Walker And Company
Bevel vision is to build the world’s most consumer-centric health & beauty products company.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- P&G Acquires Walker & Company, Maker of Beauty and Grooming Products for People of Color Adweek
- Procter & Gamble builds a strategy to win African-American consumers CNN
- Procter & Gamble acquires Walker & Company, Tristan Walker will remain as CEO TechCrunch
- Tristan Walker sells his 'ethnic beauty' startup to Procter & Gamble Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Tristan Walker on the Roman Empire and Selling a Start-Up to Procter & Gamble The New York Times
- View full coverage on Google News
- Black-Owned Business Walker & Company Acquired By Proctor & Gamble Vibe
Walker and Company, the cosmetic company that creates health and beauty products specifically for people of color, has joined forces with Proctor & Gamble in ...
- P&G adds company to serve multicultural customers Cincinnati Business Courier
Procter & Gamble Co. is adding a new company to its stable that will allow it to better serve multicultural customers.
- P&G (PG) Buys Walker & Company, Enhances Beauty Portfolio Nasdaq
Procter & Gamble CompanyPG , commonly known as P&G, has taken aboard a startup company - Walker & Company Brands - which deals in providing health ...
- Here's the Truly Surprising Thing Michael Dell Is Doing on December 28 Inc.
He started the company in a dorm room. Thirty years later, he has a big announcement.
- Report: Scott Walker strikes deal to keep Kimberly-Clark in Wisconsin THV11.com KTHV
MADISON, Wis. — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker planned Thursday to announce a $25 million deal with paper-products giant Kimberly-Clark Corp. using a ...
- Recode Daily: Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen gets three years in prison Recode
President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years behind bars for making secret payments to women who alleged ...
- Woman arrested for embezzling more than $250000 from Ringgold business Northwest Georgia News
A Murray County, Ga., woman was arrested Tuesday, Dec. 11, after a four-month investigation revealed that she allegedly embezzled more than a ...
- To Fight Fakeness, A New Kind of Leadership Forbes
We cannot depend on guardians like the journalists alone to win the war on truth for us. The war on truth stretches across continents, generations and all parts of ...
- What Are Firms & Funds Doing with Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD) Shares? Reeves Business Review
According to the latest company filings with the SEC, institutions owning shares of Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD) have decreased their positions by -2.94%.
- Five things you need to know today, and one extraordinary headline Cincinnati Business Courier
Good morning, Cincinnati! Here are the five most important things you need to know to help start your busy business day.
- What you need to know in advertising today Business Insider
Everything that you need to know in advertising today, from Pinterest hiring a head of investor relations to Accenture Interactive snapping up ad tech firm Adaptly.
- Former Daxko CEO to partner with EBSCO on new venture Birmingham Business Journal
Dave Gray, who helped build Daxko into one of Birmingham's most successful tech companies, is partnering with EBSCO Industries Inc. on a new venture.
- Learnlight Appoints Brett Walker as it Expands in the US Corporate Learning Market Business Wire
Learnlight, the global language and soft skills EdTech company, has hired Brett Walker as its Head of US Business Development.
- Shoppers Value Foods closing Walker, Harvey locations Dec. 24 Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
Citing poor sales, Shoppers Value Foods will close its Walker and Harvey locations Dec. 24, store management confirmed Wednesday afternoon.
- Should You Worry About Walker & Dunlop, Inc.’s (NYSE:WD) CEO Salary Level? Simply Wall St
Willy Walker has been the CEO of Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD) since 2007. This report will, first, examine the CEO compensation levels in comparison to ...
- PRESS DIGEST-New York Times business news - Dec 13 Reuters
The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Top startup news for today, Wednesday, December 12 TechStartups.com
Good morning! Here are some of the top technology startup news stories for today, Wednesday, December 12. Latticework raises $13 million for Amber, the first ...
- Influential Republican businessman Sheldon Lubar sharply criticizes Walker for lame-duck session Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Influential Republican businessman Sheldon Lubar sent a sharply worded email to Scott Walker asking him not to support limiting the governor's power.
- Alliancebernstein L.P. Sells 20,871 Shares of Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (WD) Fairfield Current
Alliancebernstein L.P. lowered its stake in Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD) by 15.2% during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form ...
- Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (WD) Gross Profitability Stands at 17.0175% Bay City Observer
Traders watching the movements of Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (WD) might be interested in how the quality ratios are stacking up for the shares. Robert.
- The List: Economic developers grapple with incentives requests, Arizona's education reputation while wooing companies Phoenix Business Journal
Attracting companies to Arizona takes more than just good weather and lower cost of living. In a competitive landscape, economic development executives deal ...
- Pitch Update: Post Office, Just Eat, Red Bull, Johnnie Walker and more CampaignLive
Omnicom agencies continue to lead the Campaign new-business rankings, with the deadline fast approaching to submit new accounts.
- 'Amazon has got to go': Protesters swarmed City Hall as New York's city council held a contentious hearing about Amazon's HQ2 deal Business Insider
New York's city council held its first hearing about Amazon's HQ2 deal on Wednesday morning, and furious New Yorkers swarmed City Hall to protest.
- WEDC would use audit spot checks, business owners' word to verify job creation under lame-duck bill Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
The state's jobs agency would rely on spot checks and a business owner's word before providing taxpayer funds in exchange for jobs.
- Santa Claus Girls: Workers honor slain businesswoman’s memory MLive.com
The Santa Claus Girls raised $202198.84 and brought gifts to 12502 children in 5149 Kent County families in 2017. Read about some of the contributors who ...
- Travis Scott Plans To Apply To Harvard University Vibe
Travis Scott took to Twitter to announce his plan to apply to Harvard University.
- Precious: Cardi B Shares First Photo Of Baby Kulture Vibe
One day after announcing she and her husband Offset were calling it quits, Cardi B released the first official photo of her child with the rapper, Kulture.
- Tristan Walker on building Walker & Company Brands NRF News
With so many health and beauty products on the market, it may seem like consumers have all their needs taken care of. But Tristan Walker, founder and CEO of ...
- Chart Review: Taking a Look at Walker & Dunlop (WD) as Channel Indicator Touches Sell Martin Business Telegraph
Taking a quick look at the charts on shares of Walker & Dunlop (WD), we see that the 60-day commodity channel index reading is Sell. The CCI indicator is.
- Wisconsin GOP legislation eases corporate tax break rules Wichita Eagle
Companies seeking tax credits from Wisconsin's troubled job-creation agency would face less scrutiny under a provision Republicans included in a package of ...
- Kim Kardashian Attempts To Justify Kanye's Slavery Quote: Watch Vibe
Kardashian appears to attempt to justify her husband Kanye West's comments about slavery in an upcoming episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians.'
- This entrepreneur wants to make the 'ethnic' beauty aisle a thing of the past CNN
Tristan Walker spent most of his life struggling to find shaving products that worked for his hair and skin. That experience motivated the rising Silicon Valley ...
- Magic Johnson's Daughter Elisa Narrowly Escapes Home Invasion Vibe
Magic Johnson's daughter, Elisa Johnson was reportedly involved in a home invasion in San Fernando Valley on Sunday (Dec. 2), TMZ reports. Johnson was ...
- Tory Lanez Clarifies Statements Comparing Tekashi 6ix9ine To Tupac Vibe
In an interview with Tim Westwood (Dec. 3), Tory Lanez offered some choice opinions about Tupac's Me Against the World in relation to Tekashi 6ix9ine's ...
- DealBook Briefing: Trump’s Strong-Arming of China Might Be Working The New York Times
American officials are wielding tariffs to extract concessions that Beijing has long delayed or rejected altogether.
- Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (WD) Shares Sold by Comerica Bank XNewsPress
Comerica Bank trimmed its position in shares of Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD) by 21.4% in the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing ...
- Comparing SBI (SBHGF) and Walker & Dunlop (WD) Baseball Daily News
SBI (OTCMKTS:SBHGF) and Walker & Dunlop (NYSE:WD) are both finance companies, but which is the better business? We will contrast the two businesses ...
- Oprah's Mother Died On Thanksgiving Day Vibe
Oprah's mother Vernita Lee in her Wisconsin home on Thanksgiving day. She was 83-year-old.
- David's Bridal Files For Bankruptcy, Plans To Stay Open 11/26/2018 MediaPost Communications
David's Bridal, the nation's largest wedding retailer, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection with plans to stay in business. The company says it expects to ...
- Zacks Investment Research Reduced Walker & Dunlop (WD) to Sell BharataPress
Walker & Dunlop (NYSE:WD) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a note issued to investors on Saturday.
- The 2018 Undefeated Holiday Gift Guide Hot items and products from black-owned businesses to upgrade The Undefeated
It's that time of the year again, and we've got your back. Not sure what to gift that friend, family member or “bae” in your life? Check out these 20 items to g…
- Cardi B Could Face Jail Time If She Doesn't Appear In Court For Bartender Attack Vibe
Cardi's no-show led to the judge presiding over the case to threaten potential jail time if she skips again. Her next scheduled court date is December 7.
- The Plymouth Colony and the Business Case for Gratitude The Wall Street Journal
Beneath the trappings of food, family and often-forgettable football games, Thanksgiving is really a management story, a case study in how extraordinary leaders ...
- Fat Joe Recalls Warning Tekashi 6ix9ine About Behavior: Watch Vibe
In a previous sit-down with TIDAL's "Coca Vision" show hosted by Fat Joe, the Bronx native chatted with Tekashi 6ix9ine about his music and dangerous ...
- Former SCE&G accountant testifies SCANA execs pressed her to lie on V.C. Summer cost increases Charlotte Business Journal
A former accountant for S.C. Electric & Gas testified Tuesday she would lose her job if she did not go along with a decision to present regulators with what she ...
- This Successful Entrepreneur Explains Why You Don't Need Billions to Build a Brand That Hits Home Entrepreneur
Walker & Company founder and CEO Tristan Walker says that you will make the biggest impact by creating a company that resonates emotionally with ...
- Sonatype Named to Deloitte's 2018 Technology Fast 500™, Recognized as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in North America GlobeNewswire
FULTON, MD, Nov. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonatype, the leader in automated open source governance, today announced it ranked 346 on Deloitte's ...
- Walker & Company Brands Announces Expansion into Women's Hair Care with FORM PR Newswire
PALO ALTO, Calif., June 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Walker & Company announced today its expansion into women's hair care with the introduction of a new ...
- Bullish with Tristan Walker, CEO of Walker & Company Brands TechCrunch
Tristan Walker is becoming, if he's not already, a household name in Silicon Valley. He's the founder and CEO of Walker & Company Brands, the startup behind ...
- The Swindle: Group Facing Jail Time After Making $400K Off Fake GoFundMe Campaign Vibe
Mark D'Amico, Kate McClure and homeless veteran Johnny Bobbitt Jr. were arrested Wednesday evening and will face conspiracy and theft by deception ...
- Gillette used to rule razors — then came Harry’s and Dollar Shave Club Vox.com
“We're debuting a razor with 19 razors and 74 lubrication strips,” Gillette's head of North American grooming Pankaj Bhalla announces to a room of trade ...
- Save 15% at Curious Kidstuff Sale-abration on Shop Small Saturday Nov. 24 The B-Town Blog
Owner Ann Walker invites all to explore her 3000 square feet of kid heaven at Curious Kidstuff located in the West Seattle junction...AND – she's throwing in a.
- Walker & Company Brands Raises $24M Series B, Inks Bevel Deal With Target TechCrunch
Building a lifestyle brand is nothing like building, say, an app. Higher degree of difficulty for sure. That's not stopping Tristan Walker, though. Today, his company ...
- Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD), Medtronic plc (NYSE:MDT): An Inside Look at What's Behind These Stocks Lakeland Observer
Here we will take a look into some valuation metrics for Walker & Dunlop, Inc. NYSE:WD shares. Price-To-Cash-Flow-Ratio is a term that indicates the degree of ...
- Bevel, a popular razor startup for people of color, just launched a super precise trimmer that's backed by Nas Business Insider
Tristan Walker Walker & Company Just over two years ago, an early Foursquare employee named Tristan Walker launched his own startup, called Walker ...
- Tristan Walker's Challenge: 'How Can I Be the Best CEO I Can Be?' Entrepreneur
"I recognize that in my place as a black man," Tristan Walker says, "everything I do is judged two times in either direction. Two times positively, or two times ...
- Why Customizable Hair Care, the Latest Trend in Beauty, Is All Over Your Feed Adweek
Beauty is big business: In 2017, it was valued at over $532 billion, according to Orbis Research. That's thanks in large part to disruptors in the space, like ...
- Schroder Investment Management Group Purchases 75,812 Shares of Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (WD) XNewsPress
Schroder Investment Management Group lifted its position in shares of Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD) by 464.4% during the third quarter, according to its ...
- Early Foursquare Employee Tristan Walker Is Challenging The Race Issue In Silicon Valley Business Insider
Early Foursquare employee Tristan Walker launched his own startup this week, Walker & Company. Walker, an African-American, is selling razors and shaving ...
- Walker & Co.: Curating beauty, health products for people of color San Francisco Chronicle
Curating beauty, health products for people of color Like many Silicon Valley CEOs, Tristan Walker has a simple approach to his workplace attire: “Invest in your ...
- Walker & Dunlop Makes Fortune Magazine's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies List for Second Consecutive Year PR Newswire
BETHESDA, Md., Oct. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Walker & Dunlop, Inc. announced today that it is ranked #42 on Fortune Magazine's 2018 Fastest-Growing ...
- Full transcript: Walker & Company CEO Tristan Walker on Recode Decode Recode
On a recent episode of Recode Decode, Walker & Company Brands CEO Tristan Walker spoke with Recode's Kara Swisher about why tech companies' excuses ...
- Tristan Walker: The Visible Man Fast Company
A bold entrepreneur with a radical startup. An African-American. In tech, those two phrases usually don't go together. Enter Tristan Walker.
- Walker & Dunlop, Inc.'s (WD) CEO Willy Walker on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha
Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD) Q2 2018 Results Earnings Conference Call August 01, 2018, 08:30 AM ET Executives Kelsey Montz - Assistant Vice ...
- Karen Walker Elected to Lilly Board of Directors PR Newswire
INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) has elected Karen Walker as a new member, ...
- Walker Manufacturing celebrates 40 years, 150K mowers with Walker Family Reunion in Fort Collins The Coloradoan
More than 3,000 people flocked to Fort Collins this weekend to celebrate a family business that's grown into a global operation 40 years later. But to Walker ...
- Wisconsin business steadfast for Walker with campaign funds, but Evers' support notable Milwaukee Business Journal
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker leads Democrat Tony Evers in fundraising, but can the business community's financial support deliver Walker a win?
- Intimate and Insightful, These Shaving Interviews for Bevel Explore Subtle Challenges for Men of Color Adweek
Tristan Walker has one question for consumers: “Have you ever seen a black man shave?” As founder and CEO of Walker and Company Brands, which includes ...
- Sempra Energy (SRE) Names Cynthia L. Walker and Michael N. Mears to Board StreetInsider.com
Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE) today announced that Cynthia L. Walker and Michael N. Mears have been appointed to the company's board of directors. Walker ...
- Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (WD) CEO Willy Walker on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha
Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call October 31, 2018 08:30 ET Executives Willy Walker - Chairman and Chief Executive ...
- FOX Front to Black: Tristan Walker, CEO of Walker & Co. Brands Fox Business
If you want a perfect shave, the wise advice is to go with the grain. It turns out, however, that - going against the grain has been the key to Tristan Walker's ...
- Did Scott Walker and Donald Trump Deal Away the Wisconsin Governor’s Race to Foxconn? The New Yorker
Dan Kaufman on the race for governor in Wisconsin and the deal reached with Foxconn by Scott Walker and Donald Trump.
- Walker & Dunlop to acquire Denver-based investment adviser Washington Business Journal
Bethesda-based Walker & Dunlop's acquisition of JCR Capital brings the firm closer to its goal of building an $8 billion to $10 billion asset management ...
- Beyond The Bio: 16 Questions With Walker & Dunlop CEO Willy Walker Bisnow
Walker & Dunlop CEO and Chairman Willy Walker goes beyond the bio to share more about the man behind the capital markets behemoth.
- Walker & Dunlop Team Closes $120M Wellington Multifamily Deal | Daily Business Review Law.com
The Quaye at Wellington a high-end rental complex was sold to Stockbridge Capital Group.
- Foxconn, Walker will unveil 'major economic development' in Eau Claire Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Gov. Walker and Foxconn will announce "a major economic development" in Eau Claire, with signals pointing to Foxconn establishing a presence there.
- Tech Is Transforming Careers Like Never Before. Just Ask Bevel Founder Tristan Walker Adweek
A few years ago, rising tech star Tristan Walker—who'd scored business development gigs at Twitter and Foursquare even before finishing his MBA at Stanford ...
- Tristan Walker: ‘No one wants to fund e-commerce companies anymore’ Recode
When Tristan Walker decided to raise venture capital money for his new startup, a health and beauty company that makes products for people of color, the fact ...
- Scott Walker says Senate will vote to give millions to Kimberly-Clark after the election Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
GOP leaders will take up an incentive package for Kimberly-Clark after the election, putting off a multimillion-dollar deal that would save 500 jobs.
- Scott Walker and GOP Senate candidates say they oppose a Harley boycott after avoiding the issue Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
MADISON - GOP Gov. Scott Walker and the two Republicans running for U.S. Senate broke with President Donald Trump and said they oppose a boycott of ...
- Walker & Dunlop Closes on $300 Million Term Loan Refinance PR Newswire
BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (the "Company") announced today that it has closed on the refinance of its senior secured.
- Foxconn selects company with close ties to Scott Walker Madison.com
Foxconn Technology Group on Monday selected a company led by a Republican megadonor with close ties to Gov. Scott Walker to develop the master plan for ...
- Evers wins close governor's race over Scott Walker Milwaukee Business Journal
Tony Evers has emerged as the winner of a tightly contested race for governor of Wisconsin, defeating incumbent Republican Gov. Scott Walker.
- Mac Miller's Toxicology Report Reveals Fentanyl And Cocaine Vibe
Mac Miller's toxicology report revealed that he died from a mix of Fentanyl and cocaine.
- Tristan Walker aims to change the world—starting with razors CNBC
Six years ago, tech entrepreneur Tristan Walker left Wall Street for Silicon Valley with a goal in mind.
- A few questions for energy entrepreneur Carla Walker-Miller Crain's Detroit Business
Carla Walker-Miller is the president and CEO of Walker-Miller Energy Services LLC. The company evaluates and reduces energy use by installing products such ...
- A Budding Beauty Baron Gets an Assist From Nas The New York Times
The entrepreneur Tristan Walker has introduced an electric trimmer designed especially for black men. Now a famous fellow Queens native is on board.
- What you need to know about where Scott Walker and Tony Evers stand on guns Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
GOP Gov. Scott Walker and Democratic challenger Tony Evers differ sharply on guns.
- Walker, Evers Disagree Over Whether Foxconn Is The Way To Financial Innovation WUWM
Two-term incumbent Scott Walker and challenger Tony Evers square off Friday night in their first debate of the Wisconsin governor's race. It's a fair bet to expect ...
- Scott Walker and Tony Evers spar over immigration, taxes, health care in first debate Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Walker and Evers, the state's schools superintendent, battled on stage in their first televised debate.
- Walker & Dunlop acquires Atlanta-based mortgage banking firm, taking aim at $35B per year Washington Business Journal
Bethesda-based Walker & Dunlop Inc. (NYSE: WD) has acquired Atlanta-based mortgage banking firm iCap Realty Advisors, the companies announced Friday.
- Walker Tradesman Construction awarded 2018 Abilene BBB Torch Award for Ethics ReporterNews.com
Walker Tradesman Construction was given the 2018 Torch Award for Ethics by Abilene's Better Business Bureau Thursday at Hardin-Simmons University.
- Tristan Walker's inspiring journey to Silicon Valley USA TODAY
Even here in Silicon Valley, where this generation's brightest minds dream up big ideas to upend the status quo, Tristan Walker's level of ambition stands out.
- 4 Ways Tristan Walker's Success Depended on Breaking from the Pack Entrepreneur
In excerpts first on Entrepreneur from the Masters of Scale podcast series, the founder of Walker & Company shares when he went against the grain -- and what ...
- Blake Walker of Arcis Golf Named Hospitality Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2018 Award Winner in Southwest Region by EY Yahoo Finance UK
Blake Walker, CEO of Dallas-based Arcis Golf, has been named by EY as the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2018 award winner in the hospitality category for the ...
- Meet the Silicon Valley CEO Opening Doors for People of Color TIME
Tristan Walker didn't know anything about Silicon Valley until he was 24 years old. Today, at age 31, he's gone through stints at Twitter, Foursquare and ...
- Tristan Walker's recipe for building a brand Fortune
How did Tristan Walker make his shaving brand Bevel so hot? A combination of hiring, design, and having a story, he tells Fortune.
- 'Hamilton,' 'Star Wars' and pets: Scott Walker and Tony Evers answer burning questions of a 13-year-old Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
A 13-year-old gets to ask the candidates for governor a few questions.
- Why Walker & Dunlop Isn't Scared of the Fed The Motley Fool
The real estate market is facing a potential inflection point right now, and investors in Walker & Dunlop (NYSE:WD) need to be ready to handle shifting market ...