4D Healthware is putting people in control of their health by connecting the robust technology available with mobile devices, wearable sensors and health data. Our ultimate goal is to foster informed lifestyle change, and make wellness and preventive care the driving force in the healthcare equation.
4D Healthware is patient engagement software that makes personalized medicine possible through connected data. It connects the robust technology available with mobile devices, wearable sensors, and health data, allowing people to take control of their own health.
It has a team of professionals from different fields with shared beliefs and a common cause, to transform the healthcare space for good, and its healthcare solutions are powered by a secure, multi-dimensional, next-generation data and technology platform.
4D Healthware is a software solution that reduces healthcare costs; consolidates, integrates, standardizes and expands the medical data available to the entire system; increases patient engagement; and encourages and rewards lifestyle change.
- Would you check your health status as often as you check Facebook? Chicago Tribune
- 50 Women-Led Startups That Are Crushing Tech Forbes
- Dear Forbes: There's More Than One Innovative Woman In America. So Here's Ten SWAAY
- Star Cunningham Leads Charge on Health Tech Platform, Raises $710,000 NBCNews.com
- What The Fyre Festival And Theranos Documentaries Failed To Address That All Black Viewers Can Recognize Blavity
- What Will It Take To Close The Funding Gap For Black Female Founders? Forbes
- Black Women Tech Founders: Vanity Fair Photo with Star Cunningham American Inno
- Meet the 10 chronic disease and population health startups presenting at MedCity INVEST Pop Health MedCity News
- 26 Women of Color Diversifying Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, Media, and Beyond Vanity Fair
- 3 black female founders share how they got funded in the Midwest VentureBeat
- Chicago Inno's 2018 50 on Fire: The Top People and Startups in Chicago Tech American Inno
- Beyond Siri and Alexa - celebrating women behind AI Diginomica
- Woman to Watch: Blavity co-founder and CEO Morgan DeBaun Born2Invest
- Meet 50 Northwestern alumni behind some of Chicago's top startups Built In Chicago
- 3 Steps to Begin and Maintain a Beautiful Mentorship Entrepreneur
- Here are Chicago's female tech founders who have raised more than $1M Built In Chicago
- Chicago's Most Innovative Startups Today Thrillist
- Matter healthtech incubator adds 10 startups Blue Sky Innovation
- 38 Black Entrepreneurs Share Their Origin Stories Tech Cocktail