4D Healthware is putting people in control of their health by connecting the robust technology available with mobile devices, wearable sensors and health data. Our ultimate goal is to foster informed lifestyle change, and make wellness and preventive care the driving force in the healthcare equation.
4D Healthware is patient engagement software that makes personalized medicine possible through connected data. It connects the robust technology available with mobile devices, wearable sensors, and health data, allowing people to take control of their own health.
It has a team of professionals from different fields with shared beliefs and a common cause, to transform the healthcare space for good, and its healthcare solutions are powered by a secure, multi-dimensional, next-generation data and technology platform.
4D Healthware is a software solution that reduces healthcare costs; consolidates, integrates, standardizes and expands the medical data available to the entire system; increases patient engagement; and encourages and rewards lifestyle change.
- Ex-McDonald's communications director launches Clout Chicago Business Journal
- Dear Forbes: There's More Than One Innovative Woman In America. So Here's Ten SWAAY
- Would you check your health status as often as you check Facebook? Chicago Tribune
- Data and tech firm Numerator to add 100 employees with HQ move Chicago Business Journal
- Star Cunningham Leads Charge on Health Tech Platform, Raises $710,000 NBCNews.com
- Meet the 10 chronic disease and population health startups presenting at MedCity INVEST Pop Health MedCity News
- Local entrepreneur John Flavin launches incubator for biotech startups Chicago Business Journal
- Where Black Female Founders Can Find Funding, Resources, and More Marker
- 50 Women-Led Startups That Are Crushing Tech Forbes
- Groupon picks new chief technology officer from Enova Chicago Business Journal
- 26 Women of Color Diversifying Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, Media, and Beyond Vanity Fair
- 3 black female founders share how they got funded in the Midwest VentureBeat
- Chicago startup Twisted Road is building the Airbnb for motorcycles Chicago Business Journal
- Facebook settles Illinois privacy lawsuit for $550 million Chicago Business Journal
- Chicago Inno's 2018 50 on Fire: The Top People and Startups in Chicago Tech American Inno
- What Will It Take To Close The Funding Gap For Black Female Founders? Forbes
- What The Fyre Festival And Theranos Documentaries Failed To Address That All Black Viewers Can Recognize Blavity
- Beyond Siri and Alexa - celebrating women behind AI Diginomica
- LinkedIn veteran named Relativity’s next CEO Chicago Business Journal
- American Airlines pilots pushing for more reliable flight scheduling Chicago Business Journal
- Meet 50 Northwestern alumni behind some of Chicago's top startups Built In Chicago
- Woman to Watch: Blavity co-founder and CEO Morgan DeBaun Born2Invest
- Here are Chicago's female tech founders who have raised more than $1M Built In Chicago
- 3 Steps to Begin and Maintain a Beautiful Mentorship Entrepreneur
- Chicago's Most Innovative Startups Today Thrillist
- McDonald's partners with digital consultant to speed up tech transformation Chicago Business Journal
- 38 Black Entrepreneurs Share Their Origin Stories Tech Cocktail
- Seismic Survey Market Trends and Global Outlook, 2020-2027 Northwest Trail