Bolstr is a marketplace where emerging consumer, retail and manufacturing businesses can raise funding for expansion from real investors. We use a unique revenue share investment structure, designed to help businesses raise growth funding from investors, while maintaining equity, and making monthly payments that are proportional to gross sales volume. This means that businesses never get squeezed during seasonal sales cycles.
Sign up for the Moguldom newsletter — business news you need to know about economic empowerment for the digital age, delivered to your inbox.
- KeyBank acquires software platform from Bolstr to expedite, increase small business lending Crain's Cleveland Business
- KeyBank Acquires Digital Lending Platform For Small Businesses Bolstr Crowdfund Insider Full coverage
- Denver's fifth-largest bank acquires fintech platform Denver Business Journal Full coverage
- KeyBank Accelerates Small Business Lending With New Digital Capabilities PR Newswire (press release)
- KeyBank acquires digital lending platform geared toward small biz Buffalo Business First Full coverage
- KeyBank Buys Bolstr, Augments its Mobile Lending Capability Payment Week
- KeyBank acquires digital lending platform Bolstr The Paypers (press release) (blog) Full coverage
- Cleveland's Great Lakes Brewery to Become Employee-Owned Nonprofit Quarterly Full coverage