4D Healthware is putting people in control of their health by connecting the robust technology available with mobile devices, wearable sensors and health data. Our ultimate goal is to foster informed lifestyle change, and make wellness and preventive care the driving force in the healthcare equation.
4D Healthware is patient engagement software that makes personalized medicine possible through connected data. It connects the robust technology available with mobile devices, wearable sensors, and health data, allowing people to take control of their own health.
It has a team of professionals from different fields with shared beliefs and a common cause, to transform the healthcare space for good, and its healthcare solutions are powered by a secure, multi-dimensional, next-generation data and technology platform.
4D Healthware is a software solution that reduces healthcare costs; consolidates, integrates, standardizes and expands the medical data available to the entire system; increases patient engagement; and encourages and rewards lifestyle change.
- Chicago Black startup founders who have raised $1M or more American Inno
- 4D Healthware's Enhanced Telehealth Solution Reduces Covid-19 Patient Visits to the Doctor's Office PR Web
- Coronavirus Telehealth Service Built by 4D Healthware Addresses COVID-19 American Inno
- Episode 7: Star Cunningham on health care artificial intelligence Lexology
- This black-owned company is treating COVID-19 patients remotely Face2Face Africa
- Ex-McDonald's communications director launches Clout Chicago Business Journal
- Chicago's 4D Healthware raised a $710K seed round. Here's why it matters. Built In Chicago
- Dear Forbes: There's More Than One Innovative Woman In America. So Here's Ten SWAAY
- Lizette Williams, Sr. Director, McDonald's US Marketing ReelChicago
- Star Cunningham Leads Charge on Health Tech Platform, Raises $710,000 NBCNews.com
- 4th Annual Women Tech Founders' Conference: In Unprecedented Times tech.mn
- Where Black Female Founders Can Find Funding, Resources, and More Marker
- 50 Women-Led Startups That Are Crushing Tech Forbes
- 3 black female founders share how they got funded in the Midwest VentureBeat
- 26 Women of Color Diversifying Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, Media, and Beyond Vanity Fair
- Meet the 10 chronic disease and population health startups presenting at MedCity INVEST Pop Health MedCity News
- What Will It Take To Close The Funding Gap For Black Female Founders? Forbes
- Chicago Inno's 2018 50 on Fire: The Top People and Startups in Chicago Tech American Inno
- Beyond Siri and Alexa - celebrating women behind AI Diginomica
- Meet 50 Northwestern alumni behind some of Chicago's top startups Built In Chicago
- Woman to Watch: Blavity co-founder and CEO Morgan DeBaun Born2Invest
- Here are Chicago's female tech founders who have raised more than $1M Built In Chicago
- Chicago's Most Innovative Startups Today Thrillist
- 3 Steps to Begin and Maintain a Beautiful Mentorship Entrepreneur
- 38 Black Entrepreneurs Share Their Origin Stories Tech Cocktail