Rubitection Inc is a start-up business in Pittsburgh, PA currently developing a low cost tool for early stage pressure ulcer (bedsore) diagnosis.
Mission: Rubitection is dedicated to helping healthcare institutions manage bedsores, also known as pressure ulcers, more effectively by improving the accuracy of early pressure ulcer diagnosis, assessment, and management. Rubitection is also dedicated to increasing societal awareness of the problem of bedsores in hospitals, home care agencies, and nursing homes.
Products: Rubitection is developing the Rubitect Assessment System. It is a non-invasive hand held tool that addresses the limitations of the manual blanch test. It gives clinicians an portable tool to quantitatively evaluate and detect the signs of an early stage pressure ulcer on dark and lightly toned skin.
- Digital Wound Management Devices Market Scrutinized in New Research 2017-2025 Gazette Quest
- Socially Determined wins $50K at LifeBridge Health/CareFirst Innovation Challenge Technical.ly
- Talk Me Up wins top UpPrize award Pittsburgh Business Times
- Who's Next: Technology; These 18 people are transforming Pittsburgh The Incline
- Why LifeBridge Health and CareFirst are collaborating on startup engagement Technical.ly
- Why I Didn't Think Bethenny Frankel's Advice To Female Entrepreneurs Was Sexist Or Racist Forbes
- Healthy competition: AHN contest launched on how to provide patient medical history Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- The 2018 ISHOW Winners Look to Change the Medical World Machine Design
- NoWait Inc., Shoefitr Inc., Showclix Inc., and Wombat Security Technologies Inc. get Keystone Innovation Zone tax credits - Pittsburgh Business Times Pittsburgh Business Times