4D Healthware is putting people in control of their health by connecting the robust technology available with mobile devices, wearable sensors and health data. Our ultimate goal is to foster informed lifestyle change, and make wellness and preventive care the driving force in the healthcare equation.
4D Healthware is patient engagement software that makes personalized medicine possible through connected data. It connects the robust technology available with mobile devices, wearable sensors, and health data, allowing people to take control of their own health.
It has a team of professionals from different fields with shared beliefs and a common cause, to transform the healthcare space for good, and its healthcare solutions are powered by a secure, multi-dimensional, next-generation data and technology platform.
4D Healthware is a software solution that reduces healthcare costs; consolidates, integrates, standardizes and expands the medical data available to the entire system; increases patient engagement; and encourages and rewards lifestyle change.
- What The Fyre Festival And Theranos Documentaries Failed To Address That All Black Viewers Can Recognize Blavity
Earlier this week, HBO aired “The Inventor: Out For Blood in Silicon Valley”, a documentary about Elizabeth Holmes, former CEO of Theranos, a once promising ...
- 4D Healthware - MogulWatch Moguldom
4D Healthware is putting people in control of their health by connecting the robust technology available with mobile devices, wearable sensors and health data.
- Chicago Inno's 2018 50 on Fire: The Top People and Startups in Chicago Tech American Inno
Chicago Inno's 50 on Fire list is here! Today, we're officially announcing the 50 people and companies that are heating up Chicago tech. Over the next few ...
- Would you check your health status as often as you check Facebook? Chicago Tribune
4D Healthware, a health management startup based in Chicago's 1871 coworking space, lets users manage activity, weight and diet using wearable devices.
- 3 black female founders share how they got funded in the Midwest VentureBeat
Female founders are underfunded and underrepresented, but black female founders bear a disproportionate share of the burden. While female founders overall ...
- What Will It Take To Close The Funding Gap For Black Female Founders? Forbes
If you've heard the statistics once, you've probably heard them a thousand times: Of the nearly $100 billion in venture funding that goes to entrepreneurs in ...
- Black Women Tech Founders: Vanity Fair Photo with Star Cunningham American Inno
The number of black women that have raised $1M in funding is so small that they can all fit in one room. And that's exactly what happened at a recent Vanity Fair ...
- 50 Women-Led Startups That Are Crushing Tech Forbes
2019 will go down in history as the first time we saw a record number of diverse women serving in the US Congress and announcing their candidacy for ...
- Star Cunningham Leads Charge on Health Tech Platform, Raises $710,000 NBCNews.com
Star Cunningham is the founder and CEO of 4D Healthware and has successfully raised a whopping $710000 for patient engagement software.
- 26 Women of Color Diversifying Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, Media, and Beyond Vanity Fair
The business world has long been a boys' club. Women C.E.O.s and founders of color make up a small portion of entrepreneurs who have reached the top.
- Woman to Watch: Blavity co-founder and CEO Morgan DeBaun Born2Invest
Morgan DeBaun is the co-founder and CEO of Blavity, an American media company and website located in Los Angeles, California.
- Beyond Siri and Alexa - celebrating five leading women behind AI Diginomica
Highlighting five high-powered contributors to the field of artificial intelligence, Deskera's Rebecca Neufeld celebrates the women behind AI.
- Forget Fitbit: these 8 Chicago companies are taking wearables to the next level Built In Chicago
From finding lost children to helping the blind see, here are eight Chicago companies who use wearables in new and innovative ways.
- Chicago's Most Innovative Startups Today Thrillist
We've rounded up 20 innovative startups worth watching because they're doing cool, impactful work in their respective industries right he...
- Meet 50 Northwestern alumni behind some of Chicago's top startups Built In Chicago
Despite its distance from the coasts, Chicago has an ocean of tech and entrepreneurial talent, thanks in large part to the calibre of schools that populate the ...
- Here are Chicago's female tech founders who have raised more than $1M Built In Chicago
More than 20 of Chicago tech's female founders have each attracted over $1 million in funding to bring their products and services to life.
- 38 Black Entrepreneurs Share Their Origin Stories Tech Cocktail
Tech.Co reached out to black entrepreneurs to share with us how they found themselves on the entrepreneurship track. Read their stories!
- Better with Age: Chicago's Top Ten Startup Founders over 40 Tech.Co
Stereotypes be damned; startup founders over 40 are killing it in Chicago. Now, you can get a good idea of the champions of startups in the Second City.
- Global Mobile Data Collectors Market 2019 – Siemens, Opticon USA, SDSpro, doForms, Poimapper, Delcan Technologies, Microsoft, Honeywell, MDC Live Zone 24
The global Mobile Data Collectors market research report 2019 -2023 proposes a thorough analysis of the Mobile Data Collectors market globally. The market ...