneurs Was Sexist Or Racist Forbes
- SPIE names 2020 Startup Challenge semi-finalists Optics.org
- Why LifeBridge Health and CareFirst are collaborating on startup engagement Technical.ly
- 25 make Startup Challenge 2016 semi-final list Optics.org