Winner of the 2017 American Bar Association’s Legal Access Award, President Obama and Shark Tank’s Daymond John’s American Entrepreneurship Award, and named the “Priceline For Legal Services” by the Huffington Post, Court Buddy is a legal tech platform that instantly matches people with vetted solo attorneys based on the client’s budget for a-la-carte legal services at flat rates.
Once matched, clients can instant message, video chat or call their attorney matches using the ‘CourtBuddy Chat’ app, and instantly make secured payments to attorneys for the legal services through ‘CB Direct Pay’.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- Zweifel column: Ruling makes freeloading a First Amendment right Baraboo News Republic Full coverage
- Russian court rules in favor of oligarch in disclosure case Minneapolis Star Tribune Full coverage
- Muncie businessman sues city for return of firearms Muncie Star Press Full coverage
- Half of Australian organisations boosting IT headcount this year Computerworld Australia Full coverage
- SUSE to operate as independent business following EQT deal Computerworld Australia Full coverage